Lauren Manzo Reveals She And Teresa Giudice Have Made Peace But Bravo Never Aired It!

October 23, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2013-10-23 at 12.27.37 PM

On part two of the Real Housewives of New Jersey lost footage, we watch as Caroline Manzo’s daughter Lauren celebrates her one year anniversary of her business. We also see Teresa Giudice support the event by attending to congratulate Lauren. Many questioned, including myself, why Teresa would attend the celebration of someone who had some pretty nasty things to say about her but Lauren has officially cleared the misunderstanding up saying that she and Teresa have made actually made peace!

She responded to AllAboutTRH saying, “Teresa and I made up on camera and they didn’t air it. We both apologized for what we have said. We get along fine now.”

For those of you who don’t remember the feud between them occurred when Lauren called Teresa delusional and said her children were raised by a pack of wolves. While Teresa didn’t agree with Lauren’s Lap Band surgery

Isn’t it funny how Bravo doesn’t air someone actually making up and getting along? It seems like Bravo didn’t air a lot of things for season six!

Tags: , , , , , ,

Category: Caroline Manzo, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice

kgg

I find it very telling that crax jax has been very quiet lately….even crazy eyes kathy has been quiet tooo….

actually the only ones in the press yappin are MeHo and Dina….

hmmm

Rosalie Marie,

BIG TIME NEWS ALERT!! How low the Gorga’s and Wakile’s go to take Teresa down.

anauris
anauris

yes they did, It seems like Bravo didn’t air a lot of things for season six! i was mad that they did not air it …..

Kukulet
I personally think they ALL get along fine as soon as the cameras are down. Maybe not close close, but not enemies either. When the cameras go up, it’s all just Bravo fueled bullshit. Then they get together off camera and laugh at viewer reaction, and which scene got the most people talking. Seriously. Think about it. None of us behave to those extremes in real life. Who has the time? It’s ridiculous to think these people really do all that drama on a daily basis. They have real lives, too. This is where Bravo flubbed. The longer it goes… Read more »
audpaud
audpaud

I’m glad BRAVO din’t air fake-ass Lauren and her fake-ass apology. Less screen time for the fake-fuckery-famb-ly suits me just fine. Can’t wait until their “Manzo’d” pilot fails.

Karma wheel done spun Lauren…here’s to hoping Vito gets a ticket for the clue bus soon!!!

DISGUSTED
DISGUSTED

Bravo played the same episode over and over . Actually the whole season was 2 episodes. One healing the other one blaming. When they had a ton of interesting footage, we basically only saw those 2 over and over.

very true!!!

Rosalie Marie,
I notice many of you are starting to jump on each other regarding comments you disagree with. Many of you never used to be like that. You disagree, you explain why and you debate. What Happened To You? Now I read your comments and you all seem to jump to conclusions, using strong profanity as if you are going to war. You all need to calm down and really read your comments and your replies to others. It’s A Shame… many of you have been posting on here for such a long time…each and every single day, and night… that… Read more »

Bullshit!

I have been on this site since the get, and the Jersey thread have always been heated, sometimes more than others, but heated just the same. Actually the BH Threads get heated too.

I have to say though it does get ridiculous at times, and I have gotten pissed, I’m not gonna lie. But whatever it is what it is..

Rosalie Marie,
I am not picking on Samael at all. Let’s just say, coincidence? What a coincidence that Samael seems to have personal friends on this site and seems to know an awful lot about those imaginary friends on here and their personal issues. What a coincidence that Samael also shares the same penmanship with these ‘screen name’ friends. I’ve seen this on Reality Tea a couple years ago. One person using several screen names but would always make a mistake… sometimes the person would forget to switch screen name and would end up replying to the same name. Sometimes the person… Read more »

Seriously Rosalie WTF are you talking about? Back off Sam, and basically everyone else with this different username bullshit and personal friends etc, stuff.. It seems to me you have way too much time on your hands to be paying attention to what people post and who they are and what the f ever. Jesus!

JPG

that’s a lie

I am nit KY!

I use 1 screen name.

don’t start shit with me

you fucking stoopid piece of trash

I get what you are saying @Sugarlump All in all this Blog is great, yea it gets cra cra at times especially the Jersey Threads, and even the BH Threads, it seems the last few days the Jersey Threads really went off the chains, but it happens. It goes back to the regular sparring tit for tat after a minute. Believe me I have gotten into it with some people, and I’m not proud of it. I have backed off a lot, but then are times I still have to let it fly, LOL. But really this shit is stupid… Read more »
Sugarlump
Sugarlump
The reason I liked this blog in the first place was because it wasn’t as mean spirited as others such as Stoopid Housewives. I don’t comment that often, but when I do I never feared having others call me names or curse me out for my opinions. Lately though the name calling has turned me off. Don’t get me wrong, I’m known to have a foul mouth occasionally but when I disagree with someone I like to tell them why without name calling and expect the same in return. This blog would be boring if we all agreed with each… Read more »

Holy Shit

Who cares about the different username bullshit, that crap happens ever once in a while, it’s so stupid. If it gets to be a major ass problem Rox will do something. I know a month or so ago she tried Disqus and it was a pain in the ass, and she went back to the old format.

Holy…

OOPS!
Holy, I promise you, if this site changed so you, myself and others on this site could only sign in using Only One Screen Name per personal E-Mail Address, you would see screen names drop off like flies.

Rosalie Marie,
Holy, I promise you, if this site changed it so you, myself and others on this site could only sign in using One Screen Name, you would see screen names drop off like flies. You wouldn’t see ‘familiar’ screen names on here anymore. You would wonder what happened to so and so. Where did so and so go? I can tell you what happened. One Person, One Screen Name. No more multiple screen names using the same e-mail address. Why do you think Reality Tea’s readers have made their way to this site? Holy, haven’t you noticed the people that… Read more »
Rosalie Marie,

I left SAM a very nice message under Andy Cohen story.

Sam is doing just fine without you.

Rosalie Marie,
It seems to me you have way too much time on your hands to be paying attention to what people post =============================== Holy, Isn’t that why we are here? You know, to read the stories and comments? Of course I have time on my hands right now. You must have the same time on your hands because you seem to be engaged as well. I am not picking on Sam but to call someone an actual ASSHOLE for leaving a comment they disagree with calls for attention. I left SAM and very nice message under Andy Cohen story. By the… Read more »
jpg
jpg

To be fair, “kgg” and “KY Housewife” just did that.

So she has a point.

Opps sorry, my post ^^^ was for Rosalie. I don’t know why it posted all the way down here. :/

Rosalie Marie,
My Point… Scroll through and read your comments to others. Those of you who have been posting here for a long, long time are getting aggressive and you need to calm down. That’s the point. Calm Down. Let fans come on this site and express their thoughts without you long timers jumping on them. There are many readers who are new and the moment that new person leaves a comment you dislike, you jump on the person like a bunch of territorial gang-bangers claiming your turf. Cut The Shit! Oh, and by the way… Nope! I’m not talking about me… Read more »

Not sure why you are so pissed..if you post shitty things ..you receive opinions..why try and control what other people type?

Hey Baloney

clearly I will not be nagged or controlled.

My comments are not up for discussion, when someone bitches or demands explanations or nags or is a control freak or they type whatever they want I somehow lost my rights?

Not a chance.

Less monitoring and critiquing is required.

TGIF!

have a great day!

Love & Light!

Baloney

Kgg, are you illiterate? Maybe you don’t know what that means. Is there something wrong with you?

Just plain odd. And since it seems to be a Teresa fan, please Teresa fans, come to it’s rescue.

hey there shipp

wtf?!

lol they just cant help themselves…like an impulse disorder…

trash dumpster divers

hi sam & holy cannoli

the trash here is amazing!

you call them out on how they are a bunch of trash bullies…they shut it for like 24hrs…then come back full force…like they can’t control themselves

We need the producers of CatFish to do an episode on them …lol

amazing how they name call users! “fat bitch ….”
WOW !

trash dumpster divers…

amazing….

same users accusing and backing eachother up either there are numerous trash dumpster divers or just one or 2 pretending to have online blog buddies…. no matter which it is ….you all are still trash…

must ge a lonely lifeb they have ….

bullying attacking and pyshing around people on an online blog!!! WOW that’s rich…

jpg
jpg

No Baloney, ONLY Teresa worshippers are allowed to accuse others of being the same person under different names. They just can’t understand that MOST people (including people who USED to be fans) hate Teresa and realize exactly who and what she is (A shady, lazy, greedy, thieving bitch)

I’ve gotten into it with Sammy and Holy but we’re usually able to discuss things civilly.

Shipp is a straight up useless sack of shit who should really quit using up other people’s air.

Baloney

JPG, I love that you signed on now. Because it firmly makes them believe that two people can simultaneously post and have the same opinions that differ from theirs.

And like you said, they have no idea of this idiocy because they don’t realize that defending each other proves their point.

I’ve never worked with a special ed class, but I know I’ve been on a blog with students of that class.

jpg
jpg

And by Shipp’s OWN theory, Shipp, Holy and Sam are all the same person.

Shipp is so fat, bitter and lonely. Hence her name.

jpg
jpg

Baloney – Isn’t it cute when Shipp tries to direct traffic on here?

“Don’t talk to so and so!”

She’s a moron.

Shipp
Shipp

OMG, LMFAO!!!! And there IT is. The other user name suddenly appears, and right on time, shows up to back Blowme. I’m laughing so hard I spit my coffee. You are just too too easy, too too predictable. Hahahahaha.

Baloney
Cannoli, you might not be reading correctly. Well, you aren’t exactly. Just because I had an inclination to believe Rosalie in what she alluded about with Samael, does not mean I’m defending her. Nor does it mean I condone anything she says. I love to post. I love to stir shit and Shitt and Samael do make it very fun. They are an odd pair/person. And Samael does try to tug at the heartstrings with his stories. And yes, I’m calling them stories because I don’t for a second believe anyone would expose their personal problems on a site full… Read more »
Shipp
Shipp

Hey Blowme, speaking of putting to sleep…Yawn Honey. You’re your usual boring crude self. Bah bye creep.

Sam, Holy, don’t engage Blowme any further, it’s not worth it. Why? Blowme thrives on any attention. Sad.

jpg
jpg

For the record, Baloney is 100% correct on Shipp. She is a worthless sack of shit.

Baloney

Samael, tell us another story. Please?! But save it before bed time. I’m sure it’ll put me to sleep.

Barfloney

predictable bully coward behavior..you don’t even back up you belief’s.

Baloney

Shitt/Samael, you make this fun. And I mean that. Every single day. Loving it.

Samael, I have to wonder if your desire to get attention and sympathy – oh, and make the blog love you – made you create a story in Bonnie. Is she even real?

Shitt, don’t get out from under the blow dryer just yet. You need more time to get you to that happy place. It’ll come.

Baloney

Shipp just called you out for starting shit a lot of the times on the NJ threads. Actually I agree with her, it’s not about debate with you , you come out swinging and attacking a lot, calling names etc. You in turn came back at her calling her a name right out of the gate in your reply.
Also I wouldn’t be so quick to defend Rosalie, she gay bashed your buddy Andy Cohen pretty damn bad last week on NJ thread. talk about all over the place and nasty.

Barfloney

Your comments are getting odd…does your hypocracy confuse you.

You must be 100% narrow minded if you only have one belief.

Shipp
Shipp

Hey Baloney/Blowme. Go fuck yourself, no one else will. Happy now? Good.

Baloney

Samael, you are worrisome and while I don’t know you, nor would I want to off of this blog, you are so all over the place with your comments. They just don’t make sense. You’re for one thing one day and then the other no. Now I see what Rosalie was talking about.

You might want to relax for a bit.

Barfloney

Says the hypocrate…who gives me direction on how/what words to use..hypocrate much Barfloney?

Baloney

Oh Shitt. Listen, if you need someone to blow you, you might want to get under the shower nozzel or use your blow dryer. I’m sure your lonely self is very used to that.

Have at it. It might make you a bit nicer.

Baloney

There is no hypocrisy. I didn’t use an slurs that offend anyone other than Shitt. Not sure what you’re getting at or what you’re reading. Nor should you read into my posts that I’m not going to fight back. Use racial or gender slurs? That I won’t do. But call her Shitt and not having to explain myself? Yes, I’ll do that. And readily. Sorry if that doesn’t agree with you. But again, this ain’t your board.

Shipp
Shipp

Hey Baloney, or should I say Blowme? Your opinion of me means nothing. Again, so predictable, you come back with an ignorant remark just to agitate.

Honey, you don’t have to feel for me. Mind your business Blowme, and stay out of mine.

Note – Sam, thanks. It’s the same old stale bull shit day after day.

Baloney

Wow, can you understand hypocrate?

So Barfloney, did this make you happy?

Baloney

What advice? How should I have responded to Shitt? Did you find anything nice in her response to me? I think not.

Hey Baloney

Your being a shit..take your own advice!

Baloney

Oh Shipp. Or should I say Shitt? I think that suits much better. I feel for you.

I don’t need to explain myself nor my career to you. We all add something. You? I’m not so sure.

sam

Don’t worry about anything. You know as well as I do the Jeresy threads have always always been heated, this isn’t anything freakin new and Rosalie knows this, she is full of shit! If anything she has been right in the thick of it plenty of times, or started the cluster f, so she can save her ” preaching”.

Sometimes it gets worse than others like the last few days, but whatever, it eventually dies down.

Shipp
Shipp
Baloney, you are one of the biggest shit starters on this site. “I love to be sarcastic, push the envelope and be provocative.” No, you love to be an agitator, so don’t pull that bull shit. You disagree with almost everyone but the pussy posse (who use different user names all the time) and tag team posters. By the way you are no Lea Black, not even close. Lauren Manzo “If you want to talk to Teresa you have to lick her asshole.” Said, and overheard by many, at an event, with her Mother sitting right next to her. Mother… Read more »
Rosalie Marie,
No Samael, That’s not what I’m saying. Go to this story on All About TRH. Read the comment section. I’m saying everyone seems to fly off the handle nowadays when most of you never used to be so, So Bitchy. I am not dictating at all and I Know I Leave Shit Comments but that’s not new news. That hasn’t changed. What has changed are many of you used to be so nice and calm. Now you are all so touchy about every comment left by others. Anyway, go to that story and read the comments and everything seems to… Read more »

You know what is odd? That a person will actually continue to campaign that they love to stir up trouble, push the envelope and so on, on a gossip blog mind you , with strangers for shits and gigs. That is odd. But you just keep pointing that little finger calling others illiterate and and the many other names that you do! I also love that you say all of that and tell others that they need to get a life! Amazing.

kgg
GM shipp rotfl! cmon seriously?! it actually stated “I used to work with andy cohen” rotfl!!! the fact they no longer do …sums them up in a nice tight bow…. there is no way any of these trash dumpsrer divers hold any type of professional and legitimate careers… the way they behave here sheds light on their character…. utter trash they think if they continue to harass and attack users that we will stop visiting the site and no longer make comments! their behavior actually is threatening the future traffic to this site! they did the same thing at RT!… Read more »

Barfloney

predictable bully coward behavior..you don’t even back up you belief’s.

Happy day
Happy day

Ok Baloney – the lick the ass comment made me choke while laughing. Pretty damn funny! You do have a unique way of putting things.

Baloney

And I have to say Samael, while we certainly don’t agree on many things regarding the cast, your posts really are heartfelt. And you seem like a really nice person.

Me on the other hand, I love to be sarcastic, push the envelope and be provocative. I wouldn’t say I’m Lea Black but count me as a more muzzled version:) If you can imagine. LOL.

And I do like the heated debates but when people come on here who are obviously not logging out of their previous names and telling people to lick someone’s ass, well, that’s a bit disturbing.

eggmitit
eggmitit
Rosalie, why are you riding poor samael like a horse? He’s hardly one of the “gang bangers” on this board. If anything, he’s one of the nicest. If I remember correctly, it was you ranting and raving about Andy Cohen’s sex life! You’re entitled to your opinion like any poster here, but you really should practice what you preach. As for the animosity fest these past few days, it seems there are transient posters who come and go, who like to stir the pot on both sides of the fence. When they tangle with jpg, it gets ugly real fast.… Read more »

And something I did learn when I started posting on this site for the first time, I wanted to know who the owner’s of this post were so I clicked on the

purple band just under the name of the site and clicked on “about” and this gives the bio and pic of the owner’s of the site.

Also, on the right side of this site where the ‘whte bird” is (twitter account) roxie was asking for applications for people that wanted to work for this site.

Thanks RM

So,correct me if I am misinterpreting your posts:

1) you deduced that only one person posts on this site and it is the owner of the site?

and

2) because we bloggers have shared their life experiences on this site, we have committed a sin by continuing to share life experiences?

My point #2 familiarity happens in social settings, why does it bother you that people share on this site?

I am speaking to you with respect and not sarcasm, these are actual questions.

Rosalie Marie,

Oh and Samael, I actually left a comment under that same storyline that may or may not pertain to you.
—————–
It’s just an assumption of mine.

Hey, welcome back Rosalie Marie

Your comment kinda describes how a blog works,each of us give as good as we get.
🙂

IMO

Rosalie Marie,

Samael, I still read the stories and scroll through the comments.

good, never did agree with you deciding to leave

cj
cj

Apologize for what?Showing that T doesn’t write her own blogs? lol

Na when it comes to Lauren im team T

Texas thoughts
Texas thoughts

Give it a break baloney Ok ok ok. U don’t like her. Ok

Lauren was quite sweet with her lovey on the latest episode. She is a better person then her mom by her apology and Teresa apology to her. I don’t think it was for the cameras. It was her mothers fight not hers so as she got stronger and more confident she grew up. I couldn’t imagine having a mother whom called me fat on tv because it was true. I like her allot better.

Texas thoughts
Texas thoughts

Give it a break baloney Ok ok ok. U don’t like her. Ok

Texas thoughts
Texas thoughts

Give it a break baloney Ok ok ok. U don’t like her. Ok

Baloney

Can I ask what type of human side would Teresa have exposed by showing more footage? Her actually in the act of embezzling? Joe probably fucking the secretary?

All you Guidice fans should be glad they edit. While a good edit could make someone more appealing, more airtime for Teresa means showing more of what a stupid, thieving person she really is.

Isn’t Joe’s trial next week? Please let justice being with this DMV case. And then on to the Federal case. Yay!!

eggmitit
eggmitit

Baloney, haven’t seen you around here for a while. I know you’re not a Giudice fan. Are you a fan of the Gorgas? Not starting trouble, I just can’t remember.

Baloney

To be honest eggmitt, I will throw insults at every cast member on this franchise. They certainly aren’t my favorite, although I am an avid viewer. These shows are like crack.

I wouldn’t claim any of them as a family member or friend whereas on the other franchises, there are some you’d actually like to know and hang out with. But a fan of the Gorgas? No. But also certainly not of the Giudices. And if anyone else has charges brought against them, you’ll certainly see I have no side.

eggmitit
eggmitit
Baloney, I wasn’t even a fan of Teresa the first 2 seasons. I found her vapid and shallow, but I couldn’t dislike her, because she was so loyal to her parents and friends. I am that way, and am treated the same in return. Her attacks on Danielle were because of her loyalty to the Manzo sisters, which was wrong. Season 3 premieres with her brother screaming like a lunatic at his son’s Christening. It only went downhill from there. He, along with his wife, his cousin & her husband have attacked her for 3 straight seasons, airing all her… Read more »
SaltySulk
SaltySulk

Hi eggmitit, I have felt the same way as you about Teresa and the way the show has developed.

I had no idea Tre attended that Lauren’s party. I FF’d thru all the Lauren scenes, LOL

It’s good to hear they “made up”. Their tiff was ridiculous. Two adults acting like jr high girls. I can see why Bravo chose not to air their reconciliation, it really was a nonfactor.

eggmitit
eggmitit

I agree that their reconciliation is a non-factor, but wasn’t a lot of what we saw the same? I would have liked to see it as it was something positive and genuine for a change. Good for them. Maybe Lauren is growing up and making her own decisions for a change.

I agree, Egg, a lot of what we saw this season wasn’t all that. While I would have liked to see more fun things, Lauren and Tre really weren’t friends or hung out, so I really don’t think their “fight” or reconciliation was worth my time.

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat

It’s nice to hear they are cool with each other. They’ve all been played by Sirens/Bravo, so they have something in common.

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat

So true Michers!

You can't compare the two!
You can't compare the two!
“We apologized about what we said to “each other?” REALLY LAUREN? Did you mean, you apologized about WHAT YOU SAID TO TERESA?! Man ole man, these clowns REFUSE to acknowledge the HORRIFIC THINGS they’ve told to Teresa! Instead of acknowledging the bitchy things they’ve told Teresa, the only way they “so call” aplogize, is by saying, “we both did.” That saves them from taking any responsibility on their own! They have to drag Teresa in, like she threw the first punch! No Lauren, how YOUR BIG WIDE HEAD ASS APOLOGIZE OWN YOUR OWN?! Teresa didn’t talk viciously towards you, BUT… Read more »

It seems like most of what we would like to see never made it to the show. Bravo is poo. They could have a much better public response if they kept it real with things we would rather see! And I think it could have made some of them look HUMAN.

Jenn2013
Jenn2013

Bingo! You hit the nail on the head. If they would let the human side show once in a while I don’t think so many people would go digging for the truth and expose the fake scripted B.S. Bravo got too greedy with the villain/violent scenes. It made it appear fake because no one could hate each other that much and film or make up the way that they do if it was real life.

Baloney

What the hell is with that picture of Teresa? If she saw this, she wouldn’t have said anything about Caroline’s rolls.

Happy day
Happy day

This picture is from season 2 after Teresa had given birth to her youngest few months earlier. I think she looks pretty good for just having a baby, after 4 births in 7 years as does Melissa for 3 births in 6 years.

Baloney

Knowing that, she does look good. I just wonder why someone would use that when there are so many better ones.

TheOriginalAndrew
TheOriginalAndrew

Lauren must know that Bravo aren’t giving her family a full-on spinoff or she wouldn’t be calling them out.

Anoneemouse
Anoneemouse

While I really hated Lauren during seasons 3 and 4, I am glad she apologized to Teresa. As far as Lauren goes, I feel bad for her. After all, she knows nothing different than what HER pack of wolves taught her!

Lapband Lauren
Lapband Lauren

True! If caroline and teresa had a falling out i think the kids shouldve stayed out of it. I think caroline is good in defending herself. I think there was no need for lauren to stand up and bash teresa as well.

That is true, however I stopped feeling bad for her when I realized her age. She grew up surrounded by bullying and ridicule because of her looks- that is pathetic! Saddest part- it was by her OWN family.

Jersey Chicklet
Jersey Chicklet

I will never forget how vile Lauren’s words and her facial expressions were towards Teresa…never. Me smells a fake moment to lighten their path to their
new pilot….hopefully it will sink from the get go.

September24
September24

Can’t stand Lauren. So self-loathing. Troll!

Good for Teresa, this is how Teresa rolls.

I have read a few tweets from lauren to Teresa a number of times, they joke together.

I hope Lauren has given a sincere apology to Teresa.

Big shock, someone apologizing to Teresa, hits the cutting floor!

Bravo remains the pimp.

Rosalie Marie,

BIG NEWS ALERT! How Low The Gorga’s And Wakile’s Have Gone To Take Teresa DOWN!!

DISGUSTED
DISGUSTED

Yep, I agree. We saw years of people putting her down but not the other side of the coin.

It seems the show was left on the cutting room floor. What we saw was crap.

Texas thoughts
Texas thoughts

Agreed. About time someone said sorry for what they said to Teresa. But didn’t expect it from Lauren. Good for them and shame on Bravo for only showing us the ugly.

Texas thoughts
Texas thoughts

Just Sayin
Just Sayin

Of course they did not air that, it would mess up their fake storyline Bravo created. I am glad Lauren did apologize and it sounds like Teresa did too for criticizing the , hopefully this is also a sign that Lauren is growing up and changing her attitude.

Happy day
Happy day
Lauren talking smack about Teresa and her kids (really crossed the line), and her ongoing twitter attacks won her no fans. She also lost credibility with the dieting and cleanse episodes after she had to fess up in Us Magazine to the lap band surgery after pretending she lost weight by diet alone (which was after Caroline had just raged against Teresa for sharing her stories with the tabloids – hypocrit extraordinaire Caro once again.) So kudos to Lauren for maturing and apologizing. She seems to be a happier person lately, so I hope that continues for her because for… Read more »
Laurie
Laurie

For sure!!! Big shock. Bravo sucks.

LookersMissesMelissa
LookersMissesMelissa
They also didn’t air Teresa lifting the horses foot…Andy Cohen is an ASSHOLE. He’s given the Giudices the WORST edit in the history of television & only until very recently did he lay the fuk off them bc he realized the backlash wasnt worth it. Teresa’s fans are stronger than his entire NJ franchise. Miss Andy has had it out Teresa ever since she tossed his pathetic ass like a rag doll at the Reunion w/Danielle Staub (hahaha) AND for Juicy ever since he said the word fag. BIG EFFIN DEAL HE SAID FAGGOT! Who gives a shit anyway?!? If… Read more »
A Real NJ Housewife
A Real NJ Housewife
I’m late to this discussion, but I wanted to re-read Looker’s post before I commented. I really don’t see anything offensive. She (or he) was repeating a word that was a topic of conversation on the show. She didn’t use it in a derogatory way, IMO. Actually, I found this post to be supportive of gay people. We have very good friends who are gay. They actually applied for a marriage license yesterday (Yay NJ). Although they did have a civil ceremony years ago, which was one of the most beautiful I have ever been to. Right or wrong, they… Read more »
Cajsa
It is a big deal to say that – though I thought it was gay he said – but one way or another. It is a big deal to say that. However, when asked about it, he apologized for his language and assured people he felt no personal animosity toward gays. I think we can see that from his friendships and his natural friendship with Rosie. I contrast his natural relaxed and normal attitude around gays and lesbians to the hypersexualized banter and raillery from the Manzo kids, the Gorgas and Wakilies who seem to see gays only through their… Read more »
rukidding?
rukidding?

excuse me but what homophobic rant? I’ve read lookers post many times and I don’t see a homophobic rant. she repeated what guidice is accused of saying and said who cares. she’s making a point that people and andy are making it bigger than it actually is. you’re doing exactly what people have done to guidice. accusing lookers of being homophobic over a word. lookers said nothing offensive against gays. infact, it was more positive.

Yup, this is not about Joe this is about the use of this word by “lookers”

Parianos
Parianos

I agree with Baloney this is not about Joe Guidice , it is about the disgusting and yes homophobic rant full of gay slurs by the poster that is so disturbing

eggmitit
eggmitit

I agree, Casja. He may have said “gaylord”, but he treats Rosie with a helluva lot more respect than Kathy & Richie.

Baloney
I actually have no problem with Joe, that was a mistake on his part and his actions have shown he isn’t homophobic. And I do believe he said gaylord. What I did have a problem with is the poster who took it so far and quite out of context from where it was initially. And I’m sorry, but his/her post was written to be derogatory by essentially saying, “yeah, he used the F word” so get over it. And took it that much further. Anytime anyone uses the platform of national TV to say that is wrong and can be… Read more »
lalala
lalala

ITA Cajsa, though I think gay or gaylord is slightly less offensive.

Your so right, Joe’s natural comfort with Rosie compared to the rest of them constantly talking about sex says a lot. And what about TSIL always fishing for Rosie to drool over her, teasing her, that is much more offensive. My closest friend for 30 years is a lesbian and I always wanted to kill straight women like Messy who tried so hard for her attention, esp because it was usually to turn a guy on. So annoying.

lalala
lalala

I don’t even think juicy said faggot, didn’t he call the dance instructor a ‘gaylord’ (yea we use that word around NY/NJ)

Sal- Im bringing that up because some just like to find anything to pick apart and make an argument, meaning that even that name in a movie would be next on a ridiculous hit list.

chachapaa
chachapaa

@Salazar…so my thinking people should have thicker skin is redneck thinking? Get a grip and stop Assuming about things that you know nothing about. Guess what mensa thinker I AM GAY! I just don’t feel the need to cry about everything that people say. I am confident about who I am and I have real life problems to deal with so why would something someone said on a blog bother me? I am glad none of you have to get off your high horse and deal with real problems. You all must have the perfect lives.

Salazar
Salazar

Michers Gaylord is a name ..it’s an old fashioned name but a name nonetheless so I don’t see how ” meet the Faukers” would apply here at all it was not used as slur in the movie , I get it Joe isn’t very sophisticated he apologized and that’s a good thing ..Samuel you are spot on by the way ..the word is destructive plain & simple ,I don’t think Joe is homophobic btw he’s just very immature obviously ..pretty much everyone on the show is

…next thing you know, the movie Meet the Parents will be banned because of Gaylord Focker….Some people just always have to start some kind of argument.
Wasnt it Greggy Bennett, the one who is gay, caught on camera saying something nasty,like the word “faggot”? Or was Joe Gorga there and said it while with him? From year ago or so.( at a club).

lalala Joe saysa gay slur when he drinks. when Gary was on the bus with the gang on the way to Caroline’s brother’s wedding (gay) he said “you must have the loosest butthole of all of us” and two seasons ago he giggled when he showed the camera that he had Gorga’s name under the word FAGGOT and giggled about how he is not bashing the other faggots. The word is putrid, and Joe apologized and he does go to the gay pride parade (never shown for some reason) on his own time and he has an honest relationship with… Read more »
Parianos
Parianos

Yes he did

Buck Henry
Buck Henry
YOur dead on, dead on. Andy has had a major hard on for both of them because of the Push he received (he tried to get that cut but at the time he wasn’t up in management and they wanted to show that so he was humiliated internationally by Teresa), and then Joe saying the gay slur. Andy has a long simmering grudge against them and people including the cast knows it that is why they are able to do what they do to Teresa because they know that Andy had their back. But things are changing and even Andy… Read more »
Salazar
Salazar

Chacapaa regardless if you live in the north or South doesn’t really matter the point is you have a redneck mentality ..sensitivity toward others is a good thing by the way

chachapaa
chachapaa

@paianos Sorry but you will have to guess again. I live in a very northern non redneck state and just because I think americans are becoming over sensitive cry babies and you don’t name calling is just not appropriate nor does it show intelligence….It’s just “hate”

Baloney

Hey Buck, show me where they’re taking this show from Andy. Hate to tell you, it ain’t happening.

All the franchises go through changes based on ratings and viewer research. It’s called recasting and coming up with better story lines. Planned with the cast! Imagine that.

Andy’s not going anywhere. And read above, he was promoted to the top 5 leaders of the network.

Baloney
Really? The anger in you seems to be something that might be a bit out of control. And we’ll see how strong Teresa’s fans are outside of her being on the show. Hate to tell you, without that platform, she won’t be raking it in to pay those bills. Your use of the word in your post is fucking disgusting. And your lack of understanding that the use of that word, as well as any of those derogatory words, on a national platform is heinous. The other thing that is repulsive is the other posters that won’t call this person… Read more »
Salazar
Salazar

Baloney did not have to stretch to point out how hateful ” lookers” rant was and if you people on here can defend something like this ,it just proved to me how hateful , dillusional and completely unsophisticated people can be , I know this is a housewive blog so I’m not expecting Mensa members to be on here but my god what a scary look at what kind of people are walking around in society ,it’s truly amazing

rukidding?
rukidding?
oh spare me baloney. you say a lot of offensive things in this site. I’m against any type of discrimination. I dislike derogatory words and I get how painful some words can be. but for you to act “offensive” and try to make lookers look like a hateful person is stretching. lookers was trying to make a point and I agree with her. andy cohen has been on this weird agenda against the guidices and especially after joe used the F word. just because he was an idiot for using that word does that make him homophobic. Teresa and joe… Read more »
Parianos
Parianos

Portishead just like Andy doesn’t speak for all gays & Rosie does not speak for all Lesbians ..just because you are not offended & find “lookers” post funny ..to most people gay or straight it’s not funny at all ,it’s disturbing and full of hate and hate breeds hate period the post is disgusting and I don’t see how anyone could defend it ..I don’t care if Andy does things for the gay community or not that’s completely beside the point here .

Portishead
Portishead
I’m a lesbian and I have absolutely no problem with lookers using the word faggot. It’s all about context anyway. She used it as a word not hate. Same with juicy, he used it as a joke meant innocently. A lot of gay guys refer to themselves as fags the same way lesbians use the word dyke. It’s not a hate slur unless that’s the intention. Hate to break it to Andy Cohen but there are MANY gay people, myself included that think his and other well meaning or attention starved public figures crusade to point the finger at homophobia… Read more »

Thanks Parianos.

Amazed is all I can say.

Parianos
Parianos

Wow chacha hey glottal give you rednecks credit for standing up for your hate … Good for you ! I was actually hoping this kind of backwoods hate was dying out ,but good to know there’s a few of you still out and proud

chachapaa
chachapaa

Why would I call out lookers when I agree with almost everything that they said? I am not homophobic in any way but I am so sick of americans getting their panties in a twist over such stupid stuff. You can’t say Redskins or blacks or anything without hurting someones wittle feelings.We are all so over sensitive and maybe we should spend our time worrying about real problems and stop crying about things that people say.

Parianos
Parianos

Crybaby maybe you didn’t read the post ?? If you don’t see that as a homophobic rant then you are clearly on the same level of thinking as this “lookers” character

CryBabyWhorga
CryBabyWhorga

Umm I’m sorry “Baloney” but I didn’t catch any homophobic hate in looker’s post. You obviously took that completely out context.

Baloney

Yes Samael, thank you. And don’t be so hard on yourself:) There is a pack mentality on here, from both sides, but I find it a honorable disagreement. But I’ll tell ya, the last couple of days, there have been some nuts on here.

And wrong is wrong, regardless of who you might be a fan of.

Salazar
Salazar

Omg thank you Samael finally someone shows some courage to think outside of the Pack and agree to defend what is right ..I have a new respect for you Sam..

Salazar
Salazar

Wow Lookerswhatever the hell your name is ,you are truly a disgusting human being and I can not get over the fact that no one but Baloney calls you out on a hate filled homo phobic rant ..you need serious help what a miserable miserable person you are !! I agree Baloney I don’t know what is more repulsive this hick “lookers” or everyone else on here that just turns a blind eye or agrees with this POS

Baloney

You are 100% right, I am pathetic.
I never called “looker”s on her derogatory hate filled use need to use hate filled words.

When I read the word “lookers” put in caps, I thought right away, why all the hate, omg, MORE hate.

I was selfish and honestly thought “please, someone speak up” “I am so exhausted”.

I was selfish and pathetic. inexcusable.

So, “looker”s do we really need to point out and explain gay bashing to you?

I did fail. you are 100% right I am pathetic on this actual situation.
🙁

pinkie
pinkie

@Lookers. I am done with CAndy Ass. U effed your self, little pimp

Baloney

How did he F himself Pinkie? He recently got a huge promotion at Bravo. Doesn’t seem that the NJ fans had any influence on his role at the network.

Don’t consider yourselves more important than you really are which isn’t very much at all.

Lapband Lauren
Lapband Lauren

Yeah I am pretty suprised they didnt show the horse foot or even teresa and lauren making up. I wouldve loved to see more positive things on the show this yr instead of negative!!

lookers

a couple of weeks ago M went into full suck up mode and txt’s Dina!! just to say “hi” of course.

Nisey78
Nisey78

Wow Sam seriously? I would hate to smell her breath with all a** kissing she does to Teresa’s friends…smh

Crazy J
Crazy J

WTF is Lookers weird obsession with befriending all of T’s friends?!?

LaraM