Lisa Vanderpump Feels Like An Idiot For Ever Defending Brandi Glanville!

December 4, 2013 |By Continue Reading

lisa v and brandi

Lisa Vanderpump recently appeared on E! News, where she not only co-hosted alongside Terrence Jenkins and Jason Kennedy, but she also answered fans’ questions and talked about how her life has changed since joining The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and about how she feels about defending Brandi Glanville!

On changing, Lisa says

“We’ve all changed a bit because our lives have changed so much. I’d say all of us have had to just put yourself out there. It’s a life-changing experience.”

When asked if she ever regrets saying certain things on the show, she shares

“Oh god, every weeks I do, yes, absolutely! But they shoot so much and then you see it six months later, so sometimes it can be difficult. But its also been a incredible experience for me, I wouldn’t be sitting here now if not for the show, its given me so many opportunities and to do incredible things.”

Lisa also answered how she feels about supporting Brandi is seasons two and three

“I feel a complete idiot, a bloody moron, but thank you anyway for asking,” she laughed.

Are you surprised Lisa admitted to feeling like an idiot for defending Brandi?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Brandi Glanville, Lisa Vanderpump, RHOBH

Liz
Liz

I want to personally thank all the commenters on here. After reading all the comments I’ve decided I will no longer comment. You all sound like a bunch of riled up hens…Stop it you embarrass women.

daisy100
daisy100

sorry Kathy, even with her leather skin, Kim still looks better than your filler pulled face

daisy100
daisy100

also, i feel so bad seeing chica

daisy100
daisy100

just catching up now, is there ever a sentence when Kim doesn’t mention being an actress? wasn’t she like 5? stop living in the past lady

Happy day
Happy day

Since Kim worked from the age of 5 to 21 until she got pregnant she didn’t go to school and have a normal childhood so she has that Michael Jackson/child actor syndrome where all their memories are working and they long for the normal childhood in their mind they think everyone else had. That is why I think she doesn’t let it go and goes on and on and on….

B!tchHive
B!tchHive

Kim has worked since then. Black snake moan. She is actually a wonderful actress. Hopefully she gets back to it.

Lapband Lauren
Lapband Lauren

I dont feel an ounce of pity for this woman, or the rest of her goob squad. She has defended brandi out of pure hatred against adrienne. She knew what brandi did was wrong, yet she defended her to the T. I do not feel sorry for lisa nor do I for Brandi or Yolanda. Their actions and behaviors have said enough about who they really are and what they believe in.

Deborah
Deborah

I think that they are all jealous of Lisa because she was the first Housewife to be asked to compete on Dancing with the Stars, has several restaurants, and her own spin-off all while still on the show. She does not need any of them.

Jarlath
Member
Jarlath

You are mistaken, without the other housewives, there would be no show. Without the show, there would be no venue for Lisa to sell her wares. She might be wealthy, but she was a nonentity before the show. You might have been fooled by her tagline.

SA
SA

Ok we will see how well the show does next year without Lisa…nobody wants to watch Kyle and Brandi fake a friendship for TV…

Jarlath
Member
Jarlath

I wouldn’t want to watch a show with only Lisa on it, what’s your point?

SA
SA

I already made my point so maybe you should read it again if you didn’t understand it the first time…and I never said a show with only Lisa so don’t get it twisted!

RHOAmbler
RHOAmbler

Just because you didn’t know who she was doesn’t mean she was a “nonentity.” She was merely known in other circles.

Jarlath
Member
Jarlath

Are you saying you knew of her?

Little bigs
Little bigs

Why yes, rhoambler just might know her. Just because she wasn’t on the show doesn’t discredit her as a Human being. With your logic, you are a nonentity.

SA
SA

Lisa really doesn’t have anything to worry about..she can handle these ladies and then some! But I do agree she should leave the show and let the others continue to wallow around in hypocrisy and self-pity. Lisa always has a positive outlook no matter what the situation…kind of like Teresa from #RHONJ..maybe that’s why they are both so successfull and stand out among the housewives!!

Cajsa
Cajsa

Good point. Neither of them are whiners or wallowers and that’s why I like them.

Ditto

Poppy3
Poppy3

I really think this will be Lisa’s last season on the show. To be honest this season so far is piss poor.

I agree.

This season sucks.

I also think that Lisa just might be ready to walk away from the trash this show has become.

She doesn’t need it financially.

LaraM
LaraM

Imo, whether or not we agree withtheir choices, Lisa and Kyle “make” the show. I can’t imaging RHOBC without them. I couldn’t watch RHONJ without T, either.

Lisa has one of the most incredible fan bases of the RH, others Teresa,and Caroline, the fans are so supportive in print. I think this is because all three – share openly (RH stuff) about themselves and know they are not 100% perfect-they each say it in print and talk about their errors etc. This is why I like Lisa, last season – not a chance – but I promised I would start with a clean slate. Lisa on film works the “conspirital”wink,smile,tone and if the person she is addressing is insecure and misinterprets Lisa’s behavior, suddenly it’s let’s put… Read more »
Cajsa
Cajsa
Lisa is well liked because she doesn’t think she is perfect and she doesn’t think anyone else is either. She’s someone who pokes holes in pretentious with her humor, which is as much self-deprecating as it is sarcastic. Kyle’s quick offense at Lisa’s humor just illustrates that Kyle thinks too highly of herself, takes herself to seriously and is a pretentious prat. As to taking down. Adrienne went after Lisa with the story-selling allegation – something that would have ruined her business. That is no joke and she knew exactly what she was doing. She also allowed her cook to… Read more »

Amen!

I wish I would have read your comment before I posted mine (above) because I said that same thing about Lisa PRIVATELY (albeit, on camera) reprimanding Brandi over her outing of Adrienne’s surrogacy secret and encouraging Brandi to rectify the mistake, while PUBLICLY supporting and defending Brandi when Brandi needed it.

Cajsa
Cajsa

I think it’s impossible to have read it before posting because I posted after you. At least by the order.

Happy day
Happy day
Brandi could have helped keep her friendship with Lisa if she had not attacked Lisa in the press all summer. Lisa is now done. Lisa 100% had and has the biggest fan base. Lisa did not take Adrienne down to begin with, it was Adrienne who struck first with the reunion tabloid attack on Lisa’s character. Adrienne apologized at the same reunion, but Lisa would not accept it because she obviously was too hurt at that time to move on. Adrienne apologized again at the sit down lunch with Lisa and it seemed like they would at least be civil.… Read more »
Ellen
Ellen

I’m not sure she should want Lisa’s friendship. I wouldn’t be cool with any of my friends developing a close relationship with one of my ex-husband’s mistresses. The same lady he was doing it with while she was pregnant? No. Not cool. By all accounts of the blogs and recaps of VR, Lisa has turned Schaena into her next faux-child. This was all going on while RHBH was filming. That wouldn’t sit well with me. Having her as an employee is one thing. Aggressively taking her under the wing while friends with Brandi? Whole other ballgame.

Lola Falana
Hi Ellen, I see your points. I, however, look at it from another perspective. Lisa has known and employed Scheana for YEARS, long before she ever even MET Brandi. Scheana is also a cast member of a show Lisa is trying to make successful for herself and her employer, BRAVO (because she’s a businesswoman). Further, Scheana has developed a friendship with Lisa’s daughter, Pandora. This may have led to Lisa’s relationship with Scheana evolving into a blurring of the lines between employer and employee and motherly figure who offers motherly guidance and assistance to a friend of her DAUGHTER’s. If… Read more »

Hi Happy,

Thanks for the support! 😀

And no, that ex was NOT worth my, to use your words “absolute awesomeness.” I agree. 😉

Lola Falana
Hi Crywolf, Yep. The majority of people over 16 years old have been cheated on; devastated; had their hearts broken, etc. But, at a certain point, you’ve got to “Let GO. Let GOD. And move on.” Everything’s not always so “black and white.” I don’t believe in cheating, and I don’t believe in infidelity. But I’ve known some people who have made the mistake, and, in the end, it was NOT the sum and total of who they were as people. Lord help us if WE were all judged on the WORST thing we’d ever done in our life, without… Read more »
Happy day
Happy day

Hear her roar as they say. Go Lola!

And that ex was so not worth all your absolute awesomeness!

Crywolf
Crywolf

REAL TALK!!! DAMN GIRL THIS IS WHY I COME HERE. For nuggets of absolute humanity that pop up to illustrate actual human experience.

This is raw & real and it is the way the real world works. I watch as posters comment on the same crap day after day, week after week. They say the same things over & over. But this is what its all about. Infidelity burns. When you step outside of it you see that people are human and flawed. The way they are meant to be.

Lola Falana
I basically agree with the entirety of your comments. Like I’ve said before, I think Lisa is loyal to a FAULT. When she decides to back you, she backs you fully (even when you’re wrong). I mean, she had a private (on-camera) conversation with Brandi where she told Brandi that she was wrong for outing Adrienne’s surrogacy, and she told Brandi that she needed to do something to try and fix it. Brandi basically refused; justified her reasons for doing so; and ended that conversation by saying, “Trust me, it could get worse” (basically meaning that she had every intention… Read more »
zoeysmom
zoeysmom

The masses feel for a woman who appears to be ganged up on. No matter how deep their betrayal the public backs the one being ganged up on. It worked for Brandi and now it will work for Lisa.

Lisa should have thought twice about championing Brandi and done some homework. Maybe her reluctance and qualified denial of the Mauricio affair has more to do with being hoodwinked by Brandi about the lawsuit that didn’t exist.

Lynda
Lynda
I like Lisa as for her going after Adrienne it was the other way around and the whole cast went after Lisa. It’s obvious Lisa is the Teresa if the rhobh. She is so bad she sells stories to tabloids same storyline different coast. It’s sad really that bravo loves to destroy one cast member in order to push the others to the front. I liked brandy as well but she is the one who has turned on the one person who always had her back Lisa even admitted she misjudged her at first. I’m getting bored jersey, Beverly Hills… Read more »
tcc
tcc

To me Lisa is NOT the Teresa of RHOBH.

On NJ there were only five Housewives and there were tightly connected. You had Teresa, two Housewives who were related to Teresa, a good friend of Teresa and another Housewife who knew Teresa through her sister and sil.

Lisa is not the centerpiece like that. Kyle is the closest to being that kind of centerpiece, at least she was for the first three seasons, but as was mentioned earlier this season, most of her connections are no longer on the show.

Chelle

I don’t think she’s a moron, for defending Brandi. Season 2 the women were at best icy to Brandi, and at worst outright brutal. She needed someone defending her. Where she went wrong was in trusting Brandi. Brandi had not demonstrated loyalty to Lisa by exposing the reunion gang up plan, she was demonstrating her disloyalty to Adrienne. If Lisa wasn’t so wounded she would have seen that. Loyalty vs alliance.

Anyway, I miss season 1.

LaraM
LaraM

@Chelle, I agree, miss Season 1, and I miss all Season 1’s for NJ, OC, etc.

Chelle

Amen – S1 is always so much more fun.

Waaaaa. My original comment is not here yet because I typed my email in wrong LOL

lol sorry about that!

UGH.. do you guys feel like we have been on a roller coaster yet? Im getting lost in all the mess! So much going on and it is all nasty. -Chelle- I like your take on this so far! And when you were supposedly real , close friends, not right to turn around and say ” I was an idiot”.. when you did it at the time, you felt it was right so no taking it back when you have a falling out. I do not like what Im seeing with Lisa lately and she was one of my faves… Read more »
zoeysmom
zoeysmom
Adrienne and Lisa’s rivalry was classic “Keeping Up with the Jones”, and then Lisa got sneaky. She was most likely behind the first season story saying Paul and Adrienne were going broke. The show was far more entertaining when they nattered about who had the best shoe, dog and who had the best venue for get-togethers. The whole Brandi and Lisa being at odds over her friendship with Cedric was fake from the beginning. In one scene you see Ken and Lisa expressing their faux concern of Brandi going on the Hawaii trip (Kyle’s fault)and the next thing you know… Read more »
Lola Falana

Lisa has said more than once that she regrets not heeding Joyce’s warnings to her. She said it in her 1st blog, and I think she said it in her blog regarding the episode shown just before the most recent episode.

Lexy

Too late, Lisa should have heard the voice of her own conscience when she supported Brandi in her revelation of the surrogacy, she said it was wrong but the way she defended Brandi left no doubts that she was just fine with Brandi revealing this.
Lisa deserves what is coming to her.

Lola Falana
With regard to the Adrienne issue, Lisa reprimanded Brandi (on camera) for outing Adrienne’s surrogacy and told her she needed to rectify her mistake. Brandi refused. Lisa simply supported Brandi in public against any bullying or attacks. She didn’t agree with or co-sign what Brandi did. I tend to be more compassionate with my friends (as long as they don’t stab me in the back or eff me over). When they eff up, I tend to support them publicly when it comes to any attacks or bullying (although I might kick their a*s and tell them they are wrong, out… Read more »
mm in oc
mm in oc

Lisa didn’t need to spread a rumor about the magoofs going broke, the papers were putting that out there themselves – they basically lost the palms in Vegas.

Erin
Erin

Perhaps if you weren’t so dead set on taking down Adrienne then you wouldn’t have saddled up so close to Brandi to begin with. You used her to do your dirty work. And the word “dirty” is a complete understatement.

When exactly are you going to stop playing this “Poor me, nobody ever has my back!” bullshit and start taking responsibility for your poor relationships with people? You’re way too old to be acting this way.

TEAM FAIR
TEAM FAIR

@Erin

Take Adrienne down? No, wasn’t it the other way around. Adrienne wanting to take Lisa and Brandi down.

Let’s remember STwo Reunion; it was Adrienne who began this drama with the accusation of selling stories to the media.

Also, it wasn’t just Brandi who co-sign this accusation; Camille and Taylor ALL said this was Adrienne’s idea.

So, if we are going to place blame let place blame on the person who initiated this plan: Adrienne!

If, I missed something let me know.

zoeysmom
zoeysmom
Geneva Wasserman was the person Brandi claimed called her about meeting with Adrienne. Camille was in Hawaii, Kyle didn’t go to any meeting and Taylor was on good terms with Lisa at the time. Another fantasy plot created by Brandi and designed to curry Lisa’s favor. The same woman who was issued the Cease & Desist letter by Adrienne’s attorneys. The letter Brandi parlayed into a fake lawsuit. I am guessing what we learn either on the show or the BrandiNetwork is Lisa was the one behind the rumors about selling stories in order to set Adrienne up. Just a… Read more »
Michelle
Michelle

Actually, Russell and Taylor were the ones who started the accusations of Lisa selling stories. Adrienne, Kyle, and Camille were all told that Lisa was selling stories to ROL or whatever. And Camille never cosigned anything regarding Adrienne “trying to take down Lisa.”

Chelle

@Michelle – You just sparked my memory! I remember that about Russell and Taylor’s accusation, and at the time I wondered if it was actually Taylor leaking stories about herself to the press. It’s possible she may have, and just blame shifted to Lisa to get the heat off of her.

tcc
tcc

Taylor also “never cosigned anything regarding Adrienne ‘trying to take down Lisa.'” By the reunion Lisa and Taylor had resolved their differences and become friends.

Laurie
Laurie

Lisa backed the wrong horse. Shoukd have stayed true to those you brought to the dance in the first place. Kyle and Adrirenne. Kyle didn’t throw away your friendship and history – you did.

Lola Falana
I respectfully disagree. Adrienne and Kyle stabbed Lisa in the back first. They were in NO way “true” to her. I would have left their a*ses at the dance myself. I think Lisa appreciated Brandi giving her a “heads-up” about this supposed Pre-Reunion meeting that was allegedly going to take place to come up with a strategy to take Lisa down at the Season 2 Reunion. Was Brandi telling the truth about this meeting? Maybe. Maybe Not. But Lisa chose to give her the benefit of the doubt and believe her. I think Lisa also appreciated the way Brandi jumped… Read more »
Meldog
Meldog

Perfect post!! Agree 100% as well. Couldn’t have said it better 🙂

Lexy
There is no evidence of an agreed prereunion at all. There is only the word of a known liar: Brandi Glanville Besides Brandi nobody has admitted or acknowledge being invited to any kind of meeting, lunch or whatsoever. Brandi tried to pin it on Camille and Camille clearly denied it and told Brandi that she probably misinterpreted an innocent invitation to a lunch. The more I see of Brandi and the way she managed to made up a whole lawsuit it is not a far stretch IMO to think that she made up this “meeting” as a way to gain… Read more »
Lola Falana
Lexy, Again, I AGREE that there is NO solid evidence of a Pre-Reunion Takedown of Lisa Meeting for the Season 2 Reunion. I have said that MORE THAN ONCE already. That is NOT my point. My POINT is that Brandi told Lisa that there WAS one. Brandi also vigorously defended Lisa at this same Reunion when nobody else did. Instead, the others, including a person she THOUGHT was her good friend (Kyle), either attacked her; failed to speak up on her behalf (the way Lisa did for Kyle MORE THAN ONCE during the Season 1 Reunion when KYLE was on… Read more »
Vee
Vee

I agree 100%

I don’t see Lisa as this conniving, calculating, evil woman laughing maniacally behind the scenes, like some do.

All of these women are flawed. They all say and do foul things to one another.

Chelle

Totally, 100% agree with you.

Thanks, Chelle! 😉

Nicole
Nicole

Lisa’s and Kyle’s issues come from the fact that Lisa doesn’t like being criticized or called out on for her behavior. I think Lisa was much more hesitant about mending her friendship with Kyle because she had Brandi as her new sidekick.

T
T

I agree Nicole
Lisa didn’t like the chess comment from Kyle. But we the viewer didn’t see what actually went down to cause Kyle to say that. I did read on Kyle’s TL awhile ago that we do find out what exactly went done between the two of them.
And exactly Lisa had a new pet Brandi.

Chelle

But who likes to be criticized or called out? People get defensive, it’s a normal reaction. To me it looks like Kyle has a lot of experience with girl squabbles, and doesn’t take them too seriously. She’s often said she sees her friends like sisters. I felt Lisa took her friendship with Kyle more seriously, and was deeply hurt by some of Kyle’s offhanded remarks. Not just offended, as she was with Adrienne. They’re both right, they just approach friendship differently.

Debster
Debster

Lisa criticizes and calls out others all the time. Then smugly says she is just kidding. So passive aggressive.

mm in oc
mm in oc

with sisters like Kyle, who needs enemies!

Lexy

Nobody likes it, but Lisa does critisize everybody else, even if jokingly or with a smile on her face, Lisa more than anybody should be ready to take it, as much as she dishes it.

Chelle

It would be nice if she were always on her best behavior, but I don’t think it’s going to happen.

To me, the issue between her and Kyle is simpler than tit for tat. It’s about how they perceive friendship.

cammierari
cammierari

love your comments on Lisa Lexy! Brandi and Lisa are BOTH users, but Lisa likes to hide behind others (and sarcasm) to do her dirty work. Kyle was 100% right when she said that Lisa is manipulative. I hope everyone who clutched their pearls at that characterization now sees Lisa for who she really is.

I disagree slightly. Her and Kyle had issues before Brandi joined the show. It just continued to be a waste of time with these 2 ever since.

Cajsa
Cajsa

Brandi absolutely did not cause the rift with Kyle. Kyle did that all on her own.

Yep

Aussiegirl
Aussiegirl
Also: we still haven’t actually seen what really went down during filming that splits these bitches into ‘camp Lisa’ and ‘camp everyone else’ yet. We’re still kind of speculating. Which is cool: it’s what we do, but let’s not forget how close Brandi and the Richards sisters have seemingly become of late. That fact should probably have a some people who are just flinging shit at her because they don’t like the fact that she has a tendency to get hammered, says ‘fuck’ a lot and is a single lady getting some peen remembering that those two things are not… Read more »
Debster
Debster

Ken restored himself with me too when I saw him stand up to his evil wife Cruella.

Ellen
Ellen

I love when your sane self pops up to throw cold water on all the craziness here. 🙂 *

* I do not mean that to suggest you have an insane self. ha.

jen
jen

Well Lisa you are a bloody idiot!!! You only befriended Brandi because you had your panties in a bunch over Audrienne. Brandi only licked your a**hole because she needed to secure herself a spot on the show and there was no other takers. Not a surprise here you 2 are not speaking.

anna
anna

Lisa, I hate to say it, but we as viewers told jou so!

Lexy

Lisa dear, you have it well deserved.

You lent your support to Brandi with the issue of the surrogacy, if you are willing to help someone with that then nothing is out of limits.
Not only that but you also helped her with the fake lawsuit, so sorry if I am not feeling sorry for you but all this you have it well deserved.

Lysel
Lysel

Lisa feels like a idiot for having supported Brandi. Well she’s correct…she was. Lisa is nothing if not a smart woman.

Lexy

Exactly, Lisa is very smart, she wasn’t made a fool by Brandi, she was just full to think that Brandi would not turn on her.

That is what usually happens when you go about your machinations and then they backfire on you.

Jarlath
Member
Jarlath

Lisa is a user. I don’t know if she’s a smart woman but I do know from watching the show that she is devious. Also, she loves to play the victim. She supported Brandi so long as Brandi did her dirty work.

Aussiegirl
Aussiegirl
Wow. I guess it doesn’t get more straightforward than that! Seems like these two are done and dusted. That’s a shame in some ways really. They seemed to genuinely get along well. Oh well: I guess that’s reality tv for you! Relationships on these shows are more alliances than friendships it seems. Makes sense. If it is mostly about storylines then they are mainly going to be work colleagues I suppose. And I guess when you piss in each other’s pockets all the time with the people you work with the honeymoon can be over relatively quickly. I’m super curious… Read more »
LaraM
LaraM

Lol, Aussie! Love your post.

Lexy

A friendship that is born on the basis of destroying another person (Adrienne) can never have a good ending. Brandi and Lisa are one and the same, except that Lisa has more money and the ability to talk others into doing her dirty work while Brandi is just classless trash.

As much as I despise Brandi, I just can’t shake the feeling that in her dispute with Lisa, Brandi is the one who wanted to put a stop to the manipulation and stop doing Lisa’s binding and as we can see it didn’t go very well for her.

Debster
Debster
I think you are right. Once Lisa realizes that someone is no longer useful to her or won’t do her dirty work so she can keep her pink-coated fingernails clean, she discards them and attacks. Perhaps because Brandi has gotten so close to Kim, she feels guilty about stabbing Kyle in the back with Lisa’s goading it on and decided to put an end to it. Lisa hated Adrienne and look how she used Brandi to not only hurt Paul and Adirenne, but also their children! Just like she tried to do to little Portia. Lisa is a vain, mean… Read more »
Debbie
Debbie

ITA Lexy.

jacquie
jacquie

I feel like everyone is forgetting who brandi was friends with when she first joined the show and i dont mean adrienne! cedric was a user and thats just hoe brandi is too, she doesnt need lisa anymore shes got a new friends with money and even more fame…yolanda! (well her husband is)lol

What Had Happened
What Had Happened

Totally agree @Lexy

TEAM FAIR
TEAM FAIR

@Lexy….

Really, destroying Adrienne? Stop it! This isn’t Dynasty stuff! LOL! Besides, Adrienne PLAYED a huge part as to why Lisa and Brandi are no longer her friend.

I guess the lying that Adrienne was continually spewing didn’t play part in the ways things ended up?

Lexy

What lying are you talking about?

The gang up meeting? there is no evidence of that , every body has made it very clear that if there was a metting they didn’t know anything about it. Could have Brandi misunderstood or plainly made it all up? I believe so.

The “gang up meeting was cooked between Brandi and Lisa to allow Lisa play the victim and Brandi to become a full time wife.

As far as any other lies that Adrienne spewed could you please enlight me as to what does lies were?

Chelle

I seem to recall Camille getting upset with Brandi in Las Vegas because she put her on the spot regarding the gang up meeting. In fact, her whole demeanor towards Brandi changed after that. Up to, and including rooting for Faye when she intruded on the Marissa/Brandi/Yolanda discussion at Lisa’s house warming. If there’s one person who respects a pecking order, it’s Camille LOL

T
T
I do agree Lexy… About Lisa having pet projects instead of real friendships. I was one of the few on this site that has never really liked Brandi. I quit commenting because I was sick of defending my dislike for Brandi. I actually hated Lisa & Brandi together. I liked Lisa & Kyle’s friendship much better…they seemed like real friends at the time. But Lisa definitely demands full loyalty from her friends & when she doesn’t get that she’s done. I said it on here before… It really clicked with me when Lisa was petting Kyle’s head like a good… Read more »
Lexy
“Brandi sleeping until noon or excessive pills and alcohol consumption” I am pretty sure that when Brandi goes out in one of her wild nights and gets naked wasted and I doubt she is up early so the implication that she gets up late is acurate. “She accused Lisa of selling stories in which she had no real, hard proof” Adrienne’s mistake was in the use of the word “sell” , I am sure that Lisa doesn’t need the money, but does she gives out stories? of course she does. I have no doubts about that. As far as why… Read more »
Happy day
Happy day
Adrienne did lash out at Brandi with two statements she had no proof of and said them in response to Kim letting her know Brandi had revealed on camera the surrogacy situation — It was something about Brandi sleeping until noon or excessive pills and alcohol consumption and implied she was not a good mom. Even though I cringe about some of the stuff Brandi does, there is no denying her love and care of her boys. Adrienne also accused Lisa of selling stories in which she had no real, hard proof. I think at times all these housewives contact… Read more »
Michelle
Michelle

What exactly did Adrienne lie about?

NanNan
NanNan

The lie was that Adirenne did not have the twins and Brandi told everyone.
But Lisa knew how Brandi is that’s what you get for bring a snake in your space. Now Yolanda is in the same spot as Lisa last season. I cannot wait to see how Yolanda handles Brandi’s betraying her.

Jo
Jo

I agree, when Brandi said that all her off-camera conversations with Lisa were about the show, it was very telling for me. I’ve hated Brandi since season 2, but I respect that she’s consistent. She refused to be Adrienne’s puppet and likewise, she wouldn’t be Lisa’s puppet, and I suspect that played a part in their friend-divorce.