Tamra Barney Is Over The Negativity; Says She Wants To Try Hard To Stay Positive!

January 2, 2014 | By Continue Reading

tamra barney

Real Housewives of Orange County star, Tamra Barney, is over the negativity and doesn’t want the bad energy in her life anymore. Tamra took to her Facebook to share with fans her new year’s resolution, as well as explain what she has learned from many years of disappointment! Check out her post below

photo 3-2

Good for Tamra and I hope she accomplishes her New Year’s Resolution. Thoughts on Tamra’s Facebook post? Do you think she’ll be able to change?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Category: RHOC, Tamra Barney

Comments (12)

1. emma says:

This is how my brain translated that crap Tweet:

Eddie’s not earning as much as I thought so I’d better create a new storyline to keep the Bravo checks comin’ in.

• pinkie says:

I kinda got that same feeling. But Eddie doesn’t turn my stomach as badly as some of the husbands on the show (Rickie the pig from NJ for instance). I do believe that Eddie loves being on camera.

2. Lapband Lauren says:

If she talks the talk, she better walk the walk too. I think tampon has turned a new leaf last season, especially when she apologized to alexis for being a dick to her, and making amends. I also appreciated that she even invited alexis and jim to her wedding when her douchebag hubby was telling her not to. We will see if tamps lives up to her words!

• Dave says:

Oh please, don’t be so naive. Those apologies were totally fake and just part of the image rehab Tamra tried last season (and failed miserably). People are so easily fooled. A couple of on-camera apologies and fake tears and suddenly years of abuse and disgusting behavior towards her cast mates is just erased. *sigh*

• Lapband Lauren says:

Ok dave..chill out. I don’t really give a rats ass what tamra does or doesnt. The show is purely entertainment for me, that’s all.

3. Tara says:

LMAO!
    Seems like rather “Lofty Goals” for such a, (how should I word this ?) “Drama Junkie”..
    No negativity? There goes the storyline!

4. SA says:

if your on a housewives show, the negativity will always be the focus so you better find a new career Tamra!!

5. Yeah, I’ll believe it when I see it. LOL

• Liz says:

LMFAO. Really Tamra?? I’ll believe that when your Stupid BFF ICKY VICKI kisses Gretchen’s gorgeous

6. September24 says:

Now this resolution would be a stretch!

7. Just Sayin says:

I mean Tamra

8. Just Sayin says:

Good for Tama, I wish her luck she will need it being on the OC housewives.

Leave a comment!