Hot Or Not: Joe Gorga Shows Off His Bod!

June 11, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 12.33.17 PM

Real Housewives of New Jersey star Joe Gorga has been hitting the gym lately and wanted to show off his bod! Joe Gorga joined instagram and for his first photo he uploaded a shirtless picture and wrote, “Yo instagram what ya think about the buzzed head #FollowMe”

Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 12.34.08 PM

Uh. Is it the buzzed head that he really wanted to show? What do you think of Joe’s “buzzed head?” Hot or not?

Tags: , , ,

Category: RHONJ

inflight

maybe if you put another head on that body…………………maybe…….I don’t care for that look.
but the more he ‘pumps up, there is a part of the anatomy that will be difficult to get pumped.

JD
JD

Awwww….look it those wittle hands and arm…come on flap em’ for meh….

Aussiegirl
Aussiegirl

Who is this dude? Does he represent the Lollipop Guild?

LBEL
LBEL

HOT! (If you removed the head and his name wasn’t Joe Gorga!)

Vicki's Pee Stain
Vicki's Pee Stain

This photo is just more proof that he’s standing behind the closet door with a big stick of dynamite.

rukidding?
rukidding?

lol Vicki’s pee stain. cool name.

Jill
Jill

grow about a foot.

disgusted
disgusted

its better than the cat burglar look

Member

Looks like he is afraid Joe Gaudies will kick his ass again so he is spending a little more time in the gym . He is such a gross person so it is hard to see any good in him.

Cutie
Cutie

I feel everyone forgot Melissa insisting joe scream at his sister after the strippergate “do it, do it joe, say it to your sister!!” As they were pulling away and her contacting Danielle….WHY IS THIS NEVER BROUGHT UP..

…everyone lets that slide yet if that was Teresa, we all know the en result

GoldenRule
GoldenRule

Cutie: I certainly remember that! It ranks right up there with some of MeGo’s other Mean-Girl behavior — but this article was about JoGo. He, however, has done enough stupid things (see my post above) to warrant the snarky comments made about him on here.

Ry
Ry

Pathetic that the Teresa stans here are saying Joe Gorga is on steroids or that he’s ugly, short and not hot. Who cares about height? He’s got a decent face and great body. Teresa’s fat, sloppy, jerk of a husband looks awful.

rukidding?
rukidding?

looks who’s talking. you’re a stan yourself trying to defend Melissa’s dwarf of a husband. Teresa’s husband might have a fat stomach but at least he doesn’t wear a tampon like little miss joey gorga.

Ry
Ry

clearly you don’t know the meaning of a stan. I wouldn’t blindly support or criticize someone. The Teresa stans do that. I think Joe Gorga looks good but you Teresa stans are looking for anything possible to cut him down. So what he’s short? A lot of tall guys don’t have that his body or face.

GoldenRule
GoldenRule

Ry: He is short of a lot of things, namely, class; intelligence; empathy; kindness; foresight; consideration; personality; and money, just to name a few.

rukidding?
rukidding?

stan is an obsessed fan. you do blindly support or criticize someone. you seem to be worshipping the gorgas. you don’t really read the comments do you? because if you did then you would’ve noticed that many Teresa fans do think joey’s body does look good in spite of his troll like behavior. so don’t go lumping everyone into one category.

all fans on all sides cut someone they don’t like. so practice what you preach, boo!

Steff
Steff

The entire cast looks awful.

anonymous82
anonymous82
You might have a point Steff about the entire cast looking awful. None are what we would consider beautiful by normal standards. They are normal looking women who are uniquely pretty. They all have physical faults you can clearly see. Teresa’s hairline, Melissa’s forehead/chin/nose,lips, Kathy’s bulging eyes, caroline(not to be mean but she is an uglier version of dina). Jac was the only one who I did not notice any fault in the first season-she messed up her face with these surgeries. Even dina is not what you would consider to be a conventional beauty. The only housewives I would… Read more »
Moe
Moe

LOL…That’s all I can say…:-X

kgg
kgg

WAIT!

Is it possible that hes not taking steroids and actually supplementing with BLK water?

Shipp
Shipp

Hahahaha….I think you’ve got it.

My Mastiff burps a lot
My Mastiff burps a lot

Heyyyyyy…..I go to Planet Fitness 3 times a week. They have a great facility, and caring staff. If he’s taking care of himself, good for him. Personally I have always been suspicious of a guy who wears a hat all the time. (Can’t see their eyes).
But…..the family drama is something I won’t make judgements on, considering I have enough of my own to deal with.
Always remember, your dogs love you!!!
Goober’s mom.

NYGirl
NYGirl

Awww…Stumpy’s not short. He’s fun-sized.

Shipp
Shipp

Yup, don’t ya just want to put him in your back pocket and sit on him? I do. Just squish the nasty out of little Tom Thumb.

Steff
Steff

Or flush him down the toilet.

kgg
kgg

rotfl

He has been called a polly pocket at times…

I was waiting for that comment 🙂 I knew you would come through!!

sana
sana

I like the shaved head better than the hats he keeps wearing!
If he was taller he would get my aproval!! Him and Tre’s husbands fighting like 2 puffed up smurfs!

What The Hell!?!?
What The Hell!?!?
Um yes he is hot! Teresa’s husband had a shirtless photo everyone here would be like “oh look how good he looks” yet the only reason why people here hatin’ on Joe is because of Melissa. People here wear their hatred proud and it’s embarrassing. He is fit, America needs to be fit and strong and he is inspiring to those no matter what their body type that fitness is key to a longer life. And I’m guessing everyone here passing judgement is 6 foot tall and perfect weight for their own bodytype. I THINK NOT. Stop being so hateful,… Read more »
Brad
Brad

Oh thank u thank u thank u. I was so astonished by the negativity – I was thinking ‘is everyone unevolved 14 yr olds’ well said and thanks again. You all sound like mean bullies and total bitches. And 15. Actually 11. Bug bye.

GoldenRule
GoldenRule
What The HELL!?!?: NO! Your observation is incorrect. Melissa is NOT the “only reason” people on here hate JoGo. He has the personality and behavior of a caveman and treats his children and sister terribly. Here are a few of the reasons (but not all) JoGo’s haters exist: He started an all-out brawl at his baby son’s christening (classless); called his young daughter a “cockblocker” in one episode; threw a party at his shore house with adults acting perverted and drinking right next to kids swimming in the pool while scaring the crap out of his small daughter by jumping… Read more »
rukidding?
rukidding?

what the hell? what on earth are you talking about. there are many Teresa fans on here that agree that joey’s body looks good. it’s just his personality that is the problem and it’s a turn off. also, at least Teresa fans can give someone that is a troll a compliment. can Teresa haters do the same for joe guidice? I doubt it. so get off your high horse.

Lola Falana
Lola Falana

Ummm….I doubt many people here would be drooling over a shirtless pic of Joe Giudice.

Yes, Joe Giudice can be a crass, and he can be an ass. Despite that, there are those that sometimes find him funny (When he’s not being an ass, I do find him funny) and do sometimes like the fact that, unlike those other men, he’s not trying to hog the camera or be a “Housewife” and is always REAL (whether that be REAL bad or REAL ignorant or REAL funny).

But ogling him without his shirt and complimenting him?

PLEASE.

Let’s not get ridiculous.

Indigo
Indigo

I don’t like either one of them, but I don’t care whether others do. Why do you?

NYGirl
NYGirl

“the only reason why people here hatin’ on Joe is because of Melissa”

You’re wrong. I hate him and his crumb snatching stank ass Hooker equally.

The original A.

Oh yuck, heck no! Joe Guidice does NOT look good shirtless. His belly is huuuuge.

anonymous82
anonymous82

Juicy does not look juicy. Only Teresa would think he is juicy and that is fine. He was not bad looking when he was younger. I think that its cute that Teresa still thinks that joe giudice is juicy when clearly he is not “juicy” anymore.

jerseygirl
jerseygirl

If he was 6′ tall with this body, maybe. But he’s 5’5″/5’4″, and a bulky short man is very unattractive.

It’s also impossible for me to look at his face without thinking about him being a disgusting pervert obsessed with his junk and a childish attention whore. Anytime I see a picture of him I feel I need a shower.

Lizi
Lizi

NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Loo-loo
Loo-loo

Got to admit in last weeks episode when he was wearing the ball cap ..his eye looks amazing and he looked handsome .

anonymous82
anonymous82

He does nice eyes. Him and Teresa have beautiful eyes.

ladynblack
ladynblack

ugh looks like one of the lollipop kids from the wizard of oz.

Shipp
Shipp

LOL LOL!!

Gulfport Girl
Gulfport Girl

Not my type. I like them long and lean. But he looks good You can tell he works out. Can’t take that away from him or his stripping wife. They both workout hard and take care of there bodys.
Not liking the hair but when your going bald what else are you going to do.
T also works out really hard. I’m trying so hard to get my arms to look like hers.She just looks fab!

Steff
Steff

Ha! He looks like a Neanderthal that suffered an accident in a tanning bead. Not only is he stumpy and hideous, he is beyond grotesque! We all know he’s balding and is an insecure little shrimp. His face is hideous on its own and his exhibitionist selfies reflect his insecurity. With reason though, he’s not much of a man. He would look better with a box over his 4 foot body. I can spare my Christmas tree box there Fredo and your skank can use a wash cloth to strip away her war paint.

Estelle
Estelle

You REALLY like him, don’t you? 😉

Steff
Steff

Lol Estelle, let your other alter do the trolling. 🙂

Rach
Rach

I don’t find him attractive at all, but if he actually works hard at achieving that level of fitness, good for him.

Indigo
Indigo

I think he looks much better with his head shaved. I just do not like the short and stocky type, and I’ve never liked overly ripped short men.

Shipp
Shipp

He looks like an egg, with arms and legs.

Shipp this is why I love you. Impeccable timing with these little zings you have 🙂

Shipp
Shipp

michers, MWAH! You’re pretty good with your bad self zings.

Love you too.

BravoCueen
BravoCueen

Why is he always holding, or about to hold, Tarzan?

OldNJLady
OldNJLady

He is not holding it. He is trying to find it.

T
T

LOL 🙂

CaTface
CaTface

He is not my type, but not gonna lie he does look much better. I could see how he would be attractive to others. I think he should stick with the shaved head.

just sayin
just sayin

words fail me, wtf is wrong with this smidgette

Prettypinkie
Prettypinkie

NO AT ALL !! He is no kinda man or a father he really thinks that he is all that an Good-n-Plenty SORRY BUD NOT THIS TIME IN LIFE , My God Please Help Him !

barbara

Sorry ladies but I can’t help but like him. There is something about him I find endearing, go figure. And he does look great. However, I would not give 2 cents for his sorry wife!

Aunt Sadie
Aunt Sadie

I think he’s hot, but that’s all.

September24
September24

No matter how many weights he lifts he is still a crying wuss opportunist of a son, husband, and brother. Useless. Here’s to selling his home at a loss! haha!

GoldenRule