AllAboutTRH EXCLUSIVE: Kim D Confirmed As ‘Friend Of The Housewives’ For Season Five Of RHONJ

November 16, 2012 |By Continue Reading

Last season on Real Housewives of New Jersey Kim D stirred up a lot of drama, especially with setting up Melissa Gorga at the fashion show. What will her involvement be next season? AllAboutTRH has the scoop!

A show insider close to Kim D and the gang tells us exclusively that Kim D has been cast as a friend of the housewives, “Producers wanted Kim D to appear on season five’s RHONJ but she refused to film for free! She explained to producers that she has been filming unpaid the past four seasons and she won’t continue to do it. Kim then got some lawyers involved who made a contract with producers stating that Kim D will be getting paid for her appearances and she’ll be cast as a “friend of the housewives.”

The source adds, “Kim made sure producers knew she was behind the whole Posche Fashion Show and has a lot planned for this season so they had no choice but to cast her as  a “friend of the housewives.”

Obviously it was a smart choice to bring her back, but I’m glad she is finally asking for money in return. Are you excited to see Kim D return?!

Tags: , , ,

Category: RHONJ, Uncategorized

lysa
lysa

We are all waiting for bravo to make the offical announcement. I’m not a kim d fan and don’t trust her as far as i could throw her. With that said, if she can put Melissa in her place more power to her.

Thats all I would like to see. As a Teresa fan, I would like to see something different for the first time in 2 seasons please!

kydnaas
kydnaas

I dont understand how this is confirmed when it’s an anonymous source. Wouldn’t it only be officially confirmed if Kim D or Bravo makes a statement?

Thats what one would think. For some reason when it comes to Jersey, some can break the rules and get away with it and the “sources” run amuck! I think because this is the most explosive of the franchises, Bravo and others get to fool around at fans expense and its all good for them. They are probably laughing at us right now, LOL ! Soon enough the ladies should be dropping twitter turds letting us know something.

SCARY LARRY
SCARY LARRY

Michers, I went online today and ordered a Scary Larry name plate for my desk. You cost me $59 but the laughs at work I am going to get are going to be well worth it.

What can I say Larry? Its nice to have a sense of humor though isn’t it? Im hoping we can have “friendly fire” from here on out.. I really do not like to let my claws out and its just not healthy to have to be negative.

socalsoccer

Michers, after all, this is the season of giving. Haha!

I know it 🙂 ” It is better to give then receive”..

cammierari

boy that michers works miracles! Welcome to the community Larry. Always good to have another opinion, as long as it’s respectful. Watch out tho, we’ll make you a tre-hugger yet! LOL

Hey Camms!! 🙂 I try, its all I can do!

Victoria Veney
Victoria Veney
Hello Everyone!! I dont have a problem with Kim D anyone who wants to put Melissa Marco in here place is a friend of mine!! lol I think we all need to wait to see who Bravo says will be on S5 cause all of this is just hear say right now. I just think we all as adults should beable to post our comments and our opinions without being attacked and there is no reason for either side to be nasty but I gotta say I have been to other sites and give my opinion and soon as they… Read more »
Prettypinkie
Prettypinkie

I’m a Teresa Fan as well and you are a 100% right, Sometimes it all BS but you do get mad cuz its alright for someone to say whatever they want but as soon as you say something good about Teresa they get so nasty with ya. We are Lady’s not dogs…… :/

SCARY LARRY
SCARY LARRY

I actually agree and No one here will see me saying anything about Teresa’s kids any longer. And I will not use the R word again either. I will play fair on here and maybe just maybe when I say something about Teresa and someone feels the need to take it to far personally and come at me, one of you might speak up and let that person know they are the one out of line.

rukidding?
rukidding?

hey scary larry. i love your new name. it really fits you well.

Yay Scary Larry!

socalsoccer

Larry, sounds fair to me.

etta

I agree too.Except do I have to be nice about the manzo kids?I do not think I can.Can we set an age limit of 20 for the Jersey kids?Ashlee really was stunted in her growth if you ask me.Ashlee should be protected…well..unless she kidnaps Dina`s cat`s and force Dina to delete tweets she doesn`t like in exchange for…I think I may be rambling again.

Etta and Socal – Agree. Aren’t some of her kids nearing 30? If they are grown enough to have their “own” businesses, talk smack always about their Mom’s friends, and have twitter wars, then they can get it handed back at them.

socalsoccer

Etta, anyone over the age of 18 is fair game in my opinion. The Manzo “kids” will never mature as long as mama is the puppeteer.

BAhousewife
BAhousewife

So to answer your question i dont think i like kimd being on show anymore she will turn on teresa because no matter what trresa loves her brother and she will eventually make up with him and i think she is really coming on to be a jaq friend in reality, after all they talk an hour and a half every day.

Sorry about all the typos, i’m on my nook which does not have a back arrow or a delete button :/

I think they will have a more real and sincere shot at making up when all of them are no longer on tv, getting camera time, etc..

BAhousewife
BAhousewife
I truly believe it was Jaqueline and Kim D that set Teresa up. And Jaqueline knew exactlybwhat she was doing all the way from the hair salon to the fasion show. I think Caroline knew and so did Lauren. They both knew Jaq was trying to set up Teresa even Melissa i think knew because she was too calm and what Angelo said wasn’t that bad at all. I thinkbTeresa was anxiius because she knew something was going down and wasn’t comfortable with it but these girls definitely set Teresa up and i think kim knew teresa was the real… Read more »
Prettypinkie
Prettypinkie

I agree Jacqueline is a BIG ass liar and she worked so hard on being Melissa friend more so at the end, We all saw it being played out right on TV. Jac will get what’s coming to her as well. Boy this season 5 is gonna be the best one yet….

etta
It really irked me when Jac twisted Teresa`s words.When they were outside and Teresa asked Jac if she told Mel Teresa set her up Jac admitted that she did.Then Teresa went on to say that she felt she was the one set up and Jac was in on it.Jac right away twisted it and said and continues to say she did not set up Mel.I frigging believe her to but she never responded to the fact that she might have helped set up Teresa.She is a cunning lady that one.I hope the courts don`t let her get away with answering… Read more »
Anonymousey
Anonymousey

I’m ok with Kim D being on RHONJ as long as she stays loyal to Teresa. If she starts to turn on Tre I will stop watching, because I couldn’t do another season of Teresa bashing/bullying. I barely watched last season because of it.
I do welome anyone that comes on and can spill any deets on Melissa-ho Gorga and her troll fug husband. They deserve it.

Just sayin
Just sayin

I am curious also to see what Kim D knows about Melissa. She gets her info from Penny but I wonder if Penny will spill the beans to Kim, why should she do so for free while Kim gets paid? That is a big question, we will have to see if Kim is full of hot air or maybe has made a deal with Penny and the Greek.

Prettypinkie
Prettypinkie

I’m with ya on that, I so can’t wait cuz knowing Kim D. she’s got something and its going to be one Big Mess. I hope Melissa can hold her own when it comes to Kim…………

Yes they do. It HAS to be someone else’s turn to get shade thrown on them. Even if they did a little here and there on all of them would be better .

lj
lj

Not to be overly picky, but Bravo no longer uses the title “Friend of Housewives.” I believe the only seasons to use that was Beverly Hills season 2 and Orange County season 7. Miami and Beverly Hills current series both have part-time housewives, and that “friend of..” title is no longer being used.

You are either an official/full-time Housewife (you get an intro) or a part-time/supporting wife (no intro, less air time).

Someone Who is Watching
Someone Who is Watching
I really wish BRAVO would lighten up on this show and steer away from the drama. Its getting very predictable and kinda disgusting, aren’t women supposed to build each other up? What happened to that. Heck even all of US on this blog tear into each other personally. We should be ashamed I think I probably am. I appreciate hearing everyones comments and somethimes my opinions have changed after reading posts here on this blog but, I have to admit I’ve gotten sucked into the sh*t we dish out to each other and really whats the point? We claim to… Read more »
DiggityDawn
DiggityDawn

Great post, Someonse Who Is Watching! I think you’re right on!

Bethany
Bethany

I don’t know how accurate this is, but blindgossip.com just had a very intersting post/SOLVED! about the new season’s cast.

SCARY LARRY
SCARY LARRY

I am showing my respect for Michers and officially changing my name.

Ok, I can set aside my comment angst toward you for this!! This makes me LOL! I appreciate the shout out .

socalsoccer

Larry Morris looked better!! More professional.

SCARY LARRY
SCARY LARRY

We all know I am very unprofessional.

Hahaha!

LOVE it, Scary Larry.

LARRY MORRIS

And the name is “SCARY LARRY” thanks again to Michers for that one.

Welcome!

carmello monique
carmello monique

That rando Larry is back to replying to nearly everyone and oversharing his opinion! YAY! …

LARRY MORRIS

Thank you Carmello, I have been back for a while and I missed you greatly…YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

LARRY MORRIS
And I will say this once and for all. I will not attack or get personal with any poster on here as long as I am not attacked for my views about teresa. Yesterday JPG was called a moron for her views and all any of you have to say is she attacks all the time. the truth is I stopped personal attacks until something was said to me first. I will play fair from here on but once it gets personal then I will take it up a notch. If you don’t like it that a few of us… Read more »
LadyD

Agreed. I don’t appreciate being called a troll. What have I done to deserve name-calling?
If i wanted to be on a blog that was full of LadyD clones (in terms of opinions) then I would be. I prefer a healthy debate-and a mutually respectful one.
Can this site handle that or not?

Yes, it can, and has, plenty of times.

No one can have a friendly/ healthy debate with some people Samantha was one, JPG is another.

LadyD

Thanks holy cannoli. I was beginning to wonder.
I did find Samantha offensive. That’s why I never responded to her.

@LadyD- you are more strong willed than I, LOL. There were quite a few times I did ignore; others I felt the desire burning in me to have at it. I have been woo-sa-ing.

I agree social.

I admit I have called names, but this was after I was called names/ insulted.

Maybe I should have ignored these 2, but hey I didn’t, I could only take so much.

socalsoccer

There were always 2 people that started the name calling and 1 of them is gone. We all have opinions and should be able to state them without being attacked. I guess some people just like bullying others.

You’re welcome LadyD

I agree Samantha was very offensive, basically thats what got her banned.

I find JPG the same.

etta

We would expect nothing less from you Larry.However the truth is in the past your side has thrown the first punch often.I am glad you have said you have stopped with personal attacks.Kind of hard to view your comments as willing to play nice when you point out you are on high alert to notch up when you deem something as an attack towards you.I don`t see a lot of pro Teresa`s leaving this blog to you and yours.We be a feisty bunch ya know.

SCARY LARRY
SCARY LARRY

Etta, you are right but I just want to come here and know that we all at this point will just slam the cast members of our choice. That is all I ask. Trust me as I do not want to be banned as I enjoy the give and take. So no personal attacks anymore on each other and let me Hate teresa and i will respect the cast members you like to call whores and drunks. Thank you all, Scary Larry

etta

That sounds very fair Larry.Shall we all do a pinky swear?

This may be reasonable Scary..

LARRY MORRIS

By the way Laurie, This said below by you was spot on…and thank you!!!!

Lauri says:
November 16, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Teresa trash talks everyone too! That’s what I don’t understand about some of you – whenever Teresa says rude comments, trash talks people, says something stupid, lies about writing her own blogs, you all make excuses for her. But the second Jacqueline or Melissa do one thing it’s the end. of. the. world.

Hey Scary- T is in Scarsdale today I think! Would you be a doll and go say hi for me? Thanks!
( Im sorry.. I had to !)

They all trash talk. Not just Teresa.

LadyD

Of course. That has always been my position.

LARRY MORRIS

YES, YES, YES. We may have lost Samantha but I see we now have Lauri and Lady D to add to the “we don’t like that Teresa” It’s a good day for us JPG. We are now four strong. Welcome ladies and Where have you been?????

rukidding?
rukidding?
larry do you think your little haters group is some sort of gang? you think your little group is gonna take down this blog? the way you behave you seem to take this way too seriously. as for as i’m concerned with these so called “new people” all of sudden appearing after sam the man got himself banned is very suspicious. i’m sure they are coming from the same person. how long have you, jpg and other trolls been coming in here causing a raucous? i say too long and none of you have changed anyone’s mind. also if you… Read more »
LadyD

@rukidding. Excuse me. I am not in “a little group of haters”. Would that make you in a BIG group of haters?
I don’t hate anyone in the cast. I just like some less than others. I have never stated that I hate Tre or anyone else, for that matter.
And…NO-I am not Mel, Jac, Carolyn….trying to sabotage “your” site. I’m just a REAL housewife making observations.

rukidding?
rukidding?
could’ve fooled me ladyd. i’m judging your comments and it does seem you’re a teresa hater. also you’re befriending scary larry so that speaks volumes of what side you’re on. not that you have to choose a side but don’t claim you don’t hate anyone when you agree with larry. i would welcome your opinion just as long it doesn’t resort to troll like behavior. this blog already went through a vicious hate campaign from a resident troll and he got himself banned for it. so no need for others to do the same. by the way, yes i guess… Read more »
rukidding?
rukidding?
ladyd, a troll is someone that purposedly goes to a forum or site to cause trouble. i saw you respond to scary larry and that’s what i assumed you were. so i do apologize if that offends you. you are alittle snarky with your comments but really harmless compared to the many vile comments left by trolls in here. scary larry is our resident troll. he takes this very seriously and retorts to outrageous rants and threatens people. so i wouldn’t side with him if i was you. also you made quite a quantum leap yourself. saying i’m allowed to… Read more »
LadyD

Whoa? A friend of Larry’s? I just saw the guy (Larry is a guy…right?)today for the first time and I’ve never spoken to him. You made quite the quantum leap there.
I don’t know what is meant by “troll” so I natrually assumed I wasen’t one. I stand corrected..I guess.
But I get your point. You are allowed to “hate” and I am not.

Thats what I did not like- the gang like mentality on the show! Teresa was on her own, and she was pretty strong for going through that on tv, with her family. The others had to be in a group to take her down? PFFFT..

I actually enjoy reading the differing opinions; as long as they don’t include name calling and personal attacks against other posters.

I appreciate a good argument as long it remains on point and respectful of others. I don’t think this site would as fun for me if it became one big high five session for just one set of fans.

I look forward to more “friendly debates”

rukidding?
rukidding?

rhfan, i agree with you totally. i enjoy different opinions in here as well and i have disagreed with fellow teresa supporters in other subjects. there’s a huge difference with having an adult opinion and having childish rants just to upset people for pure enjoyment. there is something really disturbing about that. again, i am not telling anyone to leave but i’m trying to understand these teresa haters like larry and his teresa hating gang. why be here if they don’t like it? they are not proving anything or accomplishing anything.

I agree with both of your points 🙂

I agree, if people don’t like the environment here, they should find another site. However, I feel that people have the right to defend their opinion, just not by being rude to other posters. That being said, while I have seen the rude comments by non-Tre-fans; the rudest replies to my comments, have been from Tre fans. So,I think the childish rants go both ways. Many here are sharing adult opinions, others are just looking to “fight”. I can’t say either are exclusive to one group of fans or another, the nonTre fans just stick out more in the sea… Read more »
Lauri

I’m here for you, buddy. Preaching the truth since Teresa got crazy…

LadyD

RHWONJ is a non-cartoon of Bevis and Butthead.
They are all broke and silly. Pick their noses, point fingers, speak unintelligently, think things are funny that are not,behave badly with a smirk, never accept personal responsibility, talk smack…etc.
These are NOT real housewives.
Thank God.

Lauri

Agreed! The never accepting accountability is what kills me with these women…or as Danielle Staub would say “Kills me with these woman.”

carmello monique
carmello monique

Some of you forget this is television. Kim D makes good television.

yungmulababy
yungmulababy

Not sure how I feel about this. I’d love to see Kim continue to stick it to Melissa but I seriously doubt her loyalty to Teresa. The fact that she is so close to Jacqueline is of concern as well. I believe she’ll end up screwing Teresa over when all is said and done.

LARRY MORRIS

Absolutely true. And lets be real about this, Kim D goal is to stay on this show and being Teresa’s enemy is her best way to achieve this goal. Being her friend causes no drama and we all know Andy craves the drama.

etta

I don`t think it will play that way.I think season 5 will be it for RHONJ.I cann`t help but think this season is just to wrap up all the story lines or such.I think we have arrived at the epilogue in this story.

I almost hope it is especially if they whole cast is returning.

LARRY MORRIS

It will be fun to watch Kim D destroy most of these people and especially precious Teresa. Kim D is a Bulldog and it will happen as she will retaliate on a dime and Teresa will make the wrong comment to her as Tre-moron usually does.

carmello monique
carmello monique

They’ve been friends since before the show. You don’t think Teresa has made a “wrong comment” to her before? Seriously, that is just hilarious. Some of you guys read to much into this!

Heidi
Heidi

As I’ve posted in other articles referencing RHoNJ the show can’t continue to focus on a mob mentality storyline of bashing Teresa another season….. Whatever is in store for the new season it appears that Bravo has finally decided to hit the refresh button……. 🙂

LadyD

Seriously. They all act as though either they will beat someone up or have their hubby do it. Or in KimD case: I know people.
It’s like the Mafia wars in Boston in the 60’s. Like “mall bangs”. Like leg warmers.
It’s OVER!

Mel
Mel

Not a fan of Kim D. She looks like she should be a Mafia Wife or something. She just looks like she’s ready to rumble and make up stuff to cut down those she doesn’t like. I am kind of tired of all the bickering too. I was a Caroline fan and a Melissa fan and don’t care for Teresa too much (because she seems like a drama queen) so I guess I’m in the minority here. Enjoy the blogs though 🙂

kpasta
kpasta

I haven’t used the word since 1983, but skank comes to mind. Just when I thought this show could stoop no lower. I can’t look at her, or listen to that voice. Bravo is making it easier to elevate my television viewing!

socalsoccer

Skank is the perfect word for her.

Hi socal!!! I see you do not like Queen of hair extensions, lol!
At first, I thought Kim D was alright.. but there is just something underlying there. Guess we will have to see what happens. I think that she is playing a little game and so far its worked in her favor. I did like her going against the Gorgas though- what a funny sight!

socalsoccer

Hi Michers, she is very sneaky and does not seem trusworthy at all. Of course, I don’t know her, but she rubs me the wrong way. I’m sure she has a lot of dirt on the Gorgas; the look on Joe’s face at the reunion when she walked in was priceless.
Why did he apologize to Kim?

That was hilarious! I thought he tinkled in his pants! I don’t know exactly but he was very quick to do so. And why on reunion? He had all year to apologize , off camera.. but we know the Gorgas love to give face on camera oh too much 🙂 The other part of my guess is that he knows that Kim must have something good on he and his wife, otherwise why apologize? Why when you are seeing her on camera again? Something is fishy here its not just Wakile.

jeanbean
jeanbean

Not sure Kim will add anything to the show.I don’t get her friendship with caroline, they seem too different. If all these people have damaging info on each other what is keeping them from spilling. It seems to me this info has been promised for severel years now and I am really doubting it. If Penny held out for a spot on the show what stops her from selling it to the tabloids? I feel another disappointing season coming.

etta

I agree but you have to admit she pulls no punches.I can deal with Kim D. for who she is and claims to be.At least we are not sitting here being spoon fed sugar coated b.s.Frankly I had been a big fan of Jac’s and believed in her far longer then I should have.IMO Mel came into this on a mountain of lies and hate.I will take Kim D anytime over those two.

Penn boy
Penn boy

As long as Teresa is on,Im ALLLLLL GOOD PEOPLE 😉

Hey Penn!!!!!!! Where have you been? How are the doughnuts, lol?

Im not enthusiastic even if T is still on because I cannot watch another season of the nastiness. If things change and others own up to their misgivings/wrongdoings/mean spiritedness,then it may be worth the entertainment factor for an hour.

Penn boy
Penn boy

I have a facebook page now,do you? I’ve been good,you and the donuts are in hahahaha

Love! Maybe one day . I do not really do the Facebook scene. This site is my only drama, LOL.

jewishevileye
jewishevileye
I knew something was majorly up the way Joey Gorga kissed Kim’s ass at the reunion. He was desperate to apologize. It all makes sense now, Kim was in talks to come on season 5 and he knew it!!! Kim must have some major dirt on the Gorga’s that Joey is afraid will come out next season. He should have thought carefully before he chose a lying whore instead of his devoted sister to put his trust in. Melissa started the fight and now the poor dear is going to have to sit this through until she completely crucifies herself.… Read more »

Melissa Marco is a manipulator. I think she deserves to be put in her place. Teresa is not the only one on that show that had issues! Every single one of them have dirty deeds they participated in.Let’s see how they do with everyone all up in their business and people having nothing good to say about them.

Lauri

Did she manipulate you? How do you know that?

@ Lauri to answer your question yes in a sense she did or at least tried with her little act on the show, in her blogs. YUCK. If you have not caught on to the charade, thats not my problem. You do not like Teresa, I do not like Melissa. My opinion.

LadyD

I read this blog. I don’t hate
Tre. I just don’t find her believable. I don’t hate mel either. I find her equally duplistic.
They both have their agendas and the only difference between them is that they express themselves in different ways.
Tre will punch you in the face and Mel will try sweet reason. Neither approach is credible.

Ok, Michers.

etta

The good news here is we respect your right to be on what ever team you choose.At the same time some of the posters here will speak against Mel.If you would like to say why you feel Mel is the victim or hero we welcome it.If you wish to see why some folks here do not like Mel just follow their comments from other posts.For me there is not enough time in my life to list every fault I find in Mel.

Thank you Etta. I am just going from what I see as a viewer just as those who choose to like Ms. Marco do. Why do I have to explain why I like Teresa? They ( Tre haters ) complain about us giving them shit because we support Teresa, but they do the same thing !!!

Lauri

Teresa says stuff like “Melissa should be a good wife and tell Joe to call his sister.” Uhh…that’s not her job. If Joe wants to call his sister, he will. And he obviously doesn’t because she’s a psycho b.

Lauri

Melissa definitely did not start the fight. How would YOU deal with a horrible sister-in-law like Teresa? Oof. I pray I never have to deal with that.

Just sayin
Just sayin

From everything I found out about Tre and her brother Joe, their fighting started around the time Juicy Joe started dating Tre. Little Joe 🙂 was jealous of his sisters time away from him. Juicy even said he almost didn’t marry Tre because of this. Little Joe continued to try to get his sisters attention after she married. Once he married Melissa she just eggs him on,I am still trying to find out why she hates Tre so. Maybe because Tre is friends with people who know too much about her past. Time will tell.

Valerie
Valerie
Lauri, how do YOU know that Melissa definitely did not start the fight? I can’t speak to their past because I do not know any of them personally, but I can speak to what I saw on the show. And what I saw was from the word ‘go’ Melissa has tried to annihialate (sp?) Teresa on this show. Everything, from her first episode when she and her husband did nothing but talk trash about Teresa and call her garbage, to her first blog when she wrote ‘I bet you didn’t even know Teresa had a brother’, to ruining her friendships… Read more »

right on Blu Gato! Love her or hate her, it’s the Teresa Show

Exactly Blu Gato. I can understand since people dislike Teresa how hard that must be to admit that 🙂

Blu Gato
Blu Gato

All of the NJ ladies have “issues” however, Teresa is the only interesting one. Even the other cast members know this..hence Teresa is all they talk about.
Besides, if you take Teresa out of the equation for a minute and ask yourself, what was memorable about Seasons 3 & 4? What were the other storylines?
Besides GorgaMel singing there was nothing…nothing…nothing.
Whether you like it or not, Teresa is RHONJ
At least until Bravo shakes up the cast and finds other women with actual storylines worth remembering.
And watching.

JPG
JPG

Couldn’t agree more, Lauri.

LadyD

Gotta agree. I just don’t like Tre.There. I said it! On this blog!
She screams, yells, curses, throws stuff, hits folks, pushes folks, throws over tables and laughs when her children make fun of their relatives. Did I mention she lies?
She lies.
A lot.
And I quote: I NEVER talk about my family. Family is everything.
Next headline: TRE talks about her family. I have no family.
That’s why i stopped watching HWONJ.
It was starting to look like Beavis and Butthead.

etta

and that differs from the other ladies how?

Spot on, Lady D.

JPG
JPG

^^ This. LOVE this.

etta

I loved it when Jac and Caro went to pick up their dresses for the PFS.Caroline mentions how she never tries anything on and Kim said something to the effect of that is why she always picks out what Caro wears from the shop.I have to laugh everytime I see Caro looking all dumpy and chunky and send my thanks to Kim D for it.

Etta- I forgot about that !! Good catch and very funny 🙂
Caro never gets into with Kim D and never gets into with JoeGi…She is in fact, very calm when dealing with both of them or talking about them. She has always remained respectful when it came to JoeGi!

etta

Caroline sometimes acts like a made man to the mafia.Maybe she is afraid of finding Mel`s head in her bed if she doesn`t give em respect.

LOL!! I used to say that.. she really thought in her head she was some kind of mafioso.. ” Lemme tell you somethin'”as the finger is pointed…

Mia
Mia

Looks like maybe the continued story line will be exposing Melissa for the sneek that she is. Sure Tre had her faults, you could see in the beginning she was a little jealous. Not without cause she knew what Melissa was all about. Now maybe some who think Mel is goody two shoes will see her for what she is. A wannbe who thinks she can sing. Joe Gorga another piece of work. Ah hmmm. I hope the truth will come to light, it usually does. So if Kim D is the one to make this happen great.

Lauri

Hopefully you’ll all start to see how evil Teresa is, too! Why do you rag on Melissa so much but give Teresa pass for everything? Seriously. Someone PLEASE answer my question. I don’t get it.

etta

Wow Lauri,didn`t you know this is the Teresa Giudice soldier`s enlistment center?We also gather all info related to the down fall of Melissa Gorga.Salute!

Lauri

Uhh, etta? I have no idea what you are saying. Can you please explain in English?

@ social

Yep, I guess this person is going to look for and argument/ headache on every thread..Hmm, just like JPG?

@socal- high five!

cammierari

Lauri-so you think a woman should dump her husband because of the way he is portrayed on a reality show? What kind of an example is that to show your 4 daughters?

socalsoccer

Michers, here we go again w/ Lauri.

@Lauri- No.

Lauri

Well for starters she sets a horrible example for her four daughters. Do you agree?

Good question Camms. Lauri likes to ask them lets see if she will answer.

cammierari

Lauri why do hate Teresa for her husband’s actions?

elemcee
elemcee

Lol, Etta. I should have realized sooner it is our tinfoil hats (or dresses)! That’s why we understand each other. Love it.

Lauri

etta, do you support Teresa so much because you feel bad that her husband does the following things publicly:
– Cheats on her
– Calls her horrible names like the c word
– Yells at her and tells her he doesn’t want to hear another word about her family
– Cheats on her
– Loses all of their money then lies about it
– Talks about how he hates going to her “stupid” book signings and events (oops! the mic was on)
?

etta

Sorry,I only speak Tribitch when my tinfoil hat gets too tight.Lauri let me ask you something.When will you see Melissa for the evil skank she is?I see Mel as a virus that has worked it`s way into Teresa`s life and Teresa imo should use every weapon she has to keep it from spreading

etta
I still have my doubts about Kim D but she said after the fashion show that she would get a big apology and damned if she didn`t from Joey.I don`t think Teresa needs to worry at all about Kim D.This gal proved she was a business woman by the way she handled Bravo.She knows who the star is and I do believe she really does like Teresa.I have no doubt she has tons on Mel and Joey and knows where to find more.Say what you want about her but I think she really may be as inside as she claims.Watch… Read more »
Dellsbells
Dellsbells

Kim bragged about getting an apology from Gorga after the reunion was taped but before it was aired. I assumed the apology was for the drug accusations he made at the fashion show.

I think that and also, he was trying to play Mr. Nice Guy to keep her mouth shut.

etta

He would have better luck shutting his wife`s mouth rather then Kim D.JOBLOW seemed more scared of Kim then Mel was of Teresa in the Solstice parking lot.I loved it when Mel jumped the hell back from Teresa.

cammierari

I think maybe Joey borrowed money from the big boys, and he realized it wasn’t gonna do him any favors to fight with the people they run with

Etta, I think you may be on to something with that comment ! I thought it would have been hilarious if she kicked Stump’s butt that night, because I really think she would have 🙂

etta

That was the most ‘MUST SEE TV’ moment I have ever seen.

elemcee
elemcee

Yes, Etta, it was completely pathetic. Could they even try to not be so predictable? And didn’t Melissa say “I smell shit” (under her breath of course) when Kim came out. Classy. Then Joe apologizes when his wife just called her shit. Makes perfect sense.

DiggityDawn
DiggityDawn

My thoughts exactly, cammierari! I figured he owes these people money for a loan & after he calmed down, he realized what he’d said & done to Kim D at the PFS & went, “OH CRAP!!!!!”

elemcee
elemcee

We need to buy JoGo a tape measure and teach him how to use it! Then he will always remember he is not one of the big boys. But alas, I doubt he is smart enough to be taught!

hoolie
hoolie

Leave it to her Beaver…..

cammierari

omg etta you’re killing me lol!

@Etta! You kill me.. the dirty version of the Cleavers?!?

etta

He apologized for getting into it with Kim D. at the PFS.Something reminded him he wasn`t one of the big boys Kim does play with.I doubt Joey hears a damn word out of Mel`s mouth unless it is scripted by her or yelled right into his ear.Those two are not the dirty version of Ward and June Cleaver.Bet if baby Joey could get word out he would mention daddy has his own room.

dellsbells
dellsbells

I’m sure not happy to hear that we’ll probably be seeing more of Kim on season 5.

She has a reptilian quality in her looks and personality.

Now that is a description!! “reptilian quality”- loves!

LadyD

Yea…that’s it. DellsBells said it better.

I like that one too!

Annie
Annie

That’s cool. I like Kim D.