AllAboutTRH EXCLUSIVE: Karent Sierra Said She Wasn’t Fired From RHOM Plus Reveals Who She Is Still Close With!

April 16, 2013 |By Continue Reading

AllAboutTRH had the opportunity to speak to Karent Sierra at Lea Black’s 2013 Miami Gala and Karent gives us the details on why she isn’t returning to season 3’s Real Housewives of Miami!

Karent tells AllAboutTRH EXCLUSIVELY, “I am not returning. I am just going to be moving on to other TV projects.”

I asked Karent specifically if she was fired and she says, “I was not fired. If you noticed, I started filming ‘The Doctors’ show in January and I’m truly happy. I’m not just doing The Doctors show I’m also going to castings for films.”

Karen also told us who she’s still closest with from the show! “I’m still very close with Lisa, Joanna and Lea. I don’t really see Adriana and I have nothing against her. I never see Alexia either. I have no problems with Adriana or Marysol and will leave it at that.”

Karent flaunted her new boyfriend at the red carpet and looked a lot happier. When talking about her ex Rodolfo she said, “Rodolfo wasn’t very popular with the viewers on Bravo but you know what, I don’t wish him bad. I just wish him well and it obviously wasn’t meant to be.”

Thoughts on Karent talking about her departure from the show? Will you miss her?

Tags: , , , , , ,

Category: EXCLUSIVES, Karent Sierra, RHOM, Top Story

Paul
Paul
1 year 10 months ago
The other housewives were right, she was trying too hard to get in pictures, and clinging onto the wealthier, most known people. She acted “classy” because she’s CUNNING and knows that if she doesn’t say anything back and just smiles, she won’t be giving ammunition to the enemy. But she was very fake nevertheless. The way she jumped on Thomas Kramer lap and asked for picture, not caring that there was an 80 years old lady sitting and hitting the old lady with her feet in the air, she was so desperate for that picture that couldn’t even mind others.At… Read more »
vcorrea
vcorrea
3 years 16 days ago

She was my fave… smart… gorgeous and always kept it classy. The other ladies where so mean to her …. super bummed your not on the show anymore karent

Zoe
Zoe

Were we watching the same show? She’s a dreadful fame hungry wannabe. She would step on her dead grandmother to get ahead. She as genuine as her dress is long!

Brenda
Brenda

Karent is possibly the second most beautiful women on that show. Alexia looks all washed out compared to her and since Karent is educated it is easy to assume that is another reason she’s jealous. My girlfriend who lives in Miami said that Marisol is the one who turned all the women against Karent from the beginning.

Karent will probably become the most famous of all those NON-Wives.

What Happened Was..
What Happened Was..

Awwww, the “carrier pigeon” has flown away…..

She started too much drama…..

Amapola
Amapola

Her new bf is a Spanish novela actor. Sooooo idk how genuine d relationship is……

ajaii
ajaii

She is Stunning , I was upset to hear she wasn’t coming back , I liked her a lot and upbeat attitude. I thought she gave OC’s Alexis & ATL ‘s Cynthia a run for their money as the most beautiful Housewife lol .

Ry
Ry

I saw Karent on The Doctors and it was a very nice story. She fixed up that lady’s teeth and you can tell she loves her job as a dentist. I like Karent, but I agree she was trying too hard and being fake with some details of her life on RHOM. I hope she has a real, nice bf one as she deserves one. LOL she carefully said she has “no problem with Adriana or Marysol” but all she said about Alexia is “I never see Alexia” lol.

Ry
Ry

ugh I meant to say ” I hope she has a real, nice bf NOW”

Obvious
Obvious

She’s wonderful and so positive. I’m so glad she’s happier and her guy is hot! Get it, gurl!

Cajsa

Goodbye Karent. Thanks for letting us know not to watch The Doctors.

PandaBear
PandaBear

I loved Karent, I’ll definitely miss her on the show.

Cora
Cora

me too. I will miss her. I hate it when reality TV keeps the bully’s and fires the normal girls.

Beachiest
Beachiest

I can’t stand this woman. Everything about her is fake. The dress is too small and the new “boyfriend” looks disgusted. Does he have a name? Another fake relationship for the cameras?

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat

I think the dress is beautiful! 🙂

love
love

Stop hating. She looks good and so does her bf. Oh why why the hate?

love
love
I may be one of the minorities here but I loved Karent. I though she was a meek person. As far as Rodolpho, she was engaged to him prior the show and they broke up and got back together again. Even Karent’s parents knew of him so why people say she was lying about him is beyond me. Maybe he was cheating on her behind her back and who hasn’t been cheated on and lied to in a relationship may cast the first stone. I loved Karent and glad to see her doing well. Wish her all the best in… Read more »
vcorrea
vcorrea
3 years 16 days ago

She was def one of my fave too… to me she always kept it classy!! I’ll miss her

lipojaq
lipojaq

love her, too

sandy
sandy
She is a beautiful woman. I don’t care for her too much though as I don’t know if she is genuine. So much of the time I didn’t trust her. Was her boyfriend Rodolfo even for real? I mean if he really was I feel terrible for her as he was a real cheater and a cad. She did some things that were down right calculating and sneaky and then spun it to look all innocent. She loved to manipulate Joanna. She did it at Lisa’s party. First running to Marysol about the fur. There was absolute no reason to… Read more »
Sam
Sam

She’s awesome! I still don’t understand what everyone’s problem was with her, ESPECIALLY Alexia.

lipojaq
lipojaq

i agree on that. she was sweet. at that time she was going through a lot – her dad’s illness. and with the bitches like alexia condemning her, her only defense is to smile. what can you do with a bitch like alexia but just ignore her and smile your heart’s out!

I really won’t miss her. For me, she didn’t add much to the show. I thought she seemed pretty fake, most of the time.

Karent stating that Rodolpho wasn’t very popular with viewers but she wished him well, was strange. Who says that? I didn’t like Rodolpho, but saying he wasn’t popular makes it seem like she’s trying to justify her breakup to the “fans”. Comments like this are what made me think she was fake.

Zoe
Zoe

I agree. Comments like that made me think she was fake too. She’s a dentist to the celebrities, not a celebrity dentist.