How Is Mynique Smith Linked To The RHOA Cast? Her Husband Sounds Off!

August 10, 2013 |By Continue Reading

MyniqueRHOA2

Mynique Smith, NFL wife and personal trainer, was recently spotted filming Real Housewives of Atlanta season six, and even joining Kenya in getting into it with Phaedra! So, how does the potential new Housewife tie into the cast?

Access Atlanta spoke to Mynique’s husband, former Falcons football player Chuck Smith, and they report, “He said he has known NeNe Leakes for 24 years growing up in Athens and Mynique and Nene have been friends for 12 years.”

The other Housewives are not entirely strangers to Mynique, though. The site also adds that Mynique, “has not officially joined the cast but attended Leakes’ recent remarriage wedding with Gregg and got to know the other cast members and became friends with many of them.”

Straight From The A also reports that Sheree would come to Falcons games with NeNe, referring to NeNe as her “hood friend” to Mynique. Also, allegedly, Phaedra used to “kick it” with Mynique’s husband Chuck back in the day. Hmmm! This will make for some juicy drama!

Cast members nor Bravo are allowed to reveal official casting moves until the season is ready to premiere, but Chuck basically confirmed his wife as joining RHOA, saying, “She is just hanging out with friends, as a guest of NeNe but anything is possible. I support my wife in all endeavors she is involved in. I believe in her.”

Being friends with NeNe for years, who do you see her feuding with, besides Phaedra? I think it’s safe to say she is a “tall” along with Cynthia and Kenya!

Do you think Mynique will be a “full-time” or “part-time” Housewife? If the cast were upped to seven girls, she would obviously be full-time. But if Bravo kept it at six, maybe Porsha would be downgraded since she has no kids and no husband to propel a solid storyline?

Tags: , , , ,

Category: Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, Kenya Moore, NeNe Leakes, Phaedra Parks, Porsha Stewart, RHOA

Comments (12)

1. Dee says:

Its rumored Phaedra dated Chuck Smith…oops.. That’s probably why Nene brought his wife on.. Nene mad Phaedra was trying to dig up dirt with nenes sister… Can’t stand phoney Phaedra!!! Them eyes open now that Apollo is busted… She always looking like her eyes are closed

2. Self says:

I like to see someone that will stand up to Nene instead of kissing her behind. Maybe Tami Roman

3. MellieKHuntFromCarteret says:

Just what this show needs. Another loud mouth.

4. Jenn2013 says:

Just some random thoughts…lol
    Who doesn’t Phaedra know?.. haha
    Cant wait to see her interaction with Kenya 😉
    A happy marriage will be no more if Mynique or her husband have so much as a parking ticket paid one day late once they see how Bravo “editing” works…lol Bravo knows who they picked and they don’t hire people unless they know they can bring it. IMO.. She will learn!

5. Isabella Patricia says:

Mynique getting into it with shady Phaedra may get interesting. Can’t stand her and can see right through her.

6. Just me says:

I am just SO OVER NeNe and I’m rich bitch attitude. She acts as if she is one of the Executive Producers @ Bravo….Well, I brought THIS one in & that one in, as if she is the boss over all the cast members. I can’t stand Kenya either I can’t believe that brought back that lying, narcissistic pc of trash, there is something very mentally off with her, so in short I could care less about this show anymore. I want to watch good, clean, glamour & entertaining fun, not grown women, shouting & tearing each other down. It’s sickening. No wonder kids today are so messed up watching crap like this.

7. CanadianHousewiveFan says:

Getting into it with Phaedra! Good! I can’t stand her!

8. Steff says:

No clue who the new lady is but hopefully she is not as bad as that bloody awful Marlo. Nene looks way thinner but poor nene, she’s still so beast like.

• FUCHESS says:

Lmfao! Beast-like!!! You nailed it! I’m sick of most of the cast. New blood needed! Did nene’s show air yet? I have/had no interest in it.

• Buck Henry says:

They want new blood and eventually they will get rid of Nene.

9. Rach says:

As soon as I saw the pictures of her with the cast, I figured she a friend of Nene’s. Nene only smiles that big with the people she brings onboard.

• free kroy says:

You are right…lol. But Nene is and has been Mrs. Atlanta even before the housewives. She was a perfect pick for the show. Ms. Andy knows what he is doing, chile. Kim is gone. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment!