Kim G Slams Teresa Giudice About Recent Fraud Claims; Says “Finally Justice Shall Prevail!”

July 30, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2013-07-30 at 2.28.42 PM

Kim Granatell AKA Kim G is easily known as one of the biggest shit stirrers on Reality television and she continues to voice her opinion despite her no longer appearing on The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Kim G took to twitter to slam her enemy Teresa Giudice about the recent fraud claims that came out yesterday saying “finally justice shall prevail!” See what else Kim said below

Screen Shot 2013-07-30 at 2.23.19 PM

For those of you who don’t remember, Kim G and Teresa’s feud began when Teresa referred to her as an “old lady.” Clearly Kim wants her 15 minutes considering she’s tagging media outlets and I’ll give it to her just so she too could get slammed :-). Think it’s sad that she is speaking out about this knowing that Teresa has four daughters at home and one that is also on twitter but not very surprised. Thoughts on what The Old Lady Kim G had to say?

Tags: , , , , ,

Category: RHONJ, Teresa Giudice

Sort by:   Newest | Oldest
ginny
ginny

Kim G. – “If you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all!” Thumper’s mother gave good advice and so did mine! Did you have a mother??

meme
meme

39 counts of FRAUD before and after they were on Housewives. Get your head out treapes @$$hole you all are seeing daylight of treapes mouth! IF they were so concerned for their children they would of NOT continuously committed 39 COUNTS OF FRAUD! Blame NO ONE but treape and her trescuzz of a husband.

Reddvette
Reddvette

This will still not get Kim a spot on the show.

BlondienFL
BlondienFL

So sad that Kim G. uses someone else’s problems to get in print! Another 15 minutes of fame for Kim G. at the expense of someone else. Now she can go back into the hole she just crawled out of, and we can all forget her “again”.

Skeeter
Skeeter

What a bitter old sow Kim G is

What Lea Black tweeted, is exactly how I feel.

Jerseygirl09
Jerseygirl09

Another low class comment from the ladies of the Franklin Lakes area. Despite everything, this is someone’s life that could literally fall apart and the fact that this woman is joking about it is completely disgraceful. Franklin Lakes is trash.

RR
RR

Old lady butt crack needs to watch out for Karma.SMH What a pig

YanksGal
YanksGal

More details had been released at this link http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/

oahu stacey
oahu stacey

Pig

Divorce
Divorce

Why create a post highlighting this old, crazy bitch. This is hurtful to Teresa and her family. This old hag has serious issues. Rage of jealousy and its sick. Don’t grant her the attention. She is not worth it.

anthony
anthony

Kim’s right – I hope they lock them up

Cajsa Lilliehook

Why do we care what a woman whose greatest public act was falling off a stripper poll thinks?

Wookie defence
Wookie defence

Oh shut up you old hag!

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat

As much as I have not understood Caroline, I am really understanding why more and more she did not become friendly with Kim G! Caroline was very firm about it and yep, she was right on about that one!

Belle557
Belle557

This chick needs to be committed. Seriously. I really think she is insane.

life12
life12

Kim G needs to shut her mouth because when you wish something bad upon somebody it can happen to you. I Call it KARMA

She is to old for this crap

Teresa Giudice, The Transvestite Whisperer
Teresa Giudice, The Transvestite Whisperer

@ JPG

You’re so funny I’m dying here out of laghter XD
I swear I search for your comments and read them!!
Never knew Kim G is funny XD Alot of hate towards IT which is understandable!
I want the orange Hermes bag! I don’t think IT will be needing it where she is going!!

JerseyG
JerseyG

One more complete asshole…

Mountain skier
Mountain skier

JerseyG you are much nicer then I am. Probably JPG switching up her name, easy enough to do.

Teresa Giudice, The Transvestite Whisperer
Teresa Giudice, The Transvestite Whisperer

ohh don’t say that about yourself sweety ^_^

melliekhuntfromcarteret
melliekhuntfromcarteret

Could never stand the Kim’s. This one was always creepy but then so was the other Kim. She’s so rich and she’s so bitter. I just don’t get it. Get a life, Kim Bitters!

Honestee
Honestee
Some of this is not adding up..Since 2008 Teresa has shown some old-fashioned hustle (cookbooks, hair care , launch parties, Nephcure, Celebrity Apprentice, talk-shows) and her work ethic has been spot-on. She loves her children, takes care of her parents, supports Joe in her marriage and while she is not a stupid women she seems to see things simpler-not complicated. This behavior contrasts wildly with what is being implicated by the feds and the (ahem) always known to tell the truth (not) shit -stirrer Kim G. Usually peoples nature does not change overnight, Teresa had to have this ethic all… Read more »
emma
emma

To quote The Countess, Luann: Money can’t buy you class. (Oh yeah.)

kim
kim

Notice she tagged @jaclauirta in the Birkin tweet. She might wanna get one for here as well, with all the leagal issues plaguing the Laurita’s she might end up in orange to..

miamigirl
miamigirl

I am not a Danielle Staub fan at all, but I lost all respect when Kim G made fun of Danielles breasts calling them square. What kind of woman does that?? That was it for me.

On another note, I was reading how some people think this might be the end of Teresa’s career, however, I feel like it might have the opposite effect.

Donna Lee King
Member

Yeh but Teresa is not a billionaire involved in insider trading at any level. She is a person who made some financial mistakes and has tried to fix them. She won’t be going to jail. The Government will work with her and possibly her husband.

DML
DML
It wasn’t just financial mistakes, she (allegedly) committed several counts of fraud, and theft as a result. However, my personal opinion is that her hubby probably did it. He either outright forged the documents (like he did with his partner), or had her sign the papers knowing she wouldn’t read them. Regardless though, he should take full responsibility for both of them. Someone needs to be there to raise those poor little girls. I would be curious to know how long Bravo has known about this impending doom. It’s sick to exploit, and profit, from the demise of lives in… Read more »
Daisymay
Daisymay

That’s what they also said about Martha Stewart…

Melissa
Melissa

Kim who??? Like seriously…. I forgot that crazy bitch even existed. Go back into the cave you crawled out of and never come back. Shes clearly just trying to get some attention for herself.

Rhfan
Rhfan

As much as I agree with mostly everyone on this forum,
Perhaps we can take it easy with the granny comments. Depends, nursing home etc…
We too will be that age one day, and as the beautiful amazing women you all are, we know how quickly time passes. Ladies, she’s in her fifties not eighties. Most of us on here have mothers Kim’s age.
Peace and love to all of you xo

hannavas
hannavas

If Kim is 57 then I AM HER AGE, although I don’t look like I have nearly as many miles as her. But even though I look much younger than her, I also act much more mature. It’s possible to have strong opinions about a person or a topic without acting like a catty teenager. It’s also possible to disagree or call someone out without tearing them to shreds. It’s called simple human decency,something Kim is sorely lacking.

Divorce
Divorce

That’s what makes it sick. Will you be in your 50s or 60s talking like this about someone else’s misfortune. No, you would know better. But this crazy old bitch doesn’t.

NJHWwannabe

STFU Bit.. this is one person i can not stand even.more than Melissa. She needs to clean up her own back yard before she talks crap on others. She is a known snitch and lier

DLL
DLL
I remember when Kim G brought Monica Chacon, the lawyer who was going after Teresa and Joe for fraud back in July 2011 when Joe forged his business partner’s signature on some loan documents to Melissa’s party and a confrontation between her and Teresa took place. RadarOnline has an article about Monica and says she feels vindicated that Teresa and Joe are indicted. My question is, since Monica Chacon WILLINGLY allowed herself to be filmed for Bravo on an episode of NJ (they have to sign consent forms to be filmed, so she had to be a willing party), couldn’t… Read more »
Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat

Interesting thought – was Monica actually paid any money to appear on that episode? If not, then I don’t know how there could be an ethical issue, she simply (with the help of production ;)) attended a party.

Donna Lee King
Member

not what Monica claims on celebritybuzz..she claims Bravo producers contacted her and invited her to the party and told her that Teresa would not be there because Melissa and Teresa were fighting. She was set up by Bravo but I guess she does not have the clout to go against them so since she knew about Joe Giudice and his business partner she decided to get back at Bravo the sneaky way and take down their *Star* I hate to break the news but Teresa is even more popular now. DOH!!

DML
DML
True, unfortunately they are probably freezing her assets until this case is resolved. I honestly believe Teresa didn’t know what her husband was up to. While she may have signed documents per his direction, I doubt she knew what was going on. I like Teresa, but she doesn’t exactly strike me as a criminal mastermind (not that there was a genius at work here). Based solely on the character we’ve seen (and no, I’m not deluded about the “reality” in reality TV) I feel Teresa is basically a good person, and Joe is shady to say the least. I think… Read more »
melliekhuntfromcarteret
melliekhuntfromcarteret

I hate that raggy Radar Online.

Ry
Ry
Kim G has the personality (and real money) to be a housewife-Bravo made a big mistake by not putting on her full-time. She is messy as hell but that’s what these shows run on. As for the Teresa stans now targeting Monica Chacon, don’t blame her. If the Giudices weren’t up to ILLEGAL activity, there would never be a need for an investigation. I can’t believe some of you are getting angry at other people when you should be angry at your precious Teresa and Joe for deceit, lies and fraud. They’re the ones who broke the law, not anyone… Read more »
JerseyG
JerseyG

No one is targeting Chacone. She did her job.

BUT, to maintain any tiny bit of respect (or a whole bunch) for the famewhoring dumbass lawyer that she is should have kept her smarmy ass off of Bravo. She didn’t. She’s a famewhore and a good friend of Granny Pants.

Little bit of bias that Chacone had?

Yep.

Does it mean the Giudice’s didn’t do what they did?

Nope.

Monica Chacone is still a famewhore.

JerseyG
JerseyG

Wonder if that bias on her hard work to (her words, or close to) bring the Giudice’s down will be played out in court?

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat

Ry – I wish you would read through the threads because many of us have stated we do not support lying or tax fraud.

A Real NJ Housewife
A Real NJ Housewife

Fair enough, Ry. But I hope to hear the same righteous indignation when the Lauritas’ and the Gorgas’ legal troubles are in the headlines. So you see, others have actually broken the law. Allegedly, since NO one has been convicted of anything yet.

Honestee
Honestee

Well, I pray they find some peace…

LBB