Sneak Peek Extended: Joe Giudice Kicks Joe Gorga’s Ass; Melissa Cries For Teresa To Help Her Brother

July 12, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 11.17.32 AM

Yesterday, we showed you a sneak peek footage of Joe Gorga getting his ass kicked from his brother-in-law Joe Giudice after he attacked Giudice first. Check out the extended sneak peek to see the entire explosive fight below!

Joe Gorga calls his sister scum, repeatedly on national TV. Joe Giudice wants Joe Gorga to apologize. Joe Gorga thinks he’s tough and attacks Giudice and instead gets his ass kicked from Giudice making him look absolutely stupid which I enjoyed watching. Melissa Gorga gets involved which was laughable and pleads for Teresa to help her brother? Is Melissa on drugs? Why on EARTH would Teresa “help” her brother when he attacked HER husband first AND called her scum? Does she want Teresa to some how get in the middle of the fight? Melissa then grabs Giudice neck while he is fighting with Gorga. I don’t get why Melissa was getting involved? Did she want to accidentally get knocked out so that they could make Giudice look like the bad guy? Since Joe Gorga gets his ass beat, he bites Giudice’s balls? Joe Gorga officially looks like a b*tch on national television. Again, his parents must be so proud!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Kathy Wakile, Melissa Gorga, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice

mlou
mlou
3 years 1 month ago

I am so glad Joe Guidice kicked hei brother-in-laws ass…about time he shows him what a piece of crap he really is along with his ugly wife Melissa..Team Teresa!!!

Rhonda
Rhonda
3 years 1 month ago

What I found funny is Melissa said she didn’t want her kids to hear about the slipper rumor. However at the beginning of the show Joey announces in front of the kids that there is a stripper in the house. Can’t wait to see what everyone will say when the cast sees what Melissa is saying in her interviews!

windycitywondering2
windycitywondering2
3 years 1 month ago

Now at the reunion how will the Juicy Nuts Incident be handled? Do you think Bravo Andy will just ignore that this happened? I would love to hear Gorganut defend the fact that he deliberately grabbed another man’s junk!

QueenBee
QueenBee
3 years 1 month ago

SCREAMS…….. I can’t deal this shitt is freaking hilarious. Joe deserves a BitchMade award for bitting another man’s balls. Lmaooooooooo

maria nj
maria nj
3 years 1 month ago

OMG .. that was funny .. i feel bad for the parents that their son is such an idiot and cant blame them for seeing that skank melissa as the devil she is lol .. plss they are so jealous of teresa its not funny..its not teresa’s fault shes better then them 🙂

Lisa
Lisa
3 years 1 month ago

O Jusy not that kind of done lol she will never leave lml

JUSY ME P
JUSY ME P

WELL AFTER THE FIGHT MELISSA GOES BACK TO THE ROOM AND SAYS
I AM DONE!!!! I PRAY SHE MEANS IT AND SHE LEAVES THE SHOW……
BE DONE MELISSA PLEASE BE DONE

Morgaine
Morgaine
3 years 1 month ago

I’ll second that – GO AWAY, Melissa! You’re ruining my favorite housewives franchise!

maria nj
maria nj
3 years 1 month ago

melissa isnt going anywhere she lives for this

AliG
AliG
3 years 1 month ago
I had to watch this clip 5 times to see who was actually hitting and ganging up on Juicy Joe. He wasn’t just being held back, he was getting hit in the face by Melissa and Kathy. Then Richie actually grabs him around the neck. Am I missing something here? He wasn’t the agressor, he was attacked and lil’ Joey wasn’t backing off! What was Teresa going to be able to do? Melissa probably wanted to get her in there so she could hit a couple sucker punches in too. This clip shows who the REAL scum is IMO.
Gdub
Gdub
3 years 1 month ago

I didnt see any ball biting but about 58 seconds in you can clearly see him trying to pinch or grab Juicy’s balls. Maybe because of his little girl hands Juicy thought he was biting them. lol

Lisa
Lisa
3 years 1 month ago

These comments are funny I can’t stop laughing I guess after a while a man has to do what he has to do his wife has been called bitches garbage scum by her own brother I feel it was time he apology also.

Cendi
Cendi
3 years 1 month ago
I haven’t read the comments yet but I just have to say… Juicy asking Joey if he wanted to come suck it was HILARIOUS! I can’t believe he was so out of his mind with anger…envy…I don’t even know what…that in that moment, biting down on another mans balls was a good idea. Like, what the hell is wrong with him!? Good thing he didn’t have a gun because he could very well be that insane. No joke either. No one in their right mind gets that blinded by WHATEVER emotion and then proceeds to chow down on another mans… Read more »
LaKukaRacha
LaKukaRacha
3 years 1 month ago

This kinda explains Caroline’s comment in the future episode saying I see you for who you are now…it would be nice to see all the friends makeup & get past all of this drama.

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat
3 years 1 month ago

I haven’t seen that clip yet, who was Caroline talking to/about?

agoodboy
agoodboy
3 years 1 month ago

They need to get that Melissa chick out of the family and move on. She is TRASH!

Cajsa
3 years 1 month ago

I think it is unfortunate that Bravo will air this, and air this and air this again because it will only encourage more violence. One sure and certain way to avoid the editinge floor is violence. They always show that.

And of course, Joe Gorga being the inarticulate and ignorant thug that he is will continue to be violent. He has only one true interest in his life and that is being on the air. Everything is secondary to that, even Melissa.

Jenn2013
Jenn2013
3 years 1 month ago
No matter how you slice it… IT’S TERESA’S FAULT!! lol Melissa and Joe only see peripheral and somehow, even though Teresa ran off to get help…those two will say in their talking heads that Teresa instigated the fight. Some people lie so much they actually believe their own lies. They also brag so much about how happy their marriage is. The people who openly brag so much about how happy they are…well…are usually the ones the most miserable behind closed doors. I see Melissa leaving Joe when the Housewives fade away.( I hope not as I do not wish to… Read more »
CryWolf
CryWolf
3 years 1 month ago
So in watching the preview for the trip to Lake George, Melissa and Joe are discussing Teresa’s “Army” that is coming after them. This is the same “Army of Idiots” that Kathy refers to on Twitter. Once again, proof that these people are so bloody mad at Teresa because they think she is behind this site, Tweeties, Stoopidhousewives, Famewhorgas and Faux Reality Entertainment. The truth is coming at them from all sides and they think it can only be Teresa. It stands to reason that the things coming out MUST be the TRUTH because otherwise why would they be so… Read more »
Masha
Masha
3 years 1 month ago

The Gorga’s didn’t make enemies, they are too insignificant for that.
But they can’t stand the fact that people just don’t care about them)

Vee
Vee
3 years 1 month ago

They live in a small town. Plus Melissa’s background is.. questionable. I think when Mel married Joe she, “came up,” so to speak and alienated herself from the people that she used to know. You know how bitter people can be when you get success. Teresa (like her or not) gained fame and then her family came on to knock her back to reality (which, IMO, is a really fucked up reality.) It’s only their comeuppance that people they used to know have not so positive things to say about them. It’s exactly what they deserve.

Whysobitter
Whysobitter

Vee,

I agree. T’s “family” came on the show season three and were very, very nasty to and about Teresa, her husband, and her children. If that “family” now receives the same treatment from some other new person or people to join the cast, then well, that’s just fair.

Masha
Masha
3 years 1 month ago
I can’t stand Joe Giudice, but I am on his side here. I’ve done more then 15 years of martial arts training in my live, and I know WHAT Joe could have done to J.Gorga. He controlled the situation. But the only attack move from Joe was a punch in the ribs,and for the rest of the fight he was just trying to restrain J.Gorga and hold him down. I didn’t care for Melissa, but now I clearly can’t stand her, what a low life!!! She was literally trying to scratch Joe’s eyes out! Teresa did the smartest thing-called security.… Read more »
Reddvette
Reddvette
3 years 1 month ago

JoeGu could have hurt Slojo but he was a better man by not beating the crap out of him. JoeGu showed himself to be the better man right there. Slojo should be glad and thanking God. He even got to put JoeGu balls in his mouth.

Aico
Aico
3 years 1 month ago

This beat down was past due. Go Guidice!
Melissa has the right SIL. If I were Teresa, I would have beat that ass SINCE. And my brother’s, too. I’m not in the gym for no reason.

Renlan
Renlan
3 years 1 month ago

Lol! Gorga tumbled back like he ran into a brick wall!! Anyone notice that Melissa swung at Teresa? It seemed like Tre was about to attack Melissa for hitting her husband.

Denise
Denise
3 years 1 month ago

Agree. Favorite site. I also love thr variety of opinions and insights from everyone.

CryWolf
CryWolf
3 years 1 month ago

All BS aside, I just want to say thanks to Roxy. This is my favorite site. You have such a down to earth way about you. It is so great to have somewhere to come where we can see some common sense opinions.

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat

Agreed, awesome site!

The original whodat2112
The original whodat2112

ITA 100%!!!

karen w.
karen w.
3 years 1 month ago

Joe Gorga had better lookout because Momma Karma is going to come back and bitch slap him really really hard. Let’s fast forward 15 years from now when one or both his sons are slandering sweet Antonia. It’s going to break his heart.

NonnaGabi
NonnaGabi
3 years 1 month ago

He would have to have a heart for it to break.

Panda Bear
Panda Bear
3 years 1 month ago

So wait does Joe Gorga get molly-whopped twice in one season? This is one fight but didn’t JTG throw him into sinks at that hair salon event where Jac got involved?

Not a good look homie…

lucille mason
lucille mason
3 years 1 month ago

that fight comes later , plus chris, poison joe and wacko are held over for the grand jury. that might last show of the season

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat
3 years 1 month ago

That’s right! But we won’t ever see that, right…??

Joey must have roid rage, I don’t get why a man his age, and a father, is acting this way.

REALLY?!?!
REALLY?!?!
3 years 1 month ago

What do you think Caroline and Jacqueline will say about it all?

In my opinion it appears that Joe Gorga was in the wrong 100%. Both calling Teresa scum and charging Juicy. I’m wondering if they will see it that way too.

Silvana
Silvana
3 years 1 month ago

No they will prob defend gorga saying he was very hurt and he had years of frustration or some fuckin bullshit like that!!!!! If they call joe and Melissa out on this I will go to their blogs and personally apologise to both of them!!!!!!

Nicole
Nicole
3 years 1 month ago

Caroline would say something about how hurt Joey was and that it was pent up anger and frustration and hurt. Because he, apparently, is the only one with feelings and no one else inclined in the feud feels that way either.

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat
3 years 1 month ago

I was wondering the same thing, how the others that weren’t there see it.

Reddvette
Reddvette
3 years 1 month ago

This will be all the Gudices fault. Teresa should not have pushed Slojo over the edge, and JoeGu should not be telling him to say he is sorry for calling Teresa scum or any name.

Kimoke
Kimoke
3 years 1 month ago

Hi Really! I’m sure we can all count on nutso Jax to suspend all logical thinking and still blame this blatant attack on Juicy. As for Chuckie doll, I think she may still reasonable enough to see which way the wind is blowing and not try to defend the indefensible. Eh, who cares what they have to say anyway???

lucille mason
lucille mason
3 years 1 month ago

i want to see how bravo is going to spin this story after sunday, do they all end up going home after this fight.

Lola Falana
Lola Falana
3 years 1 month ago

I doubt it. They’ll probably continue to just ignore it and focus on the positive things everybody BUT Teresa does the same way they have been doing in their blogs all season.

3 years 1 month ago

I’m curious about this as well.

Skeeter
Skeeter
3 years 1 month ago

My visual of Teresa after her brother called her scum:

Standing there with a nail file doing her nails saying “Sorry, I can’t I have some scum under my nails I’m trying to get rid of and get your mouth off of my husbands balls you moron”

Melissa Gorga, the horse whisperer
Melissa Gorga, the horse whisperer
3 years 1 month ago
I understand melissa trying to protect and help her husband but its one thing i learned when men fight, dont EVER get involved!!! I’ve never been punched by a man but I know first hand how strong a man is and when they fight they can actually accidently hit you. That wouldnt be a pretty picture. Rich was there and teresa got security. I’m actually glad kathy, rosie, and melissa didnt get hurt in the process cause it wouldve been all bad. And i’m sure it would’ve been joe giudices fault, smh. Btw, i love all the “tags” joe gorga… Read more »
Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat
3 years 1 month ago

LOL – those tags are hilarious! There was a typo in one, ‘Joe Gorge gets ass kicked’ guess this article would still come up with most of those words.

Real talk
Real talk
3 years 1 month ago

Word to the wise . When it all come out Melissa is going to screw him up good . I believe it true she cheated on him . When the girl told her . She was just mad because Teresa didn’t get up or defend her. And it was her best friend say it . He got that ass beat . The only thing for him to do was to suck and bite his balls.

CSqD
CSqD
3 years 1 month ago
I think right now Melissa is trying to deviant from the main topic of the conversation that she cheated on Joey. She’s trying to put the spotlight on Teresa and why didn’t she leave the table or take up for Melissa? Melissa is good at projecting, or was good at projecting. Right now a lot of people are seeing her pattern. She throws out accusatons about Tree to the public but a lot of us have noticed the accusations are Melissa’s own faults or personality characteristics. Like when she started the show she was saying that Tree copies her and… Read more »
Portishead
Portishead
3 years 1 month ago

I agree. She used to be very good at deflecting. At the reunion when Teresa said she knew Joey in cancune days but wanted nothing to do with him (she was screwing his best friend) and immediately Melissa screams you said I married for money do you still believe that. Totally new subject. Or when in her talking head she calls Teresa a pathological liar. Um that’s exactly what the whole world says about Melissa. There is a frigan blog dedicated to just Melissa’s lies. She knows but she’s a faker

Michelle
Michelle
3 years 1 month ago

I like how Teresa threw Melissa off Joe but Melissa kept running back to hit him some more. Girl, please.

Shipp
Shipp
3 years 1 month ago

If it had been the bloated booze bag Jac-Ass, she would have taken off her spike high heel and bet him over the head with it.

Craneial
Craneial
3 years 1 month ago

The whole situation is pathetic. Considering what a scumbag Joe Giudice is, that’s got be the ultimate humiliation. I have to agree with Jeff Lewis. At some point associations like “sister” aren’t good enough to maintain a toxic relationship. Those two should just part ways.

The original whodat2112
The original whodat2112
3 years 1 month ago

Juicy is the ONLY real man on this show!!!!

Just me
Just me
3 years 1 month ago
I am so glad Joe Guidice kicked Joe Gorgas napoleon complex ass. He has been asking for this for a long long time. Unfortunately, it probably won’t be enough for him to shut his pie hole. If someone ever called me names lime that I would never accept an apology ever ! I haven’t spoken to my brother. For 5 years for things he has done when my Mom passed away. This was the 3rd time we went without speaking, I’m done & Teresa should be done too ! How much abuse should she tske from these limelight fame whores… Read more »
Pippi
Pippi
3 years 1 month ago

There’s nothing sadder than a little man suffering from Bipoleon disorder.

Chunlee13
Chunlee13

Lol Bipoleon

Portishead
Portishead
3 years 1 month ago

True except Napoleon wasn’t on hsteroids. Melissa probably has to inject them for him while he whimpers how its Teresa’s fault he has to have big muscles. Melissa’s no stranger to a needle though