Mob Wives Recap: Alicia DiMichele’s Husband Gets Sentenced; And Renee Graziano Avoids The Ladies!

February 6, 2014 |By Continue Reading

mob

We start tonight’s episode off with Alicia calling Natalie to talk to her about her husband Eddie’s sentencing. Alicia is extremely nervous, and I can’t imagine what she’s going through. Natalie is trying to encourage her to stay positive, and keep calm. Natalie is meeting with Renee to discuss their issues. Last time I checked, them made up in Vegas, but according to Renee, they haven’t. Natalie seems annoyed and like she really doesn’t care. Renee is trying to be nice to Natalie, but since Natalie isn’t kissing her butt, she’s getting annoyed. Natalie explains to Renee that her apology was sincere, but Renee doesn’t believe it. The best thing that came out of the sit-down, is Renee saying “I-Deer” instead of “Idea.” LOL Natalie thinks Renee is being dramatic about her reasons for not coming to the party, and I think she was being extra too. BUT I also think that Renee is so used to having crazy cast members, (who are now gone) who like to set people up, and jump each other, so she still thinks it’s the same old, same old.

Renee is getting annoyed because Natalie is asking too much of her to be a true friend. Renee thinks Natalie makes the other girls talk bad about her, but that’s not true. Natalie is staying calm, but Renee is ready to turn into the HULK. Natalie brings up Alicia, and she shouldn’t have. She should have just focused on her and Renee and leave Alicia’s drama out of it. Renee gets up and leaves, which is annoying. I don’t know why Renee can’t just sit down and discuss things like an adult. FINALLY! Queen Ang is on our screens! LOL I could listen to Ang talk all day. Ang is on the phone with Alicia and Alicia tells her that the judge accepted Eddie’s plea deal, and he’s going to be out soon. Ang is so happy for her, and is giving her advice on how things are going to go down once he gets home.

Over at Drita’s she is on the phone with Lee, and she is telling him how hard it is to write rap songs. Drita has writers block from being happy and in love, which she blames Lee for. Drita then starts telling Lee how she’s putting together a lunch for the ladies at a classy restaurant so they can talk out their problems and not fight. Renee is getting ready to meet with a lawyer about Junior, and I’m just going to skip over this considering it’s a fake scene, and she still talks to him. NEXT! Ang and Renee are hanging out and getting mani/pedis together. Ang’s daughter is engaged, and Ang is stressed. Both her kids have big events going on. Renee let’s Ang know that she apologized to Natalie, and Natalie brought up Alicia. Ang agrees that Natalie shouldn’t have brought up Alicia.

Renee talks about these “Philly Bitches” like she’s some Mob Boss. Can someone tell Renee she is not a gangster? Cause it’s really getting old. It’s time for the ladies to have their classy lunch. They all look gorgeous. Drita arrives last, and Ang let’s them all know that Renee texted her that she’s not coming. All the ladies are annoyed, especially Drita and Ang, because they are caught in the middle. I think ALL the ladies should be required to attend these “meetings,” because I don’t wanna watch another episode of Where’s Waldo.

Renee is at lunch with her friend and she comes clean about not wanting to go and be around Natalie and Alicia and wanting to be left along. Renee says that Drita is trying to do what she (Renee) has always done, which is try and bring everyone together, but Renee was always a pot stirrer in past seasons, so I don’t know what she’s talking about. Renee feels like everyone is friends because of her, and now she’s the outsider. I wish Renee would realize she doesn’t have to be the outsider. She could be friends or acquaintances with everyone too. I think this cast could ALL be in the same room as each other and have a good time.

Back at Ang’s house, her son AJ comes over to give her the details on how he proposed to his girlfriend, Gabby. His girlfriend is expecting a baby, so now Ang has a birth and two weddings to look forward too. AJ shows Ang the ring, and Ang is so funny, about her son saying the ring is a symbol. LOL Drita is meeting with Renee for dinner. Drita is actually being calm with her about her not showing up. Renee says she doesn’t hate Natalie and Alicia, and she doesn’t care about them, but then why is she so scared to be in the same room as them? Does she really think they are going to keep bugging her and chasing her around telling her stuff? Drita finally convinces Renee to come over her house to meet with all the girls.

Natalie is modeling and Alicia has brought her dresses from her store for Natalie to wear at her shoot. Natalie and Alicia are talking about how Renee doesn’t ever show up, and Alicia tells Natalie not to feed into Renee’s BS. The subject then turns to Alicia’s sentencing, and you can tell she wants to just breakdown, and I don’t blame her. I couldn’t imagine having to anticipate every day, whether or not, I am going to be taken away from my kids. Alicia is keeping strong for her boys, but you can see how helpless she feels. The ladies are meeting up at Drita’s house for dinner, and all the ladies are arriving and ready to eat all the food Drita has prepared for them. Drita is such a Mom and it’s so cute to see that she bakes. LOL Ang arrives with Alicia and she just lights up with the room. Renee is the last to arrive, and you can tell that despite her tough girl attitude, that she’s nervous. Renee arrives, and the episode ends.

Next week, we see what goes down at dinner!

Thoughts on tonight’s episode? Let’s discuss!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Category: Alicia Dimichele, Big Ang, Drita Davanzo, Let's Discuss:, Mob Wives, Natalie Guercio, Renee Graziano

PixNTrix
PixNTrix

Renee is an over the top wack-a-doo this season…she has some serious mental health issues. I can’t believe Drita is having this dinner at her home…sh*t is gonna get torn up if Renee can’t control herself.

My fave part of this episode was the look on Renee’s face when she tried to “fire” Natalie from MobCandy and Natalie replied with “that was done when you put your hands on me”, or something like that. LOL, it’s so funny that Renee still thinks she’s the “boss” over any of these girls. I guess Renee thought the sit down with Nat was going to be Nat begging for forgiveness and not actually discussing what happened. I don’t agree with Nat bringing up the Alicia thing, but I think she was right to hold Renee accountantable for what she… Read more »
Hopeful

haha rhfan the best part about that was Natalie saying Renee and Nat never talked about money for Mob Candy Nat never got paid and said she was just doing it because they were friends.(for free )Renee looked embarrassed I believe Nat. That she was doing it for free .. Thats how the Graziano’s roll.

Texas thoughts
Texas thoughts

Natalie has Renee’s number! Was funny when she said she did it for free. I like her and she appears to be a good friend.

I like her too. So far 🙂

CherylTN
CherylTN
Ok how many of these filler episodes we have left? Last week was on average and the same can go for this week’s too. The only thing that seemed funny to me when Natalie brought up the wiretaps again, Renee got real irate and tried putting on her tough girl act. I’m still not buying it if Renee is completely done with Junior. One would think since he ratted out his FIL Renee should be done, but I have my doubts. Next week I’m hoping there is a pick up in drama. Alicia might make me tear up next week… Read more »
Irish Tara
Irish Tara
I used to love Mob Wives.. Renée is acting the way she has always behaved. Well, with the exception of her short lived post-rehab, brief period of “introspection”. Renée is egocentric, paranoid and she is a bipolar addict, not taking her meds or mixing her meds with alcohol. It is sad. Renée was raised in a different time when she was respected for her Family. A time of codes of ethics and such.Whatever… Drita used to wear black clothing to “whack” raccoons. Awww. Fond memories. Those were the days.. I find Natalie extremely annoying. She is a wanna be rough… Read more »
Bryn

Hi Irish Tara, great post as usual. I just wanted to comment on your comment about Ang. My best girlfriend watched last nights episode with me. At the same time we looked at one another and started to say, Ang is someone I would love to hang with. I think Ang would be a great friend and so much fun to be around.

Irish Tara
Irish Tara

Hey, Cuz!!!

Don’t you just adore Big Ang?? She is so wise and grandee..Everything about her is over the top and she has a beautiful heart of gold!!

Oh & Thank You..

I thought one of the best episodes on Mob Wives was when Drita was suiting up to whack the raccoon..
OMG!! Too hysterically funny!!

DD
DD

Renee is so full of shit. When Natalie was originally trying to apologize and Renee kept bringing up “delicious” that’s her idea of friendship but when Natalie brings up on more than one occasion being physically assaulted for no reason, then Natalie isn’t letting go and therefore undeserving of Renee’s friendship. It’s so twisted it defies logic.

Hopeful
Renee is trying to cover up the phone call. She claims it was one call and one letter Yea right. If it was just one call why did she claim she had changed her number 18 times already. What about the threatening letter she got last season. She is full of crap No one not even her son would think less of her if she took legal steps to prevent JR from contacting her. They might even think more highly of her . You’re right Ashley that was a BS scene because they let one prison call voicemail be aired.… Read more »

I haven’t seen the episode yet.

Holy you did not miss anything. Next week you must tune in for shits and gigs- dinner at Drita’s LOL ( everyone there)

Just me
Just me

You didn’t miss much. Just repetitive BS.

Just me
Just me
This has been the “Renee” show all season from the get go. Renee, “Claims she’s a “Boss” and she is going to “Hold Natalies head under water”, “Throw her off the roof”. “Bury her in the desert”, and “Dig a hole” listen Renee, you’re not going to do any of those things. All Renee has done all season is make endless threats. I am sick of her attitude this year, & I actually like Renee ! She just a blow hole all year. Takes no responsibility for her own actions, claims she was “Set up” which we all saw clearly… Read more »
Bryn

I can agree with a lot of what you said, just me. I still don’t understand why they (producers) who go to Philly for the new cast members. So far, I’m disappointed in this season.

eggmitit
eggmitit

Bryn, I agree also. I think bringing girls in from Philly was a dumb idea. Believe me, there are PLENTY of wannabe famewhores in Staten Island/Brooklyn who would kill to be on this show. Why not Victoria Gotti? Make it a battle of the Mafia princesses! Now that would be fun to watch.

September24
September24

In the end I agree with Renee. Talking anymore about these issues is like beating a dead horse. Let’s move on.

GeesLouise
GeesLouise

I agree as well. They each already had a discussion regarding their issues and didn’t get very far. They may as well just agree to disagree and move on.

On an unrelated note, is it just me who thinks Drita looks not like Drita in this picture? It almost looks like Carla!

Bryn

I agree too. Maybe it’s because her hair is down but she does look a little different. I think she looks pretty in this pic.

Reddvette
Reddvette

Alicia husband got less than 5 years for attempted murder, fraud, and all those other charges. Wow.

Jihan
Jihan

From what I read, he got sentenced 7 years to prison.

LookersMissesMelissa
LookersMissesMelissa

And they give prescription drug flippers 10+ years..this country is SO WARPED. People are gunning for Giudice to get THIRTY YEARS for lying..that’s ALL THEY DID, LIE, yet I’ve personally witnessed RAPISTS get out after 3 years.

People love to talk how our justice system is “the best”, but the time RARELY ever really suits the crime. Just ask Treyvon Martins mom, his murderer walks the streets a free man even THO HE HAD priors…just gross. But I digress…let’s get back to to “reality” shows lol

Park Ave Princess
Park Ave Princess
I Totally Agree with you LookersMissesMelissa ! This country is so twisted in these mandatory drug laws! I t IS so VERY WARPED and TWISTED! I saw within a month period 5 different women accused of killing their own babies, ( some were beaten, one was drowned, another was starved to death) so SAD. All 5 women were out on a $5,000 signature bond , meaning they never spent one night in jail until trial. Same time a drug prescription case, with no prior offences, had a 1/4 million dollar bond, meaning jail with no bond until trail. Mandatory drug… Read more »
Hopeful

I know of someone who brutally killed a young man and He was offered a 3 year plea. 3 years !!!
He turned it down
That was 22 years ago and he is still in prison haha

Bryn

Hi Hopeful, it is crazy how some people get nothing compared to their crime. Can’t believe he was offered only 3 years for murder. What was he thinking not taking this deal, glad he didn’t.

Not sure, but since he served time while waiting to be sentenced, doesn’t that time get applied to the sentence?

Oh, all this education we’re getting thanks to reality tv. LOL, I’m feeling like I’ve got a year of law schoolundermy belt. 😉

Bryn

lol rhfan, I think you’re right. Any time he served while waiting for sentencing will be applied.

Hopeful

Yea me too Jihan I thought he got 8 years?

I thought that also, but they said one year to year and half last night?????

Texas thoughts
Texas thoughts

He has time served. Just has 1 1/2 left. News sAid 7

Bryn

I’m totally confused about how much time he got.

Hopeful

Maybe there was different charges? Maybe he had another case after this plea deal?

Bryn

I hope Jr doesn’t screw with Renee when he gets out. He might actually be out by this time. Does anyone know?

LookersMissesMelissa
LookersMissesMelissa

She deserves every bit of screwing Junior does to her demented ass…she IS STILL on drugs anybody realize this?? That’s why AJ behaves all strangely on camera..bc the kid is weirded out by his phones wacko drug addicted mom. And embarrassed by her as well, probably more so

LookersMissesMelissa
LookersMissesMelissa

Phoney..,not phones
Hate typos!

Lapband Lauren
Lapband Lauren

Lol wasnt there a rumor they were already having phone sex?

True LL, Love your quick wit. lol

Bobby
Bobby

I am loving Natalie!

Totally off topic but sometimes when I need a good pick-me up I go and read everyone on here’s comments on Melissa Gorga’s book first chapter. This is the only site in general I comment on because the visitors are sooo funny. Love you guys

Sharon
Sharon

We are all entitled to our opinions, that includes Ashley.

Aunt Sadie
Aunt Sadie

Well, was pretty tame tonight lol. Looks like next week will be a doozy!