Wendy Williams Says NeNe Leakes Is BITTER And Needs To Be FIRED; Says NeNe Loses All Her Friends On The Show!

May 3, 2014 |By Continue Reading

wendy williams and nene

Wendy Williams has just as many opinion as she does wigs when it comes to the housewives, and now, she’s revealing who she thinks needs to be fired from Real Housewives of Atlanta. On her Hot Topics segment, Wendy gave her list on which wives need to go, and it just so happens to be everyone, EXCEPT Kenya Moore! Check out what she had to say

“I’m to the end of the road with Cynthia. I love her, but she does need to go. I’m to the end of the road with Porsha, she needs to go. Who else needs to be fired? Kandi. Kandi, I’m sorry — Yeah, but you too Kandi. Phaedra needed to have been fired. And now, might I say, NeNe, needs to go. I understand that she’s the highest paid housewife and all that other kind of stuff, but in the course of NeNe being on this show — And I know that she’s the only original housewife left, but, you know, she stayed so long that she went from being likable and loveable, and comical, to being mean, jealous, vindictive, childish. Just childish, bitter — all that. NeNe needs to go.”

Wendy went on to comment about all the friends NeNe has lost on the show, she says,

“NeNe loses all the friends that she’s made on the show. Now, granted, maybe Sheree (Whitfield) wasn’t a nice person. I don’t even remember back that far, but remember NeNe and Sheree were friends. NeNe and Kim Zolciak — I know. Kim fit NeNe’s life better when Kim was opening her legs to married men. I think NeNe only wants to be friends with people who she views as beneath her. Including people like Marlo (Hampton).”

Lastly, Wendy reveals who she would like to see receive a peach, and you might be surprised by her answer. Wendy revealed,

“Somebody at Bravo, give Marlo a peach and make her apart of the cast. I mean, I don’t know what Marlo does for a living, the word on the streets is “sketchiness.” But we need somebody new on the show who will make us not miss NeNe, and the rest of them when they go. And I think that Marlo is perfect. We’ve met her enough to know, we need more of her shade. Give that girl a peach, and let’s roll.”

I kind of agree with Wendy saying NeNe only wants friends who she views are beneath her, but I think NeNe mainly wants friends who will jump when she says jump. Who do you think should be fired from the show? Would you like to see Marlo be apart of the cast?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, Kenya Moore, Kim Zolciak, NeNe Leakes, Phaedra Parks, Porsha Stewart, RHOA, Sheree Whitfield

Sort by:   Newest | Oldest
prettyliv
prettyliv

I get the critique of Nene – just not sure how wendy williams is portraying any different character from the one she is critiquing.

Get real.

sheila
sheila
ok, now Kenya is a man and compare herself with Beyoncé. now, we see why Cynthia speaks out of her butt because she desires ashy Kenya,. Really. Kenya really is a bully and chose what she thought was the weakest link who happen to be Porsha. nonetheless, she wants Porsha to pay her bills ie-rent, etc. the way that I deal with sticky crap clinging on is to wash with extra soap….bam!!!!then flush that crap. Kenya had no right saying Porsha cheated on Cordell when she was sleeping with someone’s husband. she has no reason to ask for respect and… Read more »
LewLew
LewLew

I thought Wendy was done with housewives , yet she continues to talk about NeNe and all the others. Could it be Wendy need them more than they need her.

Felesa Washington
Felesa Washington
First of all I don’t understand all the hatred about Nene no one seems to realize these other women always throw digs at her in confessionals then act all innocent, if you truly watch the show they all talk about each other so get over yourselves and be fair Kenya is nothing except a troublemaker she needs to go period, Nene is the cause of this show being broadcasted everyone is always coming at her,,,,she has a right to feel whatever way she wants,,,,,Wendy is just jealous of Nene period,,,she needs to worry about her husband running around sagging which… Read more »
Honeybrown
Honeybrown

Let Nene go that’s all

Umm, Bravo does not need anymore criminals, who have violent histories. And ya know what Wendell, you need to be fired. Always talking about everybody else, in everyone’s biz.. pfft.. Some of us are just not hat in to you anymore girl..

Cynthia
Cynthia

Who that nene she queen it’s what it’s the world what people to welcome in h re a queen. So what at the end of the day he going to loss his life to Satan. That goes for anyone who the gay. And Wendy nobody like u big man I truly think under that wig and dress is a shoe brush, if anyone need to go Kenya and cynthia what would they bring some one like Marlon to shame us out more I know why u don’t like nene or phrase da or Kandi because they are smart black women.

Cynthia
Cynthia

Wendy u need too go nobody like u show.
The only person that need to go is Kenya hoes .

Brenda Tretter
Member

I cant stand Wendy Williams she is always back stabbing somebody. Nice when she wants them on her show and then acts like she could be Kenya’s sister behing their backs. Cant stand her and I have not watched her for months and months, Last time was before I seen her on Andys show and she just dished on everyone like she is somebody. Look at her wig that does not look real at all it looks like a 30.00 wig from the back of a magazine. Team Nene Porsha Kandi and Padera. Peter needs to go away far away.

sandy
sandy

I agree nene needs to go and go fast shes boring and annoying shes old abd tired bravo should listen to the fans with the fans there is no show and I am talking from experience as I am obsessed with all the housewives franchise and I represent a large dynamic of people and everyone wants nene gone

MzVicky
MzVicky
I’m not Nene’s biggest fan but I don’t think she needs to go. She’s an actress after all so she could make herself be any way she wants to be. You have to admit she was a different Nene last season vs. this season. With that being said, Wendy gets on my nerves. She wanted Phaedra gone last year and told Andy that and guess what Phaedra is still there. Like her or not but she is best of giving shade and making it sound eloquent. Honestly I see everyone returning and Cynthia will be cut back to Friend of… Read more »
Peaches in Los Angeles
Peaches in Los Angeles
I do not agree that Marlo should come on the show. I do not like Marlo in terms of representing “what or how” America views African American women. Yes, Ne Ne’s time on the show is over as she is a bully. She needs to see a therapist to determine why she has to be right all the time and talk over people. Kenya Moore is beautiful, but why cant she get a man? plus, she needs to get a life and is appears to have bad credit and is a slut – not the traits of Ms. America mind… Read more »
sheila
sheila

I believe since Wendy and Kenya are close, it would be fitting that she’d want Nene fired so that she won’t have to pay the high maintenance for Kenya any more. misfits who flock together…..check the side by side pics above. Nene has a better face to view. Wendy on the other hands has to much to watch.

wideawake
wideawake

I used to love NeNe…I cant stand that women anymore. Good bye!!!!!!!

BC
BC

I might be in the minority but I want Kim and Sheree back, and Nene and Marlo gone!
I personally think the dynamic between Sheree and Kenya would be hilar!

Nene might be a drawcard now but her 5mins is almost up. Bravo knows it won’t last forever. They’ll milk it as long as they can but they’re also smart enough to pull the pin BEFORE it sours.

Save your pennies Nene.

FUCHESS
FUCHESS
Well…I’ve been thinking that based upon the last few seasons that Nene needs to go. No one on or off the show wants to see her anymore. I’d rather bet that based on her unwarranted diva attitude, and her over the top phony persona…now more of a charactorture…sp…than anything else, Hollywood will tire of her soon…if not already. Comics are using her in unflattering jokes and gags, clearly, her 15 min are up. I’ve been sick of seeing her. I like Kandi..hate her mom. Cynthia… Boring! Phakdra…laughable. Poortia….dumb. Marlo…thug. This show needs new blood. Bloop!
Jarlath
Member
Jarlath

Isn t Wendy Williams a de facto mouthpiece for Andy Cohen? Nene ought to be careful before she falls on her fake teeth. I wonder how BRAVO feels about her revelations about production, like that tweet she then quickly deleted. Maybe she’s begun to believe her lies that she has million-dollar contracts on offer lol

Glenda Williams
Glenda Williams
First of all Wendy Williams’s opinion doesn’t matter to me or probably anyone else . I find what happened on the reunion show par for the course. Like this hadn’t hapoened before with other housewives ? Come on!!! Bravo loves drama and so does Andy. The way Kenya was behaving was immature and confrontational. She deserved what she got. Porsha is on the edge anyway with all that’s been going on in her life and Kenya exploited that fact. I do not approve of violence or women behaving badly, but Kenya was deliberately trying to provoke someone / anyone. She… Read more »
Meri
Meri
I don’t like most of the cast of RW Atl but if they fire Nene the show will tank. No matter how “bitter” and “mean” she is the attraction to the show is her. Marlo is NOT a HW by any stretch of the imagination and if I want to watch escorts and sketchy people I will watch the various shows about rappers and basketball wives. The HW shows should have cast members who have husbands and children and who live an over-the-top lifestyle. Fancy houses, expensive cars and trips and expensive jewelry are what make the series fun to… Read more »
GiGi3
GiGi3

First comment is to @DIANE, ma’am you say your NOT racist but every word in your comments are saying the opposite!You need to go check the woman in the mirror,The RHOA cast act no different then the other franchises..so don’t make it a color thing (racist)..uhmmm!

Now to @ MERI, WOW…you are taking this way too serious, your comment is almost personal, like you know each one of them…it is just a TV show…WOW!!!!!

Andy Cohen is doing a GREAT job, these are reality shows he has no control of how these ladies act, that’s what he pays them to do.

zoeysmom
zoeysmom

Just a thought-my guess is if Nene decides her time has come to leave she will go out with a bang not a whimper. I think she is waiting for a spin-off—-in the coveted Sunday night timeslot after RHOA.

Qpsilove
Qpsilove

Zoeysmom…..makes a lot of sense. I say, give her the spinoff. Then and only then will she see how despised she really is and her show will get cancelled. Proof positive she doesn’t have the juice she thinks she has!

Bring it on!

audpaud
audpaud

Hopefully Porsha is already fired, so next should be NeNe. Next Season could be a try out with “friends” of the HW’s…and Cynthia could probably be phased out. (Altho’ Cyn COULD step it up with NeNe gone – ya never know.)

Lynn
Lynn

Ms Williams we all need jobs. Maybe u need to be fired. Nothing in life is guaranteed. Every talk show host can have a replacement. You talk gossip and comment on people. How easy is that. Reality is reality. Actors can work until they r well into their 70 or 80. Especially men. Women do not have that luxury. So pray that when u want someone fired, it won’t be you.

Diane
Diane

Crap I hit wrong button. Any way she makes black women look like what a lot of ppl already have stereotyped them as. Also she is only the highest paid due to her color otherwise Vicki gunvalson would be making the most since she is the first original housewife and has always had decent storylines each season.

Diane
Diane

I couldn’t agree more. Nene makes black women look bad. She makes it seem like they are all hateful and spiteful. I am not racist at all. I have a mixed grand daughter, niece and two nephews along with a black brother in law. The show has become too black. They need another white person on there to be friends with. The show was very likable when Kim was on there. Nene is bitter and makes what m

FUCHESS
FUCHESS

“Too black”???….

Jarlath
Member
Jarlath

I’m not racist but … [insert racist comment]. Girl, bye!

CherylTN
CherylTN
The show is “too black” isnt that stereotype too! All the other housewives all have white faces lets not play that card. And if it’s “too black” why the hell has it smashed every ratings mark this season alone minus Kim Z. I liked Kim Z but it has been rumored shes dropped the N-word on several occasions especially last season when she finally left the show mid way. And piggy backing to the ratings were the ratings every this impressive when Kim Z & Sheree was on, no. But at least Nene had someone to have storylines with that… Read more »
Ashley
Ashley

Ummmm, was this a joke?!?! Wow.

Cory
Cory

I completely agree with what she said abut nene. She was so funny and lovable at first but after she got a few small rolls in Hollywood, her ego just grew and grew and she is really an ugly person now. Sad. She needs to go.

LemonPeach
LemonPeach

Wendy is wretched and needs to be fired herself

Nene's piano keys
Nene's piano keys

I have never watched that show and I never will. Who cares what this bottom feeder thinks.

Ajaii
Ajaii
I actually for once agree with Wendy. Phaedra and Porsha w/o a doubt need to be GONE. I like Kandi & Cynthia but yeah there boring , although Cynthia now released from her friendship contract with Nene would be an interesting dynamic Nene is full of herself , holds herself to a higher regard and plays dirty , she needs to be HUMBLED , she’s always been a hater since season 1. Kenya is playing chess with all these chicks and the general Porsha supporting public are dumb enough to not realizing this is ALL an acting Job to her… Read more »
lucienne
lucienne

Wendy Williams is hosting the empties most uninteresting show on TV. She needs to go!!

whodat13

The problem with Nene is this. She believed that she could crash onto TV and be a black “golden girl” aka Bea arther. Start out cute and witty,
Have some bumps in the road, and then marry her golden boy.
The truth, from where I sit, is this: she had her 1/2 hour in the sun. She wasn’t that funny or interesting then nor is she now. She seems to me to represent all of the stereotypes out there that most intelligent women of color want to avoid.

sheila
sheila
love to keep Nene. hated watching her bully Kim in the beginning, but the transformation was good to watch. as for ump-I think that Malory should replace Cynthia because she won’t let Kenya or her like minded person’s. now I also believe she is not longer on the show because she put her hands on Kandi. perhaps they would so a spin off with Malory, Kenya-so she can pay her bills and Marlo. yeah! you have a trick, fighter and dog name Kenya. on another ugly note; I believe Kenya was negate in caring for her dog and such as… Read more »
Qpsilove
Qpsilove

Exactly! Most prominently is that Nene is “a hood rat in mink”! Not trying to hate! Believe me, I wish she would choose to be better. She simply hasn’t.

Rebecca
Rebecca
Financially, getting rid of Nene would allow Bravo to cast 2 new women for probably half of Nene’s salary, combined. Yes this season was the highest rated, but I think Nene contributed very little to that. If I had to choose who stayed and went, I would keep Kandi, her and Todd are newlyweds, Kandi is finally a houseWIFE, so let’s see how she adjusts to that role. Kenya bc she is all kinds of crazy, Porsha if she agrees to make up with Kenya, and Phaedra if she allows us to go deeper into her and Apollo’s situation, if… Read more »