Brandi Glanville Confirms LeAnn Rimes Is Jealous Of Her!

November 13, 2012 |By Continue Reading

These two will never get along especially after RHOBH star Brandi Glanville bluntly says that LeAnn Rimes is jealous of her! Brandi Glanville appeared on WWHL last night and when asked if LeAnn Rimes is jealous of her and check out what Brandi says below!

LOL Eddie is not going to be happy after watching this!

Tags: , ,

Category: Brandi Glanville, RHOBH

KLC
KLC

As I get to the comments section of this article, a Lee Ann Rimes’ song comes on the radio… aren’t I special :p

cammierari
cammierari

I think Brandi likes to shock by being outspoken and rude. Not a fan. Time to grow up Brandi lol

Hi Camm!!! Missed you.. nice to “see” you !! 🙂

I agree cammierari.

T
T

I don’t like or dislike Brandi but I thought she was rude about Jay Mohr’s wife. I saw what Jay tweeted & I agree…Brandi should of went after Jay not his wife. He also said that his wife actually likes Brandi.
I think she was a lil tipsy…I think Andy likes to get his guests drunk.

Annie
Annie

Brandi was actually rude to someone? Color me shocked.

daisy
daisy

how come no one is talking about her puffed out cheeks? i thought that was amanda bynes

Lucida
Lucida

She is way too young to have an immobile face filled with synthetics. While I pretty much despise Adrienne Maloof for her post-divorce antics, Brandi called her the “cat woman” of Beverly Hills Housewives (referring to Bride of Wildenstein) in a recent interview. All Jay Mohr did is comment that her face doesn’t move, which is frankly true, and she most cattily scorches his wife. Argh. Just when I start to think I like Brandi and she would be cool to hang out with, she does something purposefully mean and hurtful.

cammierari
cammierari

I noticed that too

Melissa's Forehead
Melissa's Forehead

Brandi honestly needs to shut the fuck up at this point. This is literally all she ever talks about and it’s getting old. I felt bad for her but how long has it been now? I’m tired of hearing of it. I understand she’s sad but to talk about it constantly?

ellen
ellen

Leann has become a total joke, tabloid fodder. As long as that continues, Brandi will get asked about her take on it.

tiffany
tiffany

looks like every wife that has been cheated on has come out of the wood work to comment on this article. You guy really love Brandi. lmao

Heidi
Heidi

Most likely one of the papers she admitted to signing on the ‘Wendy Show’ was a pre-nup which I personally am wholly in favor of.. However in signing documents of any nature whether it be a purchase, credit or otherwise, hopefully Brandi has learned to be ‘aware’ of what she is agreeing to in addition to balancing love & reality… I admire her statement of advice: “make sure you’re an individual before you’re a couple”… Spot on! Love her on the show & the energy she brings…….:)

Heidi
Heidi
I love this gal’, her snarky wit; sense of humor; she’s unfiltered & fun…. However, love her or love to hate her, Brandi’s a trip to watch and has definitely managed to livin’ up the stuffy lives of the ‘RHoBH’… Also enjoy the friendly & hilarious banter between Brandie & Lisa…. Here are a couple tweets from today……:) Brandi [email protected] @LisaVanderpump I NEVER want u 2 die… But if u do I will take good care of @KenToddBH for u ? Lisa [email protected] @BrandiGlanville he is a real man who needs a real woman…too much for you to handle babycakes.:)
IRiSHMaFIA

Here’s Brandi on Wendy’s show today.

Patticakes
Patticakes

Thanks IRiSHMaFIA!

Patticakes
Patticakes

Gosh darn it….I missed that last night!

You can rewatch it online @Bravo WWHL

Laffy Taffy
Laffy Taffy

Wow, Brandi is a bitch. She is jealous that another women stole her man.Get over it, and stop ruining your face. You looked better last season.

jen
jen

Stole her man???? They were not 15 years old dating and making plans for the prom. This was her HUSBAND and FATHER of THEIR 2 CHILDREN!!! Leann should feel ashamed and should be worrying about the scumbag prize she thinks she won!! Sorry but IMO there is NO jealousy at all on Brandi’s part she seems very secure and confident on the other hand Leann seems like one big hot mess that will always be known as the other women.

Laffy Taffy
Laffy Taffy

I never said eddy was a prize. Those are your words, and that’s Leann problem now..If Brandi wasn’t jealous she would move on with her life.

BM Barbie
BM Barbie

Well said 🙂

jen
jen

IRiSHMaFIA

Every wife and mother should be glad to have her marriage destroyed and the father of her children cheating on her. Throw a party. Celebrate. Spoken like a true brazen hussy. You’ve probably got experience as the other woman. lol

Laffy Taffy
Laffy Taffy

wow, you are crazy. Never been cheated on, nor have i cheated on someone. Im actually about to celebrate my 10 year anniversary, to my best friend…Brandi needs to move on though. Eddy is married, get over it……….Sound like someone cheated on you, and who could blame them.

yungmulababy
yungmulababy

I agree!!! It’s messed up what he did to her but get over it already!!

southernbell317
southernbell317

thanks.. you took the words out of my mouth!

Maru the Cat fka Sharon Lea
Maru the Cat fka Sharon Lea

Yeah, I have noticed cheaters always stick up for other cheaters #obvious

IRiSHMaFIA

Brandi is hilarious and tells it like it is. Love her.

Heidi
Heidi

Ditto! 🙂

WOW
WOW

LeAnn wishes she could look like Brandi but truth be told, LeAnn is hillbilly butt ugly inside and out. She is manipulative, jealous and mean and for me, that equals dangerous. I can’t wait until Ed dumps her. And he will.

Annie
Annie

Who would be jealous of Brandi of all people? Silly LeAnn!

IRiSHMaFIA

LeAnn better hold on to her husband because what goes around, comes around.

Rebecca
Rebecca

I think Brandi was Andy’s best Housewife guest ever. She was so funny with her comments, she had me laughing the entire time and she wasn’t afraid to hold back!

Isabella Patricia
Isabella Patricia

Haha! I agree! She cracks me up sometimes, and if there is a place called TWEET HAB… Jacqueline Laurita needs to go there, and get heavily medicated for several months since she gets crazy and emotionally unstable on Twitter. LOL. Maybe she’ll get back on her feet in tweet hab, and realize what’s really important in life.

I laughed when she said about John Travolta! lmao

southernbell317
southernbell317

I agree!

Maru the Cat fka Sharon Lea
Maru the Cat fka Sharon Lea

I agree with everyone saying that Brandi was fun and hilarious last night. Defininately worth staying up for.

What about her comeback to Jay Mohr! She has got guts. She says what I think, I just don’t have the nerve.

Carol
Carol

She was funny. Jay was so mad, he said his wife was not ugly to Brandi, he was. Then he denied that his wife had plastic surgery. She SO had plastic surgery! LOL

BM Barbie
BM Barbie

Nikki Cox is a plastic surgery horror story.

southernbell317
southernbell317

I thought Brandi did a great job last night… she cracked me up as always… I just adore her and her brutally, trashy, honest answers lol… She answered a question and threw a snarky comment out that led to more questions… I can’t blame her, she’s done better with all this than I would! I’m sure Ed and LR were both fuming BC you know they were both up watching LOL… #TeamBrandi

Say What??
Say What??

I loved Brandi on WWHL! She is fun and not afraid to say what she thinks. Sometimes it makes me cringe but I love her for having the balls to say what shes thinking. haha

AnnieB
AnnieB

Liked her too… Guess it’s Cohen that crept me out – with his father and mother playing bartender…

BM Barbie
BM Barbie

Oh, they were FOR SURE watching. But Eddie was probably sneak watching on his iphone in his car in a dark alley while LeAnn watched with her finger on the “previous” button in case he walked in. LOL

southernbell317
southernbell317

LMAO… I can picture both!

Chellemybella
Chellemybella

Lololololololol

Say What??
Say What??

We all knew Leann was jealous of Brandi. Shes been on a mission to turn herself into Brandi since the day she met her.

Thank you! You all have made points I was thinking!!! The more I see Brandi, the more I like her! Anyone can see Leann was trying to morph into Brandi ( insecurities as an adulterer) if you go back and look at pics of the two, Brandi= same person ( herself) Leann= stalker ,single white female, LOL

BM Barbie
BM Barbie

Exactly, just like Wife #?? is jealous of Camille. 😉

Margie

I feel sorry for Brandi, having that person as the stepmom to her kids. Leann is kinda creepy.

IRiSHMaFIA

No matter how hard she tries, she can’t quite manage it. Leann will always be a tad insecure, especially knowing how easily Eddie cheated with her. The only thing she has holding him now is her money.

Aunt Sadie
Aunt Sadie

Who cares if Eddie is happy or not after her statement. And did LeAnn tell Brandi she was jealous or is that brandi’s opinion. I think the more offensive statement was that LeAnn was in “tweet” hab. I personally thought it was funny as hell but enough! Can Brandi talk about ANYthing else? Answer a stupid question that was asked and leave it alone. Is there more to you then LeAnn? Gesh, they even look alike.

Kash511
Kash511

Leann stole her husband & even refers to herself as a bonus “MOM” to the children BRANDI carried! Brandi has every right to bash the shat out of Leann whenever she wants!

WTH
WTH

She was simply answering the question… It was Andy who kept persuing it….