RHOM’s Alexia Echeverria’s Son Peter Surrenders To Florida Authorities

October 11, 2012 |By Continue Reading

A few weeks ago we brought to you the story of RHOM’s star Alexia Echeverria’s 20 year old son, Peter, punching a homeless man in the groin and posting a video of it online.

The homeless man decided to press charges and Peter was arrested yesterday for simple battery. He is now under custody and being held on $5,000 bond, according to TMZ. In Florida, attacking homeless people is considered a hate crime so Peter can expect harsher penalties for his felony.

I do not feel bad for Peter at all. I do feel for his mother Alexia who has been spending the last year taking care of her younger son who she almost lost in a car accident! Now she has this to deal with on top of her son’s recuperation. Thoughts on Peter’s arrest?

Tags: , , ,

Category: Alexia Echevarria, RHOM

Sort by:   Newest | Oldest
John
John
A devious degenerate. I’m surprised at all of the “I feel so sorry for Alexia” comments, tbh. The nut doesn’t fall far from the tree. I feel sorry for her because of what happened to her other son, sure. That’s devastating. But her image on Housewives wasn’t that great at all. She contributed to and started all sorts of drama with a castmate for no reason at all, except that she “hated her smile” and “thought her relationship was fake.” Just to make herself relevant with all the other 50-something gradeschoolers because she needed material. And with this little criminal,… Read more »
Rodney
Rodney

what a crock…they’re just trying to railroad the kid because of his moms status….why would you arrest someone after the fact….hi arrest real criminals and stay out of the media MPD.

katb60
katb60
4 years 1 month ago
Lets keep it real. I agree he should get community service however, instead of jail time he really needs re-hab. Yes his mama was focusing on her younger son because he truly needed her, and at 20 no matter what Peter still needed her too. When you have a child that close to death it’s fear that drives a mother to fight when or child cannot. There is another side none of you seem to see, we have a HUGE homeless population and for anyone to believe “They are just a bunch of people down on there luck” here is… Read more »
John
John

Oh, wow. I didn’t realize that all homeless people were violent scam artists. Thanks for sharing your version of the truth and “keeping it real.” That must mean that the guy this kid beat on was a knife-toting scam artist, too, then. It makes sense now, it was the homeless guy’s fault that this kid recorded himself beating on him to post online. That makes total sense. Yep, WE all need to re-evaluate our opinions for sure. LOL! Care to try again?

Annette
Annette
4 years 1 month ago

This is a perfect example of children being given everything under the sun except a nice good kick in the ass. This kid deserves a dose of reality. Do I feel bad for his Mom. No. Instead of being concerned about being her son’s “friend” she should be more concerned about being her son’s parent. Teaching him right from wrong and teaching him to have apathy for those less fortunate than himself. He’s a major asshole and deserves to spend time in jail thinking about what he’s done.

trishibebe
trishibebe
4 years 1 month ago

He is a horrible punk, and I hope the homeless man gets some money out of this so he can get off the street, I always liked Alexia,and maybe she hasn’t seen what is happening because of her injured child, but I hope he gets reamed out by her and the father. it was just sickening to watch him attack that man.

Vickie
Vickie
4 years 1 month ago

Am I wrong or does he look and sound really high in the video?

greyhoundgal
greyhoundgal
4 years 1 month ago

Can’t believe anyone is trying to “understand” why this kid did this. The fact of the matter is that this kid is “evil”.

Brian
Brian
4 years 1 month ago

If one can remember the very first episode of RHOM Alexia herself described her relationship with her sons as more of their “friend.” Combined with Alexia’s attention being focused all on their other son, this doesn’t surprise me…

snot -nose bastard ..
what a disgusting piece of crap !
hope ‘bubba’ resizes his “nutsack” …

katb60
katb60
4 years 1 month ago

And you kiss your babies or mama with these thoughts?? How about this you need to be surgically altered in case your children don’t turn out perfect like you?? None of us are perfect parents and none of our children are perfect, but we all do the best we can.

4 years 1 month ago

not for nuthin’ but he needs a few bones broken …
it IS a hate crime ..
yes apppalling ….

Lexistential
Lexistential
4 years 1 month ago

I hope he gets the appropriate punishment. What he did was appalling and a special level of cruel. Doing this and labeling said video as “Hobo Gets Nutchucked” (or a title to that effect- I’m paraphrasing) is disgusting.

I hope Alexia survives this. I always liked her on RHOM.

vivimtl
vivimtl
4 years 1 month ago

He looks likes he’s been taking alot of drugs….His face has change….he use to be such a hottie.

socalsoccer
socalsoccer
4 years 1 month ago

Wow, this kid is an animal.

myblackfriendsays
4 years 1 month ago

I’m guessing he did it for attention (among many other reasons,) since his mom has probably been focusing a lot of her attention on his younger brother. That being said, he has no one to blame for his actions but himself, and I hope he faces some significant consequences.

4 years 1 month ago

the only reason he did it is because he is cruel …

Mila
Mila
4 years 1 month ago

That’s what he gets for putting the video out there like people would react and think its funny

4 years 1 month ago

he should ‘get it’ even if he didn’t put the vid’ out ..
and even if nobody “saw” what he did ….

Shiks
Shiks
4 years 1 month ago

Wasn’t he a model? He’s not so pretty now, is he!

Dana
Dana
4 years 1 month ago

I think he should get probation but no jail time..he does need a reality check from his family

IRiSHMaFIA
IRiSHMaFIA
4 years 1 month ago

He faces up to 5 years in prison because this is deemed a hate crime. What he did was wrong and now he must face the charges like anyone else who committed this crime would. Sometimes I think certain people think they are above the law, well this proves he is not.

My sympathy lies with the victim of this cruel attack.

great comment …
hope he doesn’t get out …

Heather
Heather
4 years 1 month ago

Irish, I agree with everything you wrote.

Isabella Patricia
Isabella Patricia
4 years 1 month ago

I’m glad he’s getting punished. I don’t think he’ll get much of a punishment, but he should serve A WEEK in prison for punching a homeless man’s private area. He should have at least 100 hours of community service feeding and helping the poor. Maybe he’ll feel more sympathetic and guilty for what he did. He’s too spoiled to even care at this point, but I’m sure he’ll have a change of heart once he serves time in prison and help others.

Mila
Mila

agree

BM Barbie
BM Barbie
4 years 1 month ago

Poor Alexia, having to deal with one son rehabilitating after a near-death car accident and now this. 🙁

Dana
Dana
4 years 1 month ago

I know. My heart goes out to her. Bad news after another and imagine how embarrassed she is since this is who she raised

Ina
Ina
4 years 1 month ago

I can’t stand hearing about attacks on homeless people. I don’t know what sick person made this a “thing” but it is absolutely disgusting.

4 years 1 month ago

UGH, I know so gross and inhumane!

karen
karen

I agree

Anonymousey
Anonymousey
4 years 1 month ago

Good I’m glad he’s being charged, little asshole. He seems like a spoiled brat who doesn’t care about anyone. I don’t feel bad for him one bit.

JanieG
JanieG
4 years 1 month ago

And, I wonder how he got that way?? He is a real embarassment to his family.

Lily
Lily
4 years 1 month ago

I really feel bad for his mom more than anything

4 years 1 month ago

i feel bad for the ‘homeless guy ‘ who was attacked while he was down & out …

AnnapolisErin
AnnapolisErin
4 years 1 month ago

I totally agree. As soon as I heard this story i felt so bad for her. She’s going through so much already. Prayers to her family!

LilMama
LilMama
4 years 1 month ago

Wow, what a loser. Picking on a homeless man. I would be beyond ashamed if this was my son.

4 years 1 month ago

i would disown him if he was my son …