Production Assistant For The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Puts Nene Leakes’ Lies On Blast!

February 14, 2014 |By Continue Reading

nene and kenya

Real Housewives of Atlanta star, Nene Leakes, recently tried blaming Kenya Moore for the fight that broke out on the show, and she even went a step further and blamed housewives production as well. Now, an assistant for production is speaking out against Nene’s claims, and is setting the record straight! Check it OUT

A source tells The Fame Driven,

I work as a member of the production staff on BRAVO’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and I wanted to clarify for people what was not aired during the brawl in last nights episode since Nene Leakes has slandered us, the True Entertainment production staff, and editors of the show. For one, Nene’s erratic behavior was simply because she felt Kenya’s tardiness to her event was a devised plan for the producers to make Kenya the new star of the show, and it was NOT! Before Kenya arrived Nene was ranting, pacing, and cursing us out about how she is the star of the show, she is the relevant actress, she made “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” the success it is today, and she should not have to wait for Kenya to arrive to her event. Two PA’s were verbally disrespected and threatened by Nene when they simply tried to diffuse the situation by telling Nene that the scene could not wrap until all housewives (Kenya included) were present, we didn’t air any of that footage.

When Kenya arrived to the event Nene was already pissed, but we the producers told Nene beforehand that Kenya was going to be running late. Nene then reverted her frustrations towards Kenya and that’s when she thought to bring up the Christopher Williams and his “common law” wife rumor that Kenya stated at the winery, so that the room would gang up on Kenya, and it didn’t work out as Nene had originally planned. Prior to that night, Nene and Kenya had no issues, it wasn’t until one of the housewife husbands blurted out at Nene’s pajama party that “we have to wait for the new star of the show to arrive”, which triggered Nene’s anger, and entailed what the viewers witnessed leading up to the melee. We didn’t edit, manipulate, or conjure up a devious plan to sabotage Nene like she would want people to believe. We cannot provide or present footage that a housewife does not put out of themselves to be recorded. So for Nene to blame poor editing on the production and editing staff is the furthest from the truth, and showing no accountability on her end.

All the threatening sounds like Nene. LOL What do you guys think about these claims?

Tags: , , , , , ,

Category: Kenya Moore, NeNe Leakes, RHOA

Sort by:   Newest | Oldest
A
A
Kenya was not the cause NeNe take responsibility. If my memory serves me – you went after Kim and pulled her wig – but yet you condone violence – you are so plastic – you can tell NeNe has no couth or class – when you close your eyes for good NeNe – do you think God cares about how many red bottom shoes you have or what neighborhood you lived in or the type of designer bag you have? Oh I forgot that’s not important to you – you are a plastic & materlistic being who does not take… Read more »
vikki
vikki

I can’t watch anymore. The fight is stupid. I can not believe they think it is entertaining. It is on all of them. Everyone is fighting. I think Bravo encourages it for ratings. I know I am only 1 person but I am done.

mtrae9
mtrae9

I am surprised someone from production spoke out about NeNe, but I can see what they were saying. NeNe has always been top dog, and now that RHOA is her only gig, she is going to be especially protective of it. However, I still think Kenya contributed to the problem by charging at Chris’ wife (or whatever she is).

tlcory
I find it interesting the 2 personalities Nene possesses, The Hollywood rational thinking Nene and the Ghetto Atlanta Out of control Nene. In my opinion The Real Nene is the latter, my husband helped build the first house she appeared in on the first season of RHOA and she was evicted from that home, she was trying to portray something she is not. The neighborhood which is very diverse has residents that don’t behave in the manner Nene does, needless to say she did not fit in nor was invited to neighborhood functions (so I’ve heard 🙂 ) Now she… Read more »
LoveShackAus
LoveShackAus
I can’t stand that ugly man with the super white beard which looks really ridiculous against his super dark skin. I will not mention his name because I don’t want Bravo to think they’re getting ratings because of that horrible bully who spends his wife’s money. The wife is a classic case of a pushover wife. She’s the woman I DON’T WANT my daughters to turn out to be. And then he tells her he wants a man cave clear across the other side of town!!!!!!! How she didn’t get up and curse the living daylights out of him is… Read more »
BARBARA
BARBARA

PETER IS JERK!! HOW DID HE AND CORDELL GET IN TO BUSINESS? NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THAT! CYNTHIA DO NOT TALK ABOUT THAT! AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT HEARD PETER SAY THAT!

tlcory

Omg LoveShackAus, that individual is one of the ugliest men I have ever seen and for that certain housewife to be with HIM of all people blows my mind!

LaraM

I think he is a handsome man, but he is a jerk to me.

LoveShackAus
LoveShackAus

And puleese, this has nothing to do with color. He looks like Papa Smurf. He could be blue skinned. He just looks all wrong.

Jeana
Jeana

I read today that NeNe and Gregg owe almost $200,000 in back taxes. Combine that with her losing her “acting” jobs in Hollywood and the woman has to be stressed out beyond belief. If she also fears that she’s losing her spot to crazy Kenya, I can see why she’s going mental and its FUN, FUN, FUN to watch!!! LOL

destinykhan
destinykhan
And the pizza place that that Italian guy set her up with is no longer on her twitter page . She owed $25,000 in back taxes. This is the begining of Nene problems. All the lies she has been telling about her and Greg and how they really met. It will all come out. She just did that show and put Greg’s children in it. But the truth to be told Nene does not like his children. She just tried to cover up the truth. Nene has done a lot of people really really bad. So she will have to… Read more »
jayden213

I knew the Leakes owed tax liens, but 200 K? It must have increased since November.

LaraM

All I have to say on this is that I was a PA for theater, and then Sir Andrew Lloyd Weber. We had to sign strict confidentiality contracts in ’90’s . I don’t buy this Source, but NeNe was full of herself and whacked.

LaraM

In other words, if the PA is telling truth, and as much as I love breaking 4th Wall, he/she needs to be fired, if not already. Sounds like Kenya’s camp to me.

Aussiegirl
Aussiegirl

So I just caught a headline that said Nene was quitting RHOA because of Kenya.

Wow.

LaraM

I din’t believe that buddy! NeNe won’t give up Fame or Infamy, unless she has a gig going, and blaming it on Kenya. Those two, smh!

jayden213

It was on Media Take Out.

LaraM

Ok. Will check it out. Thanks.

Aussiegirl
Aussiegirl

Hey jayden:

Dude! Jersey threads do my head in :/ I don’t even watch the show because I think they are alllll gross. 😉

jayden213

Thanks. I like you two as well. Jersey just gets a bit too hectic and dark for me at times. While I don’t like Teresa, my dislike for Melissa is growing. MTO (Media Take Out) is American, but I think it is more for African Americans. He careful though, since people call it Media Fake Out.

Aussiegirl
Aussiegirl

Dude! I totally know 🙂

I’m not bothered by stuff like that btw. I know what you meant. We’re friends!

And who knows if it’s true anyway? It’s just a headline from a from a gossip site. It may very well be bullshit 🙂

LaraM

Just looked at it, I saw the Marlo/NeNe thing. Will look more tomorrow.

Cool site! Never heard of it. Is it British?

Anyway, upthread to buddy @Aussie, wasn’t doubting you, just Production. You have a golden word in my heart, and reputation.

Thanks, again, Jayden. Heart you as well, even if we disagree on Jersey, love your posts!!

myinfo

I don’t think production wrote this, but it does sound true.
Nene blamed Bravo for their editing and posted her blog on twitter vs Bravo.
Hey it might be true approved by Andy. They might be over Nene now that they know the viewers are not on her side this time.

Missumom12613
Missumom12613

Aah don’t they sign a contract meaning they can air what they want?!? They had no problem showing a unedited veiwing of Teresa’s table flip. Lies they tell!

jayden213

Now production is thinking about giving NeNe an even BIGGER bad edit (though I doubt she is being edited to look bad. The production company tweeted about NeNe acting like a BIGGER fool to production at the Bailey Bowl (where she fought with Marlo in October, and it was reported where she hit a producer in the head with a bottle). She is gonna get it.

LaraM

Hey Jayden, I don’t believe it. See below. Just reading your comment. Andy is so in love with NeNe, as he even gushed and spouted the other night on WWHL (Henry Winkler).

She is a Diva, but I don’t believe this Source. Now that he has become Exec. Producer of HW (even the new polls and shows are His doing), he loves his NeNe, Lisa, Vicki, Ramona and Teresa for his “cash cows”. He also loves the antagonist of Kenya, Tamra, Kyle, Brandi, Melissa, etc….

That is his perogative, and game for ratings., Imho

destinykhan
destinykhan
Andy is not all that in love with Nene. Besides Andy’s job on RHWOA is becoming smaller. They have BIG time producers working for the show now. I think Andy will tire of Nene Leakes. Andy asked Kenya Moore after Pheadra could not make it on WWHL Feb 9, it is because of all the legal problems. He did not ask Nene Leakes. That speakes volumes. I saw the footage of the media who went to Pheadra Parks home. They were saying that there were all these luxury cars parked in the drive way. That pheadra you almost didn’t know… Read more »
jayden213

I think Phaedra is gonna bail on the reunion, and she might leave the show because of the legal issues.

jayden213
Hey LaraM What I was referring to was the tweet below. When I mean production, I mean the camera crew and such, not Cohen. Speaking of Cohen, he CLEARLY has his favourites and does anything to keep them. It is probably why there is still at least an original on every single show. NeNe has been reported countless times on flipping on production over the years, and from the tweet, if is giving an stronger implication that she got into it with a producer at the Bailey Bowl. It sounds like NeNe. I would hope she gets the can, but… Read more »
LaraM

Jayden, True that! His favorites are $ in his pocket. I think he is a natural on WWHL, though. Hey it’s his gig amd creation.

I do agree (can’t open the link you sent), with production. They seem to hire the cheapest. You would think that Bravo, whom we all know is NBC owned, would put more effort into competing with other Reality Networks…they are non-union, and basically have created the shit storm with these ladies we watch. Lol.

I do have a problem with the sub-contracted Production companies.

Debbie
Debbie

I never could stand Shanene. It just proves that you can take the girl out of the ghetto, but can’t take the ghetto out of the girl.

myinfo

Nene should have never blamed the brawl on Kenya. I think she thought all the viewers would agree with her opinion, but instead 90% or more of the viewers think Nene is at fault.

If you check out Nene’s facebook page the comments are all negative. I would take my FB page down if I were Nene.

Johanna M

The sad part is that even after all the viewers said she was wrong, she couldn’t own up to it. If she was smart, she would’ve said “looking back at the footage, I can see where I played a role. I think it was a group effort. We all played a part in leading to what went down.” But she’s got too much Pride to even remotely own up to fault.

I agree

jayden213

What is it with these people from the RHOA production posting their tea in the comments instead of sending this info directly to the AllAboutTRH’s email?

myinfo

Mine was obviously fake : )

A.

I believe this…seems plausible to me. Nene is jealous of Kenya because she is stealing her spotlight, and I’m glad Kenya is not afraid to stand up to her.

Might I also add that Kenya looks gorgeous in that photo above. 🙂

No, I am from the Production Company

This is what happened

Kenya was in her hotel room with Brandon waiting for us to tell her when it was her time to arrive.

All the women have been late to events in the past but since Kenya acted crazy when the ladies were late in Savannah we promised them Kenya would arrive late to this event.

The “being late to events” is determined by Production.

Just an FYI we didn’t pick out Nene’s nightgown. We are not taking the blame for that. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: )

CherylTN

the shade about that fugly nightgown ????????

Moe
Moe

I’m just going to take a leap of faith and believe you. SMH at they telling people when they will be late, I swear how much of these shows are really real.

Moe
Moe

Ok foolish me, I see that the second production company comment from myinfo was fake

EJJ
EJJ

HAHA!

Bryn
Bryn

LMAO

Qpsilove
Qpsilove

From my family to all of the beautiful commenters here: HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!

May the love and grace of God be a peaceful reminder that each of you are sufficient and relevant! You have anonymously blessed me each time you share your ideas, whether agreed or not. Know that each day you matter! Your thoughts, and its diversity therein makes a difference.

I thank you for sharing our common bond of RHOA. Should romance find you, make it thankful that it did!

Heartfelt love, fam….

Q

Happy Valentine’s Day!

RHPA
RHPA
I do continuity on RHOA, making sure if there are interruptions in shooting that force us to ask the wives to re-enact some portion of the filming, that the pillows, glasses and everything else is back in place. I was there during the filming of the pillow fight and was kept very busy putting things back in place that night. Yes, Nene was angry because Kenya was late. Production had not held her up. She decided to go pick Brandon up at the airport and his flight was delayed. If she had called to let production know she was running… Read more »

Lol ok.

jayden213

So you are a part of production but decided not to contact AllAboutTRH or another blog, instead of posting a comment testing if we are punked. Okay.

Qpsilove
Qpsilove
Even if you are Team NeNe, ask yourself……does this sound out of character for her? Has she threatened production before? Has she cursed people out before? Does she feel like SHE is the star of the show and shouldn’t be made to wait? Even if you think Kenya inspired this, answer the aforementioned questions. Sure the unnamed source can challenge the veracity of the content. However, the content is plausible and consistent with NeNe’s blogs, which can also drag this thing out. While I personally hope NeNe is gone, I think this keeps us glued, excited about the reunion. However,… Read more »
CherylTN
To answer your questions, Q, I will answer is with an ultimate YES. And this is coming from someone who likes Nene. She has her flaws like anyone else and they shouldn’t be ignored even if one is a die-hard fan. I still have small doubts if the network would ever fire Nene over this, even though, she’s walking a very fine line now since crossing production. If they were to fire Nene they better equally fire Brandi from RHOBH for several things she has said throughout this whole year on and off camera. It would definitely put all the… Read more »
Qpsilove
Qpsilove
Exactly, Ms. Cheryl! I just read via MediaTakeOut that, as expected, NeNe has given BRAVO an ultimatum: fire Kenya or she quits! So far, they have resisted. It is being suggested that Marlo would come on to replace her if she leaves. Supposedly, she will launch her production company projects, along with a clothing line and other business ventures. Just a thought…….if she tries to play them against BRAVO she will surely lose! She has no other million dollar paying venture yet! Likewise, she will quickly find no one will come just because she builds it. She is truly not… Read more »
destinykhan
destinykhan

You are right. Not only that Nene and Greg would have to move out of that home they live in. Because Bravo pays for that. Nene and Greg were evicted out the home from first season. They don’t pay their bills.

EJJ
EJJ

Excellent post. I agree with every last word you have said 🙂

Bryn
Bryn

Perfectly said, Johanna

Johanna M
If nene quits because they won’t fire Kenya, she’s a fool. Nene has added nothing to the show for 2 seasons. The million they are paying her is a courtesy. She has no other income outside of the show. She is NOT going to become a successful actress. She can’t act. I know she’s twisted it in her head that she can but all she can do is play herself and it isn’t working. She’s only been hired by a housewives-loving producer who has stated before that he’s open to other wives playing in his shows. She’s not special. The… Read more »
CherylTN

LOL @Jayden… Teresa acted professional on CA, something Nene can’t say. And placed 5th out of 20 contestants. Bethenny before there ever was a Housewives made it to the finals on the Martha Stewart edition Apprentice.

jayden213

What I WILL give Teresa is she have class, dignity, and accomplishment in Apprentice unlike NeNe who proved to be a punk and made herself look like a fool.

Qpsilove
Qpsilove

Ironically, and I’m relying on memory, but didn’t she pull a similar stunt on Celebrity Apprentice? That is, quitting due to a beef with Star Jones, after which she trashed the show?

This time it would/should cost her as she will have no secondary income source.

Girl BYE!!!!

CherylTN

that true Johanna. Teresa despite not liking her fam on for the last several yrs, managed to make it work. she’s also had some issues with editing the last few seasons (ie the horseshoe cleaning in s5). but never have I at least heard her cutting up at production during tapes of scenes like nene tends to do.

jayden213
Ugh, didn’t she do the same thing 2 years ago? File an ultimatum to fire a “Small” or she quits. Blame production for making her look bad? Flipping out at Bravo and production? There IS that rumor of her getting Sheree fired. NeNe also retweeted a tweet of a fan saying Kenya needs to get fired. NeNe will not leave the show. She has that fashion thing (which she needs the show to promote and to get a storyline). If NeNe DOES leave (which I hope), Marlo BETTER replace her. She wants the BOTH of them fired, but I hope… Read more »
CherylTN

Bravo isn’t going to can Kenya anytime soon. She is giving them everything they want and driving the women crazy and exposing ppl the right way to in hopes of making good tv. I read somewhere I dream of nene should be getting a s2.

jayden213

I read it from SFTA saying that she wants Marlo fired. It was on that post saying that Marlo did not get fired. It says NeNe wants her to though. I am ONLY repeating what I read.

myinfo

Why does she want Marlo fired?

Moe
Moe

Hmnmm It’s funny how the production lady didn’t deny Nene’s claims of writing the questions which I believe they did. I am just over this, the fight happen an ep ago and in real life it happen months ago. I am over people trying to drag it out.

Johanna M

Which makes it more credible IMO. Sounds like they wrote the questions but nene alone brought up Kenya saying they weren’t married. That’s what sparked the fight and nene did that all on her own

Moe
Moe
I’m not a Nene fan so I do believe she went off on the production crew and went crazy when one of the husbands tried to stir the pot by saying they were waiting for the new star of the show. Nene has always been the star so it is probably driving her crazy to know that Kenya could rise up and take her spot ( hope to goodness that doesn’t happen). With that being said I do think the production crew wrote those questions to get drama started because they never denied it and who to say that if… Read more »
CherylTN

See this is why you don’t f*** with production. They will put you on blast like you tried putting them on blast.

And I’m pretty sure it was Peter who started it and said “The new star is late.” He knew that would make Nene fire hot to start that drama.

Panda Bear
Panda Bear
I am so tired of the word slander. Who even knew the name of the production company before this? People blame Andy and Bravo. This didn’t really tell me anything new. Nene was clearly ranting and raving on the show. The one part of this I do believe is a husband (looking at Peter) saying Kenya thinks she’s the new star of the show. And honestly, the producers didn’t conjure up a plan. This entire franchise is based on producer driven drama. So you can miss me with that lie. It might not have been to set up Nene but… Read more »
zoeysmom
zoeysmom

At least this story is reported in the first person. The main storyline for Atlanta seems to be all about who and how late someone is to a taping.

Nene has no storyline other than to create discourse amongst the rest of the cast.

She is a star without a story.

I find Kenya far more credible than Nene at this point.

How boring it must be to have to be around Queen Nene and hear how important she is.

MNWifey
MNWifey

I. Believe. Every. Word.

Que Bee
Que Bee

Sometimes things just ‘sound’ right and this is one of those times.

Bryn
Bryn

Agree Que Bee, We can see by the way Nene was acting that something was going on. This article seems to tie things together. I believe it.

Hey Ms. @Bryn,

Happy Valentine’s Day, you are a sweetheart here!

XO

Bryn
Bryn

Hi Lara, Happy Belated Valentine’s Day

Nayou
Nayou

I can’t stand Kenya nor Nene . One thinks too much of herself the other is doing too much . Very disrespectful in both cases …

jayden213

Don’t both think too much of themselves and do too much?

jayden213

Not suprised. It has been reported before of NeNe being rude to production. We have seen countless times of her diminish others because she “is the show”. We all know about production making stars late to grab attention. NeNe hates being overshined, and she is threatened. This season is not going in her favour. This is why she should have humbled herself.

Johanna M

I’m not dismissing this at all. This sounds like nene. And there’s clearly a lot of footage they left out prior to Kenya arriving. Something happened. Because she didn’t just start prancing around out of nowhere. If they waiting as long as nene claims, there’s a lot of footage of them waiting for Kenya that wasn’t shown and you have to wonder what happened because she was clearly amped up.

CherylTN

Maybe it’ll be in the ‘Lost Footage’ episode.

pinkie

that would be too much to hope for.

CherylTN

The ratings are not even reflecting on Nene’s impact like they have been in seasons past. It’s really Kandi’s storyline that has driven her and the all the whole cast into frenzy that brought the ratings. So if anyone deserves the credit for all the huge numbers coming in it’s Kandi! Nene is like double dutch this season she’s jumped into a late storyline to make it seem like by the reunion it was all her who brought the monster ratings.

Free Kroy
Free Kroy

I think it’s Momma Joyce!!!!!! It was something About and elderly fiery momma taking off her mule to throw that got me tuned in!!! Momma Joyce needs to get a check.

jayden213

Nene has not really contributed to ratings since Season 4 (maybe Season 3). Kandi definitely deserves some credit for the high ratings this season, but Cynthia actually gave the show 2 of the highest rated episodes (which is weird, since she is considered boring by many). I would say everyone but Kenya, NeNe, and Porsha contributed to the high ratings this season.

destinykhan
destinykhan

It has been Kenya. Cynthia has not anything on this show. Neither has Kandi, Porsha can only use Kordell but so long. It has been Kenya Moore since she came on last year. I check the ratings. There has never been 4.1 and 5.1. Ever.

CherylTN
First of all thanks for dropping so much tea on the incident. I thought the cop cars they showed as a preview in episode 1 was because of the brawl and might very well be because of Kenya’s charity in regards to Marlo and Nene. As for the ratings, Kenya while she has played a big part in ratings, I’m saying had it not been for Natalie telling Cynthia about Todd, as it pertains to Kandi with her storyline and Cynthia being messy about it, then all what has happened the last 4 episodes or so wouldn’t have erupted in… Read more »
CherylTN

I’d say s4 for me. When Nene went through her drama with Gregg. Plus it sure hasn’t helped that Kim or Sheree isn’t around for her to have regular fights with. Hadn’t not been for the talking heads I don’t know where would be at thus far on show.

Also I do believe Kenya deserves a little bit of the ratings cred. Hadn’t she not outed Christopher’s common law marriage along with Cynthia being oh so messy before hand.

destinykhan
destinykhan
People must have forgotten look it up. There was story about Marlo and NeNe getting into a fight on the set. This happen last year in the summer when filming first begin. That Nene was getting upset. That producer’s had invited Marlo on to shoot. Anyway Nene kept cursing out everyone. Her and Marlo had a fight. And Nene lost the fight. Marlo jacked her up. Nene slapped the producer. For a very long time. Nene has been very disrespectful to the producers. Raving she is the star. Forbidding producers to bring who they want on the set. When I… Read more »
jayden213

The drama with Greg was season 3, but it was around then that NeNe was not the main drama starter. There was Marlo and now Kenya.

I read on MT that Kandi and Cynthia are practically confirmed to come back, but Phae is undetermined. She might quit to save face and to avoid the legal issues being in the next season.

pinkie

agree with this… nene is funny… when she isn’t acting conceited. But she is really jealous deep down. Things are okay as long as everyone remembers she was first, and still is.. very possessive of her position.If this report is true,, then just that supposed statement about the “new star of the show” would have pushed her buttons. Kenya is big like Nene and touch of cray cray. she does upstage her.

Johanna M
I think Kenya has actually contributed to the ratings as well. She seems to play the role (part of me wonders if it’s production influenced) of the one that doesn’t let things slide. She’s the “well, actually you said/did” person. The role she plays is a strange one but it makes sense. She plays a role similar to Brandi without the lying and revealing of damaging info. She brings up things that have nothing to do with her but without it, they’d never be discussed. It’s really Kandi that has been driving ratings and doesn’t get credit for it. When… Read more »
Debbie1
Debbie1

Peter’s ego is almost out of control as Nene’s! He struts around like he is God’s gift to women and gossips like a teenager. I predict he will break Cynthia’s heart and drain her financially. Cynthia has changed this season and I no longer enjoy watching her.

Park Ave Princess
Why is Cynthia so subservient? Peter is an Oppurtunist , he was broke and using Cynthia for a step up when they married. I can’t stand him. That time Peter threatened to leave Cynthia I was “BYE BYE PETER”. Cynthia is Such a fool,I would NEVER choose a loser man like Peter over my family. Cynthia is Sneeky. She had a lot to do with that BRAWL, oh but every one wants to blame Kenya or Kandi. NeNe was the ultimate one to blame. Nene thinks she’s a Legendary movie star now! Like how dare people make her wait! I… Read more »
Jarlath
Member
Jarlath

I can’t think of anyone who does like Peter LOL

pinkie
@indigo, I cant stand him either. I dont know if Todd is an opportunist but I know Peter and Apollo are camera hog gossips. The money those two spent at strip clubs is disgusting. For Peter Im sure that car and tittybar money comes from his Bravo pay. We know Apollo had other sources of income. How that jackass could brag about it is hard to believe. I hope they ask Phaedra about that at the reunion. Peter is a repulsive husband and Cynthia acts like a doormat. Not only that, because she does let some ppl walk on her,… Read more »
indigo
indigo
Johanna, LORD, I cannot stand Peter. So happy to find someone who can’t stand him either. Cynthia is such a fool. He is just like Kordell. Cynthia is such a coward. That fight most likely cwould not have happened, if Cynthia had kept to herself what was said about Todd. She repeated it on the bus, knowing Kenya is jealous of anyone who has a long term relationship. Peter was the one who used the term “opportunist”. Neither Cynthia nor Peter owned up to it. Cynthia did not want to question Peter about his past, so she misrepresented what Kandi… Read more »
Jarlath
Member
Jarlath

Simply put, Nene is jealous that Kenya, with her countless lies, is fast becoming a fan favorite this season. Meanwhile Miss Bloop is getting sidelined. Not only does she not have Hollywood anymore, the has been dethroned and her ego cannot take it.

BARBARA
BARBARA

HAVE YOU FORGOT PETER IS IN BUSINESS WITH CORDELL?

A.

Agreed 100%.

One Rotten Egg
One Rotten Egg

Agree, Jarlath…especially when people are quoting, “Gone with the Wind Fabulous”, not, “close you legs to married men” BLOOP!

I believe it is someone from production–possibly someone who is sick of Nene’s demands.

Jarlath
Member
Jarlath

looks like Nene removed reality tv star from her twitter bio LOL

T
T

That is really funny

pinkie

Kenya is good TV … cray cray la deux.

T
T

Completely agree Jarlath
NeNe thinks she is someone that she is not. She’s a reality TV D-list star. Not an A-list Hollywood actress. I think she is SUPER jealous of Kenya. Kenya is stealing some of NeNe’s thunder & NeNe doesn’t like it.

So true T!

Park Ave Princess
I so Agree with you T ! Ne Ne is so JEALIOUS of Kenya, you can see it on her face. I think NeNe thought she was getting a Spin off show like WIG Zociack. When that never happened I think she’s pissed. NeNe does think she’s a ” famous A- List celebrity”. Ne Ne you are NOT even a D- List celebrity Hun. I hate to break your spirit, but you are a washed up, middle aged reality”” star”. I called you a star to make you feel better, but a star you are NOT! You had a couple… Read more »
IBS
IBS

She’s becoming another JZ and is no longer a “Rich “Itch”….

pinkie

well one way would be to bring Kim back in the picture to play off of each other…

isnt there whispers about this out there?

T
T

Oh I’m not sure pinkie
I believe you are correct though- I think there may have been a story on here about Kim returning or not but I do not remember

My Mastiff burps a lot
My Mastiff burps a lot

Another “source”. I refuse to accept anything anyone claims until they show they have the balls to state their name, credentials, etc.
Happy Valentines Day to all. I don’t have a sweetie anymore, so I bought my kids some cookies, and made heart shaped hamburgers for my dogs. So you don’t need a sweetheart to celebrate.

LaraM

Cute idea!!! Happy Valentines Day!

Nick NJ
Nick NJ

Adorable! Happy v-day to you guys.

pinkie

this was heartwarming happy v day:)

EJJ
EJJ

Happy Valentines Day to you as well.

I love your idea of a heart shaped hamburger! I don’t eat meat, but I think I will make a heart shaped piece of salmon for my puppies!

My husband is in the army and is stationed overseas right now so I am missing him today. But, your post reminded that I have love all around me, my family, my step babies, my fur babies, my co-workers! Hope you have a great rest of the day!

Park Ave Princess
Happy Valentines Day EJJ! Thank your hubby and you for your sacrifices for this great country! I like your heart shaped salmon idea for your fur babies! I just rescued a Valpino doggy,4 weeks ago. The temp was – 20 degrees below zero( actual temp). She was frozen to the road and I think hit by a car. I rushed her to the vet and she is doing great.She still has blood covering her right eye but it’s improving .i think I’ll make her a valentines day treat too! My new doggy ” Coco” and my Shih Tsz seem to… Read more »
lalac
lalac

Thank you for rescuing the furbaby what a beautiful thing to do I also have rescues they are so amazing

Jeana
Jeana

To EJJ: Heart shaped salmon is so cute!!! Thank your husband for his service to the country and thank you too for your sacrifice. Happy Valentine’s Day!!

Ditto!!

LaraM

And Military husbands, kids and parents, etc!

LaraM

My hubs is retired Navy, but still in Law Enforcement. I grateful everyday for His service, but also to see him
Safe! Xo, EJJ, Michers, and to all military wives. And XO to you, My Mastiff Burps a lot, for serving in AF! 🙂

Queen Vee
Queen Vee

This sounds like it’s coming straight from Kenya.

Tre'v
Tre'v

Are you serious? This sounds exactly how someone who isn’t getting all the attention she thinks she should be getting acts! Since her Tv show was cancelled and who knows about Glee ,I don’t watch either, Nene ‘s only acting like a washed up housewife that she is . Get over yourself Nene you’ve turned into such a bitch fame whore like all the other Housewives that got to much attention and people get tired of it.

Park Ave Princess

Right on Spot Tre’v! Excellent comments you said it so accurate and perfect! Good Job Tre’v !

Mrs.B
Mrs.B

Yes that another lie Kenya have started .

Park Ave Princess

Don’t talk about Kenya, Were you there? Let’s talk about NeNe’s low class stripper behavior. How can she scream at the producers and make unrealistic Demands. She thinks she’s a world wide know A list Actress. Her 15 minutes are dwindling down . Kenya on the other hand is an exciting REAL actress, unlike NeNe who is a wanna be. Kenya has class , she’s young and gorgeous . NeNe is so JEALIOUS of her it’s so obvious.

Team Fair
Team Fair

@Mrs.B

First, I am a HUGE supporter of NeNe; and Kenya may not be my favorite HW; but, please let me know which lie did Kenya start about NeNe?

Again, I am not here to defend Kenya; but, I will not put all the blame on her.

Let’s not be blinded by our like for NeNe; and our dislike of Kenya; where one is always right and other is always wrong.

Althater
Althater

Ok Nene… Go on and snort a few more lines.

Park Ave Princess
You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can’t take the ghetto out of the girl. NeNe acts like a low class Stripper! Nene wants to blame every body else , and throw a little ” Diva fit” because How Dare they keep the Star waiting! I Do believe NE NE was Snorting some white ” Princess Powder” because she was acting like a ” Coke Whore Stripper” . Time is money pacing and acting a Fool! Why do they let this Washed up middle aged reality character act like she a Diva? Nene would never even… Read more »
WallE
WallE

LOL! I thought it, you said it! (She did seem on something… The pacing, the sweating, the super-fast talking)… I mean that what it used to make me do! LOL

Debbie1
Debbie1

I think anyone watching could see that Nene was acting seven kinds of crazy! She seemed to be hyped up on something. I re-watched the episode and paused it, Kenya was telling the truth, Chuck grabbed her arm.

TOA
TOA

If this was from Kenya there would have been more digs at Nene, for sure.

This doesn’t surprise me because Nene more or less acts like this on camera anyway.

Rebecca
Rebecca

how would Kenya know what Nene was saying in such detail if she wasn’t there?

Free Kroy
Free Kroy

Exactly. This production staff is so unprofessional. They should also put on blast the thousands of set ups they creat for drama and ratings. They should be thanking Nene. This is exactly what they want to happen and ATL ratings are through the roof.

Lois x Brundage Vance
Lois x Brundage Vance
The reason this was put out there was because the blog Bravo allows the Actors to use would have been filled with lies by NeNe and they put a stop to that. It’s not unprofessional for a staff member to enlighten you on the truth and not some fabrication the way one person sees it. You don’t hear Kenya accusing the staff of dirty deeds. Because, she can hold her own against these Ladies and is not afraid to square off. When things don’t go NeNe’s way, she starts to make threats. Remember back when Kim first got her show… Read more »
distressed
distressed
I agree. Can’t have been from Kenya. It had to come from someone present. And I’ve never heard this kind of detail about what went on behind the scenes. I give this a lot of credence even though it’s not attributed. I just hope the blogger didn’t get fooled by someone claiming to work on the crew and had the chance to actually verify the source worked production. I watch Atlanta but I don’t really follow it that much, but I am definitely not team Kenya. I find it very interesting that someone would go after Nene like this. I… Read more »
Mrs.B
Mrs.B

Me to . I think she after Nene and Phaedra

Qpsilove
Qpsilove

NeNe is her own worst enemy, period! Nobody else but her. She blames EVERYONE but loses her mirror.

She is a classic emotional vampire! That is, she’s the person who will come into your life and by the time they leave, you have been negatively transformed and the person you were is changed and not for good! In the movies, a vampire never sees their reflection in the mirror. An emotional vampire like NeNe never sees the mirror!

Hold on…..what’s that I hear?! It’s NeNe’s fifteen minutes dwindling down!

Mrs.B
Mrs.B

Me to .

Andrea from Alabama
Andrea from Alabama

Well, did say that she heard Nene from outside of tge door. She also said that someone had told her everything that had been said; Im willing to bet that it wasnt one.of the housewives that told her what was said. Maybe it was this “PA.”

But I wouldn’t be surprised if this were Kenya. After the debacle of season 4 of New Jersey, you’d think that Bravo made production is confidentiality agreements. But then again, Cohen always say dont believe a majority of the things that you read about the behind the scenes going ons of the shows.

Team Fair
Team Fair
@Andrea from Alabama Well, let’s see which HW would that be considering not one of the HW have conversations with Kenya except for NeNe. Now, let’s do the math, shall we —Now we know that Porsha and Phaedra do not speak with Kenay…How many scenes to Kandi and Cynthia have with Kenya. So, that’s leave only NeNe…Now, I am willing to bet it wasn’t NeNe. You are right, we should not to believe everything from the internet; but, does that stop viewers from believing the worst about Kenya. We cannot pick and choose what we believe it to make our… Read more »
Team Fair