RHOBH Recap: Everyone VS Lisa Vanderpump

February 24, 2014 |By Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2014-02-24 at 9.43.28 PM
What an episode! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills had all kinds of drama that focused specifically on Lisa Vanderpump. Before we get into that, let’s start from the beginning. The ladies are all getting ready to go to Puerto Rico and although Joyce’s father has passed, she knows her father would want her to continue with her life and not mourn over it. What I was really shocked about is that producers really allowed Carlton Gebbia not to come on the trip because Joyce and Kyle didn’t want her too. Then again, Carlton uninvited Kyle to her party so it makes sense as to why Carlton was not invited to this trip. Plus she says she can’t stand being in Kyle’s presence anyways.

Brandi Glanville is acting very awkward towards Lisa. And I don’t even understand where all this hatred is coming from.They all arrive and Lisa is checking out her hotel room and complaining that is bathroom is too small and that she has to share it with Ken. Come on, Lisa. We get it you’re used to bigger things but don’t be that guy!

The ladies all head to the beach and this is where it all begins. Brandi is just not happy with Lisa. She explains to Yolanda that she needs to speak to Lisa and that’s when Yolanda grabs Lisa to talk to her about the issues Brandi has with her. I felt weird about Yolanda initiating the conversation but Yolanda just seems like she doesn’t really like Lisa. Yolanda thinks Lisa is fake because Lisa is always saying horrible things about Kyle yet she later decided to be friends her without even talking about anything. Brandi has been questioning if Lisa was ever a real friends and I truly think Lisa was. I also think Lisa enjoyed Brandi saying the things she would want to but never did. Yolanda is throwing all kinds of shade towards Lisa even stating that forgiveness never comes out of Lisa’s mouth. Brandi chimes in and explains that she’s upset that Lisa has stopped calling her in the morning and is now calling Kyle Richards. Lisa denies this and is just not used to getting confronted. Kyle comes along and that’s when Lisa feels attacked and walks away from the situation. Brandi is annoyed because she feels like she didn’t even get to say what she needed too. Yolanda points out that walking away is not going to fix things. Brandi, Yolanda, and Kyle are now all sitting together and Brandi wants Kyle to know the truth about Lisa. That’s when Brandi reveals after Lisa saw some magazine covers of the rumors regarding Kyle and Mauricio’s marriage, Lisa pushed Brandi to bring it up in Palm Springs while Brandi didn’t want too. Kyle is shocked by this. To me it seems like Brandi wanted Kyle to be against Lisa once she realized Brandi and Kyle were getting close.

Kyle doesn’t even know how to feel at this point. Lisa runs over to her husband to tell her the ladies are being “mean.” Like I said, Lisa is not used to being on the other side and she doesn’t know how to handle it. This obviously upsets Ken as it would any husband. Yolanda then comes up to Ken and Lisa and wants to know why Lisa is walking away from the situation. Ken then doesn’t like how Yolanda is acting towards Lisa so gets involved and Yolanda and him start going back and fourth. This leads Yolanda and Brandi to walk away.

Kyle then goes over to Ken and Lisa and tells her what Brandi told her. Kyle wants to know the truth. Lisa denies the entire accusation and Ken is still getting very irritated. I personally think if Brandi was really lying about Lisa and the magazine ordeal, Lisa would confront Brandi in front of Kyle and put Brandi in her place…The truth is Lisa has never had Kyle’s back and at times, Kyle has not had Lisa’s back. Lisa needs to stop acting like she’s always had Kyle’s back. Lisa is denying the entire thing and back over at Mauricio, Kim is explaining what Brandi revealed about Lisa wanting the rumors to be addressed at Palm Springs. This irritates Mauricio because he truly thought Lisa and Ken were his friends. Ken notices Mauricio is upset and tells him that what Brandi said is not true. I understand Ken is sticking up for his wife but Ken wasn’t there when it happened and let’s not forget the conversation Ken and Lisa had where Lisa kept insinuating there could be a possibility Mauricio cheated on Kyle while Ken slammed those rumors. Lisa just wants them to forget about the rumors and not bring it up in front of Brandi..doesn’t that kind of tell you something?

Later that night, the group is having dinner and things are just awkward. Everyone is on the bus and Lisa wants to know what the hell is going on in Brandi’s head. She thought the two were friends. Brandi is now making it like her issue with Lisa is Scheana. None of this is making sense because Brandi was fine with Scheana up until now. Brandi says that a mutual friend told her Scheana said that Lisa was always aware Scheana had an affair with Brandi’s ex-husband while she was pregnant. Lisa denies being close to Scheana and Brandi states that she hears the opposite. I think Lisa is very close to her employees and should not be denying this. Ken is just getting upset that people are confronting his wife and again, it is understandable and sort of cute. Lisa is shockingly still being nice to Brandi when she was the one who started all of this. So it’s just not making any sense. I’m starting to believe the only reason Lisa is playing nice with Brandi is because Lisa knows Brandi will open her mouth about things Lisa has told her in the past and wants to avoid that from happening.

Everyone is at dinner and things are still just awkward. Kyle thinks it’s a good idea to just ask Lisa and Brandi together what the truth is regarding if Lisa really did want Brandi to bring those magazines to Palm Springs to bring out the rumors. Kyle asks, and this upsets Ken. He doesn’t understand why the hell Kyle is asking when they already brought this up. Kyle explains she wants to know who’s telling the truth. Lisa still denies and Brandi claims Lisa is lying about this. I’ll be honest, Lisa looks like she is lying. In my opinion, I think she is lying. Yolanda then questions why Ken keeps getting involved and Ken calls her stupid. Yolanda doesn’t take too kindly to this. Ken is just upset that this is getting brought up and Kim chimes in and just says Kyle wants to obviously know the truth. Ken is now asking Kim to stay out of this and this riles Kim up! Kim calls Ken a stubborn old man and starts bringing up her issues with Lisa and Ken. Everything is getting out of hand and Kyle now wants it to stop. Ken and Lisa have had enough and Ken thinks Lisa is being attacked so he makes them leave and shockingly, Ken still nicely says bye to Brandi who again, started all of this. Brandi is acting overwhelmed but she is the one who started all of this. As Ken and Lisa are going back to there hotel, Ken wonders if Kim is back to drinking again. Ouch. In the end, I think Brandi got what she wanted. Kyle and Lisa will never ever get back to being close friends again. Lisa doesn’t understand why Brandi has betrayed her and is upset. The best part of tonight’s episode, for me at least was the fact that Carlton didn’t appear on the episode. Thank you, Bravo for doing one thing right.

Thoughts on what went down on Monday’s episode? Team Lisa or Brandi? Let’s Discuss!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Category: Brandi Glanville, Carlton Gebbia, Joyce Giraud, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Let's Discuss:, Lisa Vanderpump, RHOBH, Yolanda Foster

aloicious
aloicious
I agree with your take on this episode 100%, right down to the best part being Carlton not appearing 🙂 I think Brandi should have spoken directly to Lisa though, because the way it was approached did seem like it was blindsiding Lisa in a way. Why did Yolanda need to bring it up to her? It should have been Brandy. Then, Brandi is half-assed-ly telling Lisa what her issues are with her, why doesn’t she just come out and say ABC? I could see why Lisa would be a little confused. Not to say that the issues aren’t valid,… Read more »
Queen Vee
Queen Vee
I don’t have any sympathy for Lisa…at all. She was all smiles and giggles when some of the other women were being ganged up on (especially Taylor and Adrienne), but now because it’s finally happened to her, she doesn’t know how to handle it. She is very sneaky and I do think she gets other people to do her dirty work, she thought Brandi was her puppet but then Brandi snapped back at her. Lisa never apologizes to anyone and as soon as someone tries to confront her about something or tell her their side, she immediately shuts them down… Read more »
JR
JR

I hate to admit this but Faye Resnic was right about Brandi. No matter how many Chanel bags she has (more like that same Stella McCartney bag she totes around), she will never be a lady!

LOL I like that Stella fake python though Lmao

Aussiegirl
Aussiegirl

Says Faye Resnick: the piece of leather wrapped around a skeleton and infused with the breath of demon spawn

Nicole
Nicole

I just died. LOLOLOLOL

eolad
eolad
I do not believe anything that comes out of Brandis mouth, and i think Kyle now realises she shouldnt have, Kim is a fool considering Brandi a friend. I think even Yolanda now knows Brandi cant be trusted. she has warned brandi in her blogs that Brandi better not take her kindness to Brandi for weakness. Brandi has a history of misrepresenting facts. For example,she kept saying the Maloofs were suing her, when in fact they simply sent her a cease & desist letter. Then last week, she claimed her ex was asking her for child support, when in fact,… Read more »

Yep eolad

Beth
Beth
eolad-I agree with you regarding Brandi. Brandi is very calculating and manipulative and knows exactly what she is doing. Brandi is still trying to play the victim by saying she is afraid of Lisa. She just knows Lisa has more fans than she does. She wants to be the star of the show and will shove all the housewives aside in order to get all the attention. Brandi is a drunk and totally self absorbed. Why is she on the show when she can’t even talk due to all the botox she has had injected to her face. I will… Read more »
MissVanderfabulous
MissVanderfabulous
I know this is going to get buried but I’d like to throw in my two cents. Just a few observations on tonight’s episode. I don’t know if anyone caught it or not. If you slow down the dinner scene you can see Brandi try to cover up a smile when Kyle and Lisa start to go at it.(Her microexpression) She is giddy and happy that she is getting in between them. She is beyond jealous that Kyle and Lisa can get past their issues and make up. Secondly you can see that Lisa is having a hard time “recalling”… Read more »
Agatha
Agatha

I totally agree! Great comment.

I love Lisa but think you’re right– she saw the mags at Brandi’s and can’t cop to it now cause she’ll get blamed for everything. Not defending her if that’s the case necessarily (she could have just been honest with kyle) but again– kyles anger is misplaced — brandi is the one who bought them, put them on display, then brought this back up “out of the blue”.

Jenn2013
Jenn2013
Brandi and Yolanda completely ruined this vacation IMO. What the heck is Brandi’s REAL problem with Lisa other than it’s Lisa’s turn to feel her wrath? Also WTH is Yolanda’s problem with Lisa? WTF is up with her? Lol This is so disrespectful to Joyce who just suffered a major loss in her family. I get the feeling Lisa told Brandi a lot of personal things and unfortunately is learning the hard way that Brandi is a blabber mouth…and will basically have to walk on egg shells around her hoping she won’t expose any of her trusted secrets. Too late… Read more »
Jenn2013
Jenn2013
Forgot. This was filmed months ago… FF to real time and from what happened on WWHL a few weeks ago, it appears Yolanda and Brandi are no longer BFF’s either. I’m guessing Mohammed & David…as well as Yolanda waking up from Brandi’s spell…put the breaks on that friendship after the Joanna drama. Looks like Brandi got her use out of Yoyo as well. She’s also apparently the only housewife who is feuding with housewives (Joanna & Kenya) in other cities as well. Lol Misery loves company. She appears to be so miserable in her own life that she doesn’t want… Read more »

Great observations Jenn2013

LEE
LEE

there is a difference between disinvite and not invite. so gald carlton is not there.

Albatross
Albatross

Lisa probably said something in jest and Brandi twisted it to suit her purpose of driving a wedge between Kyle and Lisa.

Lola Falana
Lola Falana

YEP!

Yep i agree

That was the whole point of having the magazine there

Jenn2013
Jenn2013

BINGO!! 🙂

RhoNorm's
RhoNorm's

Lisa Vanderpump-Guilty!!!
Only someone naive wouldn’t be able to see this

bunnyluv
bunnyluv

Love, Love Love @OhWell!

OhWell
OhWell
You know I read all the replies and watched tonights episode and I’ve got to say I’m thrown by a couple things: – Lisa walking away and not wanting to resolve anything. – Lisa not calling out Brandi for anything…she mostly cried to Ken. But neither her nor Ken blasted Brandi. She must have some serious dirt on them. – Why is it ok for Ken to be the only man to defend his wife or get into the middle of a convo about issues he wasn’t around for? – I didn’t buy Brandi’s I’m nervous about Lisa and don’t… Read more »
Happy day
Happy day
Oh Well – you are correct on all points! I can’t imagine any person in Mauricio’s shoes not wanting to defend himself. The comments that stun me the most on here are those that say Kyle and Mauricio have no business to defend themselves, question, doubt…it is absurd and every single housewife would have been enraged if they were in Kyle’s shoes and that goes 10 times for Lisa. I also find bizarre the comments that blame Kyle for the cheating rumors being on the show – she didn’t put in on the show – Lisa and Brandi did several… Read more »

Great post Oh Well

Albatross
Albatross

I think Lisa walked away because she was hurt at not being believed.

I know I am the minority – I do not believe for a second that Mauricio cheated on Kyle..flirt yes.

blech..we have watched quasi flirting between Ken and Brandi, but actually having sex with someone that is not your spouse..nope..not mauricio and Kyle.

Kyle and Mauricio have been married for a long long time and – okay rumors from strangers – of course would make both angry – but to have a “friend” put out their story, that is a different animal.

I do feel for Kyle and Mauricio.

CherylTN
CherylTN

I do think Kyle should had been more mad at Brandi though. Brandi has been withholding this information on the rags and only revealed it because Lisa won’t fire S. Marie! Kyle should know be seeing Brandi’s intent and why Kyle is only being used as a pawn to get back at Lisa. However Kyle was bleeding for any kind of truth since supposedly her and Mauricio were upset by it.

Hopeful

I think Kyle was stunned. Then Mo blew up. She never really had the chance to let it sink in and think about it.Lisa brushed it off so did Ken who wasn’t there. But i don’t think she 100% believed Brandi. I think she was trying to get to the truth. Maybe if kim stayed out of it she might have gotten somewhere. Seems Kim is just as jelly as Brandi as soon as Kyle and Lisa start to get close again.

laylee
laylee

Regardless if Lisa threw them in the suitcase. Brandi had purchased them. Why is that not a sign?

Hopeful

That’s right Brandi purchase the tabloids and had them on the table in full view when the other ladies would all be there to mock Kyle

That’s manipulating
That’s being calculating
hoping someone is going to say something BS she might be able to use someday when Brandi isn’t their BFF anymore

Yep Brandi is despicable

Margroc
Margroc
Here is my take on these people Kim – has resentment toward Lisa because Lisa is ALWAYS so dismissive of her Kyle – I’m sure she isn’t sure who to really believe, but I’m also sure she remembers how she felt when Lisa did this almost exact thing to her last year. Payback’s a bitch! Lisa – good intentions with the Brandi friendship, I truly believe she felt motherly toward Brandy is a way and truly was her friend. But, she finds she has another spoiled rotten surrogate child on her hands. Rooting for the underdog, y’know the old saying… Read more »
Albatross
Albatross

I think now that Brandi has success with her book. She doesn’t need Lisa.

Or Lisa has success with her nasty spinoff, Scheana, talking to Kyle, doesnt need Brandi!

MrsTellit
MrsTellit

Let’s be honest about cheating allegations here. I believe all women that are in a relationship with a good looking successful man would feel a bit intimidated by those rumors. The truth is you never know. Its ridiculous for us women and some men to act like we are just so incredibly secure about someone else’s dealings. You can’t control someone else.

Aussiegirl
Aussiegirl

Well, you may feel that way, but I don’t. My husband is fiiiiine. Srsly. He models. And I know he loves me and wants me only.

I have no insecurity about my relationship with him. I trust him – it’s never crossed my mind not to and why would it? He loves me to pieces and I feel the same way about him. Coolest dude I know.

MrsTellit
MrsTellit
Lisa may not have tried to bring the tabloid, but she did make a point to bring it up to Kyle as well as discuss it with her husband. And let’s not forget she made a mockery of mauricio business ethics. That was on video. So is it in her character to do the thing that Brandi is accusing her of. You tell me. I believe Brandy was not against it if it happened. I bet all three of them were hocking about it, but they all knew how bad they would look if they brought it. Kyle believing brandy… Read more »
Serendipity

Lisa was being totally honest about Mauricio’s “business ethics”

Hopeful
Thats ^^^^^ My favorite comment of all Tell it …MrsTellit Thats why i don’t believe Brandy. If Lisa had wanted her to she would have thrown the tabloid on the dinner table. NOT repeatedly taken them out of her suitcase. Sorry That i don’t believe .. Maybe there was a plan ? Who knows who was in on it? Brandi Yoyo Carlton possibly Lisa? It’s was ultimately Brandi who bought the rags It was Brandi’s house the other were all at with the rag on the table probably cracking jokes about it I wonder if they were being filmed at… Read more »
Scatty
Scatty
I didn’t feel like lisa mocked Mauricio’s business ethic. She made it sound like he was more about business than friendship. But, that was at the beginning of the season, and Brandi had done worse to kyle since then, like call her names at Palm Springs. If Brandi “didn’t want to do that to Kyle” and bring tabloids to PS, why did she go after Kyle at the dinner table. Such a caring compassionate soul, our Brandi. On the other hand, I totally agree that Yolanda has jealousy issues with lisa over Mohammed. Mohammed’s tribute to lisa at the dinner… Read more »
MrsTellit
MrsTellit

Notice Lisa does acknowledge the fact that she defended brandy even when brandy was wrong, and she fully expected the same in return. That sais a lot to me.
Not only did Lisa know brandy was wrong all those times, and never told her so, but she fully expected the underdog, the needy one, to support her own bad behavior.

Does this mean she is in fact guilty?

Lysel
Lysel

Excellent thought MrsTellit. I also caught that…basically Lisa was saying. ..I knew she was wrong but defended her anyway…is this because Lisa needed Brandeis big mouth hmmmm

Tweety
Tweety

Or maybe she wa just being a friend.. When one of my friends do something I don’t like, I would never call them out in public, but would speak to them privately

Me too tweety

Hopeful

Personally i think it was Lisa’s way of pointing out Brandi did a lot of things that were wrong.

Sgale1
Sgale1

Brandi said Lisa and Yolanda were both present when the tabloids were at Brandi’s . Yolanda never backed Brandi. I generally try to defend Kim but she was out of line. This shouldn’t have been brought up on the trip, but Brandi and Yolanda just wants it to be about them. A of them need to grow up and act like high class women not gutter trash.

Van
Van
When Brandi accused Lisa of being strategic and planning things, Lisa did not deny it. That’s very telling. The only thing she denied was being close to Scheana and using Scheana for press. Even that was a lie. Not sure how many people on this blog watch Vanderpump Rule, but it was clear that Scheana was more than just an employee and Lisa was close to Scheana. Not only did Lisa buy Scheana a dress, but Stassi spent the a number of episodes complaining about how she was on the outs with Lisa and Scheana had replaced her and became… Read more »
Scatty
Scatty

I’m fond of my neighbors teenage son. We get along well. But I am FRIENDS with his mother. Lisa has said she feels like the SUR “kids” are like a family, which is why she didn’t fire Kristen. Doesn’t mean she considers them friends, in the sense that they are more likely Pandora’s friends.

Van
Van

Do you buy your neighbor’s son expensive things? Didn’t think so. The point is, Lisa IS close to Scheana. That’s a fact and anyone can see it on Vanderpump Rules. That’s not to say that Lisa used Brandi for her own personal gain or that she picked Scheana over Brandi. Call a spade a spade, Lisa is close to Scheana and there’s nothing wrong with that, but don’t lie about it.

Scatty
Scatty

lisa can afford expensive things. like upgrading Stassi’s hote in Mexico. Paying for their drinks, etc. She was trying to explain that they weren’t friends like she considers Mohammed or Brandi friends. Stassi and Scheana are friends of Pandora’s and treated more like pampered pets than normal employees or friends of lisa’s for that matter.
Off topic… AAAARRRGGGGHH! My damn
“l” s are acting up on this bloody keyboard.

Hopeful

Not only is Scheana a long time employee and good friends with Pandora but she is also one the stars of Lisa’s other show. Does Lisa discuses personal things with Scheana..I doubt it.Do they lunch together of go on double dates Doubt it. I think they are friendly NOT friends.

Nicole
Nicole

Scatty, let’s stop pretending that Scheana and Lisa aren’t close. Whether Scheana is Pandora’s friend or not, Lisa treats Scheana and Stassi, as though they are more than just her employees. Stassi spent the entire season bitching about how Sheana is close with Lisa and Pandora while she’s left out in the cold. I know you’re a huge Lisa fan and want to defend her, but let’s not try to rewrite history, unless of course, Vanderpump Rules is completely fake and scripted, which Lisa swore up and down its not.

Trishibebe

That is right, they are “Pandy’s friends & Scheana blogs for her on her fashion sight.

inflight
In the long run, its not about whether TABLOID’S were put in a suitcase..or NOT. The real story is whether Mauricio Cheated on Kyle, he sits there all pissed off in a huff, acting so smug. Kyle would rather argue about magazines, than find out if her husband is a RAT. LOL, she’s sooo confused. ha ha ha ha . Kim is really doesn’t know anything other than Ken and Lisa didn’t show up for her daughter graduation, and she is going to hold onto that grudge …like forever. I hope Ken and Lisa were able to get the first… Read more »
Serendipity

I agree. Kyle’s anger is misplaced. Her issue should be with her husband and what went on.

Hopeful

I think Kens was making flight reservations while they were still on the beach

MrsTellit
MrsTellit

Are you married? Would you act like that If it were you? Just wondering because a lot of single folks seem to think they would know what to do if they were in that position, but the truth is you never know.

JR
JR

I am married actually. It’s not that I’m insensitive. If it’s true I feel for her. Howeve, Kyle states in interviews that nothing can tear them down, they are strong, etc.

But why fuel it and continue on about it? If you really knew in your heart of hearts that it wasn’t true, and had an utter conviction about it, then why go and on about it?

Because there is something more going on.

Serendipity

Yes. There is definitely something more going. Kyle is displacing her anger at Mauricio and directing it at Lisa instead.

JR
JR
Truthfully, I wouldn’t put it past Mauricio. Plus, he’s a go getter, do anything for a commission!! 😉 Personally, Kyle seems so distraught because I think a part of her actually believes it might be true. Yolanda….ahhh I don’t know. Lyme disease must really be affecting her…she doesn’t seem to recall anything. Kim…desperate to hang on to that Bravo paycheck and stay in Kyles good graces. After all. Doesn’t everyone remember when Kyle (in season 1) said Mauricio treats Kim like a 2nd wife. I would surmise that means he helps to pay for Kims expenses. Course….maybe Kim is the… Read more »
Jessica B
Jessica B

How can so many people see that Lisa has had a manipulative side to her since season 1? And that’s not to say that I haven’t always likes her. Her actions tonight were very suspicious to say the least. I don’t think I need to list them…surely everyone saw for themselves.

agatha
agatha

@ladybear – co-sign everything you’ve said! ESPECIALLY about Kyle believing Yolanda and Brandi’s words now as dogma! Clearly she is seeing what she wants to see(believe).

Ladybear
Ladybear
I just read yolondas blog and she admitted to NOT seeing Lisa put the tabloids in the bag!!! Wtf! All these people on here are saying Lisa lied about the tabloids blah blah blah when Carlton and yolonda are saying it didn’t go down like brandi said! Why didn’t yolonda say that when they table blew up about the whole issue?! I’m sorry, but people are saying how Lisa looked they think she was lying? Obviously perception is everything because to me it looked like Lisa had enough of rehashing an issue that already came up. Kyle obviously had an… Read more »
MzKRB
MzKRB

Kyle WANTS to believe Brandi because its plays into the picture that she’s been trying to paint of Lisa since season 2.

Ladybear
Ladybear

Kyle fell right into Brandi’s snap trap as soon she parroted all of kyles opinions on Lisa from previous seasons.

She’s a fool not to catch that she is a means to an end in the grand scheme of things cooked up between yolo and brandi!

Serendipity

I can’t imagine anyone being more stupid than brandy.

Vee
Vee

@Ladybear

Co-sign. If you’re talking on some stuff that I don’t give a damn about, I’m walking… End of story

Ladybear
Ladybear

Right!!!!

I’m like who the hell are these people who are thinking she should have stayed? She’s not a child and she doesn’t have to listen to their BS! Obviously, that wasnt enough so they had to ruin dinner.

agatha
agatha

Ladybear
Ladybear

Yolo and brandi are going to devour the others and each other! Kyle and the rest better watch Lisa and take notes, cause they’re next. And honestly, I can’t wait. Kyle can believe all she wants…she’ll get burned like the rest either way.

agatha
agatha

Has anyone read Joyce’s blog? I’m still neutral on her on the show (although her moment with her mother tonight was lovely).

Seems like she has all these women’s number, and even admitted she spoke out of turn at dinner because she realizes now she didn’t know the whole situation. I know a lot of people hate Joyce for whatever reason (ridiculous since she has hardly done anything meriting that response, only reacting to Brandi), but her blogs read like the hard, honest truth to me.. and she is very fair to everyone including herself.

Serendipity

Joyce’s husband acted like an ass.

i agree Agatha

Nicole
Nicole
Lisa’s blog was enlightening. Brandi was acting like she and Lisa were BFF’s during the season 2 reunion when it turns out that they barely even saw each other. Brandi then told Lisa that everyone was plotting against her to bring her down in order to get in Lisa’s good graces since she was the only one who didn’t have a problem with Brandi. While they were filming this past season, Brandi saw that kyle and Lisa were on the road to their old friendship, so she purposely drove a wedge between the two of them and sided with Kyle… Read more »
Happy day
Happy day
Just think if Lisa would have listened to Kyle, Camille and Taylor that Brandi was lying and their was no meeting to take her down. Enforce the season 2 reunion, and only Adrienne was being a bitch, then things might be very different today. But the fact is that Lisa did choose to believe Brandi over her much longer friendships and it came back to hurt her in a bad way. Both Kyle and Joyce also warned her of Brandi and Yolanda at different times, but Lisa wanted to get back at Kyle and could not see reality – Karma,… Read more »

Ditto Nicole

Not to disagree with you, but I am , LOL. Lisa herself said her and Brandi became friends and bonded, over a rescue dog that needed help ASAP, so if she changed her story again, again she is lying ( Lisa). I do still think that the ladies back then very much so were trying to paint Lisa in a negative light, its too easy to discredit Brandi for your own benefit( How convenient).. so everyone listen to Brandi or the group? That sucks because I feel even though emotional at times, she is telling more truth then others! Too… Read more »

Yea Brandi started those rumors

T
T

I’ll never forget Brandi’s TH from last season talking about friendships are a competition for her. She said she was winning with Lisa. Brandi is a horribly jealous person. People like that are just miserable & want to make others feel bad.

bunnyluv
bunnyluv

@Nicole, I am hoping for the same!

inflight
Well, LOL, its only the first full day in gorgeous PR, (they haven’t even been on their cruise), and the mini vacation is ruined. Gawd forbid anyone ruin Gigi’s party, but this entitled bitch, Yo, doesn’t care that she is going ‘wreck’ Everyone’s stay. Just like Palm Springs, disrespecting the hostess and (host), once again. Age and gender have nothing to do with the way Yo spoke to Ken, so rude, out of line, and uncalled for. Maybe if her husband was around, she would not be so inclined to fight other people’s battles, or sticking her nose where it… Read more »
Serendipity

Mo is not attractive. He is so ratty looking. He will never leave Kyle.

LaraM
LaraM

Lol, @Inflight.

Nicole
Nicole

Same goes triple for Lisa.

Lysel
Lysel
I don’t find it hard to believe that Lisa said something about those magazines at Brandi’s house (she admits to being there) She was dishonest about the necklace and what she said and I have no problem believing that she could lie about her involvement in trying to get the magazines to Palm Springs. I’m so sorry that people honestly believe this woman who JUST LIKE THE OTHER WOMAN…joined this show, doesn’t have an agenda to bring the drama and make herself look as good as possible. I don’t blame her I just hope she can give an apology because… Read more »
IDK why some of you here are surprised that Lisa is being shown as maybe not so innocent! None of them are, they all end up getting no so good airings on film. Its not all hate; Im disappointed in her, but they all give reasons to bitch about. So she is not 100 % classy with clean hands? It happens. The others know her- we do not personally. I actually liked Joyce for 5 minutes tonight when she was with her Mother! People get mad at each other, their friendships ( if you want to call them that) are… Read more »
Candace Kane
Candace Kane
Where do I start? I don’t feel it was Yolanda’s place to approach Lisa about Brandi’s issues with her. Quite frankly, Brandi’s issues with Lisa are between the two of them and should be resolved by the two of them. If Yolanda has issues with Lisa, she should sit down with her separately. Why did Brandi have these tabloids to begin with, I wonder? Why would she leave them out where everyone would see them, if she’s Kyle’s buddy? Kim & Yolanda were not present when Brandi & Lisa supposedly had the tabloid discussion, but are quick to take Brandi’s… Read more »