That girl is on fire…
All kidding aside Lauren Manzo’s Westchester Fullblown Salon nearly burnt to the ground from an electrical fire.
The salon, which is co-owned by the former Real Housewives of New Jersey star and her friend/business partner Lia Cagliostro, gave very little warning that anything was wrong until it filled with smoke after the lights flickered.
Everyone in the salon made it out okay as firefighters arrived to put out the flames.
However, Fullblown suffered some damage and will be “out of power” until next week.
The salon posted a message to clients on their Facebook page and also gave updates and shared photos on their Instagram page.
“Hi, guys! We are all safe & the salon has minimal damage thank you to all of our amazing clients who reached out! We will keep you all posted as soon as we know more!”
Thankfully everyone was okay and Lauren’s entire business didn’t go down in flames – that wouldn’t have been good. I know people bash Lauren and the Manzo’s a lot but Lauren seems to work her butt off at her salons and must be doing something right that she’s able to open and run multiple franchises.
Are you surprised Lauren’s salon caught fire? What is it with all these Bravolebrities’ business having electrical fires?
Follow the AllAboutTRH Podcast on iTunes & Soundcloud – Remember to Rate, Comment & Subscribe!