Richie Wakile Says Retreat Brawl Is “Normal,” Loves Doing RHONJ, But Feels For The Kids!

July 18, 2013 | By Continue Reading

KathyWakileFamily

If there’s one reality TV personality I could have done without seeing, ever, it’s Richie Wakile from Real Housewives of New Jersey. His wife Kathy may be great, and it’s too bad her husband is there to taint any greatness that she may posses. Alas, we report on ALL about the Real Housewives so here we go…

Richie has spoken out regarding the RHONJ retreat we are going through this season. We have seen the Gorgas and Giudices come to “rock bottom” resulting in a physical fight after Joe Gorga attacked Joe Giudice for demanding an apology. Richie reveals to Wetpaint, however, that things will get better!

“I’ve always said, things have to get crazy before they get better. And in Jersey’s case, it might seem violent to the rest of the world, but to us, it’s normal,” reveals Richie.

Maybe part of the reason Richie views a family falling apart as normal is because they’re not his blood. He adds, “It’s my family through marriage. So is it stressful for me? Not really. Is it stressful for my wife? Definitely.”

The fighting is clearly trickling down the generations because we have learned that the Wakile and Gorga parents have also been feuding. Will that become a larger part of the show this season?

“As for the parents, I think things are going to get exposed. Maybe not this season, but down the line. I hope it does. Right now, the parents are still not involved,” reveals Richie.

Why do we care about the parents’ drama? They aren’t on the show! If it happens next season, though, Richie hopes to be on board. He reveals that filming RHONJ is like a “party” and that he is not emotionally involved, only to an extent.

“My wife gets very emotional. It’s her family, it’s her blood. But you know who I feel bad for? My kids and the other kids involved. They don’t get to see each other the way they should,” explains Richie.

So it’s a party even though your wife’s family (who are also your kids’ family) are constantly feuding? Sounds very selfish to me.

Thoughts on what Richie had to say? Would you like to see the Wakiles back for another season?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Kathy Wakile, Melissa Gorga, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice

raginraby
raginraby

He is a cancerous wart growing on an anal chancre.

RabbleRouser
RabbleRouser

Richie is beyond gross to me.
The things he says on twitter are beyond disgusting and largely unprovoked. He actually reminds me of Brandi in the sense that the most minor criticism about them is met with vulgarity and furor.

Someone can say something like “I don’t find the Walkie story line interesting and I hope they are replace next season” and he will say something like “You are the ugliest b!tch I have ever seen. I bet your husband cheats on you because your p*ssy stinks”. Then he deletes it…

I am not even exaggerating, he really is that gross.

The Hoot

Basically, Richie does not care at all what women think. Period. We can hate on him forever and this will just make him happy that his name is being spoken because it brings him more attention. Skip any article with his pic or name in it.

Sounds hood to me!

Dang it!!! * good

This guy is still talking like a HW?
UGH
Hey Rich, have you apologized to Teresa yet for constantly trashing her on tv? Because you know, her kids are going to hear about that! Way to go slick rick. Funny, Whorgas complain about her not defending Messy, but no one defends Teresa when you slam her all the time, to her own family. Douche. So, I feel bad for the kids too. Especially yours. Great role model!!! Hope Vic’s college has a restraining order on you. Creep.

RabbleRouser
RabbleRouser

Hi Michers,
I really put Richie in the same vein as Slade Slimey; and that is not a good thing.

lindley
lindley

Oh no Richie makes Slade Slimey look classy. Slade is slimy for sure but he is not as crude and vulgar as richie is.

I do not like richie and I would be so embarresed to be married to him. Real men do not act the way he does.

jen
jen

LOVE THIS!!!

Love this two!!!

jen
jen

Ok, I do not get why these husbands are always giving an interview or getting on twitter ranting like a school girl =, and by husbands I mean Bitch Rich & STump Boy. Shove a tampon in it and STFU already!!!

bahw

If they would just take the husbands out of the picture an dstop with th TH for them already! Why? Its not the husbands! Its the housewives Joe is the majority of the THs more than the others at times that are wives! Joe Guidice doesnt give any, neither does Al, or that I remember.

Whysobitter
Whysobitter

That’s because the good Joe and Al are actually men, flawed for sure but men. The little Joe and Rich are kind of like really ugly women with bad attitudes and facial hair.

bahw

Oops I hit reply, but richie an djoey seem to be trying to control the decisions of this show. I think they have Andy in their back pocket or vice versa not sure but you know what i mean.

ptcovehsewife
ptcovehsewife

I can’t Stand Richie ! He is vulgar, rude ,stupid ,insensitive, and just simply an idiot! Get rid of him! I’m so sorry for the choice Kathy is Stuck with. YUCK!!

jen
jen

Oh but I love looking at that donkey mouth every week on my TV.I can just imagine him saying HEE HAW HEE HAW with Katfish

Mr. Ed has better teeth.

calygirl
calygirl

I have wondered if the dentist that put that grill on Frankenstein(that’s what Icall Richie because common nobody can argue with the fact that he does look like Frankenstein), was playing a joke on him I mean who does work like that ? From the nose down he looks like Mr.Ed! Who knows, maybe Richie said one of his retarded remarks to the dentist before he started working on him and, the dentist said to himself ” ok smart ass I’ll show you”! Now that’s what you call choppers!

Ry
Ry

Wakile is right in saying it’s hard on the kids. His kids have it easier than the Gorga and Giudice kids. It must be embarrassing for Gia to have her mother, father, uncle and his wife all acting like complete fools on tv. You know all her classmates watch the fight and argument scenes. These selfish people just aren’t thinking of how their actions could affect their children down the road. That goes for all of them.

bahw

I know right?!?! I have a very large hispanic family an dwould just die from embarassment when they broke out in fights in front of my friends.

bahw

And they were mostly like the episode like the other night only that seemed mild compared to ours.

JUSY ME P
JUSY ME P

HAD ANYONE NOTICED WHEN THE TEAM BUILDERS GOT THERE AND THE MAN SAID HE JUST GOT BACK FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ?? SYRIA??? I DON’T REMEMBER WHERE BUT THE WAY RITCHIE STARED AT THE MAN, WITH ALMOST HATE ON HIS FACE….THAT WAS WEIRD TO ME…..DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT?

Heather_b

I understand, he immediately acted offended. Maybe it was editing? He didn’t seem to allude to it later, and he went out of his way to seem bored with the entire “retreat” from the beginning to end.

The Hoot

Saw it and took note. I believe Richie IS a product of the environment he was raised in, which now makes sense to me that he is such a chauvinistic, sexist bigot. His poor kids, and even Kathy’s had to live with it. Oy.

FaithNLove
FaithNLove

I saw it…and wondered what that was all about.

eggmitit

I saw it. He rolled his eyes. Isn’t Richie American born? Why the face then? Just being a tough guy I guess. Maybe Estelle knows.

Jan Scardino
Jan Scardino
Mr. Ed needs to get off his lazy ass and get a job!It makes me sick to think he,Katfish and sweaty Rosie r returning next season.Thet r big time phonies.So much for marital problems…lol.They r just putting on this act especially Rosie about wanting everyone to get along…etc but I think it’ all a crock of shit! Anyone notice Rosies BMW or Katfish and her Louis Vitton luggage ?Old choppers is always showing off his watch too. They will do ANYTHING to stay on the show.Rich would stick his hand up a hogs ass for a free ham sandwich!!! Bravo… Read more »
September24
September24

Bravo pls put a clause in the RHONJ contracts that there is to be no violence like they did with Mob Wives.

bahw
Good call September. Most of the reality shows do I thought. They will think twice before charging someone in rage. Even though i laugh at joeg getting his butt kicked and i contribute to the ratings for the violence that was shown i do believe it is way too much. Someone could truly get hurt and then where are you. Side note my dad grew up next to a large family of siblings and two brothers got into a fight one grabbed a bat and swung, his brother died. The guy has been mentaly screwed the rest of his life.… Read more »
windycitywondering2
windycitywondering2

I guess selling family secrets is easier than stiffing a major gasoline company – cause family won’t sue you!

jen
jen

This is normal? Were they all raised in a barn?

Shiks

I know, who acts like this????

Flowers
Flowers

He is so gross, who cares what he thinks.

Pippi
Pippi
It amazes me that a piece of shit like Rich was chosen along with his equally nasty wife to be on this show. I’d like to ask the producers or whoever it was that initially interviewed them, what were you thinking? They had nothing to offer then or now, they were a couple of unemployed bums in a rented shack. It seems obvious, well at least to me, the only reason Icky and Fish were brought on board was to take down Teresa. I don’t think his exceptional humor [ya right] or Kathy’s fascinating baking skills will keep viewers riveted… Read more »
Shiks

Rented shack? They don’t own that house? I think they were brought on BECAUSE Richie is so obnoxious. It gets everyone talking/fighting, isn’t that what Bravo wants???? The ratings for the “fight” scene show were through the roof! If anything, it’s a bad reflection on us, that we only want to watch buffoons like these Jersey men!!!

eggmitit

I watched because I wanted to see Skid Marks get his. I’m sure a lot of people did the same. T & Juicy walked away with their hands clean (figuratively, not literally, since Juicy was covered in “black shit”).

NonnaB
NonnaB

They were allowed to come on the show because of the Marcos. JoGo is a weak minded fool and he needs the constant badgering from Richie to keep him mad at Teresa. You know the bully is nothing when no one is standing with him and Richie has that job to stand with JoGo.

Whysobitter
Whysobitter

I agree. They brought two loud-mouthed gossiping limp men on at the same time. It’s as if Rich and MiniJoe were the housewives and their spouses were ancillary. Sort of sad actually. They grub up an already troubled show.

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat

Richie is a fool, thank God! He tipped his hand and now Teresa and her parents know of this awful idea to discuss/involve them in the future.

He also reveals how unfeeling and unattached he is to his extended family, this will hurt Kathy to read, though it would hardly come as a surprise. He’s so cavalier about not caring! I doubt he will ever change.

Shipp

It’s been vaguely talked about before. T’s Dad and Kat’s Mom (Mrs. Pierri) are brother and sister. Tho Kat’s Mom was given away as a young child to a family that couldn’t have children (this happened in Italy).

Kat’s Mom said she didn’t even know her siblings till she was older.

emma
emma

The feud between the elder Gorgas was introduced by Kathy. Until then, we knew nothing about the family dynamics from Teresa — to her credit, again. And I don’t see the elder Gorgas talking about it on camera for a story line — unless Kathy’s mom “goes there” to keep Kathy relevant and collecting a pay check. If Teresa’s parents, Kathy’s mom…and Teresa herself refuse to talk about the Family Feud, Kathy won’t have much of a story line in that direction, so good luck with that, Richie! He’d better practice filling tanks, just in case!

lucille mason
lucille mason

he lost the gas station, esso took it back,after he stole lots of machinery,and owed them small fortune for gas

Shipp

Katfish also said, when she was as T’s book signing and insulted her, that the Mom’s used to bake together and share receipes.

I don’t get what’s going on here exept for the fact that Katfish called Mrs. G. a “fuckin’ liar” and Mr. G. a “coward”.

Yup those remarks might put a bit of a strain on family relationships. Thank you Kathy, you ass.

emma
emma

The family feud involved a shoe repair business and 50 bucks or something equally silly. It was brought up during Kathy’s first season. Mrs. Pierri has always shut down any on camera conversation about Teresa’s dad, but if Kathy’s mom shows up on camera with fillers, collagen, duck lips and a boob job, that will probably indicate she wants to “bring it!” lol

@bahw, yeah, that Richie is a real decision maker and Empire Builder, isn’t he?

NYGirl
NYGirl

LMAO Emma!!!

bahw

An Empire of s.it, I geuss, I’ll give him that. He seems to control Kathy and her decisions when it comes to the income in the house.

Ms. Torres
Ms. Torres

Lmaooooo

Heather_b

emma, you are too funny. 🙂

bahw

Sounds like Richie will make that decission for them. He is bossy and I don’t think the women in that family have a voice.

@ Shipp

Yes I remember that scene. Kathys mom was telling the story. I think she said she was given to one of her mothers sisters(?) that could have children.

* couldn’t

Estelle
Love Richie and Kathy and their entire family. There’s hardly been a scene with Richie where he hasn’t made me lol, and he’s also intelligent and appears to be a very loving man. His friendship with and empathy for Joey (and everyone else) is incredible to see. It’s very obvious that he views everyone on this show as family. And I absolutely love the way he handles Giudice. Last year when he, Joey and Chris were laughing at him about his stupid power tools (“That’s it? POWER TOOLS? Somebody take this guy to Sears!”) had me on the floor. And… Read more »
socalsoccer
socalsoccer

Give me some examples of Richie being “intelligent?”

socalsoccer
socalsoccer

The comment is for Estelle.

eggmitit

She won’t respond socalsoccer, because she CAN’T. Funny how she completely ignored the spray on debacle (I am still laughing at that one). No way to spin that one!

NYGirl
NYGirl

Awww that’s so sweet Estelle. You must be a fellow member of the Busted up Bucky Beaver association. Are your snaggle teeth yellow also? Or bluish green?

eggmitit

You’re killing me NYGirl, killing me!

The Hoot

He debases his wife at every opportunity. Could be part of the culture he was raised in. Kathy is NOT a happy wife married to Richie. He has turned his children into poor reflections of himself. Victoria was smart to go away (although not far) to school, and if she has a clue she will distance herself from her father or she will have no friends. Richie making insensitive comments about her friends’ appearances does Victoria no favors. He is just a big-mouthed bigot.

joey the cock biter
joey the cock biter

Estelle STFU dumbass

Another slow learner.

eggmitit

Oh yes, a perfect gentleman! Too bad his daughter is mortified by his vulgar remarks! Nice try, though.

Pippi
Pippi

@ Estelle It was a three thousand dollar piece of machinery that SloJo dismantled for whatever reason and left in pieces on his garage floor! So yuck it up, your the kind of person people should be hesitant to lend things to. You obviously have no respect to others property!

Does it seem to anyone else that the anti Teresa fans are getting off wallowing in the mud with the rest of the cast? It’s getting freaky.

Estelle

It happened when Joey was NINETEEN YEAR OLD, and the chubby little soon-to-be jailbird is STILL whining about it lol.

lucille mason
lucille mason

nice to have family,to pay for rape charges to go away

The Hoot

First of all, a 19-year-old, by law, is considered a man and is old enough to know the value of tools someone uses to make a living with.

OH WAIT! … we’re talking about Joey Marco? Well then, by all means pardon me. JOEY MARCO has the intelligence of a chimp: knows how to eat, drink, and procreate but cannot read, write, or comprehend others’ feelings. HOW can he be expected to put back together some machinery he dismantled with his lil’ chimp brain?

lucille mason
lucille mason

estelle likes joey because he’s a ball biter, and she loves to bite his

^^ That comment was for Estelle ^^

Pippi
Pippi

@ Estelle Shows you what kind of a disrespectful asshole SloJo was at a early age. Go ahead give him a pass. Enjoy your laughs over the blatant destruction of others valuable hard earned construction equipment. Shows your character or lack thereof!

Estelle

@Limaobean ~ Please tell whoever you work for to tell Teresa that she’s been trying to spread this vicious rumor about her brother for at least three years now and to give it up because nobody’s buying it.

But it does go to show how absolutely sick, demented and hateful Teresa really is. No excuses for this — none. It’s unforgivable.

I repeat, when Joey called her “garbage” and “scum,” he was being kind.

Pippi
Pippi

@ Estelle You continue to prove yourself a fool with you’re total disregard to the value of others property. I’m sure Rich can appreciate the witty comedic humor in your wildly funny Sears joke. HAR-HAR-HAR

Limaobeanstein
Limaobeanstein

So I guess SloJoe gets a pass for everything he did at 19, including alleged date rape. Don’t let this info get out, there are many 19 year olds out there just waiting to commit Grand Larceny, Grand Theft Auto, hmmmm, all sorts of alleged crimes they can get away with because they are 19.

Oh, please. Why don’t YOU take him to Sears? LOL

*YEARS*

Steff
Steff

Wow Estelle! I can’t believe that you like richie and think he is funny! What kind of a troll are you? He’s so gross and ridiculous!

bahw
He is a disgusting pig. Calling teenage girls on national tv fat. Im sure that helped his daughter make friends. Basically speaking down to his wife, the lesbian comments, the trashy way he speaks in a business meeting degrading his wife in front of other men. Telling her in his own way to go f herself if she thinks she is not going to use the boxes he bought. The kitchen he got her in a great location, telling her she has no business sense because she wants to make her products more appealing like gifts, as if that is… Read more »
Estelle

I never claimed he doesn’t occasionally say incredibly stupid shit (just like every man on this show does), which makes him (and them) exactly like every single man I’ve ever met LOL.

Pippi
Pippi

@ Estelle “EXACTLY LIKE EVERY SINGLE MAN I’VE EVER KNOWN”??? They are all married! Your posts reminds me of a fruit basket which consistes of apples, oranges and some sour grapes!

bahw

Bit his are soo freaking sexist, its what pisses me off the most. I couldnt stand the episode where he got Kathey the kitchen amd when she asked him not to cut the ribbon on the box. That was just plain rude, no support behimd her idea at all he could have atleast supported her not knock her down. Then the remarks aboutyoung girls that did not sign up to be on the show were called fat on tv and girls tend to be insecure about their bodies.

housewffan
housewffan
The remarks about his daughters friends were the worst for me. He is talking about his daughters 18 or 19 year old friends calling them fat on national television. That is beyond terrible and not a little thing. I bet his daughter has a hard time making any friends now and those girls probably feel plain awful that they were made fun of on national tv for no reason. and im sorry but i didn’t think the girls were very big anyway. not that if they were it would matter but i dont’ remember them being too much bigger than… Read more »
Estelle

And the line about how “Numb-Nuts” (Teresa) was probably going to greet them at the retreat in a floor-length, sparkly green gown ALSO had me on the floor. 🙂

Correction: Meant to say ALL men, not just single men. 🙂

Estelle

@bahw ~ I realize that, but his remarks are so off-the-wall and over-the-top that that in ITSELF makes them funny. First you stare in disbelief that he would even SAY it, and then you burst out laughing at how ridiculous it was.

Joey does the exact same thing, and when they do it couldn’t be clearer that they don’t know what the hell they’re talking about (lesbianism, for example, although that seems to apply to ALL of the men on this show lol).

I happen to find certain types of male stupidity hilariously funny, but that’s just me. 🙂

bahw

Little remarks like that dont bother me did it irritate me yah but not a big deal. But he is very sexist and its never addressed like others are addressed. It always ok because he is Richie he can make all the lesbian jokes he wants and its ok. Bexause he is richie. He can make all the sexist remarks because he is richie. Its not that all the men make stupid comments its directly what he constantly makes comments about that are sexist and not addressed. That bothers me.

bahw

Oops sorry I left out sexist, he is a digusting sexist pig. He is the type that probly thinks his wife should bowndown to him and walk two steps behind.

The Hoot

bahw: Sorry that I commented before I read your post. I said the same thing as you (great minds think alike, eh?) but didn’t mean to copy.

I think Richie’s upbringing has a LOT to do with how he treats his wife, just as he is subliminally bringing up his children. His son is revered and can do no wrong, but poppa Richie can make derogatory comments about his daughter’s friends because they are female. That right there showed me his TRUE COLORS. Richie is a sexist, chauvinistic, bigot.

bahw

Thats ok and yes they do i startedbto write chauvinistic but didnt know how to spell it, lol.

True talker
True talker

Gross!!! Why on earth would he want the feud exposed between T’s dad and Kat’s mom?? To hurt his own children, his wife, and other family?? He makes me embarrassed for his wife. The things he says are inappropriate, childish and just plain old gross!!!

eggmitit

This stupid ass must realize their crusade to destroy T has run out of steam. Mr. & Mrs. Limpet still want their slice of the pie. Sure, sacrifice elderly people for your own monetary gain! Beats having a real job! The fearsome foursome make “appearances” for cash & swag, but its never been mentioned what Rozilla does for a living. So, yeah, let’s make the parents fight & risk their health so Richie can stay “famous”. What a slimy, filthy, sick, vile douchebag he is.

emma
emma

Well, now we know how Kathy got on the show: she offered up The Gorga Family Feud. The Wakiles are so low-down. As for Richie, spewing his crude, under-educated opinions beats the hell out of hanging around the gas station…waiting for subpoenas from Exxon or hanging around the house, getting subpoenas from unpaid landscapers. He’s such an asshole. It’s taken a long time, but Teresa’s getting the vindication she deserves.

Steff
Steff
This goggle wearing goon is one of the most grotesque and hideous men I have ever seen. From his yellow teeth to his man boobs. He makes a perfect pair with katfish but ehmm, interesting offspring there. If katfish really gets impacted by the drama then why did that chunky blowfish join the show? Why would he want the parents to get involved? Also, for us normal folks fighting is not normal nor will it ever be. How about this liver lipped loser talk about his lawsuits and other failed ventures. I hope someone breaks his glasses and punches him… Read more »
NYGirl
NYGirl

I’d like to see someone punch him in his ovaries.

Steff
Steff

You guys usually crack me up with your posts! I bet a nun would even punch him and knock out those chiclet teeth and leave him stranded.

eggmitit

Steff, your post had me laughing. Could someone out knock out his new chicklet teeth while they’re at it?

bahw
Richie is a disgusting sexist pig. He makes thingscworse for his kids especially his daughter after going to her college. Why would you want more pain to be shown to the world. That is selfish. He knows K is too boring and he too disgusting. They all bombarded Teresa’s job because of jealousy and money they felt they deserved because they were family. She didnt want to work with them. And they know if Teresa were to leave they would be nothing. Her fame got them their, just like K’s kitchen, something tells me he was the driving force behind… Read more »
Panda Bear
Panda Bear

Geez now I see what’s wrong with these people. If you marry into a family you are a part of it now. Having a disconnect or not caring as much because you aren’t their blood is horrible. And what of the children by blood they are a part of that family.

If they make the parents fighting a storyline I will officially have to give up Bravo, sorry Roble. Even if this is an act all of this isn’t made up lies. These people are disgusting.

Heather_b

I agree. It would be too much. I liked Kathy’s mother from what was shown of her. If Richie wants her to be “redeemed” then let it happen behind closed doors. That’s where it would matter. I don’t believe these elderly parents care at all about swaying an audience to “Team Kathy’s Mom” or “Team Teresa’s Dad.” 🙁

A Real NJ Housewife
A Real NJ Housewife

Kathy’s mother does seem nice. She trys to shut them the hell up when they start going off about Teresa.

I like the scenes with the elder Gorgas. It’s always a fun vibe, and I think Teresa makes sure of it. The only time I can think of when things got nasty around them was when Hair in a Can went into the first of many rages. (At the Christening).

T
T

I agree @Panda Bear
Why would any sane person that’s loves their parents want to bring them into this shitshow? The Wakiles are disgusting

Laurie
Laurie

Such a classless ass. Kathy must be so proud! He has said so many heinous things on air that he makes Joe Guidice look like Nelson Mandela with regard to diplomacy.

jerseygirl
jerseygirl

If Richie is so concerned about how the show affects his kids, he may want to watch the crude and vulgar language that comes out of his slobbering pie hole.

bc (Slut Pig)
bc (Slut Pig)

jerseygirl, I agree. He’s so disgusting, I’m sure he is an embarrassment to his kids. I feel bad for them, they seem nice and normal.

Morgaine
Morgaine

The son is just like him. I’m sure the girls he goes to school with would confirm that. I can see it in him. The girl seems nice, but Richie is WAY too concerned with her “personal” life. It creeps me out to hear a dad speak that way about his daughter’s virginity. Ugh!

Shiks

You want to be “creeped out” watch Long Island Princesses. There is a father/daughter combo on that show that will totally gross you out!!!!!!! I forget their names, but they’re the ones that are so short they could pass for little people. Check it out!

Lee
Lee
I wish they would fire the Gorgas and the Wakilies so Teresa and Jacqueline can work on repairing their friendship. Jac and Teresa were very funny when they went on the cruise to Italy. The dig Kathy gave accussing Teresa for stealing her mom’s recipe at T’s book signing is disgusting. Kathy has a very passive aggressive personality that really bothers me. I have a cousin like her and we no longer get together unless it is a family party like a wedding or bridal shower. Kathy disguises ther snarky attitude with a soft sweet voice. It use to drive… Read more »
A Real NJ Housewife
A Real NJ Housewife

I know what you mean. Kathy is the epitome of passive aggressive. For example, the whole fiasco at the boutique with Jac grabbing the phone. If Kathy really wanted to get her phone back, she could have. Instead she just rolled her eyes while she smirked, and then at the end said “I didn’t want this”. YES YOU DID!!!

The Hoot

A Real NJ HW: So we know that the saying “you are a product of your environment” is proven by Kathy. Those disgusting and disrespectful tweets Kathy’s kids post on Twitter reflect the snarky words spoken at home. That is NOT a coincidence, it is their upbringing.

JD
JD

“As for the parents, I think things are going to get exposed. Maybe not this season, but down the line. I hope it does. Right now, the parents are still not involved,” SEE…Kathy wants to make this her story, but it seems Teresa and her parents, aren’t having it. Also these people haven’t spoken in years, why would they get explosives…He and his wife are trying to secure a place on the show…

bahw

Exactly and T keeps saying she wished K would just stop talking about them at all.

Shiks

Why are the parents off limits? They are on a reality show, they expose their lives, the good, the bad and the ugly, what’s the problem?

Shipp

The problem is these ignorant pukes, Wakadoos, HoGas, don’t know how to respect their elders.

A Real NJ Housewife
A Real NJ Housewife

The ONLY one in this family to respect the elders is Teresa. Joe, TSIL, Rich and Kathy are disgusting.

Shiks

They should all be as respectful as you!

bahw

And you know it dawns on me now that this is why Kathy keeps bringing it up. And so does Rosie, and now Richie. This IS there next plan, and Teresa can see it coming. They have nothing they are scum. Too boring so lets bring other people in that arent and attach us to the fight.

Shipp

Mr. Gorga Sr. is a very ill man. He should NOT be involved in the family cluster fuck.

Richie, shut the fuck up about the elders. You are nothing but a trouble maker, along with your fishwife hag.

Shiks

If he’s “so ill” don’t parade him around on TV. One minutes he’s a sick old man, the next minute he’s in the garage making gravy, doing a quick check that no one has their period! He’s sick alright!

The Hoot

Really! Isn’t this show supposed to be about the HOUSEWIVES? It already shows too much of the husbands because story lines for the wives have been exhausted.

Say What??
Say What??

That’s what I said too ! We see and hear from richy and joe gorga more than anyone else on the show, it’s gross. But I have a feeling bravo allowed this for a reason. They were giving them enough rope to hang themself. I think we will see richy and joe shut their mouths and try to fade away soon. Lol

Heather_b

Not only that, but I watched some of a youtube clip of Teresa speaking at a Q&A at the Tampa Home and Garden Show two months ago and she said her mother has rheumatoid arthritis and it causes her a lot of pain. 🙁 She talks about her parents being sick beginning around the 6:39 mark of the clip.

I understand you now 🙂

bahw

Exactly those are her parents, yet ro and k go cray cray over her saying something that wasnt even rude only that her father treated them like father,

Heather_b

@ bahw: Yeah… that’s kind of why my comment had zero to do with Kathy’s mother. Instead, I was adding on to Shipp’s comment about Teresa’s father being ill. If both of her parents need to prioritize their health then it’s even more sad that Richie hopes they become dragged into a new storyline on camera.

bahw

And its her choice to speak about her parents, she doesnt discuss kathys mom.

Maggie
Maggie

Again, the usual double-standard. Teresa says her Dad was like a father to Kathie and Rosie and Rosie threatens to rip her tongue out. Kathy says Tre’s Dad is a coward and then follows it up later with, “I’m sorry I said that, but . . . ” with an excuse for her behavior.

NOW, slimy Richie wants their troubles “exposed.”

I think I can see pretty clearly where the problem lies in this scenario.

jerseygirl
jerseygirl

Great, now these lowlives are exploited their elderly parents to stay on the show. Nice.

Foxymel11
Foxymel11

Kathy looks like a stuffed snake in that dress. Lol

Shipp

A snake that looks like it just ate an entire Red Lobster fish buffet.

Shiks

I guess Tre gets all her brains from her Dad.

Steff
Steff

And fish infused cannolis.

NonnaB
NonnaB

I heard Bravo was interviewing Kathy’s brother for special appearance on the show. I’m sure Richie is loved by his wife’s family – NOT.

bahw

I didnt know she had a brother.

NonnaB
NonnaB

She has 3 brothers. Funny she never mentions them. I wonder if they’re like the Lauritas and not speak. With a husband like Richie – I can see why.

The Hoot

Could be just a rumor, but I’d heard she distanced herself from her bros — substance abuse and other problems.

Say What??
Say What??

Kathy only wants to talk to him ON CAMERA. Not allowing Kathy and bravo producers to manipulate and edit film to show Teresa’s own parents hating on her equals a coward? I think it equals a man who is not willing to play games and dramatics. Kathy is garbage for pulling the stunt and then calling the man names. She is GARBAGE

Shipp

He’s a sick old man. Why shoud he have an annoying conversation with a nitwit = Kathy. Who by the way called his wife a “fuckin’ liar”, and bashes his daughter T, and her husband.

No way in hell does that make Mr. G. Sr. a coward. It mades him a smart cookie.

Shiks

Just because Teresa says her father practically raised them, doesn’t mean that’s the way it was. Let’s face it, if he was a father figure, he would have talked to Kathy when she wanted to, instead of leaving like a “coward! “Father figures” will sit down and have a conversation with you!

windycitywondering2
windycitywondering2

Maybe her brothers didn’t approve of telling family secrets for a paycheck? Maybe they respect Papa Gorga for helping them when their father was terminally ill?

Say What??
Say What??

Teresa did say that her dad was the father figure in Kathy and her siblings life. Said he practically raised them. I’ll fall out if they bring on Kathy’s siblings lol

Yup, it’s Rosie.

NYGirl
NYGirl

“Yup, it’s Rosie”

STOP! You’re killing me.

Say What??
Say What??

Lmao shipp! I’ve missed your smart ass comments. That was awesome lol

Andrea from Alabama
Andrea from Alabama

Lmaooooo. And I thought she had redeemed herself a lil with this last episode. Dang. But yeah, she’s very manly.

NonnaB
NonnaB

He loves the limelight, the parties, THE MONEY and he will be on whomever side keeps him on the show the longest. The Wakiles are WAY TOO OLD to be on the show. He needs to hang out with people his own age – maybe Caroline and Albert.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Better than pumping gas at Exxon. LOL!

ladynblack
ladynblack

he’s nasty,gross and his new choppers are yellow again. ugh