Vicki Gunavlson is going to be a Nanna once again!
Briana’s husband, Ryan Culberson, shared the happy news on Instagram.
“With all the bad news going on in the world, hopefully, this brings a smile to your face (even if it’s behind a mask). November can’t come soon enough!” Ryan captioned a photo of four safety pins – two big, two small, and inside one of the big safety pins was a mini safety pin.
Vicki shared the same picture on her Instagram with the caption: “Couldn’t be more excited to announce #3 is on its way. Congratulations, Briana and Ryan.”
Ryan later answered some common questions he was receiving after making the big announcement about baby Culberson #3.
Here’s the answers you’re probably looking for:
1. We don’t care [boy]/[girl] we’re just praying for healthy.
2. Yes it happened before the corona outbreak and isn’t from being quarantined together ?.
3. No we will not be naming anything related to the corona ?!
4. Yes she will still stay on a ketogenic lifestyle.
5. Yes Owen will be the perfect middle child he’s been preparing for this moment since day 1 ?.
6. The boys and us are super pumped! Hope these answers help some of the anticipated questions/comments. #trulyblessed
Briana and Ryan currently have two sons Troy and Owen.
MAZEL to Briana and Ryan! I’m so happy for their entire family! Congrats to the whole family! I’m sure Vicki and Donn are so excited to be grandparents once again!
I will admit it’s so strange to think we won’t be following Briana’s pregnancy journey on RHOC since we did with the last two.
The Real Housewives of Orange County are expected to return to Bravo for season 15 in mid-to-late 2020.