Kathy Wakile Lands A Desserts Cookbook Deal!

July 12, 2013 |By Continue Reading

KathyCookbook

Another cookbook in the family! Real Housewives of New Jersey‘s Kathy Wakile is the latest Housewife to land a book deal, and thank GOD she will not be dishing out advice or pretending to for some cash. Instead, she is going to be sharing her dessert recipes and making sure her fans have new ways to “indulge” in their life.

OK! Magazine reports, “Kathy will publish INDULGE: Delicious Little Desserts—75 Recipes that Keep Life Real Sweet with St. Martin’s Press. The book will be full of easy, ‘user-friendly’ recipes for families or just anyone having a craving.”

OK! quotes Kathy:

“Sometimes I see really skinny girls. They may look great, but they’re not happy. Have a cupcake, or I’ll make you some cookies, honey. Indulge. It’s not gonna kill you.”

Is that her way of preventing the comparisons to Teresa Giudice’s ‘Skinny Italian’ brand?

Kathy already has her Dolci Della Dea cannoli kit sold with QVC and her red velvet dessert cosmo, so this cookbook seems just right for her.

Congratulations to Kathy! Her desserts look deliciously amazing all the time. But I can’t get myself to support her husband.

Will you be purchasing her cookbook?

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Category: Kathy Wakile, RHONJ

Tklong4u
Tklong4u
3 years 1 month ago

What is with all the negativity. Congrats to kathy!!! Obviously someone seen something in her. And besides all the HW get some kind of sucess from having this platform from the show. Kuddos to all of them!!! Its is def a oppurtunity i wish i could have.

singer030587
singer030587
3 years 1 month ago

I don’t like Kathy she is very sneaky and fake. But everybody deserves to have something so Congrats on her book deal maybe she can change and repair her relationship with her cousin. As everyone has said at least its not a dumb book like Mellisa and Caroline write.

Denise
Denise
3 years 1 month ago

Agreed! I lost respect for her after her comments about her uncle. I was happy she apologized and hopefully they can work through their family issues.

I am happy she is releasing her book and I wish her well.

I also think both ladies can cook and if not I really don’t care. Just bought Teresa’s latesr book since it is perfect for the summer.

spababe
spababe
3 years 1 month ago

I’m happy happy happy, oh fishy one. I remember seeing all of the recipes that fishy had cut out in a cookbook she had. I wonder if she is going to fudge these same recipes up and call them her own. No thank you fishy don’t want anything from you. Just go away.

3 years 1 month ago

come to think of it illegally to publish something that has already been published without getting the authors peso.permission.

Oh yeah she tweaks them so she says

Limaobeanstein
Limaobeanstein
3 years 1 month ago

Kathy should not be standing next to the poster of her cannoli kit. She is so touched up on that poster she is unrecognizable, she actually looks very pretty in it. I would never believe that the woman standing next to that poster is actually the woman IN the poster.

jlf
jlf

Lol about book signing

paula
paula
3 years 1 month ago

I forgot abt richie throwng her book in the garbage maybe I’ll go to kathys book signing and do tht in front of richie. Lol. Then no way will I even consider buying iit. Its sad cause I think there is more to kathy but now I’m not so sure. They had a dinner in napervill 2001 and only 25 pl came. They didn’t even fill the restaurant and it cost more to fly them thr and lodging then they made.same with josphine and messy. Huge failure.

hwcrazygal
hwcrazygal
3 years 1 month ago

I for one won’t buy her book, but I did buy Teresa’s and they are very good! Love the recipe for Joe’s Juicy balls so does Joe Gorga obviously!

lola
lola
3 years 1 month ago

GooD GOd! How can you even eat something that is named after that name calling fat, disgusting pig of a husband. Juicy makes me want to hurl

3 years 1 month ago

you should ask bitch boy joey gorga how they taste. he did munch on them when joe guidice was kicking his puny little ass.

marcy
marcy
3 years 1 month ago

@hwcrazygal I have all 4 also. Can’t STOP Laughing for real, that was absolutely hysterical.

lipojaq
lipojaq
3 years 1 month ago

She’s going to feature a special recipe in honor of her sister: BOTZOLI

jlf
jlf
3 years 1 month ago

The reason I won’t buy or support her book is because of how she got the deal for the book. I am sure Tre would have backed her. But her and her family did not have to come on the show and do what they have done to Tre and her family the last two years. How can we forget when her husband threw Tre’s book in the garbage.
By the way Meho’s book is on pre-order on Amazon. Any takers? NOT!!

Heather_b
Heather_b
3 years 1 month ago

I agree. I also dislike that Kathy felt the need to seemingly insult women who are “skinny” either naturally or because they work at it. Why open your philosophy to potential buyers with a slam at the exact market you claim could benefit from your product? If a “skinny” girl needs to “indulge” i.e. try one of Kathy’s recipes to “be happy” then that is a negative way to convince us. I value my health and I don’t need to “indulge” in Kathy’s condescension to be happy.

3 years 1 month ago

she did slam skinny women but I think she was trying to slam Teresa’s skinny cookbook. whatever she tried to do it backfired. she just alienated half of her little skinny 5 fans.

A Real NJ Housewife
A Real NJ Housewife
3 years 1 month ago

I took it as a dig at Teresa’s cookbook too. Maybe it wasn’t, but when somebody is so passive aggressive by nature, most comments they make seem suspicious.

She really screwed up. If she had acted like a real cousin to Teresa, I’m sure she would have a much better shot at being successful. She just alienated so many people for the last few years, and in my opinion, sealed the deal at the reunion.

lipojac

were you commenting to my post?

well maybe i do come from horse stock LOL

BUT make no mistake Im certainly on Melissa fan or support in anyway

rukidding

I actually made a comment about her dig about skinny women coz Im thin.

I eat like. a horse, just my genes i suppose.

I made the comment coz if anyone EVER refers to so being overweight they get bashed verbally.

So i was just pointing out that there is double standards and it sucks i hate the fact people automatically assume I don’t eat or i have an eating disorder.

And Im certainly not a Kathy fan

lipojaq
lipojaq
3 years 1 month ago

i knew it…you’re from the horse kind like melissa! the horse’s mouth speaks!

Reddvette
Reddvette
3 years 1 month ago
Good Luck Katfish! It is just to bad that you allowed your jealousy of your cousin to lead to some horrible choices when you came on the show. You have been slamming your cousin and her parents for nothing. Teresa told you the first season that you all could have worked together to make to most the most of your experience on the show but you went with Slojo and Messy and Sleazy Rich that Teresa was trying to hold you down. You were right when you said the pie was big enough for you all to get a slice.… Read more »
lola
lola
3 years 1 month ago

What is with the “WE” crap? If you don’t support Kathy, WHY ARE YOU ON HERE??? Go to Teresa’s blog and suck butt there!

STFU

This is blog anyone can post their opinion.

Who gives a shit if the post is about Kathy.

If it were about Teresa all the Teresa haters would come in droves.

By the way if you read the title of the whole blog it’s called all about the real HW.

Is Kathy not a NJHW

3 years 1 month ago

But I agree Summer, and I get your point. Hate when meanies come here and try to dictate to us… PFFFT…

3 years 1 month ago

what’s wrong with these people and yes even this blog is about Kathy they still have something hateful to say about Tre.

I really think their obsession with Tre is just nuts.

Maybe they really love her deep down inside LOL

3 years 1 month ago

They still are hating on her in this article, LOL and yes, its supposed to be about Kathy. They just cannot help themselves.

3 years 1 month ago

hey lola you are not in charge in who can say what in a thread. you Teresa haters love going to the Teresa threads to bash her well Teresa fans can do the same. don’t like it? tough cookies.

jlf
jlf
3 years 1 month ago

I just said the same thing!

3 years 1 month ago

Good for Kathy! Her desserts do look good. I wish her success.

Michers

so true i also think the same thing as you just posted.

And like you i will not and never could like bitchy Richie he’s just vulgar and sleazy, i can’t believe how if talks about and to women and hrs comments on underage girls is really sick YUCK

3 years 1 month ago

Now it makes sense!!! I thought for a minute she actually gave a shit about her cousin! Now we hear about a book.. what a coincidence. In the preview for Sunday, Kathy tried to seem like she was telling Stumpy that was not nice to call Teresa scum.. I should have known better to believe she was being authentic for a minute. Always a motive with these goons…

Gonewiththewindfabulous
Gonewiththewindfabulous
3 years 1 month ago

She tried to seem like she was saying something ? lol That actually make me laugh how do you try to seem like you are saying something… was she miming ? or just mouthing the words but nothing else was coming out …please do tell.

Gonewiththewindfabulous
Gonewiththewindfabulous
3 years 1 month ago
I know exactly what he/she was implying, although poorly phrased the point is not in making fun of his choice of words but in that Michers chooses to not believe an act that was clearly done with calculation of premeditation just because he/she refuses to se the obvious (blinded by hatred for Kathy… or more appropriately love for Teresa). Kathy didn’t try to say anything. She said it and its not the first time she has said she did not agree with Melissa or Joe or anybody else on the cast. Michers’ implication that Kathy only disagreed with Joe because… Read more »
3 years 1 month ago
Not really. Kathy had how long to finally use her big girl words? She is related by blood. To me, her choosing to do that now tells me she just may very well had a motive- its her fault that some perceive her that way not mine. I actually complimented Kathy when I first saw the clip. I used to think there was hope the last 2 seasons because I thought I saw glimpses of a heart with here, more so than others on the show especially out of the “family”. I never had blind hatred for Kathy BUT I… Read more »
3 years 1 month ago

rhfan- you may be right, IDK. To me it seemed if that is the case, Kathy did not end up disliking Teresa on her own. And you can tell Rosie and Teresa still have family ties. I think , IMO, Richie talked too much and “hated” on Teresa for so long, Kathy started doing it. He is a twisted perv; I dont care what anyone says

@michers

I really think Tre and Kathy genuinely dislike each other and have since long before RHONJ. I think their dislike for each other comes out even when “they’re trying to be nice”

For me, I think they’re both going along with it because Bravo says they have to.

Thank you lipo!!
At times I have been on the fence with Kathy. I wanted to like her. She just kept proving time and again every week why I cannot fully “like” her.Her husband just makes it worse. And the fact that she is the older cousin, and has allowed everyone to include herself, to bash Teresa for 2 seasons and say NOTHING makes me a little suspicious now.

lipojaq
lipojaq
3 years 1 month ago

michers, i concur. the minute kathy seemed to “side” with teresa was so fake to me. i knew she and her botzo sister are up to something – like a trashy dessert cookbook. no way i’m going to buy anything she puts out!

Oh snap! Typos, LOL!!
*HER*

3 years 1 month ago

Ok ball buster. I think you get it- what I meant! Geeze.. She tried to come across/seem like she cared about Teresa, defending her for a minute. Then again with Kathy she often does have that look of her mouth trying to move and nothing comes out.

3 years 1 month ago

oh i think you know what michers means.

If you’re trying to be funny you’re not

*Michers good point yes i also thought or the better word would be sucked in that Kathy had a decent bone in her and actually thought it wrong of stumpy to call his sis a scum.

But it’s all an act. She’s trying to get more fans so she can make book sales.

She really is a snake.

Good pick up michers

3 years 1 month ago

Thanks Summer! Of all things.. someone would have to stop by and be a B for something like that! Oh well! Effing sue me for my errors on a gossip blog LOL!

Thanks! Love ya back 😉

3 years 1 month ago

Lol love ya girl :-):-):-)

September24
September24
3 years 1 month ago

Does she really have any fans who will buy the book?

September

Looks like she has only a handful on here.

Ry just called us tacky for liking Teresa and apparently we’re tacky for someone who doesn’t even no us personally.

I find that very tacky and talk about double standards

RobinR
3 years 1 month ago

Even tho she called out Josey for calling T scum, I couldn’t in good conscience buy her book after the years she has spent dissin T and allowing her creepazz husband to run his foul foul mouth. If Andy’s book is any barometer of the quality of St. Martin’s Press, forgedaboutit. His book was a painful read and I returned it to my daughter who gave it to me jokingly. And Carowhine’s book tanked, we know Messy’s will tank……………thanks T for giving us a chance but our hatred of you BACKFIRED.

RobinR

What’s Andy book about?

Anahit
Anahit
3 years 1 month ago

That “quote” from OK magazine is something Kathy said on one of her talking head interviews! Wow! these tabloids are getting really messy with their “exclusives”

Lisa
Lisa
3 years 1 month ago

I just don’t get all of th Tree love. She’s unintelligent, can’t speak, has an oily/cheating husband that calls her awful names (probably because they are true), and has bratty children. Plus, she can’t dress herself in spite of going to fashion school. I have disliked her since the 1st season, throwing around tens of thousands of dollars in cash “because the economy is bad”. She’s an idiot.

Limaobeanstein
Limaobeanstein
3 years 1 month ago
Oh, and one more thing Lisa. What is wrong with Teresa “throwing around tens of thousand of dollars in cash because as she said ‘because the economy is bad'”? That economic concept, in a very large nutshell is Ronald Regan’s trickle down economics. Giving the rich tax breaks to encourage them to spend so the economy will be stimulated which will eventually trickle down to the middle, and lower classes. The Regan Presidential terms (2) were some of the most prosperous in our country’s history Pretty much what Teresa was saying but unable to verbalize which is usually her case.… Read more »
3 years 1 month ago

I get what you’re saying and understand the concept. I think maybe Tre’s efforts would have been better received had they not been in severe debt at the time.

Limaobeanstein
Limaobeanstein
3 years 1 month ago

I have to agree with you rhfan

Limaobeanstein
Limaobeanstein
3 years 1 month ago
Hmmmmm, I can’t help but dissect your comment. First off, I believe that all of the NJ housewives are borderline slow, probably their IQ would have put them in special ed classes in the day. Also, I love how everyone accuses Joe Guidice of cheating with absolutely no proof whatsoever, but when Caroline ADMITTED that Al cheated on her that was, of course because it’s Bravo, swept under the rug. So Teresa can’t dress herself despite going to fashion school? Melissa can’t write a coherent sentence on her own on twitter, in her blog, on Facebook despite having gone to… Read more »

Limaobeanstein

Love your post and so true

Limaobeanstein
Limaobeanstein

Thank you Summer!

melissathehooker
melissathehooker
3 years 1 month ago

Oh lisa are u mad that your sister horseyface is not doing so great with her fake singing career or that her d i c k sucking book is a failure???oh are u mad that she cant afford to pay you anymore for staying with those kids that love kicking each other in the head yeah just shut up cuz your stupid!!!love vicki

3 years 1 month ago

I don’t understand it either. I find all these women, including Teresa, to be quite tacky. Teresa is NO better or more likable than any of them.

3 years 1 month ago

Obviously she is Ry to many others. ( more likable)

Ry

Well if we’re so tacky for you why you on here?

And i find you very tacky for calling people on here tacky.

3 years 1 month ago

Your reading comprehension needs some work-look at my comment again. Unless you’re someone on the show who posts here, I wasn’t calling you tacky.

3 years 1 month ago

And this was an article about Kathy right????

Anahit
Anahit
3 years 1 month ago

The name calling was totally edited! Any intelligent person can tell that Bravo manipulates the viewers with their sloppy editing!!!!

Lisa
Lisa

You’re an idiot too.

Lisa

Brains aren’t everything. In fact, in your case they’re nothing.

by the way, everything you said about Teresa and her husband is exactly the same things you can say about Melissa and her bitch boy husband.

3 years 1 month ago

Love when ignorant fools act like Billy Bad asses on a gossip blog. How. Friggin’. Hilarious.

RabbleRouser
RabbleRouser
3 years 1 month ago

Good for Kathy…but if I was going to by a Dessert Cook Book from a Bravolebrity…it would Johnny Iuzzini’s.

Emily
Emily
3 years 1 month ago

Advice to Teresa – Give this loser book a half hearted shout out on twitter, and then ignore completely forevermore. Damn it with faint praise. It will tank.

lifetimemovie
lifetimemovie
3 years 1 month ago

Teresa doesn’t have to promote Kathy’s book. As I recall, Richie threw one of Teresa’s cookbooks in the trash (on camera). Teresa has some of the most lowlife relatives I have ever seen.

3 years 1 month ago

Kathy is a real baker and her desserts look amazing so good for her. There is no question that she can actually bake.

3 years 1 month ago

KATHY CAN’T COOK AND SHE SMELLS LIKE FISH. SO NO THANKS TO HER “COOKBOOK”.

lifetimemovie
lifetimemovie
3 years 1 month ago

She’s a hairdresser. I doubt she bakes any better than anybody else. She just saw that Teresa made money from cookbooks, so she’s doing a cookbook too. UGH…

3 years 1 month ago

Well Tre was in fashion and loads her shopping cart up with Eggos and other heat n eat foods; her books sold. I guess a hairdresser might have a shot of selling a few books too.

lifetimemovie
lifetimemovie
3 years 1 month ago

Too bad the hairdresser decided to trash her cousin, aunt, and uncle on national TV just to get that book deal.

#lowclass #loser

Pippi
Pippi
3 years 1 month ago

If Kathy totally focused on her baking talent from this point forward that’s a storyline I’d watch. I’d like to see Kat redeem herself and become successful in her own right.

Bravo barely explored T’s home cookery, sadly she was far to busy defending the fact that she had a published cookbook.

Teresa has made the most from her opportunity on the Housewives. Unfortunately the others have squandered theirs. JMO

Aico
Aico
3 years 1 month ago

Congrats, Kathy! Here’s hoping you make enough money to kick Richie to the curb and upgrade yourself to a good man.

jerseygirl
jerseygirl
3 years 1 month ago

I’m not crazy about Kathy, but she has the much more sense than Jac or Melissa. A dessert cook book makes sense for her. Good choice Kathy. I hope she leaves Richie at home when she does a book tour. He does not know how to conduct himself in respectable manner.

Lisa
Lisa
3 years 1 month ago

I’m so tired of these nobody, no talent housewives Hawking (spelling?) their goods and making money off of us fools who watch them. Although Kathy probably has some good recipes all I would see is a the giant fish and dessert would smell and taste like fish to me.

Heather
Heather
3 years 1 month ago

I can’t support this woman’s endeavors because of the shameless route she took to get it. That goes double for Melissa, Caroline and Jacqueline.

mc
mc
3 years 1 month ago

Heather and Marty- Y’all about summed it up. They were shameless and tried to destroy someone at their weakest. Sick.

Marty
Marty
3 years 1 month ago

ITA! I don’t watch the show but the small clips here and at Famewhorgas. They make me sick to my stomach. Purchasing anything these evil women hustle would let evil into my home. Love Teresa’s books they ate wonderful! I have all 4 of them.

mego the lying stripper
mego the lying stripper
3 years 1 month ago

It would certainly ruin your fung shui.

mego

Lol
fung shui

Cajsa
3 years 1 month ago
Well, as a diabetic, I have no interest at all in her cookbook, but congratulations to her on opting for something that she actually has expertise in. She seems smart enough to know what she does not know and instead will focus on what she does know – baking. It’s the hubris of advice books coming from people whose lives are really a mess – Caroline Manzo and Melissa Gorga – that confound me. A happy marriage would include happy relationships with in-laws, so Melissa is a failure. Caroline has the gall to give advice on everything from marriage to… Read more »
Laram
Laram

Like your post @Cajsa

eggmitit

Thanks for the info

sandy
sandy
3 years 1 month ago

Hi Cajsa! I too am a diabetic so have no interest in her cookbook either. Her stuff does look tempting though! You are right. She at least is selling something she is truly talented and passionate about. Those other two clowns you mentioned writing books on advice? I just think how very arrogant of them! I hope Kathys book does well. Caroline and Melissa can go scratch! (Whatever that means!)

3 years 1 month ago
cajsa Sandy My dad was a diabetic i used to make him sweets using equal, it’s not exactly the same a sugar but he had such a sweet tooth god love him rest his soul he passed away 3yrs ago due to his kidneys shutting down from his diabetes. So good for both of you for showing restraint. God bless you. Believe me it’s not worth it i was my dad suffer and I’ll never forget the day if passed i live it everyday if passed away in my arms oh Im getting emotional and cry everytime. on a daily… Read more »

sandy

just like you i have no idea what that saying means “go scratch”

Never heard it before watch NJHW but i use it at times now lol

eggmitit
eggmitit
3 years 1 month ago

I’m assuming its a shortened version of “go scratch your ass” which I heard growing up.

Sugarlump
Sugarlump
3 years 1 month ago

In the deep south (and I mean deep) where I come from we are fond of saying “go scratch your mad place and smell your finger”. I think “go scratch” has a similar meaning but then again I am FAR removed to Italian Americans living in New Jersey! Lol

Melyorkie
Melyorkie
3 years 1 month ago

I won’t support – she is selling her soul for fame and perhaps some fortune – Can’t respect that…maybe if she came on the show respecting and supporting her family – I could buy – but I will not support her methods, they disgust me!

Just me
Just me
3 years 1 month ago

Sorry, I have over 200 cookbooks, (mostly collectors)don’t need anymore of them ! But I do have all 4 of Teresa’s 🙂 Didn’t buy Carolines & won’t buy Melisas either, but if Teresa writes a new one I’ll support her 🙂

paula
paula
3 years 1 month ago

Omg you have classics? I’m fascinated. Wht I ur oldest book? Mine is 1876 a small book from italy. I’m really curious. I love the classics bc nobody cooks like tht anymore. Do u have any old cake receipes. I’m always looking for tose.

3 years 1 month ago

yep nothing beats old style cooking.

but when you’re a working HW or not a HW it’s just quick and easy recipes like stir frys but even their very tasty and healthy

paula
paula
3 years 1 month ago

I agree. however whn i mske a cake its akl by scratch. im diabetic so i cant have much sugar and processed foods so i cook frm scratch. however my crock pot gets akot of use. lol

3 years 1 month ago

I think now that Kathy is well on her way to financial independence, she should run with any business venture she wants. No joke.

I also believe it is time for Kathy to say:

Thanks Teresa, I have been able to reach financial independence with your help.

All Kathy had to do is crap on Teresa-on national TV
Allow Jac to screech at Teresa – on national TV
Call Teresa’s dad coward- on national TV

Quit RHNJ and your business will flourish, then perhaps you can use your free time to apologize to Teresa and be her cheerleader.

Laram
Laram
3 years 1 month ago

Samael, I agree. Read my post ^^^ if you have time.

3 years 1 month ago

and Danielle Staub made Teresa famous. Go back to season 1-Teresa only became a big hit once she flipped the table and started acting like an animal towards the provocative Staub. None of these women became famous for positive reasons. Let’s keep it real.

chickensocks
chickensocks
3 years 1 month ago

It was Teresa’s quirky, feisty personality that people are attracted to, along with her adorable, witty girls. These other women, especially Kathy, do not have the appeal Teresa, or her family have.

lola
lola
3 years 1 month ago

Her children are out of control.

3 years 1 month ago

I think the adult kids are out of control!

3 years 1 month ago

they’re little kids. they’re allowed to have fun. when they get to be the manzo’s and Ashley’s age then you can say something about that. for now they’re just acting like normal kids. get a grip..the way you are acting i’m sure you were not sunshine either.

Randie
Randie
3 years 1 month ago

You fail to see the BIG DIFFERENCE. Kathy Wakile maligned to get on the show with Teresa, her own flesh and blood to “get a piece of the pie” all the while attempting to tear her down. IMO, she and her husband are both DISGUSTING. It doesn’t get any more real than that,

lola
lola
3 years 1 month ago

She is on the show because ANDY COHEN WANTED HER TO BE!!!! AND HE IS THE REASON SHE WILL STAY ON, HE LIKES HER AND ROSIE.

Randie
Randie
3 years 1 month ago

NO- Kathy is on the show because she AGREED to be on the show… and whether or not Andy likes them is meaningless. The bottom line is Andy picked both Kathy and Melissa to join the show because he knew there was a conflict with Teresa. The only two story lines Kathy has is (1) tear down Teresa and (2) follow Rosie around. Kathy has nothing to offer other than that. PERIOD! As long as the story line continues in the bash Teresa direction, Kathy will have a job. After that is over, IMO, she’ll be gone.

3 years 1 month ago

we don’t know everything behind the scenes or their family history before the show. Teresa must not be well-liked by certain members of her family for them to agree to this. It can’t be just “jealousy”-I’m sure there are more reasons but that’s not the topic of this thread.

Reddvette
Reddvette
3 years 1 month ago

You are right, Katfish said in a TH that Teresa was always the family favorite when growing up. She also said that Rich always paid attention to Teresa (when she was 16), and Teresa was the only cousin of age not in Katfish’s wedding. Like you wrote this is not the thread for that.

Debbie
Debbie
3 years 1 month ago

Everything that she bakes can be found online for free. She herself says she googles recipes.

jerseygirl
jerseygirl
3 years 1 month ago

So she has to count on people wanting to buy something from HER to get the sales figures. I certainly didn’t buy Teresa’s books for the recipes. I wanted to support her and read her cute family stories.

Pippi
Pippi
3 years 1 month ago

Stock yo pantry with tuna everyone Katfish is writin a dessert cookbook! How to turn fish into dessert 101 by Katfish Wakile.

@ Ugly Truth your right about her being so damn ugly I really enjoyed that she was a baker and her desserts were impressive but she left that by the wayside in order to take down Teresa. If only she had stayed true to her God given talent I more than likely would have have bought her book. Now not a chance in hell.

jpg
jpg
3 years 1 month ago

Good for Kathy. She is obviously very good at what she does.

MNKelly
MNKelly
3 years 1 month ago

no kidding, her expert ability to ride her cousin’s coat tails is quite amazing!

3 years 1 month ago
Regarding “coat tail riding”, all the HWs do it, in one way or another. None of these ladies would have their projects without Bravo. Regardless of how/why she came on the show, at least K is trying to capitlalize on what she has left of her 15 min. One more point about coat tails, I remember Tre being accused of riding Bethany’s coat tails. After the release of “Skinny Italian” many said Tre was trying to piggyback off of the success off SkinnyGirl. Andy asked B about on WWHL, her reply was something about imitation being the highest form of… Read more »
3 years 1 month ago
bethanny doesn’t own the word “skinny”. so anyone can use that on their cookbooks, drinks, whatever. I see the ironic side to it because two bravo housewives using “skinny” for their merchandize but I think people were smart enough to know the difference and it obviously didn’t hurt bethanny’s sales. the gorgas and wakiles are definitely riding on Teresa’s coat tails because bravo was her thing and the gorgas and wakiles were jealous and wanted a piece of the action to get famous and make money. you hear them say many times that they were mad that they weren’t invited… Read more »
3 years 1 month ago

I really hated that she had to use ” Skinny”, but I also really believe that Bravo forced that title. Aways though that. Then when Andy’s little BFF Beth got her panties bunched, it was a slightly different tune.

jpg
jpg
3 years 1 month ago

How is this riding Teresa’s coattails?

She obviously is very good at baking and has been since long before RHONJ.

3 years 1 month ago

Hey Lola- no shit! She addressed getting boob s on the show, and went for surgery on the show. Wow. You are a bright one, eh?
And really- what the hell do boobs have to dow with this?

3 years 1 month ago

just because something looks good doesn’t mean it taste good.

As for riding on Teresa coat tail. Kathy wouldn’t have the opportunity to wright her book she got that opportunity to wright it coz she’s on the show.

If fact all the HW wouldn’t have had chance if they weren’t on a tv show

sweetie 134
sweetie 134
3 years 1 month ago

she is not riding any coat tails

MNKelly
MNKelly
3 years 1 month ago

the only reason Kathy Wakile is even a name a few people recognize is because of Teresa, thus my “coat tails” comment, geez it’s no fun if you have to spell everything out to the Marcos! And a cookbook? so original, NOT!

Lola

what the hell does Teresas having Boobs got anything to do with the thread you were responding to or this post in general.

Well the same could be said about all the housewives they’ve all had some sort of plastic surgery shit jax just had a neck lift and a tummy tuck.

Look at the before pics of Melissa before she came on the show.

Kathy had a nose job last season.

And your point is?

3 years 1 month ago

Exactly. She would still be a hairdresser or whatever if not joining forces with Joe and Melissa Marco. And none of us would be suffering with the Marcos and Wakiles if Teresa was not the unexpected breakout star of RHONJ.

Emily
Emily
3 years 1 month ago

Yeah right. That’s why she was such a successful business woman before RHONJ.

jpg
jpg
3 years 1 month ago

She was raising her children before RHONJ.

Estelle
Estelle

LOL!

lola
lola
3 years 1 month ago

And Teresa was? LMAO! Teresa didn’t even have BOOBS till after she started on the show!

paula
paula
3 years 1 month ago
Emily. Thrwasnt areply button on Kathys Cannolis. My neighbor bought them frm QVC. When she got them I said let’s do a comparison of mine and hers bc I bake professionally part time. I make cakes big cakes like wedding cakes and monster cakes. Its my hobby for 30 years. S we did at a neighbor party. Mine won. Kathy were good but they didn’t taste fresh. However they were god and I told everyone her flavor was good but I personnelly think nothing beats fresh. But again at 45 dollars fo how much u get was expensive. As for… Read more »

same with Teresa.