Danielle Staub Responds To Caroline Manzo, Says It’s Her Daughters She Should Apologize To!

March 30, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Real Housewives of New Jersey star Caroline Manzo appeared on Watch What Happens Live  earlier this week to promote her new advice book, and a caller asked her what her biggest regret on RHONJ was. Caroline revealed that she regretted calling Danielle Staub a “clown” because that was mean.

Danielle has heard the news, but thinks there is something bigger that Caroline should feel about about doing! In a prior season, Caroline said that Danielle’s daughters did not have light in their eyes. Caroline then said that she said that as a dig towards Danielle as a mother, not trashing the girls themselves.

A viewer asked Danielle what she thought of Caroline’s regret, and Danielle tweeted back:

I have to say I agree with Danielle! If Caroline regrets calling Danielle, a peer of hers, a silly name, why does she not feel bad about saying her two children have no light in their eyes? That was below the belt in my opinion. You know Caroline flipped when Teresa commented on Chris wanting to open a stripper car wash!

Do you agree with Danielle?

Tags: , , , ,

Category: Caroline Manzo, RHONJ

rchamp
rchamp
1 year 10 months ago

All of them owe Danielle an apology. In their zeal to go after Danielle guns blazing, they never once thought about her kids and how/what they were saying about their mom might affected them. Well, Karma is kicking all of them in the behind right now.

Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Is this page Danielle making constant comments or what?

The woman is a PSYCHOTIC EX CON WHO SOLD DRUGS TO KIDS. Are you kidding me?

Her children deserve better than that.

ellen
ellen

I’ve always been Team Danielle! The book was none of their damn business! They couldn’t stand that Jacqueline liked her better than them and wasn’t all about “The Family”. They pulled her skeletons out of her closet while pushing theirs further in! HYPOCRITES! And YES!! Caroline said horrible things to her, about her and about her children…as they all did. But that’s what bullies do! They masquerade as the good guys and garner support while tearing down the defenseless. All Danielle wanted was their friendship!

Robin
Robin

Caroline is RIGHT. She was and will always be a clown. Her daughters DO MOT have light in their eyes. You are blind if you do not see that. DannyGIRL ( if she is a girl) will do anything for fame. Go Caroline you are the best wife. With all these posts jealousy IS UGLY UP CLOSE GIRLS!!! And if you do not like the shiw WHY DO YOU WATCH?????!

Christy M.
Christy M.

WHAT KIND OF LIGHT DOES LAUREN MANZO HAS IN HER EYES, BESIDES HATE, JUDGMENT, AND SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS?!!! She and her mother faces always look like two donkey’s hemorrhoids!! Their noses are ALWAYS TURNED UP AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT SOMEONE! I’D RATHER BE AROUND DANIELLE’S TWO BEAUTIFUL AND RESPECTFUL GIRLS, INSTEAD OF LAUREN’S UGLY HATEFUL ASS AND HER SOURPUSS AND JUDGMENTAL MOTHER ANY DAY OF THE WEEK! YUCK!!!!!

JPG
JPG

I tend to agree Robin. The insult was always towards Danielle and not her children. And it was true.

The sick sh*t Danielle made them privy to is disgusting.

Christy M.
Christy M.

What in the hell did Danielle EVER do to Caroline and her “special family, besides TRY and be nice?” Is she a little off? Yes, but SHE DID NOT deserve the way she was belittled and tormented by the other women! Caroline’s ugly ass just needed someone to step on to try and make herself look better! I CANNOT STAND A SELF-RIGHTEOUS AND JUDGMENTAL PERSON, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DON’T HAVE ROOM TO TALK ABOUT ANYONE ELSE TO BEGIN WITH! SCREW CAROLINE MANZO, WITH HER HATEFUL ASS!

GoldenRule
GoldenRule

Wow, I feel sorry for your kids.

GoldenRule
GoldenRule

Robin: At least you didn’t say Caroline was “the best mother,” because then I’d really know you were BSC.

jar
jar
Caroline is a dishonest grifter, just like her husband. She has been playing this game long before her clown face adorned the TV. She knows she has to apologize for something so that she can appear to be “the better person.” It is only for show. It’s how she rolls. Being so skilled at lying and grifting she chose the clown comment because it is the least offensive. The last thing the Clown wants is to remind viewers and potential buyers of the truly horrible things she has said. She is too stupid to realize that she shows how unrepentant… Read more »
Carol lee
Carol lee
Sorry tired of this b…..ches and them trying to make a buck off of us. They think we are idiots that we don’t know what hypocrites they are. They are the worse of the worse…. Caroline… can say what she wants about the other children but you can’t about her precious little ones, Jacq. can complain about not being told about one’s bankruptcy while she is going to court a year later. The fools are us while they laugh all the way to the bank. Caroline will never change she was the big boss growing up with her siblings, acts… Read more »
marie
marie

carol, yep. we aren’t fools if we don’t watch and buy their shit. I don’t watch because it will give them ratings. I will never buy anything Manzo, Laurita, and junior gorga EVER!

JerseyG
JerseyG

Let’s not forget “good mom” Danielle’s sex tape and her past.

Danielle is no better of a mother than any one else is or isn’t.

GoldenRule
GoldenRule
JerseyG: Beg to differ with you, but Danielle’s daughters were always polite, well-spoken, and respectful. They were children (stress on the word children) who “know it all, braggart,” Caroline, commented on. Sure, Caroline has a right to her opinion. After all, Bravo included this comment in the show because they KNEW it would stir up controversy and drive ratings. However, it’s so ironic that Danielle is the one who is “old school,” NOT Caroline (as she would have us believe) in the way she’s raised her kids. You can tell how Danielle’s children behave that they have been raised with… Read more »
Ashley
Ashley

I don’t agree that Caroline should say sorry to the children. This was a conversation/fight between 2 grown women. I think it’s pretty twisted that Danielle would want to involve her daughters in this anymore then they already have been. Caroline said she was sorry, now move on. Maybe Danielle could pick up a couple extra shifts at that Celeb Hotline, instead of involving herself in past drama.. but then again, this is Danielle we’re talking about.

jar
jar
Caroline made the comment about D’s daughters in a talking head. This had nothing to do with any conversation/fight she had with Danielle. Anyone who badmouths someone else’s children is scum in my book. Danielle was right to call Caroline out on this- not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because she is rightfully defending her children. I would expect every parent to do the same. Danielle’s redemption is in the passage of time. Her daughters continue to do well, while the Manzos are nothing but a gaggle of fat, lazy, vapid losers. The Manzo children are… Read more »
marie
marie

Carowhine publicy said her (danielle) kids had no light in their eyes. That warrants an apology. PERIOD. Danielle didn’t get it twisted by publically seeking an apology to the children when it was carowhines dumbass that brought this whole situation into light in tandem with getting more books sold. She’s trying to save face when the damage is done. What she said about those kids was malicious. Two grown ups most certainly have discussions, but when your on tv, bringing innocent kids into the mix is an ASSHOLE move. CHECK.

karen w.
karen w.

I didn’t like when any if the women bring up the Underage kids. It’s just for wrong, wrong, wrong!

Breaking my num-chucks out!!
Breaking my num-chucks out!!

I ordered Caroline’s book from amazon and I’m sending it back! I am not satisfied with my purchase! Lol

audpaud
audpaud

Kudos to those who pointed out the glaring hypocrisy of apologizing ON CAMERA, years later, WITH a book coming out!

As for Danielle’s beautiful and well adjusted daughters? I doubt they expect an apology from a “Mother” who essentially calls her OWN daughter a fat asshole on national television.

Jame
Jame

I had to agree with Caroline made the comment about DS children. The two girls are so pretty and smart. I did feel they had a lost look in their eyes too. I think that was a right on comment—not mean.

Caroline should apologize to the kids for discussing them, period. That said, there were times when those girls looked mortified by their mother’s behavior. They had to convince Dani not to crash Caroline’s party. Yes, those girls are well mannered, well behaved and respectful, but I think that has more to do with them having to grow up quick and look out for their Mom, than her parenting skills. We could see that D is not always playing with a full deck, I’m sure the girls could too. I think Dani is lucky to have such great kids, but I… Read more »
Dubbalicious

Rhfan, I agree with you! Very true..

@ rhfan

I compeletly agree!

Happy Easter Everyone 🙂

Chemobrain
Chemobrain

Isn’t one supposed to learn from their past in order to
grow? Everyone has different lifetime experiences.
Caroline had some nerve bringing that book into a restaurant with children present.

Sorry, Caroline, you win no points with me. If you feel you’re a great person, apologize to Danielle’s
children for talking about their mother. That was
disgusting!

RabbleRouser
RabbleRouser

Caroline says someone elses children have no light in their eyes, yet her own daughter has to be the most miserable ‘child’ I have ever seen on reality tv….baring Kate Gosselins brood.

Christy M.
Christy M.
So true! The red garbage clown has the nerve to speak ill of other people’s kids, but her lazy lap-band daughter NEVER SMILES AND ALWAYS LOOK MISERABLE! Lauren is a VERY UNHAPPY GIRL, so she puts others down to make herself feel better! And I’m sorry to say, but LAUREN IS NOT CUTE, NO MATTER HOW MUCH WEIGHT SHE LOSES, PLUS HER ATTITUDE MAKES HER LOOK WORSE! She talks to people any kind of way, JUST LIKE HER ROTTEN ASS MOTHER! I CAN DEFINITELY TELL WHO RAISED HER! Whenever I see LAUREN AND CAROLINE I get annoyed! I CANNOT WAIT… Read more »
Mable
Mable

Oh PLEASE….that is NOT true at all.

Shipp
Shipp

“Let Me Tell You Something” bitch…you need to apologize to Gia too.

Christy M.
Christy M.

LOL!!! I SECOND THAT!! WHAT A FUNNY COMMENT!

AnnieB
AnnieB

🙂

Word!!!

Ms. Torres
Ms. Torres

Haha

Ry
Ry

let’s not forget it wasn’t just Caroline who needs to apologize to Danielle and her kids…Teresa and Jacqueline did their fair share of public trashing too.

chickensocks
chickensocks

I’m pretty sure teresa has already addressed her behavior in regards to her treatment of danielle.

Nicole
Nicole

Teresa has apologized to Danielle. And she also never talked about Danielle’s children the way Caroline has. In fact, the only comment Teresa ever made about Danielle’s kids was when she saw Christine on a cover of a magazine and said she looked beautiful.

anonymous82
anonymous82
Caroline needs to apologize to Danielle for the comments she made about danielle’s kids. Any comments that were made about danielle herself is for danielle to deal with. Caroline also needs to apologize to teresa for the comments she made about teresa’s kids. Danielle need to apologize to teresa about the comment she made about teresa’s kids (season 2 reunion-leopard print comment). As for teresa and jac bashing danielle, since they never said anything about danielle’s kids (if i am wrong, let me know), I don’t care because they are adults and only make themselves look bad. Its only went… Read more »
Stephanie (evsmom)
Stephanie (evsmom)

Danielle ‘s daughters are beautiful! I liked Caroline up until that meeting and even tho I did not like Danielle I saw Caroline for who she really was. To sit across from her a call her a clown was horrible. I would have rather been called a Bitch! I actually felt sorry for Danielle in that episode it was degrading what Caroline did and her doing that just proved to me that she thinks she’s so much better then another human being! That made me sick! I dislike people like that.

dellsbells
dellsbells

In the same conversation taped Season 2, Caroline also called Danielle’s daughters “socially awkward”. This coming from someone who reacts like it’s an act of war if anything negative is said about Christopher’s ambition of owning a stripper car wash.

I always had a problem liking Caroline, even when she was supposedly the “voice of reason” in this franchise.

Ms. Torres
Ms. Torres

Since season 1 I called her a bully

bleedingeyes
bleedingeyes
Caroline is out for caroline and her brood just as everyone says. The only reason that she is sorry for the clown comment cause now she is refered to as the clown. It has nothing to do wiith appologizing to danielle. I mean clown was the only thing she was sorry for not; that danielle was garbage; not that danielle was a pig in lipstick; not that her children had no light in her eyes. But the clown!!!! Really?? Again simply because that is what she is being called now. You want to attack someone on children take a peek… Read more »
lucille mason
lucille mason

bravo edits what they film, so they aren’t showing all of what cute things,teresa’s girls say. remember bravo and andy hates teresa and joe, so they will show them in a bad light light. caroline was the perfect mother and she was behind bravo in getting rid of danielle. well it backfired, but bad thing is teresa’s kids are still thought of being brats. they are kids and do say things, adults take up wrong, i laught at things they come out with at least they don;t curse

whodat2112
whodat2112

Seriously, ALL MINOR KIDS SHOULD BE OFF LIMITS!!!! There’s nothing wrong with Tre’s kids! GEESH! IMO, your comment was RIDICULOUS!

bleedingeyes
bleedingeyes
I agree but really ALL children should be off limits then including the meatball clowns kids. Just because they are adults doesn’t mean criticism from other sources isn’t harsh to them. Lauren for instance its bad enough her mother calls her fat bitch but then to constantly hear it from others. Then to get up and do something about it. ( lap band) only to be criticized for that. She can’t win.. People wonder why she is a b*tch look at who she has had raid her. Clown from what I hear really pays little to no attention to her.… Read more »
Hunny Badger
Hunny Badger

Danielle made such adorable daughters! She really did a great job there.

ARealNJHousewife
ARealNJHousewife
I met a girl who is good friends with Danielle’s older daughter. She spent a lot of time at their house and was even on camera for the sweet sixteen party. She told me that Danielle was a great and very involved mom. She said she never saw any crazy antics when she was around. Also, Danielle’s daughter was very well liked at school. On a side note, Ashley also attended the same high school. She was kicked out for bullying. I think Danielle acted like a nut many times (body guards, stalking a party she wasn’t invited to etc),… Read more »
Mama z
Mama z

Danielle hands down is a better mother. Never heard her call her own kids an asshole unlike the Don did.

marie
marie

oh yea, i forgot about that. she called lapband an asshole because she was moody or upset about something.

A little too late Caroline!
A little too late Caroline!
I NEVER LIKED CAROLINE SINCE SEASON ONE! HOW ANYONE LIKED THIS EVIL, JUDGMENTAL, AND “SELF-ENTITLED” LOSER IS BEYOND ME! If Caroline GENUINELY felt bad about “treating Danielle ugly,” then she would have apologized to Danielle and her daughters A LONG TIME AGO, NOT ON THE WEEK SHE PROMOTED HER GARBAGE AND “NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR HATEFUL AND UNINTERESTING LIFE” BOOK! Many people may not have liked Danielle for whatever reason they chose, but it still doesn’t give them a right to judge her! She’s a human being raising two beautiful and respectful daughters on her on her own! Instead… Read more »
marie
marie

A little too late- Caro is evil. She’s ghetto trash. I never thought that I would start saying that about older people but, really, she is garbage. I have never seen more evil in a person than I do in Carowhine. She’s ugly on the inside and it shows. It is like you said, plain and simple….EVIL. When you have purity in your evil ways, your really the devil in disguise. Her kids are the most entitled jerks I have seen in quite a long time.

sandy
sandy
I am off this site. This is the third time in the two months or so I have been coming to Roxy and Jose’s blogs. They are great and this is the best blog with usually some great comments. All but New Jersey …… Three times is the charm for me. I won’t be back on here due to the hatred and awful comments from most of the viewers. A few were nice but even one had to throw Brandi and Adriennes issues in the mix to do her usual rant about her hatred for her. I quit watching the… Read more »
Prettypinkie
Prettypinkie

sandy > well I guess we all should say bye and hope you have a great summer, Have a good one……O by the way I think EVERYONE here feels somewhat the same about you sometimes and if you want to be gone then just be going now an that’s the bottom line . I feel you just don’t get it or anyone on here. We are just talking about what the shows put up there, There are no Worry’s on this side for you to be gone. Thanks for your words [[=

Love Reality TV
Love Reality TV

Thank you for letting EVERYONE know your thoughts, comments and behaviors is above everyone’s else.

Honey, you didn’t have to give this big ole statement of why you left — All you had to do is LEAVE. No reason why was necessary. TRUST!

Ms. Torres
Ms. Torres

I thought that was a little too dramatic. When I dont agree with someones opinion, I just skip over it. No need to argue with the person. Everyone is entitle to their own opinion. If someone response to my opinion disrespectfully, I pretty much tell them to fuck off. Than I ignore them completely and act like they don’t exist.

Mable
Mable

OK then, I think Danielle is trailer trash and was glad that she didn’t return last season. I really would not like it if her or her daughters return to the show next season.

renee
renee
Caroline is only apologizing because she has a book out and needs to make money. Her cookbooks never came about, black water sucks, their restraunt isn’t doing so hot, her sons stipper car wash idea sucked, her daughters business failed, her son flunked out of law school and it’s not just because of his disability (sorry people I never bought that one), her son then couldn’t become a police officer either he dropped out or flunked out. So why now after all of this is this lady now eating her words and groveling to danielle? It’s because she wants to… Read more »
Prettypinkie
Prettypinkie

Thank You cuz you are a 100% RIGHT !! Caroline wants that Best Seller Just Like Teresa Did and that’s the Bottom Line, Caroline’s sorry’s are not True Sorry’s they are Sorry’s for OK now I have said all my Sorry’s now come an Buy My Book……..Ummmmmmm Not !! I wish Caroline away from the New Jersey House Wife’s. I can’t stand to watch her on the TV it so sucks cuz I do love the show a lot and to have to see her an that Jac, Melass I just can’t .

lucille mason
lucille mason

now they are pushing melissa’s book and kathy’s cannoli kits all at same time lol sorry my wallet has moths in it, not spending any money on them, yes this means andy’s books too. i will buy teresa’s because i like her.

lucille mason
lucille mason

Deb G
Deb G

Thanks Renee you said everything I would’ve said!!! Danielle’s not a saint but she just wanted to be included and accepted! I bet her girls will be successful adults and they seem very happy. Caroclown should just give it up I can’t stand and never really liked her!! Caroclown made me a Teresa fan, lol!!

Breaking my num-chucks out!!
Breaking my num-chucks out!!
I have missed Danielle’s crazy ! All Caroline had to do was be nice to danielle.danielle just wanted friends! Or I thought so. If you read her book you can see her outtake on issues. Her daughters are beautiful good darling girls. They are very protective of her girls. I think sometimes danielle does over share. I think sice she lacks support from men she finds someone in those girls who love her regardless. As for Caroline her kids eyes are beautiful. Caroline has taught her kids that mommy will be following you ruining your life! It’s time to quit… Read more »
Bryn
Bryn

Of all the different things Caroline should apologize for saying, why the clown comment? (that should be included) but what about the remarks about Teresa and Joes marriage, ganging up on little Gia and no light in Danielle’s girls eyes. Give me a break.

Love Reality TV
Love Reality TV

Exactly! The cherry-picking of things Caroline says is just funny! Out of all the negative things she has said; you mean that is what she is sorry for! Lady, get outta here with that! Caroline is pathetic!

She did NOTHING but speak BAD about other children; then get her panties in a bunch when you look at her minions with a side-eye!

What really annoys me is, the others HW children are minors; but her minions are ADULTS; so, to me they are open and fair game!

rukidding?
rukidding?

I know I thought it was weird she only mentioned that. I can makeup up a huge list of things she should’ve regretted.

lucille mason
lucille mason

yes like calling both danielle and teresa garbage, must be her favorite word croline isn’t the favorite mother anymore, old red face lost it

Annie
Annie

Danielle’s daughters are thinner and prettier than Lapband Lauren.

disgusted
disgusted

more importantly Danielle’s daughters were nice and respectful girls .. They didn’t deserve Caroclown’s critic of them ..

Who does this clown think she is

What a horrible thing to say about to lovely girls

She did it with Teresa’s kids and Ashley too

Why doesn’t she stick to critiquing her own offspring ??

love
love

Danielle’s daughters are beautiful but damn Christeen should eat….she fainted once at a runway show from not eating. That’s not healthy at all. Yolanda’s daughter gigi has a very healthy weight for a model.

Prettypinkie
Prettypinkie

You Go Annie !!!!!! You are so Right ! No worries for Danelle’s Beautiful daughters that’s for sure……love it!

CiCi
CiCi

That’s just a gross comment to make. Not everyone is the same size in this world. Grow up already.

portland
portland

I know, CiCi. Especially considering the age difference between Lauren and Danielle’s children. Who knows what those girls will look like when they are Lauren’s age?

Caroline does owe the girls an “I’m sorry”, but this sounds like a contract dispute…ha ha

Isn’t everything on the table…not just for Adrienne?

Kids are supposed to be off limits..right..tell Brandi.

we just watched Brandi and Lisa trash Adrienne, who is also a mom.

Oh well, I should just talk about this story. Caroline should be ashamed of herself.

So it begins…welcome Danielle…wouldn’t actually want to list the atrocity that is Danielle’s single parenting. (based on what I watched and read)

Love Reality TV
Love Reality TV
I NEVER was a Caroline fan from day One! Always seems like she was felt she was better than everyone else. You are right children should be off limited, and Adrienne should have honored that code, but, did she? NO! She accused Brandi (via her HORRIBLE Chef, Bernie) of being a bad mother who sleeps until 3p and takes drugs! Mind you Adrienne said this BEFORE Brandi told the “open secret.” Lisa trash Adrienne, really wasn’t that AFTER Adrienne said that Lisa sold stories to the gossip magazines and blogs! Just want to be clear about the order of events.… Read more »
Nicole
Nicole

Actually, Brandi told the secret before Adrienne called her a bad mom. Adrienne came up with the bad mom, sleeping until 3 pm at Mauricio’s event, which was AFTER Brandi messed up first by outing Adrienne’s secret.

love
love

Thank you. That’s what I saw too.

disgusted
disgusted

me 3

Is there a reason humans are supposed to just let shit happen?

All the cast members owned many moments of ugly beyond belief..timeline is no excuse.

Bravo franchise should enter the cast members in the ultimate fighter reality show…those guys bitch fight less than the cast mates of Bravo franchise..all have blood on their hands…not one human in the franchise is clean..they must be so proud. 🙂

rukidding?
rukidding?
this thread has nothing to do with Adrienne and brandi. this is about caroline and Danielle. I really cannot stand when people try to compare other housewives situations to other housewives. don’t try to use this story to bash brandi. because you’ll open up a huge Adrienne/brandi debate in here. caroline is the one that said she regretted calling Danielle a clown. even though there were other things caroline said that were hurtful to Danielle and to Danielle saying her kids has no light in their eyes was hurtful. I don’t care about Danielle, I think she is a beast… Read more »
lucille mason
lucille mason

does lauren have light in her eyes after caroline made fun of her weight on tv, called her a asshole too?

yes mom …get over yourself!!!today!!!
right now..mom

hoolie
hoolie

Totally agree w/Danielle. Let’s see how badly chuckie wants to promote the book and apologize…. i say fat chance in hell

Hey Hools! Happy easter ( tomorrow)

hoolie
hoolie

A Blessed and Happy Easter Michie! To you and all the gals!!!!

HAPPY EASTER ALL!