Jim Marchese Reveals That He Wasn’t Invited To The Finale Or The Reunion!

August 28, 2014 |By Continue Reading

article-2708021-200CECDD00000578-145_634x488

Despite not being actual Housewives the husbands seem to be as much involved as the ladies are and usually appear at the finale, reunion, and some trips.  However according to Jim Marchese that won’t be the case for him this season!  Jim reveals that after a drama-filled trip to Florida, which will air later this season, Bobby, Rino and the twins refused to film with him and had him banned from the finale and the reunion!

unnamed (3)

unnamed (4)

unnamed (5)

This has me pretty excited to see this Florida trip!  Jim obviously is not a fan or cast favorite and can come off as a arrogant, however, I still would love to see him at the reunion!  He is not one to sit back and just take a beating from Bobby or the twins and would want to hear out every side of the story.  Either way this reunion could get pretty interesting.  Thoughts on what Jim had to say?

Follow Us On Twitter Here
And Like Us On Facebook Here

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Amber Corbino-Marchese, RHONJ

Sort by:   Newest | Oldest
Jo
Jo

I’m sorry but I get a big gay vibe from this guy. The way he talks…

steve
steve

It’s very clear that Jim is a closet case…out yourself already dude and take it up the____like the bitch you are. Amber dear…get out while you can!! Bobby, come out already too…it’s freakin’ 2014! Really pussy boys???

southern born
southern born

My god please make these people go away. There just shit.

lucienne
lucienne

Please, the guy has a real serious job as a lawyer and some class… of course he’s gonna come off as arrogant next to these brainless vulgar crooks husbands.

Peekteacher
Peekteacher
This man is beneath contempt! He is not honest as we found out in the second episode! His claims that he’s a lawyer, he works with the atourney general , he works with people prosecuting Joes case, all were debunked sharply with statements from prosecutors office! He tries to feed us this story but we all know that if produces wanted him there he would be there. Bobby and Rino have no power over who is filmed or not! He is a whining child without an ounce if believability! I cannot imGine how anyone could trust him as their mortgage… Read more »
irrish
irrish

I don’t like Jim or his wife I think he wants to be a housewife. My god please get this man a dress he is such a girl with all his ways. I just wish they would get them off the show . He makes me sick.

irrish
irrish

Irish Girl
Irish Girl

Did Amber say in the last episode that her husband was an attorney when they met Victoria Gotti? He has a law degree but hasn’t passed the Bar so can’t be an attorney – is this correct? I don’t live in America!!

TEAM FAIR
TEAM FAIR

This lil man is sooooo delusional! He believes that ANYONE is afraid of his 5’6 behind! I mean REALLY! He scares NO ONE! Oh, wait maybe his family!

Mojo1
Mojo1
I can’t even begin to say how much this man gets under my skin. The only reason he acts like he enjoys being the man that does this to viewers and other cast mates is because he wasn’t able to win one person over, and clearly as most people would I’m sure to try and take the embarrassment outta it for him, he tries to pretend that being liked isn’t a concern for him, and blames the others for being cowards and pussies. It’s clear the hate he gets does just as much get under his skin as he does… Read more »
Maria
Maria

Thank god this asshole won’t be at the reunion…everyone should look this dicks name up on the internet so u can ALL see what skeletons he has in his little shitass small house closet. He’s just an envious jealous ass!!!!! He only wishes his house is as gorgeous as the giudices… I guess he regrets not stealing as much as he did in the scam he orchaestrated at.cell therapuetics..” We’ll shit ur wife supposedly has a college degree so get her ass out working too…..like most woman have too…

Jarlath
Member
Jarlath

One would think he’d celebrate this, after all he didn’t want to be associated with such criminals or so he claimed

jen
jen

except he’s a bigger criminal then they are

Bryn
Bryn

Exactly !!

just me
just me
Here is what I think. Bravo had to find persons desperate enough to think they would become famous by being on the show this season. There had been so much negativity in the past with the feud between Melissa & Teresa, with Caroline & Jacqueline, with Teresa & Joe’s indictments, that Bravo had to change things up to take the heat off themselves after of all of this. So they (Bravo), found these desperate for fame people that thought being on the most popular Reality show on Bravo would somehow bring them fame & fortune. Well we all know how… Read more »
Hopeful
Hopeful

Great post Just Me

Bryn
Bryn

Yes, great point. I think all of Jim’s antics must be hurting his business. Who would want to deal with someone like this when you can get a mortgage anywhere. Not me.

Maru the Cat

Yes, really great post Just Me! ITA, Bravo knew the core fans were demanding they lighten up on Teresa, and even Melissa, so came up with the perfect cast to take the heat off of them.

rhiannon
rhiannon

Will he just come out of the closet already?????

Hopeful
Hopeful

LOL 🙂

September24
September24

I am not on twitter but it sounds like Jim answers all sent to him. No blocking people like Jax does. If this is the case I give him credit for it.

daisy100
daisy100

he blocked me

mimi
mimi

This guy is a tool!

ozzie65
ozzie65

So who has an IQ of 12 now? Jim “I am attorney/liar” Marchese spells finale as “finally.” Well done. Slow clap.

Having watched Jim in action on the show and read about his twitter feuds with some freaking kids, all I can say is that Jim Marchese is a narcissistic, self involved, liar.

The most cursory background googling on this guy exposes him as a borderline criminal at worst and a con man at best.

Talk about a guy desperate for 15 minutes of fame.

Sandra
Sandra
Well – this situation works out best for everyone involved – now the other men on the show won’t have to film with a he-bitch! And – Mr. High and Mighty Prosecutor/accountant/insurance salesman/lawyer/Governor/FEDERAL AGENT/ indian/chief won’t get in trouble with his employer for being at the reunion around a criminal/criminals! See – things ALWAYS work out best for Jim! Especially if he’s telling the story! BOY – this guy is cuckoo for coco puffs! – he’s also the BIGGEST MAN-BITCH I have ever seen! A criminal that doesn’t want to be around another criminal! And – an employer who allows… Read more »
kc
kc

Lol at Jim’s “title” 🙂

Maru the Cat

Jim is so over the top in his reactions, he amuses me, but I really do get your points Sandra. Great post.

jen
jen

just my opinion but i call BS on the POS, he will not attend the reunion with the fear that someone might call him out on his scam that most likely caused cancer patients their lives. #lowlife#lowestPOSthereis

Susan
Susan

I don’t think it’s fair not to have Jim there. Are they afraid of him? When you sign up for these shows you are supposed to sign up for EVERYTHING including all your dirty laundry. To tell you the truth, I would look forward to see what Jim would say!

jen
jen

No JIm is afraid of his dirty laundry being aired.

Bravo watcher
Bravo watcher

Jim and Amber are the best thing to happen to NJ Housewives. They are over the top dramatic and brutally honest a breath of fresh air on a show dominated by people who only share half their real opinion

daisy100
daisy100

hi jim

BionicMe
BionicMe

And if he continues to run his mouth, he wont be invited back. Look at what happened to the greeks.

He shouldn’t mind anyway because he didn’t want to film with anyone else. He’s a “lawyer”.

Maru the Cat

I thought producers pulled the plug on the Greeks because they didn’t have the goods (provable gossip) they promised?

Kiyoshigirl
Kiyoshigirl

I hope they all keep filming. The longer these buffoons are on camera the more attention they draw to themselves. I’m betting it won’t be long before we learn the Feds have busted most of them for one illegal move or another. They’re are many, many more skeletons in these fools closets, and they deserve to have all of them exposed and aired for the masses to deliberate.

Kiyoshigirl
Kiyoshigirl
This guy is all kinds of crazy, but you gotta love that he’s blowing the lid off all the fakery that is the RHONJ! Who cares if half of what he says isn’t true. Half of what they film and air isn’t true, so even Steven as far as I’m concerned. If Bravo didn’t want him Tweeting they’d be pulling legal action against him. This is all a part of the game that is RHONJ. Now we have the big tough guys crying they won’t film with JM. So tough! They claim they brawl in the streets like “real men”… Read more »
jen
jen

Don’t get it twisted Jim is the biggest POS on this franchise and every other. Unless you can name one other cast mate that caused people their lives?

Hopeful
Hopeful

Sal

Touché!

stephanie
stephanie

I doubt that Bravo didn’t invite him to the reunion because of the others. I bet he threatened to “sue” someone and Bravo is not asking him or his wife back.

Bryn
Bryn

Stephanie
that sounds like something this idiot would do. Why is he even talking about any of this, he supposedly didn’t want to be on the show in the first place
I dont think bravo production is someone he wants to mess with in a court of law.

Maru the Cat

One thing about Jim, he talks/Tweets off the top of his head and I have to give him points for that versus the ones on these shows that try to do things to get camera time.

MNKelly
MNKelly

So maybe BRAVO is honoring Jim’s insistence that he can NOT be anywhere near the Guidices and since it’s certain atleast Teresa G will be at the reunion, Jim shouldn’t be there. Wouldn’t want to tarnish his shining professional reputation, right? I don’t even like Joe Gorga but I would have liked to see him cuff this moron up side the head. This little worm needs to crawl back into the hole in the dirt he crawled out of.

jen
jen

Joe & Teresa should be the least of this POS worries. I’m not a fan of what they pulled but they didn’t put anybody’s life at risk

mtrae9
mtrae9

I have no desire to see this guy ever, so not coming to the reunion does not bother me. I am interested in what happened on the Florida trip though.

Yea, I’m curious about the Florida trip as well.

My6girls2012
My6girls2012

Hey, is it during the FL trip when Dina is telling Jim and Amber that they need to pack their stuff and leave? That scene was shown during the First Look awhile back. Just wondering.

Anoneemouse
Anoneemouse

Just cuz he acts like a girl doesn’t make him a housewife. What a whining cry baby. Put your big boy pants on and get off twitter Dude.

LaraM
LaraM

This has preoccupied my mind all day long! I love Joan Rivers. Just last weekend, I did a marathon on TV/Youtube of Joan & Melissa and other Joan videos for light-hearted fun. I was thinking to myself, she has to have another 10 yrs in her….she looks great, and is a comedian Icon, who adores her daughter and grandson.

I hope for a speedy recovery….and no damage. The world can’t lose 2 comedian giants in one year, let alone one month! :-/

Bryn
Bryn

Hi Laura
i also wish her a speedy recovery. She works too hard for someone her age or even younger.
Saw an interview with her and you would not believe the busy schedule she keeps. Hopefully she has a full recovery and slows down a bit.

LaraM
LaraM

I know @Bryn, I wish she would slow down, and not live a Bi-Coastal life as much. My God, she was filming the Emmy’s, Fashion Police amd Im Bed with Joan just two days or so ago…show Friday Night in NY. And an endoscopy in between? I had an endoscopy, and in my forties made sure I was near home with family. Why didn’t she do this at a hospital at 81? Not outpatient? And why not in LA where her family is?

Taco Tuesday
Taco Tuesday

makes you wonder WTH did she catch from those two filthy whores? 😉

LaraM
LaraM

Joan can’t die bc she just interviewed Eddie and LeAnn in bed, this week on her web show. Last interview, oh hell no!

LaraM
LaraM

And the twins, Jim, Rino and Santa stories are all disgusting, and not entertainment to me, except for little bitch boy on twitter, and thinking he can go after Gotti and Bravo at same time….he better have mirrore behind his little head, if you know what I mean. Such a Rat in eveeything he does, and a little tattle tale. Agajn, disgusting!.

September24
September24

Joan Rivers is in a medically induced coma reports The New York Daily News. sad.

Mego the Lying Stripper
Mego the Lying Stripper

Jesus Christ! I knew she had been having problems with her throat for quite a while. I love her.

September24
September24

My favorite Joan Rivers joke:

Liz Taylor is so fat
How fat is she?
Liz Taylor is so fat her blood type is ragu!

Still makes me giggle!

The daughter is now with Joan and says her mom is in stable condition.

Her daughter said she will update as her condition changes and is requesting thoughts and prayers from friends and fans.

eggmitit
eggmitit

She also said Elizabeth Taylor was so fat she had more chins than a Chinese phone book!

Poor thing. I hope she recovers.

September24
September24

The New York Daily News is reporting that she is not conscience (sp?) but she is stable.

update

8:49 AM PT — The NYPD tells us … Joan is currently in critical condition.

We’re told … at one point, Joan’s heart stopped beating.

It’s unclear if doctors were able to restart the comic’s heart.

8:15 AM PT — We’re told an emergency call was placed to 911 at 9:39 AM ET and the caller said, “We have somebody in either cardiac or respiratory arrest.”

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3BgtwSyVt

from tmz..

Shipp
Shipp

Aw. Prayers for Joan.

🙁 Awe..

Sending prayers up Joan

Yes, prayers to Joan!

September24
September24

Wow! Thanks so much for the alert. I think she very funny. Nothing off limits. People have to realize she is from the Lenny Bruce days when a comedian could be arrested for obscene jokes and they were fighting for Freedom Of Expression.

alice14
alice14

I agree with Paula. I hope he twins and Rino and Bobby won’t be bashing him at the reunion then. Why tf would they even blame them? I cant wait to see the new episodes no wonder he was so pissed and tweeted the mother in law fucker thing LOL

jayden213
jayden213

I will believe it until I see it. When has a cast member or a husband banned from the reunion because of a few cast amtes? They are ALL contractually obligated to appear at the reunion. Wtf?

That is a bitchass move, definitely. I am sure Bravo will find a way to make Jim be there at the reunion. It is funny how they blamed Gooti’s messiness on him.