NeNe Leakes Calls Marlo Hampton An Opportunist; Marlo Befriends Kenya Moore To Get On RHOA!

October 7, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2013-10-07 at 12.26.31 PM
Marlo Hampton had appeared on season 4 of the Real Housewives of Atlanta and is known for being good friends with NeNe Leakes even walking in NeNe’s wedding. Marlo was definitely not a fan favorite but was featured as a bridesmaid in NeNe’s spin-off, I Dream Of NeNe. On the show, NeNe finally began questioning the behavior of Marlo after she got into it with NeNe’s other friend Diana Gowin.

NeNe even told Extra,

“When Marlo and I worked on ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta she was just appearing here and there. When we worked on ‘I Dream of NeNe,’ I could see her business sense, and it just wasn’t attractive. After working with Marlo on the show, I could see why she was not a housewife because she’s super difficult. She’s super extra.”

Now according to the very reliable Straight From The A, Marlo Hampton seems to be turning on NeNe Leakes by buddying up with Kenya Moore. They reveal that NeNe is “very territorial about her friends” and that being said say, “Kenya Moore desperately needs a friend and Marlo desperately wants a job that doesn’t involve swapping bodily fluid, so they’ve apparently decided to help one another out. Moore also needs a stylist, and from what I understand, Marlo’s been helping her up her style game.  The pair have also been plotting and planning behind NeNe’s back and I guess she’s understandably upset.”

Nene even took to twitter to blast Marlo writing, “My girlfriends r the best! Just always remember I can spot an opportunist a mile away! I give them all a chance. I learned a lot 2nite. U will NEVER b a housewife boo boo. U are NOT their brand REMEMBER? Back 2 the dating websites.”

Oh snap! So it seems Marlo will be seen on season 6 of RHOA as Kenya’s friends. Thoughts on Marlo turning on NeNe Leakes?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Category: Kenya Moore, NeNe Leakes, RHOA

Comments (29)

1. BrianOz says:

Nene would know all about that. Takes one to know one.

2. Marlo was hella entertaining and all set to become a housewife until she dropped that f-bomb. Poof–bye bye opportunity.

That being said, “You better google me & check my charges.” ranks up right up there with “Who gon’ check me, boo?” as one of the best RH quotes of all time.

3. Ry says:

Marlo is trash but she’s entertaining. NeNe should have known before she’s an opportunist. duh lol

4. Beyonce Shabazz says:

I don’t think Bravo will bring Marolo back because of her “F” word comments…There’s no comming back from that… and then she lied about it… twice. She’s dunzo.

I don’t think that NeNe and Marlo were close frineds but they understood one another (stripper to hooker). Nene also recognizes that Marlo could emerge as a favorite if she’s kept around long enough because Nene is fast loosing favor.

I don’t like Marlo for the fact that she rperesents all of the worse attributes in black women which Hollywood seems typify in who they promote: gold digging, trifling, jailbird, pole spinning will do anything for a purse, some shoes or a weave kinda messy chicks.

I’d be happy to see them both go away.
    #poofBgone

#blackis

5. Shawn says:

Nene likes all of her friends to be submissive to her only. If Marlo dared to become friends with Kenya (the heir apparent to the Bravo throne), that explains why Nene is against Marlo all of a sudden.

6. Lapband Lauren says:

I don’t know about y’all but I LOVE me some Marlo honey! lol.

Cannot WAIT for RHOA to come back on!! More than Beverly Hills. Cannot stand those goons..

7. DJ says:

Nene is very smart, and business savvy, BUT… I feel she cozied up to Marlo before she really knew her to piss off the other girls (except Cynthia). I remember her saying in an interview that the other girls expected her and Marlo to butt heads, but they turned into friends.

I think Nene sees Marlo for who she is, and now wants to distance herself.

• jeanbean says:

Wow you really give Nene too much credit. She really thinks highly of herself, just the type that Bravo loves to knock down a few pegs. Imo too much Nene, fake remarriage that cost over 1 million, all over the talk shows, she has used up her fame….just watch!

8. Frankyblike says:

Well maybe she should choose bridesmaids that she actually knows.

Nene is a dumb bitch

9. Collegegirl0620 says:

I have to see how this plays out on the show because Nene has this way of making it seem like everyone is against her.

10. Oahu Stacey says:

Apparently I am smarted that Nene because I saw that the minute Marlo opened her mouth.

11. jayden213 says:

Isn’t this what we wanted? Someone to check NeNe and to knock her off her high horse? I never thought Marlo and Kenya would be possible, but I am actually starting to like it. I can’t wait for this season.

12. JD says:

Well nene used her for drama on her show…soooo it takes one.

13. Poppy3 says:

Marlo was the only Atlanta housewife I could not abide. Can’t believe they are giving her more airtime.

14. Just me says:

If this is true, and I hope it is, its probably one of NeNe’s better decisions, to further herself from trash like this. Even though I think NeNe’s popularity is waning, I still don’t want to see her surrounded by opportunists and you could sum Marlo up the 1st time we saw her. Now, to get rid of Kenya, and all will be good in Nene land….

15. zoeysmom says:

It is a lot harder to get rid of a stray than it is to invite one in.

Get over yourself Nene you are not Bravo-they can hire whomever they want-no need to check in with you.

16. Free Kroy says:

This comes with the territory. People like Kim and Marlo that can manipulate men to get what they want will also manipulate their friends, family and anyone around them to get the same things. All of these ladies need to be careful. Even though there seems to be a negative stigma being on reality Tv, it is a very lucrative venture and there are thousands of ladies doing everything they can to get their spot to be seen in from of millions of viewers.

17. Baloney says:

So you weren’t sold on her when she appeared on a season, you definitely aren’t a fan of hers now, but despite that, she was close enough to be a bridesmaid? I find you entertaining NeNe but this action smells opportunistic for ratings. Dontcha think?

• LaraM says:

I also agree.

• Shawn says:

Perfectly state. I thought Nene was such a great judge of character.

• What Had Happened says:

Right…Dianna tried to tell her….and when Marlo first came on the show….wasn’t it because she was dating someone that NeNe was creeping with while married….

To me they both are opportunists….NeNe used her for drama and Marlo used her for screen time….

• What Had Happened says:

Right @Baloney…..so now she is seeing what Dianna was trying to say to her all along….

Seems that they both are opportunists…NeNe got the drama she needed and Marlo got screen time…

Remember, when Marlo was on HW’s, she was put there to start drama with NeNe cause she was dating the football player that NeNe was creeping with while married to Greg….

• Jealousy and Envy says:

I think Nene knows even with her money and spin-offs and roles on New Normal, Marlo still outshines Nene. Nene doesn’t want to be upstaged my Marlo so she resorts to her usual tactics of demeaning people she thinks will give her a run for her money. I love Marlo way more than Nene. During season 4 I tuned in to see Marlo’s antics not Nene bully Leakes.

Leave a comment!