Wendy Williams Slams Teresa Giudice And Her Daughters! Says She Needs To Get Off Reality TV!

June 18, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2013-06-17 at 11.09.14 PM

Just a month ago Wendy Williams told Teresa Giudice to her face that Teresa is her favorite housewife. It seems like Wendy has a different opinion after watching Sunday’s episode of RHONJ because she now thinks its time that Teresa gets off of reality TV even bashing Teresa’s children!

On the episode we see Audriana and Gia run around a hair salon while Gia gives her mommy some tude. Pretty normal if you ask me considering Gia’s age but still not very acceptable. Wendy is now slamming Teresa and her kids saying the girls are not cute adding, “I don’t like to talk about people’s kids but watching Teresa and Joe’s daughters running around and mean mugging the camera, and talking sooo disrespectfully to Teresa…..Teresa, it’s time for you to get off of reality TV!”

And Wendy if Teresa left the show, you’d be the first one complaining! Do you agree with Wendy?

Tags: , , , , ,

Category: RHONJ, Teresa Giudice

kendra
kendra
1 year 11 months ago
It’s about time people started noticing the poor parenting skills of Teresa and the obnoxious bratty kids! Can any of you imagine talking to your parent like this? Teresa seems scared to death to discipline her kids. Not surprising, she’s scared of her husband too. They are both shady, dishonest shysters and have gotten what they deserve. Teresa, if you used half the energy you use fighting with your HW friends & direct that into creating decent respectful kids you, well..you might be headed in a better direction. You & hubby got greedy & full of yourselves, combine that with… Read more »
Kat
Kat
2 years 1 month ago

Umm….those kids ARE brats.

Nisey78
Nisey78

Wendy needs to stop “throwing shade” at everyone. She’s so two faced. If she says that Teresa needs to get off Reality TV one more time, I’m going to scream. Teresa is doing what she has to do to provide for her family. If Wendy didn’t have a talk show, what would she do to make money? If her only avenue was to be on a reality show, you bet she would do it, but then again, hearing all the rumors about her husband cheating with interns, tranny’s, and making homemade sex videos, she probably wouldn’t, lol.

jpg
jpg

Yes. Only people who adore Teresa and are willing to kiss her ass 24/7 are allowed to comment or have an opinion on anything Teresa does. WRONG.

Teresa signed her children up for this. She signed her parenting up for this. So if people want to comment, they have every right.

Aussiegirl

Nice bit of generalisation there dude. Have you read through all of the comments?

Come off the grass.

rukidding?
aussiegirl it really doesn’t surprise me that jpg thinks it’s okay to attack children. for some reason in his eyes only Teresa can be a bad parent and he looks over the other housewives parenting. he forgets the fact that Ashley pulled danielles hair and she went to court for that, he forgets that Melissa’s kids get rowdy and hit each other and have even hit their father joey and lets not forget that little video of papa joey encouraging his cute little boy to do a masturbation gesture. the wakiles kids talking crap about Teresa on twitter and the… Read more »
Aussiegirl
Well rukidding, (hilariously my iPhone just tried to change your name to ‘ruckus ding’ btw!), as you know I don’t even watch the show because I don’t like any of the NJ peeps. So I thought my opinion here was pretty unbiased. I was just saying that all the adults involved in the making of the show should think carefully about how the children are involved because ultimately Bravo will portray them the way they want, and that unlike adults children have no choice in being filmed. This doesn’t refer to any one family in particular, it refers to all… Read more »
jpg
jpg

No. I didn’t read every single comment. I don’t have to. I can pretty much guess with about 95% accuracy what the regular posters will write. They’ll all attack Wendy (even though they just HATE when anyone “attacks” Teresa)defend Teresa’s mediocre mothering and then all piss and moan about how DARE anyone QUESTION the mothering of a famewhore who CHOSE to put herself and her children on national tv.

sana
sana

I love you Jpg for writing what I was thinking!!those 95% are probably 2 people with different accounts, paid by T to defend her!!
in every other blog/site there is almost no support for T… I only find it here!! strange!

rukidding?

do you even know how to count? I think there is more than two people that are Teresa fans. there’s over 100 an Teresa has fans on twitter, in this blog, some on bravo blogs and other blogs so all that adds up to thousands. there are also many anti Teresa blogs and those are probably the ones you are going to. oh don’t forget that she won a ryan seacrest contest where people can call up and vote for their favorite reality star and guess who won???!! TERESA!!

whateveyou
whateveyou
Teresa is so well known now that she is an easy way for WW to get attention. Can’t say I respect WW much & have always wondered what makes her think her opinion matters more than anyone else’s which is really – not at all. Teresa is the most interesting person on the show. Her oldest daughter Gia is most mature person on the show (as another site said it) while Mego comes across as a total phony & Caro’s kids seem to still be living of what jobs Daddy gives them, & none seem to be emotionally independent at… Read more »
charlie
charlie

Question so you people have never liked someone but didn’t like some of there ways. That is human nature we all have flaws. Once again she is just giving her opinion which we all are in titled to or we would not be commenting on this subject.

rukidding?

question are you usually fake like wendy Williams? do you kiss the behinds of people that you say you don’t like? do you say “oh you’re my favorite” on your show and then on another show say “you need to get off the show!!” that’s called being two faced. wendy can have opinions and so can I. this is why we’re here right? to give our opinions about the subject?

charlie
charlie

You people are idiots, Teresa’s children are out of control they do need some discipline not the cameras. Why you all hating on Wendy she is just a personality who is doing what needs to be done to get her paper. We all have opinions she just gets paid to tell hers. Big B**CH came a long way but she is getting it done. as long as you hate it will work for. keep the hate coming and you will keep her paper coming.

rukidding?
why are you hating on Teresa’s kids? you think they’re out of control? what are they doing? are they robbing banks, getting into gangs? what??? all I see are kids being kids and gia being a typical preteen. get off your high horse. you don’t have to watch the show. nobody is forcing you. kids have the right to be on a show as much as adults and again you don’t know what type of discipline Teresa hands out. Teresa is a reality star personality doing what she thinks that needs to be done to get her paper as well!!… Read more »
stxmom
stxmom

Who is Wendy Williams?

Aussiegirl

I actually would like to know the answer to this question. I thought she looked like a contestant off Drag Race, so I looked her up, but it seems she’s a legit talkshow host over your way.

America! Srsly? C’mon. You can do better than this…I’ve seen Ellen! You dish up some quali-Tay talk telly!!!!

Lisa
Lisa

I can’t believe everyone is defending Milania’s atrocious behavior. Children need discipline. Not cameras.

rukidding?

I think a child needs to be defended by crazy lunatics like wendy Williams. what is wrong with jerks like her that think it’s okay to judge a child? there is nothing atrocious about milania’s behavior. she’s acting exactly how a child is supposed to act. the adults on the show are the ones with the problem and the adults on the show and in this blog are the ones that have ATROCIOUS behaviors. at least milania’s excuse is adolescence what is everyone else’s excuse?

Penn Boy
Penn Boy

Wendy and your wig…GET YOUR LIFE

Miss shady boots, LOL

Penn Boy
Penn Boy

Ha!!!

Flowers
Flowers

Wendy Williams is a shady shape shifter and really just needs to stfu already.

Pam’s cousin? lol

Reality Viewer
Reality Viewer

Teresa’s kids are out of control and have ZERO respect for anyone. It isn’t their fault but several years from now they will be making headlines for TMZ. Teresa tries to be more of a friend than a parent. Gia is getting fed up with her. Wendy is right though Tre should either get off TV or refuse to have the kids be filmed.

rukidding?

I didn’t know you can predict the future, reality viewer.

don’t make stupid comments like that when you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. what the hell is wrong with people like you?

hwcrazygal
hwcrazygal

Teresa’s kids will never turn out like a manzoid “reality viewer”!! I’ll put money down that they will be successful, adults! KIDS ARE OFF LIMITS FOR BASHING!!

Nancy DePasquale
Nancy DePasquale

Television does not care whether the kids are cute-ugly smart-stupid-whatever-you only get viewers when you have differences-and I mean Those are the only kids worth watching.children who are mean-greedy-silly-different.Those are the only kids worth watching-case in point-Honey Boo-Boo. I rest my case-thank you very much

Melly
Melly

And you know this how? Because Bravo shows a small snippet of their lives? They film 6 months out of the year and their lives get edited down to a 45 minute show, obviously they’re going to show what’s interesting. Gia is also a preteen and at the age where she starts talking back to her parents, think here embarrassing and don’t want to listen to what they say.

Natali
Natali
Wendy is trash first of all. Second, When Lauren said that Teresa’s children are raised by wolves I guess she is talking about her “Cousin” ASSLee as well. tit for tat sweetie. No child is perfect. They should be kids and we’ve seen Teresa reprimand them before. During Season 3 Thanksgiving, and other episodes. 4 little girls is no joke. My best friend has 1 daughter and she’s a handful. It’s not easy so people need to lay off that bad mother crap. Gia can be dramatic but she’s freakin 12 come on. She’ll get over the “Im too cool… Read more »
Rach
Rach

Well, it’s a good thing that no one cares what Wendy Williams thinks. Wendy kisses Teresa’s ass every time she’s on the show then talks smack the moment she leaves.

sana
sana

I don’t like wendy! However, She makes snese! I never thought T’s children were cute! they are very disrespectful and Gia is UGLY the only good thing about her is her eyes!
If T’s not going to leave the show then her children, and any other children, should be kept away from it !

GoldenRule

sana: Ummm, children’s looks change so rapidly it’s kind of presumptuous of you to comment on someone (esp. a child) who could look different in six months. You must not have children or you wouldn’t talk like this.

Aussiegirl

You don’t have to have children to know that this comment is a complete dick move.

It’s nonsense. Or, as sana might say ‘nonsnese’.

Ain’t nobody got no time for that.

Laram
Laram

Your comment is ugly!!!

devime
devime

Yes children should be shielded from disturbed adults who rate their attractiveness. Definitely.

devime
devime

How mighty adult like of you that you feel the need to not only be ugly, but ugly about children. That speaks volumes.

Aussiegirl

Omg. Srsly? You are going to comment on the looks of a child and whether she is beautiful or not?

WTF is wrong with you?

The original A.

This Wendy chick needs to make up her mind already. Does she like Teresa or does she not? One day she’s her favorite and the next day she’s criticizing everything she does.
I don’t think Teresa’s girls are bad. They are just kids for goodness sakes! You can’t call Teresa a bad parent based on what you see on TV once a week. I’m sure a lot of it is editing as well. They always show her kids running around and “talking back”, while Melissa’s are shown behaving perfectly. Please, as if!

BravoCueen
BravoCueen

(hit submit too soon) I’m also assuming Wendell didn’t see the youngest Gorga boy simulating mastrubation in the middle of a dance floor of a big party a few weeks ago. Poison Gorga seemed to think it was HILARIOUS and tweeted it to the world. Yet Wendell criticizes Teresa? SMH

Jules
Jules

And he was mouthing off to Melissa in that episode. That’s ok I guess.

BravoCueen
BravoCueen

Anyone who saw Wendell kissing Leann Rimes’ ass last week should know that Wendell plays however she thinks she should in order to get ratings. Just a couple weeks ago she told Teresa, on camera and to her face, that she was her favorite housewife. The side-eye Tre gave her was HILARIOUS. I can’t imagine Wendell’s show lasting much longer. She’s a POS.

DebV
DebV

Hard to believe but I read recently her show was renewed through 2017.

Aussiegirl
Surely there is a bit of Bravo editing to portray these kids the way they want. They would have hundreds of hours of footage to pick from, yet they probably choose the moments where the kids are being a little bit cheeky or silly or pre-teen attitudey and edit it together. That is actually fairly exploitative. Kids don’t really get a choice in how they are ‘portrayed’ whereas adults do. In years down the track who knows how the littlest ones may respond to seeing how they were portrayed on tv – especially since we can be fairly certain Bravo’s… Read more »

Aussiegirl: Thank you!

Hey Aussiegirl From the land of Duh…right? The contract to include the children must be a doozy with Bravo franchise. Now these angel’s have heard this and read about it and we will see first hand how editing affects the actual innocent children. Who created the contract and signed the contract’s for the children, “responsible adults”. Yes this exploitation is part of the angel’s life now. This also makes me think of how some child actor or actress react to being treated like royalty for the camera 24/7…and then as adult’s reality sucks for them and some child actor’s succeed.… Read more »
Laram
Laram

She just signed a major contract through 2017 for her syndicated show. She is in 54 countries. Yes, I heard it on her interview with Howard Stern…oops. I don’t think she is going anywhere soon.

Aussiegirl
Exactly. All the adults concerned are party to how the kids are portrayed. If it comes across poorly, then they all have a responsibility to look out for them. I’m not trying to judge anyone’s parenting skills here, I don’t even know how the kids come across. I’m just saying that there would definitely be editing involved by production to manipulate the way the cast is portrayed – kids included – and the responsibility for allowing the kids to be involved ultimately lies with their parents. So maybe they should consider the long term benefits to the children in exposing… Read more »
T
T

I so agree Aussiegirl
Do people really think that Bravo is going to show T’s kids being well-behaved? No of course not! They have & still continue to try to paint Teresa & Joe to be awful human beings.
I do not think kids should be on these shows but I will say her kids do make me giggle.
No ones kids are perfect & no parents are…give me a break.

RahRah
RahRah

The last thing I want to see on this forum is that man Wendy Williams, if Teresa needs to get off reality tv she needs to get off tv too. I guess it is okay for Messy and her children and everyone elses child to be on tv. That is some shitty shit to me and I done gone and got irate now.

RahRah
RahRah

I am the only girl of three boys and the oldest, we were cocky, smart-mouthed, shitty, fresh–you name it we did it. Mom was literally a saint, she was to good for us and I miss her so much tears have welled up in my eyes. I always got an F in conduct but got A’s in all my academic classes and my Dad never punished me because I was the smartest in the class.

Laram
Laram

I’m the oldest over three bros also! Yep! Im the only wife who can throw and play football with the boys and husbands in neighborhood, while cooking dinner later with other wives/moms on Thanksgiving. Proud if it!!

GoldenRule

Hi Laram & RahRah! Three bros. for me, too! Baseball, basketball, football, hockey, skiing, you name it I played it …. it was the only way I could get recognized in my family (sad but true ‘cuz they were allstars). So if you can’t beat’em, join ’em, right? Since boys run in my family I had to have a couple and expose them to even more sports! Great for everyone’s health.

Reality Viewer
Reality Viewer

and your point is?

RahRah
RahRah

what we don’t have anything better to do today than read some new stupid shit WW said, that beyotch can go back to NJ. This WW is ugly inside and out. I am not impressed by her and do not care for her type. I really do not like this woman and would never watch her show. Reformed druggies really piss me off when they become holier than thou, chile please, stfu.

Jazzy
Jazzy

Can someone tell this overweight man to be please shut up? All his does is talk shit but when he comes face to face with the person, he is licking their ass.

stalina
stalina

the most shocking thing about this is that ANYONE actually gives a shit what wendy williams has to say anymore. she’s never accurate, she’s two-three-four-faced, and i’m convinced she’s back on the pipe.
she’s off my radar–i can’t believe people still watch her.

GoldenRule

stalina: Agreed. The one and only time I watched her for one segment of her show it was quite obvious that she spoke out of at least 3 mouths! haha

RahRah
RahRah

Thank you because I surely don’t care and I wouldn’t be her friend if she lived across the street from me.

Jules
Jules

This tranny is the fakest hoe I’ve ever seen. Step off Wendy, mind your own damn business.

NonnaB
NonnaB

It’s all business – Wendy wants Tre on her show and Tre won’t bite. The more Wendy trashes her, she hopes she’ll come on. Personally, I never watch Wendy – in my book she’s on the level of Jerry S.

Laram
Laram

I agree Nonna. It’s a PR ploy. Don’t you wonder what she is whispering in ears of guests after she just questioned or slammed their character. Oprah, Wendy is not!

Ry
Ry
When I see children misbehaving, it’s a reflection of their parents. Gia and Milania have always acted like brats at least on tv, while the other 2 daughters seem relatively normal. I don’t like most of what comes out of Gia but especially Milania’s mouths. People laugh when Milania tells Teresa to shut up? Children shouldn’t be encouraged to behave that way. I’m with Wendy-Teresa’s kids would be better off if they weren’t on camera. I’ll say it again-it’s WRONG for any of these kids to be involved so heavily in the show. Cameos are fine.
rukidding?
I find gia and milania hilarious and sometimes I don’t agree with the way they talk to their parents but that is not my problem. Teresa and joe are the parents and they are the ones that have to deal with them. it’s not anyone’s job to tell them how to raise their kids. as long as the girls are safe, fed, clothed, have a roof over their heads then they’re fine with me. that is all that matters. it look to me like Teresa and joe have a close relationship with their children and especially with gia. i think… Read more »
Laram
Laram

I don’t laugh when Milania talks back to her sisters, or her parents. I laugh when she says things like…Nonno is a good little fellow, I like him…or I go for older men? What? Where does she get that?

bahw
bahw

Exactly! And I do have to admit I laugh at the bad too. But later in life we all look back and laugh at how hard some times were with our kids. I have tried it all. Its a trial and error, that all parenting is. But above all enjoy every minute, its gone before you know it.

Reality Viewer
Reality Viewer

Thank you!! I couldn’t agree more

Shipp
Shipp

I’d like to mention one of the Gorga boys smacking their Dad in the head.

The boys kicking and smacking each other and banging on the piano, while the R.E. agent was showing the McMansion to buyers.

And, as I mentioned above the Wakilie boy taking Daddy Bucky’s car for a joy ride.

Should I go into Ashlee when she was a teen?

Shipp
Shipp

I forgot to mention fat ass foul mouth Lauren, and the other Manzo kids, when they were still teens. Obnoxious.

GoldenRule

Shipp: Which backs up the argument that kids’ appearance on the show should be very limited.

DebV
DebV

As long as these housewives continue to make appearances on Wendy’s show and smile in her face without calling her out, they can just expect more of the same BS.

GoldenRule

You have a point there. However, by calling Wendy out they’d have to stand up to her, have their facts straight, and be able to discuss their points without losing their temper (emotions in check). Do we know any HW’s like this? lol

PandaBear
PandaBear
I gotta say if you put your children on a reality show or in the public eye they are not off limits. Should adults talk about kids, no, but as parents you don’t have to expose them to that. Ever since season 1 I was thinking that Milania is bad as heck, and I know kids like her. That’s how she is, this is supposed to be a reality show, all kids don’t quietly blend into the background. Some make their voices heard loud and clear. Honestly I’d watch just Teresa’s girls over any of the other kids on any… Read more »
Anoneemouse
Anoneemouse

This coming from the biggest back stabber out there! To her face she is all love and kindness but give her one hot minute when your back is turned and there she goes. Wendy Williams SUCKS