There’s nothing Andy Cohen loves more than a housewives poll (accept for maybe a great jumpsuit), and earlier this year he hosted The Bravo Awards; a night full of special guests and glamour the clubhouse! It’s clear the award show was beneficial to Andy and the network, so they decided to host an election for The Real Housewives. This took place on Monday night, and while it was a bit understated, it was still fun to watch!
Lisa Vanderpump was the solo guest on WWHL, so it seemed like a given she would be elected president; which she was. What we didn’t know, was Andy had 2, yes 2 surprise special guests!
Dorinda Medley stopped by to accept her “Speaker of the Housewives” honor. “Well, I think I deserve it because I did make it nice,” she joked during her acceptance. Adding, “I worked very hard that weekend, and they came up and made a disaster of it.”
RHONJ newbie Siggy Flicker also made a stop in the clubhouse, after being voted “The Plastic Surgeon General.” Her speech was a long list of doctors who helped her reach this achievement, and when I say long, I mean LONG!
Check out the rest of the winners below!
- President: Lisa Vanderpump
- Chief of Staff: DonJuan Clark
- Secretary of Shade: Kenya Moore
- Plastic Surgeon General: Siggy Flicker
- Director of Housewives Relations: Heather Dubrow
- Secretary of the Interior Design: Heather Dubrow
- Speaker of the Housewives: Dorinda Medley
- Style Ambassador: Kyle Richards
- Head of the Real Bureau of Investigation: Meghan King Edmonds
- Chief of Laughs: Milania Giudice
I wish that Andy had more of the winners come and give acceptance speeches, he should have made WWHL an hour-long on Monday night! I already know that Milania would have given the best speech of all; if she’s winning election now, imagine what she’ll be doing when she’s older!