Melissa Gorga’s Ex Claims Some Guy Paid For Her Breast While They Were Dating!

July 24, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2013-07-24 at 5.06.24 PM

Real Housewives of New Jersey star Melissa Gorga was desperate to get some bubbies and apparently had some guy get them for her while she was dating her ex boyfriend, Bryan Bowen! Bryan has recently come out and is going to reveal all after constantly being trashed by Melissa. Bryan says he is in talks with magazines because he’s had enough and continues to reveal some dirty little secrets from Melissa’s past! This time it’s about her bubbies and who purchased them! See what Bryan said below

Screen Shot 2013-07-24 at 5.03.15 PM

Are you surprised that Bryan has come forward and is making these claims?!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Melissa Gorga, RHONJ

Sort by:   Newest | Oldest
Motels strip hotel

Hi all, just became aware about the blog page by way of Google, and located it’s mostly seriously informative. I’m about to look for belgium’s capital. I’m going to be happy if however you carry on this specific in the future. Lots of others will likely be gained away from your creating. Regards!

Jenn2013
Jenn2013
Forget Bravo exposing the Gorgas. That will never happen. That’s RHONJ biggest fight storyline tied to their star Teresa. The only way the truth is coming out is if Bryan speaks. Even then, if the show even acknowledges it… it will be spun in a way where editing at its finest takes over and somehow makes it Teresa’s fault. They will some how cut and paste video and audio clips together where it literally appears “Teresa set this up” is coming out of their mouths. Kind of like the Vineyard in California. Juicy’s phone scandal was actually like 4 telephone… Read more »
speak my mind
speak my mind

Who cares what she did the past is your past for a reason. Someone else wanting there 10 minutes of fame.

madamedummy
madamedummy

REALLY low class trash …
they don’t even have the brains to feel shame …
& to stab your own family in the back …geeezuz ..

Lee
Lee

In the local newspaper in Nj there is an article about the Lauritas and Joe Gorga. On Sept 5 they have to appear in Ridgewood Municipal court for the fight that took place in the Salon when they attack John Karagiotgis. Go to wwww.northjersey.com

Lee
Lee

Sorry http://www.northjersey.com that is the website for the Bergen Record

madamedummy
madamedummy

what goes around , comes around ..
& this is a looooong time coming …..
nasty skank she is ,
along with that ‘mangina’ she calls a husband ..
bottom of the barrel ..
andy is disgusting too …
hopefully somebody will also spill the beans about him …..

Laram
Laram

Yep. I thought we read and heard this last fall?

Laram
Laram

I’d rather talk about the new future King, than Melissa at her past at this point. We have heard it already, for 2-coming on 3 yrs now.

Donna Lee King
Member
EXactly! This has been on sites and such for a long time. Two things have helped me make a decision on the truth of what has been put out there. #1. A tweet from the Ex that stated she said he reminded her of Joe Giudice. That tells me he was in touch with her while being married because she had a BIL. #2 With everything that has been put out there about this EX, never once has he said NO that’s not true, I never got with her while she was married…soooo. AND even if he never did, it… Read more »
madamedummy
madamedummy

really it’s tired ….

pennyarcade
pennyarcade

This headline says “breast” not “breasts,” so he only paid for one? 🙂

Pippi

LOL I guess her mother paid for the other one!

Laram
Laram

Ok, now that was funny. @Pippi.

DLL
DLL

New Jersey newspaper article about Chris and Jax Laurita and Joe Gorga involving the beating of Johnny Karagiorgis. Trial date has been set for September. There is a photo of all three in court back in April. Check out Joe’s spray on hair! Hilarious!

P.S. How many times have these thugs been involved in fights, and they have the balls to call Teresa scum?

Maggie
Maggie

Well, I’m sure that Jac was just trying to break up the fight when she took her shoe off and hit Johnny. Melissa wasn’t wearing heels, or she could have tried that when TB took off after Juicy Joe.

Aunt Sadie

U think they will air the video if the fight?

DLL
DLL

Aunt Sadie, I hope they air the video to show just how violent these people are. I hope the prosecutor in the case can use the footage that was aired this week from Joe Gorga attacking Guidice, it would show the Judge just how violent this little jerk is.

Pippi

Dll, thanks for the intel.

DLL
DLL

U r welcome Pippi!

Pippi

Teresa is tweeting she and Heather are working on book#5 and it will be about sweets! Eat your heart out Katfish.

LOL…. didn’t Tre say an all dessert book wouldn’t sell?

I guess we’ll find out.

mc
mc

It could be healthy desserts. Yes, it’s possible. Desserts can be healthy and satisfy that sweet tooth. People don’t realize that many healthy bars/energy bars are worse than half a dozen cookies or two slices of cake. Odd, but true.

I know all dessert books sell and sell well. I own a few.

I was pointing out that Tre said they don’t sell. Now she is writing one.
Just another HW “irony”.

@hcannoli

The comment to Kathy, that emma mentioned, is what I was referring to.

Yes emma. I agree. Although Bethennys did sell really well. I just had zero desire to purchase her shit because they didn’t even sound good, or look good. Now Kathys stuff looks good and probably is good I think her presentation makes it is great. I really do not think she cares about the calorie thing and that’s ok, whatever. I do think hers might sell ok. Now in my opinion Teresas will probably do good with this if she stays with the Italian thingy

emma
emma

holy cannoli, that’s what I was thinking: a skinny dessert book — which I know will be better than Bethenny’s attempt — and Kathy’s “back-of-the-box”, offerings! I’ve noticed a lot of healthy, delish recipes making the rounds on Food Network and Facebook, so if Teresa follows the trend, it will be another winner for her.

* opps sorry I meant spilled, lol. Still does anyone remember what Teresa spilled 6 months ago on twitter?

Ok, @ emma I remember that now, maybe she is doing a skinny italian dessert thingy cookbook. Her cookbooks are all geared as light / skinny..

emma
emma

I remember Teresa telling Kathy (on the show) that she’d never do a book only about desserts because dessert books don’t sell as people watch their weight. Maybe she’s cooking up “light desserts” in line with her brand? I’ve been noticing a trend to that end. If that’s what she has in mind, that could force Kathy to switch from regular to fat free Cool Whip in *her* recipes…

@rhfan

Teresa tweeted she pilled the beans 6 months ago on twitter..Do you remember what she tweeted, I don’t.

I don’t remember either that she tweeted desserts books don’t sell, I think she tweeted something like an all dessert book for her, wouldn’t sell.

mc
mc

I’m a pastry chef and have been for over 10 years.

emma
emma

Dolci Della BOOM!

lipojaq
lipojaq

cant wait for teresa’s. who wants to buy that botzo sister cookbook anyways?

mc
mc

I am going to buy it just to slap Katfish in the face.

Teresa Carlucci
Teresa Carlucci
Hellooooooo people. Why is it so hard for everyone to see that she’s a fake ass ho??? I’d put my $$$ on the stripper story being true too, because look how shaken up Meho was when that dude confronted her. Too many different stories about her going around for her to be this sweet innocent good Italian mom. Get going ya trash bag tramp!!!!! I’d love to bitch slap her at least once. Hopefully more, but AT LEAST once. Fake Fake Fake!!! That’s why she was in such a rush to leave the retreat. She even had her coat and… Read more »
DLL
DLL

Looks like Melissa is the answer to this on “Blind Gossip”. It was just solved:

Aunt Sadie

Boy those are some butch looking sisters!!!!

BM Barbie
BM Barbie

LOL Aunt Sadie.

Sweet Christ though, seriously. It looks like when the photo opt is over they’re going to devour the little one in the middle like a passed hors d’oeuvre.

Shiks
Shiks

Yes, but the dresses the sisters were wearing were cute! They did look manly though, even in pretty lace white dresses!

Aunt Sadie

You can put a dress on a pig and it’s still a pig lol.

DLL
DLL

Scary aren’t they? 🙂 Melissa thought she would convince Andy that she and her sisters would be great together on the show, they even tweeted something along the lines of “look out Kardashians” or something like that. They really thought that they could be as famous and rich as the Kardashians? Well, at least they’re as trasy as them!

Aunt Sadie

Wishful dreaming! Meho underestimated the public. She assumed the housewife audience were men lol. She is not a likable woman to start off with and it shows by how little her fan base is. And from what I’ve seen of her butchie sisters they are not likable by the public either.

Van Melissacantsing
Van Melissacantsing

Bryan only came forward after his name was outed on another website months ago, and he received nasty tweets from Melissas sisters and QOM. If they would’ve just let it die down, he probably would’ve kept to himself. I don’t think he’s calculating and manipulative, just getting pissed. In my opinion. Btw, rumors have been around about her cheating for a lot longer, he did not just come out of the woodwork!

@Van

ITA you said it all

Aunt Sadie

Come out of the woodwork as in telling all. I believe him but I don’t trust Bravo after they set Tre up last season.

Van Melissacantsing
Van Melissacantsing

But Aunt Sadie, I also wouldn’t put anything past Bravo!

Aunt Sadie

Both Tamra’s and Meho’s ex’s come out of the woodwork at the same time, both franchises are almost finished airing, both storylines have gone stale, too much of a coi-kee-dink. New move by Bravo in an attempt to keep the fire alive imo.

Kukulet

I think the real problem is that, according to the headline, the guy only paid for one bubbie. Seriously, Melissa, if you ‘re gonna put a guy on the line to pay for silicone, make him buy TWO.

Truly dumb woman.

Kukulet

Thanks you, that is hilarious!

TEAM FAIR
TEAM FAIR

You know Melissa will blame Teresa for this man coming forward….JUST WATCH!

Teresa Carlucci
Teresa Carlucci

lmfao !!!!! So true. Somehow, some way Teresa WILL be blamed for this. HAHAHA!!!

jlf
jlf
Okay well now I believe that even after Sunday’s show meho are still together I live here in Miami Florida and in today’s paper another article (there was a article yesterday)that says “know why Joe and Melissa Gorga have a solid marriage? “I treat her like my girlfriend” he said. HisNJ housewife recently penned the advice book love Italian style “you gotta Keep the excitement alive” I read this before dinner. It made me so ill had to wait to eat dinner. I wonder if they brought their kids. I am going to find out where they r staying and… Read more »
Melissa Gorga, the horse whisperer
Melissa Gorga, the horse whisperer
Well i think the problem is: Bryan has kept quiet for a long time. Melissa has been on for three seasons. How come bryan didnt appear when she first came out? Someone accidently exposed him. He didnt want any of this. Thats when the marco swamp rats as well as their vile mouth piece q of m started going after bryan to get him to get off twitter. Ive seen a tweet from kim pirella herself telling him to get off twitter and call her. Melissa apparently told someone she didng care because bryan would die from his cancer anyways… Read more »
Stay
Stay

He said on twiiter that he would donate the money to ASPCA

Pippi

He seems to be in good standing with a huge amount of people why not just hold a fundraising for the ASPCA shelter. This whole thing is starting to sound sketchy.

Say What??
Say What??
I’m wi you pippi. I just don’t care enough about Melissa to give a damn who bought her air bags. What difference does it make? Unless he has proof she cheated on gorga it doesn’t matter what she did. It doesn’t matter if she was stripper or a hooker lol this reeks of another Johnny /penny game. He needs to say what he has to say and move on. Now, if someone wants to spill the tea on Joe GOrga, his construction work being DEAD, him losing the parents home to loan sharks etc then I’m interested. I don’t know… Read more »
rukidding?
rukidding?

here’s the thing. people are saying “who cares”. well, apparently Melissa, her hag sisters and all their minions care. also it proves what a hypocrite she is because she wants to accuse joe guidice of cheating well it looks like she is miss cheater herself.

say what

I totally understand what you’re saying.

But i think and this is only my opinion Bryan was just just trying to point out what a lying whore Melissa is.

Which most of us already know and yes id like him to put out or shut up.

And you said lets get some dirt on stumpys construction dealing and him selling him mortgaging his parents home and losing it.

And lets start bringing up the Lauritas finances Chris has been flying under the radar long enough

drewsmom
drewsmom

She did. With this guy according to what has already been exposed. The chinese resturant parking lot was after she was married. Word is she married joey because Bryan wouldn’t marry her. The engagement was to force his hand. They didn’t kuat date for a while ,it was years

RobinR

Couldn’t agree more!

jen
jen

I have a feeling we better not hold our breaths while we wait. This guy is waiting for a good pay out,and unlees its going to come from WHORSEY to shut him up,there is no magazine thats going to pay money for this. She may like sucking weiners in parking lots but she is not Anthony Weiner.

LookersMissesMelissa
LookersMissesMelissa

Lmfao just speaks to her character…she’s with one dude and another pays for her tits. Jesus!!
Midget Man shouldve just banged her & kept it MOVIN…Can’t turn a whore into a housewife…

Laurie
Laurie

At first I was waiting for him to spill what he had on her but it’s been going on for too long. Only way he can redeem himself is if Andy invites him to the reunion to ‘Tell All’… otherwise, Bryan, speak your piece or stop the teases and the cryptic tweets.

Marty
Marty

Dude! Bryan just spill it out already! We all know its true or else the Whoresy Faces two brothers 🙂 wouldn’t have gotten all rabid on you.

Julie
Julie

As much crap and threats this guy got from the Marcos I wish he would go ahead and tell his side and maybe that will shut Marco sisters up

I don’t even care anymore, I could care less about who M had sex with or whatever.

This is M paying an ex to threaten to “call her out” so she can remain employed.

I tried to locate his twitter account, could not find it. He may have closed it since Feb 2013.

If this is something he wants to do – do it already or shut up.

I have compassion for his medical condition, but this is enough…nice try M.

Samuel

No his account is still active i think he goes by the name of Bryan bulldog try that if you can’t find it I’ll give you his twitter account name i don’t know how to add a link to this blog.

Just let me know and I’ll give you his twitter account name.

Good morning Summer

In the collection of posts up thread, is mine saying that I did find his account.

I have compassion for his surviving cancer, sometimes I think this is how he communicates with his girlfriend M, by threatening to tell “someone”.

I do hope a friend or family member is helping him cope with this particular skanky can of worms.
🙂

Hi Samuel

Glad you found it after i posted to you i read that you found his account i really don’t know how my post ended up down here Im very phone or computer savvy Lol

Yeah i also hope like you he has someone helping and supporting supporting him.

And also agree that twitter is the only way for him to speak to M.

Have a great day Samuel :-):-):-):-)

Summer

Opps not phone or computer savvy. lol

drewsmom
drewsmom

Nope his account is open and he posts multiple times a day when he is feeling well.

The posts that were made a few days ago were nothing incomparison to those I read a few months ago. They were really brutal and threatning.

Takes a lot of something to tweet “we don’t need to worry about ******, he’ll be dead before he can tell anyone” That’s. A quote from one of her SISTERS! !!

Deb G
Deb G

Drewsmom, I remember reading that I think it was Lysa Simpson.

emma
emma

Samael, I too wondered if Bryan is in cahoots with the Marcos. I think Melissa’s so desperate to get whatever-the-heck she wants, she’d do just about anything. Hmm.

Hi emma

look how easy it is to get a press conference, geez something happens – press conference time and usually within 6 hours.

I doubt anyone will pay..everything, plus innuendo/rumors is on one blog or another.

Just me
Just me

Bring it Bryan ! But don’t wait to get paid for it ! Just bring it already !

Pippi

If he waits much longer that train is going to leave the station. We’re all getting bored of this game. He should have capitalized on it when the story broke back in Jan. now it’s just old news. The more time that passes gives Messy more time to spin.

Hi Pippy

Yeah I know, it’s like these ex’s are in hibernation, then zoom to innuendo and crawl to the “where do I sell my life to” section of the yellow pages.

yawn.

Pippi

Hey Sam, yup it’s becoming a big old snooze fest. Come on Bryan we want pictures, video, tape recordings not innuendos. This story is a flat as the beer I forgot out side last night.

Hi Just Me

One seems to be as slimey as the other.

It took one person with a camera to break open watergate overnight!

The longer he waits, the more I believe that he is doing this press for his girlfriend.

found his twitter account. he seems to be responding to M supporters.

Geez..talk Bryan. I still could care less.

Andrea from Alabama
Andrea from Alabama

Well she did do a service (sucked him off) for him to pay for those tits. He’s stupid if he thought that ghey were the first gifts she got from another man while she was with him. Y’all know Teresa is being blames right now for this.

SweetPea
SweetPea

How is he tired of her constantly bashing him, when I haven’t seen or heard about her even acknowledgeing him. And who cares who paid for it, I’m sure he reaped the benefits of some other mans money once they were healed so he should shut the hell up.

Estelle
Estelle
As far as I know, Melissa HASN’T even acknowledged this guy and it’s doubtful that she will. I’m still waiting for proof that Melissa’s sisters sent “I hope you die soon” tweets to this guy, but since there IS NONE and IT NEVER HAPPENED it looks as if it’s going to be a long wait. So far, not one shred of proof. Not one screen shot of ANY of these tweets (and with Team Teresa monitoring EVERY MOVE THE MARCO SISTERS MAKE, are we expected to believe that not ONE was alert enough to save EVEN ONE?) Give me a… Read more »
Estelle- Kim Pirella acknowledged him when he was first rebutting Horsey statements . She asked him to call her. It was on twitter for all to see. There is proof they were attached to the Q of Media tweeting the nasty and death threat tweets, Melissa gave a happy tweet and favorites it, and said something about Q “just getting started”. And really- he owes YOU know proof. Who carries around pics of someone committing adultery? Im thinking no one, unless they have a PI? He knows her. He has dealt with her crazy erratic jealous behavior. His family had… Read more »
rukidding?
rukidding?
michers don’t even bother. no matter how many times you throw the truth in Estelle’s face. he won’t admit it. he game is deny, deny, deny. just like Melissa. I told Estelle about QueenzofMedia before and how they work for Melissa and how she loves their nasty tweets but the nutjob doesn’t want to hear it. Estelle needs to ask himself. if bryan is a nobody and doesn’t know Melissa then why on earth is her minions and her hag sisters attacking him so much and trying to shut him up? he didn’t start talking until they started on him.… Read more »

I know.. this one and the other are one in the same…

Estelle
Estelle

Finally, anybody who has checked out this moron’s Twitter page yet will HAVE to have noticed that HE’S A BLITHERING IDIOT!

SweetPea
SweetPea

That one tweet was all I saw also. he said someone sent him a text, but never said who it was. so people just assume it with Melissa and her sisters.

Estelle
Estelle

I also wanted to add that Bryan’s followers are almost exclusively Teresa fans who openly brag about it. They’ve practically dedicated a fan club to him and they fawn over him as if he’s the Second Coming.

Very interesting. And very, very weird.

Estelle

it takes one to know one lol

Pippi

Estelle I like the day you way better than the night you.

Estelle
Estelle

LOL!

Just me
Just me

The blog posted a link to MANY texts sent to him from Melissa & her sisters a few days ago. They were really disgusting. I don’t have the link any longer but maybe somepone will re[post it. They have been harrassing this guy for over a year now, I don’t know how you wouldn’t know this, but cestlavie.

sweetpea

go on Twitter and read all the nasty posts Melissa and her sisters and their minions were saying to a very sick weak man that could’ve died from brain cancer.

Nasty doesn’t begin to describe them evil is a better word

SweetPea
SweetPea

I have read the twitter posts and have not seen Melissa address this man at all. One of her sisters asked him to call her, but that was all.

demom 57
demom 57

I agree she is nasty and people are blind she loves pulling that family apaart

sweetpea

my bad i honestly thought i saw a tweet from Melissa.

But i checked and you’re right she hasn’t tweeted him.

Sorry everyone:-):-)

I Can Read Good
I Can Read Good

I have seen Melissa’s sisters talk shit, but not Melissa.

She usually has a retweet or “favorites” it.

Just me
Just me

Personally, I hope this guy Bryan does tell all ! I am sick of hearing rumors & want to know the truth about this biotch ! Especially if it is true she & her sisters bashed this guy when he was fightniong cancer ? I want this slut EXPOSED & OFF THE SHOW ! Tweet @bravoAndy or @Bravotv or go to Bravotv.com & send an email to Bravo that we no longer want her on the show !

just me

def he needs to start talking or people won’t take him seriously anymore, i understand he may need the money because of his illness.

By the way I’ve already tweeted Bravo and Andy many times about either exposing the whoreGorgas with proof or get them off the show coz this story line is getting real old and boring.

As usual no response lol

Say What??
Say What??

I agree. He needs to sell his story or move on. I want to hear it

Willow
Willow

I agree!!! Where have I been? I have never heard of this guy, or that he’s sick, or he is going to spill his guts, ect ect lol, but hurry up, I want to read all the trash!!

Jazzy
Jazzy

Well it’s obvious that a poor little girl working 50 jobs in order to get thru college can’t pay for her own implants.

Anahit
Anahit

ugh tell me about it!!! she worked so many jobs to pay herself through college!!! but the next question is what did she do to get the implants lol!!!! Its just so annoying that they forced themselves on tv and portrayed to be such a humble and genuine couple when they are so phony!!!!

Summer

yeah Melissa worked hard and alot on her back, and on her knees LOL

lobo7

Hey, It’s not easy when she only git a dollar a blow.

lobo7
LMAO

strevino78741
strevino78741

ok I’m really getting tired of this guy saying he has dirt on her believe me I can’t stand Melissa since day one but he is making himself less creditable every time he speaks waiting on the right magazine come on you want a payday if you have true dirt you wouldn’t mind if you got paid or not just to clear your name. I’m sorry but waiting on the highest bidder just makes you that much less creditable

RobinR

Couldn’t agree more. Messy & SloJosephine have been trash since day #1. I don’t need to know anything after what I saw at the christening. They & Katfish threw up big big signs: WE’RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO SINK YOU, T!!!
The rest is mere spoiled cannelloni & stinky tuna ……….

Lee
Lee

The man has cancer so he can use the money