Mob Wives Recap: Karen Meets The Other Woman; And Love Can’t Stop Mentioning Carla!

March 18, 2013 |By Continue Reading

This week on Mob Wives Renee Graziano is still adamant on getting an attack dog but her son AJ thinks it’s a dumb idea considering she’s not home and the price is outrageous. I agree. $20,000 is a ridiculous amount of money and call me crazy but I don’t think Renee needs this. Renee also wants to take a self defense class. I think Renee is being paranoid. She asks AJ to take the class with her but he doesn’t want to so she takes Drita instead.

Renee, Drita and Love later meet at a bar and talk about the self-defense class they took. Renee then brings up Carla. Surprised? Me neither. Renee says she has a problem with Carla and Love says she has one with her too!

While Karen is in Arizona she meets with Dave’s girlfriend Rebecca who spends a lot of time with her daughter Karina. If Karen is so upset another women is hanging with her daughter, why doesn’t she just move her daughter back in with her and she won’t have this problem? It’s very rare that a child is kept living with her father while her mother is totally capable of taking care of her. The meeting is just all kinds of awkward. Karen initiates the conversation. Rebecca starts opening up and reveals she works in real estate and is a mother as well. Karen then tells Rebecca she is bothered that Rebecca would take Karina to the doctors. Rebecca responds that it wasn’t a big deal and it isn’t. Karen, because you chose not to take your daughter to the doctors don’t get upset when someone is willing too! Rebecca makes it clear she isn’t trying to replace Karen and be Karina’s mother. That’s when Dave mentions Karina is friends with Rebecca’s daughter and that they go to school with each other. The meeting ends up on a good note and Karen seems happy she met with Rebecca. Karen even invites them over the next day!

Karen, Ramona and Karina go for a walk. Karen asks Karina if she thinks Dave’s girlfriend is pretty. Talk about awkward. Karina responds that she is nice and sweet not like Karen. Ramona raises her eyebrows. Karina reveals that she’s heard Dave in talks to buy his own place with Rebecca and that Rebecca wants to have more kids. Karina fears this because she thinks if Dave has another child that they won’t be as close. This makes Karen get emotional because she doesn’t want her daughter to feel this way. Karen let’s Karina know that Dave will always love her. She then tells Karina she wants her to move back with her. Finally!

Love goes on a date with Fate a man she was with 7 years ago. Back at Karen’s place. Everyone comes over for a get together including Dave and Rebecca. Ramona isn’t Rebecca’s biggest fan and takes Dave aside to ask if he’s happy. He says he is. Ramona tells him that he should tell Karen when he makes a big decision and he surprisingly agrees. Dave then talks his relationship with Karen once Ramona asks. Dave says he was hoping to get back with Karen but some things just aren’t meant to happen. Ramona then grills Rebecca and says it wasn’t right of her to take Karina to the doctor. Hold up. Why is Ramona even getting involved? This has nothing to do with her and she has no right at all to talk to Rebecca. Ramona is the one who is out of line and if I was Rebecca I wouldn’t have even acknowledged her because it’s none of her business and Karen already spoke to her about this.In the end of the day, Karen respects Rebecca for coming to her get together.

Big Ang meets with Drita to go shopping and Big Ang brings up the fact that Love is constantly bringing up Carla. Drita agrees and they both think things are getting worse because Love just won’t shut up about it. They then decide that Carla needs to be told about what Love has been saying. Drita is worried for Carla because Carla doesn’t fight while Love does.

Thoughts on Sunday’s episodes? What did you think about Karen meeting the other girl? Should have Ramona stayed out of it? Let’s Discuss!

Tags: , , ,

Category: Big Ang, Carla Facciolo, Drita Davanzo, Karen Gravano, Let's Discuss:, Mob Wives, Ramona Rizzo, Renee Graziano

Sanjay
Sanjay
Dave really surprised me this episode; I don’t think most people would put up with their current girlfriend being grilled by the mother of their daughter. Big Ang was also amazing; I hope she and Drita can talk Love out of hurting Carla. I was working late at DISH when this episode of Mob Wives aired. Luckily, I remembered to set my DISH Hopper to record it for me. It holds up to 2,000 hours of entertainment space; this way I can record the full season along with the full seasons of my other favorite programs. This has turned out… Read more »
madamedummy
madamedummy

been around the block a few times ..
these broads should not underestimate carla ….lol
the big mouths always go down first ….
IMHO carla is the toughest (& def’ fittest) out of the bunch ….
karen is making an azz out of herself …
getting her father out ?
is she kidding?
does she not know that some of us know the truth about him ?
she should go over to todt hill & try that & see what happens to her …
thank god the daughter is in arizona with the father …

I like Drita and Big Ang, always have. I can’t stand Karen or Ramona, never could. Carla meh,the only reason I will stick up for her is because the of the gang up “wanna be gangster clowns stuck in a decade goons” are doing to her, other wise, she is like nothing. Renee is working my last nerve, I always liked her, I always felt bad for her, but damn she drains the hell out of me. Also she is a hypocrite, always has been. Love is an ass, sorry I know that’s not popular on here. But I will… Read more »
Mylia Saa
Mylia Saa

I 100% agree with you holy. I don’t like the biased editing on this show that jenn graziano is doing. Hell even carla’s ex joe said on twitter that he doesn’t like how carla this unfair editing and is supposedly not talking to jenn G.

madamedummy
madamedummy

if it keeps up the show will lose viewers ..
just like bravo NJ….

Mary
Mary

Love gave me a headache on this show, and if you noticed next week episode, Carla is not threatened by her. What is this woman’s problem? Is that the only story line that she is going to bring to this show?
P.S. I didn’t think her ex-boyfriend with that goofy outfit was that hot either.

Trishibebe
Trishibebe

Sorry have some typos, appropriately and should not have a period in sentence about Drita

Trishibebe
Trishibebe
Love Drita, Carla & big Ang. Karen & Drita were fine, remember it was Renee who had a problem with Karen and Karen just smirked when Renee nearly got punched by Drita saying I’ve seen Drita fight, Renee better look out. Then Renee admitted Karma bit her for calling Karen a rat after junior was one. Renee has worn my last nerve, she couldn’t throw a punch at Krav Magaw, whatever it is called. Then she runs her mouth like she is tough. Love is just trying to remain on the show and of course Renee has to be mad… Read more »
ashi
ashi

I agree 100% Trishibebe

Stephanie
Stephanie
OK long time lurker first time comment and I am probably going to be ripped apart. If it helps I love Teresa and I hate Melissa:) I used to live in Staten Island before moving to the midwest. Carla has a REALLY BAD habit of running her mouth about anyone and everyone. When caught she will swear she never said anything. Not cool cause it can get get your head cracked if you know what I mean. I also met Love and that is one crazy b**ch who you would want having your back. Look at Drita’s face in the… Read more »
Denise
I live in staten island as well, and I agree with @stephanie. Carla walks around Staten Island like she is some sort of celebrity and is better than everyone else. It is kind of funny and pathetic at the same time because people that live here and know her, know that she isnt anything special. People think that she is classy bc of how pretty she is and how she dresses, but I know beauty comes from within and that bitch is ugly inside! But hey not just her, all of those women think who they are. This whole “lifestyle”… Read more »
Maru the Cat

Welcome Stephanie! I enjoy hearing your viewpoint, especially since you lived in the area. Carla probably does talk, but they all seem to somewhat. I just don’t get why they haven’t shown Carla saying stuff about Love if indeed she had been.

Anonymous82
Anonymous82

Stephani, you can love and hate whoever you want. Even if it was the other way around, it wouldn’t matter because most of us “try” to be fair and open minded to everyone’s opinion. I will take your word on carla becaus you are from state island.

A.
A.

Welcome to the site, Stephanie 🙂 I always love reading comments from people who live or have lived in the area and know a little more than us regular viewers. You are right, that Love would probably kick Drita’s a$$. She is one scary woman, that’s for sure!

MiamiGirl
MiamiGirl

I don’t think Love could take Drita by a long shot. For starters, she can’t be a good boxer – no reach! plus she is top-heavy which shortens her reach even more. Drita is fast and athletic, love is kinda flabby. ….I can’t believe I am even discussing two grown ladies sparring….. but if those two had to step into a ring, I would have to put my money on drita.

Sue J
Sue J

Miami – ITA. I’d put my money on Drita.

Miami, that would be a street fight no ring, no rules and I really doubt Drita would step to Love.

MiamiGirl
MiamiGirl

Just curious, what are you guys basing that on? Do you have inside information? Because assessing them both physically and on past reputation, I would have to bet on Drita in a fight. Not that I like her more, just if I had to bet money on one of them winning, I’d pick drita.

Klown Kardashian

They’re not stepping in a ring and the way it goes down, nobody is going to care for strategy. Lol

True that Klown. And honesty I don’t even think Drita would get involved with Love that way, just from what I have seen on the show thus far!

lobstahsmaht
lobstahsmaht

I think Love is also a good friend to have. She does have her nice times to her also.

I think so too. I think all of them even poop head Carla have good points. And for the most part they have all been pretty funny this season, which is so much better than all the fighting and drama.

Geo
Geo

carla is the best one in it. carla should just stick with big ang and drita. love is just trying to create drama to keep herself in the tv show thats how shes draged it out instead of just phoning carla in episode 1 for a sit down shes talked crap about her for 10 episodes. ramona is annoying aswell any time karen has beef she just climbs out karens butt to get into the argument.

Ashley
Ashley
I don’t think it’s fair to keep saying why doesn’t Karen take her back home. She has said over & over, her daughter craves a relationship with her father. Every single season besides the first one, Karen has tried to get both Dave & her daughter to move home and they both want to stay in Arizonia. If she makes her money in NY, then let her continue to do so. Her daughter is very well taken care of and clearly Karen is keeping her word by seeing her daughter often and helping financially. I do think Dave rather be… Read more »
Klown Kardashian

She was smashing Storm since. I wish I can upload pictures to this site from 2 summers ago of her acting a fool at club Vintich in NY. She acts like a 20yr old groupie when cameras are not rolling. She is strung high on Storm. Fails to mention that he has a kid and lives with his baby momma which puts up for a few Gucci bags.

Mylia Saa
Mylia Saa

Please tell more! karen is a huge hypocrite!

Klown Kardashian
I have no idea where this “studio” partnership comes from because this has been one of his “business” for a while. I guess he is taking her for the exposure. He is also a certified thug from Queens. She has been running around with him since shortly after season 1. I am not sure if we are allowed to post twitter handles here but you can see his pictures that should date back to 2 seasons ago with her. He was acting like the interested groupie and even hosted her bday party at Amnesia. Unless the pictures have been taken… Read more »
Maru the Cat

I’d like to hear more about this Storm guy too! Thanks for the heads up!

Maru the Cat
Yeah, its hard to take Love seriously about Carla. Hasn’t she learned a thing or two by now in life about gossip, how old is she? I am so sick of Carla taking a sit down, I am sure she is too! As for Ramona talking to Rebecca, I don’t get it, it shouldn’t have happened. But I give her major props on getting Dave to reveal he really wants to be with Karen. I don’t care for Ramona as the fighter, but I do like her interogation skills! It’s not easy getting a guy to reveal their feelings. And… Read more »
Klown Kardashian
He never said that he really wants to be with Karen. He said that sometimes we think we want to be with someone then come to terms that they are not meant to be. He said he loves her, as he should, they have a child together. He didn’t say he was “in love” with her. Funny cause Ramona was putting words in his mouth and when she didn’t get the answer she wanted she did the reverse psychology “you have feelings but you’re not in love”. WTF are “feelings”? Then again, this is coming from the same numbnut that… Read more »
Maru the Cat

You’re right, we only saw maybe 3 minutes and it was very edited. Guess we’ll see if Dave and her get back together.

Maru remember last season? And even at reunion, they seemed fine didn’t they ( getting back together)? I do remember he was not so sure about moving back there, and I wondered if it so he stayed out of trouble. He is form that area also.

Klown Kardashian
This episode was pathetic and fabricated. Karen swears that she is a notorious mobster trying to intimidate Rebecca. Rebecca did nothing wrong. And for a mother that choses to be thousands of miles away from her kid so she can be getting drunk and filming a show in NYC, she should be thankful that another woman is doing what you are not there for. STFU with the tough talk. That’s all you are, TALK. Ramona needs to mind er business and stop acting like the HS bully that she is. Ridiculous to claim that Rebecca would be chopped up in… Read more »
anon
anon

Speaking of high school, can you imagine the two “cousins” back in the day. I bet they were huge bullies!

I heard somewhere that Karen and Ramona jumped some poor girl – two on one. Not nice, if it is true!

Love Love Love your comment @Klown!

A.
A.

We should start counting how many times Karen says “lifestyle”. She is so annoying with her tough talk and needs to grow up already and focus on being a mother.

Its for the show, and the basis of the show.

Klown Kardashian

It’s not sticking. She got nothing to fall back on her “lifestyle”.

Denise

haha I agree!! This show has become a serious joke to me. I mean honestly this whole wedding with Ramona? She has nothing to bring to the show so they are making this whole story line of her getting married! I think it’s hilarious. Karen attempting to get her father out of prison, I doubt she will uncover a way to help him. I think the only good thing on this show is Drita. Her new life with Lee back home. Carla is so boring and Love is just blehhh.

I agree!!!! wahooooo!!!

Mylia Saa
Mylia Saa

LOL loves your comment!

There is alot of history with mostly all of the people within this group, to include Dave, hence why Ramona feels that she is close enough to them to talk to him or anything regarding Karina. As for Karen not having her daughter live with her, I think last year Karina said she was hesitant because her ‘life”, where she has grown up , went to school, made relationships, is in Arizona. Karen was trying to let her decide what she wanted to do without uprooting her to New York. Karina was raised( *Dave was in jail most of her… Read more »
Klown Kardashian

Karen left her daughter in AZ & decided to do her in NY. She wouldn’t have been the first mother to relocate and her child would have to adjust to a new state. She wouldn’t be as loose in NY if she had her daughter. She should be thankful that Rebecca is filling in. Been there done that. It is not fun to take care of someone else’s kid (plus your own) while their mother is doing them.

I think you are somewhat right- she decided to do her for a reason, for a future for her financially and her daughter’s future. I don’t think she wanted to bring her right away for a few reasons and that is her choice. I can kind of imagine why; all the backlash she received for doing her book, her filming the show and promoting those things also. If I were Karen, I would be hesitant to bring her along . And she is still a mother to Karina so she does have a right to know who is around her… Read more »
Klown Kardashian

Sweetheart, Karen is about nothing. All talk and bullshit. ALL she had was that book to offer and her delusional role in this scripted bs. She should lay off popping Molly’s. I’m sure she won’t own up to that on the screen. Fake bitch.

Anything can be twisted to suit your opinion of someone you do not like! I see it on every show people get their panties in a bunch about on here 🙂 IDK if Karen or any others pop molly’s and what not, so Im not basing my opinions on things other then what I know , see, hear..So I guess they are all fake then, LOL?

Valerie
Valerie

Fathers do do this all the time, so that makes it ok? I don’t think so. I am mother of three, two that are biologically mine another from a mother that took off across country to ‘do her’ and honestly I find that disgusting. Having carried the two I brought in this world I could not even begin to imagine leaving them to ‘do me’! It’s awful emotionally for the child that is left behind.
It’s all good though because my bonus son is loved and I wouldn’t want him to be there with the selfish ‘B’ anyway.

No. Who said its ok?????? But it is a double standard. And not everyone’s life is the same. Obviously your situation is not the same as what we are seeing on a television show.

Klown Kardashian

I agree with many of your points.

Maru the Cat

Very good point Michers about two standards, one for men moving to start a new career, versus a woman.

Denise

Also months ago Carla and her handy man had a bit of a twitter war with Love calling her terrible and disgusting names before she was on the show. So Carla saying she has no problem with this Love girl is bull! She is just saying that on camera so people would feel sorry for her and think Love is just out of her mind. OWN UP to your actions!

Klown Kardashian

You do know this show was filmed back in the Summer and Fall. The twitter fight could have easily stem from what you are watching now. Just saying…

Thats the thing Klown- Carla says ALOT on twitter, then is infamous for deleting once someone sees her message, LOL. She also put out very vile tweets about Love having an abortion, when she had a car accident and lost the baby! She is cray cray on twitter! She has called gay people nasty names, she has talked shit about white women hooking up with black men ( Karen/Dave) and some others! IMO, Carla is a vicious troublemaker and talks way too much.

@ Kathy , what you are speaking about, is very recent- this crap with Carla goes back for quite some time. She is known for “hitting and running” on twitter, then deleting. She made racist comments to /about Dave last season or season before, a few bloggers did story on it with pics of the tweet! She bashed a young gay man, there are screen shots of that also ( Mike Granata) Of course the trash Carla aligns herself with started a bully war about the young man… her clique is a bunch of women in their 40’s and up… Read more »
Denise

@KathyR I can agree with lashing back but making fun about not being able to bare children is a no no. That hits home for way too many women out there and it is just plain wrong! I’ve seen a lot of nasty comments between both the two women, but Carla knows how to push you to a point where you want to go nuts. Love shouldn’t be putting her hands on anyone, but Carla is definitely no angel.

Kathy R
Kathy R
A fan said something about white/ Italian women with black men… Carla responded “wow!” And some twitter trouble maker mcmouthy started spreading rumors that Carla was making derogatory comments. I watched all unfold, Carla never made a derogatory comment. I did see the abortion comment, don’t know if it’s true? But, just like when Renee was bashing her so was this Love character 😉 so she gave it back. Love has made nasty nasty nasty comments, threatened to post compromising photos… Then apparently shared them with a so called “blogger” that posted them. She aligns herself with the nastiest people… Read more »

LOL! She deletes anyway Maru !!! Sure there are some with screen shots, but I am not digging up, and getting links, LMAO 🙂

Maru the Cat

Oh wow, I have missed all that Twitter stuff, too bad a blog doesn’t put it all together. But whoa, that is some vicious stuff for Carla to say!

Denise

I just want to say that I am not a huge Love fan either, but everyone should just own up to what they say and do. That’s all I am getting at. Hate when people act like phoneys

I agree! Cant stand fake.

Denise

@klown no its not, it was way before Love was even mentioned being on the show. All I am saying is that she shouldnt act clueless as to why Love doesnt like her or has a problem with her. She knows damn well why.

A.
A.

Renee is such a drama queen week in and week out. She needs to chill out.

This Love character is annoying as hell. All she talks about is stabbing people…it is sooooo unattractive for a woman to speak like that. And can someone please tell me, how can she have a problem with Carla if the two of them have never met?!?

PandaBear
PandaBear

Isn’t Love’s main issue with Carla is that she claims she’s “heard” that Carla has been talking about her. Other than constantly repeating how many people she’s assaulted/stabbed all she talks about is Carla.

Other than Carla saying I heard this Love has a problem with me I don’t think she’s said one word about her. Of course Carla doesn’t want to fight. What grown woman in her right mind wants to constantly go around putting hands on people?

This show is interesting without all the fighting.

Hil
Hil

Big Ang tried to set her straight. Big Ang is the ears of Staten Island.

Valerie
Valerie

Love big Ang but she should’ve set it straight the night @ the Botox party when Renee straight lied about what Carla said.

Carla seemed like she did not mind fighting Renee in season 1, and this season before she went to rehab. She looked like a loving grown lady at that lunch, not…

PandaBear
PandaBear

Agreed,Carla did fight in Season 1, they all did. She responded to Renee screaming in her face.

But this season everyone except Love seems to want to avoid fighting(physically).

Im not sure where my original comment went Panda, sorry!
I think Love is the ONLY one on the show who would not care or think twice to bring a beat down and I think screaming in faces may have been a requirement, LOL( kidding)

Klown Kardashian

But in reality, she didn’t put her hands on anyone at that lunch. They love to exaggerate.

I know, but , Carla was definetly no better than anyone else 🙂 She did on season 1 though.

miamigirl
miamigirl

Oh, I remember that pushing/hair pulling incident on Season 1. Does that even qualify as a fight?

LOL! That whole scene had me laughing Klown!

Klown Kardashian

They all did in season #1. Everyone on that episode ended up swinging. I gotta admit, I loved the part when Drita took of her heels. That was classic!

Mylia Saa
Mylia Saa

I’m sorry but this season is not interesting to me. I thought love was gonna bring something to the show but apparentlt not. For the past like 10 episodes she brags about stabbing people and carla. For god’s sake have a sit down down with her or the STFU seriously! Like big ang said. Regardless of what carla did supposedly who really cares. Everybody makes mistakes and I’m sure renee, karen, ramona , and love aren’t perfect either. The bullshit I’ve been seeing on twitter with this show is ridiculous and makes me SMH

Denise

she hasnt had a sitdown with her because carla keeps backing out.

AlexAh
AlexAh
I wouldn’t go either. Who wants to have a sit down with someone who can’t seem to tolerate a difference of opinion? someone obviously looking for a reason to get violent. I respect the fact that Carla doesn’t want to get in a physical altercation on TV. Who wants to see two 40-something broads scrapping? Yuck. Also, notice how she chose Carla to pick on. Not Drita, of course, she would get beat badly (Drita would kill her). She didn’t pick on Karen cause Karen had the balls to square up with Drita, so Love knows Karen won’t back down… Read more »
A.
A.

Meh, I can’t really get into it either. I watch it for a bit and keep switching to something else.

Vixen
Vixen

I am just waiting for the episode that Lee arrives. I want to see what he looks like and how Drita and him hang out.

To RHOA! LOL

Ellen
Ellen

Karen is so annoying. She effectively abandoned her daughter so she should get off her controlling high horse.

Klown Kardashian

Isn’t it hilarious how she thinks she is mother of the decade?!

Ellen
Ellen

I can’t stand her.

Fat Violet
Fat Violet

This Love character is just always nagging on Carla…Kind of reminds me of Ramona last season with Drita…I think Love is trying to secure a spot but i am tired of hearing how many people she stabbed and how tough she is.

A.
A.

I love how you called her “this love character”….I said the same thing down below LOL! 🙂

Klown Kardashian

Don’t doubt for one second that she is really that crazy. She is. They should have her as a guest on RHONJ and drop dime on Melissa. She knows her well, btw.