Bethenny Frankel Does Not Feel For Teresa Giudice, Advises To Stay Off TV When You Have Skeletons In Your Closet!

August 1, 2013 |By Continue Reading

BethennyTalksGiudices

Former Real Housewives of New York City (and rich as hell citizen who will probably never have to commit fraud to get what she wants to buy) Bethenny Frankel has been approached for her thoughts regarding the legal woes surrounding RHONJ’s Teresa Giudice.

Bethenny tells US Weekly of her New Jersey counterpart, “Do I feel sorry for them? No, I don’t. Not so much, because it broke the law. You broke the law and you went on television. That’s not really that smart.”

Bethenny believes that had they not appeared on reality TV, this probably would have gone under the radar and the Giudices would not be in their current predicament.

“My first thought today was, ‘Oh, if they weren’t on reality TV, none of this would probably ever be exposed,'” explains Bethenny. “And it’s just funny how certain people are [like a] moth to a flame. It’s almost like — not that you want to get caught — but people who love to be in the spotlight often have a lot of skeletons in their closet. It’s just an interesting thing.”

Nonetheless, Bethenny does feel “badly” for Teresa’s four children, who she says are innocent and did not sign up for this.

I have to say I agree with Bethenny’s opinion, however, they are not convicted yet! I love Teresa and her family, and breaking the law has its consequences, but if I were Bethenny’s PR person, I would be pissed at her for acting like the Giudices were found guilty already.

Thoughts on what Bethenny had to say?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Category: Bethenny Frankel, RHONJ, RHONY, Teresa Giudice

The original whodat2112
The original whodat2112

having to reregister

Wandac0917
Wandac0917

I do not like Bethenny and turn off any show where she appears. She is way too full of herself.

Show me a person that doesn’t have something they don’t want the world to know. Legal or illegal, we all have something in our lives, including Bethenny.

Teresa and Joe have been indicted NOT convicted.

Can’t stand Bethenny! Go Jason!

Gina PoconoMt.Pa

I used to LOVE Bethenny, but it appears she has gotten too big for her britches. She is the luckiest SOB and how she has been treating Jason in the media??

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOSER BETHENNEY!!

Give Jason full custody of Bryn and go suck an egg!!
Gina

JuliaBL
JuliaBL

Who is Bethenny to give her opinion on ANYTHING? She feels badly for the children because they didn’t sign up for this? What about Brynn? Until crazy lady/skinnygirl gets her own shit resolved with her Mother the one who will pay the most is Brynn. I can picture Bethenny in a few years, standing over her, screaming, because she got a C in math and she’s worried that it will make her look bad. Selfish Bitch.

BM Barbie

“Who is Bethenny to give her opinion on ANYTHING?”

Umm, a person? LOL

JuliaBL
JuliaBL

A messed up one, but, yah, ok, she’s a person. If she thinks she hates her mom now, I wanna be around in 3o years when Brynn gals about her MOMMY DEAREST. Pounce on me, I pray Jason gets primary custody.

Taisha
Taisha

I won’t feel sorry for Bethany when Jason gets full custody of their daughter!

JuliaBL
JuliaBL

I wish he would! It’s the only sane environment.

Margie
Margie

I don’t disagree with Bethenny but she should have kept her opinion to herself. It doesn’t make her look better. She should focus on positive things in preparation for her show that I won’t be watching.

kimmers
kimmers
Excuse my French but Bettany is a fucking idiot. She should keep her big mouth shut, even if she wishes The Guidices jail time you don’t kick a dog when they are down. Love the sinner hate the sin, Bethanny, ever hear of that one? Her show is going to flop. She just pissed off a lot of her potential audience with these comments. I hope it’s a MAJOR flop. And I also hope that Jason gets everything he wants in the divorce and all the dirt on HER comes out!! She’s a crazy neurotic evil bitch!
BM Barbie

This entire statement is contradictory. You chastise Bethenny for her sins yet preach to hate the sin and not the sinner. Yet you wish her pain and suffering, and hope her child is removed from her life and her successes are ripped away from her because she gave her OPINION about someone I can only assume you like very much.

Typical.

quixfiend
quixfiend

funny Bethenny can’t have an opinion yet most of you can? just saying.

QueenBee
QueenBee

Ummm

We do not give zero fuqs about Bethany miserable ass opinion or how she feel

about Teresa.

THANK YOU!

Well, I guess we can scratch Tre off the list of guest appearances on B’s new talk show!
😉

Jenn2013
Jenn2013

I’m anxiously awaiting to hear the Guidice’s side before I pass judgement. Remember there are 3 sides to every story. Both parties involved and the truth. If I were her co-workers though I would be careful of what I said…because it sounds like she’s convicted her already. If for some reason (I know highly unlikely) that they are found not guilty she’s gonna eat those words…or maybe not…with her money she probably won’t care…lol

Just me
Just me

Breaking NEWS ! Teresa to be added to cast of #MOBWIVES ! LOL Just kidding Guys need to lighten up here 🙂

QueenBee
QueenBee

Ratings will be GOLD

socalsoccer
socalsoccer

Just me, that’s funny!!

Ry
Ry

I was only briefly a fan of Bethenny before it was revealed how mean she can be. I do, however, totally agree with her! The Giudices were stupid twice. First they broke the law then they went on tv and brought attention to themselves. I’m glad not all the reality tv people are supporting them.

Jarlath
Member
Jarlath

I’m sorry but Bethenny isn’t “rich as hell citizen (sic).” She sold her company for $8 million and she wasn’t the only owner so … I guess she might be NeNe rich LOL

Lexy

Read the apology that the huff had to post when it was clear that the 8 million was paid solely for the use of the name. Bethenny has said that she and David had to pay more than 8M in taxes and lawyer fees.

DonnaLee
DonnaLee
Well when she went from poor cupcake maker to rich skinnygirl margarita girl..many of us may were drawn to her story. I think for myself when she all of a sudden was pregnant, got engaged and got her own show. That’s when I started to wonder. She did not seem love or appreciate this man who is the father of her child. She was crappy to him, his parents but always went along when the cameras were rolling. I believe the story about the boat fake set up. I can only imagine how things went once the cameras went away.… Read more »
mc
mc
DonnaLee- I read somewhere that the story of her struggles were all made up for the Bravo cameras. She had to be interesting because she didn’t have a family (meaning husband and kids). It’s interesting how much detest she has or her mother when it was revealed that Bethenny had a very privileged upbringing. Can’t stand Bethenny. I really don’t understand how she could treat Jason as badly as I saw her treating him and his family. How strange to bark about not having family and such but then throw it away when it’s loving you in the face.
I am sure that Teresa and Joe are beyond embarassed and ashamed and I am sure they are both saying “What the fuck did we do” So for me, yes evidence exists with signatures of both parents. Feds working on this case for 10 years. That to me is a freaky feeling to find out that yes you are being watched, and I do not break any law, I have read how “everyone lies to the IRS”. I do not. I am sure that both Teresa and Joe are working out: – wills – don’t laugh – financial situation –… Read more »
Forbes has two articles about Teresa and Joe. 1) Surprised that reality actors are on CNN- must be serious 2) second article mentions how easy it was for fraud to occur “Back in the boom years, there were a fair number of banks that didn’t require documentation to include in your application,” Lantz says”It’s possible in those years she (Teresa) was applying for a no-or-low documentation type of loan or the processes in the underwriter group were more lenient” These sort of low-documentation loans,or no-income or no-asset loan-coined “ninja loans”- are no longer common. It is good to see someone… Read more »
socalsoccer
socalsoccer

Sam, those are the types of loans that caused the housing collapse in 2008-09.

Ry
Ry

Someone asked Bethenny and she gave an appropriate answer. I don’t see the problem with her in this situation, unless you’re so blinded by your love for the Giudices that you’re sensitive when someone calls those 2 out. The Giudices aren’t the victims here so there’s no need for people to hold back when speaking about them.

Divorce
Divorce

Ummm…Feds watching them for 10 years. I don’t think so. They were tipped off after the bankruptcy withdrawal and that wasn’t 10 years ago.

WarOnTara
WarOnTara

Yawn, it’s just more if Bethenny trying to stay relevant to promote her show. A simple “no comment” would’ve sufficed. Much as I wish housewives I actually LIKE (looking at you, Brandi!) would keep their mouth shut sometimes- I wish Bethenny could learn that lesson as well.

shane
shane

love Bethenny!!

She was asked to share her opinion and shes not all that wrong.

Why the Bethenny hate??

Ry
Ry

because the Teresa stans get butt hurt when someone like Bethenny doesn’t say what they want to hear.

Divorce
Divorce

Love Bethenny. I was once a fan of hers too back when she was on RHONY and the first season of her own reality show. I stopped being a fan after she became so superficial. And I didn’t like her attitude towards Jason. He was so sweet to her.

mc
mc

Jason and his family were all very sweet to her I can’t stand Bethenny. I think she’s always been a bitch.

Natali
Natali

Never cared for Bethany before and don’t care for her now. I wish Teresa and her family all the best during this hard time. I just hope they learn a BIG lesson from all of this. Poor kids.

daisymay
daisymay

Joe is looking pretty bad at this point – much as I enjoy him, the fact that they agreed to go on a reality program AND that he isn’t a citizen!!!! what an IDIOT – just knowing that fact alone and that incidents that could occur on the show could make deportation possible is beyond stupid! Hope Theresa gets through this with the girls, but someone has to atone for this stupidity!

Lexy
That is exactly what I got out of Bethenny’s words, the incredible fact that the Guidices were in this predicament and decided to sign for a show where they would had to flaunt their wealth, that is seriously stupid. This is what makes me believe that Teresa didn’t know about any of this, nobody would be so dumb to know this and shoot scenes where you are spending loads of cash, is just like giving perfect ammunition to your enemy, can you imagine how the people that Joe scammed, or the tenants who got their electricity cut felt when they… Read more »
Beyonce Shabazz
Beyonce Shabazz
That’s my point… If Theresa grew up the first American born child of immigrants and then married an immigrant (illegal?), then her entire understanding of finances, work and credit may be shaped by this…Joe is extremely close to her father, who may also have used “old school” financial shenanigans to take care of his family. Unfortunately ignorance isn’t an excuse… Theresa is the cash cow and I don’t think the feds will go easy on her… Joe is small beans compared to his wife. Look at OG Martha S… she did her bid rather than snitch… fed’s don’t go easy… Read more »
Lexy

Joey is not an illegal immigrant, he is not an American citizen but he was not here illegally. A person can choose not to become a US citizen for many reasons and in Guidice’s case being that he came here as a baby I am not sure if he didn’t do it because he didn’t know he had to do it or if he chose not to do it.

Wookie defense
Wookie defense

Sorry but everyone knows if you don’t take citizenship and get convicted of something you may get deported. So it was dumb of him either way.

I said this on another thread, sorry for the repeat.

Because Tre is the daughter of immigrants, she probably was very involved in her parents finances. Speaking and understanding much more English, she probably accompanied them on many “transactions”. Many of my cousins would go with their parents to translate, etc

By the time my cousins were out on their own, they knew about mortgages, car loans, insurance, taxes. I am sorry, but I will not be convinced Tre didn’t know what was going on with their finances.

Beyonce Shabazz
Beyonce Shabazz
While I am NO fan of Bethany, I totally agree. When I saw Theresa showing all of the imported onyx and marble in her new home, then paying cash for hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of furniture; I knew that they were dealing dirty. That’s not to say that they are mob connected but no one who earns their money legitimately and who pays taxes would count out bills in those amounts and NOT use credit cards. If you have credit enough to purchase or build a mini mansion you should have the paper behind you for every transaction.… Read more »
Katie
Katie
@Beyonce – I totally agree about the wad of bills to pay for a ton of expensive furniture When I saw that, all kinds of red flags went up in my mind – and I don’t work for the govt. If memory serves, this episode was a few years ago but IMO, I felt that she was proud of being able to pay cash and even IMO flaunting it. And yes, the original Katie is back. The second @Katie probably didn’t know about me bc I comment irregularly but I have not seen the other Katie lately. So hugs to… Read more »
Ry
Ry

that’s a good point and actually now that I think of it, a couple weeks ago something interesting was reported on stoopidhousewives.com They found out that Teresa only accepts cash payments for all her appearances. I found that very suspect.

I don’t think credit cards were an option. I remember seeing they had 100k + in cc debt.

I do remember thinking, why wouldn’t you write a check? Then I realized they probably didn’t want the expense teviewed by the BK trustee.

*reviewed

Beachiest
Beachiest

That is a distinct possibility. I recall that show when Joe and Teresa had a HUGE wad of bills while shopping for furniture and finishing the house. They filed Chapter 7 for 11 Million Dollars.

In the words of Forrest Gump, “stupid is as stupid does”.

I hope it all works out, as I don’t think they are bad people, just a tad shady.

Beachiest
Beachiest
I used to be a Betheny fan, but she has turned me off completely. Fame and fortune turned her into someone very ugly. Having said that, divorce is not a crime. Taking steps to willingly defraud financial institutions and the IRS, is most definitely a crime. Flaunting money and a lavish lifestyle on national TV after having filed for Chapter 7 is very stupid. Then again, these folks never struck me as braniacs. They forgot that all those “ingredientces” on national TV would not go unnoticed by Uncle Sam. ***t just got real, for real this time. This is about… Read more »
Whitegirl1
Whitegirl1
Teresa & Joe are innocent until proven guilty, and that’s that. I’ve seen Murder Inc. the rap label beat the Feds in their case so there is hope for my girl. Bethany you may wanna take a class on how to be personally happy before you start passing judgement on some one else. Don King has even beaten the Feds it’s not a impossible feat. I’m still a Teresa fan she has a good heart and she loves her family, we vote people in office and they send jobs overseas, give tax breaks to big oil who by the way… Read more »
TEAM FAIR
TEAM FAIR

Bethenny doesn’t bother me; however, since she really doesn’t like Teresa; her comments may be taken as they were said…..with not a good intent.

hannavas
hannavas

I don’t particularly like Bethenny; I find her to be a mean girl who automatically goes for the jugular in a dispute. She is entitled to her opinion,which seems to be shared by many other people. I just think since it is well known she doesn’t like Teresa, she would have made herself look better with a simple ” I don’t comment on the other housewives issues”.

Susie
Susie

I guess this is bad on me, but I’m glad somebody is saying something. Damn, you can hear a pin drop it’s so quiet in Housewife Land. Where are all the loud mouth, opinionated, hell raisers we all know and love to hate?

Panda Bear
Panda Bear

I read somewhere they have been investigating them since as early as 2001, well before any of the housewives shows. Another year thrown around was 2004 and 2005 again well before RHoNJ.

Even if that’s not true, I’m sure the bankruptcy had more to do with the investigation than them being on television. Filing then withdrawing has to throw up some flags somewhere in the system.

I can’t believe I’m about to say this but the way the other NJ wives are handling this is excellent.

BM Barbie

“I’m sure the bankruptcy had more to do with the investigation than them being on television. Filing then withdrawing has to throw up some flags somewhere in the system.”

ITA

Babs
Babs

Applause for Bethenny!!! She is 100% correct! People need to open their eyes to what Joe and Teresa really are!

Lexy

I am not convinced that Teresa knew about Joe illegal activities, as a housewife she probably just allowed him to make decisions in matters of his business and I even dare to say that Joe might have sign her name in a lot of papers, still not excuse not to know but I am hoping that Teresa will be able to get some level of probation and Joe will do some time and not get deported, those girls need their father.

Laurie
Laurie

Joe already admitted in 2010 that he forged Teresa’s name on all kinds of legal docs, including mortgage papers. And I believe this will be their defense for her moving forward.

Joe will fall on the sword for both of them to keep her out of jail.

Lexy
That is the least he can do, his shady businesses practices is what has brought all this to his family. If Joe wouldn’t be so greedy and wanted to cut so many corners, maybe his tenants would not have been so upset and present all kinds of complaints and this could had gotten fixed privately. Now is time for Joe to man up and do what is best for his daughters, the same goes for Teresa. I know she loves her husband but at this particular moment she needs to think about what is best for her girls and the… Read more »
Susie
Susie

I contend that Joe needed to keep Teresa in a lifestyle she had grown accustomed to, and the bigger the better. They BOTH liked the dough and what it bought them. Is Joe more culpable, I think so, but is Teresa innocent, hell no! I hope they both are sweating bullets.

Crystal
Crystal

Didn’t Teresa submit fake W-2’s? Lied about working? Didn’t she cover up money she made from the HW? I know she can be an idiot but all that right there shows that she knew.

Lexy
I know that this is what the indictment says and it is difficult to think that Joe did all this behind her back but, and I know it sounds like I am making excuses for Teresa, but I think that Teresa is very oblivious to a lot of things and the same way that Joe falsify his partner’s signature, he could have done the same to Teresa, or he could have lied to her and tell her to sign without explaining her what these documents were about. I am worried about the fact that the bail amount was the same… Read more »
Susie
Susie

*My post was in response to Lexy.

Susie
Susie

You may not be trying to make excuses for Teresa, but you are. Teresa STOLE to live a cushy life. I guess that’s okay with people, but not me. If she was stealing for food or something having to do with life and death, I would feel differently. But to SCAM to have a bunch of JUNK is sick. That’s what is sick.

Lexy

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse, I know this is said time and time again.

I just hope this case turns out differently than many others that I have seen 🙁

Crystal
Crystal

IDK, I might believe that there are some things Joe did behind her back or did things that she was oblivious to but I find it hard to believe that she knew nothing criminal was happening. Maybe she didn’t know all of it but I think she knew something.

deni123
deni123

anyone who pleasures about someone else’s demise is a sicko – you bethenny are cruel as was has been demonstrated over and over and over again…..so you in turn will get your’s i would imagine

Crystal
Crystal

I think that taxpaying citizens are happy that criminals are facing the consequences. I really don’t think that people want them both to go to prison for 50 years but they need to face some sort of consequences.

BM Barbie

Exactly Crystal. Why are we “haters” just because we don’t condone breaking the law to support a lifestyle??? That is LUDICROUS! I don’t think they deserve 50 years a piece either, but they won’t get anything close to that so it’s a moot point entirely. Sorry I don’t feel sorry for people who break the law in order to have pretty things. I get my pretty things honestly! LOL

mc
mc

This investigation, court appearances and if it should come to that, Jailtime, are paid by tax payers. Guidices should just pay a fine and make this thing go away.

Cindy123
Cindy123

Where will they get the money to pay the fine? Take out another loan maybe??

BM Barbie
Why do you think the fraud charges are “ridiculous”? I’m curious. Did you read the entire list and explanation of each indictment??? I did, and the charges seem pretty legitimate actually. It’s actually quite easy to prove mail and wire fraud, and if they couldn’t prove it then the Feds wouldn’t be wasting their time on this. They have clear evidence of both Teresa and Joe committing fraud, or else the indictment wouldn’t read as it does. You all are welcome to feel sorry for them, but downplaying the charges just makes you sound uneducated on the matter.
just sayin
just sayin

They would have to work to pay the fines and penalties. I think that is what should happen, the fraud charges are ridiculous, imo, but they should have to pay up for what they owe with penalties.

Mamachen
Mamachen

Btw who do you think pays for their criminal acts…we the tax payers do!! So you can thank them for taking millions out of our pockets!

just sayin
just sayin

LOL @Mamachen millions out of our pockets??? LOL yea right they took millions. just a little over the top

mc
mc

mamachen- What about us tax payers bailing out the big banks that were ruthless in lending out these loans? You can’t be serious?

BM Barbie

This blog isn’t about big banks, it’s about the Real Housewives.

Thank you mc!! Plenty of other people really rip us off daily , and cover it ip with Furlough, health care reform, etc….

Vee
Vee

Thank you!

Wallace
Wallace

Miss you bethenny! You might be annoying but you are no fool. Thanks for calling it like you see it!! Teresa will never experience a quarter of the success you’ve had because she allowed her greed to take over.

kpasta
kpasta
And enough already with the poor innocent children! Oh yes, I feel sorry for those children. Like that has anything to do with the issue at hand-FRAUD. Maybe they can rip out some of that tacky marble in that tacky italian palace, and use it to clothe or feed those children. And, innocent until proven guilty only applies in a court of law, not in an open forum like this one-(that was created on mud slinging, by the way) so sorry, but making up fake W-2s AND lying under oath about a new business venture in bankruptcy court? That is… Read more »
Bellissima7
Bellissima7

@kpasta….Stop bashing Italian culture and taste. It is obvious u can never afford Italian marble in your poor looking shack!

Bellissima7
Bellissima7

ptcovehsewife
ptcovehsewife

T allowed greed to take over?…funny. Isn’t Bethany the one who used her husband..in laws …Jill..the guy she had doing food Blogs..her pregnancy etc…for ratings?

Bobby
Bobby

Just because she was asked a question doesn’t mean she had to respond. I bet if Teresa was asked about B’s marriage she would have declined her opinion or only wished well in the situation.

By the way I am seriously in love with this site and the commenters – haha well minus some but you guys are all awesome and I enjoy reading your comments! Much love xox

Lexy

Bethenny’s divorce is not a criminal matter though, it is a personal issue. here we are talking about criminal matters that can land Joe and Teresa in jail and leave those poor girls with no parents for a while.

Bethenny’s divorce technically only affects her and her family, tax evasion affects everyone of us.

eggmitit
eggmitit

Bethenny’s divorce, just like her show, is irrelevant. Boring, boring and more boring. She needs to get lost at sea again, except this time for REAL, not RATINGS.

joey the nut nibbler
joey the nut nibbler

Thanks Jennifer, I will appreciate it if you would explain to me further more.

RabbleRouser
RabbleRouser

Hi Bobby, I agree about the site and the commentators. Following the ‘WTF is this black shit’ mystery, I swear between this site and a few others I have never laughed so hard in my life.

hannavas
hannavas

The ” black shit” questions in the middle of all that drama was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen on the show. Even thinking about it again now I’m laughing. Every single one of the cast mentioned it!

Wookie defense
Wookie defense

Oh it was FUNNY! Even slojoe owning up to it on his camera shot was pure hilarity..must have rewound it 5 times.

Mamachen
Mamachen
Please, they are busted…the Feds have most likely been following those 2 idiots for years gathering evidence. They have a list as long as it gets of all the criminal acts they have been acting on. It safe to say they are guilty as charged. Bethany is a smart woman and is where she is because of her smarts. She gets it….kind of embarrassing that people even have support for those 2 morons. Would it have been better for them to just rob and bank and take all the cash and run?! Because a thief is a thief…it comes in… Read more »
jerseygirl
jerseygirl
OMG,I’ve been in the real estate business in Bergen County for years and do you have any idea how many people I could throw under the bus for the same type of activity? If I didn’t have bills to pay and was an insanely vindictive, self righteous woman, I could nail a lot of a**es with what I know and what I know I could dig up. Hell everyone I ever worked with/for could do that to each other. But I don’t have that much time on my hands or hate in my heart. But obviously, Monica Chacon does. Could… Read more »
Just me
Just me

And may I just add,that this is not over yet, more of these peiople will fall this is just the tip of the iceberg. They just haven’t been served yet !

Lexy
I agree with you here, are the Guidices the only ones who have done this? absolutely not, a lot of constructors used to overinflate their applications, a lot of people puts family on their pay rolls to show more expenses but usually they do not bring light to this and my personal feeling is that if Teresa would not have gone into this show, maybe the Guidices could have done all this being closed doors with the feds and maybe get a more sympathetic look because of the girls. Doing this show was definitely not a smart move on the… Read more »
Cindy123
Cindy123

OMG!!! Are you serious??? Teresa didn’t over inflate her salary on an loan application. She submitted fake W-2’s and pay stubs!!! That’s fraud!!! And enough of this BS that they’re going after her because she’s a celebrity. She’s D list and a fake. Instead of going out and getting a real paying job to care for her four beautiful daughters that she loves so much, her and her Joe became grifters to support their family. It’s evident Joe doesn’t want to work. He couldn’t even keep the pizza place open.

BM Barbie

She submitted W-2s when she was UNEMPLOYED.

You don’t get W-2s when you’re unemployed.

just sayin
just sayin

@cindy123 she submitted the w2’s to prove income on the loan applications, same diff.

jerseygirl
jerseygirl

I don’t think they would have it that much easier with the judge if they weren’t famous. I’m obviously pretty close to this stuff and once the evidence is there, the judge tends to throw the book at anyone involved in mortgage fraud.

Where fame screwed them is with the prosecutor who wants to make a name for himself by making a big splashy case. And definitely Monica Chacon, who probably couldn’t stand watching Teresa become more famous and popular.

Lexy
Then again, think about Bethenny’s answer, was it a wise move on the Guidices’ part to go on a reality show when they had all this in the backburner? The answer to me is a rotund NO. I also wonder if this is the reason why Teresa was so reluctant to sign for the show, Andy spoke about that on his book and said that Teresa was the harder one to convince and she went back and forth for several times. I want to believe that Teresa really didn’t know about this mess her husband was doing and that is… Read more »
Aunt Sadie
Aunt Sadie

Lol well Kim G and Monica are taking credit for supplying the feds with info for years. They (the feds) didn’t do much, it was handed to them. The source is questionable and some of those charges may be reduced or dropped all together.