Last night on RHONJ we FINALLY met “friend” of Teresa and Joe Giudice’s Robyn Levy. AATRH got a few chances to chat with her pre-RHONJ and we’ve been telling you (for months) exactly what we think; she’s great, and it’s no surprise she’s friends with Teresa and Joe!
There was nothing but drama once the season 7 cast was announced, and while Jacqueline and Kathy tried to cause problems, Robyn patiently waited for her arrival on the RHONJ scene. It’s finally here and AATRH can exclusively tell you all about Robyn and what she brings to the show!
It’s a shame that Bravo gave someone a platform to act crazy and spew hate (spoiler alert, Jac’s Vermont meltdown is only a few weeks away), when they could have given a unique person the chance to spread an important message and do something that has never been done before; Robyn would have been the first-ever lesbian housewife! (Yes, I know about Rosie, but she has not been an “official housewife” yet either!)
Here are the top 5 things we’ve learned about Robyn recently, and regardless of what side will air on RHONJ, this is what she brings to the Bravo table!
- Robyn is an entrepreneur, she owns two companies right now Velocity 1 Media and TushyBrand. She is a branding/marketing expert and through Velocity 1 Media she hosts many red carpet charity events. Furthermore, she is the associate editor of Dining Out Magazine. Since becoming a mommy Robyn’s life (and interests) have changed; after some time, research, and hard work she will be launching a comfortable babywear line called TushyBrand this November!
- Robyn shares a beautiful, “modern family” with her wife of 4 years Christina Flores. They have been together for over 10 years and have made a wonderful life together! Robyn and Christina have the most ADORABLE son Jake and a Dog Teja that Robyn is “obsessed” with!
- “Jake The Man” is a star in his own right, just look at him! Jake will be 2 in October, but he already has the cutest personality, just check out his hashtag #JakeTheMan. He’s one of the cutest babies I’ve ever seen, and this lucky little guy has 2 mommies; I’d love to see what got left on the RHONJ editing floor, this family dynamic has never been explored on The Real Housewives before!
(Unrelated, I would definitely watch a Milania Giudice/Jake The Man spin-off; that would be amazing!)
- Robyn is an extraordinary cook, and is even called “Chef-boy-r-Levy” by loved ones! It’s been said that she is, “the only Jewish woman that can make better vodka sauce than their, off the boat, Sicilian mother-in-law!” (Set 4 extra plates for next Sunday, we are there!)
- Lastly, Robyn is very charitable and passionate about giving back! She is involved with multiple charities, and will soon be partnering with Make A Wish Foundation for a large event she will be hosting! (Hopefully AATRH will be in attendance, stay tuned!)
Robyn brought a whole new dynamic to RHONJ, and the drama is sure to heat up soon! There is so much going on behind the scenes now that season 7 is in full force, and you know you can count on AATRH will bring you the accurate, real story; because we are All About The Truth!