PHOTOS: Melissa And Joe Gorga Rent A Downsized Home!

March 7, 2014 |By Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 10.48.45 AM

After designing Melissa Gorga’s dream home, Real Housewives of New Jersey stars Joe and Melissa decided to sell there mansion for $3.8 million. Now the Gorga’s are supposedly building another dream home and while they wait have rented a downsized Franklin Lakes home that they are paying $4,500 for.

According to Celeb Buzz, The home is only 3,700 square feet which is much smaller then there 13,500 Montville mansion. The home also features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Check out the photos of the home that they have been living in below

Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 10.48.53 AM

Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 10.49.00 AM

Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 10.49.06 AM

Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 10.49.14 AM

Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 10.49.21 AM

Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 10.49.32 AM

Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 10.49.42 AM

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Melissa Gorga, RHONJ

Daisymay
Daisymay

Oops. Was wrong about the SH link on this property… It was FW with the hideous chair pic! Sorry
And the rental price was\is 3900. Still in the ball park!

Lazarus
Lazarus

Lmao. What a sad , obvious and expected attempt to try to deflect from the jailbirds.

Who gives a crap where they’re living? They’re living and they’re FREE. No going to prison and abandoning their children.

Lol.

RobinR

Not their furniture or belongings. Noticed diplomas on the wall……….SloJo’s last graduation was kindergarten.

LOL Great comment Robin 🙂

Famewhore
Famewhore

I don’t think this is their house.
That furniture is ghetto.
They showed them moving months ago and would use their own furniture.
Something not right here.

CherylTN

It’s a rental house that they got because they couldn’t keep making the payments on that spec house they were living in the last 3 years.

Daisymay
Daisymay
That looks like a mirror wall and not a bowling alley. You can see the cellphone peeking around the doorway! Dining room furniture is way too classy for the gorgas. No sign of the horrifically gaudy chair that was shown being moved into the house on the SH blog… They always claimed to have bought property for their new “dream home” in Franklin lakes and I know where that lot is but nothing yet has been built or looks like it is eminent. Also, the wakiles property remains untouched. Just a bunch of wahoos – all of them. None of… Read more »
Shipp

Daiseymay, do you mean the gaudy reproduction white chair? The one with those strange black smears and stains on it? (snicker)

They gave it to the movers, and the movers gave it to the curb. Well that’s what should have happened.

eggmitit
eggmitit

You’re cracking me up, Shipp!

miami53

Do you think they will only be filming the front steps again or driveway with TSIL and family?

Aussiegirl
Aussiegirl

That’s an ugly house. And it’s big.

Why do they need such a big ugly house?

What are they doing in there?

Shipp

You know the old saying…..big ugly house, little ugly dick.

I don’t know what they are doing in there, but it’s certainly not decorating. Hah

LMAO

Spreading poison LMAO

Sweetpea
Sweetpea

Guys more than likely these pics are from the owner when they were trying to rent out the house. I’m sure everyone has seen staging pics for housing before. So joking about the furniture is only making fun or the owner’s taste. Pretty sure they have their ugly tacky furniture in there now. I think they should either try to buy this house or one similar.

Shipp

Okay, I’ll bite. It’s the owners crap.

But, IF that’s staged, who the hell did they get to stage it, Stevie Wonder?

(thank you Holy C.)

Sweetpea
Sweetpea

How the hell am I supposed to know. Look you seem to be having fun bashing the Gorgas, so go do that.

Shipp

Whoa, that was a rhetorical question = no need for an answer. And, no insult to you.

t
t

What happened to Monica Ciccone story on the blogs where Melissa fed Kim G & Monica Guidice info that went to the feds?
What about the Bryan Bulldog Bowen boyfriend of Melissa?

Hopeful

T you heard that to..I am the one that made that shit up LOL J/K 🙂

I read them also when they came out. Its odd how it all disappeared, right? The crazy thing is, there was so much info and it seemed very logical and factual!

Avigail
Avigail

Wow. Melissa certainly has a knack for homemaking.

miami53

To be fair, I believe those were the listing pictures for the rental. There have been photos since they moved in and it looks to be the same furniture they had before.

OT-

The day Tre and Joe went to court, TSIL was on a flight to CA and was happy she had WIFI. That day there was a lot of nasty posting about Tre and Joe…I’m wondering if she was posting to this site. I still think they are just pretending to be cordial to each other for the parents and children

SFgal
SFgal

In San Francisco, an updated 2 unit condo with 2 bdrms, 1 marble bathroom, formal living room, formal dinning room, granite kitchen, 2 car parking and a small back yard in a nice neighborhood rents for $4,500p/m…..just saying…

Blog_Scrooler
Blog_Scrooler

Roxy,
I do apologize for my past snide remarks, these housewives can be stressful and now see what you are talking about with blogging a while back.
I just saw something and just picked my jaw off the floor so I can type this comment.
There is a website called allaboutthetea.com
Wouldn’t you know, they copy you?

Proof you posted first.
Here is the first comment
THE TRUTH!!! says:
March 7, 2014 at 10:59 am

On their site Posted on Mar 7 2014 11:38am

You should post my comment so everyone can see.

Shipp

I was just looking at the pictures of the rental again.

Was that a bowling alley before?

jerseygirl
jerseygirl

Shipp & Hopeful, you two are the only reason I’ve been reading the RHONJ comments section lately. Good stuff!!

Shipp

jerseygirl, ;), I’m just in a silly mood. And, Jugs and Jug Head are just so easy to goof on.

Hopeful

Lololol Who’s on fire today ??? Shipp!

Shipp

Hopeful, hahahah, I wish I could play longer but I have to back to work.

You all have fun.

Midwest Housewife
Midwest Housewife

They downsized to a house that doesn’t even have enough bedrooms for them. I’m shocked Melissa would go for that! Something doesn’t sound right.

BrianOz
BrianOz

Something’s fishy alright. I’d like to see some evidence they are actually building another house. Celebrity Net Worth reckons slojo and messy have a negative net worth.

And creepy Chris and Jacaloon are only in the black 200k. I’m richer than these frauds.

CherylTN

Well.. they probably had no choice. If JoeGo or both are truly struggling then she can’t make too much of a stank.

But not enough bedrooms? The boys will get one room, the girl will get one and Mel/JoeGo will get the other. I doubt they will be taking care of T&J’s children if they both happen to go to prison at the same time.

Kitty
Kitty

“…The home is only 3,700 square feet which is much smaller then there 13,500 Montville mansion.”

THAN THEIR, idiot.

A Real NJ Housewife
A Real NJ Housewife

Kitty and Kelli: In my ‘real’ life, I can be a stickler for grammar and spelling. For instance, when you see something scroll along the bottom of CNN, and words are used incorrectly or misspelled, I get annoyed. Because it’s national news, and somebody is getting paid to proofread.

But, this is a blog about housewives. Big difference. I think both of your comments were unnecesarily hostile and rude. Just my opinion.

Kelli
Kelli

Thank u Jesus. I’m not sure why she can’t grasp the use of the words than, there and their. Out of the all the blogs I read this is the only one that makes grammatical errors consistently….everyday. It makes it hard to read or understand or some just think she’s plain dumb and how is she possibly in school. It is a bash blog anyway. Zero rules and if she has rules theya re clearly not being enforced. But, everytime I see those mistakes it reminds me why I only come here once, maybe twice a month

Johanna M
Johanna M

They’re going to have to rent that mansion out forever because they will NEVER be able to sell it for what they owe. The piece of crap just isn’t worth it. No one will buy it for what they owe. Not a chance. It’s embarrassing. Who builds a mansion cheaply and then expects to find millionaires dumb enough to buy at at the inflated price?

Kelli
Kelli

They sold it for full asking price genius. The internet is your friend. Just because you love Teresa doesn’t mean you get to alter reality and facts

Yes, it was reported by the Gorgas, that the sale was at full listed price. However, there are reports that property records still list the Gorgas as the owners. Indicating that the sale has not gone through.

I have not cared to look up the records. I guess if you’re so inclined, you can verify the sale of the home yourself. As you said, “the Internet is your friend”

miami53

Lemon cello is doing that on RHOBH. She is trying to sell her house for I believe 27 Million and its not he assessed for that amount. Claiming beautiful view of the ocean….but highway right below house.

Johanna M
Johanna M

Hey now, that house IS ocean front. You just gotta travel across some land, jump down to the highway, maneuver across that, trespass through the property of actual beach front owners, and you’re RIGHT there.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

CherylTN

Miami you know you aint right, lol

LOL@ lemon cello. I love that you call Yolo that.

rhfan, do you think Mo is Yo’s Real Estate Agent? 😉

LOL….Mo Yo working together would be a fitting end to the “irritation of Lisa” that BH has become. 😉

“even”

EJJ
EJJ

This is bullshit. Their Montville home never sold. It’s still in their names. This is 9 MONTHS after is “sold”. I want answers damnit! Lol 🙂

CherylTN

I remember how Melissa was a tad hesitant to say if they sold their mansion and got the supposed full amount on it at last year’s reunion. And like you said EJJ the house is still in their names. Uh huh. But don’t worry I think the answers will come out just a matter of when.

Hopeful

She shut Slojo down when Andy asked the question. She said we did well hahhahaha what a freaking liar

Hey EJJ
🙂

Yeah, isn’t that weird, she blabbered about their shack being sold, yet…nutttin?

and how are you?

JanShe
JanShe

Who cares??? NEXT STORY!!!

ginny
ginny

It looks very blah!! Not like Melissa at all.

Lola Falana
Lola Falana

I agree.

I would think something fitting for Melissa’s personality would be….Oh, I don’t know….a BORDELLO-style look? 😀

LOL

Shipp

Lola, I can’t find the stripper pole in the pic’s. Hmmmm…. it must be there somewhere. Jugs needs to stay in practice. She might have to return to Lookers.

Lola Falana
Lola Falana

I could just see it now. Melissa swingin’ on the pole and Joey mowin’ grass!

Yay, employment!! Good for those 2 crazy kids! 😉

LOLOLOL

Lol

jayden213
jayden213

Wow, it seems like they are living like us. There is definitely a lack of furniture and a lot of empty space. I hope that they don’t rush into this home because I heard JoGo has no job. They are gonna end up like the Bierrmans if they rush it.

Shipp

I heard he has a job. He’s raking leaves and mowing lawns.

CherylTN

Get out of here, Shipp! LOL.. details, please!

So now we are supposed to praise them for being able to rent a home?

Let me know when they make their beds, I’ll prepare for standIng O.

eggmitit
eggmitit

Good one, Sammy!

Hey eggmitit
🙂
good to “hear” from you!
how was your friday?

eggmitt
eggmitt

Good to”hear” from you as well!
Yesterday was a crazy, hectic day & I am sure today will be more of the same. Beats the alternative, right?
Leave it to Rox to lighten the mood with this thread. We can have a few laughs for a change. Some may call it deflecting, but I think everything that could be said about the Giudice case has been said at least 1,000 times over & then some. Think I will wait until July before I comment on that subject anymore.

CherylTN
Exactly Sam! I don’t think these two are being that responsible more like let’s get out while the target is not on us. Last I checked JoeGo has people suing him over construction work from previous projects (anyone knows if those been settled yet?). Not to mention, he has a -1.5M networth, of course it’s not big as Teresa’s but it’s a negative nonetheless. Jac/Chris have also put there home out on the market for obvi reasons for a few more million than it once was worth and Caroline could be house hunting in Cali. Like the ol the saying,… Read more »

Hey CherylTN

agree completely with your points.

Lets not forget- dumb and dumber still have to repay the advance they begged for – they must owe alot still..since the book was deemed “worst” seller!!

Yeah they are fond of howling “we pay our bills” only the followers take their words as manna from above.

M’s next song should be ” I owe I owe its off to renting I go”
🙂

Hahaha, I know. Skeevy.

Lol samael

Lola Falana
Lola Falana

LOL

September24
September24

Do they really think downsizing will help them escape from being investigated for fraud? It runs in the family! They are so next!

SaltySulk
SaltySulk

September24 I guess they very well could be next, as Juicy brought Joe into the house flipping business, as they said. It’s hard to believe everything was all above board and that Joe wasn’t doing something dodgy as well. The guy does people’s gardening for a living and he really is not very smart. Doubt he is really capable of earning much.

Hopeful

Maybe they were planning on testifying at Teresa’s trial to get out of their own Messiness

jayden213
jayden213

LOL, you are too bad.

myinfo
myinfo

Does anyone know the answer to this?

Since their job is on a Reality TV can they partially write off their mortgage as a business expense since Bravo always films in each of the housewives homes?

NOPE

Good question!

cj
cj

dont see whats wrong with staying in a downsized house while there other home is being built

jenni

me either cj but its melissa and joe so everything they do is horrible and wrong and evil

Pretty much.

ha

Hopeful

Me thinks you need to step out of my butt LOL 🙂

jenni

hopeful, me thinks you need a life

Hahaha

Happy day
Happy day
Nothing wrong with downsizing at all, but why did Melissa lie about selling her house when there is zero public records of the sale. Home sales, prices and the name transfers are public documents and if you sold a house it shows up on the city record, period. Local agents in their local area have confirmed there is no official record of that Gorga house ever being sold last summer. It is very common for local real estate agents to follow what homes sell for and use it for comparables to price other homes in the area – but there… Read more »
Shipp

The only thing wrong is the owner is going to have to fumigate for Tarzan poison, and call in a cleaning crew to whip up all the black Baldie-B-Gone hair spray after they are gone.

SaltySulk
SaltySulk

Oh dear yes that black hair spray, that was very very funny seeing it wiped everywhere.

Cj
Cj

wow

Parianos
Parianos

Haha omg this blog is bizarre !! What the hell

hahahahahahaha

jerseygirl
jerseygirl

Didn’t they moved into this house a while back? The Montville McMansion definitely didn’t sell last year – it’s still in their name. Wonder why leaving that house vacant for a small rental when they still own it?

miami53

Maybe they made a deal with the bank….they move out but rent it. This way they can pay the bank…who knows….so many crazy wheeling and dealings with this group of characters from NJ…and I mean all of them.

my6girls2012

Maybe ousted? Lol. You hear so much about all these people; it’s hard to keep up!

JanShe
JanShe

You may be right, I remember there was a story about a balloon payment being due sometime over the summer. Of course they denied it at the time, so who knows, perhaps the repo man came knocking and that’s when they went a walking. HAHAHA!

Hopeful
Yep a ballon payment was due. That’s how construction loans work . There never was a mortgage because it was only a investment property. So on a specific date the Ballon payment was due whether the house sold or not. That’s how constructions loans work.. You pay a little every month then when the house is sold you pay a BIG ballon payment for the rest of the outstanding balance Records show the house has NOT been sold. I quess the bank evicted them.? Too bad that all the contractors that did work on the contingency that when the house… Read more »
Hopeful
Yes i agree that’s how a construction loan works. Construction loan are very hard to come by. Contractors were taking the money and running away with it. If you can buy a property for lets say $50,000.00 and get a construction loan for lets say 1.5 million. What’s to say you don’t run away with the money and what does the bank get back a empty lot. I have seen so many projects abandoned just a few years ago . The reason : The contractors ran away with the money. Then all new constructions stopped. Banks stop giving construction loans… Read more »
Tabitha
Tabitha
It’s tiresome responding to this “construction loan” bullshit again. Hopeful – I really don’t mean to be offensive, cause I really don’t mean to play the insult game with other poster’s (since everyone’s entitled to their own opinion and I don’t personally know you). But trust me on this. Pretty much all new construction is built on a “construction loan” commercial and residential unless you’re building with all equity (cash). Construction loans are still readily available although the due diligence process is much more strict than it was during the ridiculous boom. Generally you only pay interest-only on your cumulative… Read more »
my6girls2012

But of course, you must remember that she had to move so that Teresa’s girls wouldn’t bully her children along the way. I always tolerated Melissa until she made that statement. Don’t know about you all but, if one of my SILs ever made that comment, fur would be flying!

I remember and i agree

Hopeful
Oh good lets talk about Joey and Melissa .. Nice house Needs a few homey touches and it’s beautiful. Call me crazy but i prefer it over these mosoleums these people wanna live in. I have a feeling Joey isn’t building the next dream house so fast. The kind of loan he needs to build is not that easy to get anymore …if they are even available at all. No bank is gonna lend him millions to build a house or anything else Even if he lies and says its a spec house that he will sell , like his… Read more »
Summer

Hi one rotten egg Im not disagreeing with anyone because i don’t know exactly their financial situation or what they did or didn’t file.

Just merely pointing out that the Guidice IMO are not the only ones that have done shady stuff, I’m guessing they or most of them have.

And i Def wasn’t implying or saying you weren’t clear or listening.

SaltySulk
SaltySulk

Agree Hopeful, this house the is most tasteful abode EVER SEEN on New Jersey wives.

BrianOz
BrianOz

Totally agree with your comments.

And LOL @ mausoleum 🙂

BrianOz
BrianOz

Ps. It’s Hopeful I agree with. You are hilar! I think I love you 🙂

XXOO 🙂

aloicious
aloicious

How do you get your information? Joe has no business and no contractor’s license? He needs a loan to build the house? He stiffed subcontractors?

Not arguing, just wondering if these are actual facts or what… I hadn’t heard any of these before…

aloicious.

I read the same thing as Hopeful re slojo not having a licence & that he’s burnt all his contacts because he stiffed them outta paying them their wages or what’s owing to them when he built the spec house.

He Joe Gorga doesn’t have a very good rep in construction because of not paying trades a few blogs had written bout it and it’s all over twitter Facebook.

Now that’s what i read Im not saying it’s true but that’s the rumor going around.

IMO and it’s only my opinion i actually believe it’s true all the rumors bout Joe Marco Gorga

Vita
Vita

In the state of NJ you can do a business entity search for any LLC, Inc., or dba by an individual name. Unless Joe Gorga is using a fake name, he has no contractors license.
That is factual and public information.

September24
September24

Did anyone check under Joe Marco…hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

J/K ^ for those that don’t get my humor LOL

LOLOLOL No i haven’t Good idea I will check now LOL

jenni

just typing without any proof as usual

Cj
Cj

Jenni its clear from hopefuls language style she wants to be on housewives.

‘don’t come for me unless i send for you’
She was quoting Danielle staub yesterday too, trying to pass it off as herself.
And then her clique supports the crazy behaviour.

I think she needs to understand anyone can put anything on the internet…doesnt make it true.

Parianos
Parianos

Hopeful take a step back & worry about yourself .You are spiraling down on a daily basis .Your hate for the Gorga”s is unreasonable and scary

Hopeful

Hey BJ if you have a problem with me fine. Please don’t brings others into it. Thanks 🙂

dsc60
dsc60

Here ya go.

Full Name License Number Profession License Type License Status City State
Gorga Enterprises Inc.
13VH02220600 Home Improvement Contractors Home Improvement Contractor Expired Paterson NJ

cj
cj

clever.

Vita
Vita

Yes, I don’t know you. Sorry for calling you dumb. I was just making an educated guess.

cj
cj

vita

you dont know me so dont call me dumb.

Vita
Vita

True, anyone can put anything on the internet. But, if you were half way intelligent, you would understand the term “credible sources/websites”. BTW, contractors license, and lien information are all public record. Since you’re dumb I’ll explain that to you too. That means that you the public has access to look those things up at free will.

Shipp

Bobby – you sneaky devil, lol. I got it, wink wink.

oh yah seriously invested

Bobby
Bobby

Lmfaooo quoting a housewife does NOT mean you are trying to be one … The things these prostitution whores come up with these days BLOOP

Hopeful

jenny please don’t come for me unless i send for you ..ok ?
Most of the facts have been show on the show or printed right here.
Get a clue. You seem to know what goes on in the Guidice’s minds. Yet you know nothing about what the whorga’s really are and have done
Read
You will find a wealth of info…. i did .

Google makes everything easy Just type in a name

THE TRUTH!!!
THE TRUTH!!!

Jenni,
I don’t think you realized that you just proved everyones point. You are biased if you only research “one side” of a story.

jenni

thats not how a blog comment section works hate to break it to you. and no i dont claim to know half as much about the guidices as you down about the gorgas and its super weird. and i have a clue and done waste my time googling people who i claim to despise.

Cj
Cj

aloicious

She plucks this ‘information’ from hate blogs/her own head. Rarely does she present actual facts.

Hi Hopeful

LOL thanks Hun yes we did know it then and we still know it now:-) waving at u Hopeful by the way love your posts:-):-)

cj
cj

thanks cant wait to read that…lol

hopeful i know your trying to make a point with the ‘bj’ name thing but its real tired.grow up?
and i didnt bring anyone else into anything.

cj
cj

dunno how that ended up here lol.

dsc60
dsc60

All you have to do is look it up on the internet. State of NJ does keep records if you didn’t realize that. They aren’t a hate blogger. Joey Gorga’s contractor’s license expired a while ago and he has not renewed it since.

dsc60

I think his licence exp in 2012.

And he still owes $$$$ to trades that worked on his spec home

Vita
Vita

You are ignorant. These are actual facts dumb ass. Take the time to look the information and you would know.

hahahahahahahahah

A Real NJ Housewife
A Real NJ Housewife

No, actually Hopeful is correct. Before you jump on her, you should do a little looking around maybe?

I don’t know if she lives in the area. But if she does, she may have heard first hand from the people Joey cheated out of money. I know I have.

So, she has presented actual facts.

Hi A Realhouswife of NJ

your right

I have a few friends that live in NJ and one happens to know the Gorgas esp Melissa.

Hopeful and everyone else that has said what they said bout the Gorgas aren’t lying and as someone said bout those fans of the Gorgas just Google it it’s right there for you to read.

You claim to be a supporter you certainly. don’t know much bout your idol Im not saying hate them or trying 2 change your mind. Just get informed it’s not hard

Good morning bj Are you questioning my sources ?? LOL

Seems i am not the only one to pluck correct info out of thin air.

Do some research then you can be in the loop

Have a wonderful day 🙂

Hopeful

Jenni i don’t hate the skank Messy . I have about as much feeling for her as dirt on the bottom of my shoe. Please don’t speak for me and my feelings .Thanks

Hopeful

Apparently it is samael .. Well i have a pretty good memory when i can remember LOL 🙂 Thanks Bud

Hey hopeful

Apparently having a memory is a sin! I rarely respond to this type of human that..”where’s your proof”…google it yourself is a good conclusion.

Wow is these people claim they are M supporters they sure don’t know very much about these liars and wannabe’s.

Excellent way to represent your M…not

Cj
Cj

If you mean fire as in ‘pants on fire’ I agree!

jenni

its creepy how much you claim to know about them

Hopeful

Thanks Shipp I didn’t till just now .. I think i said enough on that link Don’t want to be tempted to say anymore .. I can get a little emotional LOL 🙂

Shipp

Hopeful, I don’t know if you saw my response to you on yesterdays thread, so I’ll repeat it here.

LMAO. You’re on fire these past few days, and I love it.

Go Hopeful, go Hopeful, go Hopeful 🙂

my6girls2012

Isn’t Joey now a landscaper/pool guy since letting his contractors license expire? And, didn’t they start renting this home a few months ago? From sites that I’ve read, they never did sell their spec home and, are renting it to some type foreign interests….probably making the house payments as a deal.

YEP

Hopeful

Tell her Summer We know it now and we knew it then.

Summer
Hey Lola ,CheryITN & Hopeful Yep yep &yep i also read the exact things as u did and i agree nothing wrong with earning an honest living if could be a cleaner & scrub toilets for all i care and would have respect for him & her if they didn’t lie & try to keep up with the trumps. YES!!!! the shore whore lied and used her daughter & children to lie bout the reason they HAD to move she said that Teresa’ girls would BULLY her daughter at school, not the real reason they couldn’t afford it plus the… Read more »
Lola Falana
Lola Falana
I’ve also read that they still haven’t sold that spec home in which they used to live and that they are renting it out. So, basically, at the Reunion, when Melissa told Andy that they’d sold that home and “did very well” with the price at which it sold, she LIED. And, like you, I’ve also read that Joey’s contractor’s license has expired, and he’s working as a landscaper and a pool guy. There’s absolutely NOTHING wrong with that if he’s making an honest living. However, I would think that the money he’d make doing that wouldn’t really be able… Read more »
CherylTN

One more thing, Lola, Melissa also lied about why she and JoeGo were moving anyways. Who remembers S4 reunion where she was playing victim saying she didn’t want her daughter to be going to school with T’s children because they might pick on her nonsense. Then in S5’s reunion it completely changed. She used her daughter to cover up the real reason why they were moving away! So that’s 2 lies Mel couldn’t keep up with.

CherylTN

Lola everything what you are saying in this post I was quickly connected on months ago. I remember several months back JoeGo has another blueprint to bulid Mel another massive home. Something does sound up. Going from the “we patly our bills” first house, to this rental and trying to yet another “dream home ” bulit.

my6girls2012

I agree, absolutely nothing wrong with having an honest job! But, why pretend you’re something that you’re not? Too many people out there just waiting to prove you wrong. Lol. Guess I was raised differently..

jen
jen

WOW!!! Did Melissa the home designer decorate this house?? Why the hell is all the furniture or lack of up against the walls? IMO $4500 a month is still way out of their means.

THE TRUTH!!!
THE TRUTH!!!

I definitely think its out of their means. I’ve always believed that the Giudices held more income than the Gorgas. Especially all the changing of the homes and the breaking of a supposed marble countertop that was actually made of wood.

One Rotten Egg
One Rotten Egg

News flash–the Guidices held more income due to the false loan applications, non-reporting income, bk

THE TRUTH!!!
THE TRUTH!!!
Lets be perfectly clear. I do not need a news flash. I believe you on the other hand do. I am well aware of the financial situation the Giudices have placed themselves in. When I said, “I believe the Giudices held more income than the Gorgas” I was referring specifically to TAXABLE INCOME. Last I checked a loan disbursement is not income. Lastly, check you’re sources, they were never approved for bankruptcy, they withdrew upon suspicion of bk fraud. SO IF YOU FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THIS COMMENT LIKE YOU DID THE LAST ONE LET ME MAKE IT SIMPLE: It’s my… Read more »
THE TRUTH!!!
THE TRUTH!!!

Remind me in what way that disagrees with my original statement.

One Rotten Egg
One Rotten Egg
Facts checked: 1. Guidices were charged with 41 counts of FRAUD, tax evasion, etc..not the Gorgas. 2. Guidices pled GUILTY to some of the charges as a plea deal…no guilty charges to plead by the Gorgas. 3. Court records show EVIDENCE of true income EARNED by the Guidices. Check those facts. 4. Guidices themselves stated they retracted the bk initially filed. Reason possibly because more serious charges AND evidence would not be in their favor had they completed the BK. Yes, posting by readers are just that–opinions..unless the reader post actual proof. I DID NOT FAIL TO UNDERSTAND.. LOUD and… Read more »
Hopeful

I beg to differ Joe didn’t file for 4 years Teresa pays huge taxes and Joe who has been looked at with a fine tooth comb only didn’t file for this 4 years..He is 42 so I would bet they pay more , or have paid more then many of us

Summer
hey The Truth I’m just waiting for the deck of cards to fall on all these HW & their husbands Im guessing the Laurita’ are next. Almost everyone is condemning the Guidices for the reckless or criminal behaviour & I’m certainly not condoning what they did. What they did was very wrong but lets get real all these reality “celebs” have done the same it’s just a matter of time till they get caught if they get caught which i hope they ALL do. IMO it’s not fair the Guidice go down &not everyone else i realize maybe Teresa or… Read more »
THE TRUTH!!!
THE TRUTH!!!

Just because they didn’t report and pay their taxes does not mean they didn’t recieve taxable income. Know the difference.

Sweetpea
Sweetpea

HA! Taxable income when they weren’t even paying taxes.

Bobby
Bobby

Lmfao let us never forget that sink!!!

Now my home is by ANY means have anything fancy whatsoever but we never pretend or put up a facade. I have more pride in being truthful than I do appearing rich

Hey Bobby

That’s coz ur normal & not trying to keep up with the trumps on a smith pay check, your also not desperate to be on a “reality” show & sell your soul to the devil (Bravo-Andy) lol

Aww poor babies.. What . The . Eff. Ever.

Shipp

Hahahaha Mich. I think the rental, inside, looks disheveled, bare, and unkempt.

Well, it’s understandable as Jugs is too busy touring with Justin Timberlake, and Jug Head is too busy mowing lawns. Priorities ya know.;)

Hey Shipp! Ahhh, I love when we get back to humor of good ol’ NJ!! And BTW- I love your bowling alley reference below!

That’s f ing funny

jenni

i bet those arent photos from them currently living in it. they were probably taken by the previous owner.

Debbie1
Debbie1

Good for them for living within their means! Hopefully, after seeing what has happened to his sister, he, (and some of the other cast members)realizes that the big fancy homes and gaudy furnishings, are not worth going to jail for.

SaltySulk
SaltySulk

Suspect this more modest home is STILL beyond their financial means.

Summer
Hi Salty Yep have to agree with you their still living beyond their means. If you think about it only steady income coming in is Bravo it’s not as tho slojo Marco Gorga is drowning in work and who knows when housewives shows esp NJ will end this could be their last season. Not because Im a Tre fan but i honestly can’t see the show going on without her unless they hire someone with personality and flare like Tre, before anyone attacks NO I DON’T CONDONE what the Guidices have done but i DON’T know the full story nor… Read more »
LookersMissesMelissa
LookersMissesMelissa
Why do you have to say that you’re sorry as if u did the unthinkable?!? WTH is wrong with you people?? There IS a world where you don’t have to like Melissa and yet…don’t like Teresa too lolol Jesus. You ppl act like you gave to pick a side! And wtf does thinking Teresas personality is good for the show have to do with TAX FRAUD?!? ROTFLLL If they did commit tax fraud who GAF? Why be SO afraid of strangers on a website “attacking you”? Are they affecting ur life in any shape or form? You should have ur… Read more »

This is just temp while midget man builds another castle I thought?

LookersMissesMelissa
LookersMissesMelissa

Ya ok…lol they’ll have you believe that but these two can’t afford any “dream homes” but they’ll come up with another lie as to why they will continue to rent for a long time.

Summer
Hi michers you’re right this is only temp slojo midget is building another home. You’d think there’s no need for Melwhore to compete with Tre anymore, maybe even live within their means as Debbie1 suggested. Maybe it is true a they have this grandiose ego & now that Tre won’t be able to shot(film) Melissa wants to be the look at me Im loaded i have it all. IMO Melissa now thinks she’s taken Tre position on the show& maybe thinks she’s won our hearts. I can’t speak for anyone else but I’ll never like nor accept or trust her.… Read more »
Hopeful

Castle michers? LOL…. Looked like a strip mall to me Remember the blueprints . It didn’t even resemble a house. Just a bunch of structures connected with no rhyme or reason . Weird looking thing with plenty of faux granite and marble i’m sure

LOL yes.. those blueprints were something weren’t they? That guy has got to find a pill for his Napoleon Syndrome, like yesterday. Do you think this house will have books for the liberry? Do you think he has the same work ethnic?.. LMAO..

miami53

Those were not house plans, it was something to do with commercial buildings. If they couldn’t afford the first McMansion….how would they be able to build a even bigger one…not!!!

jayden213
jayden213

They are taking a page out of the Bierrman book (who are struggling with tax liens).

zoeysmom
zoeysmom

Sounds like a lot in rent-it is to be in a certain school district or something?

miami53

I have to agree….that is a lot of money for a rental…$54,000 for a year…not counting utilities and such.

Hopeful

That’s sick it would have been cheaper to but something
Maybe they can’t get a loan?

* Buy*

Hopeful

I mean i wonder if the gorges would be responsible for the property taxes separately or it’s included in the rent. The answer is it’s probably included in the rent

Hopeful

I guess 54,000 isn’t so mush when you consider the taxes in the area. I wonder if the taxes are included ? No right ? In most commercial leases they would be . Residential i doubt it.

Chanel
Chanel

I guess because I actually live in NJ, the fact that this is 4k+ a month doesn’t really surprise me. New Jersey has very expensive home expenses bought or rented if you think this is crazy you should see what 4k can only get you in Manhattan.