AllAboutTRH EXCLUSIVE: Joe Gorga Approaches Teresa Giudice; Causes A Scene!

January 29, 2013 |By Continue Reading

Season 5 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey is currently filming and things are getting ugly between Teresa Giudice and Joe Gorga! Kim D invited the ladies to an event for her Jewelry line and an insider is telling AllAboutTRH the EXCLUSIVE details!

“Joe Gorga approached Teresa Giudice at the event. He came with Melissa and went up to Teresa. He immediately started a fight with her causing a scene and she wasn’t having it. She walked away from the situation wanting to go home but producers asked her to stick it out. Joe Gorga and Teresa haven’t even spoken and everyone finds it odd that Joe only will talk to Teresa on camera!”

That’s not all! Kathy Wakile was also in attendance!

“Kathy showed up after Teresa and didn’t even say hi to her. Teresa congratulated Kathy on twitter about her Cannoli set and assumed everything was fine but Kathy still obviously has a problem with her!”

Interesting! Here’s my question: why is Kathy and Joe plus Melissa even going to Kim D’s event? Are they that desperate for air time?!

Tags: , , ,

Category: EXCLUSIVES, Melissa Gorga, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice, Top Story

Sort by:   Newest | Oldest
PinkPoodle
PinkPoodle

I’m curious why Bravo doesn’t constantly air the legal issues the Gorga’s and Laurita’s are facing. It seems they are only focused on the Guidice’s legal issues. Also, what kind of a man would attack a woman, especially his sister, the way that Joe goes after Teresa. It reveals that he is no man at all. It’s understandable why his parents have an estranged relationship with him.

blondienfl
blondienfl

Exactly! Desperate for air time! Camera whores! Joe, Melissa and Kathy are all three disgusting!

flowers
flowers

Go far away slow Joe and take your trashy wife with you.

flowers
flowers

Melissa is just a pathetic wanna be who is married to a runty squat of a tweerp.

Lilly
Lilly

Well the gorgas will never be mistaken for parents! Melissa wants to be the star of the show! Joes just the putz that gets her! None of you all truly know her. You see her edited but she is 10x more horrible . She pawns her kids off! She thinks she is top star. Her friends can’t stand her!!

AussieRulesFootball
AussieRulesFootball

LOL, Melissa posted a video of her and little Joey Marco on keek, looks like they moved into a new smaller home ,guess the mortgage company told them to leave the mansion,here’s the video http://www.keek.com/!RAZYaab and her kids hiding in a toy box ,really dangerous, keek.com/!KBYYaab this is the play room of their new home

AussieRulesFootball
AussieRulesFootball

i wish joe giudice was there, joey marco would’nt have showed up if producers allowed joe giudice to attend, lil joey marco would not come up in teresa’s face of joe giudice was there.

anomnomnom

You got that right, big sis should have smacked the top of his head & told him to shut up & sit down in the corner.
He’s like a fat little chihuahua
yapping non stop who still hasn’t been house broken.

September24
September24

Good for Tre for showing some class. SloJo and Victim can’t get tv time without Tre – that’s why they went up to her. They bring nothing to the show.

Team Guidice!

Mariska

Haha,on the Rachel Ray Show,that the other housewives are still braging about after three years,Teresa actually won the cook-off not Caroline. It was rigged.

There was a story over the weekend,RT maybe, about Tre tweeting pics of Sunday dinner, JoeG making meatballs. A few hours later, GorgaMel tweeted meatball pics too.

Seriously, that’s just lame.

On a side note, I feel the most up to date, I’ve ever been. Most off my family was gone for the weekend, lol.

Lauire
Lauire

JUST FOUND THIS from an old thread… JPG (initials exactly like Joe Guiessipe Gorga)… So if JPG is living in Colorado harboring such hate for Tre in some random state far from NJ, how could THIS be:

Laurie says:

October 8, 2012 at 4:34 pm

JPG are you saying you PERSONALLY know Melissa? You’ve seen her interact with her kids off-camera?

JPG says:
October 8, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Yes Laurie. That is EXACTLY what I was saying.

JPG

You’re so stupid, Laurie.

And obviously have never encountered sarcasm in your life.

You’re actually starting to scare me with how much you’re obsessed with me. You went back to October following my comments?

I think Roxy should remove you, you are one scary stalker bitch.

WOW WOW WOW!!!

Estelle
Estelle

You may not be a Moe, whodat, but you’re definitely in the running for Curly.

whodat2112

Awwww,Nice try! Not biting!!! Was that supposed to be an intelligent response? Because it wasn’t! Guess what??? I COULDN’T CARE LESS WHAT YOU SAY TO ME BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO HAVE ZERO INTEREST IN YOUR OPINION! Your sick love for Meho Marco and SloJo lets me know you’re not a person or commenter i could ever converse with or care what you think! I do LMBO at all of your ridiculous posts! So thanks for the daily laughs!!! Wow your posts sound just like at least 2 other commenters…hmmmmmmmmmmm

anomnomnom

lol yup, the posts are similar.

Estelle
Estelle

LOL!

Bless your heart Lauire for trying girl !! As much as I hate to “eggmit” this to you and I feel bad doing so, I think it was a sarcastic comment. Sorry 🙁

JPG

Michers – Thank you for recognizing sarcasm.

CaTfAcE
CaTfAcE

Wasnt that just sarcasm? That’s how I took it at least…

Thanks CaTfAcE.

Glad to see you understood.

lol yes.

anomnomnom

If you read his comments he writes on a personal level, as if the troll is writing as someone else, with a slip up in word usage every now and then.

JoePeonGorga knock it off, just because you write in the 3rd person doesn’t make you any taller than 3 people. Shorty.

I am girl you idiot.

Seriously, leave me alone. Your stalking is scary. No joke.

anomnomnom

a girl…with the mouth of a truck driver.
Quit whining and crying you big baby.
You antagonize others here, calling them names or by just being your old JoesPatheticGnome self. You can dish it but can’t take it.
I’m done with you. I came up & wrote with the Bitter Ginger with a twist of lemon face…comment. (yeah I’m bragging, so what lol) If you reply, reply with something funny next time.

Mariska

It doesn’t surprise me,no wonder he is lost in unbelieveable world.

Josh
Josh

Hello,

Teresa Giudice > all on RHONJ.

Keep it MOVIN’

All that needs to be said.

🙂

anonymous82
anonymous82

You know what I wish on the Marcos, karma. To me karma would be for gino and joey jr. to marry women exactly like their mother and for their wives to treat anthonia exactly the way mellisa treats teresa. Only than will joey truely realize what he has doen to his parents and his sister.

mzjulesaz
mzjulesaz

I wouldn’t wish that at on anyone. I hope they somehow learn from their Aunt Teresa’s lead and take the highroad. As Teresa says, it’s all about family.

anonymous82
anonymous82
Its not like I want that to happen but what is it going to take for joey to learn the error of his ways. Do you think he will realize what he is doing to his parents and sister before one or both his parents die, after his wife leave him. I’m all for forgivenss but me personally will only take so much. I seriously don’t know how teresa keeps forgiving him. I am all for family but I realize that family can hurt you more than strangers can. If it others, I would be more likely to forgive and… Read more »
Just sayin

Sadly that is exactly what will happen because children really do learn what they live.

OK here are the things I love about Teresa..she was a wicked sense of humor and she loves her children and when life goes only her way..she is as happy as pig in you know what..and she will not take crap from anybody.All good qualities…what makes Teresa ugly, is her constant lying to her castmates, insead of just saying who cares if I sell stories..none of their business…when approched about the content of her interview’s all she had to do is say”that is how I felt at the time of the interview” instead of lying 24/7. That was the crux… Read more »
jerseygirl
jerseygirl

But Sam, all of the other cast mates are also lying and selling stories to the tabloids so if you hate Tre for that, same should go for the others.

Mary
Mary
I am giving my opinion only based on the latest manipulations of the Media. Teresa did not give those interviews to the magazines, they snatched some of her comments from the show and other times they created stories with their “inside sources” and plaster Teresa’s face on the cover just to sell more magazines. If you ever read the articles itself (I did during check out line) then you would had noticed that the stories were negative towards Teresa. I doubt Teresa would be so dumb as to plant negative stories about herself, if it doesn’t make sense then it… Read more »
Klown Kardashian
Klown Kardashian

Why are we still at Articles Gate??????????

Mariska

Or all of them,I read tht the entire cast planted them.

Just sayin

Actually the ones I did read while waiting on line seemed to be from what happened on the show and what was said, then they twist it, nothing really big in any of the interviews which are really just typed questions you answer and hope they don’t twist your answer which they do.

Mariska

What has Teresa lied about,for her family to do this?

JPG

If she was “truly” sick of it, she wouldn’t have signed on for a 5th season.

Just sayin

Why should Tre leave just because a coke whore and her husband who can not think for himself have decided to try and take her down on her show. I would say screw them and go back on too, getting paid pretty good bucks to work a few months a year and advertise my products too! Thats another funny funny part, Mehoe tries to sell products or herself and no one is buying LOL

JPG

Well then Tre can shut up about it all.

If money means more to her than family and peace of mind, quit bitching.

Nicole
Nicole

She signed a 5 year contract in season 1, FYI.

CryWolf
CryWolf

Unless of course she had already signed contracts.

Mariska

Yea that,to as in when she signed season 3,she signed up for season 4 to.Bravo told her about them(Gorgas and Wakiles),coming on the show after she signed up!

Crywolf – Good point.

Mariska – Great. Why do a season 5 then?

JPG

Michers – Does it really matter who was their “first”?

She doesn’t have to deal with them. She chooses to.

I think everyone should remember that.

*point*

mzjulesaz, you are not allowed to pint out the logical obvious fact that Teresa was there first! Even though its true and Messy Marco stated several times ” if ever there is a problem for my family I will walk away from the show”.. UGH. Teresa should not leave, I agree, as she was there first and really got this franchise their attention they wanted with ratings!

mzjulesaz
mzjulesaz

Why should she walk away when she was the 1st on the show. You know they all wanted her too so they could get a bigger piece of the pie. Melissa said it, Andy and is his cronies. Kind of said to take someone’s livelihood away from them.

Mariska

Hun she has already said there not runing her off the show.

TeamLilKim
TeamLilKim

I’m tired of this family drama crap bravo needs to cancel this show. Poor Teresa I truly believe she’s sick of all the drama in her life and her brother is making things worst. I know its hard for her to have a evil brother who only cares about FAME and have a sick father. T is carrying a Load on her back )):

Brittany
Brittany

OMG I just read Danielle hasn’t filmed,are you kidding me!No wonder Melissa is so relaxed.Well Let just wait and see(even though I really don’t want to watch).When Teresa is gone from the show,I am to.

JPG

Why the hell would anyone believe anything Danielle has to say about anyone (including Stupid Tre) ?

anomnomnom

again? where’s your point?

anomnomnom

My pointless comments are for JoePussynbootsGorga

JPG

Wow, you’re life is so pathetic. You literally chased me throughout this entire thread.

Sorry. Not into chicks, Anomnomnom.

@anomnomnom BAHAHAHAHA

Mariska

I don’t know maybe it’s because of all the emails,phone calls,and voicemails melissa was doing to Danielle.Even melissa got caught in season 4,on her stupid ON Display party.She even had to admit that she was in contact with Danielle,because Teresa knew that Melissa is the only family that she has nephews’ from.

JPG

Old news. If Danielle had all of it, that famewhore would have released it literally years ago. Now, even if she did have it, it doesn’t matter. It’s old news that Mel copped to.

Just sayin

you misspelled something here, it is not famewhore, it is famewhorgas LOL

jerseygirl
jerseygirl

I have a feeling Danielle has been holding on to that sh*t to have something to get her back on the show.
But at this point there is much worse sh*t about all of the housewives floating around that whatever Danielle has IS old news and not interesting.
Can’t figure out wtf Bravo wants with her on the show.

Masha
Masha

Melissa already “eggmitted”))) to all those things on camera. Danielle has nothing to add. And probably had nothing to make Bravo interested in her return.

mariska
mariska

Amen to that!Teresa is the show!The Teresa show.
Melissa said Teresa has karma coming to her at the reuion in pt 3,when the man where there,lol!I still laugh at that!
The only karma I’ve herd at this point for Teresa is her “family”,that is it.
Teresa beat out Bethanny Frankel,she is social star of the year and she beat Andy Cohen,she is nominated for a shorty award,she has won an award for Nephcure,and she is out of debt.
If that is Melissa type of karma for Teresa,let me have some!

HWAddict
HWAddict

This story just reminds me that I will not watch season five. Enough is enough! I refuse to support BRAVO in their lets destroy Teresa campaign.

Annie
Annie

Same here.

paula
Tre should of walked out and sue Bravo for causing her to continue to work in this hostile environment. If Joe went up to her and tarted on her for no reason she should walk away. Its time for a restraining order against tht little 4foot troll. He is no man he is a girlie man. He is pissed because he isn’t Tre. Remember he always wants to dress like her. Wht type of peple are these. I hope the ex spills because mayb they need a good dose of reality. I’m definitely not watching and yes I will file… Read more »
Happy day
Happy day
I agree- when her evil brother attacks, Teresa should calmly remind Joe with Mel to visit their sick father once in a blue moon and to keep peace in the family for their parents and then she should turn and walk out. Tell Bravo they can follow her home visiting her sick father letting him know his son just attacked her again like a drunk lunatic. When Melissa and Joe show up, Tre should just leave every time. This would just drive Melissa and Joe insane because they no longer will have a story line or screen time if they… Read more »
Christy
Christy

Those aren’t fans those are their fake accounts writing compliments to themselves. Anyone that writes the truth about them gets deleted and blocked.

Maru the Cat
Maru the Cat

Oh geez, please tell me Melissa & Joey will have some other storyline. As much as I don’t care for her singing, I’d much prefer they show her recording or trying to dance.

Rox – get the scoop, is Mel even ‘fake’ pusuing music while filming?

Just sayin

Their real storyline would not mesh with the housewife/mother role Bravo has assigned to Mellisa. You can not have a housewife going out and swinging with her husband.

Storyline Maru? Hilarious. Without Teresa they do not have one so unfortunately for us, as long as they are on the show I think this is how it will be. If things get normal, what ever would they tweet about, interview about, go on display for? Nothing 🙂 Normal means no action or camera time for them!

Lapband Lauren
Lapband Lauren
This is all because melissa went to gias bday party because shes the best aunt in the world and she couldnt show up to gabriellas bday, so she shows up and kim brings something up whicj causes melissa and tre to go at it. Since melissa doesnt have the balls to be a woman who cant handle the truth, she goes and tells her 2 feet tall husband who of course is ready to defend his lying wife. All i know is i really hope eventually bryan releases more information on melissa and exposes her. I felt bad at first… Read more »
Klown Kardashian
Klown Kardashian

A lot of those “was” should be “is”…

Brittany
Brittany

Social Star of the year is Teresa Giudice,and she is also nominated for a shorty award.

Shipp
Shipp

The Stump should get the shorty award, tee hee.

whodat2112

I’ve never heard of those awards. Congratulations to Tre!

Mariska

I didn’t either until I seen it,and yes Congrats tre.

Anonymousey
Anonymousey

I can tell already that season 5 isn’t going to be any different and that Me-Whore and her Gargamel-troll-fug husband along with Stinky Katfish are still up to the same old crap. Yep, I definately WON’T be watching. Bravo, when will you put a stop to their trashy bullying?

jerseygirl
jerseygirl

Joe Gorga causes a scene – well there’s a big surprise. I can’t stand watching him and his stupid childish antics for attention. This is a show about housewives. Enough of the attention whore husbands.

LMBO!

whodat2112

Well he does have the maturity and height of a toddler!!! LOL!

Shipp
Shipp

Fredo is as wide and he is tall. He looks like a fire plug.

anomnomnom

He’s 4×4. Just like his wife’s fourhead.

anomnomnom

He needs to sit in the corner! baybay kid.

PurpleZebra
PurpleZebra

I’m tired of this same drama too. Tre should leave the show and get her own. Then Bravo will see there will be no viewers. Cuz I know I won’t be watching. If they get a whole NEW cast then I’d watch. There’s plenty of interesting NJ families they can find.

anomnomnom

I totally agree with you here ^.

Masha
Masha

I agree that T should leave and get her own show.

There will be plenty fo viewers for both shows. I’ll watch RHONJ without T for sure,won’t watch her show though. All i need to see is T and Joe being separated.
Tired of the same story.

sana
sana

I’m really getting sick of both of T and her brother >.<
lust change the whole damn cast and let us see new drama other than the sutpid Gorga family fued.. it's getting really REALLY OLD!

mariska
mariska

Why are you sick of Teresa?Teresa isn’t the one who started all of this.

JPG

She’s ugly, dumb and rude.

No one made her any of those things.

It’s about time her ape ass is off my tv.

Just sayin

Hey JPG, here is an idea, change the channel then she won’t be on your TV. Oh wait, you can’t because then you can not watch your sister pretend to be something she is not.

JPG

So you do feel sorry for yourself?

Cause you instigated the attack on me. Not vice versa.

I laugh at you, because you are so pathetic and sad. I come here to comment on RHONJ, you come here to follow me around like the creepy little stalker you are.

If you don’t like my comments, ignore them. It’s simple.

Just sayin

HAHAHA love when you copy what I say to you JPG, but yes I do still feel sorry for you, I feel sorry for all internet stalkers who attack people they don’t know. You are not alone in that group here, but are good for some laughs.

JPG

You are so dumb. I feel sorry for you.

anomnomnom

“wheres” your point? I have to ask because there isn’t one.

JPG

You’re so stupid, Anomnomnom.

whodat2112

@ anomnomnom AWESOME and hilarious!

Harmony
Harmony

@anomnomnom, Too funny!!!

anomnomnom

Will the real JPG stand up? JoePinheadGorga? JoePoorGorga? JoePointlessGorga? JoePenislessGorga? JoePrickGorga? JoePainintheneckGorga?
JoePah-leaseGorga? JoePunkGorga? JoePeabrainGorga? JoePeeyooGorga? JoePiglettGorga? JoePunkGorga? JoePansyGorga? JoePaltryGorga? JoePutthepipedownGorga? JoePendejaGorga? JoePenitorusGorga? JoePickledikGorga? JoePiratehookGorga?

The Mooch
The Mooch

No one forces you to watch the show. Simply change the channel.

Mariska

JPG,not only are you racist,but is dumb as a sack of rocks!Melissa is ugly ass hell,she lies 24/7,and she is very rude!

JPG

What the hell are you talking about Klown?

Your name sure does fit you.

Klown Kardashian
Klown Kardashian

Uses recreational illegal substances to have fun. Such a great mother!

What?!?!

How the hell am I a racist?lmao

I meant as not ass!

mariska
mariska

Why are you sick of Teresa?Teresa isn’t the one who started all of this.

Masha
Masha

Well,they went to Kim D’s event because this is where Bravo was filming RHONJ S5 and this where they were told to go by the producers.
Why even keep asking those questions?

It’s not their real life communication,it’s filming of the show.Period.

Mariska

Really,because Melissa said If there was any sorts of problems in her FAMILY,coming from the show,she is DONE!
That right there is basically saying,right now there is none!SHe hasn’t left!
It has to turn on Melissa for her to LEAVE,but then again she might stay,so she can play victim,like all the other seasons since Gorgas and Wakiles have been on!

Masha
Masha

My post was the answer to the question in the topic about why Mel/Joe/Kathy went to Kim D’s event.
Because they were told to do so by Bravo.They are filming there and had to be there. In real life they wouldn’t even go to the same event.
It doesn’t matter who is done,who is not done.

anomnomnom

He always has some stupid crap to spit out on camera to his sister, directed by production or stupidity. I’m just tripping out that he can snap and go off on her so easily and quickly. I know someone who was the same way but they were on drugs. Very irrational behavior just like this caveman reject.
Can’t stand all 4″10′ of him.

JPG

Teresa acts the exact same way….where’s your point?

anomnomnom

Where’s my point? If you have to ask then you’ll never find it. Where’s my point?

My point is that the stump is an out of controidal hairy little man who has no respect for his own blood family.
Theresa reacts to their constant attacks when she can’t take their tomfoolery & shenanigans anymore, apparently she couldn’t walk out in this case bc prodution wanted her to stay, while her wee chubby brother just attacked.
I guess Joe Guidice wasn’t there, I doubt 4×4 would’ve gotten in Theresa’s face with her man there.

AussieRulesFootball
AussieRulesFootball

Amen,brother,i know that’s right

anomnomnom

JPG- Idiot you asked me a question, I answered you nonsensical question.
You tagged along on my comment dummy.

Where’s your point Pinhead?

You’re gone with the wind crazy. byebye

JPG

I have to ask cause you didn’t make one.

Teresa acts the same way as Joey. Exactly. They get angry and BOTH of them overreact and make fools of themselves.

I just find it funny you act like Joey is the only one who does. I have a funny feeling the whole damn family acts that way. Probably where BOTH Tre and Joey got it from.

JPG

Anomnomnom – You are ridiculous. I pointed out things about the cast, not YOU. YOU personally attacked ME and then continued to do so throughout this thread.

So really, you have proven you have no life and are the pathetic one.

Go outside. Read a book. Just get off the computer for awhile. Might do you some good.

Just sayin

Actually wtf is your point except to harrass another person on these boards. It is so obvious who you are and btw in case you missed it, anomnomnom was referring to when Joey said to Kim go sniff another line when we all know Joey does that and Mehoe is a coke whore.

Estelle
Estelle

“Do I amoose you? 😀

Estelle
Estelle

@anomnomnom ~ I GOT IT! JOE PESCI IN “GOODFELLAS!”

anomnomnom
btw WHY do you have to ask me or anyone else for that matter what, I mean ‘where’ our “point is”? lol Are you serious? funny stuff “I just find it funny you act like Joey is the only one who does.” Tell me, how else do I act that you find funny? Tell me how I’m acting now? Like your comments are hilarious and you’re the only one who makes those ridiculous comments? That’s how I’m acting right now. What was your point in asking and in pointing out in my comment that there wasn’t a point, just a… Read more »
anomnomnom

There was no point to be made. It was an opinion, an observation, a comment.
Thanks point monitor! Not only are you invested so deeply in their families you’re more so about the content of this board! Take a chill pill it’s fun and games.
Joe & Melissa suck fish cannoli’s.
Team Theresa & Juicy Joe! hahaha.

CaTfAcE
CaTfAcE

I think he is on drugs…you know the drugs you need a razor blade and mirror for.

PinkPoodle
PinkPoodle

I was guessing roid rage.

Ok, more Bravo required events, no surprise. KimD is friends with anyone who can support her store.

I am not even going to speculate on why JoeGrody started up with Tre. We know it’s for Bravo favor and the money.

Regarding Kathy, I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt and wait for this to air. If she saw or heard that Tre/JoeGrody had an incident, she may have just wanted to stay away. Tre has a tendency to go after Kathy after a run in with Joe/Mel

Mariska

What?If I recall from what I just read uptop,is that Kathy ignore her.Teresa thought things between them where fine,even we did because of the way they were on twitter with the whole kit thing.Kathy saying its always good to hear from her,and Teresa with the congrats.Everyone loved it and thought the fighting was over with them.

Actually the source said “kathy arrived after Tre and didn’t even say Hi”. It didn’t say Tre approached Kathy and was ignored.

Avoiding someone who just had an altercation with her brother, who very often misinterprets what you say, and often goes after you when she has a run in with Mel/Joe is probably just good sense at this point.

As I said, I’ll wait to see what actually happened before I judge.

JPG

Good point on Kathy, rhfan. I have to say, I find you to be probably the most fair and balanced person on this site.

I know you are a Tre fan, but you are usually fair in your assessments.

@JPG

Thanks. I try to be fair.

I appreciate reading your take on things. I enjoy opposing views.

Have a good day!

@Mariska, no I didn’t.

I said you used the word “ignore” ..

Yes you did rhfan!

mariska
mariska

I didn’t say Teresa approached her!Don’t twiss my words!

I didn’t say you said Tre approached.

You used the word “ignore” to describe the comments. I take the word ignore to mean someone was approached or spoken to and didn’t respond

I interpret the comments to mean Kathy stayed away from Tre.

As Tre fans, we alll want the others to stay away from her. It looks Kathy did. As I said before, I’ll wait and see how this really went befor I decide.

stay
stay

He is a little punk.

Mariska

The difference,is that Melissa and Joe only tries for the family on camera,and Teresa tries when the cameras are down and up,and even on twitter.