RHOBH Recap: The Curse Of Carlton The Witch!

January 27, 2014 |By Continue Reading

photo

We start tonight’s episode off with Carlton getting things ready for her annual pool party. Of course the theme of her party is “sex,” well it’s actually something America, but you can’t really tell. Kim is at a Hollywood Collectors Show, and she has a line of fans waiting to meet her and get her autograph. Kim looks gorgeous, and it’s really nice to see how much she lights up being with her fans. Kim runs into her childhood crush, who once walked by her and slapped her butt, while growling like a lion. LOL Back at Carlton’s pool party, the ladies are arriving, and of course Brandi shows up with the mindset that she’s 16 years old. She literally looks ridiculous. Lisa arrives and you can tell she’s completely out of her element and a little grossed out. Lisa continues to talk to Brandi about her hand, and Brandi immediately goes into spoiled brat mode and snaps that she’s fine and is going to the doctor Monday.

What I find odd is that Brandi says she didn’t go to the doctor right away because she didn’t have medical insurance, but yet, she drives a RANGE ROVER! Only in America! Brandi storms off and says she needs to get away before she kills herself, and leaves Yolanda and Lisa there kind of stunned. Brandi thinks that Lisa only mothers her for attention and to make Brandi feel like crap. Joyce and her husband arrive at the party and they greet Carlton, and Carlton makes a nasty face behind their back. So immature. The ladies have one of the pole dancers “twerk” for them, and Lisa shouts out, “That’s disgusting.” LOL Kyle arrives, and she’s supportive of Carlton’s party, but it isn’t her taste. I think besides Brandi, it’s none of the ladies’ taste.

Kyle and Lisa are inside talking and looking at the Hustler bags Carlton has for the guests. Carlton walks by and they ask her what’s in them. They then look at her new tattoo, and that’s when Kyle insults Carlton for the 48054704951549581 time. Kyle doesn’t get a good look at the tat and she mistakes it for the Star of David, which isn’t an insult, but of course Carlton takes it as one, and says, “Are you f***ing kidding me?” Kyle is thrown off by her comment, but is still nice to her. Some of the ladies are in the pool, and it looks gross. I think everyone needed a pregnancy test after swimming in that pool. When Kyle is leaving, Carlton admires Kyle’s necklace, so Kyle gives it to her. I think it was very nice of Kyle, considering Carlton has been nothing but rude to her. Carlton is shocked and considers that she may be wrong about Kyle. Yolanda is with her daughter making lemonade, and she’s such a good mom. Yolanda is setting things up for a painting party she is having for the ladies, so they can paint pictures for Gigi to have around her while she is away at school in NYC.

Kyle is talking to her hairstylist about her guest spot for Days of Our Lives. She’s sharing a story about how her mom taught her and Kim to remember their lines, and it’s so sweet. Yolanda is getting ready for the ladies to arrive, and five minutes before the painting party is supposed to begin, Lisa textes her and says she isn’t going to come. This upsets Yolanda, because she considers Lisa a good friend, and wishes Lisa would have texted her sooner, like Kyle and Kim did, who are not her closest friends. She then calls Lisa and tells her she’s disappointed that Lisa waited until the last minute to let her know she wouldn’t be coming. Joyce arrives first, and is excited to paint. Carlton arrives looking hungover. Carlton then showers Yolanda with all these compliments, with Joyce standing there, and I think it’s rude. I mean, she doesn’t even at least say to Joyce, “Oh, you look nice too.” Like say SOMETHING!

None of the ladies are going to drink wine, except for MAYBE Brandi, so Joyce asks Yolanda if she even needs to take it outside. Of course, this immediately offends Carlton, and she starts going off asking Joyce to not label Brandi. Can Carlton and all her imaginary drama please stop it already? The viewers see EXACTLY what you are trying to do, and it’s not working. Joyce is shocked that Carlton is making an issue of a nonexistent issue. Nobody wanted wine. So why would she carry the wine? Especially carry it for her not BFF Brandi? Brandi arrives and the ladies begin their painting. Yolanda brings up that Lisa canceled coming due to meetings, and in her TH, Brandi insinuates that Lisa didn’t go because Malibu was far. The ladies are having fun painting, and Yolanda’s husband, David pops up to say hello, and check out their paintings.

Carlton out of the blue, fills the ladies in on a “dream” she had about Kyle talking crap about her behind her back, and she asks the ladies, and they all give her an answer she doesn’t wanna hear, which is “No.” Carlton wants SO BADLY to have an issue with Kyle, that she’s desperate to turn anything into a fight. She even asks if anyone has been talking about her faith. How calculating can she be? Is that why she’s been bringing it up so much? It seems to me Carlton’s plan was to win fans over as the victim who was judged for her beliefs and it’s not working, so she’s inventing situations to make it look that way. Carlton says she wants Kyle not to talk behind her back, and yet she’s always talking about Kyle behind her back. The ladies are trying to switch topics, and Joyce tells Carlton she needs to talk about this with Kyle.

The ladies are trying to have fun, but of course Carlton, can’t stop talking about Kyle. Brandi jokes that Kyle was scared Carlton was going to cast a spell on her, and Carlton says she will if she f***s with her. What kind of loving, I only practice white magic, witch is she? She’s a fraud. Joyce thinks the whole thing is silly, and even makes it a point to say that spells can’t get to you if you don’t believe in it. Carlton gets annoyed, and starts cussing because Joyce has a strong faith in her God to protect her. I think it’s stupid that Carlton wants everyone to respect her religion, and just because they don’t fear her, she gets mad and wants to threaten them. Joyce stands by that you have the power to decide what effects you. The next day, Joyce is hanging out with Kim, and she tells Kim that her husband got really sick that night, and she thinks Carlton and her threats, may have had something to do with it!

Next week, Carlton gets the reaction from Kyle she’s been asking for all season, as they go head to head!

Thoughts on tonight’s episode? Let’s discuss!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Brandi Glanville, Carlton Gebbia, Joyce Giraud, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Let's Discuss:, Lisa Vanderpump, RHOBH, Yolanda Foster

Scatty
Scatty

When David was referring to the painting session as a “hen party,” Brandi came up with her predictable comment about a “cock” to David. Is it my imagination or did he seem the opposite of amused? He asked her to repeat what she said as if he hadn’t heard right, and left pretty abruptly after that. If I’m right, then I give him kudos for having way more sense than his wife.

Erin
Erin

Man, Carlton is an awful lot like KKB. She makes shit up and then gets weirdly defensive and paranoid. Next week looks like a slightly calmer version of Scary Island. Only difference is that Carlton is ONE MEAN BITCH. KKB is just dumb. And you know, dumb is more likable than mean imo.

This broad is not playing with a full deck. If she was trying to get the audience to be more understanding of her religion then she has seriously failed. Because she’s making it look totally crazy.

jayden213
jayden213

This was a pretty good episode. I liked Kim and Kyle’s scenes and they were touching. Brandi is acting like a child, so no wonder she is getting treated like one. Carlton is REALLY stretching, and for her to threaten Joyce like that is sick. I hope they refused to film with her.

Panda Bear
Panda Bear
At this point does Carlton have any fans? I can’t find one thing to like about her. She had a dream, that’s the best she could do. Even Yolanda was trying to shut her down with talking about Kyle. And Kyle playing it up like she was Drew Barrymore as a child. It was cute though. While Kim’s hey day was before my time I at least recognize the names of the things she was in and can understand people being super fans. Because if I have a chance to meet the girl from Small Wonder or the cast from… Read more »
Erin
Erin
I do like that she’s not the typical glitz and glamour of BH. She does have an edge to her, which is refreshing. But it pisses me off that they chose an “edgy” woman who makes being edgy look totally fucking nuts and evil. According to a lot of older guys that I know, Kim was the #1 teen crush for boys in her day. They all wanted her to be their girlfriend 🙂 That’s pretty cute! Kim can actually act too. She was I think most recently in Black Snake Moan with Christina Ricci. She wasn’t bad at all.… Read more »
Joyous
Joyous

@Panda, totally agree with you. Vicky was awesome!

Jules
Jules

I missed WWHL. Funny how Yolanda has defended Brandi in every blog this season. Even defended current actions. Brandi did tweet recently she was going to see her also. Now Yolanda says they aren’t that close? Smh

TrishiBeBe
It was no surprise to me at all. I have been watching Yolanda slowly backing off but still scolding Lisa which now seems very hypocritical. I hope it is just Yolanda being sick. I am ver sick & my mama is in the hospital & I am killing myself with worry. I am her caregiver & I got hurt when she collapsed & may have a gut infection like her. I am miserable so I try to give sick people the benefit of the doubt. But what she has said is not matching up when it comes to drinking, cursing… Read more »
Fan of the Show
Fan of the Show

Carlton is as unbelievably crass as Brandi and they deserve each other. She has mistaken Kyle’s interest in her beliefs as some sort of put down, maybe she needs to find a new religion if she is so touchy about people’s curiosity. After viewing this episode Lisa will be glad she did not go the Yolanda’s house.

I’m sorry but Carlton is an Ass. The woman is a freakin Hypocrite, Bitch!! She is a freakin fool.

BTW, she kinda scares me..Jesus

I dont think she casts any spells. I do think she is just like every other woman , who sits and talks/VENTS about something bothering her. Why is it so different when Carlton does what they all have done? Its not. She really did not say anything wrong that was so terrible it should be considered treason for Christ’s sake! I think Joyce should really watch her fake I -can -degrade-you tone because Carlton will not engage you like Brandi has. Kyle- so all about “acting”.. I often wondered if she has been “acting” a role on BH? And I… Read more »
Bryn
For me it’s how far Carlton will go to be so mean to others. I agree, they have all talked smack behind each others backs. I personally do not judge anyone by their religion or believes. I also think their is a lot more to the rift between Lisa and Brandi. I would love to know the real story but, doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen on film. When Carlton had her dream about Kyle and started asking questions at Yolanda’s painting party, that was a mind blower for me. Telling Joyce to watch out was way over the line… Read more »
Bryn

My Bad, I meant to post under Michers.

Collegegirl0620
Collegegirl0620

Carlton has no reason to dislike Kyle, she did nothing to her and saying you had a dream about someone insulting you makes Carlton sound like a complete moron. No wonder she’s close with Brandi, both of them are loose canons and both are stupid. Lisa treats Brandi like a child because she acts like one.

One Who Knows...
One Who Knows...

Carlton is her own self-tormentor. Any “spell” she casts out to anyone else only comes back to torment her ten times more. What a tortured soul she is. You can see the torment in her face and hear it in her voice. UGGGHHHH!!

I really am over this Carlton! Surely, there must be something more interesting to show than that low-rent wanna be Playboy mansion style party or anything else this Carlton does. So far we’ve seen her take her cat to accupuncture, try on lingerie with her mother inlaw and be really gross with her innuendos while doing it, show off her apparently unused sex toys and “dungeon”, get a sloppy looking tattoo, and audition sex workers for her party. Seriously?? At this point,, I am starting to think there is something to this “spell” thing. I can think of no other… Read more »
Nonna2509
Nonna2509

Carlton is vile and disgusting. Act your age you witch! You are not cute nor hot as you like to think you are.

melinda
melinda
Watched WWHL, and it sure seemed like Yolanda Foster was evasive about Brandi Glanville current friendship, and said when filming everyone is closer, but didn’t commit to saying her and Brandi are good friends now and see each other all the time. Hence, Brandi tweeted Andy about thinking they were closer and that last Saturday, Yolanda cancelled dinner at the last second. Yolanda seemed to be caught off guard, and then responded that yes she did, but it was a family emergency. If there wasn’t tension between the two, I now predict there will be, and the reunion should be… Read more »

A viewer called in and asked Yolo if her and Brandi were still close. Yolo said very close, see everyday when filming, now they just see each other.

MNWifey
MNWifey

Read Y’s reply to that tweet, she scolded Brandi, telling her to back off. So glad to see her Lyme brain starting to clear and come out of its fog.

Scatty
Scatty

Both Y and Brandi must have deleted those tweets because I didn’t see them. I did see one tweet from Brandi saying (the spelling is hers), “Don’t tell me your a friend, show me.” And Lisa Vanderpump tweeted a response saying, “I did.”

Hopeful
Hopeful

Did Andy ask anything about recent Brandi “shenanigans” ?

Bryn

Not that I can recall. The only thing Andy did was read Brandi’s tweet about Yolanda. I believe that was the only time Andy said anything about Brandi. (I did miss a little of WWHL)

Lola
Lola

Carlton realized she had no reason to hate Kyle so she just made one up? I can’t with this woman.

Well, when one acts like a bitchy mean girl, there really is never a reason on this show, is there? I just dont understand when Carlton does what others have, why its a big deal? Is it because of her religion, her being a so called witch? If so, you are like Kyle and that is why she is a bitch to her.

hobbyath
hobbyath

I just woke up Michers. I had a dream.
In it you were not nice to me Michers, not nice at all. I think you were out right rude.
May I ask you why?
Hm, to put a spell on you or not to put a spell on you…that’s the question now.
I’ll wait for another dream, I suppose.

On the serious note this is being delusional.
You should not operate like this.
I believe you do not operate like this, why are you surprised?

Haha! Im not mean or rude in real life, but in all honesty, sometimes these articles make me a nasty girl LOL!
I mean, yes it could be considered weird to speak of that dream in public, but , that is how she is. I think because she is so into spirits, and spiritual things based on her personal beliefs, the BH ladies are not understanding her. To me, she was just venting like they do and its not a big deal! And I think she was pulling Joyce’s strings about spell-gate. Just my opinion!

Hopeful
Hopeful

Yep Lola

Bryn

I’m with you Lola. I’m starting to honestly believe she is totally out of her mind. I have never seen such a rude, nasty, delusional person.

joleeface
joleeface

Carlton is so tiresome, hypocritical, unlikeable and irrelevant that I hate even bothering to mention her. I hope she does not come back. Totally have no interest in her. So repulsive.

Bryn

REPULSIVE, that is the best word to describe Carlton. I could do a list of at least 50 but repulsive is #1
Thanks jolee.

joleeface
joleeface

You are welcome Bryn.

Afton
Afton
Yolanda is doing everything I knew she would on WWHL…threw Lisa light compliments (after chastising Lisa her entire blog) and downplaying her friendship w/ Brandi…looks like a new feud is beginning, Andy just read a tweet from Brandi where she said she thought her and Yo were closer than that AND made sure to throw in that Yo cancelled on her last minute for dinner last week. It was priceless – Yolanda looked MORTIFIED, totally busted as a hypocrite and stammered “but it was a family emergency” with that same face when she said “I never said Lisa was a… Read more »
Hopeful
Hopeful

i missed it

I missed it too

Chanel
Chanel
Totally agree Yolanda is such a shady hypocrite the fact that she had the audacity to back peddle about the fact that she doesn’t like drunk women and tells Brandi about it all the time? PUH LEASE Yolanda always condones Brandi’s behavior and makes excuses for her. does she really think she is Lisa? Lisa is smart and knows how to keep her hands clean, Yolanda is just messy please stick to picking lemons and “keeping your marriage alive” and stop all your attempts at trying to be sneaky. She is just trying to discredit her friendship with Brandi because… Read more »
MzKRB
MzKRB

I lived for that shade tree that Yolanda threw at Brandi.. It was seriously priceless. I wonder how many twitter tantrums are now going to ensue??

Happy day
Happy day

Yolanda – welcome to the wonderful world of Brandi’s twitter posse. Should be a fun night for you to read your twitter feed. Yo will definitely need a master lemon cleanse after she reads through lady-like threads ;).

Johanna M

Yolanda on WWHL basically just admitted she’s only friends with Brandi while filming lol. Fail. She’s so afraid to call Brandi out and admit she doesn’t actually like Brandi because she doesn’t want Brandi releasing more of her personal info like the whole Muhammad and Joanna mess.

Crywolf
Crywolf

Joanna, did u read Yolanda’s blog. Omg. She is going to look like an idniot. She calls Lisa “Hollywood” and says she is only a “friend “and for the cameras. Do these women even bother to read what theyre writers write for them?

Brandi is getting what she is due.

Crywolf
Crywolf

Idiot lol

bc (Slut Pig)
bc (Slut Pig)

I caught that! Awkward! And then Brandi has to tweet and call out Yo for cancelling on their dinner plans! Does Brandi ever shut up? I predict that the lemon queen is going to start distancing herself from trainwreck Brandi.
On another note, Yo and Stassi had great haur tonight. I chopped off my hair into a long bob last summer and I cant stop cutting my hair! Lol

Johanna M

Brandi, shut up? That’s when we know the apocalypse is here 😀

They both looked great with their hair. Makes me want to chop mine off. Although, at least I’m not at Kyle’s and Joyce’s level. Yolanda needed that BADLY.

Lola Falana
Lola Falana

Yeah, I saw that, and I was actually very surprised that Yolanda said that. It’s like Yolanda kind of put her head down and quietly said, “Well, we only really see each other when filming” and then looked away.

I just thought, “Wait. What? To hear Brandi tell it, the two of you are BFF’s? What happened? Has David DEMANDED that you change or end your friendship with Brandi? Has Mohammed? What gives?”

Johanna M
She’s tried to stay so diplomatic on Brandi lately. She never responds to anything. Andy put her on the spot, and I think she screwed up trying to stay diplomatic. Like she knew she HAD to answer but she knew she couldn’t say they were best friends. I think David put an end to it. Yolanda’s lyme-brain said too much about Muhammad to Brandi and Brandi, of course, put it out there for the world to hear. He doesn’t want Yolanda letting their business out to the woman that blabs everything she hears. And I could tell David can’t STAND… Read more »
Jenn2013
I agree also. Brandi’s got a big mouth sober or drunk. She blabs everything you tell her. She is one chick I would never tell anything to. I don’t believe 1/2 of the no filter excuse. B.S!! She knows exactly what she is doing. She likes to stir the pot. I don’t blame David. I’m sure Yolanda caught a lot of shit from Mohammed & David about the Joanna scandal. They are classy people…well David at least who deals with well respected artists like Barbara Streisand for example so I’m sure it was very embarrassing for his family drama to… Read more »
Happy day
Happy day
It is also obvious that Yolanda is crazy protective, a real mamma bear, over her kids, which is a good thing. That sene were Brandi was trashing Joyce to Gigi – I have a feeling Yolanda did not appreciate that one bit. Yo does not want her kids in the middle of any of the nasty housewives drama (and they should be off limits), and also I think Brandi influence on Gigi’s thinking in that scene probably scared the crap out of Yolanda and Mohammed. Caring for Brandi is one thing, but having her influence your 18 year old daughter… Read more »
Jules
Jules

Makes me believe that everything Brandi said about Mohammed and Joanna is true.

Bryn

Good post, Johanna. I think you are right about David. I’m sure he doesn’t want Yolanda associating with Brandi or Carlton.

LaraM

Maybe the Recent incidents.

LaraM

In any case, Yolanda getting uncomfortable, something must have happened.

I think Brandi should have called her, and not put it on Twitter.

LaraM

I am going to read the blog, twitter, and watch WWHL, now in bed.

G’nite all.

Brandi tweeted:

“@Andy @YolandaHFoster I thought we were closer I guess… We had dinner plans Sat. until she had 2cancel last sec.Hmm I guess 1never knows”

Whoops guess that little slip up of not calling Brandi a friend pissed Brandi off. Expect her to go on about Muhammad and Joanna this week.

MNWifey
MNWifey

Recent update, Yolanda just tweeted to Brandi, telling her to think before she speaks and to back off, something involving her child’s privacy. Friendship definitely on skids.

But they all say and tweet whatever they want, speak on WWHL, and when Brandi says anything she is wrong? Im getting sick of this same old ” I can do it but you cannot crap”- from all of them.

Jenn2013
I used to like Brandi…but this season IMO we are beginning to see the real Brandi. She was very rude to Lisa. What kills me most about that is I am a nurse…and Brandi’s mother was a nurse…so she should have told Brandi that a fracture just doesn’t mean fracture. Sometimes the bone can be broken in such a way where it can cut off blood supply to that area if the fracture compresses a vessel. Um loss of blood supply=dead muscle/tissue=bigger problems!! Lisa was right to worry. Brandi’s just being a whiney bitch becuz no ones taking her “ooh… Read more »
Bryn

Thanks MN, I don’t do twitter. There goes another friendship for Brandi.

Hopeful
Hopeful
Carlton hates ppl taking behind other ppls back. She thinks Kyle is talking about her behind her back cause she had a dream LMAO .Everyone says NO she isn’t .. Meanwhile Carlton continues to talk behind Kyles back. I agree with the poster above that said something is mentally wrong with Carlton. I mean come on.. I hate ppl taking behind ppls back and yet i will sit here and talk behind Kyles back for a half hour even though no one is engaging me in the conversation. What was up with that pool party? Was anyone there besides the… Read more »
Bryn

Hey Hopeful, You did good job telling it like it is. I know Carlton’s house is massive but, you are right. It looked like she had more employees than guests. I don’t know how old Carlton is but it looks like she has been in the sun way too much. She looks older than any of the other HW’s.

Yolanda house has the most beautiful view. I also love the view from Lisa’s house.

Angel
Angel

The party was empty because the swinger party didn’t start until the camera crew left.

Happy day
Happy day

Oh, no – Yolanda might be kicked off the Brandi couch at the reunion. Kyle wasn’t bullshitting when she said this week all the friendships were a revolving door.

Johanna M

Maybe Brandi can get her on couch? I think it’s getting pretty lonely over there. Carlton will be thrilled! Less people on the couch, more room for cuddling. Guess they’ll shove Kim over there…she won’t know the difference.

Happy day
Happy day

Yes – it will be Carlton, Brandi and maybe Yolanda on one couch and Lisa, Kyle and Joyce on the other. Kim is the wild card – with her sister/Lisa or Brandi, hmmm.

No way they will put Carlton on the same couch with Kyle and Joyce and I think they have to have Lisa and Brandi separated too.

CherylTN
CherylTN

Her friendship with Brandi is pattering a lot like Cynthia’s is to Nene.

Johanna M

True. Neither of them will ever admit their “bestie” did anything wrong.

CherylTN
CherylTN
Like I get maybe as a friend you don’t want your friend to express how they truly feel on these shows. Because the viewers/fans will still twist and polk holes no matter what. But I feel a true friend won’t lie to you, there is no need to be apprehensive in being honest especially behind close doors. And the person on the receiving end, while they may not like what that friend has to say at that moment, I feel they will still get something out of it later. That’s just me though. I like being real to those I… Read more »
Johanna M

How the hell can Carlton get mad at someone for not believing in spells. No one HAS to believe what you believe. Should an atheist have to believe that prayer works? No, they don’t have to. So no one has to believe the damn spells work. She demands “respect” for her religion and confused respect with agreement.

Lola Falana
Lola Falana

I don’t get that either.

I have friends of all religious backgrounds. I also have friends that are atheists and agnostics. We respect each other’s differences and choices.

And I think you are totally right: Carlton confuses respect with agreement.

Just because Joyce does not believe that any of Carlton’s spells can have an affect on her does NOT mean that she disrespects Carlton’s religion. All it means is that Joyce respects HER faith as well, which tells her that her God protects her from those types of things.

Jenn2013

Carltons just looking for any excuse to pick at Joyce like she does with Kyle. Remember at Yolanda’s when she jumped all over Joyce saying she was labeling Brandi as adrunk. All Joyce did was make a harmless suggestion.

agree Jen2013

Carlton is constantly throwing digs at Kyle and now she is starting on Joyce.

Yep, I agree!

CherylTN
CherylTN
Wow… I can’t believe the spin/flip Carlton just made about Kyle’s peace offering. Like Kyle was actually trying to bury the hatchet with her and still she continues to want this in-less grudge to continue. Even The Dream Team was looking at her like a damn fool about her problem with issue. She is real hell bent to make it seem like Kyle is a villain. Maybe Carlton isn’t as secure in her religion as she claims. And why, if it’s real, she casting spells on people? Wouldn’t that be the same as a Christian throwing bible verses at people’s… Read more »
TrishiBeBe

And amen again! Everyone’s comments are great today. I think all of us are agreeing more than disagreeing.

Johanna M

Seriously, isn’t casting a negative spell on someone to “prove to them” that it’s real the same thing as someone praying for harm to come to someone else? That’s disgusting.

CherylTN
CherylTN

Plus wouldn’t that be a form of black Wicca? Someone who’s Wiccan educate me. Because hasn’t Carlton said she’s the white part of Wicca? I’m confused. Nevertheless, I find that, maybe misusing her practice to form.

rukidding?
rukidding?

white witches are not supposed to practive black magic. white magic is all about peace, love and respect for the earth. wiccans have a serious rule called the 3 fold law. if a witch casts a bad spell to harm someone then that spell will come back to that witch 3 times and much worse. carlton is not only threatening another person but is also threatening herself. she’s stupid for even saying it. I seriously doubt she is a white witch. so far all I’ve seen her is be negative.

Bryn

Rukidding, I feel the same way about Carlton.

Bryn

Rukidding, I feel the same way about Carlton.

staub_love_light
staub_love_light

@CherylTN

so, back when I was in fourth grade, i thought i was a witch. that’s just a fun fact because i was having fun with my imagination and casting fake spells left and right after learning about the witch trials and visiting salem, buying spell books, etc.

irrelevant. CARLTON did mention in a previous episode that she FORMERLY was involved in the “dark” parts of wicca, but no longer practiced or embraced them (i think she said after becoming a mother, actually)….anyhow, her threat to Joyce, in my personal witchy/wiccan expertise from childhood struck me as VERY DARK

@CherylTN

At least Allison could blame her crazy behavior on liquor 😀

Carlton is just straight up crazy.

CherylTN
CherylTN

Carlton seems more out there than Allison DuBois. hehe.

Johanna M

IMO it is. And Carlton said she used to practice black magic but that she would never go back. She’s a hypocrite on so many levels. Maybe what she did isn’t THAT bad as some of the stuff she used to do but it’s still wrong.

MzKRB
MzKRB
When listening to a radio show this morning, Yolanda admitted that this was “their job”; as in job to start drama. She basically said all of it was petty and they are getting paid to be such. Which is very apparent with all the mess talking in interviews and in the blogs. Every little thing is being blown up. I’m sorry saying someone isn’t your true friend because they didn’t come a painting party for you teenager daughter who is leaving for college, who by the way wasn’t even present at said gathering?? That’s extremely important to Yolanda now, since… Read more »
Cessy
Cessy

Omg I just watched the preview for next week’s “don’t you dare command me” scene. Carlton is delusional! LOL She’s saying that Kyle is talking shit about her because she didn’t want to use the bathroom at the party!

Carlton she didn’t talk shit, she just didn’t want to smell someone else’s when she went to use the bathroom.

I saw that too!

September24
September24

Yo’s blog is up and boy does she bash Lisa for cancelling on the painting party. Geez! Lisa has a job just like Yo’s husband has a job and meetings do come up. What does Yo do all day besides squeeze lemons. Unbelievable.

Lola Falana
Lola Falana

I like Yolanda, but I’m starting to see that she is a “score keeper”-type of friend. She keeps “score” of what a friend does and does NOT do for her.

Those types of friends can be rigid, high-maintenance and a little exhausting.

Those types of friends can also be very difficult for someone who has a much busier work schedule and lifestyle.

LaraM

I think her rigidness is a Nordic trait. Have some in my family. Very big on schedules. Doesn’t look like she is next week’s bday party for Ken and Mauricio, but I think Production knows her schedule with treatment and David’s events.

In any case, she can seem cold, but like I said, it is cultural. I think she has a big heart, and is a giver. At least we didn’t hear her bash Lisa on cameras for the rest of episode like other HW’s do.

eolad
eolad

where is all that Nordaic rigidness when it comes to sloppy Brandi?

Anna
Anna
Don’t put rigidness as a trait for any part of the world as I think it’s in everywhere and depends on who you are and your parents are. I’m from Sweden and some are like me, go with the flow (but are in time for meetings) and some are more about schedules. Have anyone read House of Hilton? I just read it, downloaded from ITunes (about 10$) and Kim, Kyle and their half sister Kathy Hilton’s mother was a piece of bit## and very interesting reading. I’m not surpriced Kim is a mess with drugs and boose, more surpriced that… Read more »
Bryn

I have to say, I heard Yolanda two times during her painting party tell the others (paraphrasing) be nice, that’s enough, knock it off. She was doing her best at that point to put a stop to the backstabbing.

Johanna M

Lol such drama over such a small thing. Maybe she should’ve canceled earlier but it’s not that big of a deal

1) perhaps Lisa’s meeting that she had to be “in the city” for popped up last minute.

2) they were painting…was it really that crucial to cancel well in advance? It’s not it was a wedding and she paid for a meal or something. Like what was the issue? She made Yolanda use 2 extra lemons?

bc (Slut Pig)
bc (Slut Pig)

Besides squeezing lemons all day, Yo sits around and drinks her master cleanse! It’s a tough job but somebody has to do it! 😉

TrishiBeBe

Funny!

LaraM

Hmmm. I hate to hear that bc I like Yo and Lisa.

OT-just watched WWHL after show from last night. A viewer called in and asked Cynthia if Peter attacked Brandon. She said no, “Peter was suppose to control Brandon, and ‘another guy’ was suppose to control Apollo, but it didn’t happen the way it was (suppose) to”. Andy looked pissed.

How much of these feuds are fabricated?

Bryn

That after show was very interesting. Do ya think Cynthia said something she wasn’t suppose to?

Cessy
Cessy

“besides squeeze lemons” haha!

apparently she tests different lemonade recipes.

Afton
Afton
Hilarious that Carltons “big party” received about 5 mins of air time LOL. She is a foul piece of work…love or hate Kyle, you can’t deny this crazy woman is obsessed and reaching for any problem she can literally dream up. I enjoyed watching Kim at the autograph show…those things are SO much fun to go to and despite all the crap Kim gets from viewers for not worshipping at the Lisa alter, the woman does have a large fan base that goes back decades. I thought what Yolanda did with the art for Gigi was cute. Yolanda will no… Read more »
Chanel
Chanel

IMO I don’t think Brandi was necessarily angry at Lisa for “nagging” her, I think this season she was just starting to realize Lisa’s ulterior motives behind everything and how calculated she can be. Brandi realized she was a puppet in Lisa’s little manipulations, (ie the whole Palm Springs magazine situation) and generally when you start to dislike multiple things about someone every little thing they do strikes a cord in you. To the point where everything that person does annoys the crap out of you.

eolad
eolad
Chanel- what machinationa did Lisa pull in palm springs? Lisa told Brandi to get drunk and cvurse everyone out and swing a bottle like a drunkard on tv?? i believe lisa is smart yes but you cant blaim her for that. If she is smart enuogh not to make a fool of herself on Tv thats not her fault. They are all upset that she is way smarter, they should put more energy into smartening up. They think they are smartening up by gangin up on lisa which only shows how foolish they are. I am yet to see Losa… Read more »
Serendipity

I agree! Except for Yolanda, Lisa is the only one smart enough not to make a fool of herself on TV. I respect that.

Nora
Nora
I was one of the rare ones, who knew Branid and Lisa would have a fall out, just bc I could see Lisa is a manipulative person. I am not excusing Brandi, but Brandi did do what Lisa wanted her to do — go after Adrienne and Kyle, and to some extend, after Joyce. I guess, now Brandi got it, that she was used by Lisa and she is sick of it. And sorry, I don’t buy Lisa’s concern for her “wrist”. Lisa is just worried that Brandi will turn on her and tell the “truth”. Lucky for Lisa, Brandi… Read more »
rukidding?
rukidding?
again I don’t see what every anti lisa person sees. I don’t see lisa being manipulative. I see her as a smart business woman. what exactly has lisa been manipulative about? everyone keeps saying and yet I have seen nothing that she has done that warrants such accusations. I think everyone wants to use lisa as a scapegoat. it’s just easier to blame lisa then take responsibility for their own problems and bad behavior. if lisa is going to be accused of being manipulative then all the women on the show should be accused of it as well because they… Read more »
Afton
Afton
@ rukiddingme? – I’ll answer this. But first I’d like to say that 9 times out of 10 I refuse to engage in any debates about Lisa bc it typically results in a Pump Packer cussing u out, saying the most vile nasty things about the other girls and insulting the hell outta whoever isnt Team Lisa. So I’d like to thank you for not being nasty and aggressive and insulting just bc we don’t agree. For me…and this is ALL IMO…I have felt that Lisa was fake from the first 5 mins of the first eps of BH. Itwas… Read more »
TrishiBeBe

In agreement.

Rusty
Rusty

Totally agree with rukidding. Lisa is practically a saint compared to all the other woman. Interesting that some people take so much time to try and trash her…hmmm?

Afton
Afton
Nora Im with you…I started 2 say it here on this very blog towards the end of last season and after last seasons reunion recap I said that Brandi and Lisa would fall out and Yo would be on Brandi’s side in season 4. And I agree…Im in no way a Brandi fan or excusing her…I also think Lisa is VERY lucky that Brandi has such a big mouth and talked incessantly about them falling out before the damn season even started. If she had let it naturally unfold, things might have turned out differently. Now I think she’s screwed… Read more »
Chanel
Chanel

Agreed @ Afton Lisa is a smart business woman she knows exactly how to make the odds fall in her favor.

Afton
Afton

Oh Chanel I agree 100% and couldn’t have said it better, I feel all those ways about Lisa…Im just hoping thats the reason why Brandi and her truly fell out and that Brandi comes out w/ some good evidence to expose Lisa FINALLY. I just hope she doesn’t fall back and say it was that and just fake that she wants to make up in an attempt to grab viewers back

Chanel
Chanel

*chord*

Cessy
Cessy

Carlton makes my head spin! I want to understand where she’s coming from and why she feels the way she feels but the reasons she give just don’t make sense! She doesn’t want anyone talking shit but she doesn’t she she’s the only one talking shit at the painting party.

That face she made when Joyce went to hug her hello… WTF was that about?! I felt bad for Joyce because she obviously didn’t see that until now. And what was up with the spell threats? Bad girl, Carlton.

rukidding?
rukidding?

yeah,the spell threats is ridiculous. how in the hell does carlton expect people to respect her religion when she uses her own religion to make threats?! that is off the wall. carlton is also an idiot because if she is a true wiccan then she should know the 3 fold law. a witch should never and I mean NEVER cast a spell to do harm to others because that spell will come back to bite them in the ass 3 times harder. so carlton better watch out herself.

TrishiBeBe
Thank you, I wrote a long comment about how I did not think she knew any history about her religion since it is a new religion it is not hard to research. I basically said the same but I have always been put off that she said she practiced “black Majik” that should have bitten her in the rear already. Witches that have done that said they paid a heavy price for trying to summon up demons etc. or do harm, In one documentary a witch said to even start to make a pact even if you don’t go through… Read more »
September24
September24

Carlton made Yolanda’s painting party for Gigi all about herself. She is so selfish.

Kyle invites her to the Chamber party and she is bored.

Kim invites her to the graduation party and she shows up drunk and talking to a closet.

Stop sending her invites! Make her stay home!

Jenn2013

Did you notice though how everyone kept painting looking down basically yes’ing Carlton though? No one appeared interested in what she had to say. They haven’t filmed with her much lately. I think the only reason they go to her events or invite her to theirs is becuz they have to for filming.

JustMe
JustMe
Yolanda is a bore. The painting party was a silly set up by the producers. (Carlton’s dirty pool party on the other hand… I can believe that really happens every year.) They really must re-do this show. None of them have chemistry anymore. Joyce and Brandi and Yolanda and Carlton sitting together painting? It was a joke. Yolanda’s husband is starting to creep me out. Why does he need to walk up there just to be seen by the cameras. Isn’t it embarrassing for him that he also used to do a reality show five minutes ago with his other… Read more »
TrishiBeBe
Oh, he is creepy. I did not get it either. He reminded her about dinner, & it was weird. Why do you have to remind your wife to be at dinner at 8:00. I mean is it her memory problems, or was he keeping her in check. The “my love” stuff & the way she puts him on a pedestal convinces me he has to be worshipped, adored & thanked because he is an egomaniac. I mean Linda Thompson was trained by Elvis who I loved but also trained his young wife & lovers. I bet she did the same… Read more »
Frankie
Frankie

“To just me “. I agree with everything u said. The whole show last night was disgusting. Between Carlton, Brandy and “know it all Yolanda”, the show is going down the crapper.

Nora
Nora

Even though he calls the others “clowns”, I really think he wants to be one of the “clown”. I rather have David the next housewife than Carlton.

LaraM

OT–anyone watch VR? Wow! That Katie needs to also go, but am glad Kristen got caught!

Katelyn
Katelyn

Kristen is gross. I can’t believe she spent the whole season complaining about cheating when she hooked up with her bf’s friend. Pathetic.

You think Kristen did it? Jax is pathetic . Stassi is a HORRIBLE person! OMG.. insecure much???? She makes school yard bullies look like angels! Katie is a total follower but her Tom is adorable. This group is all ridiculous. Tv ruins people! ( more then they were already ruined…)
Im not commenting yet on Bh, Im still watching! I caught the 10 episode.
Back To Vandertrash- I would not put it past Stassi that she texted Jax from Kristen’s phone and set her ass up. I think its pathetic that Lisa keeps some of these people employed.

TrishiBeBe

A lot of people on the blogs have been saying what you said Michers. I mean why Jax when she could find other guys, if he is really got bad hygiene that is so gross. I remember having to hold my breath around a guy with bad breath ugh! Plus, there is a new strain of syphillis with no cure.

Crywolf
Crywolf

No offense Michers, you are one of my favorite commenters. But if you hate VR then why do you spend an hr watching it?

rukidding?
rukidding?

if Kristin did do it with jax then she is a freakin hypocrite. isn’t she the one saying ariana is a homewrecker and whore? yeah, I guess she should know.

I sort of believe it but then again jax will say anything to please stassi and plus he has this strange desire to create drama. he gets off on watching everyone suffer. jax needs to get some balls because right now stassi has them. she really controls him. he’s willing to lose a 10 year friendship with tom for stassi. that is sick.

Bryn

The thing that got me was Jax not showing any remorse about what he did to Tom.

Jenn2013
Something’s going down next week. It almost looks like in the previews like Tom was saying he got “punked” by Jax. That would be really messed up if Jax comes out and basically says “sike” never happened. Not sure all will be so forgiving then. If that’s not the case…then I’m gonna go with my intuition that Kristen and Jax did sleep together. Also, not to be mean but she’s a nut case and not very attractive (JMO) to warrant ruining a friendship over so why would he lie about it. Yes, Stassi should hang out with Carlton the other… Read more »
Scatty
Scatty

Stassi is a true narcissist (sp). Agree she is horrible. And who is that sycophant with the longish brown hair that is constantly hanging all over her like a pathetic puppy dog? I hope she got a police report for that slap. Especially after the proof is right there on screen.

LaraM

I felt for Tom Sandoval, like he was my son :-(. But, no, I don’t want a daughter like Stassi! Or any if them, lol.

Bryn

Me too Lara. When he was talking with Jax on the beach and kept saying ” I don’t understand this” my heart went out to him.

bc (Slut Pig)
bc (Slut Pig)

Omg! It was craaaaazy! Kristen and Jax? I love the way Stassi outed them!

bc (Slut Pig)
bc (Slut Pig)

WTF is Carlton on? Is she really accusing Kyle of talking shit based on a DREAM she had?? She is insane and desperate for a story line. I’m actually embarrassed for her. She is completely delusional and craaaazy. Wow.
I still want to go spend an afternoon with Yoyo. My God, that view is amazing. I love Malibu so much…its beautiful! She gets to take in that view every day…sigh. I hope she appreciates it!

LaraM

Me too!! That view! Yoyo and Lisa’s home also. My favorite parts of the show is seeing their homes and views. 🙂

bc (Slut Pig)
bc (Slut Pig)

LaraM, we can hang out in her lemon grove and drink the master cleanse. LOL 🙂

LaraM

Yum (well the lemons, lol) I am there!!!

Jenn2013

In the year I have been posting on here this is probably the first blog post where I think everyone wants one person gone.
This nasty witch (literally-not mocking her religion)…not one thing I look forward to seeing about her.
I hope someone at Bravo is reading this and see’s she is not entertaining at all…but rather a nasty two-faced creepy hypocrite. I think I speak for all when I say nobody wants to see her tongue used like that. Ick!! Would not miss her one bit.

Happy day
Happy day

Carlton’s Bravo blog each week is the same – – finding a positive comment about Carlton is like finding Willy Wonka’s Golden Ticket.

OMG Happy Days

seriously craving chockie right now thanks
🙂

Jenn2013

Funny you say that. I’m about to indulge in a 7-11 brownie with a nice cold glass of milk. Just what I need before I go to sleep. Either that or take a last hoorah dip into my kiddies leftover Halloween candy I’m getting ready to toss.

Hey Jenn2013 Yeah gotta say, I have been giving Carlton the benefit of the doubt, I really believed that this twit needs one more season to blossom. You got that right Jayden21013 – this witch needs to grab her broom and head off to never never land. Seriously warlock could easily be VH1 material or what Bionic Me said – the spice channel. Bravo/Ass Cohen have dropped the ball the bag of wet cement or the bag of WTH cares. I am not interested in seeing any female/male nude. I am not interested in soft porn. Fly away dark wiccan…follow… Read more »

Hey Samael Been a long time. Hope all is well. Thanks for the laughs! 🙂

Hey bud Jenn2013

what is Carlton thinking, does she actually believe we are the voyeur’s…blech

Ewwww…Noooo…I’m blind ;p

Seriously, I know right?…That’s one visual I never want to…visualize.

Nora
Nora

I don’t think Salem wants this gross creature either.!.

September24
September24

The tongue was so gross! I cringed!

Hopeful
Hopeful

IKR who does that? Maybe a teenage boy?

LaraM

Yuck, the tongue. Really? She is gross, and has bored us for weeks with a stick up her ass bc of Kyle’s questions. Please.

Lisa
Lisa

Thank you everyone loved your comments, not watching. Bravo has hruined my favorite of all the HW franchises

aloicious
aloicious

I cannot stand Carlton! She goes off on Kyle based on a dream she had? WTF! And, in one breath she says she doesn’t like when people talk shit then in the next she’s talking shit about Kyle. How she justifies this in her head is beyond me.

This is turning into single white female stuff. It’s like she’s obsessed with her or something!! She’s out of her mind!

Collegegirl0620
Collegegirl0620

Carlton is the new Kelly Bensimon, completely insane and having dreams that Kyle is talking about her behind her back. She’s insane and annoying.

staub_love_light
staub_love_light

YES! i wrote that a little earlier in the thread.

except kelly is pretty…carlton is an unattractive waste of space.