Alexis Bellino’s Business Partner Blasts Her! Says She Uses Her For Fame And To Make Money!

August 26, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2013-08-26 at 1.58.52 PM

The drama never ends with the Real Housewives and Alexis Bellino isn’t going to be very pleased with her design partner, Tal. For those of you who don’t know, Alexis teamed up with Tal Sheyn who creates couture dresses from her studio in Hollywood, California. Together they came up with the clothing line, ‘Alexis by Tal Sheyn.’

Our friend at the Jewish Journal, Ilana Angel was recently invited to Alexis and Tal’s event and had the opportunity to interview both ladies. Ilana said that Tal was shockingly trash talking Alexis throughout the interview.

Ilana revealed that Tal said she only uses her business partner, Alexis for her fame and money! Ilana explained,

“When I first started to interview Tal I was taking notes.  When she started to speak badly about Alexis, I began to record our conversation.  I knew she was going down a slippery slope and I wanted to make sure I was hearing her correctly. In listening to the conversation now, I can tell you with no hesitation, that Tal was unprofessional about her partner.  She said Alexis has nothing to with the line and made no design decisions. She said she uses Alexis for fame and to make money.  She said that Alexis claims to be a woman of God but she never congratulated Tal on her wedding or her pregnancy.  Tal said she was kosher, and Alexis brought her kids to a meeting and fed them bacon cheeseburgers in front of her. She made fun of Alexis, in both English and Hebrew. I was surprised by her answers and you can hear me laughing at many of her answers in disbelief.”

Ilana later interviewed Alexis and revealed that Alexis simply praised her partner. Alexis has yet to respond to what her business partner has said about her. Tal doesn’t seem to be very pleased with the interview according to Ilana who tweeted, “Threatening a law suit against someone for telling the truth is lame. Just saying.”

It’s obvious Tal said what she said and feels stupid now. I’ve interviewed many people countless times who say one thing and then act like it wasn’t said because of the backlash. Are you surprised Alexis’s business partner slammed her and revealed she only uses her? Do you think Alexis should drop her?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Alexis Bellino, RHOC

Beyonce Shabazz
Beyonce Shabazz
3 years 1 day ago

Tal…

You go into partnerships with the intent to make money- to do so otherwise would be foolish.

Alexis as your partner is not required to be your friend… your friends and family (I would hope), wish you well; your partner wishes you to make more money.

Alexis’ children are allowed to eat bacon cheese burgers because THEY are NOT Kosher… plus Alexis is a little limited in her understanding about world cultures.

Get over yourself… and if Alexis continues to work with you- STFU and just make money!

Prettypinkie
Prettypinkie
3 years 2 days ago

Alexis is just out there in the Winds everything she had done goes right over her head most of the time, Poor Jesus jugs , lol !!!!

3 years 1 day ago

Ok.. no one hit me, but that was funny.

Ry
Ry
3 years 2 days ago

The bottom line is from watching the show, it’s obvious that Alexis doesn’t know about designing dresses. We saw her treat Tal horribly on the show. I’m not surprised if Tal does bash her.

3 years 1 day ago

Me either- unprofessional or not. And yes, she was quite the meanie girl to her.

Michelle
Michelle
3 years 2 days ago

I take everything ilana writes with a grain of salt. She never posts an actual interview and only summarizes the interviews she has. She also has a weird obsession with bashing Leann Rimes, it’s almost unhealthy.

3 years 2 days ago

I have read quite a few interviews she has done. But she also blogs recaps on a few shows. As for Leann Rimes- Le and her tribe have harassed her often, making her dislike Le even more. Everyone has their opinion and hers is not a good one in re to Lele!

Ginny
Ginny
3 years 2 days ago

Alexis should be very insulted. These were very rude and uncalled for remarks. If Ileana has a problem it should be discussed in private. A lot of times one part ner will be the silent partner or the one that backs the business and is not involved in the creating. Alexis’ role could be any number of things and would have been known when the business was formed. Sounds like someone is looking for fame!!

db
db
3 years 2 days ago

I personally think the Kosher food issue is a personal thing. I don’t eat red meat. I would be full-on vegan, if I thought it was the healthy way to go. I don’t expect anyone I’m dining with, or any of my neighbors who love to barbeque (even though I find the smell disgusting) to eschew eating red meat just because *I* find it offensive.

julia grafals
3 years 2 days ago

I HAVE TO SAY THAT IT’S NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT ILEANA INTERVIEWS SOMEONE AND SHE DOESN’T SHOWS THE REAL SCRIPT/WHOLE INTERVIEW ..IM GOING REFRAIN MYSELF FROM BASHING ANYONE BECAUSE WE JUST DON’T KNOW HOW THE INTERVIEW WENT DOWN..OR IF TAL GAVE HER CONSENT FOR HER TO RECORD CONVERSATION.IF TAL WAS AWARE OF EVERYTHING THEN I MUST SAY TAL IS VERY UNGRATEFUL FOR BITING THE HAND THAT’S FEEDING HER.AND I DON’T LIKE ALEXIS BELLINO BUT THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH.

They're All Crazy
They're All Crazy

Why are you SHOUTING?

Frankyblike
Frankyblike

poor jesus jugs

MaggieG
MaggieG
3 years 2 days ago

I remember the first season that Alexis’ line debuted on the show. She took a scissor to the designer’s dress (the sleeve) & you just know that was a bad start.

Jarlath
Member
Jarlath
3 years 2 days ago

Tal can’t help herself, she’s Israeli. They talk crap about Americans all the time and look down on us. #ungrateful

3 years 2 days ago

huh…jarlath you rarely make comments that sound racist..what up?

Jarlath
Member
Jarlath
3 years 2 days ago

How is this comment racist? The only racist thing is Israel

3 years 2 days ago

My experience is that Israelis are awesome. I have never had a problem in Tel Aviv. In Jerusalem it was a bit different, but in Tel Aviv it is like South Beach and the people are so much fun and open.

Hi Jarlath

Thanks for responding,if I have misinterpreted your words, I will apologize.

“They (Israeli) talk crap about Americans all the time and look down on us”

You are applying this to one person in a form of “they”.

For me it did read as racist when it is “They and us”.

Hi Jarlath

I understand your experience makes you aware of things that I am not aware of, yes I watch CNN etc and the stations show and interpret an Israeli male person glibly saying “Kill American’s”.

I have not had a personal experience that you have had. Wow, the feelings you must have had when experiencing the behavior towards you.

My issue was, it sounded like you were placing Tal in a category of “They vs us” based on one interview.

Geez Jarlath sorry your experience with Israeli people was so derogatory and ugly.

Jarlath
Member
Jarlath
3 years 2 days ago

I’m basing my comment from my own personal experience of with Israelis. They ridicule and attack Americans as naive idiots. So to me, that this woman would attack Alexis, whom I do not care for, only reminded me of this duplicity. Even the journalist was shocked by the comments Tal made.

Israelis even hate American Jews. I think that was once called “anti-Semitism” (and I put it in quote because anti-Semitism now means being critical of Israel)

Maria
Maria
3 years 2 days ago
Why bite the hand that feeds you? Regardless if they are doing good or bad in the company you don’t disrespect your business partner, especially one that is still WORKING with you! I think tal makes thd clothing but alexis definitly comes up with a lot of the ideas and designs too. And I like her clothes. But Tal is unprofessional all around. I really hope Alexis reconsiders working with her. Was totally confused what Ilana was talking about on twitter and thought she was bashing alexis but come to find out its asshole tal. Shame on her! Glad Ilana… Read more »
TheOriginalAndrew
TheOriginalAndrew
3 years 2 days ago

The minute Tal said she used Alexis for fame made me disregard anything else she had to say, especially the negative. It puts a huge doubt over the accuracy of her claims and suggests it’s more than likely she’s saying this bs to garner more fame and attention. Shame on her.

Anyway, who would congratulate someone on their marriage and pregnancy if they spoke about them like that.

TheOriginalAndrew
TheOriginalAndrew

Laurie
Laurie
3 years 2 days ago
Tai was extremely unprofessional no matter what interviewer she was talking to. I can see if maybe they still weren’t partners and had a falling out but that doesn’t seem to be the case. I think Alexis is more involved than Tai says. Remember the episode where Alexis cut the sleeves off that gown? It actually made the gown look better IMO. We’ve also seen her sketch designs on camera but to what extent she’s truly involved none of us know. Regarding the Kosher thing… there is no understanding that I know of that requires gentiles to honor Kosher laws… Read more »
Cajsa
3 years 3 days ago
All the celebrity “designers” use other designers to do their designs. Heck, even famous real fashion designer employ other designers to supplement their collections. Most of them do this in nameless obscurity. Tal Sheyn had a great deal where she actually got her name on the clothing line. So, she’s complaining about nothing. As to eating pork in front of someone who eats kosher, it’s a tough call. I would refrain because the non-kosher meats are seen as unclean. Likewise, i would not eat pork in front of a Muslim because their perception of it as unclean can make it… Read more »
3 years 2 days ago

Many Jewish people do of even keep Kosher.

Do not even keep Kosher…

jen
jen
3 years 3 days ago

IMO this Tal chick really shouldn’t bite the hand that feeds her. I’ve never heard of her, IMO her dresses suck and I’m sure they are only being sold because its linked with BRAVO somehow. This girl sounds very immature and really needs to get a reality check. Who the f*ck is she to say what someone elses kids eat, I’m sure the money Alexis handed over for the partnership was not kosher did she mind taking that?

Nisey78
Nisey78
3 years 3 days ago

I agree with you Jen. I think she’s trying to kick up some dirt b/c sales are probably dropping and she’s upset. Her new hubby better start bringing in more money. Why is she so worried about what Alexis’ kids eat? I don’t. I’m sure they eat fruits and veggies and have a lot of outdoor play time so what if they eat a bacon cheeseburger. As a matter of fact, that was our last nights dinner ;-).

AmberS
AmberS
3 years 3 days ago

Tal Sheyn should be grateful. I’ve never heard of her other than through Alexis and have certainly never seen any Tal “couture” dresses on any Hollywood red carpets.

db
db

I agree.

Rach
Rach
3 years 3 days ago
I don’t want anyone to misinterpret me as bashing Ilana, but is it her usual style to post summaries of her interviews instead of the actual interview? I’ve only read maybe 2 or 3 “interviews” that she’s done and none of them had actual quotes from the people. They were more or less her critiques of the interviews with people instead of transcripts of the actual interview. I only say that say that I disagree with the “It’s obvious Tal said what she said and feels stupid now” part of this post. Unless we know what Tal actually said, you… Read more »
3 years 3 days ago
I enjoy Ilanas’s column. IMO if this interview was being held on behalf of: elle/other mags for designer’s , I guess I would consider the comments unprofessional. But this was an exclusive for another blogger. Being honest is something people want. Alexis is not a designer or seamstress, both used each other. How in the world can this person be sued for being honest. Should this blossom into a lawsuit that would be idiocy supreme, as Alexis would have to prove what she actually did, besides view drawings of design’s and try on the clothes. Alexis herself said she wanted… Read more »
Cajsa
3 years 3 days ago

The person threatening the suit is Tal Sheyn, not Alexis.

Hi Casja

Your comment directed me to the actual blogger’s journey with Tal.

The original blurb about this “interview” was three sentences long.

Tal wasn’t even sure if she was going to do the blog about this- the interview was supposed to be about “faith”.

Apparently Tal is an idiot, I still say Tal has the right to her opinion and it is her decision on how she wants the interview to flow.

This would have been a non issue if Tal’s ego did not take over. There is nothing that is legally actionable.

it's a little fat shoe
it's a little fat shoe
3 years 2 days ago

I wonder what she’s so upset about? Maybe Alexis has a bigger % of the profits? Who knows? Still, she’s getting recognition and making $ if things are going well, so not sure what her fuss is all about? Lol, I could HATE my business partner, but if we’re doing well, why rock the boat?

Cajsa
3 years 2 days ago

As Alexis was paying Tal Sheyn to produce designs according to what she was asking for – she has the right to do that.

RabbleRouser
RabbleRouser
3 years 2 days ago

Hi Di, I remember that. I couldn’t believe how Alexis just hacked the sleeves off the dress….even though I did have to agree with her that it looked a million times better without them.

Di
Di
3 years 2 days ago
I clearly remember ALexis getting very excited about the dress line a few seasons ago, demanding a dress Tal had designed and sewn, lose a sleeve- to the point where, after Tal disagreed, ALexis ripped it off the dress and said something like, “this is my line and you will do what I say” though it was Tal doing all the work. WHIl e I know many have forgotten the arrogance,stupidity and mean selfish behaviour whic ALiexis exhibited, I haven’t . She was completely rude to this woman- and obviously hasn’t changed. My guess is tht Tal continues to do… Read more »

Good afternoon
it’s a little fat shoe
:)…everytime!

Ilana mentioned that she was approached for this interview and asked for it to be confirmed that this interview was about “faith”.

The “show” was apparently in a small little shop. It sounds like the line is not doing well.

3 years 3 days ago

Just looked up who this person is, Tal is an accomplished designer.

In 2008 she opened her own studio and she also has designed many dresses for emmy’s/golden globegrammy night as well as on new Beverly Hills 90210.

She participates in the Los Angeles Fashion week and

Also Alexis is using a dress that Tal designed for Alexis on the RHOC good bye dinner.

This is an accomplished designer being honest.

3 years 2 days ago

Honest? LOL! Most unsigned partner sign a CA clause and in the CA you usually place in a morals clause. It is unprofessional and IF true, then Alexis she brake the contract and sue for the business from Tal. I assume they have a JV or some partnership in place.

Most sign…

3 years 3 days ago

I am surprised Tal, or anybody else who wants to keep a biz partner, would trash their partner so publicly. Not a smart move if you want to continue making money.

I am NOT surprised Tal feels this way. I bet there are alot of designers/creators of fashion lines/products that feel resentful of their “celebrity” partners. The designer does all the work but the celeb gets all the recognition. You often hear about these type of partnerships ending badly.

just sayin
just sayin
3 years 3 days ago

Sounds like Tal is looking for attention, as for being Kosher, Alexis is not and can feed her children whatever she wants,Tal should not, IMO, expect Alexis to restrict their diet in front of her just because she does not eat it,too bad. It is in very poor taste to say things about your partner, just makes you look bad.

Tim
Tim
3 years 17 hours ago

What’s important to note is something I think most people know. A) Alexis lies and acts as if she has anything to do with the fashion line. We all know she doesn’t and never has so the fact that she plays designer is a joke. B) The comment about her being fake regarding her religion. This is also something all the women have said about her. I am glad the truth is finally out. At least Tal was honest about the partnership. Something Alexis has never been.

Bb
Bb
3 years 2 days ago

We’re u guys not watching when Alexis hacked to pieces a dress Tal worked on for hours!!??

CryWolf
CryWolf
3 years 1 day ago

And then Alexis offered two different versions of the dress in her line. One with sleeves and one without. Plus, clearly Tal admits here she needs Alexis’ money and fame so that means Alexis does get a say in the look that she signs her name to.

Sorry Tal, but without Lex I wouldn’t know who YOU are.

Gimme Pizza You Old Troll
Gimme Pizza You Old Troll
3 years 1 day ago

I thought that was sooo unbelievably rude! Especially because Tal begged her not to do it.

3 years 2 days ago

Did Ilana get her consent to record her? She better have CA is a two party state and if she doesn’t have express consent she can be sued and rather successful.

RHOAmbler
RHOAmbler
3 years 3 days ago

It depends where the meeting was held. If it was held in Tal’s home, or personal offices, then yes, Alexis is expected to honor kosher law.

Think This Through
Think This Through
3 years 2 days ago

Expected to honor it by whom? Other kosher people perhaps.
For people who talk about Jesus being Jewish and that Christians should first know Judaism — do not understanding the teachings of Jesus — Jesus said that it is not what goes
In To A Person that Defiles —
but What Comes Out Of A Person which defiles. Sounds like this is a perfect example of how that works ….. kids eating bacon vs a mean heart.

DebG
DebG
3 years 2 days ago

Think this through, Amen.

Vee
Vee
3 years 3 days ago

I’ve never heard that before. It’s possible Alexis didn’t know either.

RHOAmbler
RHOAmbler
3 years 3 days ago

There are strict rules involved with keeping a kosher home. Bringing in non-kosher food, or eating non-kosher (ex: mixing meat and dairy) contaminates it. Obviously, this is a very basic explanation. The whole explanation is looooong. Think of it this way, you wouldn’t take a ham sandwich into a synagogue. A kosher home is no less important.

3 years 2 days ago

I understand but I doubt Alexis understood that feeding her children a cheeseburger even without pork is against Kosher laws. Most Christians do not know it. Even in Israel, Tel Aviv you can get a cheeseburger. At least when I was there two years ago you could. It depends how strict Kosher someone is. I have friends who are strict Kosher and they do not care if I eat prosciutto.

Everyone is different, but we are talking about Alexis. I doubt she would know. I doubt she would want to offend someone, especially in regards to religion.

it's a little fat shoe
it's a little fat shoe
3 years 2 days ago
I am a Christian who would want to be respectful to all other people’s religions, but I got to say also, I would have nooooo idea that I couldn’t feed my kid a burger in someone’s office. I doubt she meant it to be disrespectful. Also, even though the bible states that Jesus himself was jewish, as someone who was raised in a Christian home, I have no idea of jewish kosher laws, nore did we ever discuss them in a Christian church. You said that Christians should know Judaism, but that’s not what the focus of the Christian bible… Read more »
sss
sss
3 years 3 days ago

I can almost guarantee that Alexis has no idea what it means to be kosher. I doubt she realized she was being disrespectful.

Silvana
Silvana
3 years 2 days ago

I am catholic and went to a catholic school and had religion lessons everyday at school and I know nothing bout kosher habits or what is expected.

RabbleRouser
RabbleRouser
3 years 2 days ago

It’s hard to tell by the way that it was written but it looked to me like Alexis was feeding her own children a bacon cheese burger. If that’s the case, what does that have to do with Tal keeping kosher…unless maybe the meeting was in Tal’s home.

3 years 2 days ago

What? Most Christians do not know Kosher laws and frankly they don’t need to know them.

RHOAmbler
RHOAmbler
3 years 3 days ago

Probably not, but then it makes me question how good a Christian she is (which could be Tal’s point as well). The roots of Christianity are Judaism, and a truly educated, devout, Christian should understand Judaism first. You need to know from where you came to understand where you are. I am not defending Tal, just giving some possible Jewish perspective.