PHOTOS: RHONJ Cast Support Teresa Giudice At Nephcure Fundraiser

February 23, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Say it ain’t so. The majority of the Real Housewives of New Jersey gang (pictured above during their road trip to Napa Valley, CA) all came together to support Teresa at a Nephcure Foundation Zumba fundraiser and everyone seems to be all smiles, including the husbands and children!

Teresa’s make up artist and rumored “friend of the Housewives” for season five, Priscilla Di Stasio took to Instagram to share photos from the event which are a far cry from what the group looked like at the season four reunion. Priscilla wrote, “RHONJ helping raise money for Nephcure the Zumba way! Great times with great people!”

Check out Priscilla’s photos below!

Gia Giudice, Teresa’s oldest, even shared a photo with her cousin Gino, Melissa’s second child. She wrote, “Me and my little cousin Gino I love home so much!”

Remember when Melissa said she would never mingle with Teresa ever again and would keep her children away as well? Hah! These people will do anything for the cameras.

While it’s lovely to see the cousins together, I can’t help but think that for the adults it’s just for a TV show. Last season was horrendous with all the mud slinging: cheating allegations, secrets exposed, etc. How could these people even be in the same room together? At least they all did it for a good cause, and I suppose it’s not bad to let go of the anger and animosity! The legitimacy is questionable, though.

I am anxious to know how the editing will play out next season. Are you surprised to see the whole crew getting along, at Teresa’s event, no less?

UPDATE: Teresa uploaded the following photo to her Twitter. In it, you can see that everyone except the Manzo’s attended!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Category: Jacqueline Laurita, Kathy Wakile, Melissa Gorga, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice

diesel watches men

Likewise, you have to research the online vendor before you make a purchase.
Even the dials are available in different shapes like round, square or
rectangular. Obviously cost can also play a part as many pieces are priced out of
reach for a large portion of watch enthusiasts.

Krissy
Krissy
Just what will this book be about anyway? 1.) How we have wild, drunken, sex orgy pool parties in front of innocent children, then dive into the swimming pool like raging maniacs on top of innocent kids. 2.) How to always be ready to fake for the cameras at all cost, including PRETENDING to be an actor in an empty warehouse, HOPING someone will discover me acting like I’m being chased in a scary movie? 3.) How to stay close to my husband and have him join in with my hatred and jealous rage towards in own sister? 4.) How… Read more »
Kristina
Kristina

There are some people who are famous for their work, such as great actors, actresses, philanthropists, ect. AND THEN there are those like Melissa Gorga, who just work at being famous! ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!!

Belle557
Belle557

Regardless of anything, it’s nice to see everyone come together for a great cause. I hope the Manzo’s have a good reason why they weren’t there because drama should never supercede helping out children with a need.

NonnaB
NonnaB

I hope this means the Manzo’s are NOT on this season. Then I might catch an episode or two, now if they just could get rid of the Lauritas.

Anacapri
Anacapri

If only this did NOT include the Laurita/Manzo crime families!!! ;-(

audpaud
audpaud

Don’t feel too safe Jacquelyn…I thought the despicable Taylor would get a sympathetic-suicide-widowhood edit and major respect due to the now-fatherless Kennedy. So far this Season, we’ve seen the editing showcase Taylor’s drunken unraveling – to the point of pointing out last eppie that ShanaTay doesn’t even know where Poor Kennedy IS!

ATTENTION BRAVO: Exposing Jacquelyn in a similar fashion = RATINGS BONANZA!

Anacapri
Anacapri

Oh goodness yes!!!

haydaki
haydaki

So Agree with you audpaud!

September24
September24

Can you imagine having family that only attend for a paycheck? Can you imagine being God-parents who refuse the child? Meet SloJo and his wife Victim. So whorish.

HAHAHA
HAHAHA

Remember when Teresa told Kathy she was “DONE DONE DONE!” too?

Rach
Rach

This show is as fake as most of these women’s breasts.

reddvette
reddvette

Even though this wall for the show, the charity made moneyy. You know the others hate having to support Teresa events, is why Slowjo Fredo makes it clear its only for the show. Slowjo Fredo. Doesn’t want us to think that the families have made it, so makes sure to let it slip that Teresa is full of sh*t.

Marty
Marty

I don’t trust Meho one bit.

rukidding?
rukidding?

even though it’s fake. i’m glad they can fake it long enough for a good cause and so that the children can see each other. it’s unfortunate they can’t get along like this all the time. when they are together like this taking pictures and smiling it looks hopeful but disappointing when joey gorga admits it’s just for show. i hope it isn’t all smoke and mirrors.

lucille mason
lucille mason

melissa wants more scenes of her with her kids,see what a good mommy i am, i’m better than that nasty teresa. i don’t want to be known as justteresa’s sister in law i;m mel hooker and won’t be forgotten when teresa had enough and leaves the show

Glasshalffull

Well she will need to learn how to cut up a hot pancake for baby Joey to eat instead of just plopping it on his highchair try. Also, learn to buckle in the car when driving her to school because she missed the school bus when Meho was pretending to be mommy of the year taking pictures. These two thing took place in the first day of school scene. I mention these things because these are things parents automatically do without thinking, should be habitual.

^buckle her daughter

socalsoccer
socalsoccer

On twitter, I just saw that Melissa tweeted a nice message to Teresa. Maybe they did reconcile.

Hi socal

I saw that also.

Glasshalffull

Meho had to interject herself again. Why can’t she allow Teresa a moment between her and her brother without shoving her skank face at Teresa’s fans. Teresa posted another picture of her and her brother today. Let’s see how long it takes for Meho to jump on Teresa twitter tail today.

Ya know @ Glass

I would have thought it was a nice tweet for Melissa to have sent to Teresa about the photo. But since Joey gave that interview ( I think last week after the Miliania event) saying that it’s dirty situation, ( no make up , photos just for the show) and he is waiting for Teresa to come to him without the bullshit.

Lola Falana
Lola Falana

Or maybe Melissa is shi*ting her pants about Bryan Bowen providing an interview to some type of media outlet about the affair he had with Melissa AFTER she married Joey, and she’s decided to play nice with Teresa so Teresa can defend her because she is “family.”

I just don’t trust Melissa as far as I can throw her. She actually SLITHERS across my television screen (like the SNAKE that she is).

Anacapri
Anacapri

GREAT comment-she really is a snake!!!

Glasshalffull

As for Teresa defending Meho, Teresa should adhere to Meho and her brother’s wishes to stay out if their marriage by saying no comment. Meho and Slowjo can’t have it both ways, although they think they are entitled to gave Teresa bend over backwards for them.

OMG, I need therapy, I can’t stand them…I’v been on a 24hr binge and purge, stop the insanity, lol

socalsoccer
socalsoccer

Nice one Lola!

I agree. And I heard recently that he was giving an interview, not sure if that is true, but Im sure melissa is shitting her pants. They ( meaning herself and her hag sisters) started to really think they were untouchable the last 2 years. They should have watched which bridges they burned, because you never know when you have to cross them 😉

Glasshalffull

Yea, “#muchneeded.” What a load of crap. They need Teresa to survive… They are scum…

RHOAmbler
RHOAmbler

Regardless of why everyone is playing nice, I love that they have to keep doing it in support of Tre’s projects.

Glasshalffull

Yep!! They “have to do it.” I guess Caroclown was not invited.

haydaki
haydaki
Its not that Caroline wasnt invited. Producers are going to try to turn her image around a bit. She will be shown to be civil with everyone and won’t involve herself in all the drama. They want her to be seen as the non-phony one. She will speak to Teresa but won’t attend her events, which would seem unreal after the last two seasons. Caroline’s storyline will be, we have made up and are moving on. Jacqueline will be made to seem like the backstabber that she is, I mean come on how can she realistic support Teresa’s event, because… Read more »
Lapband Lauren
Lapband Lauren
Like i said melissa should take a few pointers from her sister in law. This is how you run an empire. Plus she supports a very good cause. I think at the end of the day everyone should drop what they’re doing and help any charity. Its for the kids! So i dont really care if melissa and joe were there. Just like caro SHOULD be doing with dina and project ladybug. I think everyone should ditch jaq. Shes the cause of a lot of problems honestly. Caro has her following along like a dog. Jaq is good for no… Read more »
Lola Falana
Lola Falana
You are totally right when you say Caroline should be supporting Dina and Project Ladybug. I also totally agree with you about Jacqueline. I think it’s Jac that has caused a lot of drama and fighting between people because she is an unstable, sh*t-stirring backstabber. I also think she’s had it out for Dina for a long time for some reason (Jealousy? Jealousy of the once-close relationship Dina had with Chris? Discomfort over the fact that Dina was close friends with the fiancee’ Chris had that he was cheating on with Jac before Jac got knocked up and Chris married… Read more »

Totally agree @Lola!

socalsoccer
socalsoccer

I’m sure Dina has always seen Jaco
For who she really is; an opportunist. Dina was smart to remove herself from the show and keep her dignity in tact.

Lapband Lauren
Lapband Lauren

Yep remember the rumors that supposedly jaq was telling lynn in chicago that dina was taking some of the funds?! And i dont believe for one sec jaq wasnt involved with the PFS set up.

@ Lapband Lauren

I remember that also, Cracker Jac was real real tight with Lynn nChicago. That woman was relentless with her blogs about Dina. “Everyone knows” Cracker Jac was feeding her info.

I also agree Cracker Jac had a huge hand in the PFS bullshit!!

Dora
Dora

Jacqueline was there too!! Would love to see Jac and Tre be friends again. I’ve always enjoyed them goofing off, they’re hilarious together!! Looks like Caroline is gonna be the villain for this season..lol

Anacapri
Anacapri

That ship has sailed-sadly Jac put the final nail in the coffin. I wish her well-sort of-but I no longer want to see her on my TV!

Lola Falana
Lola Falana

I just don’t see how Teresa could ever trust Jac again. I know I sure wouldn’t after everything Jac has said and done to and about Teresa.

Cracker Jac is a freakin Whack!

I don’t think Teresa would ever forgive her for what that goof has said and done to her, her daughter and he husband, besides involving herself in her families issues.

Anonymous82

That friendship is over. I just can’t get over jac saying that she hope juicy go to jail. Not to be mean but I’m all for karma and treating people the way you want to be treated. Since jac hope juicy go to jail, it is only fair that chris end up in jail. Juicy and Chris both broke the law.

Kiki
Kiki

Its for the show, just wait and in a day or 2, you”ll hear jogo or any sources saying its for the show. As much as I would like to believe they all get along and all is forgiven, its all for the cameras. Still on teresa’s side!

Candida
Candida

What a bunch of aholes now their friends even ahole Jac and Teresa’s cousins I can’t with these peopl Oh year caroline and her ahole kids and ahole husband; Get a new show Bravo.

These people are an embarassment to me as an Italian American; the way they acted and spoke about Teresa to her face at reunion and behind her back to the camera but they are there to support for charity no they are there to support their bank account disgusted

jeanbean
jeanbean

ITA agree Canadida. The last season left such a bad taste in my mouth I doubt I can sit through another season of the same. The anger DON Caro showed on the trip was over the top.Her mini me, Lauren, was too much for this viewer. If they are returning to further their agenda and line their wallets I think it’s too late. The faux getting along just does not ring true for me.

Lola Falana
Lola Falana

I’m glad money is being raised for a charity. That’s always a good thing.

I have a feeling that Joey and Melissa need to align themselves with Teresa in order to get their book to sell. Love her or hate her, Teresa’s products SELL.

I just don’t trust Joey and Melissa’s motives.

JanShe
JanShe

@Lola, You and I both.
They are so vile, and as phony as a two dollar bill.
The only time you see them associating with Teresa is when the Bravo cameras are around.

There was more than a year between season four filming and it being aired, and when Teresa was asked how long it had been since she was with ANY of her castmates, she answered more than a year.

Anonymous82

Teresa already stated that joey/melissa only want to be together when the camera is rolling. Bravo was not filming for a whole year so of course joey/melissa did not want to associate with teresa.

Glasshalffull

Anonymous82, or maybe Teresa didn’t want to give them the time of day. People never change but they eventually show their true colors. I think Teresa has more power than Meho and Slowjo want us to think. They are on her playing field now. Meho and Slowjo can’t hold the “family love and loyalty” card against Teresa, she is much wiser now. The most loving, accepting human has a breaking point, a point where the line is crossed; and that would be Teresa’s daughters and the derogatory remarks/innuendos made by Melissa about Teresa’s girls.

Lisa
Lisa

She posted her degree on twitter, high school she got her GED

socalsoccer
socalsoccer

Lola, it would be like forgetting your date of birth; ridiculous.

Silvana
Silvana

Glasshalfful I have also wondered if she actually went to college because she sounds kind of uneducated to be a teacher remember in Punta Cana she didn’t even know who the Vice President was even I knew that and I’m from Australia !!!! Glad my kids will never be taught by her;-)

Lola Falana
Lola Falana
I actually wondered about whether Melissa was telling the truth about graduating from college myself. My suspicions about that were raised when I read an interview where, when asked what year she graduated from college, she said she did not remember. I can believe someone not remembering the exact DATE you graduated, but the YEAR? Who forgets the year they graduated high school or college or any other learning institution? It just seemed really fishy to me. Then I saw that she posted a copy of her college diploma somewhere, and I chose to believe it. You may be on… Read more »
Anonymous82

Glass, diplomas should have the school signa(I think thats what its called) next to the president’s signature. I never saw her college diploma but if it doesn’t, than it might not be real.

Glasshalffull

Also, while I’m purging all of my thoughs for the scum bags Meho and Slowjo, I have to question if Meho actually graduated college. I ask this question because she posted a picture of “her degree” and I thought it was shady because it didn’t have any “official” stamp next to the signature line from the Dean. I could be wrong, but all of the degrees I have seen have a gold star embedded at the bottom, left hand side of the degree.

Teresa just posted a picture of this event on twitter.

I saw them all there ( Kathy, Jacqueline, Rosie, etc.) the only ones I didn’t see were the Manzos. I know Caroline is with Albert in Florida, I guess her kids didn’t go to this.

Or maybe they did. It looks like not everyone was able to fit in the photo.

Glasshalffull

Hopefully it was Teresa’s choice not to invite them. I’m sure Teresa isn’t losing sleep over not attending egghead’s going away party.

@ Glass

I don’t think any of the ladies were at Greggs going away party. It looked like just the Manzos, Greggs family and very very close freinds.

Glasshalffull

Don’t forget Albie’s shirt. It attends every event too, lol.

I do like however the fact the every event so far, has been for Teresa, LOL!!! Whether they are “forced” or not, it looks like camera time is due to Teresa and that makes me giggle!! No wonder Messy was complaining recently that she wanted more camera time for “her family’. Well honey I think you blew that idea at the Christening, LOL. Oh and was the trip to Lake George Teresa’s “idea” also, ???? Muahahaha… Melissa, pick a fake plot and stick to it and maybe , just maybe you would have some of your own camera time. Because… Read more »
Bridget

Ok can someone please tell Melissa to stop working on her nose before it falls off! Before it didnt look bad but now she’s starting to look odd!

Anonymous82
That is nice but its just for show. Do you know how many of these things teresa have gone to along with priscilla and at least one of her kids? The gorgas are doing it look good, the manzo/laurita are problably hoping that teresa will return the favor and go to their charity event on camera. The wallkiles(?) are followers. It is nice that they went but none beside the giudices/priscilla did this out of the goodness of their heart. Even when the cast does something good (minus teresa), it seems contrive. Because it seem contrive, we the audiance don’t… Read more »

Oh, another event by Bravo, how exciting.

At least they got together to raise money for people that really need it. That’s the best I can say.

These stories, teasers, and rumors coming out of RHONJ are boring and one note. At this point, Bravo should just run last season’s episodes, edit GorgaMel and Kathy’s noses and be done with it. They seem to be following the same old “script”. Why even bother filming new scenes?

LOL I want to say I won’t watch, but I feel I won’t be able not to 🙂

Glasshalffull

LOL, edit their nose, good one. Bravo should give the fans what they want. They should make a special “It’s a Giudice World” with only footage of Teresa and her family. There was a clip on Bravo’s website were Teresa was chasing her girls who were fighting over a 20 dollar bill. Sisters fighting/arguing is a reality and can be funny, which Bravo doesn’t seem to get.

Anonymous82

glass that scene was so funny. Melania had taken the money from gia’s wallet/purse and gabby had snitched on melania. That scene of them fight was funny and real because who haven’t fought with their sibling over things. That is the kind of thing that I want to see because that is normal and “real”.

Glasshalffull
Anonymous82, yes, like I’m sure it hasn’t been all love and harmony between Meho and her sisters. I’m sure Meho was pissed when she found out her sister, Lysa was at the beach with Teresa enjoying all of the attention Teresa was getting. Then they went back to Teresa beach house and ate a pasta dinner. If I’m not mistaken, Teresa would have been pregnant with her fourth child and still being the wonderful person, mom, host she is, Super T. Remember the day of the Christening all three of them acted like Teresa was a bitch because she was… Read more »
Silvana
Silvana

Teresa’s words to meho sister was ” when ur on the phone to me u takes the other side”

@ rhfan

” edit GorgaMel and Kathy’s noses and be done with it”. LOL!!

I have got to watch it, I want to see for myself, LOL.

Harper
Harper

Where’s Kathy?

She went fishing.

Harper
Harper

Very nice to see. The authenticity is Bravo manufactured but it’s for a good cause.

SN: Melissa looks really young! Her doctors have done amazing work!

bravo junkie
bravo junkie

It would be nice to see that all get along, but it’s doubtful. Beside, who would actually watch the show if they behaved like adults and got along with each other.

Estelle

It looks like another event they all were forced to show up for, but I only see Joey, Richie and Chris. Where’s everybody else?

I don’t believe for a minute that this means they’re getting along. In fact I’m getting the feeling that all season long not one thing has been resolved between Teresa and the rest of the cast; if anything (what with the digging up of Melissa’s ex-boyfriend, starting vicious rumors about her brother etc.), they’ve probably gotten ten times worse.

And OT but Priscilla the Make-up Lady gives me a serious case of the willies.

Jericho
Jericho

Mum, blame the sisters for the xboyfriend bs showing up.
You are definitely transferring the Marco’s behaviour onto T

Estelle
The sisters had nothing to do with it. Famewhorgas (the blog of choice for paranoids everywhere) was the first to dig up this guy, then Johnny and Penny (Teresa’s friends of many years) jumped on what they hoped would be a major gravy train to finally getting their (ugly) asses on the show. I’m not sure how much Teresa was involved in this, but you can bet your she was involved somehow since Penny virtually LIVES up Teresa’s butt. If you read the Brian’s tweets he’s clearly sort-of a putz, and it couldn’t be more obvious that he’s being led… Read more »
Melissa gave me herpes
Melissa gave me herpes
I can’t with this estelle anymore, she is working for or is a Marco. We should all be ashamed of ourselves because Melissa cheated and it got out…. Really???? My friend Todd just got found out for cheating is that Teresas fault too! Estelle you moron Cheaters always get caught and it is no ones fault but their own. Melissa had to know she would get caught. It is hilarious that the Marcos continue to pull Teresa into their trailer trash drama and they think people are actually stupid enough to go along with their lies. Teresa needs to sue… Read more »
Estelle

And for anyone who’s interested in WHY someone would club someone with a baseball bat UNTIL HE WAS IN A COMA, it was because the man who was beaten parked his car in Brian’s driveway.

So continued good luck in your endeavors to turn this tool into some kind of hero lol.

Estelle

I’m not about to take the word of some jerk who had to pay $20,000 in restitution fines for BEATING A GUY WITH A BASEBALL BAT.

And when I said you should all be ashamed of yourselves, I was referring specifically to the members of Team Teresa who have been egging this guy on on Twitter. Each and every person involved in deliberately getting this dim bulb all worked up and ENCOURAGING him to make up shit about Melissa is beyond despicable.

audpaud
audpaud

The only time I would be ashamed is when after my “I loved the guys house” marriage I hooked-up with my sort-of-a-putz old boyfriend in the parking lot of a sushi restaurant in front of witnesses. LOL! 🙂

Estelle

Yeah, me too. Too bad it never happened.

You really don’t get it, do you? NO ONE is buying this story, and the more you pursue it the more stupid you look.

So by all means, pursue away. 😀

JanShe
JanShe

Johnny and Penny are NOT long time friends of Teresa’s.
Penny and Mel were friends and hung out with each other for years, hence Penny having a lot of info on Mel’s past.

Wow! No kidding? That Penny sounds like one busy lady! LOLOL

embee
embee

Penny’s family owned Lookers. Penny also knows the salon owner that paid for Melissa’s ahhh enhancements.

Oh. I see.

Glasshalffull

Yes, Meho used Penny and Love. It was Love’s closet that Meho borrowed all of her clothes from, because she was Byan’s live-in blow job/girl friend.

Estelle
They never “hung out” together; Penny is old enough to be Melissa’s grandmother and knew her only as her HAIRDRESSER. She has no information on Melissa, otherwise, as desperate as she is, it would have come out a long time ago. She and her husband have become ridiculous, and the only people who are foolish enough to trust them are Teresa (since Penny’s full-time job seems to be helping her “take Melissa down”) and Brian, who they’re using to help Teresa in her ongoing smear campaign against Melissa. As far as Teresa and Penny not being long-term friends, try telling… Read more »
Anonymous82

I don’t reply to estelle and jpg because everything is always teresa’s fault. They even blamed teresa for the fight between juicy and joey. Any sane person would blame juicy and joey but not them. In their mind, everything that happen is teresa’s fault.

@ Jan She

That’s what I thought too. Penny and Melissa were friends, also Melissa and her bridal party had the hair done at Pennys salon for her wedding.
Also isn’t one of Penny’s relatives the one that owns Lookers, where Melissa worked?

Isn’t Kim D long time friends with Penny and Johnny also?

stay
stay

Melissa and Joe are only with them because they are filming! They are so gross!

Isabella Patricia
Isabella Patricia

Totally agree! They’re shady that way… It’ll benefit them later when they talk during talking head saying how they always “support” Teresa because we’re family, and we are there for her, but why isn’t she there to support us and our business… Yada, yada, yada!

Doesn’t the guy in the first 3 pictures have a slight resemblance of Brian Austin Green?? 🙂

Anonymous82

Teresa can and should publically(?) support any business melissa/joey/kathy have but that doesn’t mean that we the audiance have to buy their products. She should support them so they won’t use that against her, you know they are quick to turn on her.