Yolanda Foster Reveals Her Brain Is Out Of Order!

December 18, 2013 |By Continue Reading

yolanda
We’ve been seeing a more intense side to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Yolanda Foster. Normally after each episode, the housewives go and write there blog to explain to fans their thoughts on what went down and defend their behavior. After Monday’s episode, instead of writing a blog, Yolanda revealed that her brain is actually out of order!

Yolanda says,

“Another week has flown by. I hope your decorations are up and you are enjoying the spirit of the holiday season.

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to write a blog as my brain is out of order at the moment. I have started a 20-day intense treatment to try to repair the damage the Lyme has caused neurologically. Unfortunately, I am experiencing worse symptoms than before the treatment started. But I was promised that it would get worse before it gets better.

My apologies for not being able to pull it together — hope to be back at it next week.”

Thoughts on Yolanda admitting her brain is out of order?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Category: Brandi Glanville, Carlton Gebbia, Joyce Giraud, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, RHOBH, Yolanda Foster

DiSGUSTED
DiSGUSTED

Perfectly said Tara 🙂

Tara
Tara

Thank you, Disgusted..

Tara
Tara
WTH? Do any of these women take responsibility for their own actions? OK, Yolanda.. You & Brandi keep throwing Lisa under the bus… It’s the poor little tick’s fault? You constantly pick fights with Kim, who is a recovering alcoholic and trying really, really hard to work her 12 steps and to adapt to taking meds for her actual duel diagnosis of Chemical dependency & Bipolar disorder? But, you are a self described “Girl’s Girl”? It is the tick’s fault.. If I were seriously I’ll. I wouldn’t be hanging out with a bunch of toxic women and being filmed 24/7.… Read more »
Denise Martin

I would give anything to be on Yolanda’s recovery team. I stand by my beliefs that all dis-ease starts with a traumatic unresolved emotion, A series of symptoms will usually start appearing right after the trigger, whether they showed by tic, or lifestyle, or exposure to something. You can’t kill the disease and hope the body lives. You treat the trauma, shower the body with fresh, live nutrients and let it right itself. Love You Yo! My shovel is packed. I would love to build you and Eden Garden like the one that saved my life!

Afton
Afton
God this woman makes me sick. She’s managed to squeeze out 20+ tweets in the past 3 days and its comical how she pulls this crap when shes being called out by viewers. She can’t take the heat from viewers calling her out for her pool pressure and, Lisa digs, support of Brandi and fake make up with Kyle. Maybe we wont get anymore blogs from Mrs. Foster bc it appears as if its only going to go downhill for her from here. Im so sick of her double standards and hypocritical attitude…GET HER OFF MY TV! Also she doesnt… Read more »
DISGUSTED
DISGUSTED
While i don’t wish illness or ill on any HW i do think that Yoyo has and continues to act like a miserable stuck up bitch.. She went to Palm Springs looking for trouble IMO. Her behavior there was that of a school headmistress while she was chastising Joyce and Kyle and Kim..yet she was a schoolgirl when playing with Brandi Lisa and Carlton. Playing with hair at a dinner table…WTF?? Who does that?? . .Brandi was wasted Yoyo wasn’t. What’s her excuse for such poor manners? Why did Yoyo care if Joyce went in the pool? It was Joyce”s… Read more »
Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,
Perhaps Yolanda should get off this show and have her head examined. At first, Yolanda came across to me as a woman who had a good head on her shoulder and a no nonsense sort of woman. I loved the episode when she was outside picking lemons. It looked so peaceful and fun. I wanted to grow my own lemons. Actually, I did try that once but I had a very bad experience. I bought a lemon bush and grew them from a large pot. Problem is, I stepped outside on a warm, beautiful evening to enjoy the sound of… Read more »
Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,

Oh yea, as for Yolanda. She disappointed me. She’s nowhere near the woman I thought she was. She’s just like the rest of these housewives. Say and do anything to keep your position on this cheap crap they call reality t.v.

Jazzy
Jazzy

So when is she going to stop blaming everything on Lyme disease?

Afton
Afton

If viewers were still blindly in love with her, we probably wouldn’t hear anything about it. We’l hear about it a lot more when the shit hits the fan between her and Lisa and then we’ll hear about it when she’s fired for Season 5 as her reason for leaving….and then hopefully thats the last we hear from Mrs. David Foster.

Maybe when she is fully recovered! Did you ever think that she really is not blaming, its the truth?

Laurie
Laurie

It’s like the Caroline Manzo syndrome. When one knows she was a bad girl during that week’s episode, they choose not to blog about that episode.

Hope Yo gets better but timing is suspect.

Aunt Sadie
Aunt Sadie

Is this experimental treatment she’s doing? She should do medical marijuana, reverses damage to the brain caused by ms; lymes and other illnesses. And 100% natural.

elemcee
elemcee
I no longer watch any Housewives shows, but I do check the headlines on this blog periodically. I actually read this post because I have terrible chronic neurologic Lyme’s. Is Yolanda drinking at “events” on the show? Because while being treated for Lyme’s you cannot have more than one drink a week (I actually worked for my Lyme’s doctor for awhile). And, I know from experience any time I have a drink I could start acting really weird. Sometimes I have one drink, and I am falling down drunk. I only have a drink if I am in my house… Read more »
Trishibebe
Trishibebe
Happy day, that was very well said. I have chronic pain due to an Incurable illness in my bladder that I have been battling for over 30 yrs. I was in 3 severe wrecks, none my fault, I was passenger in 2, got hit by an 18 wheeler, the most recent one along with some really bad drs.that gave me a drug I told them I could not take in front of my fiancé I brought with me. I was passing out further injuring myself very seriously. I know have my back , hips, both knees, neck, & pelvis with… Read more »

I hope you have better days Trish. Wishing you and your family all the best, sending hugs to you . Sorry to read about everything that has happened .

Happy day
Happy day

Trishebe – I am so sorry you are going through a difficult time.

I do know on this site there are quite a few people that have said they are bed bound, recovering from surgeries, diseases or illness and being on the web and sites likes this one help pass the day, offer some laughs and gossip and ease painful days.

All the best to you and your mom and hope you keep your spirits up.

STL doll
STL doll

WOW! IM CONFUSED ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR DOCTORS?

I BELIEVE HAPPY DAY WAS EXPLAINING THE HELP THAT YOLANDA HAS. ALSO THAT YO HAD ENOUGH ENERGY TO MAKE ALL THOSE EVENTS. AND I MISING SOMETHING..??? HELP
*LOL*

Happy day
Happy day
I do hope Yolanda is feeling better soon because there is nothing more difficult than poor health and I don’t wish that on anybody. She doesn’t owe us or Bravo a blog– her health comes first. I personally think this disease is so difficult for Yolanda because she has had good health and a privileged life until her late 40’s, so dealing with this new adversity must be very challenging for her. Her perspective is her perspective – she talks about being in bed for nine months but in that time we have seen her in Paris, charity events, dinners,… Read more »
Shiks
Shiks

Absolutely agree with you! Maybe a little bit jealous of their cars too!

Having a disease is not a joke especially when we watch Yolanda’s pay attention to her diet and continue her physical fitness and surgery. I am learning about a disease I did not know that much about, thank you Yolanda for sharing such a personal medical struggle for Yolanda and family. For me, if Yolanda was able to either dictate this lovely note(not sarcasm) why couldn’t she at least include that she will address her participation when she is physically able to. Yolanda listed all her qualities last week, so she knows that viewer’s are waiting for Yolanda’s reaction to… Read more »

There are things I like about YoYo, and there are things I can not stand about her. But I am very sorry that she is going through what she is going through with L.D.. I do wish success with her treatment. God knows the woman has been through so much trying to fight this.

Malissa
Malissa

Her brain was out of order, way before the Lyme disease.

Andrea from Alabama
Andrea from Alabama

“Yolanda Foster reveals her brain is out I order.” And who is this a surprise to?

Michelle
Michelle
I don’t doubt that Yolanda’s brain isn’t 100% percent well and I do hope she gets better. However, she uses her Lyme disease to excuse all HER bad behavior or to avoid talking about her bad behavior. Is it a coincidence that when twitter is blowing up with people criticizing Yolanda, she doesn’t write a blog? I totally get her not feeling well and feeling too out of sorts to write a blog about what happened on the show, but she obviously wasn’t too out of sorts to write a blog about not writing a blog. Insensitive? Probably so. But… Read more »
Afton
Afton

Michelle u said it ALL. She’s still managing to tweet all week and re-tweet the nice comments her few fans left tweet her.

tcc
tcc

Yaaaasssss!!!!

What Had Happened
What Had Happened

Agreed @Michelle…sympathies to Yo in her recuperation but it seems she only uses her illness when it’s good for her…if no backlash, she would have written a blog…in fact she wrote a blog saying she can’t write a blog…have David write it…it can’t be that difficult…you’re just writing about a bunch of clowns anyway….

SA
SA

agreed! you just said it all…

Mommahurley
Mommahurley

I’m sickened by the comment made by some people on this thread. How do you take yourselves so seriously as to expect a very ill person to put your bitchy tv viewer needs above her own life saving treatments? It’s just revolting!

Lexy
I don’t have a problem with Yolanda not writing a blog, more power to her if she doesn’t feel like it. It is probably better that she didn’t as her behavior on this episode is pretty much undefensible. Yolanda’s character flaws have nothing to do with her disease and as much as she would like to believe that all she is going through is the explanation for the way she is behaving, it is not. She is just an awful, condescending, know-it-all, hypocrite, double standard, arrogant woman who happens to be dealing with Lyme disease. If she didn’t have it… Read more »

I wish Yolo success with her treatment and a speedy recovery!

Lexy

I do wish her well too, preferably away from RHBH.

Me too!

LOL

tcc
tcc

LMAO

Wish you the best Yolo. On top of getting bitched out for the “show” you get bitched at for being ill… Keep your head up 🙂

Patticakes
Patticakes

Insane in the membrane, secondary to Lyme or any form disease is no laughing matter.

Godspeed in recovery Yolanda……#istillluvyourgaugousfrig

Lillian
Lillian

Y’all are all being really inconsiderate… One of my very good friends has Lyme Disease and there are days when she literally has to stay home and not do anything because her brain can’t function and she can’t put sentences together. Instead of blaming Yolanda why don’t y’all try and do research on the disease before you comment. It’s highly offensive to someone suffering from the disease.

LookersMissesMelissa
LookersMissesMelissa
It’s ignorance. I don’t know anything about Yolanda’s disease so I refuse to comment on her blog. Of course she’s stuck up, how fksr can one stay married to a man like David Foster? But the brain being out of order? That’s not something a person like Yolanda would seem to want to brag about or use as an excuse, when has Yolo ever used excuses? She kinda stands firm in her bitchness (and her husbands for that matter), she seems like the kind of woman who never wants to reveal a weakness…after reading her blog I almost felt like… Read more »
Lexy
Yolanda had the perfect viable option to not sign for this season, she had the perfect excuse, it is not like she needs the money at all. My problem is not with her Lyme disease, my problem is when she uses her disease to excuse her behavior towards some and not others, it seems like she has selective Lyme that makes her behave one way and then differently with others. Yolanda is a snobby and pretentions lady who truly believes that she is better that the others and the others shoudl be honored to be in her presence and enjoy… Read more »
Debbie
Debbie

🙂 ^^^^ THIS.

AMEN LEXY!

Andrea from Alabama
Andrea from Alabama

Yep.

Queen Vee
Queen Vee

Is your friend mean, condescending, rude and hypocritical? Those are character flaws in Yolanda that have nothing to do with her illness. And yes, I have a disease very similar to Lyme and never act the way she acts.

Everyone is different. And arent there different variations to Lyme disease? And it is still no excuse to bash someone who is ill, is it? And she is not my friend- she is a person on a show that we watch.The words you just said above describe 95 % of people on every franchise.

Queen Vee
Queen Vee

No, not really. I am not diminishing the fact that she has a disorder, as I mentioned I have a similar one. I am however calling bs on the way she treats other people and how whenever there is some explaining to do for her bad behavior, she is suddenly “to ill”. She is never “too ill” to bash her castmates and write 6 page blogs about how much she hates Kyle.

@Ld:That is ok. I dont get mad at differing opinions, just how they are sometimes confrontational. There is no need for all that . I think, that she comes across that way because she is classier then some others- some take that as snobbish. I think its good quality compared to what we usually see! I think Yolo would give anyone the shirt off her back if they needed it. You have a nice day also. 🙂

Ldh711
Michers I am one of those that usually agrees with everything you say! Really love to read your take on it, BUT I think she comes across as holier than thou, like she is on a high horse looking down on everyone else. She acts like she does nothing when things go down. I think she is behind the scenes stirring it up, like with the conversation she supposedly had with Joyce. I think Brandi does her talking for her. Just like the Hoanna sleeping with her ex. Just my take on it! But just like my dad used to… Read more »
Ldh711
WTH is so wrong how she treats people? Does she act like an animal? Is she tearing them a new asshole? Does she cause physical harm to her castmates? Because really , like or not she handles this wacky crew pretty damn well considering the shit they pull. They are not sweet little innocent women here. And yes really- I had a family member that had Lymes when younger after being bit by a tick, who made full recovery in great time with no other effects other then bullseye target and crazy fever when younger. Nothing like what she goes… Read more »

I know! That really bothers me, I have said before that to pick apart a woman who has serious illness, make fun of her, make fun of her brain.. Its terrible!

Gimme Pizza You Old Troll
Gimme Pizza You Old Troll

Totally agree, Michers.

Lexy

Nobody is making fun of her brain. I am pointing out her evident lack of manners, her bossy attitude and her forever stuck up behavior, I am sure she was like this before she got Lyme disease.
Yolanda chose to be on this show, if she was really “fighting for her life” as she likes to point, how in the world does she spend her time and energy is a show like this that is full of “clowns”?

Really Lexy? Are they just ” jokes”? read some comments. She is probably when of the only ones left WITH manners, LOL! They do act like clowns, or have you not watched? Entertainment at its finest! At least she is not a passive aggressive “actress”.

Mountain Skier
Mountain Skier

Lexy is a sad, nasty woman. If she hated these women so much you would think she could find something better to do with her time.

Lexy

She is probably the only left with manners?

LOL, are you for real?

So Yolanda helping Brandi get her weave at the dinner table while food is still being serve is good manners?

LOL

Jcarrx4
Jcarrx4

Lyme disease can be devastating. I can’t believe how insensitive some people are. I am not a huge fan if Yolanda, but I do believe this. Lyme disease, like any illness, worsens with stress. You have good days and bad days. I’m sorry to hear about your friend.

Stephanie
Stephanie

I don’t doubt she has troubles and obstacles to get through from contracting Lyme disease….but I also think she really just doesn’t want to blog!

I feel like it’s just a waste of time for her.

If she feels like she just can’t pull it together to write a small recap blog…tell your feelings to someone that put ur thoughts into words for the stinkin blog!

Really it’s not that hard—unless she is just SOOOOO BAD OFF SHE CANT PUT TWO SENTENCES TOGETHER!

JMO

XOXO Everybody!

Queen Vee
Queen Vee

Of course her brain is out of order now. And it will probably be “Out of Order” at the reunion too, since by judging next week’s epidode, her behavior only gets worse.

Lexy

Yeap, when everything else fails let’s blame the Lyme disease which by the way is selective to only the ones she dislikes. I hope some medical researches are already investigating how this could be

I hope Yolanda leaves this show to dedicate all her time to put her brain in order, if Lyme can cause a person to be such a snobby and condescending bitch, then she definitely needs to do something about it.

Mountain Skier
Mountain Skier

Wow Lexy, what a nasty f—ing bitch you are. Unless you have lived in her shoes (and not just “know someone” who had the disease) you have no room to talk and judge. If anyone needs to see why they are such a bitch it would be you.

Ldh711
Lexy I agree with you 1000 percent! As someone that with disease that effects your brain( with finding words at times are very difficult, and or with memory recollection)! I however do not blame it for my disgusting behavior! When I am being a bitch I tell my family sorry I am a bitch today, don’t know why I am a bitch today but I am. Not Yo, she blames it for everything. Her hair don’t look good, oh it is from Lyme brain, she said something mean, oh it is Lyme brain. So I agree with you COMPLETELY Lexy!… Read more »
Ldh711

Oh and YES to today being a bitch day!