Lisa Vanderpump Says Camille Grammer Is Lying And That She Does Own SUR!

January 30, 2013 |By Continue Reading

On next week’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, we see a preview of Brandi Glanville pointing out that Adrienne Maloof only owns 2% of the Palms which gets Camille Grammer irritated. Camille looks to be annoyed that Lisa and Brandi are discussing what Camille owns and accuses Lisa of not even owning SUR!

Lisa is now responding on her blog simply saying, “By the way rest assured Sur belongs to my partner and me, just another unwarranted accusation that Camille for some reason found it necessary to voice.”

Hmm wonder what would make Camille think Lisa doesn’t own it? Do you think Camille should have said anything.

Tags: , ,

Category: Brandi Glanville, Camille Grammer, Lisa Vanderpump, RHOBH

Sort by:   Newest | Oldest
jenny
jenny

Well its obvious to me the Kim Richards has fallen off the wagon. Painkillers? Ouch. And she tries to say she.hasn’t taken any? Right! Sorry but as a person in recovery …..this woman is a disgrace to sobriety. She always seems messed up. I can barely watch her. Why is she even on the show????

sandradee
sandradee

I’m with you michers! Mahoof was off licking her “they found out I lied for vanity” wounds!

Champ

@Shipp. So she said she misspoke but the truth of the matter is that she is correct. Lisa does not own 100% of Sur. And the Maloofs don’t own 100% of the Palms. Brandi and Lisa discussing AM’s ownership of the Palms behind her back is classless. I except better from Lisa. She has became tacky like Brandi. Such a shame.
Where did Lisa make her money to begin with? What were the names of her establishments in the UK? Seems shady. We never hear about them. And why did the Todd’s leave the UK?

Meri
Meri

Even I have heard of Ken Todd (the footballer and restaurant owner before this show ever aired.)

Champ

@Meri Read the article but it still doesn’t mention the names of all of their establishments. What were they. Any reviews avaible? What I read sounds like a PR stunt. Need more info please.

TammyBoo
TammyBoo

I wont comment on the ownership issue because i didnt see the episode yet. However I will say that Kyle really bugs me the most. Semms she is constantly sticking her nose in everyones business and causing drama. Who doesnt anyone see this. Really? Having a dinner with disgusting Faye Resnick and Brandi at the same time? Nope, didnt think there would be drama there. Sheesh.

Lynda
Lynda

On Monday after the show Camille tweeted that she misspoke and apologized for making that statement.
And that she regretted it as she was misinformed.

So maybe there’s more to the story and we will
See how it plays out next episode.

I use to like Adrienne but she is a behind the scene bully pulling puppet strings beginning with Bernie the chef, I have no sympathy for her.

Shipp

Ah hah…So there you have it. Camille tweeted she mis-spoke.

It’s rather sad that Lisa and Brandi bashers jump on the bandwagon when they don’t know the details.

I said above, “we don’t yet know what the discussion will be next week concerning this issue.”

September24
September24

Whoever is Camille’s source on this ownership sucks! They played her like a fool. Note to Camille – drop that friend and fast.

Belle557
Belle557

I wish Camille would stop getting sucked into the nasty Kyle/Adrienne mean girl gang. It’s immature and so gross. No matter what they say, I really wish Camille would say the opposite just to distance herself.

RahRah
RahRah

what surprises me about Lisa and it is a pleasant surprises is that she is a working woman like me, I can’t believe it, looking at the way she lives and all she has to see her working and managing her staff shocked me.

Vanderpump Rules appears to appeal to a 20 something crowd, right?

CaTfAcE
CaTfAcE

I guess I’m not the typical 20 something, because I couldn’t watch more than 5 minutes lol. It’s kind of insulting that reality show producers think this is what the majority of us want to watch, its the same with the other shows like the Hills, Jersey Shore, ect. They are all trash. Sadly, it is starting to feel like the HWS are starting to go down that path as well.

CryWolf

I don’t mind the show. It is what it is. I wish it had more Lisa and the behind the scenes of the business and less bickering. But, it is obviously appealing to a certain fan base that are watching.

I think so Rah Rah ( the 20 something crowd!) Its kind of a soap opera involving the young good looking staff at Lisa’s restaurant. Boy does she have her hands full! They are all trying to “make it ” in LA, pursuing their dreams of modeling, etc…while screwing each other ..something like that.

Cr
Cr

The show is horrible and tacky’

RahRah
RahRah

’cause Adrienne told Camille that Lisa doesn’t own Sur/Villa Blanca. What gets me is this is a simple fact that Camille should have checked out before she opened her pie whole and inserted foot in mouth. Women like Camille, Adrienne and Kyle make me sick. Do you see the confidence with which Lisa and Yolanda carry themselves? I think they’re awesome women, so self-assured.

Champ

Lisa has that confidence because she is protected by Bravo. They Have her on two shows. They will protect their talent. Whomever sides with Lisa is also protected. Same old Bravo BS.

Jennifer

It is possible. They did it to Bethenny.

Jennifer

No Lisa told us that she didn’t own SUR and that she had a partner. It was on last season.

Stacey
Stacey

Welcome back bitchy Camille. She was only humble when she gets dumped.

Camille is a sweetheart!

Cr
Cr

Camille is a sweetheart with a sharp and bitchy undertone! I must admit I would like to see that ‘pernicious’ Camille return. Lets spice things up yo!!!!

BM Barbie

Ohhhh I miss “perninious” Camille too!

Excuse me, “pernicious”

Jennifer

I love Camille!!! She is awesome!

Annie
Annie

Yes she is.

Annie
Annie

I’m 100% on Camille’s side on this one. I don’t even need to see the rest of the scene to decide. By the way Lisa and Brandi’s been behaving, I’m sure it was their fault.

Michaela
Michaela

Why are you on Camille’s side when she is wrong? She said “Lisa, you do not own Sur.” Lisa does own Sur; 51% in fact.

BM Barbie

I think her comment says it all:

“I don’t even need to see the rest of the scene to decide. By the way Lisa and Brandi’s been behaving, I’m sure it was their fault.”

Talk about forming blind opinions based on feelings not facts.

Maybe Camille’s wrong, maybe she’s right! We haven’t seen the episode yet folks…

I agree @BM Barbie
We don’t even know what exactly happened yet. I’m not commenting until I see the entire “edited” scene. 😉

Keyword” edited” Bravo duped us all with this “reality” crap!

CryWolf

Yes. I took note of the same comment BM Barbie. It says a lot about a person if they are willing to form an opinion without even watching what happens.

Andy
Andy

you must admit a lot of people are having issues with Lisa

Jennifer

Yes they do! I believe it is with good reason because she is a shit stirrer. She has been stirring the pot since season 2.

Aunt Sadie
Aunt Sadie

Agree, on other sites they are saying how disappointed they are in Lisa and really tired of the stupid Brandi leanne fued.

Shipp

They are? Actually I thought most people are having issues with Maloof, Paul, Kyle, Mo, and that Slutnick broad. Trash hasn’t gotten enough air time, so far, but wait till she does. Most everyone will be bashing her. Yolanda and Marissa don’t get much play right now either.

WarOnTara
WarOnTara
Eh, as usual, I’m reserving judgment until I see the full story. I mean, they had us all primed for some major drama between Brandi and Marissa this week- and look how that didn’t turn out! And really, everyone- they ALL talk about each other. People do that in real life, and they especially do it in reality tv life. It’s their job! Faye, Kyle and Adrienne sat around discussing Brandi at Kyle’s kids “I made it to jr high!” party. And Lisa and Brandi talked about Adrienne in the limo at Vegas. This is what they do for a… Read more »

BRAVO!!!!

Klown Kardashian

Don’t we all wish there were cameras rolling at our friends house!? HA!

You may be so right! Watch next week, all Camille says “so you don’t own SUR? because you own %? Previews usually build suspence.

RB
RB

LOL @ I Made It To My Jr High Party LOL LOL

kendrick
kendrick

It’s like these bitched are obsesed with Adrienne omg first her family now her finances. Thts e fcknough

Champ
Brandi and Lisa can’t seem to stop talking about Addrienne behind her back. This is classless and tacky. Good for Camille! It is a double standard! I’m starting to really dislike Lisa. She seem so fake to me. Her new show is just awful. She is a sell out. Brandi is jealous of anyone with money. Clearly she has issues . seems like Lisa promised to help Brandi this season in return for her to go after Addrienne. Lisa is the only person who had an issue with Addrienne. Lisa is very conniving and phony. Brandi and Lisa were both… Read more »
RahRah
RahRah

wait at Lisa’s tasting it was VyleKyle who asked what happened between them–keep it real now.

everyone wants to talk about it I guess when they shouldn’t as Adrienne is not present but did that stop Kyle from asking Brandi the question, why the hell didn’t she ask Adrienne she’s her f’ing friend and as it appears they already know so what really was the point of Kyle asking?

CaTfAcE
CaTfAcE

They ALL talk about each other…it’s in the job description isn’t it? Kyle was probably told to ask about it on camera to see what drama would unfold. Eh, to me it is all the same and no one is more or less guilty than the next. I’m just glad we have finally moved on from “the secret that isn’t a secret, or is it? “

Michelle
Michelle

Kyle only asked Brandi what her problems with Adrienne were AFTER Brandi made comments about Adrienne writing a book. At some point, grown adults need to take responsibility of what comes out of their mouths regardless of who asked the question.

Jennifer

Brandi was the one that disclosed that nut on the surrogacy. Brandi was using the surrogacy as a strawman to say that Adrienne lies. It was non sequitur at best. It was meant to hurt and Brandi knew it. Kyle had nothing to do with it. Brandi only had to disclose what Paul and Adrienne did to her. Last time I checked unless Brandi was Paul and Adrienne’s surrogate that does not effect Brandi at all neither directly nor indirectly.

@KyleRichards18: does seem like that when u don’t know the whole story
This was Kyle’s response when someone asked her why the women are making a big deal out of the surrogacy. Obviously there is more to it.

@ real waste: thats what Im saying!

Real Waste of Time
Real Waste of Time

Kyle, Faye and Adrienne talked about Brandi – so why is that okay? Only Brandi and Lisa aren’t allowed to talk about others?

star5string@yahoo.com
star5string@yahoo.com

the argument was unneccassary. not just on camille’s part but on lisa’s and brandi’s as well. so far camille has remained quiet and neutral and now she wants to act offended? i’m thinking there is another motive. is arguing about who owns what a big deal? lisa and brandi should know by now to not to ever mention adrienne in front of anyone. especially in front of the other housewives because they seem to have a weird loyalty to adrienne.

Real Waste of Time
Real Waste of Time

They brought it up because the Maloof’s sell out of the Palms just happened last year – probably while they were filming. So it was probably a “did you read they only own 2% of the Palms?” conversation. What is the big deal? Are they suppose to talk about the weather? Now that would be an exciting show.
I am sure Lisa finds it interesting since Adrienne made a big stink of Lisa not using the Palms last year for her daughter’s party.

Nicole
Nicole
Why is Brandi still talking about Adrienne? She clearly hasn’t learned her lesson yet that when you keep running your mouth, it’s going to come back and bite you in the ass! I’m really starting to see the side of Lisa that Kyle, Marisa, and even Cedric have said about Lisa. She’s starting to come off really phony and calculating like everyone else. The only difference is that she does it gracefully. Lisa pretends not to care about drama, but all she does is make digs at Adrienne. I’m glad Camille called Lisa out. Brandi and Lisa talking about Adrienne’s… Read more »
Klown Kardashian

This is true. I wonder if this scene was filmed prior to all the cease and desist drama?

Shadonna
Shadonna

Well said Nicole! Brandi is b$$@hing about Adrienne suing her yet she doesn’t STFU!

Belle557
Belle557

I think Adrienne is a jerk for suing her in the first place.. What kind of person goes after a single mother financially?? Disgusting. Hope Adrienne feels good about herself when she wakes up in her huge empty house. Blech.

Michelle
Michelle

Adrienne has no rights to sue Brandi considering the nasty things she said about Brandi that Brandi could very well sue Adrienne for. However, it doesn’t matter whether Brandi is a poor single mother who is struggling financially or if she were a married right woman. When you “slander” someone’s name and make “defamatory” comments about them, they very well can sue you. It’s not about what kind of person would do that to a poor single mother, it’s about right and wrong.

Jennifer

Very well said!!! Only a C&D and not a lawsuit of any kind as of yet.

Shipp

It’s part of the show. Bravo encourages them to talk about each other. Sheesh.

shauna
shauna

Lisa has kept things classy. Dont understand some of the comments.

BM Barbie

I’m with you on this shauna.

Lisa
Lisa

Who is shauna?

She’s slipping… from hanging with Brandy. LOL

RB
RB

Turn on Vanderpump Rules and tell me if you think Lisa’s still classy…

rukidding?
rukidding?

lisa is classy in her show. it’s her staff that isn’t. i’ve been watching it and at first i didn’t care for it but now i’m into the drama. that’s entertainment. we all love it and don’t deny it. it’s why we keep comiing back to the shows and to the blogs.

Jennifer

Oh goodness it is beyond vulgar. Most people are saying it. It is getting poor views from critics and many blogs. But, ratings aren’t bad.

Im not sure its vulgar, its just not appealing to me at my age being married and all, LOL. If I was alot younger and wanted to flirt with some bartenders, I may be into it 🙂 Its one thing to deal with the Housewives shows, but thats alittle much for me anyway.

CaTfAcE
CaTfAcE

I’m not married and I’m around the age of the wait staff and assuming the age group Bravo is targeting…and it has NO appeal to me either lol. Reminds me of Jersey shore only California style. Terrible show for anyone IMO 🙂

OMG- they ripped their shirts off and there was not even any action! I was secretly hoping that Jax would have kicked that other one’s arse. ( I have to admit LOL)

Michers,

I thought it was vulgar. The shirtless scene where the boys fight which I saw in a promo and the dropping drinks on each other is vulgar. It is not even set for a Frat house.

Bravo thought it would appeal to the 18-25 demographics and it isn’t doing too back int he ratings. But, that demo is getting weaker. But, not bad for a new show in ratings.

Everyone of the guys shaves his chest. At least the ones that pulled off their shirts. Icky!

I was wondering it is was shaving or waxing or laser. LOL!

OMG RB.. that show is a hot mess, but it does not make me think differently of Lisa,especially on BH.

Michaela
Michaela

Totally agree. I don’t watch the show (tried for five minutes – found it super annoying) but I still enjoy Lisa on RHOBH.

Annie
Annie

Vanderpump Rules is god awful. I couldn’t even watch 5 minutes of it. I hope that show ruins her business.

Wow.

I know, right?

Champ

Lisa’s new show is awful. Classless. I have lost all respect for Lisa.

natalie
natalie

I second that. I thought Lisa was a class act until I saw 1 minute of that show. BURP

T

Oh come on all these women at some point start shit including “classy” Lisa. Lisa was my Fav out of all the HW shows but now she is just as bad as the rest. None of these women are sweet & innocent.
& I agree @RB Vanderpump Rules is just awful…not “classy” at all.

T you think , compared to the rest of the cast Lisa has changed? Im just honestly curious, how so? I have not seen her any different ,except for the fact that she had to defend herself against some that she truly believed were her friends.

CaTfAcE
CaTfAcE

@T I agree. It seems pointless to be team anyone. I refuse to play I to that game anymore. I like things about certain peoe and don’t like things about others, but do not hold any above the rest. NJ totally ruined HWs for me too, they made a big mistake making it so obviously staged that people started to going searching for the truth.

@Michers
I think good or bad they all change. I think fame & reality TV change how they “act” on TV. I think it’s all just a big game…that’s why I really am Team nobody. NJ ruined the HW’s for me. NJ last season was so producer driven.
@BM Barbie
So true about Kim 🙂

@ BM- I like how you worded that and I agree.

@ T: Im saying in comparison to her fellow mates, LOL on the show.. I m asking compared to the others!See your point about drama, however, my difference is I see her inserting somewhat when she is sick of the BS. Usually its the group against one, and Lisa is not having it this season it seems. I like that 🙂 And not to be petty here but Kyle always inserts herself, so if someone else does it every now and then I do not mind!

BM Barbie
@T, I totally agree. These castmembers always come back a different person than they were in their first season, good or bad. The only one who I think is herself no matter what in all the franchises is Kim, cause she cray. Bravo pushes for the drama, and if the ladies don’t bring it, they are quickly replaced. After seeing themselves in their first seasons they either clean up (Camille Grammar) or dirty down (Tamra Barney). Lisa is definitely in the drama this season. She’s bringing it, and she’ll get paid for it, and then she’ll laugh all the way… Read more »

Oops Michers
I meant I get it

T

Compared to the rest of the cast??? I wasn’t comparing her to the rest of the cast. IMO Lisa seemed to be the least involved in the drama. Now she inserts herself in a lot of it.
I mean get it Bravo feeds on drama & Lisa is now on 2 shows. They need her to be more popular & to Bravo more popular means more drama.

Me either, oh well. I like her. I have not seen or heard or do anything harmful. I think considering all of the shit hitting the fan amongst this group, she has handled herself well. I wish I could have as much self control with women like that! And of course, now you must have heard how she is the almighty puppeteer right? Unbelievable. She has been the same Lisa since the show first aired and I appreciate it . She took a stand on certain things, never let others waiver her decisions or influence her and tried to be… Read more »
Victoria Veney
Victoria Veney
@ Michers ITA with you about Lisa she has stayed consistent with her views and values since season 1 and lets not get it twisted here Adrienne totally went after Lisa @ the reunion last season!! Lisa has every right to be upset with Adrienne for how she and her chef Berny went after Lisa all season long!! I dont blame Lisa for being done with Adrienne and never trusting her again the way I see it everyone of these ladies has turned their backs on Lisa in one way or another these last two seasons!! And I think Brandi… Read more »
whodat2112
whodat2112
ITA! I love Lisa and Ken! I think they’re hilarious and charming! I also like Brandi, I don’t always agree with how she responds to some situations but I think shes funny also. I think her and Lisa have a cute friendship!!! About the Adrienne surrogacy thing! That wasn’t a secret! EVERYBODY knew it, bravo bleeped Brandi out. So we don’t really know what she said yet Vyle actually said it on camera and Brandi is still getting the blame! That is something i dont get!? I don’t think it should’ve been said but shouldn”t those on the “hate Brandi”… Read more »
CryWolf

I agree Michers. Lisa is always pretty mellow in comparison to most of her cast mates.

BM Barbie

Exactly, we’re not talking “normal” mellow, we’re talking “housewives” mellow. 😉

😉

CryWolf

Yes, totally different breed of woman all together lol. True.

NYDeb123
NYDeb123

I totally agree Michers.

Shipp

Michers, I see her the same way as you.

Shauna, I don’t understand some of the comments either. But, I think they are directed more toward Brandi who most everyone likes or dislikes. Lisa likes Brandi so Lisa gets dragged into Brandi drama.

CryWolf

I agree Shipp…and Michers.

I think so too Shipp, about Lisa/Brandi.

Aunt Sadie
Aunt Sadie

It says up top that Lisa and Brandi were discussing what Camille owns, that’s what got her involved.

rukidding?
rukidding?

jennifer, who ever said lisa is perfect? nobody is and everyone has their flaws. to me lisa’s flaws are very minimal compared to the others. dicussing adrienne wasn’t right but then again they all talk about each other. it’s part of the show and why we watch it.

Jennifer

It was from the video Brandi and Lisa were discussing what Adrienne owns. It is very taudry and not for anyone of class. Lisa fell from that ladder. Lisa’s spots are showing.

Marlee
Marlee

Aunt Sadie,
I believe that’s an honest writer’s mistake and should say Adrienne, not Camille. JMO

DLO
DLO

I am sure it was Adrienne putting this stuff in Camile’s head…….

Mickey
Mickey

The real question is why are Lisa and Brandi discussing Adrienne ownership in the casino. Who cares. So sick of these two thy are messy and Lisa is phony…..he has a lot of people fooled but not me. Lisa is bending over nd people are lining up to kiss her butt. So sad. I’m sure some butt kissers won’t like what I said and will attempt to defend her behaviors.

What Happened Was..
What Happened Was..

That’s my question….why does it matter to them…starting shyt again…Brandi needs to stfu sometime…point blank period…

Jennifer

Lisa is 100% fake. I like the work she did on her face from last season.

rukidding?
rukidding?

it’s funny how the lisa and brandi haters are like “well the brandi and lisa fans are gonna find a way to defend them, yada yada yada”. stop being hypocrites because you haters always try to find an excuse to hate on them and defend adrienne or kyle or anyone that isn’t brandi or lisa.

Cr
Cr

Rukidding just in my defence I have long been a supporter of Brandi and always thought Lisa to be exceedingly intelligent. However after thinking about what Brandi said and the way she has been behaving I am not liking the BEHAVIOUR. you could apply your post to yourself. Allow other people to have an opinion without labelling us as hypocrites or haters. Peace.

rukidding?
rukidding?

EXACTLY Cr!!! you’re right and i agree. i was responding to anti brandi people saying the rest of use are hypocrites. we all do the same thing because of who we are fans of. i have never said nobody should not have an opinion and you will never see me say that. why didn’t you reply to others labeling brandi fans? seems strange you will take offense to what i’ve said when before me a few people said the same thing.

BM Barbie
@Cr, I think rukidding was only addressing the ones on here you are hypocrites. If the shoe doesn’t fit, don’t wear it. I have the same feelings about Brandi this season. Last season I liked her a lot. I thought she was a refreshing change from the “fakeness” that they ALL put on because they want to control how they come across and their reputations (which is reasonable given as for most that is their livlihood whereas this is Brandi’s only regular job that I’m aware of). However, this season, though I still enjoy her fun side and her biting… Read more »
BM Barbie

Sorry, “WHO are hypocrites” not “you are hypocrites.”

Agree. Its mind boggling:o/

Shadonna
Shadonna

Thank You! They constantly bring up & bashing Adrienne who isnt there to defend herself! I thought at one time Lisa was such a classy lady but Brandi is rubbing off on her in such a bad trash box kinda way! Lisa & Brandi are becoming the Caroline & Jaqass of BH! Brandi still hasn’t learned to keep her mouth shut about others business! Can’t wait to read about all the Brandi fans defending her on this bull once again!

Shadonna,

I agree it is hypocrisy at its highest that Lisa and Brandi talk about Adrienne when she si not there. It is not the sign of high class it is actually very low class. Well Lisa did not come up in any high class society in the UK. Her accent is not posh.

Lisa
Lisa

You guys are so funny, you commenters here…. “Her accent is not posh”… I would bet money you sit at home & watch these shows & feel like some authority on posh English accents… LOL! Hilarious.

asm
asm

If Adrienne is discussed it is because Vyle starts the conversation. Remember Kyle outed Addriennes surrogacy but Brandi is being blamed. Kim inappropriately told the Nassifs at Maurice’s party. Producer induced drama,

Jennifer

Brandi outted the surrogacy by herself at SUR during the tasting. It was Brandi on her own.

Nicole
Nicole

Brandi is blamed because she was the one who outed the surrogacy in the first place. Kyle never outed Adrienne. She repeated what Brandi said and said it wasn’t about the surrogacy. Kyle repeating what was said is no different than when Camille repeats what Taylor said about being abused.

Please, we all saw the last episode and it was Lisa and Brandi who kept bringing Adrienne up.

Michelle
Michelle

You’re right we never heard what Brandi said because it was edited out, but it doesn’t change the fact that Brandi said it and outed Adrienne’s big secret first.

Real Waste of Time
Real Waste of Time

Right and we NEVER heard Faye and Adrienne talk about Brandi…..

asm
asm

Actually, We never heard what Brandi said. Everyone was dancing around it. At the restaurant Kyle said “talking about the surrogacy”.

Jessica
Jessica

So true! I’m glad Kyle & Camille are sticking up for their friend and what is right. If Lisa wasn’t at odds with Adrienne, she wouldn’t be taking Brandi’s side.

Michaela
Michaela

Yes she would. Brandi and Lisa because really close off camera, as they have both stated multiple times, and Lisa is one to defend what is right.

Michaela
Michaela

became

Klown Kardashian

I believe this. Usually the case at the HWs shows. Buddy system at its finest.

CatCan
CatCan

I totally agree with you! I loved Brandi last season, but not a supporter this year.

cr
cr

totally agree shadonna, if the conversation turns out that camille was defending adrienne and calling out lisa i have to back her. discussing adrienne’s business in a negative way ON CAMERA is really bad.

Shipp

Maloof wasn’t there “to defend herself!” because Maloof choose not to be there. “MIA”. All the ladies are invited to Bravo driven events. They can chose to go or not.

Maloof is embarrassed to show her flat screen face after the shit she pulled.

When she was MIA Shipp, was she still off pretending to be happily married with the so called abuser before shocking everyone all of the sudden with the divorce? That Hoof- she is something else. Maloof has her friends that are scared to be threatened with legal letters defending her anyway..and Slutnick.

sandrsdee
sandrsdee

Shipp

Oy Michers, don’t get me started on Slutnick.

Marehoop
Marehoop

I really use to admire Lisa, but now NO…she really has so much ugly coming out…all behind Brandi!!!

Jennifer

I totally agree on Lisa. I stopped liking her after season 1. She is so fake.

Aunt Sadie
Aunt Sadie

Agree with you on that! I really liked Lisa but not so much now. Did Brandi rub off on her, OR did she rub off on Brandi? I’d say Lisa rubbed off on Brandi, and Lisa uses her as a pawn for dirty business. Also to start up a spin off by throwing in sheana as the home wrecking tramp.

RB
RB

I say Lisa rubbed off on Brandi as well. That whole sit down with Schena or however you spell her name was a poorly contrived set up scene to lead us into SUR, which both Lisa and Brandi played along with (although to me it looked like Brandi shot Lisa a few “I”m really taking one for the team here bitch” looks).

Cajsa

We don’t have to defend her behavior. She hasn’t done anything requiring a defense.

chasta
chasta

Im with Lisa all the way! And Brandi. Adrienne??? I can’t feel sorry for her

Cajsa

I guess having $50 million does not give Camille a head for business. If you own 51% of a business, you own it. For that matter, so does the person with 49%.

Jennifer

Depends on what shares you have is it a CS/PF/PF convertible. How much debt exists on the place. What is the about of leverage? Is it over leveraged?

Many factors goes into who owns a place and it is not just a strick percentage deal. We know of Maloof because WSJ and Barron’s as well as Wilkie Farr let us see the deal. Lisa’s restaurant is very small in comparison.

Jennifer

What does your operating agreement say? That is what governs. I can draft an operating agreement where someone has majority CS ownership but no management control and even over sale. Operating agreement governs most of the time.

Klown Kardashian
You mean a partner with majority % but still can’t make sole decisions. It’s a partnership, everyone involves owns it. Which goes back to the original comment by Lisa and Adrienne’s 2%. She also owns it. They currently own 2%-20% optional equity but prior to 2011 they owned 85%. So why is Lisa and Brandy even discussing this? Lisa is worth $50M, Brandy probably not even 500K, that is still a whole lot less than $300M. So what was really their point? I think editing did a number here. I don’t think Camille really said it the way we are… Read more »
Real Waste of Time
Real Waste of Time

It depends on how it’s set up. Ever hear of silent partners?

Jennifer
That is exactly what was in the WSJ piece. Also, the Greenspun Group which owned the other 15% prior to 2011 sale to TPG was partially owned by the Maloof family as well. Finally, they have an option to repurchase which no details on amount were ever out there. So they could do a buy back which is one of the out structures of any private equity and TPG is a private equity. I think you are right on Camille that she was saying to Lisa she is also not 100% owner of SUR. As for the corporate structure of… Read more »
BM Barbie

ITA on all points you’ve made here.

NYDeb123
NYDeb123

Amen to that. I don’t know why Camille is attacking Lisa. Go away Camille, you’re boring anyway.

Shipp

I thought Camille was supposed to be a part time housewife this season. She’s in every episode.

Aunt Sadie
Aunt Sadie

Read up top and it says Lisa and Brandi were discussing what Camille owns. That’s What got her involved.

CryWolf

I am not positive here but this may have been a typo on this article by Rox. In the preview I saw, they were discussing Adrienne’s percentage of the Palms. Not what Camille owns. Camille jumped in to defend Adrienne. Not to defend herself. But I could be wrong. I’ll watch the preview again.

Lisa
Lisa

I think you’re right, think that’s a typo.

I thought the same.

Shipp

Cajsa, exactly. Partners. She owns the controlling percentage by the way. If anyone remembers there was an episode last year when Lisa was re-doing Sur with her PARTNER Guillermo. It was never a secret.

Marehoop
Marehoop

The point was your sitting up there again disgussing Adrienne’s business and her 2% (which I will galdly take) and you don’t completely own your business..so what if it 51%, you don’t own 100%.. And why are you two discussing it anyway.. Brandi never stops!!! And how much percentage does she have in any business???? Oh she owns a book!!

Aunt Sadie
Aunt Sadie

Yep! That’s called controlling interest in a partnership. Not owning. Good for Camille! Brandi is so jealous of Adrian’s money that’s all she talks about! She even accuses money as the reason for Eddie marrying leanne. Hmmm seems Brandi is the one who’s money hungry and probably the one who wanted all those things Eddie now has and jealous of him achieving it.

Lisa
Lisa

@nicole how could you be any percentage sure of something like that? Talk about delusional….

Angie
Angie

Actually my brother is a business attorney and there is a reason it’s 51 percent, it means she owns it. She has the controlling say over her partner. Take a business contracts class. And it doesn’t even matter what we all think they can have their own private contract. But there is a reason it’s not 50/50.

@RUkidding it depends…

Would you rather own 51% of a $1M business or would you rather own 2% of $1.6B?

Since the Limo ride they were discussing Adrienne. If they are so above the drama don’t even mention her!

Then again, we would be left with a boring show. LOL!

RB
RB

Camille didn’t “jump on the bandwagon” to attack Lisa at the reunion. The only things she said to her at the reunion was that she felt the Maloof Hoof was a rude comment and that she also had a reporter tell her that Lisa sells stories…she then added that she didn’t believe the reporter and felt like he was just saying that to her to try to get her to talk

rukidding?
rukidding?
i think owning 51% percent is alot more than 2%. so lisa does own her restaurant. she’s the name and face of sur. i understand camille wanting to defend her friend but i also think she went into argument mode because she already had issues with lisa and brandi. let’s not forget that she went on the band wagaon with adrienne to attack lisa at the reunion. so camille is not defending adrienne out of the kindness of her heart. she’s just one of adrienne’s minions. not that i’m completely on lisa’s and brandi’s side. i don’t agree with them… Read more »
Nicole
Nicole

I’m 99.7% sure that Eddie did marry Leann for money. Lol

Exactly @ Marhoop!

Oh shame on Camille for pointing out that Lisa does not out right own SUR.

Shipp

Okay. So say I bought stock in AT&T. Does that mean I don’t own the stock? No, it means I own a percentage of stock in AT&T. Lisa owns a percentage of SUR, the controlling percentage.

We don’t yet know what the discussion will be next week concerning this issue.

syt
syt
Oh my gosh sit down! Lisa is only a partner one of many owners. Her partner’s wife is also an owner, just like Lisa and Ken are owners. My guess is Ken is the bank and Lisa signed her name as a partner. Lisa by her own admission said Ken would rather retire to Montecito than continue living and working in L.A. He pays the bills she collects the checks. They sound like grifters to me… what is there London story? Her accent is definitely not posh enough to be part of the upper class of London no matter how… Read more »
lifetimemovie
lifetimemovie

Funny how Brandi is acting like 2% of a CASINO is no big deal. How much do you think that casino earns in a year? 1 billion? 500 million? I’ll take 2% of that.

Klown Kardashian

Thanks for making it clear that Adrienne owning 2% of Palms also makes her owner. Same thing! And if we want to be to the point and fair. Sur’s 51% is probably < than Palms 2% so why are they even talking about it?!

What happened with the cease and desist letter?

Taiz
Taiz

Who cares!?

Another RHO_ Fan
Another RHO_ Fan

It matters if this is, once again, a BravoTV and Andy Cohen manipulation of “reality tv” to drive up ratings and increase viewership.

I can’t think of any reason Camille would attack Lisa unprovoked…smells like “staging” to me.

Champ

It does seem staged. The ratings are down this season. So that wouldn’t surprise me.

HWAddict13
HWAddict13

They are? You mean the Brandi I can hate everyone but don’t talk about me tour isn’t reeling in the ratings? Go figure. lol

AnnapolisErin
AnnapolisErin

Forget Camille, how about Lisa? She should’ve never made the comment about Adrienne in the first place!

Lisa
Lisa

Lisa didnt say it, Brandi did. These reality shows are so “normal” nowadays that people forget facts, like who said what.

Champ

Lisa, what do we really know about her past? What were the names of her Resturant’s, nightclubs and other dealings? Has anyone dined at any of her establishments in Great Britain? Any C Corps, S corps, LLC’s any corps??? Under Ken Tod or Lisa Vanderpump? Info please!!
Who is this MYSTERY BUSINESS WOMAN!?!? AND Why did she leave the UK?

p.o.box

Agree with you Annapolis!!

Buck Henry
Buck Henry

Actually jennifer your a little wrong and right. Yes they did get bought out but it was a forced buy out. What happened is that the Palms was neck deep in debt and two firms bought up the debt on both the casino and hotel. They kicked the Maloofs out of operations and they own just 2%. They have a clause to buy back 15 to 20% of the operation.

Read this link and you will see that the Maloofs are having major issues financially.

significant

Jennifer
The Maloof’s used to own over 85% of the company up until they sold it to TPG in June/July of 2011, so during the fiasco of the Palms vs Hard Rock debacle the Maloof’s did own the hotel, so Brandi is off the mark if this is Brandi’s newest silliness. Camille just got fed-up with the side back talk. Lisa said she doesn’t engage in it but she sure helps it along through Brandi. The Maloof Palm transaction is nothing new and was taken over by a TPG (Texas Pacific Group). Lisa would wish for that to happen. The Maloofs… Read more »

I agree.

Klown Kardashian

I agree. I still think this was edited to make it seem like Camille was talking smack.