The Real Housewives of Orange County - RHOC

Shannon Beador Takes Ex-Husband David Beador to Court Over Him Refusing to Allow Teenage Daughters to Film RHOC; Insists She’ll Be Fired If Family Can’t Appear

Shannon Beador attends the opening night of "Rock Of Ages" at The Bourbon Room on January 15, 2020 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Paul Archuleta/Getty Images) David Beador arrive at the Premiere Event of 'Odysseo By Cavalia' on November 19, 2016 in Irvine, California. (Photo by Jerod Harris/WireImage,)

Shannon Beador and David Beador’s marital problems continue to spill over into their post-divorce life.

The former reality TV couple is battling it out in court over their teenage daughters appearing on the Real Housewives of Orange County.

David no longer wants their  17-year-old twins, Stella and Adeline, to appear on Bravo any longer. On the other hand, Shannon insists she’ll be fired if she’s forced to take the girls offscreen.

In emergency court documents obtained by The Blast, Shannon asked the judge to allow Stella and Adeline to continue filming season 16 of the show.

Bravo wants to film all three of Shannon’s daughters and feature the inside of their OC home. Shannon and David’s oldest daughter Sophie is 20, so the RHOC star’s request is only for her two minor children.

She said: “The filming of the show is my primary career and is part of and supportive of my primary income source, for which I use said income to care for my children. If my children do not film on the show, I will be in violation of my contract and will lose my job, and thus my ability to earn income.”

In a separate filing, David noted that while he previously allowed the kids to film, he now claims things are “much different.”

David said he has a “new family” and is trying to “protect and not expose [them] to a reality television show.”

He said, “My current wife also has two other children of her own that do not need to have their mother exposed to possible disparaging comments made about our family on national television.”

David and his new wife, Lesley Cook, 37, married in October 2020. They welcomed their daughter Anna in early 2021.

The former Real Housewives husband said he’s willing to compromise with Shannon and allow the girls to film if his ex-wife agrees not to comment negatively about him and his new family on the show.

He wrote: “It is concerning to me that these narrowly tailored limitations are not acceptable with the (Shannon) and/her counsel because it gives me the feeling that she does in fact intend on referencing either myself, my new wife, and our new daughter during the filming of this 16th season.”

“This Is absolutely not acceptable to me,” he added.

In a letter in Shannon’s filing, producers confirmed that she would be fired if she can’t film with her daughters.

Stay tuned for more on this developing story!

RHOC is expected to return for season 16 in late 2021 or early 2022.

Thoughts on this news? Are you surprised David is trying to prevent his girls from appearing on RHOC? Sound off below!

Follow AllAboutTRH On Instagram.
Follow AllAboutTRH On Twitter.
Like
AllAboutTRH On Facebook.

 

AllAboutTRH Podcast

AllAboutTRH Podcast

Follow Me