Melissa Gorga Says Friends Are Everything!

January 31, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Normally the saying goes that Family is Everything but not with RHONJ star Melissa Gorga. Melissa Gorga wants the world to know that friends are the one that mean everything to her!

Filming continues to go on for the 5th season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey and last night Melissa had a get together that was filmed for the hit show and invited the gang and Teresa Giudice’s former best friends Jacqueline Laurita and Caroline Manzo!

After the night, Melissa took to twitter to say, “Hi everyone. Had a full house tonight…Friends are everything.”

Find that saying laughable since she only met Jacqueline and Caroline because of Teresa and since they’ve only became close because they all hate Teresa. Another funny thing is Jacqueline has claimed several times that she doesn’t consider Melissa Gorga a friend yet Melissa wants us to know that these “friends” mean everything to her! Do you think Melissa should just stop tweeting?

Tags: ,

Category: Caroline Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita, Melissa Gorga, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice

Lysel
Lysel

@cammierari
Thanks….back at ya! 🙂

DK
DK

Melissa & KIM D are all the same SNEAKY…Bitch !

Kimmers
Kimmers

Crap I think Brittney is mad. She blocked me on twitter. If its the same one. I really was not trying to pick on her. I was merely pointing out the humor of it all and that Maby we take it to far sometimes.

Sorry Brittney. Please unblock me. 🙁

I’m trying to give her the benefit of the doubt in my post above ^^^. Like I said Rox could clear this up real easy.

Anyway she is what 16?

Holy, go look up at some comments from you know who.. Just saying, something looked fishy, and not Wakile fishy. I may be wrong, but something caught my eye.

Yes @mich

I caught what you caught 😉

Ok, maybe Im wrong, but it just caught my eye!

MelbourneHW
MelbourneHW

Mels nose looks like squidwards nose from spongebob lol

DLL
DLL

That’s funny about the Brittny/Mariska thing! Brittany did indeed eff up, I believe! I was on the Famewhorgas site yesterday reading and there is a “Brittany” on there posting to come here and read that a friend of Melissa’s named Mariska is giving some good info on Melissa! This shit is more entertaining than the show, isn’t it folks? 🙂

yup
yup
Brittany/Mariska is also posting at FW as “Lilly” (not to be confused with LilyM, a different poster). I would have loved for this to be true but it sounds like someone who is just making stuff up for attention…like Roxy Poxy or BravoMaxine. Who knows why people do these things. That being said, I’m surprised we haven’t heard from any real former friends of Melissa’s. You know they must be out there, rolling their eyes every time she lies on RHONJ. My recommendation is that no one give this Brittany/Mariska/Lilly any more attention. She repeated the same old gossip about… Read more »
WTF?

One has been identified – Melissa’s ex boyfriend Bryan who she fooled around with while she was married to Joe. It’s nice to have everything I already believed confirmed.

JPG

DLL – I agree. Regardless of whether you’re Team Tre or Team Mel or just like the show, this blog has made me LOL, more than once.

Kimmers
Kimmers

Lmfao. How bout when JPG was schooling Mariska on sp of Dumped? Too flipping funny. I’m totally team T always have been but lets lighten up a bit folks.

PS. I live this blog site

Kimmers
Kimmers

lOve

I saw that too @ DLL.

I don’t know, it looks to me like she( brittany) was just answering for Mariska..I don’t know..But Rox could clear this up real easy.

HAHAHA
HAHAHA

And this is exactly why I don’t believe “sources.” I have to wait until the show comes out to see if for myself.

@ HAHHA

I agree with you, especially when they come on random gossip sites and say all kinds of stuff, .Weird.

The “sources” from like articles/ radar on line, etc., I think are just them going off twitter and stuff. Maybe some might be from the atual housewife or their camps, God knows they have all excused each other of this.

I agree though about waiting to watch the show.

WTF?

The point is with Melissa is we don’t need any source to tell us who she really is. She does that all on her own. However, I am enjoying reading her ex boyfriend’s twitter and I believe 100% that he is who he says he is. I believed him to begin with but then Melissa’s sisters confirmed it.

Michaela

You always say you don’t buy sources and you want to see for yourself, Holy, and I completely agree. Though I do enjoy my share of looking at this site to read the “gossip” I try not to believe anything (Caroline and Jacqueline not coming back to RHNJ, etc.) until I see it with my own eyes. P.S. Radar Online is SUCH a freaking joke, people!

Prettypinkie
Prettypinkie

I can’t stand Meliss-ass, The show,or anything that has to do with HER !

Kimmers
Kimmers

This is one of the funniest threads I have read in a long time. I was laughing so hard I woke my BF up. Hilarious!! Thanks for the laughs. At least we can laugh at times. Maby we do take this Shiz to serious at times guys. Let’s all lighten up a little bit.

Brooke
Brooke

Hi! My cousin who lives in same town as some of the hw. Anyways she was at a cvs drugstore behind melissa by one person ahead and her credit/debit card was rejected! Just thought I would share!!

singer030587
singer030587

Melissa never gives up does she so sad. I wonder when she will realize that Caroline an jaq are just using her

I think they all use each other!

singer030587
singer030587

I agree how pathetic

NeNeFan
NeNeFan

The best language MeHo knows is Hypocrisy.

yup
yup

Mariska, do you have any old photos of Melissa? Just so we can verify that you knew her back then?

Annie
Annie

Melissa looks like a beast in that photo. That must be her natural look before all the plastic surgeries.

It alot to handle huh?

anomnomnom
anomnomnom

bring it, we can handle it. lol don’t stop now, we need to know more and then more again!

Mariska

Lol,what do you want to know?

Estelle

I’d like to know which name you’re going to pick for your leap into stardom on Twitter — Brittany or Mariska?

JPG

I think her name should be Britiska.

She’ll come back under some other false names. Well….several false names.

Estelle

Oh, dear. Where’s she go?

Brittany
Brittany

Don’t worry about JPG,he is an awhole!You did answer my questions,my mom learned today to,lol!Thank you!
You know Melissa,and JPG just can’t rap his head around it.All that stuff he is saying,talking about your stupid,It just means your getting to him!Stay Strong Mariska< Love ya!

JPG

Oh Brittany, I am a female. A smart one, unlike you :)))

Next time you create a fake account, remember to log off and log back in as Brittany to talk to yourself.

Too effin funny.

JPG

You fucked up Brittany. Look above where you forget to log off your Brittany account and posted as Brittany trying to be Mariska.

You are such a loser.

JPG

No. They “information” you’ve given is what has already been presented on tv, through blogs or interviews.

You really are a sad human being.

WTF?

You’re right – all this nasty stuff is already known about Melissa. Much has been said on twitter by people who REALLY know her. So the point is Mariska isn’t who she says she is but Melissa is who we all already know her to be. Anyone that can know all this nasty sh!t about her and still not see through her con is beyond me.

Mariska

I was answering Brittany’s questions and I have way more then that!
What are you trying to do?
It’s not working!!!!!!
Your the one who is the sad human being,I would love to hear how I am?
Sorry hun!Hate that you fell that way!

oldnjlady
oldnjlady

Mariska
I am glad you are speaking out. Most on this blog are very nice and can see through the “acting” Not worth dealing with the rest. Best to skip over them.

Michaela

Do you mean to say, “Mariska, I am glad you are lying.” ?

JPG

You “have” nothing. You’re spewing off shit that is commonly known and has been said by members of the cast.

You make no sense.

You go to high school with her in FL, then just happen to move to the same town in NJ? Right.

Mariska

I just answered this uptop!Quick asking ee the same exact question!!!Now your pissing me OFF!
I don’t understand,if you don’t believe it then why you comment?

Gabriella
Gabriella

I love you Mariska,wow!
That makes so much sense!

JPG

I have a funny feeling “Gabriella” is Brittany/Mariska.

My apologies if not, but I’m thinking yeah.

Mariska
@Brittany Melissa never really liked Teresa.Melissa had a plain jane look,and Teresa still was fabolous.Teresa wanted to be sisters with Melissa,and Melissa said she already has two sisters,she doesn’t need a new one!If you have seen the wedding photo you will see Teresa sitting in the far left,where they seated her.Melissa has always been envious of what other people had.As In Lisa from RHOBH dress that she weared,or trying to be a Jlo look alike.Melissa even has an half sister from what she told me.Amanda or something,she is a singer.Which explains why Melissa is trying to be one,and she is… Read more »
WTF?

It’s already confirmed you’re not who you say you are but FYI, Joe and Melissa’s house is not on the “lot next door” to Teresa’s. Teresa is in the Towaco section of Montville and Melissa is in Montville Township. While there isn’t a great distance between them, I can assure you they are not next door to each other.

Melissa’s cousin is the singer, not her half-sister. Her cousin is from PA and her sister lives in South Jersey.

Funny I know more about them than you do and you’re supposed to be an ex-friend of Melissa’s?

Brittany
Brittany

What about Teresa @Mariska?
Was Melissa always jealous of Teresa?
Did Melissa ever talk about a singer career?
How did she met Joe Gorga?
Does she still hang out with you?
Melissa to Danielle,do you know that?
I understand what you are saying about how long you’ve and Melissa known each other ignore the two above comments,not literally the two above lol!

Mariska
Teresa and Melissa got along great at first!Melissa always sized her.Melissa had a plain Jane look to her,and Teresa was always fabolous.Melissa kinda kept Teresa far off.If you seen the wedding photo,then you will see where melissa kept Teresa far off in the left! I was there to.Things started to shift even more when Teresa and Joe got married.Joe Gorga and Teresa barley had that bond anymore and there families ofcourse came #1!With Joe Gorga previous fiances’,they where using him for his cash.Joe was even on edge about them.That is why when Teresa herd the rumor,it aired in season 4… Read more »
Michaela

If the last time she contacted you was about her book and video deal…that must have been recent then, huh? I thought she dumped you when she joined the show?

Wait a minute.

So Melissa did the exact same thing to you, BRITTANY (dumped you that is, and congrats on finally spelling it right), that she did to MARISKA? And not only that, but you’re BOTH friends with PENNY?

What a whacky, verging on UNBELIEVABLE, COINCIDENCE! Talk about a SMALL WORLD! 😀

Estelle/Sam, are you responding to yourself here thinking it was JPG? Sorry, looks a little suspect < LOL after you are busting Mariska's balls.. @ 5:51, 5:53 pm. ^

HAHAHA
HAHAHA

Pretty hilarious. OOOPS!

Estelle

It seriously is. This Teresa fan just picked herself up the Loser of the Month award. 🙂

JPG

I know you’re hep on this shit, Estelle, but play with me for just a minute….

Just mere moments ago, Brittany was just dying to know:

Brittany says:
January 31, 2013 at 3:46 pm

What about Teresa @Mariska?
Was Melissa always jealous of Teresa?
Did Melissa ever talk about a singer career?
How did she met Joe Gorga?
Does she still hang out with you?
Melissa to Danielle,do you know that?

But now, she’s answering questions for Mariska?? Wow. That is nuts, ain’t it?

What a nutjob.

Estelle

LOL! Looks like we both caught this at the same time, JPG! LOLOL!

Brittany
Brittany

She dumped me as a friend.She still brags,she even does to Penny and she can’t stand her.I seen at a party and she hugged me that was it,then she called me about that.

Say what!? Hahaha ohh noo Brittany/Mariska. #Bummer

whodat2112
whodat2112

UH-OH! OOPS! 🙁

CryWolf
CryWolf

Even for someone who dislikes the Gorgas; this was too convenient.

CryWolf
CryWolf

This is a serious whoops Brittany/Mariska. Just bow out…

HAHAHA
HAHAHA

Brittany, didn’t you say on another section of this site that you were 16 years old? So you’re 16 and hanging out with Melissa…

Gabriella
Gabriella

Leave Mariska alone JPG!

Mariska Hargitay
Mariska Hargitay

Hi Brittany, this is Estelle. Proving that you most definitely CAN do that on here LOL! 😀

Brittany
Brittany

What the hell are you talking abot JPG?You cant do that on here!I wish I cold,I would be Mariska Hargitay!

JPG

Nice try on trying to cover up your fuck up of not logging off your Brittany account, but sorry, we’re not that stupid.

What a loser.

JPG

Ohhhhh, you fucked up Brittany. Forget to log off your Brittany account and back into your “Mariska” account.

Thanks for playing, but you LOSE! LMAO.

Brittany
Brittany

Ur welcome,anytime!

Mariska

Thank you Brittany!Exactly what I said!

JPG

So you went to high school with her in Florida and then moved to NJ when she did?

Bullshit.

Anacapri
Anacapri

I don’t care for your comments-but I think you are right about this one.

Mariska

Woooo your timeline is wayyyyy off.Sorry JPG,but the waay you think is horrible!No,I my brothers and sisters are in NJ and that is why!I moved to Nj before Melissa did.

Mariska

To JPG,I don’t!I live nxt door to one of my brothers in Little falls NJ.My other brothers and sisters live in Oakland NJ.

JPG

And you just happen to live in the same town now and you see her all the time, huh?

Michaela

Why ignore? I asked a simple question.

Josh
Josh
Whenever I was growing up and told a white lie to get out of trouble with my parents.. My mom always asks me, ” where do you go for lieing ??” She was always right, and I can’t respect any form of lieing and I think liars are the worst kind of people… I don’t know if Melissa was ever asked that growing up, but she needed to be… All of her lies keep adding … And adding… And adding up. Karma karma karma…. Tre is and always has been right. Only thing is , she has NOT spilt the… Read more »
WTF?

EXACTLY! Those who think Teresa is so bad, at least she protects her family even though they don’t deserve it. If she wanted to make Melissa bad, she could do so very easily.

Victoria Veney
Victoria Veney

Those two women are pathetic they make me sick!!! I thought Melissa didn’t like Kim D now their kissing each other ass and taken pictures together??!! Seriously they both are nothing but trash and two faced fame whoring bitches that deserve each other!! 🙂 🙂

Michaela

That picture is very old. Kim D’s hair is much different now.

Whoopibella
Whoopibella

And so does Melissa’s nose look different, its huge in this pic!

dellsbells
dellsbells

Rox, I hate to say this, but you’re going to have to start putting warning labels before posting close up photos of Kim G.
I think I’m going to have nightmares tonight.

dellsbells
dellsbells

correction “Kim D.”

pinkie
pinkie

LOL @ warning labels. FUGLY x2. those two look like old casino whores.

Someone needs to get the steam iron out to flatten out the creases on Kims face, and hope like hell the steam doesn’t kink up Messys hair

my6girls2012
my6girls2012

OMG…bet every DVR owned is whirring right now…LOL!

Mariska

All I can say to y’all that can define Melissa.
Gold digger
wannabe
liar ‘actress’
whore
(she even got herpes and gave it to Joe gorga)
Go to the epi in season 3 where she first went down to the basement with Gino,while Joey was buliding the recording stdio,and you will see the guy she was messing around with,while married to Joe)!

CryWolf
CryWolf

What was the guys name in the episode Mariska? The guy in the recording studio.

Marcy
Marcy

Mariska this is juicy I dont no why but I believe you…

lol,and thank you!
I don’t know why Melissa fans thank I’m just making this up,if I’m making this up some one give me a golden globe!You can’t nmake this up.

JPG

You can make it up and are doing so quite poorly.

You have presented nothing that has not been shown on episodes, written about in blogs or said in interviews.

JPG
Lysel – I fully explain my opinions when someone asks me a genuine question. You go back through the last 5,10, 15 threads and you show me once where I attacked someone personally. I talk smack on Tre, the same way you all talk smack on Mel, Caro and Jac. Yet when I talk smack on Tre, most of you take it upon yourselves to attack ME personally. I do live in CO, but I also watch the show, read the blogs and follow the gossip columns. You all claim to know what Mel is all about, do you know… Read more »
cammierari
cammierari

love you Lysel

Lysel
Lysel

Well then she’s following your example. People ask you all the time to fully explain your opinions. Instead you insult, curse at and/or ignore anyone who calls you out on your chatter. I don’t know (or even really care) if this woman claiming to know Melissa does or not. You claim to know what Teresa is all about, yet you also claim to live in CO. Really JPG. You’re doing what you’re doing pretty poorly also. Ok…bring on the insults.

Bryn
Bryn

Agree, I tend to believe you Mariska.

I meant think not thank

Michaela

So you knew Melissa in high school and that translates to you knowing everything about her life now, in her 30s?

Mariska

Hun she took me off being her friend when she got on the show,and I first met her in Boca Raton Highschool.Get that through your head!!!

Michaela

Woah woah woah. I don’t need to get anything through my head. I understand that you met her at Boca Raton High SCHOOL. Just because you met her in high school doesn’t mean you know her life now, that’s all. And what does “she took me off being her friend” mean?

JPG

Will you please learn the word DUMPED.

D-U-M-P-E-D. Dumped. Now let’s use it a sentence.

If you weren’t full of shit, and actually had ever known Mel, she would have DUMPED you for being a crazy stalker bitch.

2nd – So you’re telling us you followed her from FL to NJ?

Mariska
Hun that is when I first met her and she keep me he in her life until she got on the show.She still sees me at parties while her kids are being watched by “nannies”. What I meant by that is that she dumbed every friend she had,because she was afraid of what was going to come out on camera,and she said it’s her time now not ours.So I guess she got tired of kissing are a**,and thought she was going to met other friends as in other “celebs”,Idk.She’s CRAZY! I’ve known Melissa every since she was 16 years old.Wen… Read more »
Mariska

Haha,so many lies coming out of Melissa mouth.To the people who are believing Melissa CRAP,good luck with life,you’ll need it.
Oh and I got questions asking if Mel was a dancer or not.
Melissa was a whore.!!!!
She did anything for Jewelry,and clothes.Basically money.The marcos are poor!
That is why when she herd from Joe Gorga bestfriend(the one she was dating,and why she put her hands on Teresaat the reuion),how big his house was,in her head fireworks went off,and she,in her words,jumped on that sh**!

Amber
Amber

I can’t stand her. The only word I can think of to describe her is just…. pathetic.

TammyBoo
TammyBoo

I actually liked Mel when she first came on the show. I thought, nice, someone who would put Teresa in her place….but DAMN, i didnt think she would be such an evil witch, with her passive/aggresive back stabbing antics. Now I feel bad for Teresa. Melissa is just nasty, nasty, nasty ! Teresa stands alone. Gotta respect her for that.

JPG

Teresa stands alone, cause no one wants to put up with her bullshit.

Usually when NO ONE wants to be around someone, it’s the one person, not everyone else.

cammierari
cammierari
does that info come from your vast experience with people never wanting to be with you? You make no sense. Teresa has LOTS of friends in REAL life. Melissa hangs w/her sisters and her mother, and Jac and Caro when she’s filming. Oh, and her makeup artist who must be with her everyday so people won’t ever have to see her without the makeup she insists on. Teresa is the same person today as she has always been. She always says the same thing, no matter what season you watch. Her story is consistent as is her loyalty. I definitely… Read more »
JPG

Camm – So you know Teresa personally?

Do you?

Camm, I agree, thats what I think based on every episode I have seen Teresa on since season 1. That is also why I like her so much more now then I did season 1. It was a bonus that with the horrible hand she was dealt having those buzzkills join, she stood alone, did the best she could and still worked on getting her and Joe out of financial troubles. She is not perfect, but I will take her over anyone else on that cast any day of the week!

Marcy
Marcy

There are only one Inquiry-mit to be Melissa friend..Hate Tesera…

Marcy
Marcy

Teresa

Lani
Lani

I thought mellisa/Jordan was mad at Kim d. I’ve been away for a bit. I hope that this years wives are just bitchy! MAybe some wives will get what they deserve ! I would pay to watch Melissa/Jordan vs Theresa ! My money would be Theresa !!!

anonymous82
anonymous82

Teresa was right, if she wanted to be mean,she would have put the picture of what she really looked like before all the surgeries in her book. I’m sorry but Mellisa is ugly which perfectly match her insides. I will say that she does have nice teeth.

JPG

At least she doesn’t look and act like an ape, like Teresa.

MissVegas
MissVegas

WHAT, JPG!!!??? You Said Ape, What??? Explain!!???

WTF?

They talk about Teresa being stupid yet they are the ones falling for Melissa’s transparent act. HAHAHA

Just look up ^^^

And it amuses me how shocked you are. Lol.

We have. In depth.

anonymous82
anonymous82

We can disagree on their looks but how does an ape act?

Stephanie(evsmom)
Stephanie(evsmom)

That’s what I want to know? What is the comparison?

JPG

Well Tre does look like an ape. The massive brow ridge, low hair line.

Apes are smart, so you’re correct Michers, probably not the BEST creature to compare her too.

Oh it ‘s their lovely decent way of thinking they compare Teresa to an ape for some reason. I never understood the connection myself, especially because at first it seemed they were both using it to pick apart Teresa’s hair and how she looks. Which, still does not make sense. And last I checked, Apes are not stupid by any means either.

JPG

Well they are wild animals, so usually they are socially inept. They will do things like flip tables, chase people through country clubs, start fights everywhere they go and are generally unable to speak with any sort of intelligible language.

anonymous82
anonymous82

jpg from your description, you have described teresa, joey, mellisa, lysa, etc. So from your description if teresa is an ape, so is mellisa and the rest of the marcos. PS, that is not how apes behave so if you want to disparage, please pick another word.

JPG

We just explained how they behave. Did you miss that?

anonymous82
anonymous82

jpg and estelle, I would take you more seriously and even respect your opinions if you would explain to me how apes behave. If you can’t than I can only think that your opinion of teresa is based on hatred and that means that I can never take you seriously. U can never objective when you hate some. Thats a fact.

Estelle

They spend a great deal of time picking bugs out of their fur. And throwing feces. Sound familiar?

^ Hahahaha.

Estelle

No, I’m getting it from Teresa.

anonymous82
anonymous82

estelle are you getting your information from disney’s tarzan?

I guess they find success on this show, get out of debt, and have multiple best sellers and do not stoop to the levels of those around them; bashing, instigating, putting out personal things/lies.. So if Teresa acts like an ape then I hope more people act like one, LMAO!!!

No .Literally described Messy Marco, Bubba Jax, Big Red, and Katfish 🙂

JPG

Michers – You literally just defined Tre: stoop to the levels of those around them; bashing, instigating, putting out personal things/lies

Victoria Veney
Victoria Veney

LMAO @ MICHERS

Mariska

I will be coming out on twitter!

Too funny. 🙂

JPG

Looking for you 15 seconds of fame, huh?

So you’re doing exactly what most of you accuse Mel of doing to Tre.

How about you actually do something useful?

Mariska

JPG,I can careless about fame!!!
You can see what it has done!

JPG

Then why would you bother someone who you no longer know and knew briefly 15 years ago?

What is the point?

Why would she even matter at this point to you?

You really are a looney tune.

oldnjlady
oldnjlady

Hey Mariska
Please look me up when you get on twitter. I am private but you can request a follow.

Fran
Fran

I believe u Look me up on twitter too @franknee1962 wanna follow u

cammierari
cammierari

me too. Same name as on here 🙂

stay
stay

She looks so scary in that picture. They are only her friend’s because they are filming!!

Mariska

You should see the way she was before on t.v.!You know when she changed her image.

brittany
brittany

@Mariska,you know Melissa?If you do how?ewwwww!

LOLOL!

Mariska

lol,I know Melissa from Boca highschool,Class of 1998!