PHOTOS: Mama Elsa Patton Before The Plastic Surgery

October 23, 2012 |By Continue Reading

Ever wonder how Real Housewives of Miami star Mama Elsa Patton looked before the plastic surgery? I have and it’s quite different than how she looks now! I put a bunch of photos of Elsa prior to the major surgeries below! Check them out after the jump

Do you think Elsa made a big mistake getting plastic surgery done?

Tags: , , , , ,

Category: Marysol Patton, RHOM

Joanie Thompson
Joanie Thompson
1 year 8 months ago

Elsa from real house of mami was a very beautiful lady but she made beauty get the better of her and this is the result she gets

Ange
Ange
1 year 9 months ago

She looked lovely but have to say I love her now as such a great personality and a funny lady!

hair restoration vancouver
1 year 10 months ago

There is no such thing at the moment but there are goods that promise
to stop additional hair loss and maybe restore some of the lost hair, if the
follicles haven’t completely withered away. The platinum blonde
is a much sought after persona, and the look, an elegant and beautiful one
if carried off properly, is a much desired and much employed part of
dressing up. If your hair is long and strong, you can go for any
kind of style that suits your face or personality the best.

Visit my web site :: hair restoration vancouver

Grant
Grant
I am a straight man and “have to” watch the show whenever I spend time at my girlfriends home. Elsa, yes, has had some run ins with some plastic surgeons, BUT, I have to say, that woman’s beauty cannot be hidden! I LOVE her, and She IS absolutely beautiful. All the botched surgery In the world couldn’t hide it. That to me is the real lesson. We should all strive to be more like her in the way she let’s us know she is here, relevant, alive and more than what people assume she should be. May she continue to… Read more »
Denise
Denise

What a shame that she didn’t grow old gracefully like all the rest, surely her daughter must be very wary about getting any momre plastic surger when she looks at her mum, glad I don’t live in USA, to much pressure, that’s all they care about is there looks, how sad.

Sierra
Sierra

OMG she was so damn beautiful! I’d love to look half as gorgeous as she did! I couldnt imagine what she could possibly have even wanted to change!

Josie
Josie

Imagine how she must feel

Mary
Mary
3 years 17 days ago

Plastic surgery will never be good with all the doctors out there doing such bad work.

Judy
Judy

It is very sad that she ruined herself this way. I will not watch the RHOM because I don’t want to see her. To be honest, overall this group of ladies are not attractive like the other shows.

m.
m.

Reading these comments are horrible. I stopped after 3 of them. Why are you all so rude? I feel so bad for Elsa.

maggie simi
maggie simi

ugly before ugly afterwards. evil looking!

don silman
don silman

She was always a dogface. Tiny tater tots, weird face. I would have made her lick her own dad’s aniss and then tongue kiss her mom with dad’s poop in her tongue. Then I would farrt in her mouth and make her sleep outside with the other dogs

don silman
don silman

Me too

beverly
beverly

She looks a little like Sofia Loren. Her lips have always been huge, I guess. Her daughter looks like her.

ozzie
ozzie

Elsa should have never had plastic surgery. She was stunning!

Marqueii
Marqueii

The bloat is most likely from medication, amd I think she pro anly had a chemical peel. Not a good idea. I don’t claim to know why she wooild go through this at her age,which is closer to 75 or 80 then 70,unless she was trying to. Look as yoing as her daughter. I would be interested in seeing photos of her roght before the surgery,but I’ll bet there aren’t any. She probably hadn’t allowed any photos for some years, because she did not like how her face had changed. Vamity? Wait until you’re 70+ years pld before you judge.

Mike
Mike

I hope she sued the pants off of the guy who destroyed her looks. Unbelievable.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

WHAT DOES HER DAUGHTER THINK? I GUESS SHE IS JUST HAPPY TO HAVE HER MOM!!!!

Butterfly_Love
Butterfly_Love

Wow she was beautiful. What a shame.

angie williams
angie williams

Aging should not be a reason to alter ones appearance. I’ve been told all my life.. gray hair us a mantle of wisdom, lines & wrinkles are the trophies of victory if survival.. why tamper with mother nature?? We are NOT living from the outside in, we should be LIVING from the inside out!!! Use your wealth to enhance the unfortunate ones.. plastic surgeons retirement accouts do not qualify!

absolutchocolat
absolutchocolat

i’d hate to walk around looking like a melted ice cream cone all day. that’s pretty shitty.

Kashley511
Kashley511

What trips me out is that Marisol is going down the same path. I think Elsa is behind it. Call me crazy but I think Elsa is cursed hence that face.

jackie
jackie

I agree she looks more like her mother than she’d care to admit, everytime i look i think her lips and jae look bigger

Dreamtree
Dreamtree

Elsa is a spirited and fascinating woman, and this shines through no matter what she has suffered medically. Age and accident may diminish outward beauty, but they cannot touch the spirit.

DiggityDawn
DiggityDawn

WOW! She was gorgeous! She looked a bit like Sophia Loren.

Lisa
Lisa

Wow, she made a huge mistake!

Brandi
Brandi

Annah is right….fillers fillers fillers!! Eeeeek!!

Stacey
Stacey

She really f’d herself up.

Stlrfan8
Stlrfan8

Her youthful beauty explains a lot. A vain young woman who had it all going on and didn’t want to lose it. I feel bad that her vanity has come to this. And before anyone jumps on me for calling her vain (if indeed you want to 🙂 ) Let me just say I’m not intending it as an insult… we all have different degrees of vanity and Elsa’s weakness appears to have been her unbelievable beauty.

Joyous
Joyous

She was so pretty! Why would she ruin such a beautiful face?

Chellemybella
Chellemybella

Why???? If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. She didn’t need plastic surgery in the first place. She was stunning.

jodell24
jodell24

Holy hell! if she isn’t a walking poster board of why NOT to mess with nature, I don’t know what is. That would be my nightmare, that I would go in to fix a little somethin’ and come out like Frankenstein. The regret you would live with every day would be overwhelming!