Jacqueline Laurita Exposes Danielle Staub Messages; Danielle Calls Her Sad, Mean, And Bored!

April 11, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Danielle Staub left Real Housewives of New Jersey but the ties to her cast mates have not been disconnected! Danielle Staub had formed some strange alliance with a Twitter fan, “Mardigrasbarbie”, whom she messaged privately asking her to do dirty work in attack of Jacqueline.

Jacqueline exposed a couple of messages on Twitter today. See below!

Danielle heard the news somehow, unless she reads Jac’s Twitter daily, and of course had to speak out. Danielle had this to say:

Does anyone care? These two are so loony, they were a perfect match when they became friends! Thoughts on this?

Tags: , ,

Category: Jacqueline Laurita, RHONJ

JUST ME
JUST ME

WAIT ISN’T WACKY THE PERSON WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT TERESA BEING UPSET BECAUSE MELISSA WAS CONTACTING DANIELLE TRYING TO PLOT AGAINST TERESA??? DIDN’T WACKO KEEP SAYING ON HER DECK TO TERESA TO PUT IT BEHIND HER…EVEN THOUGH TERESA ONLY HAD JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT IT, WACKO WAS CONDEMING TERESA FOR NOT MOVING ON…AND NO WACKO BRINGS UP OLD POSTS ABOUT DANIELLE…..SHE BETTER WATCH HER STEP, I BET DANIELLE KNOWS SOME STUFF ABOUT JACKO, I WOULD BET DANIELLE INVESTIGATED JACKO
YOU CAN FIND OUT ANYTHING ONLINE NOW

Jeri Lynn
Jeri Lynn

I’m just sad to say I no longer have the privilege of following Jac on Twitter:( She blocked me over a yr ago, for no real reason. I didn’t even say anything mean to her. I just tweeted that I didn’t like how she was treating Tre. And the next thing I know, I’m blocked. Which sucks bc her twitter feed was always entertaining:) I have no idea why she’d retweet these tweets she tweeted a long time ago. Hell, she was probably drunk.

disgusted

How old are the tweets really ? Anyone know ? i know they are not recent ..

I agree Pretty

Prettypinkie
Prettypinkie

I saw a picture of that Wacko Jacqeline in court today god she looks nasty as hell cuz of all the Drinking an Xanax she’s doing Jac’s all Blown Up in the face, She’s a mess OMG ! She needs help like now I really think Jacqueline should stay home an fix herself and find a real doctor. I think she has lost her mind.

CryWolf
CryWolf

Ahh, yes. I will never forget my first DM from Jacqueline Laurita. It was like talking to a drunk soroiety girl. She has the emotional maturity of a Chihuahua and every bit as overly sensitive.

Gimme Pizza You Old Troll
Gimme Pizza You Old Troll

I love how Jacqueline gets criticized for writing ANYTHING at all on her Twitter. Autism – “she’s a phony!!” RHONJ for her JOB – “she’s a drunk drama queen omg give it up!!!!!!” I’m sure something happened with Danielle during filming recently and that’s why she brought these messages up…Just because someone gets mad and writes something on Twitter does not mean they drunk 24/7.

NYGirl
NYGirl

Someone getting mad and tweeting about it is normal. This woman is certifiable. She has no self control. One minute she’s calling someone scum, the next she’s writing about foods for Autistic children. Did you watch her performance at the reunion? She screamed “I hope you go to jail” to Joe Guidice. This is a woman who has 2 current court cases herself. There’s a possibility that SHE could go to jail. Hopefully liquor is the cause of her raging. If not, someone needs to step in and get her the help she seriously needs.

I agree NYGirl

Gimme Pizza You Old Troll
Gimme Pizza You Old Troll

That was supposed to be a separate thread, not a reply.

LET IT GO JACKASS!
LET IT GO JACKASS!

And Jackass calls Danielle “Crazy?!” JACKASS IS OFF HER ROCKERS! Especially after saving 3 year old messages and bringing them back from the grave, to start drama in her pathetic and miserable ass life! I SO AGREE WITH DANIELLE…. THAT BITCH IS BITTER AND MISERABLE!!! JACKASS, DANIELLE IS GONE! YOU AND YOUR LAME ASS FAMILY CLAIMED SHE WAS OUT “TO DESTROY YOUR FAMILY,” BUT NOW THAT SHE’S GONE, YOU STILL WON’T LEAVE HER ALONE! AND FOR THE RECORD, NO ONE GIVES A F%CK ABOUT “YOUR SAD ASS FAMILY!”

Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,

Since this story involves Danielle, I’ll leave a comment. Miss You Danielle! That’s it. I gave this show two chances since Danielle has been off the show and I’m just over this RHNJ and the rest of them. If Melissa is ever fired and Danielle returns, than I will happily watch again but ever since Danielle was replaced by Melissa, it’s turned to pure trash.

Hey Ro!!!! How are you ? Yeah, I think I could handle D better than Messy also, if only….ugh

MP
MP

Jacaholic needs to put down the bottle have her twitter privileges taken away and stay off the computer……she needs an image rehab….stat, she does herself no favors by dredging up ancient history when she FLIPPED out on Teresa for being upset about a past event Teresa JUST DISCOVERED….Jacohol has KNOWN this for years she needs to just STOP…it makes her look crazier every single day

Lapband Lauren
Lapband Lauren
They are both adults and they have children who are close to my age and dont even act like that. I wish both of them would just grow up and please please please delete their twitters. Nothing good can ever come from negative drama. Jaq already has enough going on with her attacking johnny. And danielle in retaliation will make fun of her and poke fun at the situation. I recommend jaq getting off twitter. She isnt advertising mucj and if she would like to advertise her future ventures i think she needs to hire an assistant who cant handle… Read more »
haydaki
haydaki

Why are these two going at it again? Maybe Danielle is going to appear on the show!HUM!

Cracker Jac gone off the freakin deep end AGAIN.. Now posting tweets from years ago, from Danielle? seriously??

BTW, Cracker Jac You are the last person to CALL Anyone out for “fueling people” behind the scenes, or in front of the scenes, or whatever. You cause and have caused no drama than just about anyone.

Get off the freakin computer/ phone, stop acting the fool, and take care of your child!!

Im so LOL-ing right now! D tweeted Jac back a couple times in re to this, and told her to start looking within herself instead of the dark, LOL! Im telling ya, Jac is trying to find stupid little things to make Danielle look silly again but I think we have seen the worse years ago with her years ago. Jac on the other hand, keeps giving us things!!! D must have really made Jac’s head spin this season and I am looking forward to seeing her squirm if that is the case.

Hi mich

It’s cra cra.. LOL.
Why is Cracker Jac doing this? Why does she care? Something is up. Either Danielle has filmed and spilled some shit on Messy or she has spilled some stuff on Cracker Jac.

Holy, if you EVER get an answer to that let me know asap ! I think D gave it to her or someone close to her upon her return for the new season!!!! I think this is hilarious that Danielle is making good points lately and serving Jax a side of ‘Love and Light”… This makes me look forward to watching the new season- shits and gigs, LOL

disgusted

Hay holy and michers … Do you know how old the tweets are ? Are they from last year ? or before that ?

MelbourneHW
MelbourneHW

Ok so I’m going off topic but have u guys seen the reviews for Caroline’s book on amazon. She has soo much negatively and 1 star lol

No way, her book will be lining someone litter box. You heard it hear first.

Love it Michers

LOL, I meant here !!!!!

Really?!
Really?!

Jacqueline and her daughter need to get lives. Even the messages she posted aren’t that big of a deal and do not excuse the behavior at all. They might face jail time because of this foolishness. Do better.

HiThere
HiThere

Jac is truly wacky..of all the HWs in my personal dealings with on Twitter ..her and Kyle Richards have been the most bizarre. Kyle has the thinnest skin … Jac is just plain certifiable.

Rhnjfan1
Rhnjfan1

Sounds like Danielle is back. These tweets from Jac and Lysa (Mel’s sis) seem like the season will end with some drama!

Ry
Ry

So obviously this means Danielle has started her scenes this season lol

Limaobeanstein
Limaobeanstein

Can Jacqueline please give me some of her time. Between working full time, raising my kids, cooking, cleaning, driving kids everywhere, grocery shopping, I barely have time to read my email much less sit on my computer all day, drinking wine, and searching through two years worth of twitter rants to find something Danielle once posted. Yes, Jacquline, you are the face of Autism Awreness.

She is the face of many things, and they are not pretty

@Limaobean

This post made me laugh Thank you 🙂

I do have to disagree with one thing. I bet Jac has all those tweets saved, so she doesn’t have to look for them. I picture her sitting in a room, like an episode of the Hoarders, surrounded by piles of mag clippings, emails and screen shots of tweets from all the people that have wronged her, waiting for the day she can provide the “proof” LOL

sana
sana

Danielle looks like one of Disney’s horses in this picture!!!!
ROFL!
A VERY ugly person inside out! thank God her daughters don’t look like her!

Hmmm… I think I need to join the Twitter, make some tweet-emies and blame them for everything that goes wrong in my life.

I’m just wondering when this Jac will stop blaming D, twitter and everything else for her problems???

Move on, Jac and Danielle, sheesh!

SAD
SAD

Wow, do any T fans go on Facebook to see Andy Cohen’s personal Facebook page? He posted that picture of him, lisa v, and T… the comments are brutal. This is the page he probably looks at the most to see viewers opinions and comments.

CryWolf
CryWolf

Those people are subhuman. What kills me about that is that with the changes to fb, your friends can see your comments on fan pages. So these boneheads are embarressing themselves by using foul language and derogatory remarks. I stay away from the fan pages because the comments are illogical and ill informed. I will stay here where I know that even if I argue at times with some, they are commenting for interest and not to be hateful.

RB
RB

Wait, I thought that by Teresa responding to Danielle tweeting her 2 summers ago, she was “tapping Danielle back in their lives” and “bringing her back from the dead”???? GET A LIFE WACKO JACKO

I think the criminal Jac should be collecting her pennies for her legal defense…

Stay off twitter and prepare to be fired and STFU

Usually I am a Jac fan…even if a disgusting comment was made about child..physical violence is never the answer..

Thanks Jac for making me disgard you.

Thats why I disregarded her after season 1, LOL

Andy
Andy

Jaq is so easy to get worked up

mare
mare

Lysa Simpson twitter [email protected] keep coming for my sister, I dare you.” Then later deleted it.
Rox did a blog on it. Search back to around April 8.

mare
mare

Sorry, this was suppose to be in response to boss lady z.

I have to add, that really, Jac is never going to change. She really is off… She puts this old info out from last year, and then tweets, ” back to good, Life is good”… she is not right.

RB
RB
Thats exactly what I cannot stand Michers…how Wacko Jacko goes off on her little Twitter rants, going above and beyond to defame and embarass others, and the says “oh btw I have the best life ever and no time for this drama”….she is certifiable…I truly believe she is more insane than Danielle. I couldnt stand Danielle in S1 and especially S2 (although she was extremely entertaining to watch) but looking back, now I wonder how much crazy she really was…I also often wonder just how much CaroLIE and Wacko were doing to her OFF screen to add gas to the… Read more »
disgusted

I agree RB I would think wacky Jacky is doing damage control in advance of Danielle’s appearance on the show

LMAO in Louisiana
LMAO in Louisiana

Danielle called both Chris and Jax out for the attack on Johnny K. When someone said the JTG made disparaging comments about little Nick, Danielle said violence was not the answer. IMHO, Jax had nothing to throw her way so she dug up these old tweets.

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat

LMAO in Louisiana – is that what started this whole thing? Jax is so confusing, we need someone to decifer her tweets and the motive behind them!

Jax is always Queen of Deflection, Denial, and Delusion!

I Know!!! I caught onto that when she started going HAM on Teresa like 2 years ago! She goes on these rampages and then literally a half minute later, she is saying how great her life is, how happy she is, life is good. LOL!!!!!! I can’t….

socalsoccer
socalsoccer

She lives in a fantasy land. This is one person who should not be on reality TV.

CryWolf
CryWolf

If this is all she has on Danielle then thats pretty sad. Lol

Yep, its pretty much all she ever had for the last year or so, LOL!

Arent these messages from last year or so? The one name name in there is Mardigrasbabie ( sp?) who turned on Danielle last year and gave Jac ALLLLL the messages. Why is Jac using info she already had, LOL? She must be bored!

hoolie
hoolie

umm that’s what I was thinking (old messages) …maybe not bored, just stopped taking her meds….hehehe

True hoolie 😉 Now , for someone who has legal dramas all over the place, have twitter beef, again, is the last thing she should be doing.

socalsoccer
socalsoccer

ITA, Michers. Does Jaco need attention this badly? There is something seriously wrong with this woman.

I dont care, LOL- steal away! We always come up with the best lines for NJ around here 😉

DianneL
DianneL

LOL michers twitter twatting…. I’m gonna steal that line if you don’t mind I have some friends that will love it!

Yes she needs it, she thrives on it. And there is definitely something way off with her. I want to laugh, like last year, but it really is not funny. She really needs help. It really pains me that people are actually allowing her to be contributing to lectures, magazines, etc., for Autism Awareness given the twitter twatting last 2 years and the brawl with “heeling” another human….WTH is wrong with this world?

Bryn
Bryn

@hoolie, or taking too many meds with her glass of wine. What in the world is this girl thinking??? Posting messages from over 2 years ago.

Bryn
Bryn

Sorry, meant over one year ago

Seriously
Seriously

Asslee brought up “Love and Light” again the other day when she posted a photo of a letter from 2010. She claimed it was proof that she wasn’t kicked out of Catholic school like “Someone” tried to say way back then. Who gives? Why even bring such a thing up now when Jac has such important matters to attend to?

ChelseaL.
ChelseaL.

She’s a spoiled brat who will never make it in this world and you can thank Jacass for the way she raised her. A failure just like her mother. Way to go Jac!

So over housewives
So over housewives

Everytime the heat turns up on Jac, she pulls shit like this.
Can you imagine what you (we) would see if someone would leak Jac’s DM’s?

candida
candida

Jac tops the cake and now we she feel for her because of her son’s illness; I feel bad her children have her as a parent!!!! She is NutJOB