Is Carlton Gebbia Getting Fired After Only One Season of Appearing On RHOBH?

January 18, 2014 |By Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2014-01-17 at 10.09.20 PM
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills adding newest housewives Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia for season four but it looks as if Carlton may get the Bravo boot! According to Radar, because Carlton hasn’t been a fan favorite, Bravo is considering firing her after only one season!

Sources reveal,

“Carlton just hasn’t struck a chord with fans of the show this year. Producers are planning on firing her after this season…they are planning on revamping the entire cast like they did with the New York franchise of the Bravo show. With ratings down, it’s absolutely essential that the show get back to it’s original theme. Over-the-top lifestyles, parties and an influx of celebrities would also be good. Carlton’s witch storyline is just creepy and weird. Viewers have sounded off on social media against Carlton, with some saying they are just grossed out by her sex room and lingerie. It’s just so forced.”

Do you want to see Carlton return next season?

Tags: , , , , , ,

Category: Carlton Gebbia, RHOBH

Joni K
Joni K

I vote…..BANISHED! She is a creeper, doesn’t stand up to any of the other wives…..lets bring back the glamour!

Kitty
Kitty
Here’s my wish list of returning Housewives of BH if I’m to tune in next season…they can’t really fire too many so I’m trying to be realilistic and fair about it Lisa Kyle Kim for cameo apprences Joyce Brandi ( if you go to rehab and get off what ever your on ) if not forget it , your f u’s were tiresome and too disrespectful anyway…you hurt people without reason… Carlton you’ve got to go / Housewives viewers have a higher level of standards…yuk to you and how you live… Yolanda …you’ve got to go. You are dishonest when… Read more »
Duane Washington
Duane Washington

Carlton Is a freakin psycho with her mixed media excuse for a religion. If you want to be Wiccan then be Wiccan stop acting so defensive and freaked out about it…..WHO CARES!! Get the stick out of your but, stop blaming Kyle for everything under the sun or better yet BRAVO PLEASE GET RID OF THE POCK FACED FREAK.

Ro
Ro

Carlton needs to go. She is one crazy woman. I love Kyle she is into family & a good role model for young people. On the other hand Carlton is a very bad role model for this kind of show. Yolanda needs to go too. I feel she is too fake.

Gwen
Gwen

Carlton’s biggest sin is that she’s boring and way too trashy! Not what you want to see on a show that has the words “Beverly Hills” in it’s title . Her cheap clothes, tacky house and gross husband are not interesting at all!!

And, she never makes any sense!

Bravo, get rid of Carlton!

loubsandboobs
loubsandboobs

Get rid of Carlton fast! I’d like to know who even hired such an unattractive skeletor face of a woman, with a disgusting classless storyline.. She’s repulsive and trashy NOT what a beverly hills house wife is. I fast forward her every segment she is in just gross and unappealing.

Sirena
Sirena

Please, Bravo get rid of Brandi Glanville and Carlton the evil witch who has cursed the entire show. She is a horrifying,creepy, over-sexualized she-male. Nothing interesting about these two. They are ugly on the inside and such ugliness gets turned off in my home.

mtrae9
mtrae9

We can only hope they are going to fire her.

lucyjean67
lucyjean67

I love Carlton. She gives some of the housewives a real “run for their money”.

Tete
Tete

Carlton acts like a chav and looks like a chav so far.

Aussiegirl
Aussiegirl

Interesting: I’ve not seen her in Burberry yet 😉

Tete
Tete

Naah that would unveil her immediately 😉

LaraM

So, I was informed by “My Space” generation that lol is not cool! It is haha! I say show us 35-55 yr old respect and deal with it! Our generation first to use a computer, asswipes! Lol. That is to my smart ass 30 year old step-sisters.

LaraM

And Pac-Man, Pong and Frogger. Ha, we know technology. Not. But show your Elder’s some respect!

Aussiegirl
Aussiegirl

So I teach teenagers, who apparently set the parameters for which language is cool and which language is not cool.

LOL is cool.

Certified by generation whothefuckknows.

Aussiegirl
Aussiegirl

FTR: let them know ‘My Space’ was cool for about a week in 2006.

Generation X has been awesome for 30 years.

Sarah
Sarah

I just do not see Brandi ever getting a spin off at this point. Any chance she ever had of that (if she even ever did) is gone. Brandi blew it with all those racist and molestation comments. Which I think is a very good thing. The only housewife that is safe is- Lisa. I think that Brandi just might get that boot. The viewers negativity towards Brandi is effecting the ratings of the show.

CynthiaisPurty
CynthiaisPurty
It’s hard one, but clearly with the decreased ratings this season, RHOBH has to have some cast changes. Carlton is hard to think about letting go for me, simply because she’s currently the only Housewife who is friends with both Yolanda/Brandi and Lisa, BUT she has been very boring and hasn’t gained traction with fans. Both Brandi and Yolanda have come off pretty despicable thus far, Lisa seems over the series, and Kim has been delightful but boring. My guess at this point for the RHOBH Season 5 cast would be: Kyle, Lisa, Yolanda, Joyce, New Housewife, New Housewife, with… Read more »
Debbie
Debbie

I think Carlton will either be canned or “friend of housewives” the storyline About her flirtation with Brandi is boring. Either sleep with her or shut up already. Kim seems to me to be a sad,fragile woman who quite frankly is boring and depressing. Whenever her time comes up I change the channel she really depresses me and why the hell am I watching housewives to be depressed ?

sandy
sandy

Debbie you are not alone. She makes me cringe. I see her with a real mean streak and also on a dry drunk. She just is hard to watch.

Prettypinkie
Prettypinkie
Carlton an her witchcraft book of spells really needs to go far far way ,she comes on the show thinking that she’s the god of the goodness of shadows an then Carlton takes out the Sex Toys an does the Sex pole thing with Brandi an her assistant I mean really are you kidding me I’m watching this on my TV an I just can’t believe this BS clearly Carlton has a few screws loose up in that head of hers, I would really hope the Bravo see what everyone is seeing what she is an get her out off… Read more »
Aussiegirl
Aussiegirl

I miss Camille.

sandy
sandy

I do too. And she has a real story line going on with that creepy Greek looser who beat her up. I love how she dresses. She has the best taste out of any of others. I could watch her and her fabulous clothes all day….

inflight

Me too Aussiegirl,

I just think with all that has happened this season, even if she contemplated
coming back , the B would have to go before that would ever happen.

I can’t imagine what she thinks about that witch, but she does have an open mind
about that elctric cigarette smoking psychic, so who knows.
I think the witch is too vulgar for Camille’s sensibilities,though.

Aussiegirl
Aussiegirl
I just think now Taylor is gone, and now her horrid boyfriend is out of the picture; now she’s dealt with cancer and come through it so well, it would be WONDERFUL to have her back! She could be such a positive force on a show that seems so hellbent on screwing itself. Camille would be an upper. I just think she’d give everyone a lift. Plus, she’s kind of gotten along with just about everyone who is left of the originals at some point or another. And of the cast she worked with, even she and Brandi were pals… Read more »
LaraM

My vote to have Camille back, as well. She is a good egg!

inflight
No self respecting Beverly Hills house wife is going to willingly ruin her reputation, (and possibly become one of B’s targets), to become a cast member of this show. The very fabulously wealthy, would not have time for this nonsense, they live a much more guarded and private life. B, has pretty much dragged the Hills to the gates of hell. [ — ] Being fired from this show is NOT the worst outcome, at least they can try to restore their sense of self worth and any shred of dignity. Firing Carlton is just a band-aid, B needs to… Read more »
ShePurrs
ShePurrs
Carlton leaves me a bit confused. In one TH, she’ll state that she’s a Wiccan. But then during the show, she states that she’s a witch. Other episodes, it’s vice versa. The thing is, Wicca and Witchcraft are two separate, distinct religions and are not synonyms representing one religion. There are differences between the two and Carlton should be aware of these in order to inform the viewers just which one she is. If she doesn’t tell us who and what she is, how are we to ever really know? I think maybe that’s the big problem with her…she isn’t… Read more »
Nick
Nick

This show will never be what it was in season 1, and Bravo and the producers need to accept that and cancel it. They can’t fix this with a “cast shakeup” because they basically already did that for this season and it didn’t work! I believe that if this season had Camille it would be doing better – I’d certainly make more of an effort to keep up.

lifetimemovie
lifetimemovie

It could work if a different person had final say over the casting (not Andy). I think any of us here could do a better job of casting!

The key is to find somebody interesting who has something going on in her life besides the show.

duchess
duchess

Carlton has to go. She’s an old, creepy, ugly bag of bones. Adds nothing to the show. Brandi can go with her. She’s washed up & totally pickled. I like Joyce. She is a breath of fresh air, intelligent, seems to be a great mother, wife, as well as a mover & shaker with all the good work she does. Give her a chance to develop. She’s an asset. As far as Yo goes, the only thing she contributes are strawberries infused with Grand Monier (sp?).
OMG. This is my First ever comment. Ciao

Cathy C
Cathy C
Get rid of Carlton? PLEASE DO IT. She is repulsive. She adds nothing to the show except Naseau. Truly she is the worst mistake that Bravo has ever made.. If they have any sense at all they need to write her out. Joyce and Kim can go too. There are much more story there without these “space fillers”. Carlton is just plain dirty..Licking a pole, that room, her adoration for Brandi and her Nanny? Please, stop insulting me. I don’t watch anymore..It’s painful..Kim the ultimate “space cadet” needs to find a life aside from the Housewives. Really, her dog? That… Read more »
CanCan
CanCan

Get rid of her! She is creepy, ugly and fake. Ugh…she gives me the willies.

Gianni862
Gianni862

Praise be to the witches ! This woman is a creepy hot mess… Actually the whole RHOBH needs to be pulled from BRAVO Kim Richards is the only one with a soul….. Lisa Vanderwhatshername is a rich snobby greedy phony who treats her BRAVOHOLICS like trash…. it amazes me that anyone still likes her….. Her husband is a greedy fake…. they are all pathetic !

Rock Chick
Rock Chick

I love Carlton!!! They need to get rid of Joyce…she sucks!!!!

Milza62
Milza62

Carlton and Brandi r both a disgrace to all women Bravo let them go ASAP

Spence monster
Spence monster

I like Carlton. Love her. But she doesn’t gel with the show. Or the group. Cool chick. Fun. But not for realhousewives of Beverley hills. Just. Not the shi shi shi dahhhhling lifestyle.

If they do an actual re vamp. It will be a cut of the newbies and the Richards sisters. I don’t even think they will keep Joyce. Yolanda. Lisa. And Brandi will be the only ones they keep. Kyle and Kim will go because Kim is obviously being fired and Kyle will go with. And Joyce and Carlton sunk like rocks.

lifetimemovie
lifetimemovie

I think they should keep Joyce because she actually has a Beverly Hills lifestyle, but they didn’t show it. For instance she and her husband have been at all the awards shows these past few weeks. I would give her another chance.

However, I would fire Creepyton, Brandi and yes, Kim.

LaraM

I am not being a smart ass, serious question? If Joyce and her husband built recently their dream home, why did they put carpet (maroon) in their master bath and bedroom? They are loaded. Tile, Hardwood?

LaraM

I still think the most awkward BH moments were as follows:

-dinner from hell with Alison and Faye in attendance at Camilles.
-all of Kim’s slurring.
-Taylor’s “tea party” for Kennedy, and the tension we felt with her and Russell.
-Kyle’s many White Parties.
-Game Night
-Dana, who?
-Faye, period!
-Lisa and Kyle.
-Palm Springs
-SUR dinner

They are all not innocent!

Bryn
Bryn

Your right Lara, not one of them are perfect. The dinner at Kyles when Faye went after Brandi is one episode that stands out to me. I have to say, when Faye started in on Brandi, Brandi handled herself very well. She got up and left. I was proud how she handled that situation.

LaraM

Right, Bryn? Nobody should be verbally attacked. I can’t believe more people on these shows don’t walk away when in the situation.

LaraM

But, again….this is reality tv. Lol

LaraM

Ooops, and let me not forget all of Camille and Kelsey. Awkward!

bree
bree

Bye Carlton

Cracker Jack
Cracker Jack

I’m on the fence with Carlton. At times I like her but I wish she would film with someone other than Brandi. I would be curious to see Carlton and Lisa befriend one another. Brandi brings the whole show down, including her cast mates.

Sarah
Sarah

Cracker Jack: I agree with you. Well said. Brandi needs to go.

Katelyn
Katelyn

The may fire Carlton. They’re right about fan reaction to her. They may fire Kim too. She doesn’t bring much to the table for them. I don’t know if they’d fire Brandi although from my sense of it, a lot of people wish they would right now.