Kathryn Calhoun Dennis Southern Charm Thomas Ravenel

Southern Charm: Thomas Ravenel & Kathryn Dennis Battling Over Bank Records And Private Texts In Custody Battle

Things are intensifying in the custody battle between Kathryn Dennis and Thomas Ravenel. The Southern Charm stars share two children together. Thomas and Kathryn are now battling over private texts and bank records in their custody battle. Thomas is trying to get the judge to side with him. According to The Blast and court documents, Thomas is pleading with a South Carolina judge to order that he won’t need to turn over his records to Kathryn that deal with anything prior to June 30, 2017. Thomas is accusing Kathryn of trying to bring up the allegations of alleged sexual assault by him against multiple women – including their previous nanny. Kathryn has been trying to keep their custody battle private and wants it to be sealed!

Thomas claims that when they initially made their custody agreement back in 2017, she was fully aware of all allegations of sexual harassment against him. Thomas said the judge reviewed it and still granted him primary physical custody. Thomas says that because of this, Kathryn shouldn’t be allowed to bring up the allegations again in their new custody battle. Thomas also doesn’t want to provide bank records, that Kathryn is demanding he turn over. Apparently Kathryn wants him to turn over bank records, text messages, and emails between him and other people over the years. Not only that, she wants the records of the social media posts that he’s made. Thomas now wants the judge to limit what he has to provide.

In November of 2018, Thomas filed a lawsuit against Bravo and the Southern Charm producers demanding a judge stop them from broadcasting unaired footage on the show. This is part of his custody battle with Kathryn. She had filed for primary custody of the children in October of 2018. Kathryn previously had her custody taken away in 2016 after failing a drug test, however; she was awarded joint custody after completing rehab and staying clean. Thomas claimed in his lawsuit that the network and producers “encouraged” Kathryn to file for custody for a storyline for the show. He’s also trying to prevent their children from appearing on the show, as well as Kathryn talking about their custody battle on the show.

Their custody battle is still ongoing!

Woah! This is a lot to take in. I’m hoping for the best for them and their children.

Thoughts on this all? Will Kathryn be allowed to film their children for the show? Will Kathryn get to discuss their custody battle on the show? Thoughts on all of the accusations? Sound off below!

Follow AllAboutTRH On Instagram.
Follow AllAboutTRH On Twitter.
Like
AllAboutTRH On Facebook.

Follow the AllAboutTRH Podcast on iTunes & Soundcloud – Remember to Rate, Comment & Subscribe!

About the author

Katie Gray

Katie is a NYC based writer and celebrity interviewer, who joined the All About TRH team in November of 2017. She’s a huge fan of all things Real Housewives and Mob Wives. Katie loves Coney Island, Coca-Cola and cheap thrills. Beyond blogging; Katie enjoys music, film, fashion and photography.

Email: katie@allabouttrh.com | Phone: (248) 436-1663 Ext. 3 | "Write to Katie": AllaboutTRH.com Attn: Katie 3160 Ridgeway Ct. Commerce Twp., MI 48390