Lea Black Denies Laughing When Friend Mocked Mama Elsa; Photo Shows Otherwise!

August 5, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2013-08-05 at 1.07.31 PM

Lea Black was hanging out with her friend Frankie J. Grande when took a video of himself mocking Marysol’s mother, Mama Elsa. You could hear as Lea laughs in the background but she has since took to twitter denying it was her laughing. Lea says it’s a false accusation and wrong person but the photo below show’s otherwise. Check out Lea’s tweets and her friend posting a photo of the two before he made the video!

Screen Shot 2013-08-05 at 1.01.06 PM

Screen Shot 2013-08-05 at 1.01.52 PM

Watch the video here

Marysol responded to the mocking saying, “Disgusting people!”

It was obviously Lea laughing and I think she should just own up to it instead of trying to spin it. Do you believe Lea was the one not laughing? Thought’s on Marysol’s response?

Tags: , , , ,

Category: Lea Black, Marysol Patton, RHOM

Sandy
Sandy

I looked up everyone’s ip addresses and some comments on here have the same ip and routing as a certain housewife who’s initials are M.P….at least use a proxy if you’re going to pretend to not be yourself.

It fess up and say its you. It’s ok to comment on here. I felt sorry for you and your mom until I realized this.

The reason I checked was to see if lea was doing it. Seems like something shed do. But she didnt. Sad to see marysol stooping this Low. She was my fav!!

jeremy
jeremy

who really cares? it was funny. if it had been a skit on saturday night, nobody would give two shits. i mean, for real, there are bigger issues in the world and what he did, changes nothing.

inflight
inflight

SNL would never stoop to this level, this is not humor!
AND you say ……’if it had been’ that is because it has never been done
on SNL, and why would that give it the cache’ to be funny? SNL has all
forms of humor, but they don’t make fun of an innocent elderly women,
because of the way she looks and speaks.

rukidding?
rukidding?

you don’t care fine but this is marysol’s mother and she has a right to be offended and care about who’s attacking her mother and especially be concerned about whether a friend was involved. this wasn’t Saturday night live now was it? even if it was it still probably would offend marysol. in fact many people are offended by SNL’s skits.

if there are bigger issues then why in the hell are you here reading this blog and commenting? I guess you couldn’t find something bigger?

Jenn2013
Jenn2013
Hmm…I’m gonna have to wait and see when I hear her laugh next week. I’m 75% sure it was her laugh, but Mama Elsa will know for sure. I feel sorry for Lea if it was, cuz Mama Elsa’s gonna rip her a new one. If she was there, then shame on her! Just wondering why such a “Pillar of the community” in Miami hangs around such scandalous and shady people. I feel bad for her husband, cuz I can only imagine the talk around the water cooler at his office if it was Lea. How embarrassing. I’m surprised he’s… Read more »
mego the lying stripper
mego the lying stripper

He knows who he married.

Jenn2013
Jenn2013

Love your name btw… I laugh the names of people I chat on here sometimes more than comments…lol

fifismommy
fifismommy

lea is not much younger than elsa…petty and cruel “humor”–with all that money, doesn’t she have better things to do? tacky.

inflight
inflight

Frankie went above and beyond the realm of good taste. To mock Marysol’s mother,
not only because of the way she looks, but also her dialect as well. He physically distorted his face. Despicable and disgusting.
The woman laughing uncontrollably in the background could not contain herself.
This just speaks to the complete lack of character about this woman.
Where is the compassion for Elsa or the apology??

inflight
inflight

What Frankie did was such a cheap and cowardly shot at ridiculing Marysol’s beloved
mother. It wasn’t funny, humorous laughable or amusing by any stretch of the imagination, on the contrary. And to laugh at this display, as hard as this woman was
laughing, tells you all about her complete and utter disregard for another. A complete lack of character .
Its pretty sad when you have to make fun of other’s misfortunes and derive such happiness and joy from it.
Its not about being Politically correct, it is about having compassion for another human
being!!!!

Melissa Gorga, the horse whisperer

I dont want to click the link but regardless, is this guy joking around or is he being serious? If hes mocking her in a joking way I would tell marysol to lighten up. But if its in a rude way than shame on him and lea shouldve said something.

mego the lying stripper
mego the lying stripper

Who watches this show anyway? Certainly not anybody in Miami.

Bobby
Bobby

LMFAO THE HORSE WHISPERER hahahaha I’m dying. Love your name!!!

That’s what I was thinking .. maybe Marysol needs to lighten up but like I said before, he didn’t even say words he just mumbled things … kind of insinuating Mama Elsa is retarted or something. I could see if he said “Im gonna hit you with my pocketbook” or something to that effect. Its 36 seconds of innocent fun regardless though. No big deal.

Melissa Gorga, the horse whisperer

Thnx bobby! And did he say he was mama elsa or anything like that? Its just sad. Because even when lea and marysols friendship dissolved elsa still loved lea. Lea shouldve stuck up for her.

rukidding?
rukidding?

if someone was mocked they need to lighten up? are you serious? I don’t know about you but I personally don’t like being mocked. it’s rude and disrespectful and if lea’s douchebag of a friend mocked an old lady that obviously had really bad plastic then that is even more disgusting and offensive. would you like your mother or grandmother mocked? I don’t think so.

Melissa Gorga, the horse whisperer
Jesus, lighten up. Some things can be a joke and others may not. As i have stated above i did not watch the video. If they were JOKING yes she should lighten up, but if he was gonna go as far as to make fun of her looks and face than yes, lea should have stopped him or atleast made sure the stupid video wasnt going to be released. I dont care if anyone mocks my grandmother or even my mom. Sometimes things are said as a joke. But i think if my mom was there and she could laugh… Read more »
rukidding?
rukidding?
you’re not seriously saying that marysol should lighten up when people make fun of her mom? I get jokes, I like jokes, I watch tv shows that can offend people but what I don’t get is making fun of someone’s parent, grandparent, or children. that is crossing a very thin line and can be extremely rude. marysol doesn’t need to “lighten” up. the jerkoff that was mocking her mother needs to shut his filthy mouth. if mama elsa was there and she was joking along with this person then I would say yeah everyone was having fun and joking around… Read more »
Melissa Gorga, the horse whisperer

I cant watch it cause my cell wont let me but i see he’s pulling on his face. Elsa’s looks should not be a topic of discussion. It was something horrible that happened a long time ago. Why can’t people have respect for people these days? Especially everyone knowing elsa went through bad surgery. I watched the reunion and they happened to show even joanna and lisa talking about mama elsas looks. They should have apologized.

Ellie
Ellie

Ya I don’t think Lea was the one who laughed in the background..idk it just doesnt seem like something she would do!

Dana
Dana

If Lea was uncomfortable with what her friend was saying he would never say it to begin with. My friends know what draws the line and they only mock people that they know I’ve talked about

Nicole
Nicole

I though Lea and mama Elsa were friends?

Melissa Gorga, the horse whisperer

They were friends until the whole gala problem took over their friendship and james was a big factor too. Totally sad its come down to this.

Kara
Kara

They were friends thats why this is wrong

Guidice's Suck
Guidice's Suck

OMG !! Who cares if she’s laughing !! People need to lighten the f**k up. Everyone tries to be so damn politically correct all the time and thats jyst what is screwing our nation up !!! And if that nasty Mama Elsa didn’t want to be mocked or criticized for get horrendous looks she shouldn’t have come on the show !!

Susie
Susie

@Giudice’s Suck – Love, love, love your username!

Shari
Shari

You SUCK miss lea

Melissa Gorga, the horse whisperer

Elsa cant help what has happened to her face. Thats rude of you to say shes nasty. Shes old. Give her some respect!

mego the lying stripper
mego the lying stripper

What do you mean she can’t help what happened to her face? Was she is a fire?

Bobby
Bobby
I didn’t initially watch it and found it to be taken out of proportion because afterall, a joke is a joke. If she was being mocked, who cares, we all make fun. I do however find what he said out of poor taste. He made her sound retarted and stupid. If he just did the face, voice, and included actually words and not just mumbles I think the joke would be a little more lighthearted. I mean who cares though anyway, I did a quick google search of him and hes no insane looker. He also seems quite pretentious for… Read more »
mego the lying stripper
mego the lying stripper
I know these people. Mama Elsa is married to a very successful and intelligent man who is one of the top boat surveyors in the world. He is a sweet and wonderful man. Whenever his wife walks into our Club she gets stared at. She looks even worse in person. She acts drunk, but I think it is just her persona. The daughter is starting to look like the mother and it is sad. The husband of Mama Elsa basically ignores her. I think he tunes out his wife to stay sane. and he is out of the country alot.… Read more »
p.o.box

Lol bobby
I agree if he was mocking marysol I could see where that could come from since they don’t get along but unless something happened during filming between Elsa and lea then I don’t feel comfortable with him stretching out his face like that

What Had Happened
What Had Happened

Whether that was her laughing or not, she was in attendance and didn’t do/say anything to stop it…shows that Marysol is truly not her friend…never cared for Lea from the start…

Dana
Dana

Exactly! I like Lea but she didn’t do anything to stop it and the laugh does sound like her.

Shari