Kyle Richards is in recovery mode after being hospitalized over the weekend.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills OG landed herself in the hospital after walking into a beehive and getting stung by bees multiple times.
She detailed the incident on Instagram Stories on Sunday, July 25.
“So this happened yesterday,” Kyle wrote alongside a picture of her in the hospital with an oxygen mask on. “I walked into a hive of bees and was stung multiple times. If you know me at all, you know I am allergic to bees and terrified of them.”
Kyle then shared footage from her security camera that shows her running after being stung and jumping into the pool to escape the bees.
“I can laugh at this video now, but what you can’t see is that they were in my hair and were literally chasing me. My family wasn’t home, and for whatever reason, the people that work for me couldn’t hear me screaming for help. My landline wouldn’t dial 911, and my epi-pen was defective and wouldn’t open,” she shared.
“I share this story with you because I sometimes don’t bother to take my epi-pen with me,” she continued. “I also don’t know why I couldn’t get mine to work. It’s important to look on your tube and watch the videos of how to use it. There are different types of epi-pens, and they each work differently. But also always call 911 even if you are able to use your epi-pen as they have to use other medications to help breathing etc.”