AllAboutTRH EXCLUSIVE: Caroline Manzo And Teresa Giudice Have A Sit Down For Season 5!

January 23, 2013 |By Continue Reading

As you all know, the cast is off filming season 5 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. All the ladies are back, unfortunately. And there will be a few “friends of the wives.” Last season we saw a different side to Caroline Manzo who was previously a favorite. Caroline acted bitter, angry, and seemed very frustrated for absolutely no reason. Caroline has gone on to say that she regrets how she acted on season 4 and even recently reached out to Teresa Giudice to have a sit down and AllAboutTRH is the first to announce and have the EXCLUSIVE details!

An insider tells AllAboutTRH EXCLUSIVELY, “Caroline didn’t like how last season played out and just wants to move on especially from all the backlash she received when pretty much attacking Teresa all season. Caroline reached out to Teresa and had a sit down just the two of them. Caroline pointed out how she wants to move forward and Teresa thought it was a good idea. Bravo filmed the whole thing and it will air on season 5. The two are in a better place now and very cordial when they see each other. I don’t think it’ll go back to what it is but they are friends again!”

I think Caroline only reached out to Teresa to redeem herself so viewers can see the “old” Caroline. Filming finishes in April and my insider confirms that Season 5 will air late April or early May. Caroline’s book comes out in March so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s trying to recover her image so that people buy her book! I am glad that Caroline was the bigger person in this situation and did contact Teresa to talk about things. I’m glad she is acknowledging she probably went a little too far! Are you surprised Caroline reached out?

Tags: , , , ,

Category: Caroline Manzo, EXCLUSIVES, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice, Top Story

summer68
summer68
Caroline only reached out to Tre coz me all the negative backlash she received last season and is trying to redeem herself coz her book is coming out and wants it to be a best seller and prob hoping it sells more copies than Tre first book is she claims not to be competitive but she’s not only competitive but she’s a sneaky lying two faced bitch and I’ve finally seen her true colours the real Caroline has finally emerged. As for the same cast being bought in again i don’t mind except what is Bravo thinking me keeping Kathy… Read more »
candida
candida

Caroline is evil; anything she did to make peace with T is all for her own good; she knows lots of people turned on her and her nasty kids; and she is trying to re-create her nice image; I AM NOT BUYING IT (Her words) NOR HER BOOK LOL

The Mooch
The Mooch

For me it’s too little too late. The only reason Caroline is talking to Teresa is she is contractibly obligated to. JPG / Estelle here’s a clue… Go stir shit somewhere else. You’re just as irrelevant as the Marco sisters. In my opinion your posts are irrelevant, and bring nothing new to the discussion. Get some new material…It’s real old. Lets discuss the facts in the Laurita BK..That sounds like fun Thanks for playing Rox…Can we have a button to block people?…That would be fab… Yes this was posted twice:)

Whoopibella
Whoopibella
Carowhine, Jacstabber and their perspective families relied too much on close association to producers! Those frequent private parties (& relationships?) with the crew and Manz0/Laurita clan did not pay off. Instead it help to ruin the opinion the public had of them. In the end, the edited version had too many juicy outbursts, contrived set-ups and snarky attacks against the Giudice fam to actually spin the show in their favor. And producers knew too much about them to deny the truth in the portrayal. The new production team may want to repeat the past but would be better served by… Read more »
Anacapri
Anacapri

This comment is outstanding and really does sum it up nicely!

I will never forget what Meatball Manzo and Cracker Jac did to Gia. If I were Teresa watching the episode ( this past season) and seeing exactly how that all went down.. I would have knocked both of those magpies into next week!

Anacapri
Anacapri

I think that this incident shows who these two women really are-they so very clearly took their hatred and obvious jealousy of Teresa out on a 10 year old kid-pathetic!

So agree @ Anacapri

That is exactly what they did. Any mother watching what those 2 magpies did to Gia would have been furious!!

I could not beleive that there were actual people supporting Cracker Jac and Meatball Manzo, no way could have have been mothers/ parents. If they were I feel sorry for their children.

Anacapri
Anacapri

Same here!

whoopibella
whoopibella
I completely agree – who could defend these women? Particularly, after seeing Carowhine call her daughter an A$$hole for reacting to the systematic bullying at the hands of her siblings. She has favored her sons and is to blame for Lauren’s corroded self image, IMO. Then to see the timely released autism storyline (seeking sympathy re: the personal collusion within business bankruptcy)for Jacqueline. A tale that has no business being featured on a show that rejoiced in discarding the woman’s older dysfunctional child. It does seem as if many of these Tre-hatering commenter are duplicates, account shifters or have agendas.… Read more »
disgusted
disgusted

Watching Caroline last season was Torture
Seeing her again will be torture

rukidding?
rukidding?

what is up with caroline’s hair in that photo? she looks like she came from an 80’s disco club.

audpaud
audpaud

Too little too late – although Caroline was smart enough mid-Season (as evidenced by how her Bitter Betty Blogs changed) to realize the plan she had was backfiring. Teresa should continue to tell this self-serving whack-ass to “Go Scratch!”

Heidi
Heidi

I call BS….. IMO, this is total ‘damage control’ on Caroline & Bravo’s behalf to draw back those viewers who turned on her……… Tiz’ all about ratings……

Littlegoobie
Littlegoobie

This is the set up of Tre. Caroline “TRIED” to make amends and then Tre tries to show Albertt cheating

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
I swear yal posters (both teams) act like yal know these women personally, and tey are thanking yal for defending them on a blog. This is a tv show people, only for entertainment, yal take it too seriously going back and forth for hours debating why one is talking to the other or what everyone’s motivesare. Digging up people’s pasts and getting upset if they were a stripper. This is too serious for some people, take this show with a grain of salt. Watch for the hour that its on, gossip on the show then leave italone. These personal attacks… Read more »
Aaron
Aaron

Really could not have put it better myself Sweetpea. All the back and forth bickering I’ve seen here is right on par with the housewives themselves. It would be amusing, if it weren’t sad in a way.

rukidding?
rukidding?

yet you still come in here to read the articles and post. by the way, i do agree with some of the things you written.

Brittany
Brittany

Exactly,there all after Teresa.
There going to mess with Teresa marriage,again,and make Melissa perfect,so more people will buy her book.

Mandy
Mandy
First of all,the Gorgas,and Wakiles where the ones who started the family drama in season3.The Gorgas where the ones that campain to get on the show.The Gorgas would have been In season 2,but Danielle said no.The Gorgas/Marcos,had been bashing Teresa since the filming of season 1 in 2008,and of course it aired in May of 2009. See what some people need to relize is,that Teresa is the target and have been since season 3.Just like what happen to Danielle.There going to make Teresa the villian,to the point where no other network wants her,and she is hated by millions. Andy hates… Read more »
HWAddict
HWAddict

As you and many of the posters pointed out, Caroline has a book coming out. BRAVO gets a percentage of all the products the housewives sell and they want the book to sell. If Caroline was really trying to improve or better herself she would have reached out to Teresa after season four and before season five started filming and apologize without the cameras rolling. Her reaching out was for money!

angel81
angel81

I just recently found this site myself and that’s exactly how I felt @samael. Geeking out!! LOL!

Margie

It’s never a dull day on AATRH 🙂 Join the chaos!

Wow..the new season hasn’t even started yet and the excitement apparently is in abundance…wow you people are hard core fans…awesome…only been on this site for a while and lovin’ every minute of it!

Again..can’t wait for season 5!!

I know I am a geek!! oh well.

tina
tina

I looked up Teresa networth for 2013 and it doesn’t say she’s in the negative any more….don’t know if its true or not but hay it don’t say negative 11mill

sana
sana

What in the hell are they wearing? and what is wrong with thier hair!!! it looks like a SNL sketch!

kpasta
kpasta

Shut up already! The only issue that matters: WHERE DID THAT PICTURE COME FROM? It’s one of the reasons I watched originally, for the tacky way ALL the women dress, and clearly, the bad hair! Were they dressed up for a “stuck in the 80’s party”? Please help. I laughed my head off when I saw that! Maybe we are going back to the old RHONJ.

And who the hell is that brunette behind Teresa??????? Please Lord, tell me this is an 80’s themed party????? Of course T look s fab still 😉

Margie

Ok Michers,
serious question.
How many times do you think “Let me tell you something” is in Caroline’s book? LOL

Countless, LOL

Margie

Bet she also talks about the mask, the mask, the mask…blah, blah, blah 🙂

dellsbells
dellsbells

This was when some of the ladies (including Dina) were hosting the off-broadway play “My Big Gay Italian Wedding” for a few performances back in 2010 before Season 3 filmed.
That explains the gaudy costumes and big hair.
All I can say is “google it”.

OH! Thank God there is an excuse LOL! Thx dells!

angel81
angel81
I miss the good ole days of RHONJ. They are the ones they got me into the whole housewife franchise. I have taken no sides between the Manzo’s & the Guidice’s (minus “Juicy Joe” lol). Both of these ladies have their faults. I agree that Caroline was different and moody last season, but can we at least give her some credit for admitting that on the reunion and saying she didn’t even like herself. I love Tre, but she should be a mob wife…admit nothing! LOL! I still love her though. The point I wanted to make was that I… Read more »
BCJen
BCJen

Caroline is only doing this because she wants her book to sell. She didn’t realize last season that her behavior would make her so unpopular. I’ve heard Manzos are in big time damage control. I for one am not falling for it. Not buying the diarrhea water or the stupid book.

The more BS products they push, the more they have to do damage control. Any profits they make from their poo is probably going to PR for damage control! Do you think Jax is chipping in, LOL?

cats-eye

I am very happy they made up because i decided not watch the show because of the fighting so now i believe i can get my show back.I believe that Mellisa will try to make good too but i don’t think so on that one and her brother.Should be a interesting show,can’t wait.

pinkie
pinkie

I am done with this show. Playing Pattycake with Tre after the way she acted toward Teresa and her and family wont make up for what the viewers told her loud and clear.

Boring hypocrite, this is just to save her snoozer book.

Bravo should have fired Manzo’s and Laurita’s after last season, Jacueline is clearly disturbed. I am done with Bravo bashing Guidices with all others forgiven and supported. Perverse and disgusting, last season was too draining. Manzo’s are BORING, Dina being the exception.

I agree with your thinking in re to being the hypocrite that she has become EVERY season! It amazes me how many people overlook that! Doesn’t character and loyalty mean anything to some? UGH, Im sure I just opened the damn shit door with that comment from the Tre bashers…
The things wrong I have witnessed on the show by Tre herself, is not enough to hang her, sorry 🙂 They are petty. The others.. major major flaws and are the last ones on Earth to be finger pointing and gossip feeding about Teresa!

Stacey
Stacey

Caroline only did it to sell her book.

barbara s
barbara s

Only the RHNJ can warrent this kind of feedback. Love her or hate her, Teresa is the star of the show and Caroline, if she wants to stay on the Bravo payroll better make “nice nice”. Team Teresa!

whodat2112

TRUTH! Tre is/always will be the star! No matter how delusional some posters are… #Team TRE!

jerseygirl
jerseygirl

Oi, people, let’s stop baiting the beast(s). Sheesh!

The Caroline we saw on Season 4 casts a totally different light on Caroline from seasons past. I’ve re-watched the old episodes and you absolutely see signs of Caroline being a total battle axe. She loved taking on the role of don-Caroline with the other housewives doing her bidding. A sit down with Danielle? Come on!

Ah, but people may buy into her cleaning up her image, just like there are people buying into Lance Armstrong’s image makeover. It’s just called PR.

BOOM!

Estelle
Here are some things Teresa has lied about: 1) She lied to Bravo about not being paid by the tabloids, 2) She lied to her father (and everybody else) about Melissa being a stripper, 3) She lied about Chris having an affair, 4) She lied about Jacqueline being a stripper (never gets old), 5) She lied to the government by withholding knowledge of having received $250,000 in a book deal, 6) She lied about her ex-friends and relatives to the tabloids, 7) She then lied to her friends about being the one who planted the stories in the first place.… Read more »
Nicole
Nicole
1.) Teresa did not lie about being paid/not being paid for tabloids. She said she was paid for the pictures she posed in FOR the tabloids. 2.) How do you know she lied to her dad about Melissa being a stripper? Because Joey and Melissa, who are both notorious liars, said so? Teresa swore on her dad’s life that she never said anything to him about Melissa being a stripper. I’m going to go ahead and believe Teresa over Joey on that one. 3.) She never said Chris had an affair. She said made an analogy about being cheated on,… Read more »
Lysel
Lysel

Interesting that Estelle is replying to questions that were asked of JPG. Interesting. If you’re not one and the same, JPG you might want to copy/paste Estelle’s post.

JPG
JPG

Oh my god, so many of you are such morons.

whodat2112

TRUTH! It is very interesting…

whodat2112

Ahhh, predictable insults complete with name calling! Never saw that coming! You’re hilarious…. LMBO

Estelle

The comments are hilarious.

So are yours!!! 😀

Estelle

You’re actually causing me to change my mind about which one of Tre’s fans is the biggest asshole. Didn’t think it was possible.

Estelle

29) She lied about her mother speaking exclusively Italian on the phone after Caroline said she’d heard her trash Melissa to her mother. In PC she spoke to both Teresa and Joey in English.
30) She lied when she told Caroline and Jacqueline that she wanted to reconcile with her family, when she clearly can’t stand her family and has finally admitted as much.

TA-DAAAAAAA!!!

JPG
JPG

Hahahaha.

Nice!!! 😀 😀 😀

Thank you! That was a lot easier than I thought it would be LOL! 🙂

Oops, Idk why that posted 2x

whodat2112

Naaahhh attacking would be a waste of time… Laughing though….. bahahahahahahahaha 😉

whodat2112

Its not truth. Well, maybe in one person’s mind.

JPG
JPG

I’m sure they’ll start attacking you any minute. As soon as you point out any sort of truth about their God (Tre) they lose their shit and make personal attacks. Just like Tre herself.

Estelle
21) She lied about the girls knowing nothing about Joe’s going to prison, when the fact is she’d allowed them to be interviewed in a magazine about that very thing, 22) She lied about having no knowledge that her husband was a slumlord, 23) She lied when she claimed to forgive Melissa for speaking to Danielle and yet has nevertheless continued to bitch about it ever since, 24) She lied when she claimed to forgive Kathy for what SHE said and yet has nevertheless continued to bitch about it ever since, 25) She lied when she claimed she didn’t allow… Read more »
CryWolf
CryWolf

“Plus a lot of the things you listed are impossible to substantiate and are nothing but pure speculation and gossip on your part.”

I am going to just use your own words here because most of the things you have listed are based on the opinions of people involved and not actual facts. Much speculation, conjecture and gossip.

cammierari
cammierari

EXACTLY!

Estelle

Two more! Can she do it? I’LL BET SHE CAN!

RB
RB
Really? We could make a list of lies that each and every NJ housewife has made…who should we start with next? How about Caroline? #1 – She lied about being the one who showed everyone in town “the book” about Danielle. #2 – She lied about the book “falling into her lap.” #3 – She lied about Teresa being “like family” (as she later pointed out they “were never friends”) #4 – She lied about telling Bravo that she wouldn’t come back unless Danielle was fired (later proven true by her deposition in Danielle’s lawsuit) #5 – She lied about… Read more »
RB
RB

R u joking? Read back through your list doll…the same can be said for you.

P.S. – #’s 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 can be substantiated

rukidding?
rukidding?
estelle while you’re at it please list all the lies of the manzos, lauritas, wakiles and of course the gorgas because there seems to be people that think they don’t lie either. here’s my take on things. everyone lies and everyone has lied on that show. if the gorgas and wakiles weren’t on the show then there would be alot more people hating on teresa but bcause of the way the gorgas, and wakiles got on the show and how they turned her friends caro and jac against her and how they attacked their own family memeber is what upsets… Read more »

Whats hilarious is that you actually posted these silly little ditties you conjured up.

Estelle

I’m trying my damnest to confine myself to what I’ve actually seen or heard on the show or read in a legitimate news source. It seems to me that you could try to do the same.

Estelle

That’s fine. But I’m simply responding to the people who hilariously continue to pretend that Teresa isn’t an egregious liar of the first rank and keep demanding evidence that she is.

Estelle
16) She lied about Kathy and Richie getting a divorce, 17) She lied about about the Monica C incident, when her own husband admitted (on film) that Teresa had physically attacked her and “had to be pulled off.” 18) She also lied to the government about not knowing about a website she was still receiving money from, as well as the contents of an unreported bank account, 19) She lied about Kathy hating Rosie for being gay. 20) She lied about “hearing rumors” that Melissa would leave Joey for a richer guy (nice), when the fact is it was nothing… Read more »
Anacapri
Anacapri

Kim or Lysa Marco?

Marty
Marty

Teresa is FABULOUS!! Love Love Love her!

Estelle

12) She lied to everyone (except the tabloids) about the likelihood of her going to prison for perjury and fraud,
13) She lied about Caroline telling her that Jacqueline was a stripper,
14) She lied about leaving her baby UNATTENDED,
15) She lied about not having the money to help Joey out in the support of their parents, when all the while she was spending money like a maniac.

JPG
JPG

I am loving this!

Marty
Marty

Teresa is FABULOUS!!!

This is a hoot!!! Thanks for your opinions, lol as they are not facts! This shit gets better then the show around here…

Estelle

8) She lied about not knowing that Melissa had joined the show until the first day of filming — she knew months in advance,
9) She lied about writing her own blog,
10) She lied about Joe giving her diamonds (with what?) for having called her a c*nt,
11) She lied about Joe never calling her a c*nt “except for that one time.”

Bet I hit 30 (minimum) by midnight. 🙂

old NJ Lady
old NJ Lady
Well if take a whole blog and website to list all of LOOKERS lies. Nobody will ever to able to top her. Just fyi Many of items on your joke of a list are actually lies about Teresa told by Lookers. If you look on fameworgas you will actually see the clips and copies of her interviews, articles and blogs where she has told one story in an interview and a completely different story at another time another. Lookers has by her own words and actions proven to be the biggest liar. Lookers, Man Manzo, Jac and Katfish all believe… Read more »
old NJ Lady
old NJ Lady

Correction “it takes”a whole blog and website to list all of Lookers lies!

Josh
Josh

You are digging and grasping for air at this point. It’s actually quite comical.

Get a life. Have you ever lied before?

Want me to post everything Melissa, Jac, and Caroline have lied about? I don’t have enough time in the day!!! Maybe you can help me?

Again, face it. Tre is the face of the franchise and is more successful now then any of these women will ever be combined!

EAT EAT EATSSS YOU ALL UP INSIDE!! HAAHAHAH

LOL @ Josh

Save yourself.. this one ^^^ is something eles.. Love Loves Loves Cracker Jac Laurita, that should tell you something..LOL!

LMAO.. OMG..

Holy Shit..I leave the thread for a couple of hors and the shit explodes!!

Teresas Bk done over, old freakin news!! They withdrew and are paying back their debts WTF? How many freakin times does that shit have to be brought up? Jesus Mary and Joseph

Move on to the Lying Lauritas, google their shit that has been going on for years and they still haven’t settled shit..Those scum bags are in real ass trouble. Disgusting cheating a Charity out of money among so much other stuff.

A Real NJ Housewife
A Real NJ Housewife

Do you think we’ll see Melissa and Kathy sitting around the kitchen table reading the newspaper articles about the Laurita’s legal problems? I really doubt it.

The Mooch
The Mooch

For me it’s too little too late. The only reason Caroline is talking to Teresa is she is contractibly obligated to. JPG / Estelle here’s a clue… Go stir shit somewhere else. You’re just as irrelevant as the Marco sisters. In my opinion your posts are irrelevant, and bring nothing new to the discussion. Get some new material…It’s real old. Thanks for playing 🙂 Rox…Can we have a button to block people?…That would be fab…

I know!! Seriously, is that all you have against her? Something new pops up about the others way too frequently! We can point stuff out weekly about them to back up opinions/facts, etc..

Hi mich

It’s funny though, ” they ” never ever address the stuff that comes out about the others, ever. Just dreg up old ass shit about Teresa,,SMH!

I know. Some things will never change. That is all they have, so T must be doing something right 😉

socalsoccer
socalsoccer

Some people on here sure know how to beat a dead horse. Some have real hate for Teresa even though that supposedly don’t know her. If Teresa and Carowhine made up, then that is a good thing.

CaTfAcE
CaTfAcE
I agree I honestly hope they do make up. No matter how much I couldn’t stand Caroline the last couple seasons I almost feel sorry for her. Her husband supposedly cheats on her, and it’s apparent he’s not that interested in her and would rather be at work or anywhere else. Her life is/was her children being a stay at home mom and now they have all left, leaving her without even a husband to give her attention. Not to mention her kids really didn’t turn out so well did they? I think she is beginning to realize partly from… Read more »

Hi socal

Holy shit, you sure got that right, Damn!

I agree( about Caroline and Teresa) if they really did have this sit down and let some shit go, then great..Enough with the nastines/ ugliness.

socalsoccer
socalsoccer

I would be nice if the show were like it was the first season. Carowhine could not stand all of the negativity she received. Plus, watching the episode in Napa when she went ape shit on Teresa must have been embarrassing.

Josh
Josh
JPG, you sure do have a lot of time on your hands replying to EVERY Tre post on here. Face it, Tre is the face of the franchise. Sure, she may not articulate and may not say her words well, but she is already light years ahead of everyone on this show, and people like you are the ones that can’t face the truth. Everyone on this show has to ride Tre’s success to stay relevant. That fact is what eats everyone alive. Melissa knows it, Jac knows it, Kathy knows it… hahaha …. Keep doing you Tre^^ haters gonna… Read more »
JPG
JPG

She’s a f*cking moron.

Face the truth? Seems like you have that problem, not I.

kevin.pen@hotmail.com
[email protected]

Nope- it’s definitely you 😉

CaTfAcE
CaTfAcE

Honestly I could forgive Caroline’s terrible personality last season as long as this season things are switched up. This storyline is sooo old, its excruciating to watch. I mean good lord, if the rest of the cast doesn’t want attention on Teresa, or every conversation to revolve around her then they should move on to something else!

RahRah
RahRah

Wait!!

Did Caroline seek Melissa’s approval to make nice with Teresa?

Caroline believed every damn lie Melissa and Joe told her about Teresa.

A Real NJ Housewife
A Real NJ Housewife

In my opinion,, I don’t think Caroline believed Melissa’s lies. It just worked well for her own agenda.

hannavas
hannavas

I’m not convinced she bought Melissa’s lies. I think she knows exactly what Melissa is and has no great love for her. But Melissa served a purpose for Caroline; she provided her with a reason to go after Teresa. Now that it has backfired, it wouldn’t surprise me if she blames Melissa for everything. She said she was initially mean to Melissa and Kathy because she believed Teresa’s “lies”. I wouldn’t put it past her to say she was against Teresa because she believed Melissa’s lies. It would be a half hearted apology at best.

Hanna- I though that last year. I never once believed Big Red liked Melissa, however I think she has a soft spot for JoeGo. She needed to align herself with Messy for the point of just simply being angry and T- I feel Caro believes there is strength in numbers! So yes, that worked for them to get all their panties in a bunch to unite in T Bashing! Now after all is said and done, friends again or not, there is a tiny part of me that thinks Caro actually does not like how she treated Teresa.

reddvette
reddvette

I. Agree. I do not believe that Caroline believed Melissa either but it gave her a reason to openly come out against Teresa.

If you recall before the Italy trip Caroline was making little remarks, her and her children. That was season 2, when she would say things adding how much she loved Teresa. The crackss were there then this when Teresa started to soar as fan and endoser favorite. This also when cookbookgate started, caroline’s book was rejected Teresa’ was pulished

Reddvette, I remember that. That must have been around the time that Caro and Dina had fractures in relationship, and Teresa was beginning to get offers. I think Caro imagined things would be different and I think she was not comfortable anymore spending soooooo much time with T. I noticed when she babysat on the cruise, she was kind of bitchy to the girls!

Im sure Lookers will put out some kind of nonsensical memo later this week!