AllAboutTRH Exclusive: RHONJ Cast Head To Lake George, New York! Tons Of Fighting Occurs!

February 14, 2013 |By Continue Reading

The Real Housewives of New Jersey is currently filming season 5 and the drama continues! AllAboutTRH EXCLUSIVELY told you recently that Teresa Giudice got into an argument with Jac Laurita and now we have more EXCLUSIVE details on the vacation the cast took right before the fight occurred!

SPOILERS AHEAD:

An employee of the luxurious Inn that they stayed in gives AllAboutTRH the EXCLUSIVE details, “The housewives were supposed to originally go down to New Orleans this week for Mardi Gras for one of their trips this year. For some reason, that feel through and they decided to change plans and go up north. A couple weeks ago, Bravo contacted the very luxurious Inn at Erlowest in Lake George, New York. The resort is one of the best places to stay on the lake. The producers came before hand and looked around the site last week approving the spot and the housewives arrived Sunday leaving Tuesday morning!”

The employee at the Inn adds, “You’ll see on season 5 that they get their fishing licenses and went ice fishing on the lake. Monday, they used the kitchen at the 4 star restaurant to have some sort of cooking thing. There was a lot of shouting going on leading Caroline to leave the scene clearly departing the situation and chatting with the producers. The fighting was intense and all of the RHONJ cast showed up. There was added security in case anything got physical.”

The employee continues, “They were even supposed to attend the Log Jam restaurant on Monday night but had to cancel because they were running late because of a flight.”

Interesting! Isn’t it funny that they are all on vacation with each other when in reality that would never happen! If you ever question whether the Real Housewives is scripted. The answer is no. But they are put in unrealistic situations that wouldn’t happen if they were filming. They are placed in settings with people they don’t like because they are forced to by contract. That’s why the New Jersey gang is on vacation!

Tags: , ,

Category: Caroline Manzo, EXCLUSIVES, Jacqueline Laurita, Kathy Wakile, Melissa Gorga, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice, Top Story

Karen smith
Karen smith

mitchers, holy canoli, and more people than I can name, I want to thank you that you’re showing a funny, silly, clever and witty comments on this blog. Not everyone who comes to these blogs are over 18, and we need to set an example that ADULTS
can express ourselves without being foul and vulgar. I come to these blogs for the humor, wittiness and and some people’s personal stories. I don’t come here for all the f@&$ you, call you next Tuesday’s as$&@e’s, etc.

Thanks again for showing your intellect and humor.

Karen

lucille mason
lucille mason

wendy\s mailbox is filled, guess i have to wait till monday

Alyssa
Alyssa

NOT FREAKIN AGAIN! I’M SO SICK OF THE “LET’S GANG UP ON TERESA BECAUSE WE’RE SECRETLY JEALOUS OF HER” BS! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Just me

Well if it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck I guess that makes the others
a bunch of jealous quacking ducks…..

Josh
Josh

For once it would be refreshing if someone stood up for Teresa. Maybe someone be on her side more and even out the playing field. I am looking at you, Caroline. Even though I think you are, along with everyone but Tre, the laughing stock on this show.

TEAM TERESA
TEAM TERESA

If this season will be let’s gang-up on Teresa; I’m OUT! This is so not cool and so stale….The ladies feel they can do and say ANYTHING to Teresa and when she response they get their thongs in a bunch.

Come on! I can’t take one scene with Melissa and Joe blaming Teresa and NOT be accountable for their actions as well. It’s just crazy; also, if anyone doesn’t see that Melissa and Joe were jealous of Teresa and Joe needs to wake up.

RahRah

Michers rip that piece of shit a new asshole.

Pray for “her” Rah 😉

Ya know, as angry as I felt by that a-hole, I really do not like getting all cray cray on someone! I have put up with it calling me names for too long. I have had a feeling for awhile on who IT really is, too obvious! Its one thing to exchange tv hate for the peeps on the show, but that is way too much personal insulting/attacking/inciting. How does one with that kind of “personality” even function in real life? Too much.Im sure none of us that come here, different opinions or not, do not come here for this… Read more »
Estelle

You need to try to get over me, Shemp. It won’t be easy, I know. But it’s time.

Anacapri

Please tell me you are leaving!!!

Thats what I’m sayin’ @ mich

This person is Whack, I’m not even kidding. Cra Cra!!!

I think we are past Cra Cra, whatever that would be considered. And I think you should change your name to Holy HaLL Monitor 🙂 🙂 🙂 What a maroon….

LOL @ mich

Yea ” hall monitor” WTF? Where the hell did THAT come from? What a MoMo!

Pinkylea
Pinkylea
Good Morning Gals/Guys! I see a lot of support for certain women and a lot of hate to the other women and am curious, don’t you think over the years this program has been on, that ALL the women at one time or another have not been the most upstanding citizens? I have watched the series from the beginning and know that all of the women have taken turns being unpleasant, shady, liars, and bullies. No one is perfect and we all have our moments of butt-hole-ism. I am not standing up for one housewife over another and hope it… Read more »

I love how Kathy wailing got 0% of the vote……ahahah. That is so funny

AnnieB
AnnieB

Not scripted –but definitely re-edited….

So Messy just rt’ed a RumorFix article about Wendy Williams going off on the Lies and Style article about poor Messy and this rumor.

I guess WW went off on her show, said that bravo needs to stop, blamed Teresa and Kim D .. LOL

WW , like anyone gives a shit about what that Whale says.. She is such a flip flopper, obnoxious Ass.

She sure is obnoxious.. Yet she had T there multiple times, did not speak legit about anything and celebrated T’s Bday, LOL??? Wack

Anacapri

Yes, yes and YES!!! I have said this for a year. Teresa’s Mom and Dad, and Joe’s family!!!

judy@london
[email protected]

Why would anyone want to watch a show about Teresa and her family?So we could watch Joe call Tre horrible names,tell her to shut up every time she tries to speak,get drunk and make a fool out of himself every time he drinks?Oh,and to watch Tre and Joe giggle like little school girls when their children make fun and mock their aunt?NO THANK YOU!

Just me

Judy. The guiduce family are so normal, they have problems like every one else does, they don’t hide it,they don’t show it off, they are a family….with such real troubles, family arguments , mis behaving kids, finance problems, not enough time to do everything they want to……this is a family and they are happy, there never is a photo of joe with Teresa that he is no smiling or laughing, so who are we to judge their marriage?

Just sayin
Just sayin

Did you watch seasons 1 and 2 when Tre and Joe and her family had some good and interesting footage? I loved when they made the pizza in the ovens, one of my favs. That is when the show was really fun to watch.

lipojaq
lipojaq

CALLING FOOD NETWORK: IT WOULD BE THE FIRST TO FEATURE THE GUIDICES IN A COOK-SHOW CUM REALITY SHOW. I DON’T THINK THATS EVER DONE YET. ANYTHING WITH JUST THEM–WITHOUT THE OTHER DEPLORABLE CAST OF RHONJ…ESPECIALLY JACQUO-LANTERN!

Just me

That would make a great show tre and the girls, tre and joe, tre and her mom, tre and her mil, tre and joes family, aunts uncles cousins, all just honestly cooking family dinners and family favorites, the girls will be a hoot, gve my some pizza you old troll…. Sorry that is really funny,just what a high spirited child would do, I would bet money they would have a great program, watch how nice lelissa and Jose would get so they could be on camera……lol

HAHAHA
HAHAHA

cook show cum reality? yikes.

what's for dinner
what's for dinner

How does one ignore a pair of fools *JPG and Estelle* Their opinions are as fickle as a person with 21 cats. Bizarre and on a endless loop.

Just me

I don’t understand how they both show up about the same time, hhuuuummm,

RahRah
her objective is to come here to insult us and I got insults for her too. why would she have anything to say about what we spend our money on? I didn’t appreciate that, and I am not backing down. It is only an insult to her because we like Teresa and she doesn’t. I want her to know, she should never come out with any product, service, etc. because I am going to set out to destroy her name and her brand thus keeping her in the poor house. Where I come from, we refer to that as a… Read more »
my6girls2012
my6girls2012

LOL WFD.

JPG is not as bad as Estelle, but she has had a few moments lately. Unfortunately, nothing much we can do. Ignore or engage.

Klown Kardashian
Klown Kardashian

They are probably the same person. Sounds too much of the same bitter juice.

@ Klown

Nah… You can have a civil discussion with JPG at times.

Estelle.. Oh hell to the No!! I think she is the rudest person on this site! UGH

I agree @ mich

Holy, no words left to describe.. I asked a simple friggin question, I did not even act rude. So unnecessary. Are there really people that miserable in their lives that they behave this way to other human beings? Apparently so!

too bad, I don’t feeling like playing at ’em today

Ms. Torres
Ms. Torres

I totally agree. I just don’t get why anybody response to them. I don’t bother reading their comments.

Please ignore them. These two are just like Melissa Gorga. Either good or bad, they just love the attention

mzjulesaz

I just refuse to engage them further. They get a hard on when you do, so I will ignore.

what's for dinner
what's for dinner

It’s hard to ignore a antagonist but I’ll do my best.

I do very much agree what’s!

what's for dinner
what's for dinner

Hypocrisy = jpg

mzjulesaz

Nothing like JPG and Estelle to bring a blog down. I don’t mind differing opinions, but the vulgarity of the 2 of them is too much for me — can they have an intelligent discussion — nope. Putting them back on ignore.

HAHAHA
HAHAHA

There are tons of nasty, vulgar writers on here, not just JPG and Estelle.

JPG

The vulgarity? Where was I vulgar? Cause I use the word “shit”?

I’ve explained myself to you intelligently more than I should have. Just cause you can’t wrap your brain around it, not my problem.

Just me

I really don’t understand you come here when you clearly do not like Teresa, unless of course if you come here simply to argue with others? Nah no one would waste there time just to fight…so I guess you don’t want to admit you are really wrong and really love love love Teresa but are embaressed to admit it ???

lucille mason
lucille mason

your favorite word is f scroll above. you have a filthy mouth,my kids,which are adults now, still don’t curse in front of me.shows you don’t care who else is reading this blog. alot of us are old enough to be your grandparents

You are a mean guy!!

Pam H
Pam H

Wow – very impressed that you had a contact in Lake George who was able to be a little fly on the wall! You need more insiders like her/him!

what's for dinner
what's for dinner

JPG : *I’ll stick to my Grammy’s recipe* Shame on you for stealing a recipe from your Grammy.

Isnt’ that something? Little hypocrite

JPG

No. Cause I didn’t steal all of my grandma’s recipes, put them in a book and sell them.

Anacapri

You really are a fool, aren’t you?

RahRah

apparently she was raised by wolves too because most parents want to see and help their children to become successful. only a person who has never been told they are pretty, they are loved could think that way.

@JPG- Im sure Teresa had permission from her Mother and MIL, as they are featured in her cookbooks, and did photos with her. Did she not say they, or at least one, was a family cookbook? Im thinking they did not have a problem with her sharing some of their recipes. I just think its silly that you always say she “stole” recipes, when clearly, that is not the case. Its also obvious that Teresa can and knows how to cook as we have seen on a few shows and episodes of RHONJ.

Maybe they are? You do not know that!

JPG

Then Mom and Mama Giudice should be getting a cut and royalties. I sincerely doubt that they are.

Just sayin
Just sayin

LOL that is perfect!

MonkeyFighting
MonkeyFighting

This is just so not right! Sold their souls for $$ & fame? How sad & pathetic . So wrong of Bravo to keep putting these people in these settings for a show. It’s also sad that cast allows this to happen for $$ when in reality a family is being destroyed! What is going on w Melissa & Joey and also Wacko & Chris is very nasty even for TV . Reality is these people are despicable & downright frauds. How anyone can do business or even like these 4 is mind boggling ! Liars.

NYGirl
NYGirl

Hello?????? Food and Lapband Lauren. Of course there’s going to be a fight. Poor Tre’s lucky if she didn’t pull back a stump.

cammierari
cammierari

haha…that made me laugh out loud NYGirl thanks!

Melissa sucks god knows what
Melissa sucks god knows what

I started with not liking Teresa . She is the decent one. Melissa is trash.

TEAM TERESA
TEAM TERESA

Me too!….After watch Melissa and Joe, I became Team Teresa all the way.

Also, it didn’t help that Caroline (who I have NEVER LIKED) was a big ole bully, who herself was jealous of Teresa and took that stank attitude to Jacqueline, who we all know doesn’t have a mind of her own.

CryWolf
CryWolf

Yes, Mego’s cover story just released and fight in sues …I for one am shocked lol (sarcasm). Gee, Let me guess. They pulled out the magazine in the kitchen like last time and accused Teresa. LOL.

Ms. Torres
Ms. Torres

Guys, vote for Teresa on ryanseacrest.com

NYGirl
NYGirl

I just voted. Looks like Tre’s in the lead.

Sounds like a plan!!!

Anacapri

Cover your eyes now Teresa haters—-Just ordered all of her cookbooks from Amazon for $32-and pre-ordered the new Grilling one for $12-better that the bookstores. I had 1 already-very good and very fun!

You got robbed.

RahRah

No had I purchased hair care products from brand Estelle I would have been robbed, my damn hair would have fallen out and I would sue. Your big fat ass is sitting in front a computer drinking that black crap dissing Teresa’s products. Crawl back in your wood pile beaver. Haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Karen smith
Karen smith

Estelle, I am so disappointed in your language as of late. I have always thought you were an intelligent, educated woman, BUT, really,F!@& was the best you could do. It reduces your I.Q. As well as your charm. Please, I have appreciated tour classy and somewhat pithy remarks in the past, so let’s go back to your old self.

I would really appreciate it,and would think so much higher of you.

Thanks in advance,

Karen

So now, even when you try to be civil to it, look what happens?? I think its funny yet borderline disturbing. Hater does not even begin to describe it Rah.

mzjulesaz

Estelle we choose how to spend our money and you choose how to spend yours. But you’re missing out 🙂

Estelle

Honestly, not that I put that much faith in Amazon book reviews, but Teresa’s reviews are genuinely awful.

And I actually tried to steer clear of reviews by anyone who had an axe to grind either way (both fans and non-fans of Teresa, that is) and they’re still generally pretty dreadful. She’s getting hit especially hard for her tomato sauce.

Just me

Wow Estelle you have a mouth like a truck driver….wait truck don’t talk like that other ladies….really you sound very unhappy, have a glass of fabulini and relax

BM Barbie
BM Barbie

LOL, wow.

OMG, I never said that, read my post to you again.

Swear to God, you really need help.

Estelle

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I feel so validated now. I can’t even imagine this blog without your brilliant analyses of EVERY SINGLE POST made by EVERY SINGLE PERSON who comments here.

Insults about my family? Am I supposed to be actually AFFECTED by that? You’re getting as stupid as michers lol.

Honestly Estelle you never freakin stop!

Let it go, people see you for what you are. A nasty nasty person.

I actually feel bad for your family if you have one

Estelle

Be sure to let us know what comes out (of your head, that is). I’m picturing swarms and swarms of angry bees.

@ Holy, This is so comical, that she is acting like she is 13 and trying to get you to stop being my friend on here, LOL. I must have really hit a nerve with just posing a question. Interesting. Talk to ya laters, have to go deflate my ego. 😉

Estelle

See, holy? This is EXACTLY what I’m talking about. I DARE you to take what Shemp just said and turn it into something intelligible to anyone with an IQ over 80.

You’re doing her no favors, IMO, in your constant attempts to inflate her ego even further; there are times when I can almost ENVISION her head exploding from being so full of herself.

@ Holy- Hey Hall Monitor, LMAO! Well, nothing ever changes! It was only good for 2 weeks until IT came back. You see how IT gets most riled up when you ask her to answer questions, or her own, LOL??? FREAK. Causing trouble for way too long. Ignorant M’Effer.

Estelle, Fuck off. You are the biggest douche to comment. EVER. Yes you stopped “paying attention” long ago when you were Samantha, uh -huh. Thats why you just responded to me again, LOLOLOLOL! Gee, I guess I brought up bad memories when no one picked you for their team, or wanted you at their sleepovers. Sorry. You already know that you are a vile individual, so no need for me to readdress what EVERY SINGLE person on these boards knows!!! Have a good day Sunshine 🙂
** Oh and I love how you deflected from answering your own question!!!!

Estelle

Oh look, it’s holy performing her assigned task of convincing Shemp that she’s not the gibbering idiot everyone (including holy) thinks she is.

Why not try acting as her translator instead, since 90% of the time nobody knows what the fuck she’s talking about?

And have I told you lately that you bore the snot out of me? Or how sick to death I am of you acting like some kind of HALL MONITOR for this site?

Holy Shit Estelle

You did not just post that..LMAO!

You have got to be the rudest, most arrogant, nastiest poster on this site!

You are the FIRST to come on and call people names, bully, etc.

All anyone has to do is read your posts on any Jersey thread..It is all right there.

SMH, you of all people calling people out… LOL!!

Estelle

Once again, Shemp, no one’s talking either to or ABOUT you. You’re the village idiot, and I stopped paying any attention to your insane and utterly nonsensical tributes to Monkey Lady a long time ago.

@ Estelle, IDK, why don’t you have yourself answer that question, because I know we are all sick of your shit.( Minus 1 person) EFF you thunder! Ain’t nobody got time for that.

@ Gimme, I agree because I dont think the Brownstone sauce was successful AT ALL

Estelle

I’m sick to death of Teresa’s flunkies and your F’ed-up attitudes; is this how you rude pricks treat people in real life? Telling people to shut up, pushing people around, name-calling, in short, BULLYING?

Estelle

There is not a chance in hell I’m spending a goddamned dime to enrich this simple-minded twat.

And my opinion was about the reviews at Amazon, not the books themselves. So why don’t YOU move it along and go fuck yourself while you’re at it.

mzjulesaz

Estelle try the books or shut up about it — you can’t have a valid opinion about something you haven’t tried. You keep telling us how horrible they are and we tell you no we disagree and you come up with some other excuse. Move on until you try them.

Annah
Annah
I don’t normally go by reviews either. I find people usually have something to say in a review when they want to complain about it. I look for reviews to look for a real problem, not an opinion. I reviewed a car I wanted to buy and found out there was a problem with a pipe, it was made too small and it caused oil sludge to back up and blow the engine. THAT is a real review when you see it over and over. The people complaining about not enough room or crappy stereo or the cup holders in… Read more »
Estelle

@Gimme ~ LOL! Actually I was surprised. Knowing how always-busy Team Teresa is, I expected a wretched excess of over-the-top worshipful reviews, (with lots of exclamation points and “Love love loves” lol).

Instead I found people who are seriously interested in cooking and seem to know whereof they speak, and who almost uniformly agree that Teresa stinks as a cook. 🙂

mzjulesaz

I for one have the books and like them — I don’t read the Amazon reviews either. The quickie sauce is a great basic recipe that you can make your own, I prefer her snappy red sauce.

Gimme Pizza You Old Troll
Gimme Pizza You Old Troll

I bet Caroline and Jacqueline hijacked Amazon and wrote those awful reviews!!!!!

oldnjlady
oldnjlady
Every time Katfish, Caro, Jacko, Lookers or Fredo pissed me off by attacking Teresa I ordered one of her products. I know have all 3 cookbooks, 2 bottles of Fabilleni and I just placed my 4th and 5th orders of Milania. For those of you that have not tried Teresa’s hair products yet do yourself a favor and order them. Milania is a great product that has changed the texture of my hair from coarse and damaged to fine and controllable. I have my kids using it now. I gave one gift set to a friend for Christmas that doesn’t… Read more »
MonkeyFighting
MonkeyFighting

I agree! Hair care line is great!! Works for real unlike other products being hawked by these RH!

Anacapri
This is all over the web, so this is for you JPG!! HA 1 pound ground beef (85% lean) ½ cup dry Italian breadcrumbs ½ cup milk (preferably 2%) ½ cup plus 1 teaspoon freshly grated pecorino cheese 1 large egg, beaten 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley 2 garlic cloves, minced ¾ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 3 and ½ cups Quickie Tomato Sauce Directions 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lighlty oil a rimmed baking sheet 2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, grated cheese, egg, parsley, garlic, salt and… Read more »

Gosh, we’re back to the great meatball debate?

I am not going to say which is better baked or shalllow pan fried. I, to the horror of my off the boat Mother in law, bake mine. Mostly for convenience.

That said, the “Old school Italian way” to make meatballs is either to cook them completely in the sauce or pan fry until brown then finish in the sauce. The ovens they had back then were a hassle to light and took forever to heat, so they would not use the oven for things they could use the “stovetop” for.

JPG

Ha. No thanks. I’ll stick to my Grammy’s recipe.

That sounds disgusting.

RahRah

but only because it is Teresa’s. We know you do fried meatballs. You’re so predictable.

MonkeyFighting
MonkeyFighting

How does that sound disgusting ? Honestly? It’s almost same way everyone makes meatballs! Think you may be grasping here just to bash! How diff is your Grammy recipe?

BM Barbie
BM Barbie

“That sounds disgusting.” LOL

For crying out loud JPG, it’s just a generic-ass meatball recipe. You’re too funny. 🙂

mzjulesaz

Anything related to Teresa is stolen, stupid, disgusting, ugly etc. to JPG.

^ Truth

Anacapri

Joe (The) Pig Gorga-must you always try to control this blog and always be the center of attention? Grow up

JPG

You made this attention to me:

“This is all over the web, so this is for you JPG!! HA”

So I replied. You been drinking?

Anacapri

I’m sure that recipe is really disgusting 😉 She seem so obsessed with Teresa-are you secertly in love with her?

JPG

No. I’m in love with my boyfriend.

Though Tre does look rather mannish, she’s not my type. Mainly because she lacks a dick.

jerseygirl
jerseygirl

Huh, I always thought you were a guy – just from how you don’t snipe as much as you punch with your words.

CaTfAcE
CaTfAcE

HAHAHA I hope she lacks a dick at least 🙂 Everyone always says Joey is Teresa in a dress and all. If I were Tre I’d take offense to that lol.

Not she, but *you

oldnjlady
oldnjlady

I wonder if Teresa was ever there since she spent a lot of time on Monday and Tuesday on twitter. I hope for once the fighting was directed towards someone else.

Anacapri

That would be a nice change, wouldn’t it?

CaTfAcE
CaTfAcE

I’d like to see Mel and Kathy get into it…or Caroline and Jax. That would be funny/entertaining. I’m so bored of the Teresa and everyone.

mzjulesaz

Actually I would love to see them making sauce and sausage; Getting ready at home for their Christmas parties; Smiling and having fun.

CaTfAcE
CaTfAcE

Yeah but we all know the producers or Bravo or whatever will never let that happen, so if someone has to fight I’d rather it be them than teresa for a change.

CaTfAcE
CaTfAcE

I hear ya! I’d rather they tone down the fighting too, its depressing. :/

mzjulesaz

I know … a girl can dream for a moment though.

deni123
deni123

Did my own cookoff “Juicy Joe’s Meatballs” versus Mama Manzo’s Miraculous Meatballs” ……LOL, T’s recipe won HANDS DOWN!

Anacapri
They really are great meatballs! I believe what makes them so good is the way you gently form them-remember when Jac was making her fried meatballs and very roughly making her meatballs? ” In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, grated cheese, egg, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Knead everything together with clean hands. Feel for the right texture – it should be soft but not sopping wet, so add a little more milk or breadcrumbs if needed. Form 12 egg sized balls by gently shaping the meat nixture in your hands. Do not crush and mold… Read more »
oldnjlady
oldnjlady

I am Irish and we always made our meatballs like Teresa, in the sauce never fried.

Just me

Old no lady….. Yes that is the real way to’make a nice juicy meat ball, I use pork and beef, I put in some pork also in the pot, I cook it for hours in the crock pot, makes them so good, fried meatballs can get hard on the out side

Lee
Lee

In Italy they cook the meetballs in the sauce. Italian Americans started frying meetball. There are a lot of italian dishes that were created by Italians in came to the US but are not native in Italy.

Just sayin
Just sayin

LOL my husband and I had this argument recently, I had made sauce and he put the meatballs in it to cook and I scooped them all out. I guess it just depends on where you learn or who you learn from. Truthfully meatballs are delish either way.

deni123
deni123

why the “cook-offs” every season…..olive garden caroline will already go into that with attitude like she did when they were camping (so-called); T has her cookbooks; and then Gargoyle Eyes Kathy thinks she’s queen…..you’re begging for a fight in that situation

JPG

Ha. I remember in Season 3 when they had the pizza cook off at Juicy’s family’s cabin. And everyone chose Jaq’s Nutella pizza as the best and Tre couldn’t believe it. Started trying to make excuses and convince everyone why her’s was “the best”.

She looked so pathetic. That shit was hysterical!

Just sayin
Just sayin

I missed that episode somehow but if the nutella pizza was that hazelnut chocolate stuff then of course it won, chocolate always wins hands down. But if it was actual nutella then Jaco did not really make anything but just spread it on something. Tre has actual recipes. If you have not looked at her cookbooks then you really can not say.

JPG

Oh really? Cause Tre was quick to point out that she used that “recipe” all the time.

Tre can’t stand when she’s not the center of attention. It’d be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

No worries.

Now freakin lighten up! LOL.

JPG

I’m not trying to be mean to you, Holy.

Thanks. Hope you have a nice V Day with you and yours.

Geeze it wasn’t a transparent attempt to change the subject. I was just trying to get you to lighten up. I know you can. WTF?

Good I’m glad you had a nice V day celebration last night..Keep the Love going.. And maybe find your humor again 😉

JPG

Holy – I had a lovely V Day celebration last night with my honey.

Very transparent attempt to change the subject.

JPG

I’m just stating my opinion Ani.

If you choose to focus on me, that’s your issue.

I made it clear. Don’t like it? Ignore me. Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend?

Yikes JPG

Whatever..

I don’t know who is crankier today, you or Estelle? Wait, Estelle is always such a freakin ray of sunshine, what a “B”, sorry but thats what I think she is!

So maybe it’s you that has lost your sense of humor today. What didn’t you get a Valentine’s Day candy/ candy / flowers?

Anacapri

Well that sounds a lot like —you!

Yes thats what it was. Cracker Jac spread the Nutella on already made pizza dough, big deal.

Yea it was pretty hysterical, Fat Ass Cracker Jac eating that whole damn Nutella Pizza, being her drunk- ass self .. Begging everyone to say hers was the best, and they were afraid not to say it wasn’t cause she would go get one of the guns and put a cap in their asses.

LOL, KIDDING ..Umm not kidding..LOL, no really I’m kidding

Sorry not sorry!

BM Barbie
BM Barbie

No you’re not, LOL.

BionicMe
BionicMe

in the meantime somewhere in jersey Lauren has been hiding her food in Vito’s stomach. wow he’s huge!

Spenderr
Spenderr

hahahahahahahahahaha that was gold BionicMe!
😀 😀

BM Barbie
BM Barbie

LOL!

JPG

Of course they’re going to put them all together. Drama sells. Obviously.

LouLou
LouLou
I am all Tre supporter to no end.. especially as when I signed up to twitter she was my first follower.. lol .. Anyway I cannot stomach this crap anymore. I could care less if it was scripted or if Gregg is banging Crittofer.. but PLEASE be freakin honest Bravo/people!! We clearly are not stoooopid.. if you advertise your program as a “reality show” then be so. If you decide you want to be like The Hills or that English show which states at the start.. “the people are real but certain scenes may be edited for your enjoyment”. Make… Read more »
Bryn