Brandi Glanville’s Ex-Husband Turning Down Roles For His Current Wife, LeAnn Rimes!

July 28, 2014 |By Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2014-07-27 at 7.39.42 PM

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville has one stupid ex-husband. The ex who is currently married to the very obnoxious country star LeAnn Rimes recently revealed on his VH1 reality show that he was actually offered a role on TNT’s Dallas but turned it down to stay in LA. Who needs to make money when your wife is bringing it in anyways? At least that’s how Eddie looks at it.

The show that he was offered allowed him to have a three day weekend once a month to travel back to LA to be with his family but after filming The Playboy Club back in 2011, he realized relocating for WORK is just to tough.

Eddie said, “It was the first time I had to make the decision to be away from my children. The kids would be with Brandi during the week. She would have take them to school. She would have to make their homework was done, my kids suffered. I suffered. It just wasn’t good. Oh man, being a working actor and a father and spouse, they’re battling each other all the time.”

So what did Eddie do? He turned down the role telling LeAnn, “I am totally okay with it. Even if they could have worked it out it would have still been very difficult.  There is no way that I could do it.” LeAnn’s response?  “It breaks my heart to see you have to compromise as much as you do.”

I’m sure LeAnn was thrilled Eddie turned down the role. You can tell LeAnn wants Eddie close by at all times. Are you surprised Eddie is turning down roles?

Follow Us On Twitter Here
Follow Us On Instagram Here
And Like Us On Facebook Here

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Category: Brandi Glanville, RHOBH

Joey
Joey
1 year 11 months ago
First of all even if he did just turned the job down for leann what buisness is it of ours if HER husband works or not! His children are financially and physiclly supported and taken care of .and I’m sorry but the way child support works they go by both the parents income it can be lowered or raised yearly and either party can petition it to be adjusted if Eddie was such a greedy money hungry asshole he wouldn’t be handing brandi the same amount of money as when they were together him and leann have those boys 50/50… Read more »
Stacey
Stacey
1 year 11 months ago

She’s probably afraid he’ll do the same thing to her that he did to Brandi!

1 year 11 months ago

Are you kidding me? How much more obvious could it be that Eddie is just thrilled to get rid of cup of crazy Brandi and be with Leann. Eddie is not going anywhere and I don’t blame him. Watch their show on VH1 and you can see that. Brandi will always play the victim card but that woman is no victim-she is a predator.

1 year 11 months ago

Eddie appears to be a great father and Leann is a great stepmother. Brandi on the other hand has obvious issues that effect her ability to parent

mtwp
mtwp
1 year 11 months ago

gotta laugh at the way you promote that horrible horrible segment on the tv.

1 year 11 months ago

Oh you mean the one that loses viewers each week? That one? Don’t even think it had 300,000 last week. Yep- thats the one! Funny .. even her OWN fans ( the rational ones) cannot even stand how they bash Brandi and they continue to be shown as liars and contradict EVERY they have spewed! I think its hilarious myself 🙂

Jarlath
Member
Jarlath
1 year 11 months ago

Wow what a negative post. Why should he work if he doesn’t have to? How is he stupid for putting his family first. Sounds like some people are jealous that he can choose to spend time for his family instead of working.

1 year 11 months ago
Why don’t folks just leave Eddie and Leann alone. I love their new show on VH1. Eddie and Leann are happy and in love. The truth is Eddie traded up with Leann. She is young,very attractive,has real talent, seems very nice, and has some money as she is a country music star. All the things that Brandi is not. Eddie was lucky to get rid of Brandi. He made the decision to stay for his children not Leann. Everyone knows Brandi is a very unstable mother. It is sad that folks twist that around. The ones that constantly slam Leann… Read more »
1 year 11 months ago

If Eddie and Leann want to be left alone maybe they should get out of show business.

1 year 11 months ago

Leann has been a country music star for years and has the money to prove it. Brandi is just another no talent on a reality show and her 15 minutes are up. The only thing Brandi has going for her are a bunch of nasty twitter followers but that does not obviously equal high ratings for a reality TV show. Brandi should be embarrassed but of course she is not as she created all the drama to remain relevant and on a reality TV show.

1 year 11 months ago

Doesn’t have too much of that career left and will not be one left at all very soon if she continues every year canceling the gigs she does get.

Debi
Debi
1 year 11 months ago

Rimes LOVES $ddie to be totally financially depended on her..I dont believe he was offered anything..maybe a bit part at best on Dallas!! Neither 1 of them EVER gave the kids a 2nd thought while having affair! She is/was so fugly compared to all the other women he had going on & I will always believe its all abt her $$..she bought him & she buys thoes kids affection.May Rimes & $d rot in hell…

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat
1 year 11 months ago

I agree Debi, she likes him dependent on her. Did you catch their interview on Wendy Williams, she said something to Leann like, ‘You are the sugar Mamma’ and she smiled big and proudly and confirmed, ‘Yes I am!’ Whereas Kandi Burress proudly says that Todd Tucker works and is great at his job. What a contrast.

MP
MP
1 year 11 months ago
Honestly cannot blame him..he chose family over work, if a WOMAN did the same she would be lauded as a great Mother. Seriously, he has never been accused of being a bad father, nor has he had a history of leeching off of more famous, wealthier women…that is a BRANDI accusation…why can it just not be that, despite the ugliness of HOW it started, the man loves his wife and puts his family first? Brandi’s not exactly a neutral observer, every year we hear that he’s leaving, but yet they seem happy. Not a fan of Brandi or LeAnn, have… Read more »
1 year 11 months ago

Because men and women are different. I know it’s PC to pretend we are all the same but we are not.

1 year 11 months ago

Really? He never thought about his kids when he cheated, did he? He never cared that he destroyed their family. Brandi may have said things about him and rightfully so. He is a CHEATER! He is DOUCHE!

MP
MP
1 year 11 months ago

I agree, as I said, it started out with ugliness, but BRANDI herself has said he is a good father….did he cheat, yes, he has not denied that, is it possible that the man has grown as a person, changed, matured and NOW puts his family first, absolutely

MP
MP

*honor even

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat
1 year 11 months ago

If Eddie has come to the realization he can’t go on location, then why isn’t he trying to get a hosting gig on a show like his cheezy pal, Mario Lopez? Come on, there are lots of things Eddie could do to earn an income. Why not open a restaurant, something? Things are not adding up.

Ellen
Ellen
1 year 11 months ago

His job is to follow Leann to her shows and make she sure she doesn’t cancel. She needs a babysitter and a way to keep tabs on him at all times. He needs an allowance.

1 year 11 months ago

Ellen Im not sure if you saw this or not but do you know she is still canceling shows??? I cant believe others are so dumb to still purchase tickets for her! She has been canceling concerts she has been with him! Also I have seen the ratings for second episode are even lower than first- if I read correctly. Sorry not sorry WeWe!

1 year 11 months ago

Oh poo, sorry I should have re-read your comment slower LOL!

Ellen
Ellen

😉
It’s the venue’s fault. They keep booking her knowing she only shows up half the time. She canceled all of them this weekend. Her and Ed are both lazy. Bottom line.

1 year 11 months ago

I agree! When he finally opens his mouth, Im like UGHH go back to being quiet liar face.

NYGirl
NYGirl

“Brandi Glanville’s Ex-Husband”

Cracks me up everytime

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat

I love it too!

1 year 11 months ago

i bet leann is rolling on the ground when eddie is called as brandi’s ex-husband rather than wewe’s honey bunch. hahahaha

September24
September24
1 year 11 months ago

I saw this on a rerun and my jaw dropped when he said it would be too hard. Children need to see their dad working, making sacrifices, and earning a paycheck. He teaches them nothing.

1 year 11 months ago

Exactly. Especially boys need to see it. Men are hard-wired to go out and earn. Pretending that nesting is just as valid for them is completely denying human nature.

Clair
Clair
1 year 11 months ago

LOL…LeAnn probably paid him double of what he would have earned…from what I hear she is afraid of him cheating all of the time so who knows of whatever private agreement they have, I am sure it involves money!

1 year 11 months ago
@bunnyluv, I agree. If this was a woman who had a wealthy husband who chose to leave her children for seven months to take an out-of-town job when the last time it happened the kids had problems at school, she would be raked over the coals!!! I don’t think that it’s in Eddie’s best interest to be Leann’s househusband, so he should work, but I’m OK if he takes guest star roles versus regular roles, if most of the jobs he’s offered are out of town. @michers, there is a difference between shooting a movie on location, that usually lasts… Read more »
NanNan
NanNan
1 year 11 months ago
@ tcc have to agree 110%. If Eddie was out of the country or state working and only seeing the kids on holidays?? People would than say what a bad dad he is b/c he is never with the boys. I for one would have loved to have had a dad that wanted to be around to raise us but her. My dad divorced my mom while she was caring me b/c our dad (4) left my mom for her brothers ex wife (yes my aunt) she had 4 kids & had 2 kids with my dad. My dad was… Read more »

tcc- Great comment. 🙂

1 year 11 months ago

Beggars should not be choosers, as employment is slim pickings for him 🙂 I know its different but he is no Matthew Mc, Tom Cruise, etc… Its not like he has full custody and he is their only parent. He got and rep for touting WeWe around set, others put out stories about it, and this is him TRYING to save face. She is super afraid she will lose him how she got him!

1 year 11 months ago

I think that the story about Eddie being a problem on set were planted by his bitter ex-wife. There were not multiple stories, in the case of the story about him being a problem on CSI, it came from one story in a tabloids and other tabloids and blogs repeated that story.

1 year 11 months ago

Oops I meant that to be a reply to the comment string started by bunnyluv above.

1 year 11 months ago

Apparently exactly what every “wife” wants to hear..”no no..you go work, I’m okay with removing lint from my bellybutton still”

Glad he is with LR..who needs a deadbeat..apparently it is her dream come true!!
🙁

bunnyluv
bunnyluv
1 year 11 months ago

I think he made the decision that was best for his children, it is sad people turn it into something else.

1 year 11 months ago

bunnyluv- Exactly. Eddie did if for his children.

I mean “it”

Aunt Sadie
Aunt Sadie
1 year 11 months ago

So true, love is not measured my wealth, but need time you spend with them for good family structure. And these kiddos have been in the middle of drama for practically their entire lives. Nothing wrong with a househusband who puts his children’s welfare first. That’s a good dad and role model. They aren’t starving and have a nice roof over their heads. No one is hurting as the result of Dad deciding to put family first.

1 year 11 months ago

say that ifever your husband’s ass is buried in your couch and you get by with two jobs to raise 4 children lol.

1 year 11 months ago

Love is not a proper substitute for not instilling a proper work ethic in those boys. It can’t be either/or. It has to be both. To raise successful boys a father needs to model WORKING.

Aunt Sadie
Aunt Sadie
1 year 11 months ago
Taco, I have always been the bread winner in my family, and so is my daughter. She has a househusband who takes care of the three children, takes them to school, cooks dinner and cleans. What difference is it between a househusband and a housewife? They chose for him to be a stay at home dad so they could raise their children and not expect society to. And because I was active military and gone away from home more then at home, she wanted her children to have the stability of at least one parent home full time. Get with… Read more »
1 year 11 months ago
If you look at IMDb, Eddie Cibrian worked steadily from 1995-2013, almost twenty years, there are times when he even did double duty and appeared on two TV shows or filmed a movie while appearing on a TV show, he has established himself as a role model when it comes to breadwinning. I can actually see his children benefiting more from having him around for a few years helping them with their homework, taking them to school, going to their games, coaching their little league teams and being a presence in their lives than off filming a TV show. What… Read more »
NanNan
NanNan
1 year 11 months ago

@ TCC love the facts you looked up on Eddie, and how he is a good example of a dad. So what if he stays home and becomes a housewife there’s hundreds of women that are a stay at home housewife, and that’s alright. And if LeAnn wants to pay his child support and ex-wife’s support its her money. Eddie has the boy’s over 1/2 the time so does Brandi pay him child support and husband support?

1 year 11 months ago
Going forward they will gain confidence from the security of knowing dad goes to work and provides for the family. It doesn’t matter how much money they already have, boys need to see their father acting like a man taking care of business. Working builds character and routine is essential for well adjusted kids AND adults. Dad just hanging around the house or at the baseball games all day is not a good example for boys. Not to mention, whether we like it or not, dad working is normal in our society–and those boys need all the normal they can… Read more »
Ellen
Ellen
1 year 11 months ago

They can sell whatever story they want. I firmly believe it’s a story to cover for the fact that the guy is not doing so great in the getting jobs department and that Leann wants him to stay under her thumb. She did that to her first husband as well. Every close person in her life is on her payroll. Her friends. Her family. It allows her to exert control. Eddie is pathetic as she is. How people find him attractive with such a gross personality is hard for me to fathom.

1 year 11 months ago

The best thing he can do for his children is to be responsible for them. He should be setting an example to show them sometimes you have to do a job that isn’t ideal in order to pay your bills.

He doesn’t want income because he doesn’t want to pay more support. He’s a deadbeat.

NanNan
NanNan
1 year 11 months ago
Oh please Taco Tuesday, Eddie is not the only parent in these boy’s lives that needs to show them a good example. How do you think when these kids go to school and the other kids pick on them about Brandi. We all know children do not have an off switch and hear their mothers talking about Brandi’s nasty mouth, about her getting drunk falling down drunk, kissing men she don’t know, talking about how she need to be f****d because the man that was her “friend” is no liked this month, are how she was falling down drunk and… Read more »
1 year 11 months ago

How can you call Eddie Cibrian a deadbeat??!! He has his kids the same amount of time as their mother and he pays child support to his ex!

1 year 11 months ago

Because he turned down a paying job to be a house-husband. yuck.

1 year 11 months ago

True Taco.. and where was all this newfound concern for his kids’ well being when he did this cheating so publicly and allowed and still allows his current wife to do what she does? He is an idiot.

and a liar. (aka LIAR-FACE) 🙂

starfish
starfish
1 year 11 months ago

He does not want to work, mooching off a women is his style in life. How sad that Leann is so insecure to see that all she got was a deadbeat Dad.

The court frowns upon all of this, so hopefully the kids can just live with their Mother now. It’s time to stop him in the rags, he loves the attention, but bad attention is not good for the boys.

Leann’s fans should encourage to get rid of him, instead of praising her for marrying him.

1 year 11 months ago

Eddie Cibrian is a jackhole but he does not have a history of mooching off women.

1 year 11 months ago

well there’s a first time for everything. if your stuck with your stalker and married her, why not mooch her anyways?

1 year 11 months ago

Amen lipo!! This is his first sugar momma and I suspect will not be his last…

1 year 11 months ago

He is a liar and just trying to get sympathy for being fake, IMO. He did a movie last year yes? Was he concerned about kids then, or only now to drum ratings up for shit show? He is not really sought after because of Leanne and her antics so he should not be so picky with work. The boys have their MOM and they are taken care of no matter what liar cheat face tries to imply. Also 2011 is 3 years ago.. the boys were how old?? He is ridiculous!

Johanna M
Johanna M
1 year 11 months ago

In his defense, filming schedules for tv shows are more demanding than movies and he wasn’t a major character in that movie. I doubt he filmed that much. I’m sure it’s easy to do bit roles in films as far as scheduling.

I didn’t sound like there was any implying theta the boys wouldn’t be taken care of, just that they need their father around and involved in their regular lives

1 year 11 months ago

what a hogwash he is. i bet if he was offered a big role in film or tv he would not blink an eyelash. truth is there wasn’t any offers since he shacked up with that looney bin.

1 year 11 months ago

Eddie’s issue is with taking roles that require him being out of town for long stretches, he said that he will take jobs that shoot in LA.

Bryn
Bryn

I agree Michers
I call BS on him turning down this job. He would rather live off of Leann’s money.
Leann loves taking care of him cuz this way she can keep a eye on him.

Kim
Kim
1 year 11 months ago

Frankly, I’m surprised he was offered work in the first place! Wait…. That’s the whole “scripted reality” thing going on!! This is a comedy! Hahaha!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
He is full of WeWe’s shit.