Real Housewives of New York has gotten a shake-up after Tinsley Mortimer left the show to join her Prince Charming Scott Kluth in Chicago.
Now Bravo is debuting new taglines for the remaining Housewives, which includes Dorinda Medley, Sonja Morgan, Ramona Singer, Leah McSweeney, and Luann de Lesseps.
The ladies of the Big Apple have new and fresh taglines as Bravo updated the opening scene to omit Tinsley as she is no longer on the hit show. So what are the updated taglines? Take a look below then let us know what you think:
- Dorinda Medley: “Like a mint in my mouth, I can be a bit fresh”
- Sonja Morgan: “I’m no one’s arm candy, I’m the whole bowl of sugar”
- Ramona Singer: “So what if I’m self-involved — who else should I be involved with?”
- Leah McSweeney: “I’ll say sorry for what I’ve done, but never for who I am”
- Luann de Lesseps (and my personal favorite): “I rise above the drama — and won’t settle for the lower level”
Check out the new opening sequence for season 12 below!
Other than Leah and Luann, I have to say they are a bit blah. Changing taglines mid-season has never been done before so maybe the rest will grow on me as the season goes on. Personally I think they should have just cut Tinsley’s out and left the remainder as is.
RHONY returns to Bravo on Thursday, July 2 at 9 p.m. ET.