RHOA Recap: Mama Joyce Comes Face To Face With Kandi’s Man!

December 1, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2013-12-01 at 10.43.44 PM
On tonight’s episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Phaedra Park leaves Atlanta to go too Alabama to study for her upcoming exam! Apollo and Phaedra have been having their ups and downs ever since the whole Kenya/Apollo situation so Apollo decides to get advice from Peter, Cynthia’s husband. Peter makes Apollo realize that he was in the wrong explaining that Apollo needs to put himself in Phaedra’s situation. Honestly I think Phaedra handled the whole Kenya/Apollo situation pretty well. If that was me, Apollo would be out of the house! Apollo seems to be grasping what Peter is saying and understanding. I think it helps to hear another mans opinion on the matter.

Kenya has officially moved into her home that she rented and I could care less to discuss it.

Cynthia is stressing because her daughter has revealed she has been dating and NeNe tries to give Cynthia some advice.Cynthia decides to invite her daughter Noelle’s boyfriend and his parents to come over for a chat. Personally, I think she has gone too far. They’re 13 and she should talk to her daughter and that’s it. More than likely these kids will stop dating within a few months anyways.

Kandi is having dinner with Todd when she brings up her mother. Something tells me Todd is not going to like this topic. She starts explaining to Todd all the negative things her mother has been saying about him and as expected, he becomes angry. He believes this is all becoming too far and thinks that if it continues it’ll be sad if Kandi looses out to a good man all because of her mom. Kandi then invites her mother over so that all three of them could talk it out.

Porsha is contemplating whether she should move out of her mothers home. When all is said and done, she realizes that she wants to stay at her moms for the time being.

Mama Joyce come’s over to Kandi’s and is ready to talk. She starts off by being extremely rude to Todd even ignoring him. Mama Joyce then brings up a friend who is Kandi’s longtime friend that also happens to work for her. Mama Joyce speculates something by saying Kandi’s friend has been hanging out around the house too much and even hanging with Todd. Mama Joyce stresses that she just wants Kandi to find a man who makes the same amount of money as her daughter does. This is just ridiculous because Kandi makes a LOT of money and a normal guy doesn’t make that much. Mama Joyce ends up saying she will be open-minded but she is still concerned about Todd and Kandi’s friend.

I think Mama Joyce doesn’t have the best interest for Kandi and in the end is going to lose her daughter. Kandi will more than likely stick with her husband (Todd-if they marry) and will have had enough of her mothers negative attitude…only time will tell. Thought’s on Sunday’s episode? Let’s Discuss!

Tags: , , , , , ,

Category: Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, Kenya Moore, Let's Discuss:, NeNe Leakes, Phaedra Parks, Porsha Stewart, RHOA

Mandy
Mandy

I feel bad for Todd.. I agree you may not know exactly how someone is at first, but you cannot start the relationship that way without hard evidence… By being a mother you need to trust in your daughter’s opinion… I understand if Kandi was 12, but she is not. So Mama Joyce needs to bow out and not act so crazy.. it is making herself look bad, not Todd. If she really wanted to prove to people he was an ill-intentioned person, she should have backed down and let him hang himself. Instead she looked psycho!

shannon
shannon

The way this women talks is terrible. Who does she think she is degrading Todd like that. She also needs to get the shit out of her mouth, it’s hard to understand what she is saying. She is more concerned with Kandi’s money then she is about Kandi as a daughter.

Cajsa
Cajsa

Kandi needs to tell Joyce to leave and come back when she has learned some respect for Kandi and her family.

Lola Falana
Mama Joyce needs to “let GO and let GOD” when it comes to Kandi’s relationship with Todd and her finances. I mean, is Todd any more of a gold digger than Mama Joyce is? Yes, I know she is Kandi’s mother, but Kandi does not “owe” her a living. Has Mama Joyce ever worked? Has she ever made as much as or more than Todd? Or is that totally out of the question for her because she is a woman and firmly believes that the “man should ALWAYS be the provider”? Also, hasn’t she been divorced TWICE? IF the answer… Read more »
Ginny
Ginny
Mama Joyce needs to realize the damage she is doing to her relationship with Kandi and poisoning the mind of her granddaughter. Kandi is her own woman and has been on her own a long time. She is smart, a good business woman and a loving mother. She loves Todd deeply and trusts him and if he signs a pre-nup everything should be set. Joyce may be afraid her free meal ticket may be affected if she marries Todd. Her last gift was Kandi’s old house. How generous can a daughter be?? She loves her mother too. Wise up Mama… Read more »
katrina
katrina

This is obviously the relationship between Kandi and her mother. I don’t agree with how Joyce is handling it, but Kandi is allowing it. Although Kandi has been successful, her mother has been there every step of the way and she has been assisting her with raising Reiley. Sometimes I think Mama Joyce is doing Kandi’s dirty work! I personally think it was mistake for Todd and Kandi to live together. I think living together is Kandi’s comfort zone.

Collegegirl0620
Collegegirl0620
I thought that Cynthia handled the news perfectly and it was smart for her to meet his mom. I also have to say Nene’s advice was not the best, it’s very normal for 13 year olds to have boyfriends/girlfriends. At that age, it’s more about holding hands, going to movies, etc and banning your children never helps the situation because they will just sneak around behind your back. Kandi doesn’t seem to want to get married, she wasn’t taking anything seriously and was more concerned about her dip and pie. Mama joyce was out of line and Kandi will lose… Read more »
katrina
katrina

13 year olds dating: It depends on what generation you were raised in. My parents did not believe in dating at that age. There is a lot of teenage pregnancy. We can’t prevent it, but 13 and 14 seems so young for a potential adult situation.

Lapband Lauren
Lapband Lauren

Joyce is annoying as f___.

RahRah
RahRah
Normally, I stay out of relationships, like I don’t like anyone commenting on mine, I don’t comment on yours. Do we ever listen to good advice? NO However.. Mama Joyce needs to look in the mirror, she may be Kandi’s Mother but she too benefits from Kandi’s financial success. Kandi gave her mother a home and Kandi’s Mother is married, right. So why didn’t the Mother’s husband by the home from Kandi? There are more women making paper than men and sometimes you don’t end up in a traditional relationship. One of my besties is an attorney, I don’t think… Read more »
Nonnie
Nonnie

At some event last year when Teresa and Dina were talking, Teresa said to Dina, “Blood is thicker than water.” Dina’s reply was,”Unfortunatly Teresa,that’s not always true.” That was one of the most honest things I ever heard ANY person say.

I agree with some up thread that say MamaJoyce was “under the influence”. She went from rude to crazy with that whole “there ain’t no desert hot enought to keep me off your Ass” LOL. There was only water on the table, but who knows what she was drinking. 😉 That said, I don’t know if Todd is totally above board. I do think Bravo, especially on the upcoming scenes in the first episode, is trying to make Todd seem shady. I hope Kandy is smart enough to protect her and her daughter’s interest, from the get go. I hope… Read more »
Jarlath
Member
Jarlath

I don’t usually care for any of the Housewives but for some reason I do about Kandi. I want her to be happy (:

Mama Joyce wants her daughter to be happy as well, but also, she is also concerned about her gravy train.

jen
jen
IMO Cynthia is grasping at straws for a story line here. that was completely crazy of her to invite her daughters bf mother over. They are 13, I give it a few weeks before its over. She is making it too serious and came off looking like a moron. I feel bad for Phadra, she needs to kick Apollos ass out maybe he can go live with Kenya in the new rented house. Phadra needs to let him slum it for awhile. Sorry I agree with Kandi’s mom. Todd does seem a little shady. I do think she is coming… Read more »
Jenn2013
Jenn2013
Hi Jen, Yes, yes, and yes… I agree with your post. Re: Cynthia. I can see her wanting to get to know the “boyfriends” mother if her daughter is going to be spending a lot of time with him…but in private, off camera, and just the two of them. I think Peter came off like an ass. JMO scaring that poor kid. Lol But then again today you never know…and I say this because I have a neighbor who her and her daughter had a child at the same time. Is that weird? No…but it was the daughters second child… Read more »
kathy
kathy
Ok here is how I see this Todd vs Momma situation… Momma is not trying to protect her daughter..Momma is trying to protect her money train. No man will be right for her daughter because rich or poor he will have Kandi’s ear and Momma and every other cling on in Kandi’s life will protect that money train no matter if they destroy Kandi in the process. They like their situation,it’s cushy and safe. Does Momma make her own money? Does Momma own her own home? Does Momma pay her daughter any rent or any money for living in her… Read more »
IBS
IBS
If you remember in the beginning when Kandi’s mother found the house, she made it quite clear she wanted to live with them.At that time, Todd said something like “we need time to be alone together first as a couple.” I feel women don’t have to be married. If Kandi can get pregnant, she still doesn’t have to marry him because Todd will pull a Betheny as to make sure he gets child support. I don’t like the idea of Todd looking out of state for jobs. That bothers me. It usually takes three years married to one another to… Read more »
Lexy

You probably meant to say that Todd is going to pull a Jason and pretend and fight the prenup and request primary custody so he can live off the child support , right?

Stop Stalking
Stop Stalking

ITA!

marv

Just my opinion she come off as angry woman/ mean spirit who need to go to GOD and clean up her past about men/ people. Plus she look or acted like she had been drinking / drunk also she must remember thst she is in the public eye

BaybeK8s
BaybeK8s

I have been wondering if we are going to have to take the Melissa,Joe,Teresa route to get to the end of the Phaedra,Kenya,Apollo road of truth? If so, please stop the Marta so I can get off, now.

Jenn2013
Jenn2013
Good Lawd…Here we go again. How long is this Apollo textgate and Kandi/Todd Momma Joyce marriage b.s. gonna drag out? Lol Each week the last 5 minutes and previews will lead us to believe we will finally have the answers…until the finale. Thus leaving us with unanswered questions. Did Todd or Apollo cheat? Then it will be addressed at the reunion only once again dancing around the issues. Then Andy will read off viewers questions and on to the next topic. Leaving us like WTF? ;p My opinion of why on Kandi’s drama? To lead up to Kandi’s spinoff wedding… Read more »
Bryn
Bryn

enjoyed reading your comment @jenn2013. What you said is so true about bravo leaving us hanging.

Cupcake
Cupcake
my first time commenting on here. huge fan of all the housewives since the very beginning. anyways… was it just me or did anyone else think mama Joyce was under the influence? she was all sorts of crazy. I feel so bad for Todd. kandi needs to shut it down with her mom and live her life! mama Joyce is crazy for thinking kandi can find a man that makes more than her and “provide”. she should support her daughter. she’s a smart business woman.. she will take care of herself. mama needs to step back and worry about herself… Read more »
Bryn
Bryn

Cupcake, There is definitely something off about mama joyce. Not sure if she was UTI last night or maybe she is just a nut job. I do hope todd is in love with kandi and not her checkbook. I have some doubt about todd’s intentions. Joyce still needs to keep her craziness to herself.

RobinR
RobinR

Joyce and her absurdities have gone too far! I refuse to believe she’s THAT stupid but rather following the losing Bravo ricic formula for drama.

YouSoRight
YouSoRight

Team Fair is so right! Ms Joyce is totally out of line!
Kandi needs to put her foot down & shut it down, its almost as if Bravo producer’s have their smudge hands in this. If not, kandi needs to take control and just shut it down. Now, having said that, it seems next episode that that girl gets it on with ms Joyce at the bridal boutique, let’s hope the rumors aren’t true. At this point I’m liking Todd.

Hi Lola

i agree with you i just can’t not like NeNe no matter how much Ph pisses me off she’s hilarious and like you i don’t judge NeNe as harshly as i do any over HW i just LOVE the women, her one liners her expressions she’s gold

Robin
I agree with everyone about Joyce. (I’m too irritated with her to call her “mama.” Kandi needs to tell her mother that this is HER life and if she makes a mistake it will be HER mistake. Maybe she should threaten to stop being her meal ticket! She’ll probably hush right up. Also, I like Nene but she has gone too Hollywood. I guess she’s too “rich bi#ch” to do her own grocery shopping, acting all Oprah like. “a hot pocket??? I haven’t seen these in years!!” Plus, I wouldn’t be too keen to take mothering advice from her either….how… Read more »
Bobby
Bobby
Nene seemed to me like she was being extremely humble at first this season and back to her old HILLARIOUS self but how she insulted Kenya’s apartment last week I was like OH THIS BITCH STILL THINK SHE’S RICH. Nene is the definition of someone who acts brand new. She was a stripper and worked hard to provide … Then she’s with Greg and loses her humblility. She gets on RHOA acts ratchet but then gets a Hollywood gig and she acts like she’s above all. I LOVE Nene …. Like the girls or not Kim Zolciak, Nene, (queen) Teresa,… Read more »
Lola Falana

I have a “Brokeback Mountain”-type of relationship with Nene.

No matter how much she gets on my nerves at times, I just can’t seem to “quit” that b*tch!! 😉

I’ve always been a sucker for people that can make me laugh, though. And, flaws aside, Nene can still make me laugh out loud (even when I’m pissed off at her and her hypocrisy and her acting “brand new”).

Lexy

I agree wit hyou on this one 100%.

Nene no matter how ridiculous always manages to make me laugh, sometimes even with her facial gestures, so I cut her a lot of slack.

Yep.

I let Nene get away with MURDER because she’s so damned funny! I judge other housewives MUCH more harshly than I do her. It’s totally unfair. And I KNOW this.

But there it is….

I just can’t “quit” her. 😉

bc (Slut Pig)
bc (Slut Pig)

I feel the same way Lola! Sometimes Nene is sooo irritating, but she makes for good TV! Her one liners are the best. She’s very sassy and witty!

Lola Falana
Yep. She can be downright hilarious. I mean, the way she was just opening up tomatoes and eating them in the store; salivating over “Hot Pockets” like she’d never seen them before; and saying she’d tell Brent to “see his a*s to his bedroom and see his damned books” if he asked her to “see” a girl….I LOL’ed at all of it. Nene’s like the ex- that you KNOW can be bad for you. Yet, somehow, if you’re single, and he’s single, and he pops on over unexpectedly….your clothes magically fall off, and you end up thinking, “How did this… Read more »
katrina
katrina

I wonder why people always bring up the fact that Nene was a stripper over 17 years ago. What does that have to do with the validity of her advice. I personally think that Gregg does the grocery shopping. My dad does the grocery shoppping and he does a lot of the cleaning around the house. It really depends on the household!
I also think people take Nene too seriously. Cynthia brought it up and Nene simply gave her an opinion.

Summer

Lol i get what you mean bout NeNe but i still love her she’s hilarious & IMO i think she acts that way coz she’s only takin the piss outta her self (kinda making fun of herself)or not really taking herself all that serious bout the comments she makes.

But yep all the women you mentioned do make the shows their on.

Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Speech

Lmao!

TEAM FAIR
TEAM FAIR

Kandi’s mother is truly the MOST disrespectful person I have witness. The moment Kandi told Ms. Joyce that Todd is the ONE then her comments should have been SHUT DOWN!

Just goes to show you how little Joyce respects Kandi and only worried about herself and whether or not the money train (Kandi) will stop!!

Besides, I was done with Ms. Joyce when she LIED on Riley about Riley’s feelings and thoughts regarding Todd!

Note To Joyce: NEVER, bring children into an disagreement!

Happy day
Happy day
Joyce was so far over the line with her attitude and demands! I too think Kandi supports mama Joyce’s lifestyle and mama is more concerned that her checks keep coming versus her daughter’s happiness. Joyce should hit the road for about six months and she can return when she wants to act like a self sufficient, loving and supportive parent instead of a ranting, rude psycho. I think Joyce is afraid of any person that is going to open Kandi’s eyes to how borderline abusive and controlling Joyce is and that is why she attacks anyone that gets close to… Read more »
Lola Falana
Hi Happy, ITA, particularly with your last paragraph. The women of RHOA seem to have more to offer than just petty B.S. and all organizing to “take out” the fan favorite (the way the women seem to do on the other franchises). I mean, it’s clear to me that the majority of the women do NOT like Kenya. However, they don’t all organize to “gang-up” on and bully and take her down, all the while trying to convince the viewers that she is the devil incarnate (via coordinated blogs and spending a large amount of time talking about her in… Read more »
Jenn2013
Jenn2013
I agree, Atlanta is looking to be my favorite this season. They franchises do have different production groups…I just don’t know who covers who. They are all annoying though with dragging out the storylines 😀 BH was really strange this past episode IMO though. There was quite a few times when the girls were in the middle of arguing, then they stared at each other, and all you heard were “crickets” for like 5 seconds. Like they were really annoyed with each other as well as trying to keep up with the fake b.s scripted luncheon fights and didn’t know… Read more »
Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.

Amen! The ATL women are sucessful self suffient woman who have real lives we get to watch, ITA about the other franchises taking a note from these ladies! I wonder if the same producers are involved in all the franchises? Because Atlanta just seems to me to have a whole different vibe to it…

Hi Zoe

i don’t think they are the same producers i could be wrong but the NJ & BH i believe hv the same producers hence all the BS & partially scripted drama

iheartdogsnyc
iheartdogsnyc
That old hag is a nasty piece of work. I could only understand half of the stuff she was saying but what I was able to comprehend was downright disgusting and disrespectful. It’s obvious she could care less for her own daughter, she’s only interested in her meal ticket. She was seething with anger befoore she even got there. Greed at its finest. Even the way she hovered over her meal, and stuffed her nasty mouth with that pie just turned my stomach. Hats off to Todd for sitting through that dinner and taking it without losing his cool. I… Read more »
Summer

LMAO shoved that pie in her face i would’ve loved to see Todd do that she certainly deserves it.

Just goes to show what a gentleman Todd is and respects Khandi ecnough not to do it coz if does love her regardless of her $$

And totally agree momma Joyce is the money hungry one not Todd

Glimmer88
Glimmer88

ITA !!! She looked like a greedy senile old hag and I’d’ve thrown her ass out of there. I’d be so embarrassed to have my mother acting that way on national tv and then saying well she’s my mom there’s nothing I can do about it. I hope everyone joyce sees gives her hell about the way she’s acting. She looks like a damn fool. I think it’s time for a checkup–she needs some meds or something.

Cameo
Cameo

Mamma Joyce is so annoying. She definitely seems like she’s the money hungry one. Not Todd. Poor Kandi. I’d be ashamed if she was my mom. All I’ve seen her do is tear Kandi down & not lift her up.

Cameo
Cameo

Also, anyone else think that singing crap she did was a little koo koo???

iheartdogsnyc
iheartdogsnyc

Nope. Not a “little.” It’s a whole lotta koo koo! Certifiably “satchels of gold” kind of krazy.

Stop Stalking
Stop Stalking

Lol!

Stop Stalking
Stop Stalking

I noticed that Todd never says he’s in love with Kandi! And him refusing to sign a Prenuptial Agreement, just rubs me the wrong way! Somethings not right! Be blessed Kandi! <3

Lexy
I am not 100% sure he is refusing to sign a prenup, Kandi would be crazy to marry without one, but I just think that for right now he doesn’t want to discuss the prenup with mama Joyce, which of course is his right, but Todd most definitely needs to take the necessary steps to protect himself but he can’t even pretend that there will be no prenup. Todd’s lawyer and Kandi’s lawyer need to get together and work something that is fair for both of us, of course realizing that Kandi has a whole load of money and Todd… Read more »
Summer

I read on i think it was SH. That Todd won’t be signing a pre-nup but who knows if that’s true it could just be a rumor if it is true that is Def a red flag.

I understand Khandi loves him but a few yrs down the track if the marriage doesn’t work she’ll be kicking herself.

I truly hope for her sake if does love her signs a pre-nup & their marriage works.

No matter who it is i wouldn’t wish a divorce or loss of anything on anyone

True fan
True fan

I’ve read your other comments. You are very rude and take these shows way too seriously. What’s with you bringing religion into a simple comment?

Stop Stalking
Stop Stalking

I have already apologized for my rudeness! Just sending you Kandi’s way….that’s All! <3

Stop Stalking
Stop Stalking

Love

Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.

Poor Kandi…can’t someone just be happy for this girl??

Lexy

Kandi has a very unhealthy relationship with her mother, maybe because her mother was there to support her and raise Riley when the father bailed out, but mama Joyce needs to understand that there are ways to deliver the same message without looking like a mad woman.
The only one who can change this relationship is Kandi, whether is with Todd or anybody else, she needs to set some bounderies between her and her mother.

Chanel
Chanel

I understand that Kandi’s mother loves her and wants the best for her daughter, because she doesn’t want her to be taken advantage of but she needs to realize her daughter is a grown,successful, and intelligent woman. Who has made it this far in life and can make her own life choices and decisions regarding her love life. Kandi is clearly not foolish enough to take care of a man and let him suck her dry financially. I honestly feel like her mom at this point is the one who just wants Kandi’s money.

Lexy
I am always leery of “nice guys”, especially ones like Todd who were living with a girlfriend one week and then suddenly fell in love and move in with the other girl (kandi) the following week. The truth of the matter is that strong business women are also needy, they need love, they need support just like any other person if not more, “nice guys” know they can’t do anything for them financially so they pander to their emotional needs usually to get what they want, the same way they give support and affection, they withdraw it conveniently to get… Read more »
rukidding?
rukidding?
you know how that saying goes “nice guys always finish last”. I cannot stand when so called “nice guys” use that as an excuse. there was a famous person (I think comedian) that talked about that on tv. I wish I remembered who it was but the topic was nice guys and she said if a guy thinks he’s so nice and that is why he can’t get a date then more than likely he is not nice. there are many guys that pretend to be “nice” but underneath it all they’re manipulative douchebags. so yeah I’m with you. I’m… Read more »

Chanel

In my earlier post thats what i was trying 2 say her that IMO her mom wants the money or doesn’t want 2 share the money with anyone.

But this stupid auto correct completely changed what i was trying 2 say

DramaQueen
DramaQueen

Mama Joyce is a bitte, shrewd unhappy woman. I feel bad for Todd.

dee
dee

I feel bad for Todd.

Buck Henry
Buck Henry
I think it’s both. One, she was rude and I think that she doesn’t trust men at all (where is her and Kandi’s father or stepfather) I bet it was ALL THE MANS FAULT IN HER LIFE. If she was like this with her husband no wonder he left. And I believe that he is in it for the money and Kandi’s mother knows alot more, and here’s why. Any other man who was called a “stepdown” for her daughter and that he couldn’t afford a ring on international television would have told her off. They would have said you… Read more »

Good points Buck

I just don’t see Todd as a golddigger, but it’s always good to read someone else point of view.

Esp the part where you said Khandi didn’t shut it down coz she does believe or think what her mom says

Lexy
I am suspicious about Todd’s real motives here. I want to believe that he is really madly in love with Kandi because Kandi deserves a man who loves her just for who she is. The only way for Todd to prove that love is if he signs a pre-nup where he walks out with only what he brought to the union which is almost nothing, if he never walks away then he gets to enjoy all what Kandi has, that would shut up mama Joyce and show Kandi that he is thee for her and not her money. As much… Read more »
bc (Slut Pig)
bc (Slut Pig)

Even if Mama Joyce has doubts about Todd, her behaviour was ridiculous and over the top! But i have to admit, it was kind of funny. She really is a handful!

Lexy

Kandi is the only one who can put an stop to her mom meddling into her life, she is a grown up woman and needs to set bounderies. I thought my mom was strong and determined, but never even would she have behaved like that, ever.

Lola Falana

It WAS funny (but that’s only because neither I nor someone about whom I care was on the receiving end of it. 😉 ).

DJ
DJ

Buck,
Always the voice of reason. I totally agree!!

I feel Kandi’s mom wants nothing more for her to be happy. She must see something in Todd that the viewers don’t.

rukidding?
rukidding?
how exactly was he supposed to take her insults? he can’t yell at her or cuss her out because overall joyce is kandi’s mother and he still has to show some type of respect, even though he’s getting none in return. I think he handled joyce very well. I think joyce wanted him to get angry and it didn’t work. he acted like how a mature man should act. it wouldn’t matter if it was todd or another man. joyce would never approve of anyone man with kandi. I think it was insane for joyce to be angry at todd… Read more »
Lexy

“how exactly was he supposed to take her insults”

I think considering how irrational mama Joyce was, he took it like a champ, now he knows what her worries are and if he loves Kandi he will do the right thing and make an appointment with Kandi’s lawyer so they can work out a prenup that protects Kandi’s fortune, in that way she shiuts up the rumors that he is there just for the money. That is the only thing he can do to prove that he is there for Kandi and not for her money.

bc (Slut Pig)
bc (Slut Pig)

I agree Lexy! Mama Joyce was being irrational! Is she off her meds? 🙂

Ldh711
Ldh711
I agree Buck Henry! He is totally about the money. He told her a couple of episodes ago that if they had a baby it would have to be with a surrogate because he didn’t want her to gain weight. He just doesn’t seem like he loves her. The way he looks at her does look like he is totally in love with her. I just don’t see the love. He also brought up if it doesn’t work out what will he have. And he has said twice now that he wouldn’t sign a pre nup. IMO he is a… Read more »
Kristina
Kristina

All I’m gonna say is I don’t think Todd was driving a Range Rover before he got with Kandi. Being her live I boyfriend has some great benefits. If he won’t sign a pre-nup that’s a huge red flag. I think her mama has the right to be worried about this. I see next she goes after Kandi’s friend so she’s just not pissed at Todd. She’s pissed at both of the people she thinks is doing her daughter wrong.

Ldh711
Ldh711

Melissa he did say he wouldn’t sign a prenup. He has said it twice now.

Melissa's forehead
Melissa's forehead

He never said he wouldn’t get a prenup. He just refused to discuss that with Joyce. It’s none of her business what the terms of their marriage are. The only one that’s concerned about money here is Joyce. She clearly is concerned she won’t be getting as huge of a chunk of Kandi’s money anymore. She doesn’t care about her daughter’s happiness she cares for her money.

Summer
IMO i think momma Joyce is a little she wants Khandi & Khandi to herself maybe she thinks if Khandi gets married esp to a guy who’s not as wealthy as Khandi she may not get spoilt or have her allowance but down that’s if she gets one again only my opinion i do think Khandi does help her mom out financially i know i would. I feel so bad for Todd he seems to me like a nice guy & not engaged to Khandi for her money, plus Khandi is a gr8 a business women she’ll Def have a… Read more »
Summer

Sorry guys for all the auto correct hope you got the gist of what Im trying to say.

Can’t be bothered to re right it again lol