AllAboutTRH EXCLUSIVE: Jacqueline Laurita Apologizes To Teresa Giudice Regarding Joe Giudice!

May 21, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2013-05-20 at 7.55.08 PM

Season 5 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey is days away from premiering and there is said to be a lot of drama. Jacqueline Laurita and Teresa Giudice start off the season as enemies but slowly become civil resulting Jacqueline Laurita to apologize to Teresa!

Sources close to the cast tell AllAboutTRH the EXCLUSIVE details on what goes on in season 5!

SPOILERS: “Jacqueline realizes that she regrets bashing Teresa Giudice’s hubby Joe and regrets saying that Joe cheated on Teresa on last season and at the reunion so she decides to go to Teresa’s house and apologize to the both of them. Teresa forgives Jacqueline and they finally move forward with their friendship. Bravo has captured it all meaning it’ll be seen in the middle of season 5.”

Glad Jacqueline apologized! I do think she went too far especially at the reunion! So are Jac and Teresa BFF’s again? My source adds, “They’re not best friends and it’ll never be the same. They both haven’t spoken since filming has ended but they are both happy that they are civil and talk when they see each other and have too film with another.”

It’s clear that the Manzo’s would probably never be friends with the Giudice’s, Gorga’s, and Wakile’s if it weren’t for the show. I think it’s great that they are finally in a good place and hope it remains that way! Thoughts on Jacqueline apologizing?

Tags: , , , , , ,

Category: EXCLUSIVES, Jacqueline Laurita, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice, Top Story

Melissa
Melissa

He DID cheat on her though!! We all saw it!! I love Caroline M.. She’s the only one who tells it like it is!!

Mellie Khunt from Carteret
Mellie Khunt from Carteret

Caroline had the nerve to tell her daughter she was too fat! Look at her!

Mellie Khunt from Carteret
Mellie Khunt from Carteret

Don’t trust her Theresa. Jacqueling is a snake.

Mellie Khunt from Carteret
Mellie Khunt from Carteret

Be careful, Theresa. Jacqueline is a snake. I agree with spababe that Jacqueline is a schemer.

Spababe
Spababe

Looney toons is a disgusting POS who should have been fired and wasn’t. She is a scammer and is exploiting her son. Whether he has Autisum or not she is using him. JMO

jlf
jlf
I feel if Tre can forgive what her disgusting brother and sister in-law said and did,( not to mention Tre’s cousins) then forgiving what Jac did is nothing. I also feel that is the Marcos hadn’t bullied their way onto the show, Jac and Carolyn would still be the same. I agree with some posters who say that they had to.join team Andy or their jobs would be in jeopardy. Gabby, who is so beautiful, was on the show way before the Marcos. So if Gabriella’s parentage was in question by Jac. It would have been brought up in the… Read more »
JD619

The worst thing Jacaloon did was insinuate to Tre that Gabriella wasn’t Joe’s in that text she sent which is really dumb because Gabriella and Audriana are throwbacks to the Giudice side. That was low down dirty and she should have apologized for that. If I was Tre, I would never forgive Jacko for that alone. I believe Tre when she said Jacko was nonstop texting her. Jacko has an addiction to texting and tweeting. she even admits it.

Rach
Rach

This show is in desperate need of a major recast.

JUST ME
JUST ME

I DO THINK TERESA WORKING AS HARD AS SHE DOES TO PULL THEM OUT OF DEBT
IS BEING A GOOD ROLE MODEL FOR HER DAUGHTERS….SHE IS TEACHING THEM WORK HARD FOR THE THINGS YOU WANT AND DON’T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE DADDY AND I DID BY OVER SPENDING….TERESA HAS TAUGHT HER DAUGHTERS HOW TO CHOOSE BETTER FRIENDS….AND SHE TAGHT THEM NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS DON’T TELL SECRETS AND TALK BEHIND PEOPLES BACK…
FOR THAT I APPLAUD TERESA

Kukulet

Why are you SCREAMING? It makes your posts hard to read.

JUST ME
JUST ME

KUKULET…I AM SORRY THAT MY CAPS OFFEND YOU BUT NOT EVER ONE IS SHOUT OR ANGRY WHEN THEY TYPE IN CAPS….IT IS A VISION PROBLEM…SO NEXT TIME YOU SEE SOMEONE WRITE IN ALL CAPS YOU KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE ONLY USE CAPS

Dubbalicious

Kukulet, if I’m correct, Just Me writes it caps due to vision problems!
I recall reading that. 🙂

Yes Dubbs, I posted that above also 😉

Portishead
Portishead

Wow JPG, I absolutely agree with you on why would people look at ANY of the wives as role models. I personally needed that reality check

HWAddict
HWAddict

Jacqueline’s apology equals no sales for Blk water. Look at me, I apologized to Teresa, now will you buy my BLK water?

Sources said routine…lame ass source.

I don’t think Jacquiline appologized to anyone and I also don’t think the lame ass cast of RHNJ know how to appologize, of course unless it is scripted.

All cast members ripped/tore/shredded each other.

Awesome role models!

JD619

I think Jacko was told apologize or your off the show. Bravo knows who the star is. they know exactly where the fan base is and they needed all of these women to make nice to Tre so that the viewers will come back. Way too phony for me. Jacko still hates Teresa why else is Asslee tweeting negatie crap about Teresa as recently as a few weeks ago.

JPG
JPG

No. We all loved Teresa getting put in her place.

JD619

No. Not ALL of us. Maybe some loved it but certainly not the majority.

Wahhh! I lost my original comment! Anyway, you are right JD. 4 people tried to get rid of 1 and look where we are now. Peeps are apologizing, stories and feelings have changed, Teresa is still the star, and Miss Victim from a place of ” NEVER” per reunion was so gracious to hang with Teresa for her birthday LOL! You just cannot make this crap up. Now if they all go ( and I mean Jackhole 4) go through all of this just to be fake then they really need a shrink ASAP with a prescription pad. Some of… Read more »

And I think Jac secretly planted a microchip on Teresa while hugging in this picture, LOL!!! Just kidding 🙂

Lola Falana

Yep. When it comes to that show, it’s Teresa’s world.

And the others just have to find a way to live in it.

Jessica
Jessica

I think Wacko Jacko realized that she needs to apologize to Teresa so that T doesn’t bash her about her financial & legal woes.

Yep. I think so too.

Lapband Lauren
Lapband Lauren

I never saw caroclown apologize??? She said on wwhl she never said they would get a divorce? Did she not predict in that episode that they would divorce and teresa would write a book? If i am incorrect please do correct me. Whatever clown said it still wasnt very nice and she didnt apologize for it either. Shes a nasty lady- they all were.

Estelle
Estelle

Whenever Caroline talks about her past apologizes I think she’s referring to Melissa and Kathy, who she admitted to initially treating horribly — all based on what Teresa told her about them, which turned out to be a bunch of lies.

She doesn’t owe Teresa an apology for anything.

Estelle
Estelle

And if Jacqueline wants to apologize to Teresa for telling the whole world about Joe’s girlfriends, good for her, I guess.

But I’m sure happy that she did! LOL

Estelle
Estelle

*apologies*

JUST ME
JUST ME
LAPBAND LAUREN THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT CAROLINE SAID, JOE WAS (GOING AWAY) AS IN JAIL AND THAT TERESA AND JOE WOULD GET A DIVORCE AND SHE WOULD SHOW HER DAUGHTER HOW TO BE STRONG AND WRITE A BOOK ABOUT IT…AT THE TIME I WAS SO MAD THAT SHE WOULD SAY SUCH A THING, ALMOST WISHING IT TO HAPPEN SO HER… YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST…..LIKE SHE KNEW SOMETHING OR HAD INSIDE INFORMATION…THAT WAS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE TURNED ON HER, TO ALMOST WISH THIS UPON TERESA SO THAT CARO WOULD BE PROVEN RIGHT….SHAME SHAME CAROLINE……..AND YOUR BITCH DAUGHTER CAROLINE SCREAMING… Read more »
Lapband Lauren
Lapband Lauren
To even insinuate someone getting a divorce is just nasty. She said it with malicious intent because she was smiling during the interview. And to estelle below, kathy and melwhore proved themselves to the world!! Tre didnt have to tell anyone anything. We got to see for our own eyes how nasty they were. Lets not forget their marco shorewhores who were PAYING the person who ran their fan page to bash teresa. How immature is that? Marco hags are a reflection of their sister. They failed in trying to bring teresa down. Teresa-you go ahead on the NY times… Read more »
JD619
Oh yeah, she did predict Tre and Joe would divorce and now she is denying it. Here iswhat Carowhine said on the show last year: “Prediction: Something may happen where someone has to go somewhere. Teresa’s going to have to pull herself up on her bootstraps and take over. She’ll say, ‘You know what, I tried. I stood by him, but I have to divorce him now. And I’m gonna show my daughters what it’s like to be strong and independent on your own and survive. You heard here first.” On the show the other night she says she never… Read more »

@ JD619

Oh yea, I just remembered, she said with that stupid ass smirk, there a book there somewhere, you heard it here first..Meatball face Mace is such a “B” seriously..Why couldn’t she just say on that special, look that was a shitty thing for me to say. I don’t know that Teresa will divorce Joe if he ” goes away”. Who am I to make any kind of ‘ prediction’??

JD619

Yeah, a smirk and then a snarky wink at the camera. Yet, she says the other night it wouldn’t be nice to say someone is going to get a divorce. But it is okay to say what she did with the snark and a wink. So that makes it better. It makes it worse. There was so much joy in her face when she was talking that scene. Cannot stand this woman.

So agree @ JD619

Cracker Jac and Meatball Face work my last damn nerve, seriously.
Meatball Face because she is so freakin arrogant/pomp ass, Cracker Jac because she is so immature and ridiculous!

JPG
JPG

Newsflash: ‘something may’ is the same as ‘if’ .

JD619

Newsflash: “Something may” refers to Joe Giudice “going away”, not what Caroline is insisting that she said “If they got a divorce” Roll the tape.

@JD619

Thank you so much for posting that. I couldn’t remember exactly what Meatball face said word for word. Ugh that woman is something else!

jar
jar
Bravo is really eating itself. Do they really think anyone will buy this apology? Jachole doesn’t apologize. She only knows how to double-down. Forcing these yahoos to play nice is only going foment more anger in their diminishing viewership. I wouldn’t be surprised if the intent of this season will be to make Teresa look “fake” again. They are more likely to succeed with the play nice approach than they ever could be with the unhinged accusatory approach. I can’t imagine the audience will respond well to this miraculous change of heart from all of them. I, for one, stopped… Read more »
jar
jar

Meant cannibalizing rather than eating, although they are the same.

Julie
Julie

I wouldn’t buy it for a second if I were Tre . Run from wacko !!!!!

TOO LATE, JACKASS!
TOO LATE, JACKASS!
JACKASS HAS SAID FAR TOO MANY DAMAGING THINGS TO TERESA SHE CAN’T EVER TAKE BACK! In my opinion, it’s too late; Jackass said EXACTLY what she wanted to tell Teresa! She must have some kind of project in the making and expects support from the public. Well guess what, THAT TRASH WOULD NEVER SEE A DIME OF MY MONEY, EVER!!!!! At the reunion, Jackass was downright hateful, evil, vindictive, destructive, and was on a mission to literally kill Teresa with her ugly words! That b^tch couldn’t come two feet near me, because I would literally attack her like a wild… Read more »
Ms.Torres
Ms.Torres

If they are being civil with eachother. What was that comment Ashley said in Twitter about Teresa being fake a couple of months ago?

Thank You!

Ashley was saying what Jac is saying OFF-CAMERA and behind Teresa’s back.

I’m glad these two can be civil, but I don’t believe for one minute that Jac is truly sorry for anything.

I think she’s sorry that she now looks like a major jackass with people that USED TO BE her fans (like me. I’m done with her. She needs serious psychiatric help, among other things).

Jarlath
Member
Jarlath

They’re both fake zZzzzz

Steff
Steff

Uhhhhh .. Pretty sure nutcase the Botox filled drunk has more to apologize than just that. She’s a vindictive woman that really needs professional help. Clearly she’s playing it up for the cameras and wanting to get viewers back. I find it a bit comical that the cast is faking playing nice for the camera. These delusional people really think that they are real celebrities. Either way, she said so many unforgivable things to Teresa. No wonder why Ashley is such a loser, look at her mother.

lucille mason
lucille mason

wacko punches caroline in face, ashley pulls danielles hair, wacko hits man on head with her high heel and caroline gets mad over teresa’s jokes

it's a little fat shoe
it's a little fat shoe

Teresa’s hug with Jacqueline in that pic looks like, ‘ok, i’ll hug you…just don’t stab me in the head with your stiletto you crazy b*tch’! 🙂

JD619

That picture looks like it is from the patio scene. Teresa was wearing that orange dress and carrying the LV purse when Caro said “Nice purse” to Tre when she got up to leave? No?

Yes.. the deck ambush.. I cannot get Caro walking around the corner outta my head.. that was creepy yet hilarious.

When Cracker Jac spewed what she did on the show, on twitter and at the reunion, she freakin lost it, she should have felt bad. I hope she meant it when she apologized. She also should have apologized about how she treated Gia that day at her home, and for interfering with all of Teresas family issues.

stephanie gifford
stephanie gifford

I think its funny how everybody is blaming everyone else except Teresa. What about all the things that Teresa has said & done & NEVER apologized for??? I like Teresa she’s the reason I started watching but seriously folks she never takes responsibility for any of her actions; its always someone elses fault. All of them including need to be replaced & Jersey needs to start all over with new wives. Just sayin!

stephanie gifford
stephanie gifford

Wow!!! Thats the most replies I’ve ever gotten. LOL! Seriously folks, ya’ll are taking this a little too seriously. However let me say this in big capital letters JUST BECAUSE YOU USE THE WORDS “I’M SORRY” DOESN’T MAKE IT SO. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS PEOPLE & I’VE SEE SOME PRETTY UGLY ACTIONS BY ALL OF THESE WOMEN.

If you don’t like what I have to say….thats cool because we are all entitled to our own opinion.

Susie
Susie

Teresa is a bitch and her ass is not lined with gold.

It could be… with technology today you just never know.

Cajsa

Teresa clearly knew about the Signature bankruptcy and embezzlement accusations but she didn’t bring them up. She knows about Al Manzo’s electoral fraud and being forced to resign but she didn’t bring that up. She knew that Joe Gorga cost their parents everything they had by getting them to co-sign loans that he swapped, leaving them owing money on property that was gone, she didn’t mention that.

100% agree @ Cajsa!!

Teresa never ever said a word about any of that.

JUST ME
JUST ME

STEPHANIE…CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT TERESA HAS DONE THAT SHE NEVER APOLOGIZED FOR? NOT WHAT JACKO AND CAROLINE SAY SHE DID…BUT WHAT SHE DID….AND OH COURSE WE KNOW THAT ANYTHING THE GORGAS SAY IS NOT TRUE…..THEY ARE THERE ONLY FOR THEIR OWN AGENDA…I HAVE WATCHED FROM DAY 1 AND I NEVER SAW TERESA DO ANYTHING HORRIBLE THAT WOULD MAKE THESE PEOPLE RIP HER APART AND TRY TO RUIN HER LIFE

MissVigyal
MissVigyal

im sorry but was it or was it not Teresa apologizing all last season the mighty manzos and jaq? Oh wait her apology wasn’t “sincere” enough. Its blows my mind the ignorance. Teresa has been the ONLY one apologizing the fact that people wont accept it is their problem.

love
love

Yep season 4 started with Tre going to Caro’s house to apologize for the stuff in her book. She also made a public apology in a magazine right before the filming of the reunion. Honestly I think Teresa doesn’t like when people are mad at her or shun her so she goes beyond to make peace. That’s what I’ve noticed.

Regarding the store bought Sprinkle cookies, it’s not like Tre is opposed to store bought desserts. There are plenty of store bought items in many of the pics Tre tweets. (you can see the continers). For Tre to throw out untouched food and then tell people about it is ridiculous.

For this still to be a topic of contention is more ridiculous.

lucille mason
lucille mason

how many days before thanksgiving did messy buy those cookies, shop rite is closed on thanksgiving, bakeries are only open half a day in jersey

@HCannnoli

No prob. I saw your reply and I agree. Mel made a big deal about it by making it public.

When I mentioned throwing out food and telling “people”, I was talking about her throwing them out and telling Mel. I don’t know why I said people instead of Mel. I guess I was thinking generally, lol 😉

@ rhfan

I posted a reply to you in the wrong place, opps sorry. 🙁

It’s above ^^

bravohw610
bravohw610

Tre is far from perfect, but she did apologize more than once.

JUST ME
JUST ME
EVEN IF MELISSA FELT LIKE AN OUTSIDER IN THE FAMILY MOST PEOPLE IN THAT SITUATION WOULD TRY REALLY HARD FOR APPROVAL, LIKE MAYBE BAKING SOMETHING, OR BRINGING SOMETHING NICER THEN SPRINKLE COOKIES, MELISSA KNOWS TERESA COOK UP A STORM AS USUAL AND ALSO HAD 3 CHILDREN TO CARE FOR….PLAYING HOSTESS FOR FAMILY HOLIDAYS ARE VERY VERY HARD, I KNOW, I DID IT FOR YEARS, YOU WORK YOUR A** OFF TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY AND THEN THEY ALL GET UP AND GO HOME AND YOU ARE LEFT WITH DAYS TO CLEAN UP AFTER IT….MELISSA COULD HAVE AND SHOULD TRIED TO BE… Read more »

@Lola

LOL, Love your comment, totally agree. 🙂

@ rhfan

LOL, Blame Messy Marco, she is the one that cried about it on facebook before she was even on the show. Then when she came on she cried some more about it and made it a big damn deal. It’s stupid. In my opinion like I stated before it was another stupid tit for tat thing that she and Teresa did to each other.

Lola Falana

Oh, I totally agree with you about it being a tit-for-tat thing, Holy.

Melissa sent the nasty card.

Teresa then responded by calling her out on her cheap, no-effort dessert and informing her that she threw that mess in the trash.

I honestly think those no-effort cookies were another passive-aggressive way of Melissa telling Teresa, “F.U.!”

Pregnant, Schmegnant! You….DON’T….WORK….AND….YOU…HAVE…2….NANNIES….YA….LAZY….HEIFER!!!

Melissa needs to sell that mess to somebody else.

She also needs to build a bridge and get over it. 😉

You and I are in total agreement on this one. 🙂

Oh but @ Lola, she was 6 months PREGNANT!! LOL!!

No I get what you are saying about Teresa not telling Messy that she threw out the cookies. But like Fredo has said those 2 were always with the tit for tat. Messy f’ed with Teresa about the redone house card, Teresa f’ed with Messy throwing out her cookies and telling her about it..LOL. Whatever

Portland
It is was about a lot more than a cookie, @holy. It was about how Melissa felt like an outsider in the close knot Gorga family at a family event. It was about how Teresa and other family members didn’t accept Melissa into the family. They all wished he would have married someone they liked and who already understood the close knit family dynamics…perhaps a good little Italian girl from down the street like Teresa. To joeys credit, he knew the type of girl his family wanted for him was not his style. Melissa is/was his type. They are made… Read more »
Lola Falana

Oops, I meant to say, she had 2 nannies, ONE for EACH child.

Lola Falana
I see both sides to “sprinkle-cookie”-gate. Teresa was wrong for TELLING Melissa that she threw the cookies in the trash. I think, however, that what Melissa FAILS to mention is that she had JUST sent Teresa a very INSULTING card about her “re-done” home. So, little miss Melissa is no “Miss Innocent.” Also, in my family, for major events, we cook our a*ses off. We handle damned near everything to make it a FEAST. Occasionally, we may ask someone (or respond to someone who asks) to bring an after-dinner sweet or something like that. At the time, Melissa had 2… Read more »

Jesus Mary and Joseph it’s sprinkled freakin cookies!! Really ?? Seriously..No one would have ever ever known about that stupid ass ‘ incident’ if Messy hadn’t gone on face freakin book before she was even on the show and freakin cried about it. Then when the jackass gets on the show , she makes a big freakin deal about it.

Big deal Teresa told her side of what happened Messy has cried about her side of happened.

Portland
Since I just watched the WWHL promo, I am have been thinking about The Sprinkle Cookie Incident. I understand Melissa’s side of this situation. On the scale of things, is bringing store bought cookies to a family gathering that big of deal? No. Did Teresa handle it poorly at the time? Yes and today she still handles it poorly. First of all, she uses a class Teresa move and blames it on another family member that had issue with it. Next, she tries to say she was attempting to help Melissa. I don’t buy that. Teresa could have defended PREGNANT… Read more »
Kukulet

Yeah, and how many times did they twist whatever Tre said? Not saying she didn’t do the same, but it was obvious she did try to mend fences more than once.

Jac and Caroline made up their minds to glaze Tre and that was it.

@Portland, but her actions after her apologies were never bad though! She tried to speak with them, engage with them on the trips, and they continued to backstab and humiliate her.

Portland

I always thought the way Teresa apologizes is off. Even in her apology she defends what insulted people in the first place. Furthermore, do Teresa’s actions after the apology, back up her apology?

She may repeatedly apologize, but if no one feels they are genuine…..

I always tell my husband “Saying I’m sorry doesn’t fix it, your future actions will.”

Yes, MissV

Funny they accepted her apology to her face, but behind her back talked smack, and said it wasn’t “sincere” enough, lmao! What?? Idiots!

Yeah really! HOW many times did they reject apologies, especially Big Red, and they were never good enough??? Ridic.

pattigirl
pattigirl

what I would like to see is Lauren apologize to Teresa

JPG
JPG

For what?!

Aubree
Aubree

Don’t trust either one besides Teresa!

Mike
Mike

I’m still not sure what she’s apologizing for? We all saw that the accusations she hurled at Teresa had some basis in fact.

Lola Falana
There are plenty of nasty FACTS about Jac and her family. It doesn’t mean it’s right to go around blasting them on Twitter and on the show “just because.” Jac is a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE friend. She took things Teresa may have told her in confidence and blasted them to the world (with major embellishment, IMO) just because she was pissed off. Teresa RE-acted and responded in kind, but nowhere near the level she COULD have if she really wanted to do so (I’m pretty sure Teresa could have Tweeted about Jac’s major financial issues and legal matters and gone on… Read more »
bravohw610
bravohw610

They were good friends..I’m assuming Jac’s sorry for making the accusations on Television, whether they’re true or not it’s “mean” to go there with somebody’s marriage IMO…Especially somebody you were so close with…

Only time will tell what is real/fake.. BUT after her horrid performance last 2 seasons and reunion, Im glad Jacaloon apologized for her trashy behavior.

socalsoccer
socalsoccer

If I were Teresa, I never would have accepted her apology. She said way too many things that cannot be taken back. Teresa is a bigger person than I am. Maybe Jaco had a “brain lift” when she got the tummy tuck & neck lift. BTW, I think she looks exactly the same as before.

Ya know, people make fun of Teresa, but I have always seen from her compassion and forgiveness, and genuine feelings for others. She used to always say how she tries to stay positive even when she was getting ambushed on the deck! She may be feisty but the girl has a heart and that is more than I can say about the others on that show. She may forgive Jac in her heart so she can have peace and move on but I doubt she will ever be as close with Jac as she once was- burned too many times… Read more »
Alissa
Alissa

Hi Michers, I agree totally. Remember the lame apology Jac offered for bullying Gia at the games day, and T accepted it. Also when she tried to make up with Jac in Napa, T was so emotional about it and into it, and she really couldn’t see that Jac was holding back. She has a lot of loyalty and heart. She is able to roll with it and get over it for most minor slights. I think she does find it hard to forgive when someone has been particularly malicious – but that is human!!!

She thought she was better with her SIL also that trip…then found out otherwise, again! And Caro had her big moment of “Let me tell you something” while Kathy was the one who stirred that mess up in the hot tub!!! Teresa tried to NOT discuss it, Kathy poked, Caro exploded on Teresa.. how was that right? BS..

Great comment @mich!

Thanks friend 🙂

Deb G
Deb G

Micher’s 100% agree.

Thanks Deb 🙂

MissVigyal
MissVigyal

i always look for michers comments 🙂 I always agree

Hi ya!! Thanks and I with you!

Kukulet

Totally agree with you! Yeah, Tre has her faults, but I think most of the time, she’s genuinely guileless. No hidden agenda-when she’s happy, she loves, when she’s hurt, she bites.

And I always, always give her credit for rolling up her sleeves and working hard. She made her mistakes, but she also stopped her bankruptcy and started actually paying back her creditors. Which had to be hard, considering the amount of debt. It’s more than can be said for even her husband.

Sorry, but still think Juicy is a cbeating asshole, though. Always hard to watch him treat Tre so badly.

Yeah.. it made me cringe at times with how he was.

Kukulet

And I love her recipes. Girl can COOK!

cammierari
cammierari

hi michers! You’re exactly right!

Hi Camms!! I am biased, LOL and I think most of us are right when it comes to the star of the show 😉

MissVigyal
MissVigyal

God that reunion was brutal. All of them attacking each other and I was so proud of tre for sitting through it all. I think it’s good that she accepts the apology and moves on. I think it’s good they also arnt close. Enjoy each other from a distance lol

Portland

She didn’t exactly smile through it all. She got down and dirty with the rest of them.

MissVigyal
MissVigyal

agreed but i never said she smiled im just proud she was A. there (adrianne didn’t even have the balls and B. that she held her own. 🙂

Portland

Good point about Adrienne and she did hold her own.

MissVigyal
MissVigyal

I do it all the time portland. 🙂 no problem.

Portland

Oh, my. I am trying to do too much and none of it is working for me this morning. Sorry for the double post and a sorry to Miss V. I read smiling when
you wrote sitting. Completely my mistake.

Portland

Good point about Adrienne and she did hold her own.

Denise
Denise

Why is Jac saying she’s sorry for Joe cheating? He does cheat. I’ve been in Atlantic City with him. I know he cheats. I have seen him in action up close and personal. Teresa’s ego just won’t allow her to get a divorce because it will mess with her image of “family” and she will be embarrassed. He cheats. Trust me. He cheats.

Susie
Susie

I don’t have one damn problem believing you. Not one.

Alissa
Alissa
But who cares if he does cheat? If he does, and his wife chooses to overlook it, that’s her own concern – and she will have to wear the consequences of her actions in doing so, whatever they are. So what if it is about her ego? We don’t know that for sure. It could be she hopes he will get it out of his system, or maybe she wants to stay married for the kids, or for appearances, or she is too busy with her kids and sick father to address it and cause a major upset in life.… Read more »