Caroline Manzo Officially Filming A Spin Off Show Pilot!

September 16, 2013 |By Continue Reading

CarolineKids

Good news for Caroline Manzo! The Real Housewives of New Jersey veteran will be filming a pilot for a spin off, confirms The Wrap, after rumors swirled earlier this year.

What is the basis of the show? “Under the working title, ‘Manzo’d With Children,’ the pilot will follow the Housewife in her duties as the ‘ringleader of the crazy circus that is her Italian family,'” reports the web site.

Albie is single and ready to mingle, Chris is trying to come up with “the best idea since the stripper/car wash” and Lauren is getting ready to see if marriage is the next step. Caroline’s sister Fran will also be a regular on the show if picked up.

If a series is ordered, Caroline will be the first RHONJ lady to get spun off by Bravo. Do you predict Caroline’s show will get picked up? Is her family spin off worthy? It’s an interesting pick, to be honest…it’ll be interesting to see what happens!

I wonder if this means Caroline will be dropping out of next season of RHONJ, set to film later this fall?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Caroline Manzo, RHONJ

Lapband Lauren
Lapband Lauren
I’d rather watch my dog try to sniff his own ass or try to chase the imaginary ghost in my living room. Btw Laurens chest looks like a burnt sausage. You’re telling me I have to endure watching this wanna be goon squad on my TV for an hour? hmm…I know Andy and Bethanny “skeletons” Frankel has been trying REALLY hard to have the MANzoinks get their own spin-off, and reach to the top and be the best of BRAVO. (Yes, theres a blog going around talking about how Bethanny hates Tre for using “Skinny” for her branding, yet Tre… Read more »
Purple Martini
Purple Martini

No f—ing would I watch these fatties.

Aussiegirl
Aussiegirl

I did not recognise Christopher in this picture. Wow. He’s stacked it on.

We have a little song down under (well chant really) that the blokes sing to each other in situations like this. It goes:

“Who ate all the pies?
Who ate all the pies?
YOU FAT BASTARD!
YOU FAT BASTARD!
YOU ATE ALL THE PIES!”

I think Christopher may have eaten all the pies.

emily
emily

I can’t stand the Manzos. They aren’t interesting. At best they are boring, and they are usually just incredibly annoying. I won’t be watching.

Laurie
Laurie

No time to read this whole thread of comments but real quick:

1. I think this would be a total snoozefest.

2. Melissa’s head must be spinning in 360s right now. “But I wanted the spin-off. Why CAN’T I have a spin off??… I’M the one that brings the drama and heat!!!… I’m gonna get on that show and bring Caroline DOWN!!”
Carry on.

MinervaP.
MinervaP.
The show description sounds awful. Chris’ storyline is literally that we will watch him brainstorm business ideas? Doesn’t he have BLK? Albie’s storyline is that he is dating? We saw how frozen he behaved with Alexa Joel and then how awful his mother and Lauren behaved toward Lindsay- that’s more cringe-worthy than entertaining. Lauren’s storyline has the most potential if she and Vito were not so awkward to watch together- that scene where they made mozzarella, their meaty paws smashing against each other coated in cheese curds! Gross! Not sexy. Caroline is the ring-leader? More like her children are basically… Read more »
Rich
Rich

I thinks it’s time to block “Bravo” on my cable box. I’m nausious from the fact that that UGLY Punkin-headed ass hole is getting her own show. WTF ?????

HAY ANDY, DO YOU KNOW WHAT “JUMP-THE-SHARK” MEANS

ladynblack
ladynblack

I won’t be seeing this and my bet that caroclown will not have any migraine during her spin off. Ugh.
In fact I won’t be watching any of the housewives shows. The Bravo editing has become a joke. I will come to this site for a recap. lol

Katandtysmom
Katandtysmom

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ give her the spinoff…. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz watch her tank…. bye bye Caroline and your brats that never grow up

Kukulet

Isn’t Albie pushing 30? And he needs Mommy’s help to learn bow to mingle socially? Don’t think so. Bet Albie himself HATES that spin. Makes him look like a dork.

Christopher is thinking of the “next big idea”? C’mon, Bravo. It’s pretty obvious Chris is following in Dad’s footsteps qnd settling down to building a solid business with the new restaurant. Quit making the kid look like a complete scam artist.

Maggie5
Maggie5

This would be good for me. I already don’t watch the Matchmaker show, The Tamra gets married show, or the Eat, Pray, whatever show . . . the less things that interest me on Bravo, the more work I get done around the house!

pinkie
pinkie

program is watered down compared to its earlier days.

maria
maria

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poppy3
Poppy3

Sorry, but I will be watching.

LISA
LISA

that would be a BIG HUGE NEGATIVE!!! I predict if picked it will TANK!!!

CanCan
CanCan

Oh God Noooo! She is so full of herself and her 2 boys that will never get out from mommy’s wings. This I definitely won’t watch.

jerseygirl
jerseygirl

Are they nuts? They are not personable in the least and their faces are not camera friendly. There are so many reality tv shows of the ‘young & rich’ and the one common factor is a beautiful cast. These adult children don’t even live an enviable or interesting lifestyle. It won’t work.

DianneL
DianneL

snooze…..

I’m not surprised about this. Andy has wanted this all along, he loves loves loves Meatball Face and her goofy kids.

I’m not gonna lie, I will probably check it out if it, just to laugh at it and come on here to snark about it.

Scott
Scott

If they gave Teresa a spin-off where would that leave New Jersey? Dead in the water more than likely. These diehard Teresa fans need to realise this is a blessing in disguise – keep Teresa on the show she’ll always be famous for and Caroline can take her children and play the ham game in the spin-off.

Jersey Chicklet
Jersey Chicklet

Who would want to see this yawn-fest of a family?

I wonder if the opening show will air Caroline’s
middle finger flipping video of herself! That’s all I will ever remember about, well that’s not true…all those nasty facial expression from the hw show should be included in the opening.

joleeface
joleeface

A better name for the show would Manzoids (man-like creatures). I predict this show will put the makers of the sleep aid, Lunesta, out of business.

Praussie
Praussie

Boring. I rather watch Ramsey Gordon fixing up different restaurants than to watch the paint dry on the Manzo men restaurant for 6 months.

littlewitch
littlewitch

It is one thing to watch the crazy antics of the RHONJ and quite another to “hang out”with this family. Don’t we all have our own families that are funny and fun and silly and striving to succeed. Between this crew and my own family I take may own, we are smarter, funnier, kinder and more complex than this tired group of show offs.

Resisting this show will be like resisting cod liver oil.

DK
DK

Starting to buy a lot of pillow especially the one that support ur neck. I SLEEP SITTING UP!…ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LOL

Cajsa

I won’t be watching. Caroline is tolerable, just. Her children are not. I am so tired of those underachieving, over-privileged sad sacks being paraded around as something special. Yes, they are her special snowflakes, but in terms of most people their ages, they are less than mediocre.

Cococo
Cococo

Melissas ex bryan tweeted: Ps don’t blame Teresa we never even met! U wanna play!? I will be finally getting my side of the story out or should I say”truth” very soon

Jersey Chicklet
Jersey Chicklet

I hope he does come out with the truth and hopefully he does not get involved with Bravo and their editing crew!

jayden213
jayden213

It is about fricking time. If he wants to clear himself, let out all the details.

MinervaP.
MinervaP.

Yes, especially if his health deteriorates.

Mrs O
Mrs O

Jose or Rox… This blog post is great at showing timeline and examples of proof from other shows.. Worth sharing 🙂

By the way.. It is so irritating when the cast acts like they don’t know how this system works. Example:

Producer: so teresa are your cousins cannolis edible? (Obviously bitchy question)

Teresa: they ARE edible.. I’m proud of her blablabla

Producer: let’s do that again u wre rolling your eyes

Teresa: was I rolling my eyes?

Now lets all pretend producers don’t exist. Just look at mob wives.l they all left due to producers causing shit behind the scenes.

Mary
Mary

I do like Caroline and I will watch this show, but can she do something about her hair?

MinervaP.
MinervaP.

How would you prefer her hair to look? Haha, I wonder what Caroline would look like with a red pony-tail like Penny’s! 🙂

JMS
JMS

Cant wait,Caroline is the only real honest housewife..

The numbers guy
The numbers guy

Regarding a spin off… As a member of Team Nobody.. Lets look at numbers.. Facts

Perspective on Google hits
Lauren Manzo About 695,000 results
Albert Manzo About 775,000 results results (this would combine all 3 Albert Manzos)
Christopher Manzo About 801,000 results
Caroline Manzo About 1,750,000 results
Greg Bennett About 30,300,000 results
Teresa Giudice About 59,300,000 results
Andy Cohen About 59,500,000 results

Who should get a spin off? Enough said

I don’t want Teresa on a Bravo spin off anyways. She needs to be in Food network or Cooking channel.

Dickard
Dickard

Rox! Look what bravos and sirens did to all of penny’s blogs!

MinervaP.
MinervaP.

No wonder Kathy was so confident recently insisting Penny should shut up, and BravoWWHL tweeted for her.

Bravo WWHL [email protected] 15 Sep

.@KathyWakile says for Penny to keep her opinions to herself! #RHONJ #WWHL

What a hack job this show has become…

Wow, Bravo isn’t messing around!

So either Penny was lying about the things in her blog OR she violated some kind of nondisclosure agreement. Maybe a combination of both.

I guess we now know why Bravo employees keep their mouths shut about production!

They ( Bravo) cannot have themselves to be proved LIARS and frauds, which most of us already figured out that Bravo slices, dices, sells out, manipulates to get their goods. Too late guys- most of us read Penny’s side!

I don’t know rhfan and mich.

It seems to me Bravo is afraid of what Penny has been saying.

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat

Wow! Never seen that happen to anyone’s blog before.

This is haunting..how did Bravo get control of Penny’s blog to redact it?

Was Penny’s blog given to her by Bravo?

100% evidence that Bravo production does not want their lies uncovered…This is so strange,another housewife blog inferred the same interference from bravo, based on what was being disclosed on their website.

bloggate…who is watching them to do this?

I agree rhfan!

I’m telling though it really has been questioning Bravo even more so now, I think everyone should ya know?

I agree, they’re afraid of their secrets being revealed.

I am just thinking that they had some legal grounds for getting an order for the blog to be “redacted” . Bravo is not to be messed with, LOL

@michers

Did you get to read her last blog that talked about the episode from Sept15?

Yeah, it was blacked out too when I saw it.

I just saw that it was all black out.

I just saw that this happened! WTF? WOW! They really must not like what Penny has been saying huh? What the hell are they afraid of? Hmmm..